Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Substitute Teacher  (Read 16646 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Substitute Teacher
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2017, 05:05:33 PM »
He gave me directions, and as we pulled up outside his house, I suddenly had a need to relieve myself. I asked if I could use his bathroom.

"I suppose so," he said.

He let me into the house and told me where the downstairs bathroom was. When I came out, he was waiting for me in the living room.

"This is such a lovely home you live in," I said.

"Thank you. You know what else is lovely? You're lovely."

"Oh, Johnny, that is so sweet of you to say! You are just the most kind, thoughtful boy in the entire school!"

"Thank you."

"Would you mind if I just sat down for awhile before I drive home?"

Alana

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2017, 05:10:18 PM »
"I would love it."

I sat on a chair and said, "My feet are so tired. When you have to wear high heels all day, your feet tend to hurt. Be glad you're not a woman, Johnny."

"I am. But I'm glad that you're a woman."

"That's sweet. You know, I would just love it if someone gave me a foot massage. Hint hint!"

Alana

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2017, 05:17:13 PM »
"You'd like a foot massage?"

"You remember before when you massaged my leg? That felt so good. Massage my feet a little, Johnny."

Alana

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2017, 05:23:54 PM »
He began to massage my feet, and I said, "Johnny, that feels so good!"

And all of a sudden, with no warning, he pounced on me and tried to kiss me! He was all over me! I kept trying to push him away. What have I ever said or done to make him think I was interested in him that way?

"Johnny, what are you doing?"

And just to make everything complete, the next thing I saw was his mother walking in the door! I didn't even hear her driving in! Damn Hybrid cars.

"What are you doing to my son?" she yelled. Well, I was fighting him off, was what I was doing. She demanded to know who I was.

"This is Mrs. Williams, my teacher," said Johnny. "We're in love!"

"Get away from her, Johnny!"

"I can explain!" I said when I got up and smoothed my skirt.

"Explain to the school board! Get out! Get out of my house!"

So when I got home, I called the school and told them that maybe it was a good idea for someone else to finish up the week. Then I took off the red dress and told my wife that she should wear the dresses in the family from now on. She wasn't too pleased when I told her what had happened.

There was a happy ending to all of this. Johnny's mother tried to make a stink, but it never went anywhere. My wife was summoned to the informal hearing, but when both Johnny and his mother were unable to recognize her as the woman who was supposedly molesting Johnny, they had to drop the charges. My wife did a good job of pretending she had no idea what it was all about.

But if I could've spoken a word in my own defense, I would've said that a teacher needs to be able to inspire his students however he can, and asking a teacher not to care too much about his students or to refrain from developing a personal relationship with them is like asking parents not to love their children too much, for fear that it might lead to something inappropriate. More good than harm can ever come from a teacher hugging a student, and constantly looking over a teacher's shoulder for signs of inappropriate behavior just makes it that much harder for him to do his job.

The original charge that had resulted in my suspension was finally ruled a misunderstanding, and I got to teach again. But I had to attend some classes on the proper boundaries between student and teacher.

Which I really don't think I need. Do I?

THE END
If you liked this story, please comment.
If you didn't like it, please comment.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender