Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: I Don't Think He Knows!  (Read 10138 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
I Don't Think He Knows!
« on: August 07, 2017, 02:38:13 PM »
"I Don't Think He Knows!" by Alana

So, there is a site which I won't mention, but I'm sure you've heard of it, where I like to post photos of myself in various dresses, as well as other photos I think are sexy. I like to post pictures of Susanna Reid, the TV presenter from the UK, not just because she's sexy and gorgeous, but because I just adore her tight, colorful dresses. You just don't see women wearing beautiful dresses like that any more. I got an email which said:

Hi,
 I saw your photos of Susanna Reid this morning - she is gorgeous - my perfect woman. Can I ask who the other newsreader is you have a photo of, I didn't recognize her - is she on network TV?
 Simon
 ps. Just realized I should have said which photo - it's the close up of her, she is wearing a blue dress.

Looking through my photos, it seemed that he was actually talking about a photo of me! I wasn't sure, so I emailed him back.

I'm not sure which photo you mean. Is it this one?

Alana

Re: I Don't Think He Knows!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 02:46:27 PM »
He replied:
Hi there,
 Thanks for replying. That's the girl, she looks stunning - she has that natural look that I wish more women would go for. Is she a newscaster or a TV presenter?
 Simon

He really was referring to me. I thought to myself, wow, I don't think he knows! Then I thought, oh come on, he has to know. He's just kidding, just putting me on. Well, I can play along. I emailed back:

No, not a TV presenter. That's me. Thank you for the compliment. Here's another close-up to remember me by.

Alana

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 03:03:41 PM »
Here's the rest of our conversation that day:

Oh wow, I'm really sorry - I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. You have a wonderful style, thank you for the link to that other photo.
 Simon

Oh yes, you made me terribly uncomfortable by calling me stunning. The only thing that could make me more uncomfortable is if you said something nice about my legs.

Alana

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 03:10:19 PM »
You are just so cool - I wish more women were like you and would accept complements gracefully.
 Thank you for that non-close-up photo - you look stunning with legs :-) Your legs are perfect - I guess you work out a lot? I know most women work very hard to try and get a figure like yours, even if they achieved it, they don't have your advantage of such a pretty face!

I'll keep sending you photos if you keep complimenting me. I don't work out. I'm just naturally that thin, although the girdle helps a lot. Here's a little cheesecake shot:

Alana

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 03:22:17 PM »
You are amazing - both in looks and attitude!
 I love that shot - you have the cutest smile in it. (I'm at work at the moment, so can only look on my phone - but will look properly at it when I get home tonight)
 I'm amazed you don't have to work out to look like you do - though I've never met a woman who wears a girdle - doesn't that hurt - I thought that was some 19th century thing?

Does every woman you meet immediately lift her skirt for you? I assure you, there are a lot of girdles out there.
 If you think I'm beautiful, you should see my little sister:

Alana

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 03:30:50 PM »
Sorry, I didn't mean literally every woman I met, that I immediately checked for the presence of girdles!
 That is a cute photo of you and your sister - she obviously looks up to you a lot, and follows your sense of style.
 As cute as your sister is, you are definitely the more beautiful of you two. It must have really frustrated her when you were younger that all her boyfriends would show a greater interest in you when they came around the house.

You are so sweet! Though of course, you have it exactly backwards. She's the one who gets all the attention. We fight all the time. She's always trying to borrow my dresses. I remember when we got in a big fight over a dress:

Alana

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 03:40:21 PM »
That is a fantastic photo - I assume you were planning to do a properly modeling shoot (hence the white background).
 I have two sisters and they fight so much - having them both round for dinner at the same time is just a timebomb waiting to go off.
 So who won that fight?

Oh, she won. She always wins. I let her wear the dress, and even zipped it up for her. And I must admit, she looked fantastic in it.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender