Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Weathergirl  (Read 11842 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Weathergirl
« on: October 03, 2017, 04:53:57 PM »
Weathergirl
By Alana

When I decided to become a weatherman, I realized that having a name like Tommy Showers could provoke more than a few little jokes and wisecracks. But I knew that for a weatherman, it's not enough to be competent and know your stuff; you have to keep people entertained, you sometimes have to be a little silly and not take yourself too seriously, unless the occasion demands. So I didn't mind the occasional jokes.

Upon graduating I started to apply all over Southern California for a position. I heard there was an opening at a small station in Van Nuys, and I went down there to interview with the news director, a woman named Emily.

She shook my hand and directed me to a chair.

"So, you know why our previous weathergirl lost her job?" she asked.

"No, I don't."

"She walked in front of the green screen in a green dress. It looked like you could see right through her."

Alana

Re: Weathergirl
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:59:47 PM »
I groaned.

"That's embarrassing, but it seems a bit much to fire someone over that."

"That's what I said, but the station manager was adamant. Anyway, I looked over your tape, and you definitely know your stuff. You're also very entertaining. I think you'd be a good fit for this station, but there's one problem. We only hire weathergirls."

"Couldn't you make an exception, just this once?"

"It's not my rule, it's the station manager's. But I don't think it should be a problem. I think you'd make a lovely girl."

"Very funny."

"I'm not joking. I'd be willing to help you with your make-up, and pick out some pretty dresses for you."

I stood up.

"Look, if you don't want to give me the job, fine, but you don't have to insult me."

"Oh, so calling you a lovely girl is an insult, is it? I like that. Anyway, here's my card. Let me know if you change your mind."

I looked at the card she'd placed in my hand.

"So, you're actually talking about doing this? You're serious?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"No one's ever going to believe I'm a woman. Anyway, I couldn't do it."

"Why not?"

"You really think I'd have so little respect for myself as a man to dress like a woman just to get a job?"

"Fine. I hope you can pay your rent with your self-respect. Call me if you change your mind."

I left. I had a few more job interviews that day.

After a few weeks, my savings were running out and I still didn't have a job. I couldn't go back to living with my parents. I needed a job. I would watch the news on the Van Nuys station, and the weather was being done by one bimbo after another, each more hopeless than the last. Most of them only lasted the one night. So I was pretty sure the job was still open.

I called the number. I couldn't believe I was about to do this.

"Great!" she said. "So, I suppose you don't want anyone else at the station to know you're not an actual genuine woman?"

I sighed.

"No. I don't."

"Well, then we'll have to be very clandestine. Be at the station Sunday at midnight. I'll meet you there. We'll work on your look. Your walk and your talk. I'll lend you some of my dresses, to start. I think we're probably the same dress size. Better shave your legs and arms. And chest. And armpits."

I groaned.

I met her at the appointed hour. She had her arms full of various things. Make-up, lingerie, a dress, a wig, shoes, pantyhose. I couldn't believe I about to wear this stuff. I helped her carry it all in.

We went to the green screen, where I would be doing the weather report. In a dress. She gave me some privacy to take off my clothes and put on some panties. When she saw me in nothing but a pair of pink satin panties, she giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry. Let me help you with your pantyhose."

She showed me how to put them on, and then I had to stuff myself into a girdle. She giggled again, and apologized. She showed me how to put on a bra, and stuffed the breast forms in it. When I put on the slip she laughed again, and didn't even bother to apologize.

When I saw the tiny dress she wanted me to wear, I couldn't believe it. It looked like it belonged to a puppet.

"I can't wear that!"

"Why not? You don't seriously think they'll let our weathergirl wear pants, do you?"

"It's too short!"

"Have you never seen a weathergirl in Southern California? Busty Latina babes spilling out of their tops, wearing skirts about the size of a napkin. You're getting off easy."

"You'd never wear this dress to work, would you?"

"No, but I'm not the weathergirl. You are. So put on the dress, unless you'd rather do the job in your lingerie."

I somehow got into the dress, and she showed me how to do my make-up.

"Pay attention. You'll have to do this yourself, you know."

She got the wig on me, and I stepped into the black high heels, and practiced walking. Then I practiced speaking. She helped me find my female voice.

She told me to improvise a sample weather report in front of the green screen. She gave me a pointer to use. I hadn't seen a weathergirl use a pointer in a long time.

When I finished, she said, "That was very professional, and it would be fine if you were a weatherman, but you're not. You're a weathergirl. You've got to sell it! You've got to flirt with the camera; you've got to seduce the men tuning in at home. Imagine they're taping your weather broadcast and watching it later, and pleasuring themselves. Because believe me, they will."

"I can't do that!" I exclaimed.

Alana

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 05:04:27 PM »
"Well then you'd better take off your dress and go home right now. No one forced you to take this job, but this is the job. If you can't do it, then go home and stop wasting my time."

I rolled my eyes and tried again. I flirted with the camera. I simpered. I teased. And somehow, in the middle of all that, I had time to report the weather.

"Better," she said. "And I expect it to get better still, but that's all we can do for now. It's late. Oh, there's one more thing we have to get sorted out. We can't call you Tommy. You're a girl, now. We'll call you April."

"April Showers?"

"Seems appropriate."

Great. So now my name is even more of a joke.

At her insistence, I went home in the dress. I was scared to death, getting back into my apartment in a sexy dress, but no one saw me.

On Monday I didn't have to be at work until two o'clock in the afternoon. I put back on everything I'd taken off the night before, and did my make-up. I thought I looked passable, but I was still scared as I left for my car. There weren't too many people about at that hour, and when someone saw me I'd turn my face away. I walked down four flights of stairs in high heels, rather than let anyone see me in the elevator.

Emily met me and introduced me to the anchor team. I couldn't believe I was getting away with it, but neither of the anchor men seemed to suspect anything.

When it finally came time for me to do the weather for the evening broadcast, I was nervous, but I did it the way I'd rehearsed. I showed off my legs in that short skirt, walking back and forth with my pointer, doing the seven day forecast.

Alana

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 05:08:50 PM »
At one point I accidentally dropped the pointer. I teased the viewers by leaning over to pick it up with my back to the camera, twitching my butt in that short, tight skirt. Well, that's what the viewers want.

I then straightened up, tugged down my skirt and finished the weather report on time.

Alana

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 05:13:15 PM »
After the broadcast I met Emily back in front of the green screen.

"That was great, April! You looked really beautiful and sexy!"

"Thanks. I guess."

"Do that dropping the pointer thing on the eleven o'clock broadcast, too."

"Whatever you say."

"We've already gotten lots of positive calls about the new weathergirl. All from men, of course."

"Great."

I couldn't seem to work up much enthusiasm over my success.

"This is Mr. Harper. Station manager."

I turned to see a spindly looking unattractive bald man stepping forward to shake my hand. His eyes dipped down a little, to take in my legs.

"April Showers! Great to finally meet you. Emily has been doing nothing but singing your praises all day."

I got terribly shy and nervous. I avoided eye contact and looked down. I was certain he saw me for what I was. A man in a dress.

Alana

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 05:17:48 PM »
"Thank you, Mr. Harper."

"George, please. Say, why don't we celebrate our new working relationship! Let's have dinner together, April, just the two of us."

I looked into his eyes, and there was no mistaking what he had in mind. This was not any casual little impersonal dinner between co-workers. He seemed to be devouring me with his eyes.

My hands were so sweaty, I put them on the sides of my skirt to dry them off. I didn't know what to say. Finally, I smiled and tried to reject him in the nicest way possible. I couldn't afford to get on his bad side. I told the only lie I could think of.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Harper---George---but I have a boyfriend, and he's very jealous. He wouldn't be prepared to be understanding about the two of us having dinner together, all by ourselves. I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, but it'd just be a whole big thing between us. I'm sorry."

Alana

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 05:22:09 PM »
He looked crestfallen. He did his best to act like it was no big deal, but he seemed very disappointed. He said good-bye, and before he left he wrapped his arms around me in a big hug, which only made me even more nervous.

When he was gone, Emily said, "Sorry about that. I should've warned you about him. Our station manager is kind of a horndog. He usually leaves me alone, only because I'm married. You know, what you said about the previous weathergirl making one tiny mistake and getting fired? Yeah, that was him trying to get into her panties. He seized upon an excuse to fire her, and then tried to sexually harass her, promising her her job back if she gave him what he demanded. His word against hers, of course, but I believe her. So don't make a mistake, April, whatever you do."

"Great. So, no pressure."

"Listen, you'll need to borrow a lot more of my dresses until you get your first paycheck. Why don't you come over to my place tomorrow, around ten in the morning? My husband will be gone by then. You can try on some more of my dresses! Won't that be fun? You'll come over as April, of course."

Hmmm. Coming around to her apartment when her husband wasn't home? Taking my clothes off in front of her? This sounded interesting. If getting laid was part of this job, maybe it wasn't such a bad job after all.

The next morning I wondered if I should really go over there as April. Maybe it turned her on to see me as April. Maybe there was a little bit of lesbian in her. So I went ahead and transformed myself into April, and ran to the car as fast as my high heels could take me, before anyone saw me.

I got there at ten on the dot. I hurriedly knocked at the door, looking around to see if anyone was noticing me or staring at me.

She greeted me warmly, and we started right in. I tried on one dress after another. She seemed to be having such a good time and laughing, so I laughed too. At one point she helped me off with a dress, and we were standing close to each other, me in just my lingerie, and it seemed as good a time as any to make my move. I grabbed her and kissed her.

She backed away and looked horrified.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Excuse me?" I said. I was genuinely puzzled.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh come on, Emily. You invite me to your apartment when your husband isn't here, you get me to take off my clothes in front of you. What was I supposed to think? After all, I've already gotten into your panties as it is."

She didn't think that was funny.

"Did you seriously think I wanted to hook up with a man who wears dresses and pantyhose? I mean, look at you!"

"It's not my fault I have to wear dresses! You're the one who made me!"

"Yes, and you went along with it. You really thought I invited you here to---? Look, just forget it. You've got enough dresses. Take them and go, already. Just get out of here."

"I didn't mean anything by it."

"Just go!"

I put on the dress I'd just been wearing, and she refused to even help me with the zipper. With some difficulty I got it zipped up. I left her apartment with an armful of dresses.

By the time I got home I just had time to hang the dresses up in my closet before I had to get to work. I could see that I'd be expected to wear another dress with a short skirt, to show off my legs and keep the viewers happy, so I chose a short teal velvet dress.

When I got to work, I got a message that Emily wanted to talk to me in the studio. I met her over by the green screen. I hoped she wasn't still angry.

"Nice dress," she said. "You're very generous with your legs, aren't you, April?"

"I got the impression that's what was expected of me."

"Unfortunately, the color's all wrong. You're going to disappear in front of the green screen, just like your predecessor."

"Then why in the world did you give me this dress in the first place?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender