Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Pink Panties  (Read 15671 times)

Babytinkles and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Pink Panties
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2024, 03:48:11 PM »
Hi billykins,
Thanks for continuing this great story. Can't wait for the next parts.
Dancer4Fun

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2024, 09:10:12 AM »
Archie went to sleep that night feeling much reassured.  But he wouldn’t have been – he shouldn’t have been – if he had heard his sister talking on the phone in her room.
“Yes, Pat, you’re right – we have a completely blank canvas to work on.  Whatever we come up with we’ll present to him at the last minute, so he won’t have any option but to wear it.  No, I don’t feel sorry for him!  When I think of all the times he screwed up my relationships but telling blokes things about me!  And messed with my possessions!  You know he stole all my panties one time, and handed them out to his mates!  Little…  No, I’m up for whatever humiliation you have in mind.  Sarah?  Yeah, if she wants.  Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then!  Okay…and maybe a little shopping trip…?”

Sinead, Patricia and Sarah gathered at Patricia’s house the following evening.  They each had their own ideas of how Archie should be dressed for his date.  Sinead was thinking sexy.
“A slinky little black dress and fishnets.  With luck he’d be all over her…I mean him.”
“I don’t think that’s fair, Sinead…” frowned Patricia.  You can’t dress a little boy up like a tart.  No, I would go for a good quality, sober, dark dress.  I still have that lovely coat my mum gave me for my twelfth birthday.  He could wear that, some dark tights and Sarah’s black patent leather shoes.  He look good in all that – quite the goody-goody girl.  What do you think, Sarah?”
“Dunno.  I wasn’t really thinking of anything like that.”
“Like what?”
“You know…  Grown up.  I was thinking of something more like his age.  I saw a girl today – eleven or twelve – in such a pretty outfit.”
“Yes?”
“Okay.  She had like a cotton top – I think it had long sleeves, pink it was…and matching tights – you know, the thicker type…and a short pleated skirt, and shiny shoes, like sandals, and she had a shiny three-quarter length raincoat thing with a hood, pink and yellow halved…  I’ve seen them in Morton’s in the high street…and she had her hair in bunches with ribbons.  Archie’s hair is long now, isn’t it?”
“That sounds like a really sweet little outfit, dear…  What do you think, Sinead?”
“Actually, I think Sarah’s hit the nail on the head.  Yes, I was wrong.  I was assuming this Patrick guy would be a bit of a predator…  No…  Sweet and shy and innocent.  That’s the way to go.  I’d really like it if this Patrick guy fell for her…him.  That would be much more fun.  I mean, suppose they actually had some sort of relationship, even if only as friends.  The longer it went on, the longer Archie would have to stay Annabel!  And the longer he’d have to modify his behaviour.  If Patrick turned out to be a nice guy…”
“I’m sure he is a nice guy,” put in Sarah.  “I liked him myself.  I think he’d really like a sweet little girlfriend.  I think he’d look after her and protect her.”
Patricia shrugged.  “Well, shall we go for it then?  The juvenile look?  I confess it wasn’t what I had in mind, but now Sarah’s suggested it I really like the idea.  I’d love to see the encounter…”
“Maybe we can.  Let’s think about that.  Let’s go to Morton’s tomorrow.  We may be able to get the whole shebang there…”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2024, 09:13:32 AM »
Morton’s was a big clothing store with good children’s and babies’ departments. And the following afternoon Sinead met Patricia and Sarah at the front doors. 
“Hi girls.”
“Hi.”
“Come on, you two,” cried an excited Sarah, “hurry up!”  And she led the way inside, turned sharp right, and ran to a rack of jackets on the wall.
“Look!  Here’s the one I told you about.  See?  Isn’t it pretty?”
Patricia took one down.  It would come about to Archie’s hips.  It was made of lightweight vinyl, the top half yellow, the bottom half and the drawstring hood pink.  It had little pink buttons at the front.
“That’s cute,” said Sinead.  “Okay, let’s see what we can find to go with it.”

They spent over an hour in the shop, and when they came out they were carrying four bagfuls of stuff.  As they were coming out they saw Millie and her mother and Lily on the other side of the street.
“I bet their off to the baby shop,” laughed Sarah.
They took a bus back to Patricia’s, and while she and Sinead made some food, Sarah unpacked the clothes and laid them out on the sofa.  They had found a pretty long-sleeved round-necked purple jumper, and nice warm tights to match.  The only pink pleated skirt they could find was a little short, but with the tights that didn’t really matter – it would just look super-cute.  They had bought two packs of pink panties, a pair of black vinyl Mary Janes, pink and purple bunches and ribbons, and a fine silver necklace with a letter ‘A’ pendant.
“I think he’ll look lovely,” said Patricia, sipping her coffee.  “I think we should let him wear just a little subtle makeup, don’t you, Sinead?”
“Definitely.  Just some blusher and a little pale pink lip gloss.  We’ll do his nails and maybe curl his hair a little.”
“Give him a few pink highlights, maybe?”
“Why not?  He’ll look as pretty as a picture!”
“That’s a funny saying, isn’t it, when you see some of the crap people put in frames.”
“All right – as pretty as a…  I dunno, a pumpkin?”
“As pretty as a poppy!” suggested Sarah.

Back in town, Millie her mother were in search of baby accessories.  Myra had willingly offered to underwrite any clothes or equipment Megan or Laura purchased, but in the end it was agreed they’d split it between them, and Myra and Laura would come and help at Millie’s party.
“I’m glad Laura found those lovely rubber baby pants,” said Megan said, as they wandered around the store.
“Yes, mummy.  And did you see the dummies she ordered?  Great big ones!”
“Oh, no I didn’t!  We can tie them on with some pretty ribbon, can’t we?”
“No we don’t need to!  Cos Mrs Nimmo said they have special straps that he won’t be able to undo, so they’ll stop him being noisy and rude!”
Her mother stared at her.  “Are you sure?”
“Yes, mummy!  She showed me the picture!”
“Oh, well, how clever!  The things they have for babies these days…  Now, he’ll need a bottle, and some extra-large nappies…  Here we are…  “for kids up to age 11”.  Perfect!  Then we’ll need wipes, cream and powder…”
“Are we even going to change him, mummy?”
“Well if he wets his nappy, we’ll have to, won’t we?”
“Oh, I do hope he does!  My friends would be so happy…  But I ‘spect he’ll just go to the boring toilet…”
“It depends, darling.  I think his mummy has found some special reins for him…”
“Reins?  Oh, I hoped he’d have reins!  Then we can take him round the garden, or out for a walk!  But…why are they special?”
“Because he won’t be able to take them off, Millie dear, and they have a special chain that you can attach to things – like, for instance, the tree at the end of our garden…”
Millie’s eyes widened.  A smile spread over her face.  “Gosh, mummy…that’s super clever…”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2024, 05:30:40 AM »
It seemed as if all the attention was being lavished on Archie.  Despite having enjoyed Archie’s credulity, the comments about his bunny panties were still rankling.   True, Archie had made a fool of himself without realising, but Conor was not allowed to confront his friend without ruining the joke.  So between he and Archie, it was Archie who believed he had the upper hand.  And Archie could never let an advantage go, and reminded Conor of his supposed inferiority at every opportunity.
“’Ow’s your little baby bunny panties, Conor.  Do they tickle?  Uncool!  Don’t bovver tryin’ to compete.  You won’t find nuffin’ as good as mine!”
This observation seemed incontrovertible, and not only to Conor, but to Laura and Mrs Daly two.  When Laura came to collect Lily after the Tuesday lesson, they discussed the matter.
“Laura, you’ve don’t a brilliant job with the boys.  They’ve come on leaps and bounds – literally – since this rivalry has developed.  But I wonder where we go from here?”
“I was thinking the same thing Bernadette.  I’m not sure I can find anything to trump those flashy little rubber panties of Archie’s.  He’s so proud of them, too.  I was also thinking that the competition between them has become to focussed.  We need to open things out a bit, so they concentrate more on the dancing.”
“Yes, exactly!  Now listen – I have a couple of ideas.  First of all, we usually put on a little summer show just for the families.  What if I offer a little prize for the – well, not the best performer, but the most improved student?  They would both go for that, and it would make them practise even harder.”
“Great idea!”
“Yes, but this is the other part.  Now the weather’s getting warmer, I’m going to relax the dress rules for weekday lessons.  They’ll still have to wear their dresses for Saturday rehearsals, but for the week I’m going to tell the parents they can wear any appropriate dancewear with their soft shoes.  I’ve done this before.  All the girls have really cool dance dresses or tights.  The boys will have to find something suitable.  Do you think…you could maybe help them…?”
“That’s a genius idea!  It gives me so much more scope.  Leave it with me, Bernadette.  I’ll have a think, and I’ll have word with Sarah’s mum tonight so Sarah and Lily are both in the picture.”
“You seem to be doing all the work, Laura  Are you sure you don’t mind?  Also I want to make a contribution…”
“No, really.  That’s not necessary.  The boys’ mums are only too happy to see their sons transforming from budding delinquents into little fashionistas!  They’re underwriting all the costs.  As for me, I haven’t had so much fun since I was a kid.  It’s like having a couple of dolls to play dress-up with, and the fact they’re boys adds a little spice…”
“Right, so…”
Lily came running up.  “Mummy!  Can Conor come round?  Please…  Remember we need to find him some new panties.  He should be able to choose for himself…”
“Can I, Mrs Nimmo?  My mum won’t mind, and I want to see Bonny and Bouncer again…”
“I’m fine with it, Conor.  You’re very welcome.  Let me just check with your mum.”
Brigit having approved, Laura bade farewell to Bernadette and left, Lily and Conor running ahead, laughing and chasing each other.  Laura smiled.  He seemed pretty happy being totally under her thumb.  Maybe the balance of power suited them both…

As they rode home on the bus. she remembered Sarah’s suggestion that the boys should have a competition to see who made the best girl.  Suppose they were given quite similar dance costumes…  Then they’d have to compete for the title of best girl with their behaviour…  That was an interesting idea.  She decided to work on it a little further.  They called in at the corner shop before returning home.  The kids got their ice-creams, and Laura picked up a few things for supper.  Back at the house, she went straight into the kitchen to start preparing the food.
“Guys?  Why don’t you go into the garden while I make the supper?  Lily?  Conor should have a twenty-minute lesson at least to polish up on whatever he didn’t do well this afternoon.”
Conor was already on his way. 
“Can we get Bonny and Bouncer out?”
“Yes.  I need to feed them and they can run around the garden while you practise!”
Laura smiled.  They were good for each other.  While she started on the supper, she dialled Sarah’s mum’s number and wedged the phone under her jaw.
“Elaine?  Hi, it’s me.  Yeah, fine thanks.  You?  Great.  I just wanted to touch base about you-know-who.  Bernadette tells me…  Oh, you know.  That’s right.  And did she tell you about the summer show?  Right.  She’s going to offer a prize or prizes for the most improved student.  They’ll both want to go for that.  Especially Archie?  You’re right there.  Look, I’ve got some ideas for dance costumes.  I was thinking, if they have similar ones, maybe their rivalry will be confined to the dancing.  No?  Not with Archie?  You’re probably right.  Anyway, what do you think?  Okay.  Let Sarah know, will you?  If I can sort something out tonight I’ll send it over.  Okay!  Speak soon.  Bye!”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2024, 05:34:39 AM »
After supper the three of them sat down at the laptop. 
“Now Conor, you know Mrs Daly has said you can all wear any dance costumes you like for practice, right?”
“Yes, Mrs Nimmo.  She told us.  Does that mean Archie’s going to be trying to outdo me every week again?”
“No, it doesn’t.  Because I’m going to try to find two similar costumes for you, so that can’t happen.  Lets have a look, shall we?  She sipped her coffee and googled “girls’ dance costumes”.  As the images appeared Lily jumped to her feet.
“Look, Conor!  I have that one!  That one!   See?”  She pointed at a pretty little glittery silver unitard with a purple bow and waistband.
“Oh, really?”  Conor raised his eyebrows.  He had no idea such things existed.  It must be fun being a little girl and have all this variety of stuff to wear.
“Can I go and put it on to show Conor, mummy?”
“Later, darling.  Let’s see if we can find something for the boys first, shall we?”
“Okay…”
“Now Conor, you can see what a huge variety there is.  Is there anything there that takes your eye?”
“I don’t know…  They’re all so pretty.”  He stared at them wide-eyed.  Laura and Lily exchanged smiles.  “But…unless we have exactly the same ones, Archie would always say his was better…”
“Hmm…  I suppose that’s true…”
“Mummy?  What about ballet costumes?  They’re all pretty much the same, aren’t they?”
“Oh.  That’s an idea, Lily.  Let's see...  Ballet costumes for girls…”
“See?  They could have matching leotards.”
“I think you’ve got it, Lily.  What do you think, Conor?  Do you like them?”
“I wouldn’t like those tutu things.  But the plain leotards are nice.  Yeah, I could live with those…”
“Which ones in particular?”
“Conor, look at that one!  That pink shiny one.  It’s really cute, don’t you think?  I know you like pink, don’t you?”
Conor blushed.  “Yeah…  Do you think I would look okay…?”
“Definitely!  You should choose that.  You can have white tights…and look, they have those cool leg warmer things…”
“It is nice, Conor,” said Laura.  “I think you’d look good in that.  And it comes with a matching ribbon choker too.  That’s very sweet.  And best of all they do it in yellow too.  So Archie could have a yellow one.”
“Yes, mummy.  He wouldn’t wear pink anyway so he won’t argue about that.”
“Well, shall we agree on those, then?  They’re not expensive so I can buy two of each.  None of the girls have ballet costumes so you two will stand out.  I bet some of them will be jealous.”
“Archie will hope they are, at any rate…” murmured Lily.

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2024, 06:12:10 AM »
“That was easier than I thought,” said Laura.  “Thanks, you two.  Well done, Lily – that was a good suggestion.  And I’m glad you like it, Conor.  Later on I’ll put the orders in  and let everyone know what we’ve agreed upon.”
“I bet Archie will complain about something,” said Lily.
“Well he can complain…  But it’s a fait accompli.”
“What if he starts adding things, or altering it?  What if he insists on keeping his silly panties?”
“He won’t.”
“But if he does…?”
“If he does?  Well, all right, Lily.  Let’s find Conor a backup, shall we?  The nuclear option, that will trump anything Archie can think of.  Hmm.  What shall we google….?  Let’s try “outrageous girl’s dance costume”.
She tapped enter. 
“Wow…,” said Lily.  “Some of those are…weird…”
Laura scrolled through quickly, not wanting to show anything inappropriate.  All at once Conor gasped.  She looked up at him.
“What did you see?”
“Oh, nothing….”  He blushed again.
Laura scrolled back.  It must be something in pink…  Ah!  It wasn’t this, was it?  Conor!  Surely you don’t like that!”
Lily screamed.  “He does, mummy!  Look at his face!”
“N-no…  I mean, I j-just noticed…  I mean, I didn’t see it properly…”
But his gaze was fixed on a striking costume in pink latex, worn by a pretty lady…  Wait a minute…  Was it a lady…?
It was Laura’s turn to gasp.  “Conor!  That would be ideal for you.  I mean, not for class, but….”
But Conor, cheeks burning, was already heading for the garden.
“I’m worried Bonny or Bouncer may be trying to escape…  I’ll just go check…”
Laura and Lily looked from each other to the image on the screen and back again.  “Naughty boy!” whispered Laura. 
“Mummy,” Lily whispered back.  “Get it for him!”
“I think it would be too expensive,” said Laura.  “These things are not available off the peg.  And seriously, when could he wear such a thing?”
“But he definitely liked it…”
“Yes, he did.  So that’s what he’s into!  Well, well.  How interesting.  We should bear it in mind.”
“I’d buy it for him, if I were rich…”
“Well it’s lucky for him you’re not, darling!  Now go and play!”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2024, 09:16:06 AM »
Laura got the ballet things on order straight away, then sent images to all the interested parties, which is to say the boys’ mothers, Elaine, Sarah and Bernadette.  Then, after a moment’s reflection, and unable to resist the temptation to see what response it elicited, she sent to Brigit alone what she entitled “Conor’s fantasy”, explaining that his reaction seemed to indicate serious interest.  Her response was almost immediate – a wide-eyed emoji, and the question “can I call?”
She was on the phone a minute later.
“Laura!  Tell me, darling, I’m not wrong, is it?  That’s a boy!”
“You’re not wrong, Brigit.  I think that’s what caught his attention.  It had a serious impact, I’m telling you.”
“And he liked the leotard?”
“I would say he loved it.  It’s clear he’s into girlie stuff.  He loves all the dressing up.  But I didn’t realise he’d go for something like that.  I guess there’s something inside which would like to be a bit sexy, too. Maybe that’s why he was jealous of Archie’s new panties.  Anyway, what do you think of the boys new dance stuff?  Actually it was Lily’s idea, but they’ll look sweet, one in pink and the other in yellow, with all the trimmings.”
“Ye’re a darlin’, Laura.  Without your help I would never have known what was hidden away there inside the little spalpeen.  When I think o’ those sewer rats he used to hang out with…  Now look at him.  He loves all the girls, an ‘specially your Lily.  She the sweetest little thing, ain’t she?”
“Hmm, well, sometimes.  But she’s got a pretty cute mind, Brigit.  They’re outside playing, now, happy as a pair of clams.”
“Laura…?”
“Yes?”
“I think I should get him that outfit – the latex one.  It’s his birthday in a few weeks.  I’ve already got his present, but…  D’you think…he’d be embarrassed…?”
“Definitely!  If it came from you.  I think that maybe a bit too much.  But we could say it was from Sarah and Lily.  If they gave it to him, they’d find a way to pass it off as unexceptional…normal.  But it won’t be cheap.  If you want to do it, let me go in with you.  I’ll check out the price.”
“Won’t he grow out of it quickly?”
“I can get the next size up, or it may have to be made to measure.  It’s his height which matters most.  They may be able to build in some leeway.  And its latex – it stretches.  I’m sure it would be okay for a couple of years.”
“Where would he wear it though?”
“We could ask Bernadete if he could wear it for the summer show!  No, I’m joking.  With his friends.  The girls will love it.  And if Archie sees it, he’ll probably want one too!  You’d better warn Myra!”
“All right…  I know it’s silly.  But I want him to have the things he likes now he’s turned his life around.  Let’s go for it.  I’ll leave the details to you, but let me know the damage and I’ll transfer the cash.”

Laura got off the phone.
“Well, well.  You’re a lucky boy, Conor.  Can’t wait to see you in that…!”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender