Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Stuy's Digs  (Read 20358 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Stuy's Digs
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »
Well, I must be the luckiest guy alive. He thought as he made his way back to his digs from college. Stuart was 18 and was just over 4 weeks into his freshman year. He had answered an ad for lodgings and was amazed to find that it was in a large house at the edge of town, jointly owned by 4 nurses. The rent was ok and despite them all being in their late 20s, surely he could sleep with them all.

The sound of a horn stopped him and he turned to see a white van with the 4 nurses in it. Come on Stuy, we'll give you a lift. Happy for the offer he climbed in the back, but as he did so he felt a sting in his neck and immediately became very limp. Although he was awake, he felt almost paralysed and could do nothing as the nurses lifted him on to a plastic covered foam mattress that was on the floor of the van.

Once the doors were shut they began to undress him, he tried to protest but even talking was impossible, and all his words came out as babble.

"Don't worry Stuy, we're going to take care of you, and you’re going to enjoy playing with us."

Once naked they took several tubes of Immac and covered his body with it. After a few minutes, they wiped him clean and thus removed all of his body hair.

"Now to get you dressed for your trip home they giggled"

First they took some baby lotion and covered his hips with it. This was followed by a good coating of baby powder. He then had to watch helplessly as two large terry nappies were folded and, as two of the girls pulled his legs back, this was slipped under his bottom. A real baby’s nappy was placed on top of these as a liner. He then felt some thing being pushed into his bottom. He felt a cool sensation high up in his colon and then the intruder was removed. His legs were lowered and the front of the nappy was pulled up between his legs and over his groin. The sides were pulled round and the nappy was pinned tightly with four large nappy pins.

"You look sweet as pie lambikins" said Jackie "But we must make sure you’re protected from leaks"

With that a large pair of yellow plastic pants were fed over his feet and pulled up to encase his fluffy nappy.

His outfit was finished off with a short white T-shirt, some little white socks with a row of frilly lace sewn around the ankle and a pair of white trainers. Finally a pair of white mittens were slipped over his hands and secured with little leather straps. The mittens were padded and quite stiff, and the only way he could now pick anything up would be to clamp it in between the two mittens. Delicate finger work was out, so he would be unable to get the leather straps undone and thus remove the mittens.
"Well, baby looks nice and dry and comfy. But I think he should have a wet nappy on, to help get him used to the feeling" Said Julie. With that she pulled off her knickers and pulled the front of his plastic pants down. She then straddled his hips and said "Time for baby wettums"

His heart jumped as he felt a warm wetness begin to spread over the front of his nappy and down between his legs. When she had finished she got off him and refitted his baby pants. He felt the van stop and another sting in his neck and his as quickly as he had lost it, his strength started to come back. He was just about to start yelling at the girls when they opened the door and bundled him outside onto the pavement. He staggered around trying to compose himself while the girls sped off.

"Don't be too long getting home baby or you may mess you nappy as well"

As the van disappeared around the corner, he suddenly realised the situation he was in. There he was, a good 15 minute walk from home wearing nothing but a wet nappy and baby pants, his hands secured in a pair of baby mittens and no money or means of getting home other than by walking.

The direct root home was about 15 minutes walk, but that meant going close to the town centre. There was no way he wanted anyone to see him like this so he decided he would have to take the park route. It would add another 15 minutes but there was much less chance of being seen. He started walking, although with the thick nappy on it was more of a toddle, and headed for the park. There was a little used path around the edge that he could use and hopefully avoid any other people. He'd being walking about 10 minutes when he suddenly felt the need to poop very urgently. He had to stop to compose himself. He started walking again, but only a minute later was hit with another cramp. This continued for the next ten minutes before he was really struggling to avoid messing his nappy.

He was leaning against a tree with his eyes shut concentrating on staying clean when a girls voice asked him if he was ok. He jumped and turned to see two teenage girls looking at him trying not to laugh.

“Should you be out on your own, it looks like you’ve lost your mummy”

Thinking quickly he said

“Err, oh, this is just a fancy dress costume, I’m going to run the London marathon to try to raise money for the local maternity unit. I obviously don’t need to dress like this, but I want to get used to running in costume that’s all”

The girls looked unsure then one of them giggled

â€œWell, it’s a very good costume, you look exactly like a baby, especially the wet nappy, are you sure you don’t need to wear them”

Stuart went bright red and tried to pull his T-shirt down to cover the offending underwear.

“That’s just where I’ve been sweating, of course I don’t use or need the nappy”

Then, very suddenly he was hit with a very strong cramp, and being unprepared was unable to stop the inevitable. He cried out as a loud rumble signalled his accident as the contents of his bowels exploded into his nappy. As a second cramp hit he instinctively squatted down to aid the evacuation, oblivious to all around. It took four or five strong cramps before he regained control, and tears welled up in his eyes as the humiliation engulfed him. The two girls stood there wide-eyed and silent, before one of them said

"Well, if you reckon you don’t need to wear a nappy, I’d hate to see the state of your underwear. You'd better go and find mummy baby, before you get a nappy rash. Phew, you even smell like a baby now"

In his couched position he turned sideways to face them, trying to hide his bulging rear, but in doing so he lost his balance and fell backwards. His bottom hit the ground first sending the warm mush squishing up between his legs and over his behind before he then he rolled all the way onto his back.

He lay in the grass staring at the two girls between his raised knees, tears welling up in his eyes.

“Come on, let’s get out of here before he asks us to change him, he really filled his nappy”

With that they both burst into fits of laughter and ran off. The world seemed to stand still as he lay there in the cool grass, his overloaded nappy trapping his own mess close to his skin. There was nothing he could do but continue his way home. As he walked the mess in his nappy was squished and smeared all over his bottom and between his legs. The smell of his accident followed him and would announce to anyone that this man was dressed as he should be due to his lack of control. As he neared his street his heart started to pound as the fear of being seen by his neighbours pressed upon him. He was almost in a daze as he started to cross the road, and didn't even notice the approaching car. At the sound of the horn and the screeching of the tyres he froze, staring at the car. His legs went weak and so did his bladder as he sent a warm torrent into the already heavily soiled prison that was his nappy. At the last minute the car swerved and missed him, the occupant staring in disbelief at the site of a teenage boy wearing a very fouled nappy in broad daylight walking down the street.

As he turned into his street he was crying freely and saw the van parked outside the house. He approached the gate he saw a gang of girls from his year coming down the street towards him. He quickly ducked into the garden and ran up to the front door, he banged it loudly to try and get in before the girls passed. But it was too late, he hid his face as he heard them begin to laugh and pass comments about the boy on the step in his dirty nappy. The door opened and he barged in, fortunately it didn't sound like the girls recognised him.

He wasted no time in running to his room with the intention of locking himself away to get cleaned up, but he was not ready for the sight that met him as he opened the door.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 05:57:11 PM »
He stood amazed, there before him was a fully equipped nursery. A large cot had replaced his bed, there was a changing table, nappy pale, a playpen, a high chair. The doors to his cupboards were open and he could see all manor of baby clothes, both boys and girls and all in sizes that would appear to fit him. The draws in his dresser were stuffed with plastic pants, plain, patterned and frilly. There were also lots of nappies, cloth and disposable. The shelves were crammed with all sorts of potions and powders.

"What's going on, where's all my stuff" he demanded.

Before he could react the girls grabbed him and carried him to the cot and dumped him inside. Quick as a flash, his mittens were secured to two chains at the head of the bed, which clipped on to a couple of metal rings that had been sewn onto the cuff straps.

Once restrained, the girls took several photos of their new baby and then stuck a feeding gag into his mouth. This was also secured with a couple of straps that went around the back of his head. Then a tube was connected to it, the other end of which was connected to a large feeding bag suspended above his cot. They opened a valve and the milky fluid began to seep into his mouth. He found he had no option but to swallow, but each time he did the action of his mouth caused the gag to squirt another mouthful of fluid into his mouth. This meant that he was forced to nurse continuously. The Nurses then pulled up the side of the cot and left the room.

He lay there stunned. His wet and smelly nappy clung to his hips and bottom and was getting cold and uncomfortable. He was forced to nurse constantly and he could do nothing about it.

The bag must have contained about 2 pints and after he eventually finished it his stomach was bloated, but exhausted from his ordeal he drifted off to sleep.

He was awoken to the feel of someone gently massaging the front of his nappy. The feeding bag and tubing had been removed but the gag was still in place. He mumbled his protest, but despite the discomfort, he was becoming erect, and he watched as Jackie teased him to full attention.

"Are, our little baby is awake. Did diddums have a nice nap den. Nursey is going to make babykins feel all lovely."

She continued to rub him through the nappy until he was at the point of c-mming, and then stopped.

"Now then baby, we have a proposition for you. We want you to be our baby for the year. In return you will get free board and lodgings, and will have to do nothing other than wet and mess you nappies and act as a proper baby. You will be nappied all the time, even at college, and only we will be allowed to change you. We will make sure that your nappies are well disguised at college, but at home we will dress you as a baby in whatever we see fit. Do you agree"

At this point she removed the gag to let him speak.

"No, he said I won't do it. Let me up your all mad."

"Well in that case you'll have to leave today, but finding digs you can afford at this time of year will be just about impossible." While saying this she continued to massage him again "And remember baby, we have plenty of photos of our dirty baby in his cot that could easily find their way onto the college notice board. But think about it, baby, you'll never have to worry about money or lodgings, and we'll always take good care of you."

She began to work his member harder, and as he approached org-sm she said

"And every time baby messes his nappy, we'll take special care of him, like I'm doing now"

She again stopped, his balls were aching for release

"Well, Stuart, do you want to be our baby or do you want to pack your bags?"

He paused slightly before saying "Yes, Yes, but please just finish me off, please"

Nicky appeared at the other side of the cot and pushed her hand though the bars and began to massage the seat of his loaded nappy.

"You have a very full nappy baby. You’re so er-ct, you must love wearing a wet and messy nappy, is that true?” she said

“No, it’s awful and nasty, I want you to take it off”

Both girls stopped their massaging

“Well, if you don’t enjoy your nappies, we better not force you to”

“What?” he said, desperate for satisfaction “Don’t stop, it’s not fair to get me all wound up and leave me”

He was in turmoil, desperate for sexual release, but how could he be turned on wearing this nappy.

“Tell us exactly what you want us too do baby" Said Jackie

"Make me c-m, please make me c-m"

"C-m into what, and ask me very nicely"

Without really thinking he pleaded

"Please nursey, make me c-m in my nappy"

“Only if you really enjoy it baby” she pushed

“I do nursey”

He didn’t have time to think, his sexual needs had taken control and he would say anything they wanted.

They began to massage him again.

“Tell me exactly what you like sissy or I might not know what you mean”

Driven by sexual frustration he almost gasped

“I love to come in my wet and messy nappies, please nursey I want to be your baby”

As he finished his sentence he began to c-m very big, squirt after squirt pumped into the soggy terry cloth until he collapsed gasping for breath.

All the nurses laughed and clapped

"ooh, clever baby made special wetties in his big nappy" said Julie

Once he had come down it suddenly dawned on him what they had just made him do. He had just begged to be pulled off into a wet and soiled nappy.

"That's a good baby, now lets get you cleaned and changed."

As Julie began to unclip his hands he readied himself, and once up out of the cot, he made a bolt for the door. But, when he tried to open it he found it was locked. He looked round to see Andrea waving the key at him. He started to make his way towards her when she directed his attention to a TV screen.

"Before you get any ideas" she said "take a look at this"

He watched amazed as a picture of him in the cot appeared, it was easy to see it was him and he clearly heard himself say

“I love to c-m in my wet and messy nappies, please nursey I want to be your baby”

He stared in disbelief, and gave no resistance as he was guided to the changing table and helped up on to it. They've really got me, he thought, I'll have to play along until I can think of away out of this.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 3
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 05:58:18 PM »
Once on the table he was stripped down to his nappy and plastic pants and mittens. Julie produced a large baby bottle of formula and instructed him to drink it. As he obeyed they peeled off the plastic pants and began to unpin the nappy. He closed his eyes with embarrassment, but the nurses seemed unaffected by the stench from the nappy’s contents.

They continued and giggled as they toyed with his p-nis. Before long he was clean and powdered and ready for his next nappy. As before, a double terry nappy was folded and slipped under his raised bottom, followed by a fresh baby nappy. By the time the fluffy terry and been secured with the nappy pins he had finished his bottle. This time a pair of blue plastic pants were drawn up his legs and over the bulky nappy.

“You look so sweet in your nappies. Here, s_ck on your dummy” said Andrea pushing a large blue dummy into his mouth.

A white onesie was pulled over his head and he was pushed down again so that the back could be drawn up through his legs and snapped to the front with the crotch poppers. Some fleecy booties were fitted to his feet and he was helped onto the floor.

“Now baby, you are only allowed to crawl when in the house, unless we help you to walk, as that’s how a baby gets around, so show us how a baby crawls”

He dropped to all fours and began to crawl around for them. They all laughed and patted his nappy covered bottom. A twinge in his bladder made him jump, and he tried to hold it, but the urgency increased rapidly and he grasped as he felt a warm wet feeling start to spread through his nappy. As much as he tried he was unable to stem the flow. He stopped on all fours trying to figure out why he had lost control so suddenly for the second time that day.

“What’s wrong baby, I hope you haven’t wet your nappy so soon after a change or we might think you did it on purpose, and that would mean a spanking” said Jackie

He looked at her blankly, and shook his head in fear of what they might do. What was he doing, he had just chosen to keep wearing his soaked nappy. Surely they wouldn’t actually spank him, he wouldn’t let them. Then he remembered how they had got him in his first nappy. What other drugs lay in wait for him.

“Well that’s good then, because you’re not getting a change until bedtime”

“Now, I think baby must be hungry, so would you like your din dins”

He nodded thinking a pizza was coming, but he couldn’t have been more wrong. They ushered him to the high chair and strapped him in before tying a bib around his neck. But to his shock, it wasn’t to be pizza. Instead, a large bowl of pureed food was placed in front of him.

“What’s that, why can’t I have some pizza or chips”

“That’s baby food, and that’s what babies eat. Your digestive system won’t cope with grown up food.”

He refused to open his mouth as Jackie presented him with the first spoon full.

“Come on now baby, you drank you baby formula eagerly enough”

His mouth dropped open in shock at the thought that they had made him drink baby milk. Jackie took her chance and stuffed the spoon in. He tried to force it out but only succeeded in dribbling it down his chin and onto his bib. ‘Flash’ Andrea took a photo of the messy baby in his high chair.

“Time to eat up baby, unless you want to see your baby album displayed on the college walls.” She said.

He couldn’t take the chance and once more resigned himself to their treatment. Despite it being a puree, it was very filling. It was probably better that he didn’t know it was heavily laced with bulk fibre. With the fluids he was drinking, he would certainly be using his nappy again that night. After dinner he was left in the high chair while they left the room.

About 30 minutes later, Nicky came in and stood in front of him. She pushed her hand under the tray and in between his legs. She squeezed the crotch of his nappy, and sensing it was wet said

“You really are getting into this aren’t you babykins. That’s good, because now it’s time for your bedtime drinkies and a cuddle. I think you’ll like what we’ve got in store for you now”

She released the tray and undid the straps binding him to his high chair. She helped him down and instructed him to crawl into the lounge. When he got there the other three nurses were all seated, each with a baby bottle full of milk.

“Come on baby. You have to crawl to each of us for your bedtime drinkies. Lots of lovely baby formula for baby’s tummy and to help him do his wetties like a good baby” Said Julie.

He crawled to her first and was helped up onto her lap. She cuddled him close and pushed the teat of the bottle into his mouth. He was quite full, but worked his way though the bottle. He was completely unaware that the bottled had been laced with a diuretic and muscle relaxant, to ensure that he had a night time accident. Something he probably wouldn't notice until the morning when he woke up. The procedure was repeated with Jackie and Andrea, but when he got to Nicky she didn’t have a bottle.

She helped him onto her lap and smiled down at him.

“I prefer to feed my baby like a proper baby, and that means mommy’s milk”

She scooted him down until his face was level with her br-ast and began to unbutton her blouse. The beautiful lacy bra beneath was unclipped from the front and the large brown nipple was only inches from his face. He was transfixed by the sight and was almost unaware of the fresh flood now being released into the waiting terry nappy.

Nicky placed a hand behind his head and holding her nipple in the other hand guided it into his mouth.

“There’s a good boy, now drink away, nursey has plenty for you”

He tentatively began to draw on breast that filled his mouth and tried to pull away when a jet of warm milk squirted into his mouth, but she held his head in place shushing him lovingly,

“It’s alright baby, Nursey has had some injections to help her make lots of milk for her new baby. I’ll always make sure there’s plenty for you.”

As he nursed, she reached down and undid the poppers on his onesie. She pulled the front back and felt the warmth of his fresh wetting. She winked at the other nurses.

“I think little Stuy is enjoying his baby treatment. He is certainly getting the hang of messing his nappies. I think before too long he’ll have to wear a nappy because he needs to and not because we want him to. This weekend is going to be great fun, and I’m sure baby Stuy will remember all sorts of things about being a baby that he forgotten.”

With that, she moved his head to the other br-ast and rolled him into her more. This meant that she could now pat the thick nappy covering his bottom. She knew this helped to calm babies and reassure them, and so made them happier to suc-kle. She closed her eyes and revelled in the feeling of nursing her baby.

Andrea and Julie left the room to prepare Stuart’s night time change. When he had finished feeding he was very drowsy and Nicky and Jackie helped him back to the nursery and onto the changing table. His onesie was removed and a dummy pushed into his mouth. Instinctively he began to nurse on it. The plastic pants were pulled off his legs and they took some more photos of him suc-king his dummy wearing only his nappy, the large yellow patch showing clearly that it was very wet. Then the sodden terry was removed and he was cleaned and powdered ready for his night time nappy.

This consisted of three fluffy white terry nappies and a double baby nappy for extra absorbency and a liner. He was still thinking of the feeling of being smothered by Nicky’s br-asts and was almost oblivious to the bulk of fluffy towelling that was being pinned tightly around his full tummy. A pair of pink plastic pants were pulled over the nappy and he was then helped in to a fleecy sleeper. Instead of poppers, each leg had a zip running up to the crotch, and the front had a zip running down from the neck. This meant that the three zips could be secured with a small padlock, thus locking the wearer in and making it impossible for him to have any access to his nappy. The legs had sewn in feet and the arms were also closed at the hand. His mittens fitted inside easily, but his hands were still completely useless for anything other the grasping something between them. The nurses carried him over to his cot and laid him inside. Two slits on the wrist of the sleeper allowed the restraining rings to poke through and he was once again clipped to the chains.

Once secured, each of the nurses gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before Andrea pulled up his baby quilt and raised the side of the cot.

He soon drifted off to sleep, the picture of baby happiness in his warm fleecy nappy and his ever so comfy cot.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 4
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 05:59:37 PM »
His bottles of formula had been laced with a sleeping draft, a diuretic and a laxative. His supper had contained a large quantity of bulk fibre. The mix of all these would make themselves known as he slept. He had no idea that the dreams of him going to the toilet were actually his body trying to wake him up. When he woke up at about 9am, it took him a while to figure out what was making his nappy feel so strange. As he squirmed about, the sloppy mess shifted and he tried to come to turns with the fact that he had obviously wet and soiled his nappy in his sleep. But, why? He had never done this before. Almost on queue a twinge in his bladder sent another flood into the already loaded nappy, he panicked and struggled against his restraints trying to free himself. When the smell from his fetid nappy hit him he couldn’t help himself crying with frustration.

Down stairs, the girls all smiled at each other as the baby intercom relayed his babyish reaction to his messy state.

“Andrea stood up. I’ll take care of this one girls. It sounds like we have a very uncomfy baby this morning.”

As she lowered the cot rails she asked him why he was so upset.

He looked at her, his tear streaked face all red and puffy

“Why do I keep messing my nappies, I can’t stop myself. It feels horrible”

“You’re a baby, and babies don’t know how to control their little pee pees and poo poos. That is why you have to wear nappies and that is why we will always be here to take care of you”

She undid the padlock on his romper and unzipped the three zips, thus exposing his nappy and pink baby pants. She began to rub the front of his nappy.

“Remember our promise? Each messy nappy gets a reward”

Involuntarily he stiffened and even though he new he was wallowing in his own waste, the slippery feeling was strangely exciting and he started to thrust his hips in time with Andrea’s movements. By the time he came Andrea’s hand was motionless, just holding his rod through the thick soggy nappy. Stuart was bringing himself off in his nappy.

“My, baby really enjoyed that one didn’t he, he hardly need nursey at all”

He gulped at the realisation of what he had just done, or had she made him do it? Andrea unclipped his restraints and helped him over to the changing table. Each movement sent the slurry in his nappy squishing over his nether region. After laying him down she removed the romper and left him in just his nappy. He heard the bath being run before she returned and started the foul task of removing his disgusting nappy.

It took a while to clean him up, but his hairless body made the job far easier. Then he was led to the bathroom.

“In you get, let’s get you nice and clean for the day”

He stepped in and sat down. Andrea pushed him down onto his back and busied herself carefully washing him from head to toe with baby shampoo and soap. By the time she had finished he was fully erect again, but Andrea just acted as though it was just something else that had to be cleaned and casually worked the soapy flannel over it and into his most intimate parts. Once finished he was helped out and wrapped in a large fluffy pink towel before being marched back to the nursery.

Back onto the changing table and he was rubbed dry. Then Andrea popped a dummy in his mouth and rubbed baby lotion all over his body. The massage was fantastic and he felt so relaxed, despite knowing the situation he was in. Maybe living as their baby wasn’t going to be so bad after all. Once finished she set about collecting his layette for the day. She was humming to herself as she fussed about and then stacked the clothes next to the changing table. First came the nappies, as before two large terry nappies folded with a baby terry used as a liner. Plenty of cream and powder and the soft fluffy nappy was pinned tightly around his waist.

“Now then, I think a pair of the nursery prints to day, in lovely yellow. Look, lots of little dollies and teddy bears.”

She fed his feet into the leg holes and pulled them up his legs and over his nappy. Next she sat him up and pulled a white T-Shirt over his head. Then a cotton bib and brace style romper was fitted over his head. The pants section had poppers on the crotch and after being pushed onto his back again, these were fastened up to cover the bulging nappy and plastic pants. The legs were elasticated, but extra material had been left to provide a cute frilly edge to each leg hole. Mittens, frilly mop cap and booties followed until he was once again, a picture of babiness. All he could smell was baby talc and clean nappies. She helped him on to the floor and made him sit down on the play rug.

“Ou’s a pwesious ickle baby den, is baby ready for his morning num nums”

She spoke into the baby com and asked if brekkies was ready, Jackie’s voice was heard confirming that they were ready.

“Off we go den baby, follow nursey to da kitchen”

She set off and Stuart crawled behind her. When he reached the stairs, he found he had to go down backwards to avoid falling. All 4 nurses gathered to watch his puffed up nappied bottom waddle it’s way towards them. In the kitchen he was again strapped into the high chair and his wrists secured to the arm rest. A bib was tied around his neck and the tray fitted in front of him.

“Now then, said Jackie, time for a big baby breakfast.”

She plonked a large bowl of mashed up rusks in front of him and started to spoon it into his mouth. The taste was not too bad and he was hungry so he was happy to finish the lot. Next a bowl of pureed fruit which, combined with the fare amount of bulk fibre he had eaten in his rusk mix, would ensure he would soon be filling his happy again. As he ate the fruit mash Nicky used a breast pump the fill two bottles from her ample bosom. By the time he had finished his breakfast a fair amount of it had spilled onto his bib and was spread about his face. Jackie used the plastic spoon to scrape it all up and feed it to him. The other three then left to prepare something in the lounge, while Jackie cleared up the bowls and then began to rub his back. He was just wondering what she was doing when without warning he let out a loud belch.

“Oh, there’s big burpy for baby, does he feel better now? Now you just wait there while I check everything is ready in the front room”

Like he had a choice, he thought. Jackie returned and let him down before telling him to crawl into the lounge. Doing as he was told he crawled in to find a large playpen waiting for him.

“Come on Stuy, in you get. We have to get ourselves ready while you lie in here and drink your milkies”

Ready for what he wondered. Anyway, he crawled in and lay on his back and took the bottles in his mittened hands and began to nurse. The four girls disappeared upstairs with much excitement. By the time he had finished the second bottle his stomach was aching it was so full. It was as though the food he had eaten had expanded to twice its volume. Of course it had, the milk had mixed with the bulk fibre and caused it to swell up. As it started to work it’s way through him the pain subsided, but what goes in one end eventually come out the other.

The girls returned holding a set of dungarees and a pale blue T-Shirt.

“Well done baby, let’s get you ready to go shopping.” Said Julie and helped him out of the playpen. She quickly removed his bib and stripped him down to his patterned baby pants. She stuck a hand down the front of his pants and announced that baby was still dry. She then dressed him in the blue T-Shirt and dungarees. They were a loose fit and Stuart was relieved that they concealed his underwear well. Although he was still very conscious and continually checked to make sure his secret was hidden. Socks and white trainers finished his outfit and they led him out to the van. He pulled back at the door.

“Please don’t make me go out like this please”

Julie looked at the others, winked and released the braces on the dungarees. These promptly feel to his feet leaving him standing on the door step with his baby pants on plain view. He went to pull them up but was stopped.

“It’s you choice baby, you don’t have to wear them. But we can’t leave you here on your own and we are all going shopping. So either you have you nappies on show to everyone, or you wear your trousers like a good boy”

“alright alright, just pull them up quickly”

Julie obliged and they all got into the van. A bucket seat from a car had been fitted in the back and a 5 point harness was used to secure Stuart into it. They drove for about an hour before stopping in a back street of a small town. Almost on queue a twinge in his bladder signalled another accident about to happen, and as before, try as he might he just couldn’t stop the flow. Fortunately the dungarees hid his shame and as he stepped out of the van he pretended he was dry.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 5
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 06:01:18 PM »
He was led to a pink front door, which was opened by an older woman dressed in a pink nurse uniform.

“Hello girls, another baby for me to see”

Stuart jumped, they had promised not to tell anyone but she knew all about his babying. He was led to an upstairs room that was set up as another baby nursery only this one was all in pink.

“Into the playpen baby, quick quick, nanny hasn’t got all day.”

He stood stunned, but a sharp swat on his behind jolted him into action. He climbed in and sat down. Jackie leaned over the edge and stripped him down to his baby pants, nappy and t-shirt, just in case you’re thinking of trying to run away from Nanny. He looked at Nanny, concern all over his face.

“Oh don’t worry baby, Nanny has lots of nice baby clothes to dress you in. I think you’ll have a wonderful time today”

With that all five left the room. He was now sitting in a complete strangers house wearing a soaked nappy and confined to a babies playpen. Could this get any worse? As if in answer a loud rumble emanated from deep in his bowels. He heard the 5 women talking downstairs obviously having some tea and biscuits. He spent the next hour listening to the muffled talking and laughing down stairs when he was suddenly hit by one of those cramps in his bowels. He controlled it, but only minutes later a second hit. Each following cramp came quicker and stronger until he could hold it no longer and lay back as he started to load his nappy. He found himself straining to empty his bowels in order to stop the cramping. He pulled his knees back and wide apart as the hot pasty mush filled his nappy and started to work his way up between his legs. When he was done beads of sweat had formed on his brow and he was breathing heavily. His bladder let go again and he lay there while he recovered. Suddenly he heard foot steps outside the door. He sat up quickly, spreading the mush even further up onto his balls.

Nanny came in and sniffed the air. She looked at him and sighed.

“Well, I guess I can see why the girls have put you in nappies, no real grown up would mess himself and just sit there. Still, at least I will now be able to dress you appropriately for the sissy nursery”

He wasn’t quite sure what she meant, but could guess he wouldn’t like it. She helped him out and grabbing the back of his nappy massaged it against his bottom.

“My goodness, you must have a weeks worth in the, no wonder you couldn’t hold it. Never mind, up onto the changing table with you.”

He did as he was told and Nanny stripped off his shirt and panties, and then started on his nappy. As the pulled the front away his erection sprung up like a catapult.

“Well, this gets better, you obviously enjoy being in wet and messy nappies. I can see the girls will have their hands full looking after you. Now I understand the girls reward baby when he shows his bottom is working properly. Well so does Nanny, but I prefer my babies to always have some moisture in the nappies to remind them of why they wear them. So we’ll wait until you all clean and dressed before sorting you out”

She dropped the soiled nappy in the nappy pail and cleaned him up with some baby wipes.

“Right baby face, it’s time to dress baby up in his special clothing. I’m going to blind fold you, so you can revel in the touch and feel of being dressed as a baby. I’m sure you’ll find it far more enjoyable”

She folded a double terry nappy and lined it as usual and, after powdering him, she pinned it in place. The feeling of the nappy as it encased his groin was very strange, with no sight his sense of touch seemed far more sensitive. He felt the plastic pants being pulled up his legs and tidied over the nappy. Then a second pair, this was unusual but what could he do. Socks and booties followed before she sat him up. He could feel the soft baby pants tickling his inner thigh, but it felt different, softer and not plastic, but maybe it was how it always felt he just never really paid that much attention to it. Next a soft thin vest was popped over his head. At least it was worn like a vest, but felt much bigger and heavier at the bottom. It touched the top of his thighs and had a similar float feel as his baby pants. A second top was also pulled over his head and as his arms were fed into the short sleeves he felt the elastic of the cuff slid up his arm and fit just before his elbow. There it was again, the soft tickly material. Finally a bonnet and mittens finished the outfit.

“Now I want you to let me lead you downstairs, tread carefully and I’ll guide you. I wouldn’t want you to fall and then have to take you to hospital dressed like that”

They went down the stairs and he was then helped into a raised box or something. The base was soft and padded and had a silky cover. He then felt a harness being fitted around his chest and then he was pulled back slightly as it was clipped to what ever he was sitting in. When the blindfold was removed he yelped in horror. She had dressed him in a frilly baby girl’s outfit. It was yellow gingham trimmed with Broidery Anglais lace. The second pair of panties were a frilly pair with lace around the leg holes as well. He was sitting in a large pink pram and a pink leather baby harness stopped him from escaping.

“You look much sweeter than in those horrid boy clothes. Now Nanny has a sweet baby girl to play with. However, there is one part of your pathetic manhood still remaining, and we are going to remedy this now. You remember how I told you that I would reward your dirty nappy once I had changed you. Well, actually, you are going to reward yourself. Yes I want you to play with your baby winky until you make messes in your nappy and I will video the whole thing so that I can enjoy the sight of an 18 year old boy dressed as a ickle baby girl, jerking himself off into his nappy. Here, I’ll start you off”

With that she began to rub the front of his frilly pants, and he was soon erect. Why he didn’t know as he was still reeling over the situation he was in. He looked at her and didn’t move.

“No, I wont do it, you women have humiliated me enough and I’m not going to take anymore”

“Well baby, either you do it in here and then we spend the afternoon playing in the front room, or sulky baby gets wheeled in to the back garden until the fresh air calms him down and he can do it out there. But if you go outside you won’t come back in until you’ve made Nanny happy again”

“I don’t believe you, you wouldn’t dare, the neighbours will find out what a strange women you are. Dressing men up as babies for you pleasure, you can’t make me and I’m not going to”

“We’ll see, I guess you’d prefer to play outside, well that suits me because my neighbours know all about my little nursery. You see they both provide special services to pathetic weak men as well. Maybe I’ll take you to see Rosie’s dungeon sometime.”

With that she started to wheel him towards the back door.

“NO stop, alright I’ll do it, just stop. Please don’t take me outside like this, no stop, STOP”

He was in tears as the last words came out, and as he panicked he wet his nappy. She wheeled him out into the day light and turned him to face the house.

“Now I’m going inside, so you’ll have to call me when you change you mind.”

She turned and left him there. He wrestled with the harness, but was unable to free himself. Suddenly he heard voices on the path running between the two houses. He was about 15 feet from the path, but was angled towards it so anyone walking down it could easily see him.

“Look mummy, a baby in her pram”

“Oh yes, how sweet, here, let me lift you up so you can see in”

The woman lifted her young daughter up to give her a better view.

“Hangon” said the child “that’s not a baby, it’s a man dressed as one. Why is he dressed like that, has he got a nappy on as well. I thought only little babies wore nappies”

“Well sweetie, I guess some babies never grow up and have to wear nappies all of their lives. Come on lets leave her alone, she probably wants a nap”

He was bright red and knew he had only one route out. He called to nanny quietly as he didn’t want anyone else to hear. She didn’t come so he called again a bit louder. After several more attempts without luck his frustration gave way and he cried out “NANNY” in a waily voice.

She finally arrived, video camera in hand.

“Well, is baby ready to follow Nanny’s orders”

“Yes nanny, I just want to get inside”

“Good, the camera is running so you may start when ever you like”

He pulled up his dress a little and pushed his mittened hand down between his frilly panties and the plastic baby pants and began to rub. It took a little while but he managed to get his erection back and closed his eyes as he lay back. As he worked he could hear nanny making comments such as

“Oh, baby loves to make messes in his sissy baby nappy” and “I bet you’re the only boy at college who needs his sissy baby girl outfit and his thick nappies on before he can make big baby messes”

Finally he let out a long moan as his p-nis sent squirt after squirt of warm creamy liquid into the wet nappy. Nanny pulled the frilly panties down and could easily make out the fact that his nappy was wet. Still filming she said

“I see baby had to wet his nappy before he got turned on enough to make special messes, well not to worry, that’s what they’re for”

As she finished he heard several people clapping. His eyes snapped open.

“Amazing Nanny, I don’t know where you find them, they’ll do anything for you won’t they. Pathetic little creatures”

It was her neighbours, they grinned at him and saying good bye returned to their own houses. Nanny pulled up his frillies again and wheeled him into the front room. She connected the camera to the video player and let him watch his infantile act. He was gob smacked, no one would believe that he had been forced to do that, they would all believe exactly what the neighbours had, that he had done it for his own pleasure.

“Now I think it’s time for a bottle of lunch, milkies and then your afternoon nap.”

She loosened the reins so he could sit up and stuffed two cushions behind him before tightening the reins again. Thus he was reclined at about 45 degrees. Then she pushed him into the kitchen where large bowl of something and a couple of baby bottles full of milk were waiting. She tied a frilly bib around his neck and began to feed him the slop. Once again it had been heavily laced with bulk fibre to ensure his continued messing. She had also added some castor oil to aid in increasing the urgency of his BM. The taste was not good and after the fifth spoon full he turned his head away.

“I don’t want anymore nanny, it taste nasty”

“Unless you want to spend the afternoon outside in your playpen I suggest you finish every last ounce”

He looked at her, he knew she meant it and she may ask him to do something else embarrassing in front of the video. He opened his mouth and allowed another spoon full of the yucky paste to be pushed in. A tickle in his nose suddenly caused him to sneeze. The contents of his mouth flew out and his hand jerked and knocked the bowl out of Nanny’s hand landing with a splat on the floor. He looked at Nanny, she was covered in baby food and looked very angry.

“Well, I see you’ve dreamt up a little rouse to avoid eating your lunch, well it won’t work. And just for that I think you’ll get a good hard spanking as punishment for making Nanny all messy”

With that she collected a spatula from a draw and started to scoop up the baby food off the lino and into the bowl again. When she had collected up all of the spilt food she handed him the bowl and spoon.

“But it was an accident nanny, I couldn’t help it, really”

“A likely story. Now I’m going up stairs to clean myself up and that lot had better be finished when I get back or we’ll pay a visit to Rosie’s dungeon and she can punish you properly”

She left the room, and he just stared at the bowl.

“I won’t be long baby so hurry up”

He jumped and started to bolt the food down. This method actually helped avoid him having to taste it too much but it was still unpleasant. As he heard her coming down the stairs he just managed to finish the last mouthful. When she came in she took the bowl saying “That’s better” Now drink your milkies, Nanny has to get your fresh nappy ready.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 6
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 06:03:43 PM »
He sat quietly and drank the two bottles, both containing diurectics and a sleeping drug that would knock him out in about half an hour, and waited for nanny to return. When she did, she had a fresh wad of nappies and a strange harness affair. She pulled his frilly and plastic pants down to his ankles and unpinned his wet nappy. She then took a leather strap and hooked one end to the side of his baby reins and then pushed his legs back, fed the strap behind his knees and fastened the other end to the other side of his reins. This meant that his legs were held close to his chest and his bottom was held up off the pram mattress with excellent access for nanny. She folded the fresh nappy and slid it under his raised behind.

“Now then, for being such a naughty baby nanny is going to have to punish you. Now first I think a good spanking.”

And with that she smacked his unguarded bottom with her hand. He gasped in shock.

“Been a while since someone’s given you a good spanking I guess”

And she continued to rain stinging smacks on his behind. She must have given him at least 50 and he was crying freely when she had finished. Right, now something to keep you thinking about what a baby you’ve been today and remind you that you are confined to nappies and helpless to do anything about what happens inside them. She took the strange looking harness and showed it to him.

“This finger shaped piece goes in to baby’s bottom, and the clip goes around his little winkie. The straps will make sure you can’t remove either item.”

She rubber some vazeline onto the finger piece and pushed it deep into him, this was joined, by strip of plastic, to the clip which was duly fitted around his p-nis. Next the two items were secured with a plastic belt and straps. She then pinned on his nappies, released his leg strap and refitted his panties.

“Right, now because you were so bad it’s back into the garden for you nap”

He was still whinging like a grumpy baby and new he could do nothing to stop her. He was starting to feel very sleepy. She pushed him out into the garden and parked him under a tree. She removed the pillows that were propping him up so he could lie flat. She stuffed a dummy in his mouth and then said

“I expect your wondering why nanny has put baby in to the strange harness, well when I press this button on my remote control this happens”

He suddenly felt the coc-k ring start to vibrate and the finger part started to rotate, stimulating his prostate gland. He became erect immediately and after 30 seconds was about to come when they both stopped. He had been denied an orgasm by a second, and his erection started to subside.

“I shall use this while you sleep, it will help you dream of your nappies and make you want to wear them all the time.”

She turned on her heals and left him alone. The sleeping drug took effect and as his muscles relaxed he once more emptied his bladder into the ever present nappy. After about 10 minutes Nanny went out to test her little toy. She trained her video camera on him and pressed the remote. Almost immediately he started to let out little moans and began to squirm slightly. She watched as first the front on his nappy bulged slightly, as his erection grew, and he brought his legs up slightly. He was really working his dummy as well and nanny could hardly contain herself as he began to kick his legs just like a baby filling his pants. At the end of the thirty seconds he almost whimpered as the stimulation stopped. It then became apparent that he had indeed made number twos in his nappy. The anal stimulator wasn’t that thick, but he would still have to have pushed quite hard to squeeze it out.

She smiled and left him, he would be out for about 2 hours so she would be able to play with her toy many times. After an hour and a half she couldn’t believe how well it was working, every time she pressed her button he not only messed himself some more, he actually seemed to enjoy it. She also noticed that each time her toy stopped the whimper seemed more intense, he must have been bursting to orgasm.

It had been a little over 2 hours when Nanny looked out of the kitchen window to see a group of girls, in the late teens, looking at the over grown baby sleeping in his pram. They were giggling, obviously finding the sight before them most amusing. Quickly she grabbed her remote and pressed the button, she could she from the kitchen that the usual reaction was happening. The girls were staring open mouthed at the squirming, moaning, leg licking creature. She walked down the garden to the pram and asked the girls if they’d like to see the sissy baby really mess his nappy. They all nodded and giggled some more. Nanny positioned herself on the opposite side of the pram so that as she videoed Stuart, she could get the young girls in the shot.

She pressed the remote and he began to squirm and moan, some leg kicks and he was messing again. When the thirty seconds was up she pressed the remote again. It took 4 goes before he suddenly spasmed, moaning and jerking and kicking his legs. It was obvious the he was c-mming very big as well emptying his bowels. When he calmed down she placed a hand on the front of his nappy and could feel a warmth spreading from his deflating p-nis.

“Well I’m afraid that’s it girls, time for babies nappy change. But I think I’ll let him wake up in his own time though. I imagine his pretty worn out after all that work”

The girls thanked her for the show and departed.

She wheeled him inside and left him by the window in the lounge. About 20 minutes later he finally woke up. He immediately noticed how full his nappy was, but felt strangely calm with it. His sleep had been full of dreams of sexual experiences, all in his nappies. Beautiful girls had begged to baby him and performed all manner of s-xual favours if he messed for them. He was beginning to subconsciously relate a full nappy being a sign that he would get s-xually rewarded.

Nanny appeared and finally released him from his pram. She laid him on the floor and pushed the teat of a baby’s bottle into his mouth. Drink your formula while nanny puts the pram away. Then she ushered him upstairs to the nursery again and sat him on the changing table. She removed the mittens, bonnet and booties before taking the half finished bottle and removing his dress and baby slip. Then lying him down she pulled off the frilly baby panties.

“Now lie down and finish your bottle while nanny runs a bath for her baby.”

When she returned he had finished the bottle and she led him to the bathroom. He suddenly felt very vulnerable in just his plastic knickers and nappy and stayed close to avoid upsetting her. In the bathroom she scooted him down onto the floor and standing over him she couldn’t resist one more play with the remote so she pressed the button and watched as he grabbed the front of his nappy to try to stop his erection, but she kept pressing the remote until he came again. A rumble from his bottom signalled that he had plenty left in his bowels to keep him messing through the night. As he came down she pulled off the baby pants before unpinning the nappy and removing the harness. She cleaned him somewhat with the front part of the nappy and used baby wipes to finish up. Then he was helped into a perfumed bath, but it wasn’t ladies perfume, it smelt of babies. She hummed gently as she soaped him down and washed him with the soft flannel.

“Right, out you get and let’s get you ready to go home”

Back in the nursery, after being oiled and powdered, he was pinned into a fresh set of nappies and a pair of white plastic pants were fitted snuggly over the top. He was dressed in the clothes he arrived in and taken down stairs. She sat him down in the playpen and turned the video on. Well baby, the girls will be back soon but I’ve just got time to show you my latest video. He watched helplessly as he saw the video she had made that afternoon. As he watched he couldn’t believe the things he was doing, but when he saw that she had let a group of girls watch as he wet, messed and came in his nappies while asleep he just burst into tears.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 7
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 06:06:09 PM »
Shortly after the video finished there was a knock at the door and nanny took him by the hand and led him out to the girls. When he saw Jackie’s smiling face he just grabbed her and hugged her close, crying as he did so. She cuddled him like a loving mother and shushed him while patting his back.

“I guess babies had a busy day. Is he a tired baby, hmm, don’t worry, mommies going to take you home for a nice early beddy byes.”

She winked at Nanny, knowing what would have happened. The plan was to make him long to be with them. Dressed as a baby maybe, but as long as they were looking after him he would be protected from the dangers of outsiders. They said goodbye to nanny and got in the van where they had installed a kind of travel cot. They removed his shoes and dungarees and laid him in the cot. Andrea drove while Jackie fed him a bottle of warm milk and Julie tucked him under a fluffy blanket. He never finished the milk and when he awoke it was morning and he was back in his nursery lying in his cot with his nappy all wet and messy and another day of babyhood to get through.

It wasn’t long before Julie came in, her rosy cheeks and long blonde hair would drive any man wild with desire. But here he was about to have her change his filthy nappy, not much of a turn on for her.

“Hello baby, how’s my little poop machine today, nappy nice and full is it. You really are getting into the baby roll, you’ll love playing our little game, and we’ll make sure we keep you nice and happy.”

She lowered the cot rails and helped him out. They had just left him in his T-shirt, nappy and plastic pants, but added some booties and mittens for warmth. He crawled to the changing table and was helped up on to his back. Julie noticed the disappointment in his face when she didn’t give the usual treat for a messy nappy but ignored it. She had other plans for him. After cleaning him up he was taken to the bathroom and bathed, dried and oiled as before. Now back to the nursery with you and let’s get you dressed.

She took a large cotton diaper, and not the usual terry ones. It was rectangular and well padded in it’s middle. She pinned it in place and pulled a pair of very frilly pink plastic lined baby pants over them. Stuart couldn’t look as they were fitted over the nappy. Next the familiar mittens bonnet and booties and then a lavishly frilled baby dress. She stood him up and pulled him in front of a mirror.

“Don’t you look sweet as pie, I could gobble you all up”

The dress came down to just below the waistline of the frilly panties. The rear of the panties had lots of rows of pink and white lace, while the front design was more of a rosette affair.

“Now back into you cot please baby, Nursey want’s to get herself ready”

He climbed into the cot and lay down, while she secured his arm and also his feet before leaving the room. When she returned he couldn’t believe his eyes. She was still wearing a nurses uniform but it was all in white rubber. Her blonde hair had been tied up except for two strands that hung seductively down on either side of her face. The skirt was very short and he could see the ends of her suspenders where they were clipped onto the sheer white stockings she wore. The white stilettos beat out a rhythm as she crossed towards him. The blue belt highlighted how slender she was and the low cut of the top displayed her ample bosom and cleavage. She wore bright red lipstick and looked immaculate. His erection betrayed his thoughts and she smiled as she leaned over the cot rail.

“Well, baby is pleased to see nursey. That’s good because it’s time for nursey to reward baby for his dirty nappy. Hmm, you thought I’d forgotten didn’t you”

He nodded slightly.

“Poor baby. The others are all working this morning, so I have you to myself and intend to make full use of you.”

With that she lowered the rail and climbed in and straddled his thighs on her knees. She raised the cot side again and then ran her long finger nails up the inside of his thighs and ended up with both her palms pressing on the front of his panties. Then she turned around and worked her bottom towards his face until it was only a few inches from his nose. As she leaned forward she exposed the white crotchless rubber panties she was wearing. She looked over her shoulder and worked her way back further until she could feel his breath on her shaved pu-sy.

“Now baby, get to work, I want you to pleasure me while I get you ready”

He didn’t need a second offer and began to lick and kiss her as sensually as possible. She began to moan and give off delicate signs of delight, squirming about on his face.

“Hmmm, ooh yes, that’s a good baby, hmmm nursey feels very pleased, uh, oh yes push it right in baby, make nursey happy”

He worked furiously, her juices dripping in to his face and into his mouth. She was clawing at the front of his nappy and he was almost c-mming himself when she almost screamed and began to shudder uncontrollably as she came very big in his face. Her breathing was heavy and she slumped onto him, her head lying on the front of his frillies and her bottom perched in front of his face. The shiny white rubber gleaming as it stretched slightly over her beautiful arse. They lay like that for about 15 minutes before she sat up and began working at the front of his nappy. He felt and heard about 10 poppers being undone and then a warm hand seemed to come through the front of his nappy and grab his still hard p-nis. He felt the nappy being tugged around and then his p-nis was free.

“Look what nurse has done baby, she’s put you in a very special nappy”

She turned and repositioned her self on his thighs facing him again. He looked down and saw the frills on the front of his panties had been attached to a panel which in turn was attached to the pants with poppers. The nappy had a small hole in the front which allowed his willy to be pulled through. This meant that although he was still nappied, his willy was free.

Now then, time for babies reward for his messy nappy, and nursey knows exactly what all 18 year old babies want.”

With that she rose and taking his p-nis slowly lowered herself onto it. She let out one of her delicious moans as she slid down his shaft. She leaned forward and placed both hands on his chest before slowly starting to rise up and down. The feeling was amazing, even dressed as he was he was incredibly turned on, in fact the soft delicate touch of the lacy frills seemed to add to his arousal. As the pace increased she sat back and unbuttoned her top. Then grabbing behind his head pulled him up and smothered him in her cleavage. His hands were still restrained so he could do nothing but let her use his body, not that he minded. Then she fed one of her n-pples into his mouth and held his head against it forcing him to nurse on the pert nipple. He tongued and suc-ked it enjoying the feeling of warmth. He was not far off c-mming when he felt warm liquid spreading through his nappy, He tried to pull away, surely he wasn’t peeing in her. But then he realised it was her that was peeing on him, like the Friday in the van. She held him close to her br-ast and as the warmth from her piss hit his balls he exploded in side her. She also came, holding him so tight that he was finding it hard to breathe. When the c-mming and peeing had stopped she loosened her hold and hugged him closely. Then she planted a big kiss on his lips, full and deep.

After a while she stood up and lowered the cot rail and climbed out. She stuffed his deflating p-nis back under the nappy and refitted the rosette before raising the cot side and leaving the room. He lay back in a daze and began to wet himself, making no attempt to stop it as he basked in the afterglow of s-x

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender