Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Change for Danny  (Read 35840 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
A Change for Danny
« on: August 12, 2015, 12:45:49 PM »
Danny whimpered weakly and looked away in embarrassment as his pretty aunt peeled his clinging plastic panties down from his soggy diaper, to deposit them in the nearby diaper pail. As usual, he had awoken from his nap to discover he had thoroughly wet himself and only the triple thick cotton cloth diaper and snug fitting plastic panties that he habitually wore had prevented the bed from getting soaked.

Danny glanced at his aunt only long enough to see her shake her head in dismay; clearly, she thought her ten year-old nephew should have more control than he was demonstrating. He blushed with guilty embarrassment and looked away again.
After removing the pee-soaked diaper, she brusquely cleaned his baby sized pen-is and damp bottom before leaving him to dress himself.

Glad to have that humiliating ordeal behind him, Danny quickly put on his Superman underwear and jeans, followed by his sneakers. He was anxious to go out and play in the yard before his mom came over to pick him up that evening.
Running outside, he let the screen door bang in his haste to get outside and return to his beloved Tonka trucks.

The next hour passed in a whirl as he busied himself, making a vast construction site, with his grader, bulldozer, and dump trucks. He had lost all track of time when his aunt called him from the back porch.

"Danny, would you like a cookie fresh out of the oven?" she asked solicitously.
"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed as he jumped to his feet and ran the short distance to the porch.
His aunt's attractive features darkened as he approached and as he made to get by her, she caught him by the arm.
"Hold on there, mister," she said, staring down at the front of his pants. Following her gaze, Danny bit his lip as he took in the dark patch at his crotch--he must have wet himself at some point and not realized it.

His aunt crossed her arms over her substantial chest and glowered down at him.
"Looks to me like you're not yet ready to handle the responsibilities of your big boy underwear," she told him.
"But-but it was just an accident," he whined.
"Come along, little boy," she said sternly as she took his hand, "I think it's time we put you into something more appropriate."

Danny tugged weakly against her grasp but it was futile--she was far too strong and her will was like iron.
"No, aunt Ariel! It was only an accident--I won't let it happen again," he pleaded.
Ignoring his protestations, she led him back to the bedroom and began removing his shoes and wet pants. Danny's eyes misted with tears as he gazed at the humiliating stack of thick, fluffy diapers awaiting him as if he were still a baby. What would his mom think when she saw him later? He knew she'd be livid that he'd wet his pants again, that much was sure.

After neatly folding his jeans and wet underwear on the bed, his aunt arranged three of the snowy white diapers and lifted Danny up and upon them. He squealed with frustration as she held his ankles up over his head and busied herself smearing a thick layer of Desitin across his round, youthful bottom. He hated the sticky stuff because it made the diapers cling annoyingly to his cheeks.

"Can't I have just one more chance?" he begged her desperately.
"I've given you plenty of chances," his aunt quipped as she lowered his ankles and began powdering the front of his crotch until his tiny little pen-is looked like a jelly bean and two grapes with frosting.
Danny whimpered as she drew the bulky thick cotton up between his legs and held the corners together to pin them closed. It never occurred to him to resist her--he had experienced his aunt's fearsome wooden paddle too many times to know what awaited him if he did. To be sure, wearing diapers during the day was going to be mortifying for the little boy, but it wasn't worth a blazing hot bottom and a session of crying on top of it.

After ensuring the multiple layers of diapers were nice and snug around his narrow hips, his aunt slipped the pink bunny-headed safety pins through and latched them shut, protecting her immature nephew against any further wetting. Shaking out a pair of yellow translucent plastic panties trimmed with babyish white lace, she positioned them before his feet. Danny pouted and tried to move his feet away but his aunt deftly thread his feet through the leg holes and began snaking them up past his ankles.
He whimpered again and bunched his fists as she worked them over the fat bulkiness of the diapers, using her long nails around the elastic waistband to ensure all the soft cotton cloth was contained inside.

After powdering between his thighs where they would rub against the plastic panties, she tied his shoes back in place.

"Wha-what about my pants?" he asked in a sudden panic.
"There's no way they will fit over these diapers," she snapped, "Besides, I'm not putting wet pants back on you--you'll just have to get used to plastic panties from now on."

Tears of humiliation tumbled down Danny's cheeks as he contemplated his new life in diapers. He had been thoroughly accustomed to wearing them at night and during his daytime naps but never while he was up and awake. He had always hated the necessity of the shameful underwear but up until now, no one but his aunt and mom knew of his childish secret.
A shiver of panic ran through him. What would happen if guests were to come over? There was absolutely no way he'd be able to hide diapers this big.

He tried to put his legs together but the fat, imposing bulk of the cloth between his thighs prevented him from doing so. Awkwardly, he sat up and climbed off the bed. It was impossible to ignore his new babyish clothing and he blushed furiously as he caught his reflection in the full length mirror opposite him. He really did look like an overgrown toddler and the realization suddenly made him burst into tears.

His aunt was not unsympathetic to the troubled youngster and she came over and hugged him, holding him closely to her big, soft bosom.

"There, there, Danny," she said soothingly as she stroked his hair, "You'll get used to it eventually."
The distraught boy didn't seem too comforted by her words and he only cried harder.
With his big, thick diapers and lacy plastic panties so fully exposed, he felt all the more acutely, the difference between her very adult maturity and his own babyish immaturity.
With her other hand, aunt Ariel reached down and softly patted the plasticky, bulging round seat of his diapers maternally.
"Would you like that cookie now?" she asked tenderly.
He nodded tearfully and she led him by the hand into the kitchen, the bulky diapers forcing him to waddle like a baby.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: A Change for Danny
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »
An hour later, Danny's mom knocked on the front door and let herself in. Caught unawares, Danny was lying on the ground on his tummy, coloring with some crayons in a Winnie the Pooh coloring book. His mom looked down to see his bare legs and the fat, imposing diapers contained within the shiny yellow plastic panties. His bottom looked big, plump, and round, contrasting the skinniness of his hairless legs and the frilly lace trim only emphasized his infantile appearance.

She put her hands on her hips and glared down at her son who had been taken by surprise.

"Danny--is there something you want to tell me?" she demanded.

His aunt strode in just in time to see Danny turn around to face his mom, a look of panic on his face.
"I-I-I had a-a little accident, mommy," he quaked uncertainly.
He knew his mom had a low tolerance for his wetting habits and her dark expression didn't bode well for him.
Turning to face her sister, his mom crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head in disgust.

"He wet his pants for the third time this week," Ariel explained patiently, "I thought it best to put him back into diapers for the time being."

"Danny--you've just earned yourself a nice hard spanking and an early bedtime when we get home," his mom told him, "But first, I think we're going to need to stop by the store to get some more supplies for you. Clearly, you're going to need more diapers and plastic panties."

"No mommy!" he wailed piteously, "It was only an accident!"

Yanking him to his feet, she swatted his thickly padded seat where her hand landed with a dull thud, causing him to involuntarily buck forward.
"Don't give me that! I've had enough of your 'accidents'."

Ariel looked down at him without sympathy.
"I put his pants in the wash and they're in the dryer right now--would you like me to get them for you?" her sister offered helpfully.

"No, Danny won't be needing any jeans for a while--the only pants he'll be wearing from now on will be plastic ones."

Danny's heart sank and he burst into tears of shame as his mommy led him outside to the car. Again, he found it difficult to adjust to the awkwardness of waddling around and it only served to remind him again of his humiliating, toddler-like condition.

"Are your diapers wet?" his mom asked accusingly.
"No mommy," he retorted sullenly.
"Don't give me that attitude mister--or I'll pull you over my lap right here."

Danny shuddered with fear--he could still recall the blistering public spanking he'd gotten at Chuck-E-Cheese for being a brat and spilling his soda on the girl next to him.

They drove through town a short distance to the box store where his mom normally picked up his usual diapering supplies. Parking in front, she got out and came around to retrieve Danny from the passenger seat.
"Noo!" he whined grievously, "I don't wanna go inside!"
His mom grabbed his wrist and yanked her prissy diapered son out of his seat. As soon as his feet landed, she gave his big bottom another hard swat.
"You're coming in whether you like it or not!" she snapped.

Danny blushed furiously as she pulled him along behind her, his cute, but embarrassing plastic panties crinkling loudly with every step. He was acutely aware of the stares from everyone they passed and his cheeks burned with shame.

Going into the infant section, his mom began adding various items to her cart; baby powder, diaper rash crème, safety pins, a couple of baby bottles, and two pacifiers when they heard a female voice behind them.

"Hello there, is there anything I can help you find?"
Turning to face her, they saw a pretty saleswoman in her mid-thirties smiling back at them.

Danny's mouth dropped open and he stared dumbfounded at the attractive female with long, beautiful brown hair and full, sensuous lips. Her simple but snug white top seemed hard pressed to contain all of her bountiful chest.

"Awww, looks like this little boy still needs his diapers," she remarked showing a dazzling smile as she bent forward to get a better look at him.
As if to confirm her words, Danny suddenly began helplessly wetting himself in a fit of panic but fortunately, his snug plastic panties prevented any leaking.

"Yes he does," Danny's mom replied dryly, "Can you recommend some cloth diapers for him?"

"Oh--absolutely," she answered enthusiastically, "For heavy wetters, I like to recommend Soakers--they're made by Bedwetters. They're called that because they have a very thick, absorbent soaker pad sewn down the center of them."

She held one up for his mom to touch.
"And feel how soft they are? Your little boy here will be comfy wearing them 24/7," she said confidently.

"That's good, because that's exactly how long he will be wearing them.
"Tell me--do you have any thoughts on plastic panties? We need to stock up and I'd like to get some variety for him."

Danny hated this talk as if he were nothing but a diaper wetting toddler who had no control whatsoever, although as he felt the warm pee seeping up into his seat, he realized he wasn't in much of a position to argue.
Just at that moment, another older woman was walking down the aisle and she stopped to stare at Danny.

"Isn't he a little old to still be wearing diapers?" she asked, in an accusatory tone.
"Yes he is," his mom replied, "But it's either that, or he wets his pants, isn't that right, Danny?"
Her son bit his lip and nodded sadly.

The woman shook her head, although Danny wasn't sure if it was because she disagreed with his mom's methods, or the fact that he was so childish as to require diapers. In any event, she went past the three of them without another word to continue her shopping.

"So we're having a sale on all our nursery print plastic panties," the saleswoman cheerily continued, "You may find them a little too babyish for your son, but they come in many varieties."

She handed over a pair of shiny pastel pink vinyl panties with designs of babies, rattles, and teddy bears on it.

"Oh, I think these will be perfect for my little bedwetter," his mom replied.

"And if he tends to be a bit on the sissyish side, you might also like these ruffled rumba panties too--I think they're just adorable," she said as she handed over a pair of white lacy panties with three rows of flouncy pink ruffles across the seat, "Plus--they have a nice waterproof vinyl layer inside so you can put them on right over his diapers."

"Oh, how convenient...What do you think, Danny?" his mom asked as she held them up against his diapers, "Is this what my baby needs?"

Danny was blushing a deep shade of red and he shook his head vehemently.
"No mommy!" he wailed.

"Well, I think we'll take one anyway," she said as she dropped it into her shopping cart.

The woman beamed at his mom's choice, "Would you like some more of the nursery print panties?"

"Yes...I think I'll get this one...and this one, hmm, this one's cute too..." she said as she sifted through the various pairs on the rack, "Danny has such boring plastic panties at home--just plain white. I think these will all look very cute on him."

"I totally agree," the woman smiled, "I think your little boy is super cute--you just let me know if you ever need a babysitter for him," she said, winking at the blushing child.

"Thank you--that would be a big relief for me. If I could get your phone number, that would be great," his mom answered her.

Other people were passing by the ends of the aisle and each time, Danny cringed as they looked over at him and stared at his unusual attire.

"Well, I think that will do quite nicely," his mom said as she accepted the woman's number, "Danny--was there anything else you wanted to get?"
He crossed his skinny arms across his chest and shook his head.

"Now, why don't you thank Heather here for helping us today," she prompted him.
Danny blushed and mumbled a barely audible 'thank you' under his breath.

"Oh no," his mom corrected him, "That won't do at all. You thank Heather for helping you to get more diapers and the pretty plastic panties that you need."
Danny shook his head and stared at the ground, his cheeks burning crimson.

"Danny--you're already getting a good hard spanking when we get home. Would you like to go shopping for a dainty little baby dress to go with your rumba panties? I can arrange it so you'll do it with a nice warm bottom."
Danny shuddered with fear and he felt another strong stream of hot pee flooding into his already wet diapers.

"No mommy!" he squealed.
"Then thank Heather here for her kind help."
"Tha-thank you...for-for helping me with my...my d-diapers and p-plastic panties," he quivered.

"You're quite welcome!" Heather grinned as she bent down and pinched his blushing cheek affectionately.

"That's a good boy," his mom said as she reached down to squeeze his thick padded seat.
"Oh my! Looks like my little baby has already soaked his diapers."
The heat in Danny's cheeks spread to his ears and chest as he blushed even greater, wilting under Heather's smiling gaze.
He stood there helplessly as she bent over and ran her fingers inside the elastic leg holes of his ruffled plastic panties.

"No leaks--I think you'll be fine until you get home," she cheerfully announced. Danny was too ashamed to know whether to be glad of that or not and he stared at the floor miserably.

"Well, we must be going, Danny has an appointment with the paddle when he gets home," his mom explained matter-of-factly as they said their goodbyes.
"Bye bye, Danny," Heather waved at him as one would a toddler, "Hope to see you soon."
Danny's head was buzzing with humiliation as his mommy led him up to the register, where even greater numbers of customers saw him. As bad as it was, it was made worse by the fact that his wet diapers were now clinging to his bottom and a slight smell of pee was wafting up to surround him. He'd never felt so childish in all his life.

After what seemed like forever, they finally left the store and headed home. Danny fidgeted and nervously bit his lip, knowing his time of reckoning was almost at hand.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 04:50:55 PM »
When they got home, he discovered to his dismay that his sister Brittany was home with two of her friends. This meant he'd have to face them in his exposed, wet diapers and he sobbed with shame as he waddled through the front door. With his mom firmly holding his hand, Danny tried to look away from the girls as they burst into laughter and made humiliating comments.

"Did Mommy's wittle baby wet his daytime diapers?" Brittany asked in a condescending tone.

"Come along, Danny," his mommy chided him, "This has waited long enough."
Her diapered little boy began crying just as soon she led him into his room and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling his lacy plastic panties off his wet diaper and down his legs.
He knew he was going to be punished, but he wished she had at least closed the door to his room first.

Taking him over her lap, he winced with embarrassment as the soggy cloth of his diapers squished against his mom's thighs. Sobbing and whimpering, his anxiety soared as she unpinned the sodden cloth and pulled it back between his legs, exposing his damp bottom for his well deserved spanking.
Squirming on her lap as she reached for the paddle, he saw briefly the dreaded oval wooden instrument that had numerous holes in its face for maximum sting.

For some reason, his mom never spanked his sister, believing it was a punishment suitable only for males. Danny's mouth went dry with fear and as he bunched his fists in frustration as he briefly reflected on that, hating the unfairness of the situation.

"Danny, it's obvious that your potty training has been a complete failure," his mom said as she slowly rubbed his round, youthful cheeks with the paddle, "Looks like we're going to have to start all over from the very beginning."

With that, she wound up and gave each of his damp buns a blistering hard swat, making the boy gasp with pain as he cried out. Instinctively, he tried to rise up but she held him firmly, preventing his escape.

"You obviously don't mind wearing baby's diapers, since you've never made any real effort to control your bedwetting."

SMACKKKK!!! THWACKKKK!!

Two hard swats across the center of his bottom, which was already sporting a bright pink pattern from the impact of the paddle. Danny howled and kicked as hot tears of anguish poured down his face.

"So since you don't mind wearing diapers, I think we'll just throw out all your underwear. Maybe six months in diapers 24/7 will teach you a lesson."

She spanked him hard for several moments as he bawled and beat his little fists on the floor. Through eyes filled with tears, he could barely make out his sister and her friends spying on him from the open doorway of the bedroom. His bottom was hot and stinging and each scalding impact of the hard paddle only brought more salty tears to his eyes, blurring his view of the girls.

"I thought we were finally making progress with you but it's apparent you just want to be a big baby again."

She emphasized her point with two more blistering swats.

SMACKK-SMACKKK!!!

"So if that's what you want--"

SMACKKKK!!

"That's exactly what you're going to get."

SMACKKKK!!

"I'll pull your old crib out of storage and you can sleep in it from now on."

Danny wailed helplessly as the paddle rained down again and again on his baby soft, defenseless bottom. His buns were the color of fire engine red now and stung like he was sitting in a hornet's nest.

Finally, she stood him up and looked into his eyes as he bawled loudly, stamping his feet, and rubbed his enflamed, tender bottom.

"Are you ready to start over as a big baby?" she asked him.
Danny's head urgently bobbed up and down as he cried shamelessly and swiped his arm across his wet face.
Taking one of the pacifiers from out of the grocery bag, his mom stuffed it into his mouth, muffling his sobbing to some degree.

"And now it's time for a nice, fresh diaper and then it's off to beddie-bye for you."

Danny waited as his mom took out three of the thick, fluffy diapers from the bag and arranged them on the bed. She sat him down, which only brought a fresh torrent of tears from the boy but before long, she was smearing a thick coat of diaper rash cream across his cherry red buns. While it was some relief to feel the cool Desitin on his blazing skin, he blushed hotly as he caught sight of his sister smiling at him with her friends at the doorway.

Pointing to them, Danny made an incoherent attempt to complain to his mother but the pacifier filling his mouth only made it come out garbled. She glanced over at them and then beckoned them into the room.
"You girls might as well come in--I'll need your help from time to time with changing Danny's diapers," she explained to them.

With a chorus of giggles, the girls breezed into the room, looking down at Danny whose tiny little pen-is was now fully exposed to them. He shook his fists and fought unsuccessfully to stop his crying as they began going through the shopping bag and removing the recently purchased plastic panties, placing each of the colorful pairs on the bed beside him.

"Why don't you girls pick out one for him," his mom suggested as she powdered him generously with baby powder. As they giggled and excitedly sifted through the various panties, his mom pulled the soft ends of the cloth snugly together and slipped the pins through, securing her sissy son for another long night of wetting.

"How about this one, Mommy!" Melissa exclaimed excitedly as she held forth a shiny pink pair decorated with bunnies and teddy bears.

"A perfect choice," she said accepting it and gathering the leg holes together. His sister beamed with pride and she softly patted the thick front of Danny's diapers.
"Wow--these are even thicker than his old ones! He's really gonna look babyish now," his sister gushed.

"Well, Danny's going to be wearing diapers all the time now. So they need to be thick for all the wetting he'll be doing," his mom explained as she snaked the shiny pink panties up his legs, "Plus, I'm moving his bedtime up to a more child-appropriate time of 7:30. So his diapers will be needed to hold even more for the longer nights."
It took some effort, working the bright, shiny plastic panties over the fat bulk of his triple thick diapers, but eventually, the elastic waistband was securely over the top and all the fluffy soft cotton successfully contained within.

"I would have thought that wearing embarrassing diapers and plastic baby panties to bed would have motivated you to stop your wetting but apparently I was wrong," his mom remarked dryly as she powdered between his thighs.

Taking a baby bottle of out the bag, she handed it to his sister.
"Brittany, can you go into the kitchen and fill this with milk? Our baby here is going to need his nightly feed."
"Sure thing!" she replied enthusiastically, happy to be of assistance.

"Danny, go brush your teeth now and then come back in here for your bedtime," she instructed him, "And don't even think of touching your diapers--those are strictly off limits to you. If you have to do anything besides peeing--you come to me and I'll take them down for you. Do you understand?"

Danny nodded sullenly and he waddled off to the bathroom, followed by more giggles from Brittany's friends.

Five minutes later, he returned sheepishly to the bedroom, trying to mentally adjust to the childishly early bedtime.
His mom was just finishing setting up his old crib, and she made sure the vinyl mattress cover was still in place. It was loud and crackly from age, but it would serve well to protect the mattress just in case Danny's plastic panties leaked.

"Fortunately, you're still small enough you won't have any problem fitting in here," she remarked.

Brittany handed his baby bottle over and his mom helped him into the crib. Danny was mortified being to put to bed like a baby in front of all these people but his bottom was still throbbing and stinging from his recent paddling.

"Here you are baby, some nice warm milk to settle you in for the night," she said as she pushed the rubber nipple between his quivering lips. He accepted it submissively, and began nursing on the liquid he had always detested.

"Tomorrow's a big day, Danny. Since you'll be wearing diapers all the time now, I'm going to need to get you some more suitable clothing. You might as well get used to being the big baby of the house because that's really what you are now.
"Perhaps I'm to blame for trying to get you to grow up too fast...you obviously can't handle the responsibilities of being a big boy yet. So instead, I'll help you to be the little toddler you seem to be more comfortable with; diapers and plastic panties will be your new underwear and very soon, you'll have a new wardrobe that's appropriate for a big baby. I'll make sure all your outfits are nice and short to leave your prissy diapers clearly visible for all to see--by the way, you'll get your diapers changed regardless of company--real babies don't have any modesty and neither will you."

Danny sniffled with shame, realizing he had only himself to blame for his present, humiliating circ-umstances.

His mom kept him nursing at a steady pace, urging him to drink more, every time he stopped. Finally, he emptied the bottle and lay back, as his mom removed the baby bottle. A string of milk followed it and she wiped his face which was still blotchy from his crying earlier.

"You'll also find that I'll be making more frequent use of the paddle from now on--it's clear I've been far too lenient with you and I think a good cry from time to time will do you good.
"Your aunt Ariel's always told me she thought you were nothing but a big sissy, so maybe I should have seen this coming."

She popped his pacifier into his mouth and stood up, securing the side rail to his crib.

"Sweet dreams, Danny."

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 02:53:53 PM »
Two months later...

Ariel heard the urgent crying coming from the nursery, and she hastened to put the cap on the baby bottle she'd just warmed up. Striding briskly down the hallway, she entered the warmly lit room where Danny sat in his playpen, a number of big plastic toys surrounding him inside the protectively netted enclosure.

"There, there, what's all this fuss about?" she asked in a light-hearted manner as she bent down and smiled over the padded rail. Danny's tear-filled eyes gazed up in awe at the view of the captivating deep cleavage from her top, as her big, beautiful breasts threatened to spill out of her one-size-too-small top.

Reaching down further, she squeezed the thick, soggy seat of his diapers, and then slipped a finger down the back.

"Awww, you're just wet again, baby," she cooed to him in her syrupy voice, "Don't you worry about a thing--I'll get you changed into a nice fresh diaper in no time."

Danny stopped sobbing as loudly and his mood brightened--he had been wearing these wet diapers all morning, and they were getting cool and clammy against his tender skin. He accepted the oversize baby bottle from his aunt as she lifted him up out of the playpen and sat him down on the low changing table.

Danny nursed patiently from his bottle as Ariel peeled his wet plastic panties down and off his legs, tossing them into the diaper pail. Like that of a real baby, it let out a sour, pungent smell, every time the lid was opened. His aunt grimaced at the smell, but truth be told, his entire nursery was pretty much permeated by the smell of pee now and there was no getting away from it. The fact was, it was widely known that Danny had no control whatsoever over his wetting anymore.

At least his outfit didn't interfere with her job, she reflected.
All his clothes now were sort of unisex, neither male nor female, although they tended to be very sissyish, with lots of lace and ruffles. The one he was wearing today was a short cropped top, with a frilly hem that barely extended to his navel. The short, puffy sleeves accentuated his childish body but the script across the bodice said it all; Mommy's little bedwetter.

That was certainly appropriate, Ariel thought to herself as she unpinned his sopping wet diapers and deposited them into the diaper pail. Using a baby wipe, she cleaned his diaper area as he nursed from his bottle.
32 ounces of warm milk at every diaper change kept the little boy well hydrated but also ensured his diapers would be wet again within the hour. And since his next change might not be for another five hours or so, it was imperative that they be as thick and absorbent as possible. These diapers created a fat but soft bulk between his legs, making any kind of normal walking quite impossible. Since he had started wearing diapers during the day, Danny had developed a distinct waddle and from a distance he could easily be confused for any other incontinent toddler.

He relaxed as Ariel firmly grasped both of his ankles in one hand and raised them over his head so she could smear a thick coating of diaper rash cream across his pre-pubescent bottom. Lowering them back down, he found it impossible to take his eyes off her imposing and impressive bosom.

More and more, Danny was finding himself fascinated by the sight of her big, beautiful breasts, obsessing on them whenever she was babysitting him. He didn't know why, but during these intimate times of his diaper changes, his tiny little pen-is would inevitably become stiff and hard, making him anxious to stroke it. His cheeks and chest would become flushed, and his mouth grew dry as he openly stared at her.
As much as he wanted to reach down and caress his little member, he had found out the hard way that any such behavior was strictly forbidden and it wasn't worth a trip over her lap for a few brief and unsatisfying strokes.

And of all his babysitters, Ariel seemed to show the least reluctance to giving Danny a spanking when it was needed. As a result, he had developed a deep respect for her as well as an unquestioning obedience. If she told him to do something--he knew he'd better do it or the next conversation would be over her lap, with his diapers unpinned and his plastic panties around his ankles while she blistered his bottom with the paddle.

Despite that, she was still his favorite, and over the last year, he'd been developing a strong crush on her. She was slim and beautiful, with a very womanly figure that Danny simply couldn't ignore, even at his tender age. Sometimes, in his rare moments alone, he would imagine her in his mind as he rhythmically rubbed the soft, cushiony front of his diapers. Even though it didn't do much to quell his desire, or his budding sexual fervor, it was pleasurable nevertheless.

Aunt Ariel was oblivious to all this as she shook the fragrant baby powder over his tiny package, surrounding him with its infantile scent. And she hardly noticed the extra half inch of length from his stiff little member as she pulled the thick, bulky layers of cotton up and pinned them securely closed around his narrow hips. After all, it wasn't as if his tiny little hard-on was the least bit noticeable after his diapers had been pinned.

Danny squirmed but submissively positioned his glossy white Mary Janes as his aunt pulled a pair of white nursery print plastic panties over them and up his smooth, girlish legs. With a little bit of effort, his bulky fat diapers were soon completely covered and Ariel beamed down on him proudly.

"There you are babykins--all diapered and ready for lunch now."
Danny blushed but smiled back at the pretty blond as she helped him to his feet, his fat diapers once again forcing his legs widely apart.

Taking his hand, Ariel led him out of the nursery and into the kitchen where his highchair awaited him. The tray table was quickly removed and his aunt easily picked him up and sat him down in it, snapping a buckled strap across his bare waist. Positioning the pink plastic tray back in its place, she secured his wrists against the sides with soft velcro straps, essentially rendering his arms useless. A big vinyl bib with an image of Dumbo on it was tied around his neck and aunt Ariel poured some baby food into a multi sectioned plate.
Although he was often served adult food by his mom, his aunt always insisted he eat baby food, just like a real infant. Danny hated it, but like everything else, there was nothing he could do about it. The best he could hope to do, was to get the unpleasant experience behind him as soon as possible.

Taking a big plastic spoon, Ariel shoveled a large pile of something yellow onto it and presented it to her captive nephew.

Danny tried not to think too much about the unappetizing slop he was being served and he opened wide to be rewarded with an almost tasteless mouthful of blended corn-ish mixture.

"Thaaaat's a good little boy," she commended him as she quickly refilled the spoon with a questionable green entree. Danny barely managed to swallow in time before the spoon was pressed to his lips and he was forced to take another big mouthful. He squealed and a bit slopped onto his chin but Ariel was already scooping up another spoonful. He turned his head away and whimpered but she followed him with the heaping spoon, pushing it against his closed lips until he opened them in defeat. About half of it made it inside, but the rest was smeared around his mouth, making a sloppy, childish mess of his face.

Just then, his mom opened the door, followed by his older sister and her friend Natalia.
"How's the little baby?" she asked as she set her car keys down.

"He's been a perfect little angel," Ariel replied with a dazzling smile, "I'll be done here soon, and then it will be naptime for our little sugarplum."

Brittany walked over and opened the refrigerator for herself, taking a bottle of tea out and then coming over to gaze at her babyish brother.

"Hard to believe he was supposed to be going into sixth grade this year," she reflected.
"Now Brittany, don't tease your brother," her mom chided her, "Some little boys just never outgrow their diapers."

Danny would have liked to say something in his defense but he was currently struggling to swallow a mouthful of puréed peas and his stomach was queasy from the effort. And as if to make matters worse, he suddenly felt an urgent, warm stream of pee surging into the absorbent layers of his diapers. Involuntarily, he squealed and struggled against his bonds but of course, he was going nowhere. The effort only made him look more helpless and babyish and in any case, no one would have had any idea what was making him squirm anyway.
The flood of pee slowed to a trickle, and Danny shifted in his seat, feeling the warm liquid seeping against his bottom and into the thick seat of his diapers.
He swung his feet idly and whimpered again weakly but his attention was forced back to the baby food his aunt was feeding him in a frenzy.

In any event, Danny was soon forgotten as the girls talked amongst themselves while they ate their much more adult lunch.
"Mom, can we go see that new movie tonight?" Brittany asked.
"Oh sure, we can do it after dinner," she replied.
"Well, the only thing...is that it starts at 7:30 ..." she said as her focus fell on Danny.

"That's alright," her mom assured her, "I'll just put Danny to bed early tonight, so we'll have time to catch the beginning of the movie."
"Thanks mom!" she practically shouted.

Beneath his tray, Danny's babyish Mary Janes swung uselessly as he idly listened to their evening plans. It was bad enough that he was going to miss out on the movie but even worse, now that he was going to be put in his crib even earlier than usual. That meant he could plan on another long, boring evening in his crib, with only his repeated diaper wettings to interrupt the tedium.

His bedwetting had taken on random aspects. Sometimes, before he drifted off to sleep, he managed to wet himself a little, sometimes a lot, before finally succ-umbing to slumber. Other times, he would remember falling asleep dry, only to wake some time in the night to discover his diapers were soaking wet, clinging stubbornly to his bottom and groin. But in no instance did his urge to wet ever actually wake him. It was a completely natural, involuntary effort, one which he was helpless to prevent.

And this was true in the daytime as well. More often than not, Danny would feel his diapers growing wet and warm with no warning whatsoever. He'd shake his fists in infantile frustration but there was little he could do to stop it. When he had first been unaccustomed to wearing diapers during the day, he'd try and stop the flow but nowadays when he discovered it happening, he just let go. After all, his diapers were going to be soaking wet either way, and there was no benefit in trying to hold back.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 04:58:15 PM »
Later that evening, Danny was playing on the floor of his nursery, pushing some trucks around and happily making engine noises when unexpectedly, he looked up to see his mom entering the room carrying his familiar enema bag, bursting to capacity, with its usual long, slender hose attached to it.

He looked up in surprise--surprised, because normally, his mom gave him his daily enema in the morning, in between diaper changes. Nevertheless, the sight of the dripping wet, sudsy rubber bag was not welcome to the prissy youth--he hated getting enemas and his mom always insisted he take an impossible amount of hot, soapy water before letting him up to go release it.

"Wha-what's g-going on?" he quivered.
"Danny--I'm not going to be here in the morning to give you your usual enema so I thought we'd just take care of it tonight, before I tuck you in for beddie-bye."
Her tone made it all sound so ordinary, like putting socks on.

"Bu-but I don't wanna have one, Mommy," he whined.
"Now Danny, don't make this any more difficult than it has to be," she said firmly as she hung up the glistening red bag on a hook on the wall above his crib.
Her son whimpered and resisted her efforts to make him stand up, and he became fussy and uncooperative.
"No-no-no!" he pouted, stamping his feet.
"Danny!" she addressed him firmly as she gave his thickly diapered bottom a good swat, "Do you need a spanking?"
With the paddling he'd gotten three days ago still fresh in his mind, Danny shook his head.
"No!" he replied petulantly, shaking his fists in frustration.

"Good, because I haven't got all night, she said as she laid a vinyl coated towel over her lap. She pulled Danny's plastic panties down and pulled them over his Mary Jane-clad feet, tossing them in the diaper pail. Her son fidgeted and whimpered but made no serious attempt to stop her. He knew he was going to get a soapy enema and nothing was going to stop it.

Taking the squirming boy over her lap, his mom unpinned his wet diapers and pushed them back between his legs. A quick dab of nursery jelly into his puckering hole, and she slowly inserted the long enema nozzle deep inside him, holding it in place as the emasculated boy got used to the feeling.

Danny was whimpering weakly but he squealed suddenly as his mom opened the clip without warning and let the hot water surge into him.

"Oh!!" he cried desperately.

"That's a good little boy," his mom commended him, patting his bare bottom gently.

Danny bunched his fists and fought against the rushing torrent of soapy water rapidly filling his bowels. Unfortunately, pinching his cheeks together had no effect at all and the surging liquid continued until his mom closed the clip again.
Feeling the cramps developing, Danny gasped and whimpered, wanting to be anywhere but right here over his mommy's lap.

Just then, his sister Brittany walked into the nursery. She walked over and looked down at Danny impassively, thinking to herself that she no longer saw him as her younger brother but as her baby sibling now.

"Mom, what do you think of this dress for the movie?" she asked.
Danny's mommy was holding the enema nozzle firmly in place and she smiled at her cute daughter.

"I think that would be lovely--why don't you wear your silver earrings with it too?"

"Great idea!" she said cheerfully, "Thanks mom!"
"Give me about ten minutes with Danny here and I'll help you with your hair," she added.
"Awesome!" Brittany said, clapping her hands together.

Just then, her mom undid the clip and another soapy hot stream of water flowed into Danny's bowels.

"Oh! Ohhh," he moaned helplessly.

"Thaaaat's mommy's little baby," she said soothingly.

Danny's stomach was churning, doing somersaults and he squirmed uncomfortably on his mommy's lap.
"Ohh--stop...M-Mommy..." he moaned.

After a moment, she clipped it shut and waited. Danny's mom was patient and she knew just how much to let her little boy take at any given time so that he'd be able to take the entire quart bag. Such a quantity of soapy water coursing through his bowels ensured a thorough and complete purging, and prevented any chance of him messing his diapers later on.

The enema continued for another ten agonizing minutes, going slowly but surely at his mom's pace while Danny struggled, moaning and whimpering throughout. Finally, after the last soapy suds had passed through the nozzle, she let him up and he waddled weakly down the hall to the bathroom to release the fluid.

It was a much less fussy, and more subdued little boy that later emerged from the bathroom. As Danny's mommy raised his ankles to pin him into his bulky nighttime diapers, she reflected that his enema also had the additional benefit of making him more docile for his early bedtime tonight. She made a mental note to herself to give him nightly enemas in the future, any time she had to send him to bed early, since it made him much more compliant and less fussy.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 12:12:44 PM »
Danny sat in his highchair, once again, bored stiff and feeling frustrated.
Aunt Ariel was feeding him--or least, she had been feeding him, until her cell phone rang and she answered it to talk to someone calling her. Now, Danny was being ignored, as was often the case, and colorful baby food was splattered and drying all over his face, his wrists securely restrained as usual on the sides of the highchair tray.

He wanted to bang his fists and make some noise to get her attention but he knew even a loud word from his mouth would probably result in a trip over her lap.

So for now, he looked around the room and swung his feet aimlessly as he began helplessly wetting himself again. This time, it was really a lot and the pee quickly soaked the thick cloth in front before seeping back and saturating his seat. Just when he thought he was done, another strong flow began and he sighed aloud. Fortunately, the new rubber panties he was wearing over his diaper had a nice, snug seal around the legs so there was no chance of him leaking on the highchair seat, like had happened last week.

Ariel ended the call and put her cell phone down on the counter.

"Well--that's all settled. Your mom's friend Heather, from the store, is coming over soon to babysit you," she said as she picked up the big plastic spoon and shoveled more pureed pees onto it, "Which frees me up to go see my boyfriend."

Danny felt a wave of jealousy wash over him. Although it was naive to think that Ariel would remain single indefinitely, it was nevertheless painful for him to imagine her in the company of other male admirers.
Danny frowned and started pouting, the disapproval written all over his baby food-caked face.

"Aww, poor little baby," she cooed in her voice for toddlers, "Don't worry--you'll have lots of fun with Heather--trust me."
Danny wasn't so sure and he swallowed his mashed lunch grumpily.
"She says she wants to come over and play dress up with you--won't that be a lot of fun?" she asked cheerfully.
She must have meant for the question to be rhetorical, because she followed it with another heaping spoonful of Gerber's baby food, shoveled into his mouth just as he attempted to make a reply. He squealed and did his best to gulp down the unappetizing slop filling his mouth.

Just then, the doorbell rang.
Danny whimpered, afraid it might be someone new that hadn't yet seen him living his new baby lifestyle. Despite himself, he wrestled against the implacable velcro straps binding his arms for the thousandth time but it was hopeless--he wasn't going anywhere.

Ariel walked over casually and opened the door wide, revealing a beautiful brunette who looked to be in her mid-thirties. Danny struggled again in vain as he recognized the woman from the store, but his movements only served to draw attention to himself.
After a quick greeting, Ariel stood aside to let Heather come in. As Danny fidgeted nervously in his highchair, he felt his wet diapers squishing warmly underneath him. He watched in silence as the woman walked into the living room carrying a large bag which she set down before coming over to view him more closely. She was wearing a form-fitting skirt and heels but her two mouthwatering breasts were barely contained by a low cut top that tied enticingly in the center.

"Well--aren't you just the cutest little thing!" she exclaimed.

Danny blushed furiously but he couldn't help himself as his eyes inexorably returned to gaze at her plump, sexy bosom. It seemed like each of her breasts were the size of Danny's head!

"He's pretty much done with lunch," aunt Ariel explained to their alluring guest, "If you don't mind--I'm going to get going."
"Sure thing, I can take things from here," Heather said smiling.

With that, Ariel grabbed her keys and left the house, leaving Danny alone with this beautiful stranger. Despite her obvious good looks, Danny suddenly felt all alone and vulnerable and he burst into tears, looking very much the part of a two year-old toddler crying for his mommy.

"Awww baby, don't cry," she soothed him.
Picking up a half full baby bottle, she eased it between his squalling lips, comforting the poor boy and easing his crying. She stood by patiently, until he seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Don't you worry about a thing, sweetie...I have two babies of my own at home," she giggled, "--Although they're only one and two. How old are you honey...seven?"
Danny frowned at her childish appraisal of him.
"I'm ten," he responded, although the big rubber nipple of the bottle in his mouth muffled his words babyishly.

Heather giggled again.
"Well you're certainly the first ten year-old I've ever babysat who was still in diapers."
Danny flushed red again, ashamed of himself and the truth of her words.

Taking a warm washcloth, Heather cleaned his face and released his wrists from the side of highchair. After removing the plastic serving tray, she helped him down out of the tall chair, giving his bulging, padded seat a squeeze as his feet touched the floor.

"Oh my--you are absolutely soaked! We better get you changed right away," she exclaimed.
Danny's cheeks buzzed with embarrassment as she led him down the hallway and into his nursery. He really didn't want her to know the degree to which he lived like a baby but now there was no preventing it. He bit his lip nervously and peed a little more into his sopping wet diaper.
Heather's eyes widened with amazement as she entered his room and took in all the infantile furnishings where Danny spent the majority of his time. She gazed with growing admiration at the playpen, pink baby dresser, stuffed animals, the comforting, yet solid crib, and the changing table with all the diapering supplies any bedwetting toddler could desire.

"What a lucky little baby you are," she said as she turned around and bent down to smile at her charge. Danny cast his eyes to the floor out of shyness--he felt overwhelmed by her pretty face and overt sexuality, to say nothing of the fact she now knew everything about him and his humiliating, infantile lifestyle.

Taking him over to the changing table, she set him down gently and began peeling his clinging rubber panties down off his wet diaper. The panties were very soft compared to his plastic ones but also more stretchy and pliable.

"You certainly wear thick diapers," she remarked with a stunning smile as she unpinned them and placed them in the diaper pail with a heavy plop, "But I guess a big boy like you wets quite a bit."
Danny's cheeks were blazing red and he bit his lip again out of embarrassment.
When she saw him staring fixedly at her deep cleavage, she reached over and popped a pacifier into his mouth.

"Don't worry baby--I know what it is you want. All little boys like to stare at my chest. Fortunately for you, I'm still lactating and I have plenty of milk."
Seeing the boy's look of confusion even as his cheeks reddened with embarrassment, she smiled down at him maternally.
"I know that's a big word for you baby, but you'll see soon enough."

Danny whimpered helplessly as Heather raised his legs, smeared some Desitin over his cheeks then set him down on a fresh stack of bunny soft diapers.
To Danny's surprise, Heather turned around briefly and retrieved something out of her bag. He only saw the object briefly but it looked flat and oval shaped with a larger handle of some sort on one end. She attached a ball pump and inflated the end of the object a little, just enough to give it shape before coating it liberally with nursery jelly. Smiling down on him, she began easing it carefully into his back hole where it slide in without too much difficulty.

Nevertheless, Danny squealed as she felt his virgin back passage being invaded and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Its okay, honey. This is just to make sure you don't have any messy accidents today," she told him.
Danny was too mortified to tell her about his mommy's daily enema schedule and he continued suc-king on his pacifier in anxious silence.
However, now that the object was fully inside, Heather began pumping the ball in her hand which caused the plug inside him to inflate. Danny squealed again and shook his hands in protest.
After five pumps, Heather looked down on her effeminate captive.

"How does that feel, baby?" she asked as she removed his pacifier. A string of saliva followed the rubber nipple from his mouth.
"It-it feels all f-full down there," he quivered.
"Good. That's just the way it should feel," Heather said with her warm smile.
She gave it one more good pump and then detached it from the inflatable butt plug.

He mewled as she powdered his tiny little package before pulling the thick cloth up between his legs and pinning either side nice and snug. Despite the intense embarrassment he was feeling, his baby-sized pen-is had become stiff and hard inside the comfort and security of his sissy diapers and he panted a bit as she snaked a pair of pink plastic panties up his girlishly smooth legs.

While they were still around his thighs, she stood him up and then began working the waterproof panties around his thick, bulky diapers. Danny whimpered weakly and put his arms around her neck for support as she secured his panties in place, making sure all the soft Birdseye cloth was contained inside.

"Just wait 'til you see what I brought over for you to wear today," Heather said excitedly as she reached into her bag once more, "It's perfect for a little sissy who's still in diapers."
Turning back to face him, she revealed a flouncy white baby dress, with lovely pink accents and a cute, pink, diapered bunny on the bodice.
Danny gasped as he took in the short puffy sleeves with pink eyelet lace and the matching ribbons across the front.

"Uh-uh," he shook his head in disapproval, although with the pacifier in his mouth, it came out babyishly muffled.

Heather merely smiled and removed his short top, placing it on the rail of his crib for now. Bringing the frilly confection over to him, she raised his arms and lowered it upon him. Danny whimpered in protest as the short dress came down, surrounding him in prissy, toddler finery. Turning him around, she zipped up the back and tied a knot at the top to prevent him from being able to remove it.

Reaching back into her bag, she retrieved one last item.
"Hold on, baby--I have just what you want in here."
As she turned to face him, he looked down in angst at the delicate white rumba panties she was holding stretched out before him. As with the dress, there were colorful pink ruffles across the seat and lace adorning the legs and waist.
Danny stood in a daze as she bent down and had him lift one foot and then the other to pull the panties up his legs.

"I hope these will fit over those big diapers of yours," Heather remarked.

Fortunately, the panties were made of a thin, stretchy nylon and they slide comfortably over his bulky diapers, free of wrinkles, with just a hint of his pink plastic baby panties peaking out on the sides.

"Oh my!" she said as she stood back and looked down at him with admiration, "Don't you look absolutely adorable!"

She turned him to face the full length mirror in the room, and Danny's mouth opened in shock, his pacifier tumbling out. Staring back at him in the mirror, was a cute little baby girl toddler, his fat diapers clearly visible below the short, ruffled hem of the dress.
A strong stream of hot, urgent pee suddenly flooded his diapers. Danny gasped and balled his fists, shuffling his feet in utter humiliation.

Slowly, Heather twirled him around so that he could see the playful pink ruffles crossing the big, round seat of his diapers.

"Oh--I just have to get your mommy to start dressing you this way," she said insistently, "You're such a prissy little momma's boy but now you're going to be her precocious little baby girl!"

Danny shook his head but Heather was already putting another big rubber pacifier into his protesting mouth, ending his complaint before he could even start it. It seemed that he was powerless to resist this strong-willed, dominant woman.

"And now--its time for a nursing session!" she said excitedly as he led him over to the crib.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »
Danny was confused as she took a seat and laid him down so that his head was resting comfortably on her lap. Her big, round bosom was just inches from his face and his little pen-is twitched excitedly.
Heather beamed at him as she slowly, teasingly untied the knot holding her snug top together. Danny gaped in growing consternation as she pulled the sides apart to reveal a shiny, smooth satin push-up bra that was straining mightily to support her heavy, milk-laden breasts.

Stroking his hair gently, Heather smiled down on him lovingly.

"This is just what our little baby needs," she whispered to him.

Danny shook his head, squirming and whimpering as she eased her massive right breast from out of its delicate, silky cup, positioning the hard, dripping nipple before his lips. The effeminate little boy tried to struggle and pull away but Heather held his head firmly in place as she dragged her nipple gently across his quivering lips.

Danny proceeded to uncontrollably wet his diapers again just as she pushed her erect nipple into his mouth. Squealing noisily, Danny could no longer see Heather's pretty face over the huge breast before his head. Involuntarily, his mouth flexed and the little bedwetter was promptly rewarded with a steady stream of warm milk.

"Thaaat's mommy's little baby," she cooed softly.

Danny found himself swallowing his first mouthful of mother's milk and he suc-ked instinctively on the big areola his lips were wrapped around. His eyes had been closed in fear but when he opened them, all he could see was the warm, smooth skin of Heather's breast filling his forward view. She retained a firm grip on the back of his head, making it clear that he wouldn't be getting away until he had gotten his fill.

"I'm sure your mommy will be delighted to find out how easily you took to breastfeeding. Some little boys think they're too old for it, but its obvious you're still just a big baby," she said soothingly.
Danny blushed at her humiliating observation but he continued nursing anyway, mewling like a helpless infant. Even after five minutes, he was amazed at the volume of milk coming out--it seemed like this woman had an endless supply!

Finally, she released her other breast and she positioned his head to resume nursing from it. Submissively, Danny complied, his tummy growing full from all the milk sloshing around inside of him.

Ten minutes later, Heather let the little sissy up, a move which caused the floodgates to open yet again as he peed urgently into his already very wet diaper. He blushed as she stood before him, humiliated at being so thoroughly dominated and by his total lack of control.

From outside the nursery, they heard the front door close and his mom's car keys being set down on  the counter.

"Looks like your mommy's here!" Heather said excitedly.

Waddling awkwardly, his soaking wet diaper heavy around his hips, Danny took Heather's hand as she tied up her top and led him out of the nursery into the living room.
When his mom first spied him, her mouth dropped open in shock at the baby dress and matching rumba panties he was wearing but she quickly recovered and broke into a big smile.

"Oh my god--that is SO cute!!" she said as she came over and swooped
Danny up into her arms. Her lower forearm supported his diapered bottom and she soon felt the warmth indicating his very wet condition.
 "Looks like mommy's wittle baby girl really wet her diaper-wipers, hmm?" she said in her candy-coated, condescending voice for toddlers.

Danny nodded shamefully, his cheeks buzzing red with humiliation.

"This cute little baby dress really suits you, Danny. I think we're going to have to go out and get you your own supply, don't you think?" she said smiling.
Before he could respond, Heather interrupted him, talking right over the embarrassed little boy.

"--Imagine if you grew his hair out and you could tie it into pigtails," she suggested eagerly.

"Oh yes--that would be perfect," his mom quickly agreed.

Setting her feminized son back down, she put her hands on her hips as she evaluated him appraisingly.

"I think its time we change your name from Danny to Danielle," she said with authority, "Its dresses and diapers for you, from now on, little Missy."

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender