Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Anthony's Accidents by Pretty  (Read 13228 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Anthony's Accidents by Pretty
« on: February 16, 2016, 08:00:32 PM »
Here's a repost by request of a story posted at our site in 2006. Unfortunately I couldn't find the complete story.

I'm posting what we have, & maybe somebody out there has the missing parts & can please repost it here... hopefully with the part numbers on them so I can figure out the order of them if they're ever moved or copied, or we have a database crash.

Anthony's Accidents by Pretty

take 2

School was out for the summer and 16 year old Anthony Pearce walked home from the bus stop in tears after another unhappy day at St. Edmund's school for boys, he held his grey raincoat in front of himself to try and cover the wet patch between his legs, where he had had yet another accident in his pants.
His parents had moved from the city to this small town in the spring and Anthony had been nothing but trouble to them since. He was small for his age and still a little boy in so many ways. His new classmates all seemed to be developing fast, turning into young men, with all the boisterousness that entailed, while poor Anthony stayed small and waiflike and became an easy target for the bullies.
With his light blonde hair, pale blue eyes and a smattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks, many people mistook him for a little girl at first glance and to tease him at school some boys called him Abigail and would wolf whistle at him as he walked in the corridors. Some of the nastier boys would pinch his little bottom on the stairs and whisper rude things to him in class.
Poor Anthony's natural shyness turned into a painful timidity under all this pressure and his once bright acedemic ability began to fade with his self confidence. He had yet to make any real friends and the teachers seemed austere and distant. To make matters worse the poor little boy had begun to wet his bed at night and occasionally came home having soaked his underwear and short school uniform trousers. His mother and father both worked long hours and had little patience for their son's apparent regression to incontinence. After the third morning in a week of wet pyjamas and sheets his mother announced that she had spoken to her sister, Anthony's Auntie Claire, and he was to stay with her for the summer, and attend the ominous sounding Brackenridge Academy to catch up in the subjects he was failing at.
Auntie Claire was, however, Anthony's favourite aunt, and always made a big fuss of him whenever he went to visit, and he loved her rambling house in the country, with it's big open fireplace and cosy old fashioned bedrooms. Last time he stayed for a weekend, he had slept in his cousin Debbie's room, as she had moved away to university, and the delicious satin sheets and sweetly scented pillows were something new to Anthony, as were the delightful contents of Debbie's drawers and wardrobe. She had left behind all her pretty clothes when she moved away, but her mother could'nt bear to part with the sweet dresses, skirts, stockings, shoes, petticoats and panties that her daughter had grown out of.

That last weekend at auntie's was very much on young Anthony's mind as he boarded the train with his little black suitcase for the jouney to the country for his summer with auntie Claire. He had only looked at his cousin's pretty clothes on that occasion, but had longed for the feel of the satin sheets, and often wondered what it would be like to wear the sweetly scented feminine clothes, to feel the stockings on his legs, the swish of the petticoats and the delicate caress of the delightful panties between his legs.
In the back of his mind he hoped he would at least get the chance to touch some of Debbie's lovely clothes, the thought of actually trying anything on made his head spin.
Stepping into the old fashioned train carriage, Anthony smiled politely at the well-dressed older lady sitting on one of the upholstered bench seats, and after putting his case on the overhead rack, sat down opposite her.
It was a very hot, sunny day in July, and Anthony had dressed in a pair of light blue running shorts, a yellow t-shirt and short white socks under his tennis shoes. The shorts were fairly loose around his slim thighs and if he was not careful someone might be able to see the white cotton pants he wore underneath.
After the train had been underway for about twenty minutes, Anthony could feel the need to use the bathroom coming on. Standing up and smiling sweetly again at the lady opposite, he slid the door of the compartment open and walked towards the toilet. On reaching the end of the corridor he read the sign on the door which said simply 'Out of Order'. The door was also locked, as was the next one. In growing desperation, Anthony asked the conductor if any of the trains' bathrooms were open. "Sorry Sonny, you'll have to hold it to Brackenridge."
Tottering back to his compartment, his need to do go was becoming urgent.
Sitting down gingerly opposite the lady, Anthony began crossing and uncrossing his legs and fidgeting uncomfortably.
"I gather you found the bathrooms out of order young man.." she asked, kindly "Yes miss," replied the desperate boy, "I'm not sure what to do."
"I think I may be able to help you sweetheart, just reach my bag down for me. With the bag on the table in the middle of the compartment, Anthony gasped at it's contents..

The large leather bag was full on one side with a stack of neatly folded sheets of fleecy white cloth and on the other side with lots of what looked like waterproof babies' panties in lots of different pastel colours. The lady unzipped a side pocket to reveal several containers, one of which Anthony saw was labelled 'baby powder'. Putting two and two together, the little schoolboy suddenly realised what the kind lady had in mind. "Oh!" he cried.
"I really don't think I want to.." he stammered, before she cut him off. "Now, now, I'm sure you don't want to do a wee wee in your pants, do you?" she said softly putting ahand on his shoulder, feeling him trembling.
"My name is Miss Evans, I'm the school nurse at Brackenridge Academy and these things are samples a company has sent me to try out." "I've seen lots of little boys who need to be potty trained all over again, so I know what works best." "Now then, let's get your shorts and underpants off before you make them all wet."
Anthony had quite forgotten his desperation in the shock of seeing the bag full of nappies and found the immediate urge to wet had passed somewhat.
"Come Come, off with them" said Miss Evans, smiling.

With his eyes firmly fixed on the bulging bag of fresh white nappies, Anthony gingerly slipped down his shorts and underpants and stepped out of them. Meanwhile Miss Evans had spread one of the snowy white nappies out onto the long seat where the boy had been sitting. Next she shook out a crinkly pair of white baby panties and put them om the table, next to which she placed a container of lavender scented talc-um powder and a plastic bottle of baby lotion. Standing in the middle of the compartment wearing just his white socks and yellow t-shirt, Anthony held his hands over his tiny, hairless crotch, as hot tears of embarressment sprang up in his eyes. Sympathising with the young boy's distress, Miss Evans gently coaxed him to sit in the middle of the soft nappy, then whispered "There, there, sweetie, don't worry, when we've got you safely in a nice clean nappy and baby's panties you can relax and let your little wee wees come out without anybody seeing." With these motherly words she softly eased him back so he was lying with his slim legs open, ready to have the nappy fastened, his
tiny pen-s and balls on display, and his hands impotently lying next to his ears, fingers making little clenched fists.
Taking the powder first, Miss Evans squeezed a small sweet smelling mound into the palm of her right hand. Leaning down over the tearful boy, she then spread it all over his bottom, between his legs and over his pink pen-s and little hairless balls. The sensation was electric and Anthony could feel the blood rush to his cheeks in a burning blush of embarressment at being fondled so intimately by a stranger, albeit a kindly smiling one. The squirming schoolboy could feel the blood rushing to the tiny member between his legs as well, causing it to twitch and begin to grow rapidly.
Next, Miss Evans squirted about a tablespoonful of pink baby lotion into her soft hands and applied it to the same areas, paying special attention to Anthony's pouting little rosebud, even sliding a lubricated fingertip inside him. The agitated little schoolboy gasped at the unexpected intrusion, but his tingling little pen-s sprang up to attention, lying stiff and flat against his tummy. With the remaining lotion the smiling lady worked both hands along the length of his quivering c*ck, chuckling to herself at how it twitched and pulsed with the little boy's growing excitement. "My my, you are an excitable little thing aren't you?" she cooed. "I'd better get your nappy and baby panties on you before you have a different kind of accident." After safety-pinning the fleecy material at Anthony's hips, she then slowly slid the rustling pvc panties up his smooth, pale legs, lifting his bottom to get the elastic waistband over the nappy at the top, and tucking in any wayward material around his legs. "Now then dear, just lie back for a moment and get used to how your soft nappy feels, then relax and stop worrying." "If you need to wet, just let it come and the nappy will soak it all up, and the panties will stop any leaks." "Do you still need to go?" Standing hesitantly, Anthony replied that he din't need to go so badly now, but suspected the urge would return as his softening pen-s returned to it's normal size. "Let's have a look in your case and see if there is something you can wear to hide your nappy, shall we?" asked Miss Evans. At that moment, as Anthony reached up on tiptoes to get his case down from the overhead shelf, the door to the compartment slid open and the gruff white-haired conductor strode inside. " And what do we have here?" he grumbled in a low baritone, his gaze taking in the powder and lotion on the table and the terrified young blonde boy who had asked about the toilets stretching up wearing a t-shirt and what appeared to be a nappy, white socks and tennis shoes.
The lecherous old man was a bit of a sadist at heart and never missed the chance to bully vulnerable passengers for his own amusement. If this distressed little prettyboy wasn't vulnerable, then nobody was. This is going to be fun he thought, tipping his hat politely at the well-dressed lady sitting primly opposite the boy, before raising himself to his full height and growling at the petrified boy "Tickets please."

Anthony shrunk with humiliation at being seen in his present babyish state by another stranger and his previous need to wee returned instantly with a vengence. Gesturing at his discarded shorts lying on the floor of the compartment the shaking little boy bent over to retrieve his ticket from them. In so doing, Anthony gave the conductor a chance to have a long look at his nappy covered bottom and slim, hairless legs, made all the more attractive as the boy wriggled from side to side rummaging desperately in his cast aside shorts, unable to find his ticket.

"I, I, seem to have lost it, sir." stuttered Anthony, looking up through his blonde fringe at the figure of the conductor, looming above him. " I must have dropped it somewhere, when Miss Evans was... " his voice tailed off weakly. Glowering down at the boy with his freckles, blond hair and imploring blue eyes, the conductor let an evil smile flit across his lined face and replied, "Fare dodging carries a heavy fine little boy, I'll have to have the Police meet the train at Brackenridge and they'll deal with you there."
Anthony's eyes filled with tears and he gasped as he felt a spurt of warm wetness spring from the end of his softly surrounded pen-s, to soak into the absorbent cloth of his fresh nappy. "Oh no! Please sir, I did buy a ticket, I promise, please don't call the Police, please sir!" The poor little schoolboy was now squirming on the spot, with his hands on his thighs and his knees bent, shifting from one foot to the other in desperate little dance of fear and shame.
"Surely there must be some penalty the boy can pay without involving the authorities." suggested Miss Evans, adjusting her left shoe so it completely concealed the boy's dropped ticket beneath. " Might I suggest you take matters into your own hands by administering a physical reprimand that the boy will remember and will discourage him from future infractions?" To underline her point Miss Evans withdrew an eighteen inch wooden ruler from her seemingly bottomless bag, and presented it towards the conductor with a raised eyebrow and a faint smile.
"Thank you madam, an excellent idea" rumbled the conductor, taking the ruler and turning towards Anthony, who was quaking, wriggling and trying to regain control of his bladder.

"Right then!" the conductor boomed, " Take off your t-shirt and let's have you bend over the table, you naughty little boy, and spread your legs as wide as they will go."

With a sob, Anthony took off his top, turned around and slowly bent over the metal table in the centre of the compartment. With the cool surface against his flat chest and stomach, goose bumps sprang up all over him and his tiny pink nipples shrank and stiffened. With his legs apart and his toes only just in contact with the floor, Anthony continued to squirm and twist in his nappy in a vain attempt to control the urgent little pulses of wetness leaking into the cloth folds surrounding his aching pen-s.

"Please sir, don't hurt me. " pleaded Anthony, looking over his shoulder at the conductor with the ruler raised above the boy's cringing bottom, his baby panties rustling as the boy tensed himself.

"Why are you wriggling and squirming about so much boy, can't you keep still?" the conductor asked. "I, I need to do a wee wee sir." squeaked poor Anthony, whose nappied bottom continued to bob and shake in his efforts to control himself. "Too late for that now." rumbled the old man as
the ruler swished down across Anthony's thighs impacting with a crack and instantly raising an angry red stripe. The boy let out a high -pitched yelp of pain and lost all control. As a further four strokes of the ruler were applied to his bare thighs, Anthony began to wet his nappy in earnest, lying on his tummy across the table, tears freely flowing down his freckled cheeks, an uninterrupted, hot stream poured from his tiny c*ck, to soak into the fluffy layers of soft white cloth between his legs.

The agonised little schoolboy remained bent over the table and finished emptying himself into his sagging nappy as the conductor politely returned the ruler to Miss Evans, who accepted it with a wink and whispered "It's good to be back for the summer William, I think we'll be seeing some more of this little angel, don't you?"

Auntie meets Anthony at the station next.

archives

• Administrator
Re: Anthony's Accidents
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 08:03:27 PM »
Anthony remained face down across the table, tears flowing freely down his reddened cheeks, huge sobs racking his body with humiliation and pain. His soaking wet nappy hung down between his shaking thighs inside his plastic panties. Looking down at the spanked schoolboy, Miss Evans stepped over behind him and gently whispered "There, there, it's not so bad, did you wet your nappy while the man was spanking you?" "Yes Miss." snivelled Anthony. "Well I think I might be able to take your mind off the stinging in your legs for a minute." and with those words, the practised fingers of the nurse slipped down his baby panties and nappy and popped the wet things into a plastic bag and tied it's top. This left Anthony bent naked over the compartment's table, hiding his genitals with his hands, shaking in spite of the summer heat. Covering her hands with scented, pink baby lotion, Miss Evans rubbed her the liquid all over Anthony's bottom, balls, thighs and most liberally, all over his trembling little pen-s. The sensations aroused in the boy, soon became apparent as his member stiffened and lay against the cool tabletop. Having thoroughly massaged the lotion into the boy's nappy area, Miss Evans reached into her bag and produced the frilliest, pair of white satin panties and held them open at knee height, beckoning Anthony to step into them. "Come on, there's nothing else for you to wear that won't bulge out your shorts. Unless you want your Auntie and all the people on the platform at Brackenridge Station to see you wearing a nappy?" Anthony gasped as the soft, cool panties slid up his supple legs until they were snugly in place on his hips with his highly aroused c*ck straining against the taut, white fabric at the front. Holding his shorts in the same way, Miss Evans had Anthony put them over the panties. However, the loose legs of his shorts showed the lacy edges of the pretty girls' panties, with the delicate ruffles and ribbons running around the waist and legs. trying to hide his new panties, Anthony pulled and twisted at his shorts, but soon resigned himself to getting into Auntie's car as soon as possible to reduce his humiliation.

At last, the wheezing old train ground to a halt at Brackenridge Station, a small stop in the heart of the countryside, with a sleepy, friendly looking stationmaster checking his pocketwatch, as the carriage doors opened and passengers stepped down onto the platform in the late afternoon sun. Anthony's Auntie Claire saw her little nephew as he opened the carriage door and ran towards him with outstretched arms. Enveloping him in her sweetly perfumed bosom, Anthony lost his breath for a moment, until she released him in order to kiss him all over his freckled face. " Oooh, it's so good to see you honey! Did you have a nice journey?" " Lovely too see you too Auntie." Beamed Anthony. Turning to the woman standing behind him carrying a large, brown leather bag, he said, "Auntie, this is Miss Evans, she was nice to me on the train. She's the nurse at The Academy, where I'll be going to summer school."

Auntie replied, " Yes, Anthony, I know Miss Evans very well, I own a shop in the town which supplies all the school uniforms to The Academy, and she has just placed an order with me for, erm, underwear and suchlike."
"Hello again, Miss DeVere, smiled the nurse, I'm afraid little Anthony had his legs spanked by the conductor, who is, luckily, a friend of mine. He had lost his ticket, but it could have been so much worse, had I not persuaded him to be lenient." " I also had to put a nappy on him, as the toilets were out of order." She added. " He's wearing a pretty pair of girls panties under his shorts at the moment and he was very excited in them just before he got off the train." "Was he really?" chided Auntie in mock angry tones. "Well, let's get you home sweetie, you must be hungry."
Anthony felt the delicious fabric of the satin panties caress his thighs, pen-s and balls as he walked quickly to Auntie's car and sat in the passenger seat and when he sat down the lacy ruffles around the legs peeked out from his shorts. All the more so as his naughty pink c*ck had gone all stiff again from the sensuous contact of the satin underwear, rubbing and tickling along it's entire length with every step.

Starting the car's engine, Auntie noticed all these details and smiled to herself, thinking what an interesting six weeks this was going to be..

The road to Auntie Claire's cottage was a long, bumpy one and Anthony was already finding the frilly satin panties were stimulating his pen-s with the slightest movement, and his stiff little willy was pressing very tightly against the white satin, showing noticably to Auntie, who noted his concurrent pleasure and discomfort with silent amusement.
A particularly long patch of rutted road made poor Anthony's c*ck twitch and jerk in his pretty little girl's panties. Squirming in the seat, Anthony felt his whole body stiffen as he squirted copiously into the lacy satin panties, the orgasm causing him to surpress a squeal and blush all over.

Auntie looked across at her nephew and smiled kindly, asking "Did you make a little cream in your pretty panties darling?" Unable to speak, Anthony could only gasp in confused ecstasy and nod in reply.

Arriving at Auntie's rambling cottage, Anthony stepped out of the car on wobbly legs, feeling the sticky patch of sperm slide down inside his panties to settle in a blob between his legs and buttocks, slowly soaking through the satin to make a growing stain on his shorts. when they had entered through the rose covered doorway, Auntie breezily said "Upstairs now sweetie, and we'll run you a nice bath and get you all cleaned up before dinner." " You can stay in Debbie's room, like last time." Anthony put down his bag at the foot of the pink covered bed and took in the sweetly feminine decor and furnishings. There was an elaborate dressing table with dozens of different scents, lotions and make up items neatly lined up under it's mirror. The huge wardrobe and chest of drawers were as he remembered them from his last stay. " Get undressed Anthony." called Auntie from the bathroom,

"Come through when you're ready." Anthony gingerly slid the come splattered panties down his legs and stepped out of them, leaving them in a satin pool on the floor. Cupping his hands over his genitals, he padded through to where Auntie was kneeling over the bathtub testing the scented, bubbly water. "Hop in honey, the water's just right." Holding one hand, she helped her naked nephew step into the foamy water. "Now make sure you clean everywhere and call me when you're finished. I've got some things for you to wear for bed, you can put them on when you get out of the bath. After ten minutes of pleasant soaking in the bubbles, Anthony called "Finished Auntie" and within a couple of minutes Auntie Claire arrived with a big fluffy towel and began to rub and dry the little boy all over. Hanging up the towel, she said "OK my love, follow me into your bedroom.", taking Anthony's hand and leading him next door as, totally naked and glowing from the hot bath, he held his other hand in front of himself to try and preserve his modesty.

When he saw what was lying on the bed, Anthony's blue eyes widened and his lips parted in a gasp of surprise.
Neatly arranged on the bed was a fluffy, white two piece bunny suit. The footed bottoms were complete with a white pom pom tail and a drop seat in the back and the top had a little hood with floppy ears. Laid out next to it was a fleecy white nappy, which looked a couple of layers thick, and a pair of pink, waterproof babies panties covered with pretty white ruffles, lace and ribbons. On a little table that Auntie had stood next to the bed was a bottle of baby lotion and talc-um powder and some other things Anthony didn't recognise. "You have a big day at school tomorrow, sweetie, so it's straight to bed after dinner." "This summer, we are going to work on your potty training and until then, I'm sure that you would'nt want to have an accident on the furniture or in bed, so Auntie is going to put you into a nice soft nappy under your sweet bunny pyjamas." Taking the blushing boy by the hand she led him to the bed and sat him down in the middle of the flannelette nappy. She gently pushed him back so he was lying flat on his back and eased his legs up into the air and put his hands down by his sides. Parting her nephew's knees she gazed lovingly at his limp little pen-s and soft pink balls as they lay open to her, hairless, smooth and babyish, quivering ever so slightly with his trepidation.

"Please Auntie, don't make me wear a nappy, I promise I won't wet the bed." whined Anthony as his Auntie began squirting baby lotion onto her hands. "Well, dear, we don't want to take any chances do we?" she replied. With a sigh of submission Anthony felt his bottom lip trembling as tears welled up in his eyes at the thought of being nappied again so soon after the humiliation aboard the train. Auntie's gentle hands rubbed and smoothed the lotion all over his private parts, her nimble fingers caressing up and down his c*ck, sliding between his smooth cheeks and circling his clenched anus. Next, she applied a cloud of sweet smelling talc-um powder all over the same areas, rubbing it gently into his soft skin, cooing softly; "Don't worry my little girly-boy, Auntie knows you love soft things against you, and this summer we're going to pretend you're my little 3 year old niece. I've got a wardrobe full of the prettiest dresses, skirts, petticoats and slips and the drawers are full of the sweetest, softest frilliest panties, knickers and stockings any girl could dream of. Especially for little sissy girls that can't help wetting their pretty panties, I've filled the other closet with the fluffiest nappies and the cutest baby panties you've ever seen." "It was so sweet that you did a little creamy come in your knickers on the way from the station, and Auntie wants you to know that you can squirt as often as you like, but you must try and tell me when you are all excited so I can help mop you up or change you if need be."

Anthony's head whirled in confusion and fear- the whole summer as a baby girl? The sensation of his first orgasm in panties, on the way from the station was still very new and he was totally embarressed that his Auntie had not ony seen it, but was encouraging him to repeat the performance for her. However, as he lay on his back, his Auntie's powdered fingers began working his little foreskin back and forth over the pink tip of his pen-s, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut as his sweet little member quickly stiffened and twitched to attention in her hand...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »
“Now Anthony, said his Aunt, “If we are going to pretend you are a pretty little girl this summer, we need to take some advice, so I’ve invited my best friend Dawn and her lovely daughter Nicole round for tea this afternoon. Nicole is a good example of the kind of niece I’d like you to be during your stay with me. Not only is she a very beautiful girl, she is sweet, kind and loves girlish feminine clothes. She and her mummy pick all her clothes together, and she is the cutest girl you’ll ever meet, a little shy, but with the best manners. Her mummy doesn’t see any reason for her to rush into being a grown up, even though she is seventeen, which is exactly what I think about you, sweetheart. I also happen to know that like you, little Nicole has trouble controlling her wee wees, so most of the time her mummy puts her in nappies under her pretty dresses. They will be coming round at about six o’ clock, so here’s what I want to do. I want you to pretend to be my niece Abigail and see if they can tell you are a boy. I’ve baked some little cakes and I’d like you to help me serve Dawn and Nicole at tea time dressed as a little girl. I’ve laid out some clothes I’d like you to wear on your bed, so let’s go and get you dressed.”

Anthony’s heart was pounding hard as he followed Auntie Claire upstairs to his bedroom.

Peeking in the door, his hair stood on end and his knees wobbled as he saw what was waiting for him on the bed. Most of the bed was covered by a snowy white satin party dress covered with pale blue ribbons, bows and ruffles with a froth of petticoats showing beneath it’s short hem. Laid over a nearby chair was a silky girls vest or camisole top and a pair of white opaque stockings with frilly hold up tops, while on the seat of the chair was a neatly folded fluffy white rectangle of cloth, two large safety pins and a pair of white waterproof baby panties with lacy ruffles around the leg openings.

Scanning around the room Anthony noticed a pair of white slip on pumps on the floor and containers of talc-um powder, baby lotion and Vaseline on the bedside table.

Anthony stared at the ensemble again and then stammered “Au- Auntie, do I really have to w-wear these clothes?” With her hand on her hips, his Auntie gave him a stern look he had not seen before, turned and opened on of the wardrobes near the door. She took out a long bamboo cane and pointing it at Anthony’s heaving chest, tersely replied “Your mummy sent you to stay with me for a reason and I intend to instill some discipline in you as well showing you that boys have a lot to learn from polite, obedient little girls. When you go back home at the end of the summer, I guarantee you will be richer for the experience, but you must always do as Auntie says, or I will be forced to cane your little bottom. Do you understand me?” Anthony quailed at the thought of being caned by his nice, kind Auntie Claire, so although his eyes filled with tears, he nodded and decided to do as he was told. His mind was still coming to grips with the involuntary orgasm he had experienced in his panties in the way from the train station and wondered if dressing as a little girl would have the same effect, especially as it looked like Auntie wanted to put him in a nappy. Putting back the cane, Auntie turned with a bright smile and said, “OK, let’s take that towel away and have a look at you sweetie.” Anthony gasped and tried to cover himself as the bath towel was whisked away, leaving him naked and blushing. “Hands by your sides please.” Said Auntie, firmly. Anthony complied and felt his Auntie’s eyes rove all over his slim, hairless body. “What a sweet little willie you have”, she cooed, taking the tip of the little boy’s pen-s between her thumb and forefinger. “ You couldn’t help but squirt your little boy cream into your new girl’s panties on the way from the station, could you? It was the most darling thing I’ve ever seen, I wish I could get that excited so easily.” As she spoke, she gently pulled his foreskin back and forth, while Anthony could only whimper an incoherent reply with his hands held rigidly at his sides, fighting the tingling feeling Auntie’s touching was causing between his legs.

Auntie giggled as Anthony’s pen-s grew harder and harder under her fingers then she abruptly stopped and said, “that’s enough excitement for now, let’s get a nice soft nappy and some pretty clothes on you my little niece.” She spread out a fleecy white nappy on the bed and beckoned Anthony to come and sit on it. Lying on his back with his erection lying flat to his tummy, Anthony squirmed in embarrassment as Auntie spread lotion and baby powder all over his shivering nappy area, a little drop of clear liquid oozed from the end of his highly aroused c*ck and soaked into the absorbent cloth of the nappy as it was gently brought up between his legs and fastened at his hips with the two safety pins. Next, the waterproof baby panties were pulled up his legs until they covered the soft nappy. Anthony, with his straining pen-s now enfolded in his new nappy, felt a shiver of excitement and trepidation run through him as he looked down at the bulging, rustling panties he now had on. Next, his auntie slowly rolled the lacy topped white hold up stockings up Anthony’s smooth legs until they reached the middle of his thighs. They felt delicious against his goose bumped skin, and added to the confused little schoolboy’s excitement in his nappy. Auntie then helped him to his feet, noting the bulge of his stiff erection pushing out against the front of his baby panties and slipped the satin camisole over his head, smoothing it out against his flat chest so that his tingling, stiff little nipples stood out in plain relief. Next, she had him step carefully into the frothy white petticoat, which reached to his knees, then she slipped the frilly white dress on him and slid the white pumps onto his dainty feet. As a finishing touch Auntie Claire tied a thick white ribbon in Anthony’s light blond hair and stepped back to admire her creation.

Poor Anthony looked at himself in the full length mirror in the wardrobe and didn’t recognize himself as the 14 year old boy he was before. Instead, he saw a pretty 5 year old girl in her prettiest party dress. Her petticoat showed a couple of inches below the hem of the dress and as he gingerly turned to look at the side and back views, caught a glimpse of lacy stocking tops. This little girl would have to be careful how she moved, particularly if she bent over, as anybody who cared to look would surely see not only her pretty stocking tops, but also her sweetly scented soft white nappy under her rustling plastic baby’s panties.

Following his Aunt downstairs to the kitchen, Anthony’s twitching pen-s was further stimulated by the soft folds of his nappy gently hugging him at his hips and between the legs, the very act of walking in his nappy was keeping him so excited he thought he might squirt his cream at any moment. Every item of his new girlie clothes seemed to be caressing him at the same time, his nipples, his c*ck and balls, his tiny bottom hole, his thighs, all tingled and pulsed with erotic pleasure. Anthony stepped on each stair gingerly, afraid of spurting his sticky sperm into his nice, clean, sweetly scented nappy, his aching little pen-s at bursting point, his little pink, come-filled hairless balls cradled softly in the fluffy cloth between his shaking legs. Breathing a small sigh of relief at reaching the ground floor without having an orgasm, Anthony tiptoed into the kitchen after his Aunt, who was busily preparing a large china pot of tea. Pointing to an oven tray of dainty cakes on the worktop, Auntie Claire asked her girlie boy nephew to arrange them onto a matching two tier china cake stand. When he had done this he followed her into the lounge of the cottage and laid the plate down on the low coffee table in front of the stone fireplace in front of the sofa. As he bent down to place the plate anybody standing behind the trembling little boy would have had a delightful view up his short satin dress as his frilly petticoat rose up to reveal the pretty white stocking tops and the elasticated legs of his waterproof panties which covered his bulging cloth nappy.

Anthony’s heart leaped into his throat as the doorbell rang with a mellow ‘ding dong’.

“Ah, good, that’ll be them, be a sweetie and answer the door please ‘Abigail’, chuckled Anthony’s Aunt with a wicked grin and a sly wink. Even the fear of having to go to the front door dressed as a pretty panty wetting little girl at her 5th birthday party failed to diminish Anthony’s straining erection, so he opened the door with his knees knocking together, while trying to pull the pulsating pink tip of his stiff little member back away from the intoxicating caress of the thick, soft, white cotton nappy.

On the doorstep stood Dawn, an attractive brunette in her mid thirties, with a twinkle in her brown eyes and Nicole, a leggy, girl of about 5 foot 8 inches, with a shy but intensely beautiful face, her green eyes looking demurely up at Anthony through a light brown fringe of hair held back from her face with a white alice band across the top of her head.

She wore an absurdly lacy pink frock, with a short, widely flaring skirt, showing a lot of petticoat and barely covering her ruffled pink stocking tops. “ H-hello, I’m A-Abig-gail, please come in.” stuttered the girl that used to be Anthony, stepping aside to let Nicole and her mummy swish past in a perfumed flurry of satin and ribbons. Auntie’s new niece hoped the hardness between his legs wasn’t visible to the visitors as he quietly closed the door behind them.

After the two Ladies hugged hello, Dawn asked, looking at Anthony, “And who might this delightful creature be?” Anthony curtsied low as Auntie had showed him, daintily holding out the edges of his skirt and petticoat. “This is my niece, Abigail, beamed Auntie Claire, Nicole followed suit after introducing herself in a sweet, quiet voice and Anthony noticed her pretty white lace gloves holding her skirts out as she dipped gracefully at the hips. Auntie Claire bade her friend and daughter sit on the sofa, while Anthony offered the cakes to the guests. Nicole took a small one and put it on her plate on the coffee table, saying a polite thank you. As Auntie’s friend Dawn was sitting opposite her pretty daughter, she had an unobstructed view up Anthony’s short dress as he bent to offer the cakes to Nicole. “Ooh, what sweet legs you have Abigail.” She laughed, “I love your stockings! Mind you, I suppose with an Auntie who owns a lingerie shop, you should have the cutest underwear. May I see your panties please dear?”

Straightening up, Anthony blushed crimson and turned to his aunt with a panicked expression, his eyes pleading silently to let him keep the secret of what he was wearing under his dress and petticoat. His hopes were immediately dashed when Auntie said “Come on Abby, lift up your dress and show everybody what you are wearing today.”

Turning towards Nicole’s mummy with tears in his eyes, Anthony took hold of the hem of his short skirt and frothy petticoat and slowly lifted the frilly hem up above his waist, exposing to the guests his pretty stocking tops, his white baby’s panties and the soft nappy underneath. Dawn smiled broadly and Nicole put a gloved hand to her pretty lips as they both eagerly feasted on the sight of poor ‘Abby’ holding up her pretty dress to show them that she was in nappies still. Anthony’s hard on withered quickly with the embarresment, the tingly sexy feeling being overtaken by a sudden, urgent need to pee.

Dawn reached out from her chair and ran her fingers over the ruffled tops of Anthony’s stockings, while the poor girlie boy turned to his Aunt and mouthed ‘Potty’ in desperation. “What is it honey?” replied his auntie in a loud voice, “Tell me what you want, don’t be shy.” After a moment’s hesitation, Anthony softly spoke: “Please Auntie, I really need to use the potty, may I be excused please?” “No you may not be excused, Abigail, can you go into the kitchen and bring out the cream from the refrigerator, please.” With a sob, Anthony tottered out of the room, desperately trying to hold his knees together and keep from wetting his nappy. On his return, his Auntie, Nicole and her pretty mummy were all laughing at something he hadn’t heard. “ Set the cream down on the table dear,” said Dawn, smiling broadly. “Come and sit on my lap, I want a closer look at your pretty dress.” “Pleeease Auntie” squealed Anthony. But Dawn tapped her knees and lifted her short summer skirt a little, beckoning him over. As Anthony settled on dawn’s lap, he felt a long stream of warm liquid trickle out of his pen-s, then another, then a smaller dribble as he temporarily regained control of his full bladder. “Oooh!" cried auntie's friend. "Is little Abigail being a very naughty little girl in her panties?" "I'm sorry Miss." Simpered Anthony as he let another squirt of wee wee escape him to soak into the rapidly dampening layers of fluffy cloth between his quaking legs. “Luckily, Abby is wearing a nice thick nappy and baby’s panties under her skirt" said Auntie Claire. Dawn raised Anthony's skirt and petticoat and rubbed her hand up and down the front of his waterproof knickers. “My my, you are being naughty aren’t you Abigail. I can feel you doing a wee wee in your nice clean nappy right this minute!” The poor little boy continued to soak his nappy for a further full minute until he was empty, then, with tears running down his cheeks, looked down at the carpet in abject shame, feeling the sopping wet cloth heavy inside his baby knickers. “Well, naughty little girls who wet their nappy deserve a spanking, don’t they Nicole?” said a plainly delighted Dawn.

Nicole nodded eagerly. “Yes mummy, take down her wet little nappy and panties and spank her naughty bottom!” said the excited little guest. Dawn stood Anthony up and turned him around. Pushing his back forward, she bent him over her knees, with his plastic pantied bottom in the air. Hooking her thumbs under the white baby panties, she slid them and Anthony’s sopping nappy down his legs to his ankles. Spreading his white stockinged ankles apart Dawn looked between the sissy boy's buttocks and saw his small balls, pink, smooth and still damp from his nappy accident. Dawn looked across at Claire, mouthed “I thought so” and blew her a silent kiss, to which Claire replied with a wink.

Dawn raised her hand and brought it down hard with loud smack! On the cringing little boy’s bottom. Anthony squealed in pain. There followed a succession of sharp spanks to his tiny buttocks, each accompanied by the boy’s cries of pain and humiliation. “I think a little caning is in order for this naughty little girl!” said Dawn. “Try this one,” replied Claire, handing her friend a long whippy length of bamboo. “Let’s get you up onto the dining table ordered Dawn tugging the poor sobbing girlie boy over to the centre of the room, followed by her sniggering daughter. With Anthony lying on his back on the tabletop, Nicole was sent around to the top of the table and told to hold his ankles in the head over heels position. To do this, she had to stand astride poor Anthony’s head and lean forward. Anthony’s whole face was therefore under Nicole’s dress and he could see the she was wearing a pretty pink garter belt to hold up her stockings and she was wearing very frilly pink and white panties with ribbons at the leg openings and waist. It was obvious from the way they were padded that Nicole was wearing the panties over a nappy as Auntie had said she might be. With his head and neck buried beneath Nicole’s dress Anthony wasn’t prepared for the first stroke of the cane, which cracked down on the middle of his shivering bottom, eliciting a loud yelp of pain and causing Nicole to tighten her grip on his ankles to hold the unfortunate boy still. By the fourth stroke, Anthony was crying freely in his petticoat tent, his exposed bottom showing the crimson stripes of his punishment. There was a pause in the measured rhythm of the strokes while Claire lifted up Nicole’s dress and slipped her panties and nappy down to her knees. To Anthony’s surprise and horror he saw that Nicole was a boy! With her panties down Anthony was staring at a small, hard c*ck right in front of his tear stained face. “Open your pretty mouth, sweetie”, said his Auntie. Anthony obeyed and with Claire’s hand to help, Nicole’s pink pen-s slid between his lips and settled on his tongue. The sharp crack of the cane told Anthony his punishment was to continue while the slippery c*ck in his mouth began to twitch and pulsate. With Anthony’s head bent fully back, Nicole pushed her excited pen-s deep inside his mouth and shivered as a series of hot jets of milky semen spouted down Anthony’s throat. Dawn continued to cane the little boy until Nicole staggered in the ecstasy of coming in Anthony’s soft mouth and let go of his ankles.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 08:12:43 PM »
Poor little Anthony gasped for air, his tender mouth and pink lips coated in sticky, warm sperm, his bottom and legs above his frilly stocking tops crisscrossed with painful red stripes from the impact of the cane. He was crying freely now, the salty tears flowing down his blushing cheeks as he lay back on the cold tabletop, his pretty dress pulled up to reveal to all his little c*ck, tiny, pink and forlorn between his stocking clad legs, limp and trembling in his pain and abject humiliation. He closed his eyes and held his bunched fists by his head as Auntie slid a fresh, clean nappy under him and pinned it at his hips, pulling over it a pair of lacy white satin baby panties with a soft pvc lining.

Helping him to his feet, Auntie smoothed down his dress and rearranged the white petticoats underneath. Then she wiped his lips and chin with a moist tissue and said “Say thank you to Auntie Dawn for your spanking your naughty little bottom and sweet little Nicole for giving you such a nice mouthful of come please Abigail.” “Th-thank you Auntie Dawn for spanking my naughty bottom and thank you Nicole for su-such a nice mouthful of come.” Stuttered the humiliated young schoolboy. “That’s quite alright, Abby.” Replied Dawn, “Let’s hope you can keep your nappy dry for the rest of the afternoon, and if you’re a good little girl, maybe Nicole, Auntie and I will help you make a little cream of your own before bedtime.”

“I have a cute little vibrator that will go nicely up Abigail’s little bottom, if you like Claire.” Said Dawn to Anthony’s Aunt. “That sounds like a good idea.” Replied Auntie Claire. Taking a small white tube from her friend, Claire put her hands on Anthony’s hips and bent him over her lap as she sat on an armchair. Lifting his skirts again, she slipped his panties and nappy down to reveal his tiny, pouting anus, opening and closing slightly as the nervous boy tried to keep it squeezed shut. Reaching across the table she dipped her index finger into the pot of Vaseline and began to smear the lubricant around and inside his pink opening. Then, using three fingers she slowly pushed another blob of the cold jelly deep into his behind until she was satisfied her sissy nephew was slippery enough to admit the phallic shaped dil-do up his pert little anus. With Dawn and Nicole watching intently, Anthony’s aunt slowly pushed the smooth tip of the vibrator between the lips of his bottom hole and pushed all of it’s four inch stubby length inside him with a distinct slurping sound. Anthony drew a sharp breath as he felt the anal intrusion, his sphincter gripping the object when it was fully inside him. On it’s base was a small on/off switch, which his Aunt now flicked ‘on’. Anthony let out a surprised squeal as he felt his whole anus begin to vibrate, the waves of stimulation flooding over his whole nether region as the vibrating plug buzzed away happily inside him. Pulling his nappy and baby panties back up Auntie Claire stood her little sissy boy nephew back on his feet, smiling as he trembled all over with the vibrating dil-do penetrating him under his soft, white nappy. Helping his aunt tidy away the tea cups and plates poor Anthony could hardly walk for the buzzing, thing inside him, burrowing away up his tight bottom. The combination of it’s high speed motion and the soft folds of his new nappy and panties began to have an effect on his pen-s, which he felt stiffening inside his nappy, cradled in it’s sweetly scented caress. Every step he gingerly took sent tingles of stimulation all over him, hardening his tiny nipples and causing ripples of excitement along the length of his twitching erection. As he bent down to place a cup in the dishwasher, Nicole crept up behind Anthony and put her hand up his frilly dress and pushed the invading little dil-do further into his anal passage, causing him to squeal and straighten up as a dribble of pre c-m forced it’s way out of his tense c*ck and soaked into his nappy at the front.

Nicole giggled and announced in a shrill falsetto. “I think Little Abby is ready to squirt into her nappy!”

Patience, sissies, glad you missed him..

Steadying himself with both hands on the door of the dishwasher, Anthony squeezed his eyes shut and tried to think of something horrible to ward off the exquisite tingling all over his body and avoid the shame of spurting his hot cream into his soft nappy in front of everybody. The fact that they were all calling him Abigail was humiliation enough, but after having had his pretty mouth filled with hot c*m by Auntie’s friends’ daughter/son so recently, perhaps, thought the tormented little boy, he was becoming a girl in his mind anyway. Auntie’s voice cut through his reverie- “Is that right sweetheart? Is your little willy all tense and excited?” Anthony could only blush deeply and stare at the floor of the kitchen, supporting himself on wobbly legs and continuing to cling to the open door of the dishwasher. The compact dil-do buzzed audibly despite having been slid to it’s full length inside his pulsating anal passage. “You mustn’t worry about making a creamy squirt, honey, just relax and have a nice c*me in your fluffy nappy, Auntie will clean and change you.” Anthony sank to his knees as the vibrating dil-do brought out goosebumps all over his shivering body, from his hard little pink nipples to the insides of his smooth, white stocking clad thighs.

Anthony bit his lip as a further drop of pre c*m dribbled into the fleecy folds of his nappy, forcing him to drop his face to the ground, with his twitching bottom in the air, writhing with humiliation and pleasure as his poor little anus tingled with the teasing toy vibrating inside. Dawn and Nicole sat in rapt attention at the kitchen table, enthralled at the little sissy-boys squirming humiliation. “Oooh, Mummy, “simpered Nicole, “Abigail is sooo sweet! I love watching her wriggling around in her nappy, trying not to make a mess.” “She’s adorable!” replied Dawn keeping her eyes fixed on the panting little girly boy, while slipping a hand under Nicole’s frilly dress and petticoats. With a contented sigh Nicole opened her legs and felt her Mummy’s fingers flit across her baby panties and begin urgently rubbing her sissy son’s stiff pen*s through the nappy underneath.

“I think Abigail is going to fit in nicely when she goes to the Academy on Monday.” Said Auntie Claire, smiling at her friend as she continued rubbing and stroking Nicole between the legs.

Looking back at the two ladies and the little sissy enjoying his predicament, poor Anthony felt the tears well up in his eyes, but couldn’t escape the growing wave of orgasmic pleasure growing inside him. His pen*s spasmed and pulsed, in a series of wracking jerks, he thrust his hips forward. The soft, absorbent nappy folded around him and he finally ej-c-lat-d into it in a succession of breathless spurts, causing him to emit a long muffled squeal of relief. Gasping for air, with his face on the cool tiled floor and his bottom still pointing skyward, Anthony looked up and behind at his audience in time to see Nicole, with her nappy and panties pulled down, squirt a long stream of sperm into the air as his Mummy hand held his tight pink shaft.

"There's a good little girl!" cooed Auntie Claire as Anthony lay on the kitchen floor gulping in air desperately, panting and swallowing hard as the pleasure subsided, being replaced by a feeling of total humiliation and submission. auntie helped him up to his feet and reached under his frilly dress to pull down his baby panties. Meanwhile, Dawn wiped her sissy son's little c*ck with a tissue and pinned his nappy back in place, sliding up his panties over it. Auntie unpinned Anthony's nappy and pulled it away from him with a smile to show Dawn and Nicole the creamy puddle he had made in it's fleecy folds.

"Well, I think that's enough fun for today, it's getting near bedtime and my naughty little nephew has school in the morning." said Auntie Claire. Kissing Dawn and Nicole goodbye, Anthony's aunt told him to kiss their guests goodbye also. Dawn pecked Anthony on the cheek and squeezed his bare bottom under his dress and Nicole kissed him wetly on the mouth and ran her little pink tongue all over his lips before pulling away and saying how much she was looking forward to coming over again, emphasising the word 'coming' with a cheeky wink. anthony quailed at the thought and squeaked in surprise as Nicole reached under his sissy dress and quickly pulled the little vibrator out of Anthony's bottom with a loud 'plop'.

When they had both left, Auntie quickly helped her quivering nephew out of his girlie clothes and into a warm, violet scented bath. After towelling him dry, she led him into his bedroom and over to the satin covered bed, on which a fresh white nappy was laid out waiting for him. Anthony sat gingerly down in the middle of the fluffy rectangle, glowing from the bath and feeling very sleepy after the day's activity. Soon, he was standing up in front of the full lenght mirror looking at himself ready for bed. The white two piece bunny suit was unbearably babyish and bulged out at the waist and bottom with the thick cloth nappy and waterproof baby panties he was wearing underneath. Drawing back the covers Auntie motioned for him to get into bed."Hop in little bunny!" laughed Auntie as Anthony climbed into bed. Then, she kissed him gently on the forehead and padded out of the room, leaving Anthony drowsily wondering what awaited him tomorrow on his first day at Brackenridge Academy..

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 08:15:51 PM »
His sore bottom reminded him of the caning that Auntie's friend Dawn had given him earlier in the day and as he drifted off towards sleep he imagined he still had the little vibrator nestling in his anal passge, buzzing contentedly away, stimulating and humiliating at the same time. He turned on his side under the satin sheets and relived the moment when Nicole's stiff, pink pen-s had spurted her hot milky c*m into Anthony's gagging mouth. A whirl of shame engulfed him, and tears filled his eyes, trickling down his soft cheeks to stain the soft white satin pillow case.

He felt the soft bulk of the nappy between his legs and listened to the quiet rustling of the baby panties he wore over it and felt a strange calm. His bladder was full again and he was certain he would'nt make it till morning before needing a wee wee, yet the comfort of knowing he would'nt wake up in wet sheets soothed him. As Anthony finally drifted off to sleep, he imagined the kind face of Auntie Claire smiling down at him, tickling him like she always used to do when he was a baby. His breathing became deeper and more regular, his fingers uncurled from his palms and he slowly rolled onto his back with a sweet smile on his lips while his muscles all relaxed and the wee wee flowed freely from his tiny little p*nis and soaked into his soft nappy.

Anthony was wakened by the smiling face of Auntie Dawn as she playfully tickled his sides, having reached under his bunny pyjamas. Anthony giggled and squirmed, but soon became aware of a warm wetness in his nappy. Auntie had already pulled the bottom half of the bunny suit down to his knees before waking him, and they both looked down at his baby panties. "Did you wet your nappy in the night sweetie?" clucked Auntie, rubbing the front of Anthony's waterproof panties. Blushing deeply and cringing from the sopping wet cloth between his legs, Anthony nodded.

"Well, never mind, honey, let's get you in the bath and ready for school."

As he lay on his back, Auntie pulled down his baby panties, unpinned the wet nappy and helped him off with his bunny suit. Then she led him to the bathroom and soaped him all over with a sponge and rose petal suds. This morning she paid special attention to his nappy area, pulling back his foreskin and gently washing the tip of his c*ck, bending him over and soaping inside his bottom with two fingers and drying him thoroughly with a huge, soft towel. Wrapping the towel around the little boy, she led him back into his bedroom. Laying the towel on the bed, Auntie told Anthony to lie down on it, while she went to get his uniform. Tingling all over, the little schoolboy wondered what the uniform was like- would it be short or long trousers? A blazer or shirt and tie? The last thought was bouncing around his head when Auntie returned with his new uniform on a coat hanger. Beaming from ear to ear, she loudly announced "This is the Brackenridge Academy school uniform!"

Anthony felt his hair stand on end and he sat up naked on the towel and squeaked "B.but a..auntie, its a little girls' uniform! it's a short blue skirt and a girls top!" "It's a blouse, darling. Isn't it sweet?" replied Auntie.

"There's a smart blazer too, and pretty white thigh high stockings. You will look adorable, I promise!" Anthony didn't want to look adorable, he had planned to fade into the backgound at The Academy and not draw any attention to himself. "Is it a girls' school Auntie?" whimpered Anthony. "No sweetie, all the students are pretty little sissy boys, you all wear the same uniform. The teachers are all very nice and you will be in Miss Jones's class." "Oh Auntie, do I get to wear big boy underwear at least?" pleaded Anthony. "I'm afraid that you will have to wear a nappy to school, we don't want any wee wee accidents, do we?" replied Auntie.

"Quickly, now, let's put your clean nappy on and get dressed, we don't want to be late for the bus on your first day." "The BUS!" Anthony squealed, "Am I going to school on a bus, dressed as a little schoolgirl?!!"

Pushing a thick soft nappy under Anthony's raised bottom, Auntie gently pushed the squirming little boy onto his back and began to freshly powder and moisturise his tiny p*nis, balls and buttocks, not forgetting an extra helping of cold vaseline between his goosebumped cheeks and inside the pouting pink ring of his tiny an*s. Anthony wriggled and twisted as he felt his back passage being further lubricated, he hoped nothing else would be slid into him for a long time, especially not the little vibrator which had embarressed and excited him so much yesterday.

Having finished with the lotion and powder, Auntie set them down on the bedside table and looked admiringly at her nephew's smooth nappy area, and with a sigh, pinned the fluffy cloth nappy securely at the boy's hips, smoothing down the fleecy folds between his thin legs. Even under the soft, absorbent nappy, she could feel Anthony's little member begin to stiffen to her touch. "I think you quite like wearing your nappy now." she laughed. "It's not all bad being treated like a baby again, is it sweetie?" Anthony could only blush at his excited state and wait while Auntie Claire slid a pair of white baby panties with rows of lacy frills all over up his legs to cover his white cloth nappy.

"OK, stand up and we'll get you dressed for school." said Auntie, bringing over the girls school uniform on its hanger as well as a pair of white thigh high stockings. Anthony held onto her shoulder as she bent to roll the pretty lace topped stockings up his trembling legs. Next, she slipped a soft, white camisole over his head and buttoned up his white satin school blouse. After putting on his black loafers and a dark blue blazer to match the very short, pleated skirt, Auntie stood back to admire the new student. Anthony stood aghast as he examined himself in the full length mirror. Looking timidly back at him was the image of a shy schoolgirl, her pretty light blonde hair held back from her face with a white alice band, her long, slim legs accentuated by her adorable white lace topped stockings, which ended way below her short little skirt. The little girl looking back at Anthony from the mirror was obviously not potty trained yet, as her school uniform skirt didn't quite hide the gorgeous frilly baby panties she was wearing over her thick, fluffy nappy. Worse still, Anthony could feel his little c*ck pressing harder into the welcoming folds of his sweetly scented nappy, as his excitement inexplicably grew at the sight of himself as this pretty little nappied schoolgirl. "Hmm, I can see your naughty little willy is making his presence felt under your uniform." mused Auntie Claire, "We can't have you squirt into your nappy before you even get on the bus, can we honey?" Anthony looked sheepishly back from under his fringe. "Try and think of something nasty to make your erection go away. " Anthony could think of so many nasty things that he didnt know where to start. He was dreading leaving the house like this and knew that if anybody could see up his skirt, and they surely would, they would be able to see his nappy and baby panties. He could already hear the laughter and felt unable to stop the hot tears springing to his eyes at the thought of the humiliation to come. Seeing Anthony's fear and discomfort, Auntie knelt in front of him and softly spoke: "There there sweetie, it's OK, don't think of anything nasty, I know a nice way to get rid of that erection."

Lifting his short skirt, Auntie began to rub and stroke the little boy's c*ck as it nestled in his soft nappy. Anthony closed his eyes and held Auntie's shoulders as his legs went weak with the pleasure of being touched through the soft material of his clean, white nappy. Feeling his approaching climax, Auntie deftly slid down his baby panties and unpinned his nappy just in time for the little boy to spurt his warm cream onto the carpet at her feet in a series of jerking, gasping spasms. Wiping his glistening tip, she refastened the still clean nappy at his waist and pulled his baby panties back up. After smoothing down his skirt, she now declared him ready for the school bus.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 08:18:52 PM »
With his schoolgirls uniform immaculately in place and snug in his fresh white nappy, Anthony took his Aunt's offered hand and tottered on shaky legs behind her as she walked to the front door.

It was a beautiful summer morning as they stepped out onto the garden path and walked past the sweetly blooming flowers in the front garden towards the gate. Anthony was carrying his little suitcase, which Auntie Claire had packed for him, full of all he would need for his first week at Brackenridge Academy. "Now then, sweetie, you'll be staying at the school until Saturday, when I'll come and pick you up again for the weekend. Be a good little girl for the teachers and I want to hear nothing but nice things from them when I see you again." said Auntie. "The schoolbus stops at the corner of the street and should be here in about five minutes." With that, she kissed her trembling little sissy nephew on the lips and turned back towards the house. "Oh, and one more thing, your name at school will be Abigail. Bye bye honey." she cooed and blew him a kiss before shutting the front door.

In spite of the warm sunshine, Anthony shivered from head to toe, feeling supremely self-conscious in his new uniform. As if to mock his girlish predicament, a light wind blew across the garden path and fluttered his short skirt upwards to reveal his lacy cotton panties covering his plastic baby panties and fluffy nappy. His slim thighs inside his ribboned white stocking tops instinctively closed together and with his free hand he pushed down the short skirt to hide the frilly confections he was wearing underneath. Smoothing down the skirt, Anthony looked around to see if there were any spectators. Seeing nobody, he unlatched the wooden gate and stepped onto the path towards the bus stop on the corner. With each clicking step in his shiny slip on shoes, the poor little girly-boy was assailed by a multitude of soft sensations. The cotton vest he wore under his crisp, white blouse caressed his tiny pink nipples, the white thigh high stockings stroked his legs, the swishing, short petticoat under his skirt tickled the bare flesh at the top of his thighs and the fluffy flannel of his clean white nappy gently embraced his sweetly powdered private parts, stimulating him slowly against his will and in spite of his cringing humiliation.

Arriving at the bus stop, Anthony could feel his p-nis gradually reacting to the multiple stimuli his short walk had begun. Shifting his weight from foot to foot, he attempted to shrink his little pink member from the caressing folds of his nappy. This only had the effect of increasing it's highly tensioned state, and by the time the bus arrived his naughty little c-ck was pressing hard against the front of his nappy, urgently demanding attention.

The door to the bus swung open with a hiss and taking a tighter grip on his suitcase, Anthony stepped aboard, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping at what he saw inside..

The rather old fashioned schoolbus interior that greeted Anthony's wide blue eyes was a sea of Brackenridge school uniforms. Prettily turned out girls were sitting primly on what seemed like every seat. All eyes were on him, and a few of the sweet girlish faces smiled demurely at him, while most looked bashful and sad. Walking nervously up the aisle of the bus, Anthony hardly dared catch anybody's eye, as he was still aghast that his auntie should send him to what was apparently an all girls school. Finally, he found an empy seat next to a beautiful little dark haired schoolgirl, who was sitting smartly upright with her pretty hands on her knees. After hoisting his suitcase up onto the overhead luggage rack, while hoping nobody could see his nappy under his tiny skirt, Anthony sat shyly down with a shiver of trepidation. The little girl next to him turned and said "Hello, my name's Sophie, " but then added in a low whisper, "It's really Robert, but my mummy said I am to be a little girl for the summer." Anthony was stunned, he would never have guessed, even close up that Sophie was a boy!" "Anthony, I mean Abigail." he replied quietly. "It's not much fun being a little girl is it?" whispered Sophie. "No"

said Anthony, squirming in his seat in a continued effort to reduce the swelling between his legs. He wandered if Robert/Sophie was wearing a nappy too and whether it had the same humiliation and excitement effect on him. Sophie had noticed Anthony's discomfort and with a smile said, "I hope you don't do a wee wee in your nappy before we get to school, as you might get the cane. I hear that everybody is supposed to be nice and dry for morning inspection." "Oooh, it's not that" squeaked Anthony. "Not a poo poo!" exclaimed Sophie. "You'll definitely be in trouble for that!" Seeing Anthony's deep blush, Sophie grinned and said "Oh I see, you're all excited down there, you naughty little girl!" "Maybe I should tell the teacher, she's sitting up there at the front." "Oh no! please don't tell!" squealed Anthony, as quietly as he could. "Don't tell what?" came a voice over the little boy's shoulder. Anthony jumped with fright as a sweet featured face framed with a light brown bob appeared next to his from the seat behind.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender