Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The First Communion -Reworked-  (Read 11197 times)

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
The First Communion -Reworked-
« on: May 29, 2017, 07:51:19 PM »
Hi, I knew about this forum some years ago and I registered on it with the nickname brenda604, but for reasons unknown, I cannot recover this account and I made this as a new one. My first post here is the story that I had written when I came into this forum, with some changes. I hope that my english level is better than that times. :D

The 1st Communion

- I -

I was lying on my bed, looking over and over again to all my posters on my room, while I'm listening the new Gorillaz' album on my phone. My mom can't complain me for a disordered or dirty bedroom. Every single thing was in its right place: books, CD's, LP's, my stereo, my electric guitar, all my computer's stuff, etc. And everything was clean because I like the order and cleaning. I'm not like those people that appears in Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners, but when I've gone to some classmates and friends's houses and I take a look to their bedrooms, I get surprised about the lack of order that governs their rooms.

I also have good notes on school. I currently studying the last grade on junior high. I have few friends, but they are for me more than simply my friends, they are my brothers. Some people say that friends are the family that we choose, and I think they're right.

But for Mom, it seems like none of this is enough. Before I was born, mom and dad were happy for the birth of their first baby, a baby girl whose name would be Cameron, in honor to my grandma (from mom's side). Even they had bought all that baby things to her, you know, a pink crib, dolls, furry animals, etc... but one day, when they were to the hospital for a ultrasound, the doctor gave them a bad notice. She contracted a urinary tract infection that affected the fetus and the baby died. They were both inconsolable, but more my mom. She had always wanted a daughter and sadly remembered her childhood games, where she, being "the mother", took care of his dearest doll.

The time ran and mom got pregnant of me. However, my mom was not too excited for my coming, but my dad, for obvious reasons, was extremely happy. But my mom got enthusiastic when dad told her that he accepted that my name would be Cameron.

-Darling, I know how much you wanted that name. And it's a unisex name. There won't be any problem.

Everybody was happy for my coming and finally, I was born and I grew on a stable family until I was 3, when my dad had a car crash on the highway and he died instantly. Since then, mom became a stronger, but strict person that found a comfort on her catholic beliefs without losing the sweetness which had always characterized her.

Suddenly, I heard someone was knocking insistently on the door. I stoped the player and took off my Beats headphones.

-CAMEROOOOON!
-Mom, please! It's sunday. I never wake up late
-Please, open the door
-No.
-I must told you that I also have the key of your room.
-Do what you want.
-And I'm going to force you to paint your room with a decent color and remove all those ugly posters

Just in the heart. I went to my bureau and took the keys to open her.

-Take off that ugly shirt you wear and put on a shirt and shoes. Let's go to the church
-OK mom

She closed the door. I quickly changed my rocker clothes (although I never take my jeans off), I comb "in a decent way" and I was ready.

Mom and me got into the car and there, she told me.

-Yesterday the priest opened the cathechism class and you must go.
-But mooom... If I didn't go when I was 9 or 10, I won't go now when I'm 14!
-No pretext! You will go or I'll destroy all your room stuff! OMG, this would not happening with my lovel...
-Mom, my sister isn't here. Please, stop mentioning every single time that you complain me!

We got out of the car and entered into the church to listen another boring sermon. When the priest finished, told to all the crowd:

-If you're going to inscribe your kids to prepare their first communion, please bring the requests that I gave them properly filled to my office.

Mom went to the car and took the request to take her to the priest, but when he arrived at the office he saw that a field was missing, so he took a pen from the desk and quickly dialed the missing field to deliver it. It was there that the priest saw her and said:

-I'm glad Cameron finally took the sacrament of communion. Although he is a good boy, he needs to be close to us.
-I know. And I apologize for the pen- mom said while drop the pen on the desk.
-Don't worry.
-Tell Cameron that the class are on saturdays after the first service of the day!
-Yes, I will!

TO BE CONTINUED.

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
The First Communion -Reworked-
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »

- II -

Mom came back from the priest' office and we went into the car. I noticed a smile on her face, it had been a long time since she had smiled like this, but she didn't want to tell me the reasons. She only told me that on Saturday, I had to go to my first catechism class.

The week passed quickly and when the saturday arrived, 8:00 am... I would gone alone to the church to my class because mom had to work in the office (hoorray! no "decent ways to get dressed"). I simply take one of my t-shirts (almost all were black with images of my favorite bands), jeans and a pair of Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers along to my Moto G4 and my wired Beats headphones and I was ready... to avoid the torture of that useless class.

I arrived to the church and just followed the signs of "cathechism class" to go to one of the halls of the church where a lot of boys and girls, most of them were between 8 and 11 years old. Evidently, I looked too big being a 6 ft and 14 years old boy, but I didn't care about: I sat down on the floor because there were no more chairs, and then, I simply listen to my music while the priest came to the hall.

At 9:00 am, the priest arrived and all the kids stopped playing and screaming. When I saw this, I stopped the music.

"OK. Here, you will prepare for take the communion for the rest of your lives. I'm going to name first the girls' list..."

I listened many names in the process, until...

"...Celine, Jenny, Anne Marie and Cameron"

WHAAAAT? I didn't understand why did my name appear on the girls' list. This must be an error, and I listen to the names in the boys' list but my name was never mentioned. When he finished, I went with the priest:

"Excuse me, Why is my name in the girls list?" I asked
"Who are you?" The priest answered me
"Cameron Jones" He said
"Mmm... Let me check it out" The priest saw the list "Oh my God. it's true, I'm really sorry but, yes, you are in the wrong list"
"But you can redo the lists and put my name in the boys' list"
"I'm sorry, but I must tell you that I can't modify the lists. The file is a PDF that the bishop sent me"
"WHAT?" Cameron said "It means that..."
"That the communion day you will wear a first communion dress"
"NOOOO, PLEASE NOOOO. Really, I can modify the PDF in my laptop and nobody will note the difference. I have OpenOffice, but I DON'T WANT TO WEAR A DRESS, I DON'T WANT TO BE A RIDICULOUS SISSY". Cameron said, nervious

The priest put a sorry face and, sadly, said.

"Really, I'm sorry and thanks for your help, but if I modify the lists, that would mean a critical fault and I could be expulsed"

A tear escaped from my eyes. The priest gave me a handkerchief.

"Don't worry, Cameron. I understand you don't want this but, don't cry, you should see like this: It will be only for a day and after, everything forget the error" the priest told me
"C'mon, We go to the sessions room, There I'll present you with the girls"

"OK" I answered

We came back to the sessions room. There, the priest said to the children sitting on their chairs:

"Well kids, he is Cameron. By a register error, he appeared in the girls list. He isn't a girl, of course, but he will take the communion with the girls. I don't want any mockery to him, ARE YOU UNDERSTAND, MISTERS?" The priest said to the boys

"YEEEES" They answered. Then, I went to the girls group.

"And you, young ladies, please. I want you to help him integrate into your group, are you OK?"

All the girls looked at me, some in a strange way and others with a smile, but only one of them told to the priest:

"Yes, father" Then she looked at me "Hi, Cameron, come with us, you can sit down here..." she told while point to a free chair

"Thank you" I replied, a little bit embarrased while the priest leave us with the teacher "and what's your name?"
"I'm Sophie. I have 9 years old. Nice to meet you, Cameron"
"Nice to meet you, too, Sophie"
"You're so tall! How old are you?" another girl asked me
"14 years, and my height is 6 ft"
"My older brother has the same height, but he has 21 years old. I'm Megan and I have 12 years old"

Then, Megan introduced me to the rest of the girls: Hanna (8 years old), Leslie (8 years old), Celine (10 years old), Megan (11 years old), Kimberly (10 years old), Anne Marie (The youngest of all: 7 years old), Brianna (8 years old), Alisson (9 years old), Kelly (10 years old) and Jennifer (9 years old).

"I want to ask you something" I said "Have you known each other for a long time?"

"Yes. We live in the same neighborhood at the end of the main street" Kelly answered

"But you, Cameron, we never had seen you" Brianna said "where do you live?"

"In the same neighborhood that you, girls" I said them

The questions to me didn't stop until the end of the session. Here, all the girls said goodbye to me before to go with their parents. I waved my hand and took another route. I only thought in that error, but I also remembered more how the girls welcome me to their group...

TO BE CONTINUED

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
Re: The First Communion -Reworked-
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 07:15:58 PM »
- III -

I leaved the church classroom and then, I went to my work on Mr. and Mrs. Arrington Furniture and decoration store, where I used to help them in customer service and basic IT stuff, like repairing the computers. When I came to the bathroom to change my t-shirt, I was hearing Mrs. Arrington's talk.

"Hello?" "Hi, Kaylee! How are you"

Kaylee? That was my mom's name

"Yes" "Yes, Cameron was already here since midday"

Why did mom call the furniture if she's still working?

"But why? Cameron is a great help to us. Michael and I don't understand the furniture sales system. Please consider again" "Really?" "Oh, thanks so much! Then I will see you tomorrow"

After hearing that words, I was confused, but my dismissal was already a fact. I left the bathroom and went with Mrs. Arrington. She received me with a face of sadness:

"Mrs. Arrington, are you OK?" I asked her
"Cameron, I have bad news for you: Your mom asked me to fire you."
"What?" I replied, pretending I had not heard anything "why?"
"Your mom told me that you and her are going to move to another neighborhood. That's only what she said. So you can go home, dear." And then, she took off his handbag a pair of bills. "Please take it"
"No, Mrs. Arrington, I won't accept that."
"Cameron, please, accept them. Consider it as your work termination"
"Only because you insist"

I gave a hug to Mr. and Mrs. Arrington and thanked them for the opportunity, then I took off my work t-shirt and left the furniture completely confused. Mom never talked about moves...

Finally, I came home and I went to my room, now thinking in three issues: my firing, the supposed move and the fact I had to made the first communion with a dress, due to an error that was not mine. What a life mine is.

I turned on the home stereo and went to my room for one of my favorite CD's: The Suburbs by Arcade Fire and pressed play while I was on the kitchen, making a grilled chicken br_e_ast with vegetables to butter when my mom came into the house.

"Cameron, please, turn off the stereo!" She told me with a little bit of angry
"Yeeees moooom" I said while took out the CD and turned off the stereo

She was talking on her cellphone about with a friend about "pink paint", "disney princesses" and "hearts". "Another decoration project for a little girl (because she is an interior decorator)", I thought, maybe a girl like his new friends... or the destruction of my room? No, I wouldn't lose my things. What happened with my CD's, my laptop, my books? Now, will I live as a girl for the rest of my life? I knew this when I heard my mom saying "I'm sure Cameron will love his new life".

In the attic, where mom almost never went, I had a place where I kept some childhood things, then, that was the right hiding place for his treasures. After eating, I proceeded to save in that place all that I could: CD's, books, newspapers, magazines, my electric guitar, the amplifier and my laptop. Some hours later, mom went into my room

"Wooow, It's a miracle. Your room is almost clean of rock things. That books and discs only damage your mind. The posters will be easy to remove and then, some pin..."

The rage involved me and said

"Mom, I have to talk"
"What happened, sweetie?"
"Sweetie? What happened with me that I appeared on the girls list for the communion? Did you make that?"
"I didn't do anything"
"Then, who did it?"
"I don't know, Cameron! But one thing I'm sure of: You will take the communion, although you don't want it!"
"Using a dress?"

I didn't know why, but I could feel some nervousness in Mama's face

TO BE CONTINUED.

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 06:35:49 PM »

- IV -

"Yes" My mom replied me.
"Look at me, mom, can you see me?" I looked at her fixedly, pointing myself with my index finger "I'm a boy, not a girl Do you know what I felt when the priest told my name on the girls list? I WAS ANGRY, MOM! But I didn't tell a word because I don't like the fights..."
"And what are you doing right now? You're fighting with me. You don't know how important is this for you and me, because you know if you don't take the communion you can't get married... and you prefer fighting for a simple dress"
"14 years and you are talking me about marriage? Please, mother, stop. If you can't fix it, I will do this for myself: I'm going to go with the bishop at the capital city"

Then I ran into the main door when I see the broken voice of mom

"I'm going to tell you something, Cameron Jones" Her voice became louder and firm "if you cross this door, you'll never come back because I will be dead for you. I must remind you that I have all your doc-uments and things here and I have the money. You will lose EVERYTHING: your school, your things... I know you have a pair of bills on your wallet and you know that money is not forever. I don't think that in capital city someone wants to give you a job because you have 14. Or did you forget that I got for you that job in Mrs. Arrington business?"

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and then I turned back with my mom.

"OK Mom"
"Well done, Cameron. I love you" Mom told me
"Now please, I will be at my room. I want to be alone" I replied while I walked through the stairs, but I felt my mom's hand on my arm holding me
"We will go for your dress on saturday. And you will realize that being a girl is fun"
"OK"

And she released me to walk into my room. I thought on what did she mean by "being a girl is fun" while I started to saw communion dresses models on websites.

In the morning, my phone alarm woke me up and I realized that I didn't wear my pijama. Quickly I changed my clothes and left my house to wait the school bus. I surprised when I didn't see James and Alex and I sat at the back of the bus. When I got to school, I walked down the hall and listened to the murmurs of everyone in the lockers taking out their notebooks. My school was not big and I had always gone unnoticed among all, unlike Brook, the captain of the football team, most wanted by the girls for his attractive, but also a coc-ky boy who had fun bothering nerds or Losers. I did not exist for him, because although I had a good relationship with everyone, I was not someone who had some reflector.

"Hi Cameron!" I heard a voice while a hand was over my shoulder.
"Brit!" I replied him "When did you get back from San Francisco?"
"Yesterday, I went to many, many places there. But tell me how are you?"

Brittany was my only link with the others at school. She was the first person that talked with me on my very first day at school, when I had came from Seattle, even before James and Alex. She was very nice, kind and charismatic and, evidently, Brook had put his eyes on her. I realized that when they salute each other and their eyes and smiles linked while I was talking to her.

"I'm so sorry Cameron... What did you tell me?" She told me, with pity
"Don't worry, Britt, I will tell you later. It's science class"

In class, evidently, James and Alex arrived lately. They sat along to me and told me, in a quiet voice

"Really? Is it true that you will use a dress for your communion?"
"Please, in this moment, I don't want to talk about that" Alex said
"Why didn't you tell us that you're a sissy?" James added
"Well, if you continue with this discussion, I will go and you won't have anyone that explain all the homework and classes"
"OK, OK, don't be rude, dude!"

"Who would have told them that I would wear a dress for my communion?" I thought while I tried to put attention to the class. I did not dare to tell Britt, I do not know how she would take it, since she was raised in a very traditional way. Even her family and mine are known more or less well, to the degree that Britt is welcome at home and even, we go to the same church (Britt made the first communion at 8), unlike James and Alex, whom my mother hates, but, if not for them, would be the perfect nerd that Brook and his friends would laugh at.

Finally, the saturday came and with this, the cathechism class. When I arrived to the hall, the girls were already there and Megan was the first one to greet me:

"Hi Cameron! Did you get your dress for the communion?"
"Mmmm... no" I replied Megan, with nervousness
"But why? I already have the mine"
"And I have the mine too, Cameron" Sophie told me "And me" "Me too", almost all of them had their dresses and I didn't have the mine.

As the days went by, I began to become close friends with the girls in the catechism class. There were times when we played with Barbie dolls, where Kim or Leslie lent me their dolls Ken to play with. Sometimes I would turn and watch the adults pass by while they were watching the group because, of course, it was very strange to see a young man playing dolls with a group of girls, but we did not care. At times, we had to challenge the children in softball or basketball matches. At other times I would carry my laptop and help them with their homework and the girls' mothers would be delighted with me. It was not uncommon for a Saturday or Sunday to thank me because some of their daughters had obtained an A or A + in their jobs. For the first time I felt I had a large group of friends ... and all thanks to a mistake that I had almost forgotten. But one day, when I returned from class, I opened the door and listened:

"Surprise!" And I saw my mom, next to the girls and their parents "
"Wow, that surprised me! But what is all this about?"
"We wanted to thank you for everything you have done for our daughters and we brought you a cake. Your mother told us that you loved the fruit cake"

And yes, there was a fruit cake on the table.

"You didn't have to do it, really... Thank you so much"
"They did not have to do it, really, a thousand thanks"
"Hey Cameron" My mom had taken the word "I never imagined you'd done all this and with so much disinterest. I'm surprised and proud of you"

And she hugged me, as she had long ago not. I know it was a sincere hug, I could feel it

Everybody ates on the living room, but the little Anne Marie broke a brief slience generated.

"I hope Cameron already has found his dress"

I still didn't have my dress yet. Evidently, all the girls' parents already knew about the error and some of them had given me words of encouragement, telling me that this fail wouldn't make me a freak or gay and they was surprised about the way that my mom and me had taken this situation.

Then, Mrs. Ashworth, Jennifer's mom, told to all.

"Why don't we go with Cameron to pick his dress?"

TO BE CONTINUED

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:54:10 PM »

- V -

Everybody (the girls, their parents, mom and me) went to a children clothes shop in the most exclusive zone of the town. With our minivan (where I went along the girls) and the other cars, all of us looked like a caravan. On the road, I told mom about make-up.

"I suppose you want I use some kind of wig and makeup to look more feminine on the communion day, don't you?"
"Well, Cameron... Your hair is too short to look feminine, so... yes, you'll use a wig. But in makeup I'm still not sure about. I wanted something blingee..."
"Like the girls on "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"?"
"Yes" She said with emotion "But your skin is not accustomed"
"I think Cameron will look so bad with a makeup like that. Why not something natural? It's in fashion recently" Megan said "So, your skin won't suffer with too much makeup and you will look absolutely stunning"
"I like Megan's idea!" I replied, but this was the less worse idea for me.

The girls were talking about my dress. The girls and me had a agreement: no one girl would wear the same dress than other. However, it appears that everything agreed in how pretty will I am in my communion dress.

Finally, we arrived to the shop. The saleswoman had scared with all the little girls and her mothers. Mom said her

"I'm looking for a first communion dress"

"To which of the girls?"  Saleswoman answered

"No, the dress is for my son" Mom said, appointing to me

She fell silent with that words for a moment, but she took a deep breath and answered to mom:

"There will be a trouble with your son's height. None of my dresses reach until his feet"
"There's no problem with that, miss. My son will use his dress with tights. My only question is... do you have puffy petticoats?"
"Yes and we have on your son's size"
"Perfect. Cameron, come with the miss to try on dresses and you choose the model you like more" Mom tell me while she gave me a pair of white tights.

Then, she went to the wardrobes and take off several dresses. I was in the fitting room, about to try on a lot of dresses... Where I put on the tights, I felt an incredible sensation, something electric, maybe because I'm hairless on the legs. They were soft and when I felt them, I wanted with anxiety to try and see myself on a dress

Almost 3 hours later, where Leslie, Kim, Brianna and Allison' parents approach to buy some accesories for their daughters, I came out the fitting room, wear a dress that he likes. It was a classic communion dress, long to the knees, fantastic... All the girls were amazed when they looked at me on the dress. Mom couldn't restrain her emotions. Her eyes was delighted while her lips drew a smile. Now, his antisocial son was in front of here eyes as a innocent and sweet little communion girl. The best moment came when the saleswoman put a white-pink headdress in my hair, together with a delicate and little veil. I blushed, again, when the girls told to their mothers "He looks so pretty" or "SHE looks like a little princess"

I was happy with the dress, and mom, provided that her new little girl was beautiful in the big day, paid the dress and accesories. After, everybody were looking for beauty halls to the makeup when I saw Brittany with Brook in a table at fast food court. They were kissing while he was taking Britt's hand and both were smiling each other, like that day at school. I felt my heart breaking on pieces when I saw that because I've never said my feelings to her. I wanted Britt were my girlfriend, but I came too late. After thinking on that, I turned back my head and I saw my new friends. After all, I was comfortable with all of them, but the sadness of that scene was hard for me.

Finally, everybody ate a delicious ice cream. I liked the chocolate ice-cream, and Alisson, Kim, Hanna, Jenny and Megan too. Anne Marie, Kelly and Celine enjoyed their strawberry ice cream. Only Brianna and Sophie prefer vainilla. I knew I have in debt with the girls so, I paid the ice creams of all.

In the car. I connected my smartphone. I already wanted to enjoy my music, but I didn't play any The horrors album, or the complete Back in Black by AC-DC. He had selected "Race for the prize", a beautiful The Flaming Lips song. While the song sounded, I reminded my past life, a sad existence between my room, the school or the nights away from his house, without any contact with almost another teens. I was always in my world... and I started to think in his new life, where everybody loved him, had real friends, helped to all and I was happy with all that, but I felt everybody started to see me like a girl...

A few days later, Mom bought me a pair of white tights (because the ones I used on the boutique were hers) and ruffled panties, but we had a last trouble: The shoes. She didn't know about if I would use high heels or Mary Jane shoes. Finally we found a pair of white Mary Janes with discrete heels that I liked.

The saturday, in the communion session on the church yard, the priest went to his office and there, Eddie, alog with a group of boys, said in an offensive tone:

"Look the girly-boy... hahaha... Where is your dolly? C'mon, or do you have fear to ruin your pink dress, sweet cupcake?..."

Then, Anne Marie said to the boys, with a sweet but loud voice

"You know that YOU MUSN'T MOCK HIM. He never got on with you but all the girls here are his friends..."
I interrupted Anne Marie "You are so sweet and brave, Anne, but I'm going to tell all of you something. The priest will know this and, the next saturday, I'm completely sure he will punish you for this, and your parents will do the same at your houses. I won't fight with you, but I think it's better for you to stop with this annoying things, don't you?. If you do that, I promise I won't go with the priest, OK?"

Eddie go out with the boys, and never, no one other boy on the groups made laugh of me...

TO BE CONTINUED

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 12:41:25 PM »

-VI-

On friday, two weeks before the communion day, I saw Britt completely indifferent with me. She didn't talk and if I went to look for her, she simply went with her friends... until I catched her outside the bathroom and I took her arm.

"Why are you avoiding me? If I didn't make something to you"
"You better tell me... why do you hid that from me?"
"Hiding what?"
"The fact you're going to make the first communion... in a dress! Did you know I'm going to be on the ceremony at the church? Or you're not going to tell me nothing until that day?"

I was surprised and embarrased at the same time. I didn't know that fact.

"It was due to an error. For some reason that I don't know, my name appeared on the girls list and the priest didn't want to modify the list"
"I want one only thing. I supposed to be your best friend, Cameron, right? So, I want to see you in your communion dress tomorrow at your house. If you reject this, forget everything about me."

She stood up and went away.

I came back from the school. A few steps before, I heard some noise from the house. I opened the door, and when I arrived to his room, shouted:

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY ROOM, FOR ALL THE HELL?"

"Nothing will be enough for my sweet girl" Mom said. The workers laughed while they painted white lines to the pink walls. Inside the room, I saw a pink bed with a Sleeping Beauty quilt, a teddy bear, and a pink table and chair. On the table. I saw some posters... Disney princesses, Barbie as Rapunzel, Enchanted? I got angry.

"I always knew that you will never love me as you still do with my late sister, because you always wanted a daughter, not a son, but transforming me into her... it's too much.  You pretend that I wear dresses, skirts, blouses... and use a blonde wig... OK... I will do, but maybe you need more information, because a girl of my age thinks about her wardrobe, her make-up, boys and that piece of trash called pop music, and last... I'm a boy, not a girl!"

"Yes, sweetie, you're right, except in a thing. FOR ME, YOU, CAMERON JONES, YOU ARE MY PRETTY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL BE LIKE A LITTLE GIRL OF YOUR AGE. The priest said me about the boys' mockery, and I won't let this. Now, put the dress, the last of my wardrobe, ok? and don't forget the petticoat, the wig, the panties, the pink tights and your new black Mary Janes"

"YEES MOOOM"

I put on the dress, panties and the petticoat. The dress was in satin pink, short and frilly, with puffed sleeves and layers of white lace. When I put the shoes, mom came with a pink bow and put it onto my head. I looked myself at the mirror and saw a sad sissy girl. Meanwhile, mom said me.

"Oh darling, my sweetie, you are the prettiest girl in the world!"

We went to a near mall. I had to support the embarrasement with the people laughing at me, with comments as "Sissy", "Girly-boy", or "Ridiculous".

"Mom, I want to go out of here. Can you hear all the people laughing at me?"
"No. I can't let you go. You're too little, sweetie"
"Should I remind you that I'm 14?"
"Minus 6 years. You're only 8. And I must remind you that my sweet daughter is completely adorable, and ALWAYS OBEY MOMMY!" She said while she pulled up the skirt of the dress, exposing my ruffled panties and slapped my butt. "Did you understand?"
"Yes mom" I replied with pain and a quiet voice
"You must say YES MOMMY, do you want another slap?"
"Yes mommy"

We left the mall. I only thought about the embarrasement moment in the mall whe I saw Alex and James entering the mall. They fixed their eyes on me and told me

"It was true... CAMERON IS TOTALLY A SISSY!" Then, they laughed

But mom realized of this and she took their arms. Then she slapped them on their faces with a roughness that I had never seen.

"Get on your knees and apologize to my daughter"

James and Alex put on their knees and then told me

"We're so sorry Cameron, forgive us"

Everybody clapped.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

lizziesissie

• Baby Buns
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 05:25:10 PM »

- VII -

The day after the mall incident, I was trying to understand my new life. It was hard for me to support all kind of laughs when I started to go to the school as a girl in that ridiculous dresses because there wasn't another way for me. Mom told me that if I didn't go to school with my new "pretty" clothes, the only option were taking me out of middle high, a change of all my identity docs and I would start again at the girls catholic elementary school where all my communion friends studied. For me, the school is a very important thing, so, I had to approach this chance.

The next monday, I simply can't stand when Brook, the annoying Britt's boyfriend, went with me and told me:

"Wow, look at the new sissy boy of the school" he said while he grabbed my neck with his hands and, slowly, began to squeeze me. I didn't felt any force on me "Let me tell you something, if I only see you with Brittany, if I only see that you're trying to talk with her... No, no, guys like you don't understand" The squeezing became harder "If I only see that you're looking at her, EVEN if it's by accident, you, gurl, you are dead. Britt is now MINE, and ONLY MINE, she's now with a real man, not with a pathetic sissy like you".

He dropped me and I fell to the floor. Although I didn't have voice, I took forces and told him:

"I don't care. I will discover you because Britt deserves something better, not a trash like you"

I were right. Everybody suspect that Brook had other "dates" with some girls of the cheerleading team, even with Diane, his ex girlfriend, a superficial girl, almost identical to him. I know Britt and Diane hate themselves, but I don't know how could she let Brook had dates or give the "permission" to have Britt as his girlfriend.

Nobody helped me to stand up. I only walked into the library, sit down at a chair and I started to cry. James or Alex surely told Brook about my feelings to Britt. Now I didn't have friends at the school.

But, in the middle of my cryings, I hear a voice:

"Cameron? What happened with you?"

I raised my head. It was Britt:

"Please, stay out of me"
"Not again, What are you hiding?"
"I'm not hiding nothing" I replied "Your boyfriend Brook almost choked me, and if he see us, I really don't know which will be my fate"

Inmediatly after, she hugged me and told me:

"Brook has become very aggresive lately. I'm going to talk with him and he will have to apologize with you. I promise you"
"Please, don't do that. I don't want he hurt you"
"You are my friend... and I won't let Brook be aggresive with you. I don't care if I break with him. Afterwards he never puts a foot here on the library"
"Thank you so much, Britt. If he tries to hurt you, I will be near. I hope I haven't forgotten my little boxing knowledge"
"Thank you, Cameron. But now, we need to fix you. With that dress, you look like my porcelain dollies. I suppose you've entered the girls bathroom here, haven't you?"
"Mmm... yes"
"And you've looked that all of us are using the bathroom not only to... you know"
"Yes. You chat, fix your makeup..."
"OK, but tomorrow, there will be a major change for you, Cameron! And I must remember you that I need to see you in your communion dress... You don't think I forget that only because I went to see my grandpa's in Capital City".

I only laugh a little, but feeling that hug from her was very important to me.

TO BE CONTINUED

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender