Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: How jean started dressing.  (Read 8713 times)

jeangurl

• Ballerina
How jean started dressing.
« on: September 25, 2017, 09:09:40 PM »
It was during the Second World War.I was evacuated from London because of the bombing and with a group of other children I arrived at this small village on a bus.
We were met by a Vicar who took us to The Church Hall where a group of elderly ladies was waiting.
I was selected by this happy looking lady who took me to her home which was  some distance outside the village and quite large.
First she gave me a bath in this nice scented water and then after looking through my case with my few quite scruffy clothes (during the war it was hard to get new clothes) she smiled and said luckily she had lots of her daughters clothes which she had grown out of and she was now away in the Womens Land Army.
When she started dressing me I found I was being dressed in girls satin panties and a Silk party dress,pink cotton socks and white Mary Janes.
I said but I am a boy ,she said at your age 7 it doesnt matter and that she had more shorts ,blouses and ordinary cotton panties for every day use.
When I was dressed she took me for a walk in to the village tea room which was full of Mums and children and she introduced me as Jean (and not John my real name) as I had longish curly blonde hair I was totally accepted as Jean. When we returned to her cottage she took me on her knee and explained how much she missed her daughter and how I would take her place.

jeangurl

• Ballerina
Re: How jean started dressing.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 06:52:32 AM »
I attended the village school which was small and everyone was very friendly,I of course was taken up by the other young girls and totally accepted as one of them.
One of the lessons or activities was Country Dancing which was really enjoyable but  the boys all made out that they didnt like it as it was sissy.
After a few weeks the dancd e teacher who was a man asked me if I would like to  come to his Ballet Class which he ran during the evenings,I said I would but I had no ballet shoes or other clothes,he said not to worry and that he would supply them.
When I told Nanna (which I now called the old Lady) she was pleased.

Naturally I was a ballet girl and he supplied me with tights a Tutu and pumps and I soon found I enjoyed it very much.
A week or so later when he took me to my home after Class he asked Nanna if she would mind if he took me into Town as he had friends who he would like to show me off to.
That weekend he drove us into Town me wearing a kilt over my tights and wearing Mary Jane shoes and a tweed jacket and feeling quite grown up.
We arrived at this big house and when we went inside he took me to this room to change but instead of my girls ballet clothes he gave me boys tights and a frilly shirt to wear.
I said, but why? and he said I knew you were a boy all along because of the way you move and these Gentlemen you are going to entertain like pretty little boys.

cutepatti

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »
Great start to your story. Very refreshing to see an author on this site who writes a story like this one that doesn't involve messy diapers or a baby theme. I hope to see more of this kind of material here. Thank you and I hope you will continue this story.  :)

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 04:21:25 AM »
That night I awoke screaming and being violently sick, Nanna came to me and held me close while wiping my lips with a flannel,saying "there there what on earth is the matter" I said "I don't know but I never want to be a boy again and my bottom hurts" she turned me over on her lap and whispered goodness me what on earth has happened you are bleeding from your little bottomhole.
I said it was the men at the big house that I was taken to I was told they like pretty little boys and thats what they did to me.
She said "I will go and see the dance teacher and see what happened"
I said no just let me be a girl and I will be alright.
She put a nappy on me for the next few nights and kept me off school until I was healed.

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 07:27:51 AM »
I continued to attend the school and ballet class as a girl and I wasnt approached to attend any more places away from the school but I often found the dance teacher looking at me strangely.
A few months later my Nanna took ill and was taken to Hospital quite suddenly, the dance teacher volunteered to take me in untill she was better and everyone seemed to think this was a good solution.
The first night at his place when it was time for me to go to bed he said to me do you still wear nappies to bed and I replied that I didnt but he said well we will tonight to see how you manage.
He bathed me then had me lay on the bed while he put a nappy on me which I found embarassing and brought back memories of the weekend away with him and I said  please dont hurt my bottom and he said he would never do that and what happened was just an accident.
In the morning I found I had an accident during the night and had wet the nappy I was crying when he came into the bedroom and I said I dont know what happened but my nappy is wet.
He checked it and said so it is do you think you need one during the day too.I said please no .
However at school that day I had two accidents the second one being I made a mess in my panties.I couldnt understand this as it had never happened before.
The Dance Teacher took me home and cleaned me up and put a clean nappy on me even though it was still daytime.He said just untill we get you potty trained again.
He kept me off school and dressed me in a nappy every day but with a boys sailor suit over it which with my long blonde hair made me look like a very young child and not a grown up 7 yearold going on 8 as I thought of myself.
One evening some of his men friends came to visit and I was made to sit on their laps while wearing my nappy and only a satin nitie which they enjoyed very much and apart from fondling me through and occasionally under the nappy didnt harm me.
While I was staying there I continued to have trouble wetting my nappy and occasionally messing it.
But a week later my Nanna came to pick me up and although He said I was wetting myself every night, it stopped when I got home.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender