Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: All at Sea  (Read 17400 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: All at Sea
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 09:11:42 AM »
Fair comment - I do not like using minority terms either. It will not occur again. Maybe simple or backwards might have been more politically correct. At the end of the day it is a fictional story and the character portrayed is far from challenged by anything (apart from Mummy Victoria!)

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 02:42:46 PM »
Many thanks for writing and looking forward to you continuing this story.  It's an interesting premise and I'm still trying to figure out his mother's purpose in what she has set in motion.  I especially find it interesting that Victoria is a bit enamored by diapers and where you might take this "infatuation".

antonia

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 03:04:35 AM »
Chapter 13

Victoria changed her plastic training pants for a clean pair and dropped the wet pair in to Chris’s nappy bucket.

She jumped in to her own bed and opened up the laptop that she had borrowed off Chris. She realised that there was no way he could use it when he was wearing mittens and it was so nice to surf the net in bed rather than have to sit at her desktop machine.

Jane had been sending Chris emails and for the last couple of nights she had been reading what had been sent. As usual Jane had made a movie show of pictures showing him his sisters and then dissolved in to a message to help him sleep.

The pictures of his sister came, dissolved out and then the next picture dissolved back in. One by one they came until she had seen them regress until they were babies in their rompers and baby clothes. The pictures then were replaced by a movie of Jane talking to him.

“I know it is going to be difficult for you to sleep darling, so let mummy go through the things we used to do when you could not sleep at home. Look carefully at mummy and listen very carefully. Your toes are feeling sleepy and you can hardly move them, your body is going very sleepy, now your feet are getting so heavy that you cannot move them. Your legs feel like lead and you cannot move them at all. You feel your body is getting sleepier and sleepier as you now cannot move your fingers”. The messages went on and an and Victoria felt herself staring at the screen in a daze. The screen faded out from Jane and was replaced with a nanny and a baby.

“Baby loves having a clean nappy” said the nanny carefully rubbing the baby with protective cream and then carefully dusting her with talc-um powder “look how baby loves to have her fluffy nappy on”. The baby kicked her legs and flapped her arms in pure delight. “Baby just loves the feeling of the fluffy nappy on her little bottom doesn’t she?” the baby gurgled as the nappy was fitted under her. “Baby loves how snug and warm it feels, she loves how safe and protected she feels. Look at baby, look how happy baby is in her nappy.” The nanny pinned the sides of the nappy together with nappy pins she took from the white bib of her starched apron. “Baby knows she can wee wee or do a poo poo in her nappy anytime she wants, she has no worries because that is what nappies are for. Baby loves the feeling of the warm fluffy nappy that nanny has put on the radiator to make it warm and especially snugly”. The baby looked so sweet in her dazzling white soft fluffy nappy. “Now nanny is going to put on baby’s protective plastic panties so that what baby does in her nappy stays in her nappy. Baby loves to feel her nappy through the plastic panties, look at her touching her lovely soft protection.” The baby was clenching and unclenching her nappy through the panties and her little legs were kicking with joy.

Nanny snuggled the nappy inside the pants and tucked in any stray pieces of nappy under the elastic around the waist and legs. Then the baby went quiet and it was quite clear from the discoloration of the nappy through the transparent pants that baby was wetting herself. “What a good baby” she cooed  “baby has wet her nappy for nanny, what a good baby you are to wait until nanny had you fully protected. Does that feel good? It does doesn’t it baby…” The film continued for another hour with scenes of babies in nappies, and all the while the commentary went on and on.

Victoria slumped back on her pillows her hand squeezing the terry towelling beneath. As she dropped in to a deeper sleep she wet herself the plastic training pants just coping with her nocturnal accident. She stirred slightly and put her thumb in her mouth, it stayed in all night.

As the sun just started to come up she awoke as the beams touched her face. Immediately she realised that her protective pants were soaked and although the area around the leg opening felt damp, no leaks or damage had been done. She went to her bathroom and showered, wondering how on earth she was going to launder the training pants that she had wet in the last day. Chris may have been dressed as a baby but he was no fool and knew that he had only worn proper nappies, it would not take him a second to recognise the training pants when they were on the line. She decided that she would wash them with Chris’s nappies but separate them out and put them in the tumble drier when he had his afternoon nap.

She went in to Chrissy’s nursery and was pleased to see that he was drawing a picture using the big wax crayons that she had left in reach of his cot. He lay on his front concentrating furiously with his dummy being worked hard as he tried to guide the crayon across the paper in his slippery woolly mittens.

“That looks lovely Chrissy” she said looking at his picture of two women with a small child holding their hands between. “is that you in the middle?” she asked.
Chris beaned with pride “yeth” he spluttered through his dummy “thass Cwissy in der middew and mummy Victowia onna left and Mummy Jane onna wight”. A big splodge of dribble missed his bib and hit the picture, wicking out from the centre as it did so. He had used all ten colours of the crayon set and the picture was a riot of waxy colour.

“That is beautiful Chrissy, can you right your name on the top and we will stick it up in the kitchen on the fridge?” she said giving him tons of praise and encouragement. “then we must get you changed in to a clean nappy. Chris looked at her shocked. “No, you were naughty again yesterday when we put you in your high chair, do you remember? I said you had to have another week of baby punishment. I’ll tell you what, as you have been good, apart from that time, I will not be so unkind, so I will take of your chastity device. However, you have to be good and I do not want to catch you playing with your winkie inside your nappy. Okay?”

Chris was more than happy about the new arrangement because although he was not eager to wear nappies, they were so bunny soft and comfy that he loved the feel on him.

Ashlynn

• Ballerina
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 03:42:51 AM »
Oooh, i hope we get to see Jane's reaction to what is happening to Victoria regardless of it is planned or not

antonia

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 01:23:40 PM »
Chapter 14

After Chris had had his lunch and vitamins he was put down for his nap in his cot. She had leaked in to her protective pants and changed in to a fresh pair and pulled them up.

Victoria took the washing out of the washing machine and took the basket of nappies into the garden. She hung up all the nappies that Chris had used and then his plastic pants and ruffled panties. She then added the plastic training pants that she had been wearing. Anne came out to hang her own washing and spotted Vicky. She nearly dropped her own basket in shock because her neighbour had made the most embarrassing mistake a girl can make, she had pulled up her pants and caught her skirt in the back of her knickers.

“Hello Vicky” she shouted “I have to tell you something, you have caught your skirt in the back of your pants”.

Victoria froze in horror and quickly reached behind herself to release the trapped skirt. A flood of urine filled her training pants and there was nothing she could do to stop it, so intense was her distress.

Anne was quick to spot her panic “Don’t worry” she said reassuringly “I had a problem with incontinence when I had Sophie. I had to wear Tena lady pullups for a month before the postnatal exercises restored the strength to my pelvic floor. I think I can let you have a packet that I never used.”

“I have no idea why this has started happening to me” she replied “I just started to have little accidents much like Chrissy” she fibbed knowing full well that she loved the feel of the terry towelling against her”.

“You should go straight to your doctor before it gets any worse” Anne recommended.

Victoria nodded in agreement, wanting to get back inside and change herself. “I will book an appointment and take your advice, but I am not sure what to do about Chrissy”.

“I can come in for an hour and take care of him” offered Anne “I know he is a big baby, but I can cope”.

“He usually has a nap in his cot in the afternoon” said Victoria “he gets so tired for some reason. I will make an appointment and come back to you, thank you so much for your offer of help”.

Victoria rushed back inside and dashed upstairs to get a pair of Chris’s plastic pants, a set of nappy pins and one of his nappies. She threw her wet trainers into his bucket and cleaned herself up before pinning on the thick nappy and pulling on the plastic pants. She double checked that this time her skirt was not caught up.

She was so turned on by the feeling that she brought herself to a climax that went on and on.
?
Conclusion

Days merged in to weeks and the weeks became months. Chris was dragged ever downwards into babyhood and Victoria was not only double nappying him but also had changed from the kite fold to one that involved folding the nappy in half and then folding the top third down at the front. This made the nappy very wide and considerably thicker in the front and so much better for Chris’s wettings. The downside was that this made the part going between his legs that much thicker and Victoria was delighted that it gave him quite a wide-legged gait that made him look even more babyish as he waddled along with his huge bulky nappy filling out his woolly tights.

The purchase of a set of pink leather leading reins with a breast plate that declared “Baby Chrissy” and had a line of jingly bells that underlined his name was a master stroke and she loved taking him out jingling and jangling as they walked along. Sewing a large bead into his booties also forced him to walk on the outer edge of his feet and that made him look more bow-legged than ever as well as spoiling his balance if he was not careful on how he put down his feet. More often than not he would take a tumble and fall on his thickly padded bottom just like a proper toddler learning how to walk.

It was now blatantly obvious that Chris was totally incontinent and would not only be classified as a bed-wetter but also as incapable of knowing when he was wetting himself. His bowel was similarly weakened by lack of any conscious control over the past months.

Victoria was not doing much better and although she managed to avoid soiling herself she was wetting herself quite freely.

John had completed his tour of duty and was due back on the Sunday morning.

On Saturday morning she told Chrissy the good news and got out a smart new polo shirt, designer underwear, jeans, socks and a pair of new trainers. She took off his wet nappy and plastic pants and gave him a bath.

He dressed in his new clothes hardly believing his good luck. At last he was free and back to normal. Victoria pulled his dummy out of his mouth and Chris looked shocked and anxious. She led him out of his nursery and in to the room in which he had begun his stay. His laptop and iPad were restored to him and charging. All signs of his baby existence had been shut away in his nursery and on his bed were new clothes and the things he had arrived in freshly laundered.

The high chair had gone, the playpen had gone and Chris sat down while Victoria prepared a big fry up and a cup of tea for the both of them. There was no sign of his bibs, baby bottles, steriliser or other baby trappings. He sat down at the table as a regular teenage boy.

As he ate his cooked breakfast with a proper knife and fork he was hardly aware of the warmth spreading over his crotch because for him that was a normal sensation that the brain barely bothered to register. He sat eating his eggs, bacon and sausage totally oblivious until he felt a wetness running down his leg and onto the kitchen floor. It was only when he felt his slippers filling with pee that he realised what he had done.

“Mummy” he shrieked “I have had an accident”.

“Oh Chrissy!” she exclaimed rushing to his side of the table “you have had a flood darling”.

There was nothing to be done but return Chrissy to his former state. Chris hunted around the house in his baby clothes waddling from room to room in search of something.

“What have you lost Chrissy?” asked Victoria

“My do-di” said Chris tearfully “I can’t find my do-di”

“Aren’t you a bit big now to be suc-king a dummy?” she asked “I thought you were going to be a big boy again”.

She found his dummies and gave him the whole bag full. Chris picked out a pink one and looked joyful as he started suc-king to make up for lost time. Victoria put all his baby stuff back and told him he would have to go back in to his nursery while she thought how she was going to potty train him again.

The instruction she gave Chris was to tell her if he needed to go to the toilet and she would get out his potty. All day she followed him about and not once did they manage to make his potty in time.

Chris eventually went to bed very distressed.

The next day it was decided that they could not risk Chris wearing his grown up clothes and they would have to try and explain his baby clothes to his father by blaming Jane for her weird punishment protocol.

John arrived at mid-morning and there is very little to say about the encounter because he took one look at Chris erupted in to a huge fury and left within ten minutes. It was all too much for him with his son and his girlfriend both wearing wet nappies. It would not be appropriate to repeat the foul language that was uttered.

Jane called half an hour later on the phone to say that John had relinquished his custody of Chris and had told her to get him back and keep him for good. The news that Victoria was also in nappies was a real bonus and a sweet revenge that she had never imagined or intended. All was back to normal and she told Victoria she could keep all the baby stuff for herself.

Jane took Chris back that very day. They were gone in a few minutes.

Victoria was desolated and got into the cot. She began to suc-k on her dummy and fell in to an uneasy sleep – it had been a rotten day that was not improved as she soiled her nappy.

CONCLUDED

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2018, 05:10:57 PM »
Poor Victoria needs Jane too! I would love to see what 'help' Victoria gets.  I feel so sorry for her.

Ashlynn

• Ballerina
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 10:45:17 PM »
A wonderful end to a great story

Wouldn't mind seeing the stories of Chris and Victoria continue but if it is either that or a new story with new characters  i do hope that you continue to write on this site

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender