Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My second story  (Read 4603 times)

robertson

• Ballerina
My second story
« on: February 16, 2018, 07:50:32 AM »
I am intending a "chapter 2" of my first, but I need inspiration (I try to base my plot around the characters, and I haven't a good character idea for the mum).  in the meantime I can post the following (I remembered to give it a title).

Please note you may notice extra punctuation in it (technically bad grammar). This is because I have started to convert text to sound files and I have found that the punctuation works differently from written text, to sound more natural.

The little boy, his sister and cousin.

“No way!”, said Amy, “You’re having me on!”.
“Yes, it’s true”, replied Susan, “when mum’s away, she leaves strict instructions for both of us, that I am in charge, and tells Ian that he has to obey his sister.  She told us, that even though I am only 18 months older than him, I am much more mature.  She also said that if he misbehaves then I can punish him.  He is so immature that we make him call me Mummy Susan”.
“Wow!”, said Amy, “so what happened today?”.
“Well this morning,, when we were at the shopping centre, he started misbehaving and not doing as I told him. I think he didn’t want to go in the first place, so he started playing me up” said Susan.
“So what did you do?”, asked Amy.
“Well, first of all, I warned him to behave”, replied Susan, “I told him if he didn’t start behaving, and acting his age, I would punish him”.
“Did he behave after that?” asked Amy.
“He did for a little while”, replied Susan, “but then, when I told him to wait outside while I tried some clothes on, he disappeared.  I wasted nearly 20 minutes looking for him, until I found him at the central foyer”.
“So then what happened?”, said Amy.
“Well by this time I was cross”, said Susan, “So I took him by the hand, and led him over to the seating area, in the middle of the foyer.  I sat down and pulled him over to me.”.
“Did he say anything?” asked Amy.
“Not immediately” replied Susan “but once I started to unbutton his trousers, he tried to say sorry”.
“Go on!”, said Amy “this is so exciting!”.
 â€śI said “It’s too late for sorry”” replied Susan “you should have listened to me”.
“Then he asked me what I was going to do.  I told him I was going to take his trousers down, and smack his bare bottom. He said, “What, right here? In front of all these people?”.  I told him that he had been so much trouble and been such a naughty boy that, yes, I was going to smack him, right here, in front of everyone. Then I finished unbuttoning his trousers, and took them and his underpants down.  I put him over my knee, and smacked his bare bottom with my sandal, as hard as I could”.
“Wow! Was that with your Scholl hard sandal?”, asked Amy.
“Yes it was”, replied Susan, “I turned his bottom bright red”.
“My goodness”, said Amy, “It must have been so embarrassing to have his trousers taken down, and put over his sister’s knee, in public”.
“Yes, well, I have smacked him like this before, a few times but that was the first time in public”, said Susan, “Mum once took his trousers down and smacked his bottom, in the park but that was a few years ago”.
“Where is he now?”, asked Amy.
“He’s upstairs in bed”, replied Susan.
“It’s only 4pm”, said Amy.
“Yes I know”, said Susan, “After I had smacked his bare bottom, at the shopping centre, I told him that his punishment wasn’t over.  I told him that we were going straight home and, once there, I would put him back in nappies, like a little baby, and put him to bed.. So when we got home, I took straight him up to his room, stripped and washed him, then put him into a nappy and his baby pyjamas.  Then I put him to bed”.
“What time was that?”, asked Amy.
“It was about 1pm”, said Susan.
“So he’s been in bed for 3 hours?”, said Amy.
“Yes, that’s right”, replied Susan, “In fact I’d better check on him.  Actually, I’ve just has a good idea for further punishment”.
“What’s that?”, asked Amy.
“I think his nappy should be changed”, said Susan, “I think it would really embarrass him, if you changed it.  Would you like to?”
“I’d love to!”, said Amy, “I can’t wait to see his face, when he realises his younger cousin is going to change his nappy”.
“Good!”, said Susan, “If he plays you up and complains, then you can put him over your knee, and smack him.  You can use my slipper”.
“Wow! Really?”, exclaimed Amy, “imagine putting Ian over my knee and smacking him.  That would be so cool”.
“Oh well”, said Susan, “If that’s the case, then just smack him anyway, and then, change his nappy.  Another smacked bottom won’t do him any harm.  You can then change his nappy, and we’ll dress him, and get him up. We can take him downstairs, and he can sit on my lap, and get fed his baby bottle.  You can then put him in the high chair, and spoon feed him baby food.  We can then put him back to bed for the night.  Maybe tomorrow, if you’ve time, we could take him back to the shopping centre, only this time dressed as a little baby girl,  in nappies. I have a cute little purple skirt for him, with a matching top that has baby animals on it. We could change him in the ladies, in front of anyone who happens to be there.  Of course I will make him call you Aunty Amy.”
“Sounds good” said Amy.
The two girls went upstairs and pushed open the door.
“How’s the naughty boy?”, asked Susan, “Nothing to say?  Well anyway, look who’s here.  It’s our cousin Amy or, actually, for you, it’s, Aunty Amy.  I’ve decided that you should be smacked again, then have your nappy changed, and Aunty Amy’s going to do it.  So come on, get up.  Aunty Amy is going to put you over her knee, and smack you.  Then she’ll change your nappy”.
Susan took her slipper off, and handed it to Amy, “Here you are, smack him good and hard”.
She turned back to her brother, “After Aunty Amy has smacked you and changed your nappy,  let me tell you what is going to happen for the rest of today, and tomorrow.”.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender