Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Trevor in the Hood  (Read 6504 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Trevor in the Hood
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:32:27 PM »
Hello, everyone. This story is somewhat a sequel to my earlier story "The Deal" (http://buffalobetties.net/fiction/index.php?topic=1000.0) It's not required reading to understand this story. There's one or two lines where characters allude to the events of that story, but this is intentionally stand-alone, or so I believe. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy!

“You have to be joking.” Trevor said. Standing there in Chloe’s living room, he looked at the costume on the couch. “There’s no stinkin’ way I’m doing this.”

“First of all, it’s Halloween. You’re supposed to dress up as something you’re not.” Chloe said, hands on her hips. Despite being a few months younger than Trevor, she always felt far more mature than the blond-haired boy. She knew that boys developed later than girls, but still! Sometimes, she thought he was Courtney’s age, not hers! “Secondly, it was either this or a fairy princess and I figured you’d like the costume that has the hood that hides your face.” She could see that he was still apprehensive, so she continued. “The fairy princess costume is purple, sparkly, and pretty much just a tutu and leotard with wings and a tiara.” She paused before going for the clincher. “Then again, I suppose you’re no stranger to wearing a tutu, are you?”

“That was one time!” Trevor protested, not eager to relive that particular deal gone wrong.

“Fairy princess or Little Red Riding Hood? Choose.” The bashful boy sheepishly pointed at the Little Red Riding Hood costume.

“I’ll be Little Red Riding Hood.” He mumbled. Chloe nodded.

“You made that seem like a tougher decision than I thought it would be.” She said. “Courtney’s upstairs getting into her costume, so you can get dressed right here.” She held up a pair of white panties so he could see the lace around the legs and waist, as well as in several tightly-packed rows on the rear.

“What are those for?”

“The skirt of your costume is pretty short. Since you don’t know how to walk in a dress, we need to take every necessary precaution. We don’t want anyone to think you’re a boy when they glimpse your tighty whities.” Trevor blushed.

“I wear boxers.” He mumbled, his face nearly as red as the dress and cloak he would soon be wearing. Chloe rolled her eyes. Boys' egos were so fragile.

“Doesn't matter. You’re wearing panties tonight.” She turned her back. “Put them on before Courtney gets down here.” Standing right there in the living room, Trevor bashfully stripped down to his black boxer briefs. He sighed and, grabbing the panties from Chloe, mentally prepared himself to make the swap.

“No peeking.” He said, just barely avoiding his voice cracking. Chloe scoffed.

“We’ve known each other all our lives, Trevor. You’re practically my brother.” She thought about adding that he was more of a sister at the moment, but she figured that there was still plenty of time to embarrass the poor boy. He was so adorable when his face got all red.

“How’s this dress go on?” Trevor asked softly. Chloe turned around and smiled to see him standing there in panties.

“Just pull it over your head like a shirt.” Trevor complied. “I’m amazed you’re doing this willingly!” She commented, reaching out and adjusting the skirt of the dress. The dress itself was a sweet little peasant style red dress with a white blouse. The dress had a traditional style of crossed red laces up the front of the bodice, and the blouse had short puffed sleeves and a peter pan collar. Chloe had bought the costume specifically for him and congratulated herself on gauging his size perfectly. “Sit down on the couch. Run your hands down the back of your dress like this.” She demonstrated, relishing the fact that she was in jeans and an orange t-shirt while the boy wore a childish dress. Trevor did his best to mimic her, but still ended up crumpling the dress behind him. Chloe simply shrugged and, kneeling down, slipped a pair of white cotton ankle socks onto his feet. “I can see your panties.” She said in sing-song. Trevor did his level best to hold down the petticoats of his skirt. Chloe just shook her head with a smile as she turned the tops down neatly on his socks, exposing the lace accents. “The shoes might be a little tight, but I think they’ll fit. She took a pair of black Mary Jane style strap shoes, slipped them onto his feet, and fastened the buckles securely at the side. “It’s a good thing your legs are hairless already.” She said. “We would've had to do even more primping to get you ready. Stand.” Trevor complied silently, adjusting his stance slightly due to the slight heel on the shoes. Chloe adjusted and fluffed his petticoats.

“We’re nearly done, right?”

“Yep. Just need the cloak that actually makes you Little Red Riding Hood.” She gestured for him to turn his back to her. Feeling a bit impish, she yanked up the back of his skirt and giggled at his frilly bottom. “You know,” she said thoughtfully as she once again rearranged his skirt to the way it should sit. “You really should consider wearing panties all the time. They suit you.”

“What?”

“Well, yeah. Maybe I’ll mention it to your mom. She still buys you your underwear, right?”

“Don’t you dare!” Chloe had started out at least ostensibly serious, but she quickly moved into teasing.

“What’s wrong, Trevy? The idea of wearing panties to school every day bugs you?” She smiled as he practically squirmed. Hearing a door open upstairs, she snapped back into action.

She draped the red hooded cloak over his shoulders and arranged the hood on his head. Even with no makeup and his boy’s haircut, he looked remarkably like a sweet little girl, younger even that Courtney, who was only eight. Sure, he was taller than Courtney, but height could only compensate for so much. Chloe summarily spun him around so that he could see himself in the mirror.

“I don’t think anyone’s going to think you’re a boy, Trevor.” She said with a grin. Trevor stared at his reflection and immediately lost his nerve.

“Get me out of this. I can’t do this!” Chloe gripped his wrist firmly.

“It’s too late now, Trevy.” She said calmly. “You can either willingly do this or I can tie your arms behind your back. No one will see it under your darling cloak, but you’ll be stuck as Little Red Riding Hood for as long as I want.” She grinned mischievously. “Could even take you to school like this tomorrow.” She would never do that in a million years, but Trevor did not need to know that.

To be continued...

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Trevor in the Hood
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 03:47:10 PM »
Great start. Looking forward to seeing more.

Andlat

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 10:49:16 PM »
Glad you liked it!

Andlat

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 02:21:35 AM »
A minor update, everyone. It took me the longest time to figure out what to have Courtney's sister Chloe wear as her Halloween costume, but I have finally gotten past that particular obstacle, so I hope to have part 2 up in the near future.

Andlat

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 04:39:04 PM »
Hearing movement upstairs, Chloe grinned and made sure that Trevor’s outfit looked just right.

“Sounds like Courtney is coming.” She observed. As always, Trevor flew into a state of near panic.

“What? She can’t see me like this!”

“She’s going Trick or Treating with us, Trevor.” Chloe said. “Besides, she’s eight. What can she possibly do to you?” Trevor muttered darkly, but he could not think of anything specific. Sensing that she had won, Chloe gave Trevor’s skirt one last fluff and handed him a wicker basket with a big pink bow on it. “For your candy.” She explained, wishing that they had time to paint Trevor’s fingernails to match the bow before they went out.

Courtney came down the stairs and her eyes widened as she saw Trevor standing there in his outfit. Trevor looked her over, not missing the fact that her flowing floral skirt and tie-dye t-shirt were starkly different from his dress and cloak.

“What are you supposed to be?” Trevor asked, a bit defensive and trying to get the focus off of his predicament.

“I’m a hippie.” She explained, tying a floral print bandana across her forehead. “What are you supposed to be?” She asked with a grin a little too sanguine for Trevor’s tastes. It was obvious that she knew who he was.

“Red Riding Hood.” He mumbled, staring down at his feet in their Mary Janes.

“What did he say?” Courtney asked her sister. Chloe touched Trevor’s shoulder.

“Trevor, speak up. You picked this costume out for yourself, remember?”

“I’m Red Riding Hood.” His voice was a shy monotone. Courtney laughed.

“And don’t you make a pretty Little Red Riding Hood!” Her gaze fell on the wicker basket on his arm. “We won’t be coming home until your basket is filled to the brim.” She declared devilishly. She practically cackled as she noticed that Trevor’s face was as red as his cloak.

“Stop teasing Trevy.” Chloe said. “We’d better get going. Especially since Trevor wants to fill his basket up.”

“I don’t.” Trevor mumbled.

“Don’t be bashful, Trevor. I promise you that no one will even know you’re a boy.” She looked at her imp of a little sister. “And Courtney promises too, right?”

“Yeah” Courtney said with a touch of reluctance. Chloe nodded.

“There.” She thought that that was all, but something else occurred to Courtney.

“Is Trevor going to skip? Little Red Riding Hood should skip. She’s a lovely little girl!” Chloe grinned, but she knew that there was no way Trevor would agree to that.

“That might tire our Little Red Riding Hood out, Courtney.” She said. “Then again,”

“No!” Trevor pleaded. Chloe laughed.

“How about you give us a little skip now and then you can walk while we’re actually Trick or Treating?” Trevor’s face showed just what he thought of that, but once the girls got it into their head, they would not take no for an answer. Gripping his basket in one hand, he tried to use the other to hold down his skirt as he skipped half-heartedly across the living room.

“That’s not how you skip!” Courtney exclaimed. “Watch me.” She skipped a quick lap through the living room and adjoining dining room, her knees getting much higher than Trevor’s had. In her jeans, it looked perfectly modest, but Trevor knew that his skirt would be a different story.

“Go on. Might as well get it over with.” Chloe said. Now that Courtney was here to torment Trevor, she figured she should be the mature voice of reason. Once again, it occurred to her that she did see Trevor as somewhat of a little sister. She did not see why she thought that. After all, they were in many of the same classes and Trevor was a few months older than her, yet he seemed so much younger. Obviously, the little girl Halloween costume was a large part of that perception. She shrugged it off.

Taking a deep breath, Trevor did his level best to mimic Courtney’s confident skip. He was so focused on doing it right to get it over with that he forgot to hold down his skirt. As he finished, he saw both Chloe and Courtney with red faces laughing.

“I wish we’d recorded that!” Courtney gasped, nearly doubled over with mirth. “You flashed us your panties like fifty times!” Trevor’s eyes widened as he realized with no small amount of horror that she was not exaggerating. The boy stood there, trembling with embarrassment, as Chloe came over and set his cloak and dress back to sorts.

“Now that that’s out of the way, I promise I’ll keep Courtney restrained.” She said to him. Trevor nodded, calming down a bit. “How are your shoes?”

“They’re fine.” He mumbled. They had been a little tight at first, but had loosened up and fitted themselves to his feet.

“Good.” She looked him over. “I’m going to be honest, Trevor. You look like Little Red Riding Hood, but you sound like a boy.” Trevor opened his mouth to protest that that was because he was a boy. “Just remember not to talk too much.” Chloe said simply. “Maybe pretend that you’re shy or something.” Trevor simply nodded. “Alright, let’s get going.” She grabbed her purse and pulled on her jacket, leading Trevor and her sister toward the door. Trevor stopped as he realized something that had been nagging him in the back of his head.

“Uh, Chloe? Where’s your costume?” The teenager laughed and looked over her shoulder at him.

“C’mon, Trevor. I’m too old for Trick or Treating. Don’t be silly!” Trevor knew all too well that his protests about being four months older than her would only fall on deaf ears.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender