Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Princess Gimp  (Read 6471 times)

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Princess Gimp
« on: August 06, 2018, 03:36:23 AM »
My gimp son is tied down to his milking bench. He is strapped in for his weekly hypnosis session. On his face is a VR headset –it is pouring suggestive sissy images and ideas into his mind. I am brainwashing him to become a little gimp princess. He is made to listen to his favorite Disney music over and over, through ear buds built into his gimp mask.

This is all being controlled from my laptop. I lay in my bed next to him, changing the controls, adding images and subliminal sissy messages to the videos he is watching. I love these weekly sessions. But today, I am trying something new. In addition to his headset, I have attached a series electrodes to my son’s gimp mask. They are all plugged into my laptop. These electrodes pick up his brain activity and specifically, sleep patterns and dreams. If all goes well, I should be able to watch his dreams on my laptop. Signals from the electrodes are decoded on the laptop which are then converted to 3-D video dream interpretations. I am so excited to see what my sissy son dreams! I have an inkling because I have been adding more and more Disney princess content to his hypnosis sessions as subliminal images. He has viewed them thousands of times, but has no memory of it. This should be interesting. I will be able to see his dreams but not control them.

As the hypnosis session progresses, I notice my gimp son start to calm down. He is no longer humping against his restraints, his tiny chastity cage (sticking out from his gimp suit) is no longer swinging back and forth in frustration. The sissy bitch must be getting tired. I suppose it is to be expected –I have been brainwashing him now for almost three hours. I get up and approach the bench. I notice a large amount of prec-um has leaked from his cage. I also notice that his head is leaning slightly downwards, off the edge of the bondage bench. He is asleep!

I hurry back to the laptop and turn on the dream visualization program. The program opens on the screen, and I see cryptic computer code start to scroll past. Something is happening. Seconds later, a new window opens and my gimp’s dream is on full display.

My sissy son is awakening on a large bed in a room that looks straight out of a fairytale. Stone walls, large wooden furniture, golden candles sticks, etc. etc. are everywhere. He is in a castle. His room is a beautiful, girly princess bedroom –all covered in pink silks, lace, and frilly fabrics.

He is still wearing his tight, confining gimp suit and attached face mask. Two small holes for eyes, a hole for his mouth, a hole for his chastity cage, and a hole for his boy pussy are the only openings on the suit.

As he gets out of bed, the suit squeaks. He stands on black high-heel pumps –the kind strippers and hookers often wear. He staggers around the room a bit, but rapid movement is limited by his confining gimp suit. He goes out on the balcony for a bit before wondering back into the room through the drapes blowing in the wind. I have a bad feeling about what is going to happen to him. But I am excited nonetheless! I get my vibrator wand ready as I watch my gimp son’s dream –I want it to be ready when I need it.

There is a sound coming from the large wooden door on the far side of the bedroom. The handle turns and in walks Ariel. She looks just as she does from his posters. Long red hair, big blue eyes…but now she is wearing black latex gloves, a latex bikini and matching thigh-high boots. She even has a metal collar around her neck. She looks like a dominatrix as she approaches my sissy son.

Ariel: Come with me sissy. We have a lot of work to do.

Him: What? What is this place?

Ariel: This is a castle. Today is your lucky day. Today you become a Princess Gimp. Come with me, I want you to meet some of my friends.

She grabs him by his hand, and leads him out of the room and down the hallway. Both of their shoes make clicking sounds against the stone floor. Ariel reaches another wooden door, opens it, and leads him in.

In this new room, my gimp son is fully tied up in the center by Ariel. Spread out like an “X” with his wrists shackled to the ceiling and his feet tied wide apart to the floor. He can hardly move and the Disney princess walks slowly around him, teasing him. She looks like a wolf circling its prey.

She rolls into the room a large stainless steel table. On the table lies several large syringes filled with a clear substance. There is also a pink collar on the table and some other strange objects.

There is a sound at the door and in walk two other Disney princesses: Jasmine and Belle. Jasmine is wearing the exact blue outfit she wears in his posters while Belle is in a yellow latex catsuit with yellow high-heels.

Ariel: Well let’s get to work girls!

Jasmine: Yes. This sissy gimp needs to be made into a princess.

Belle: Why do you look scared dear? This should be a dream come true!

Him: I’m not so sure about this…I’m not ready…

Ariel: Nonsense! (She spanks him hard on his ass.)

Ariel: We do not have time for this! You are going to be a Disney Gimp Princess whether you like it or not! Stop fighting it! Embrace it! (She spanks him again.)

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Princess Gimp
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 09:19:06 PM »
Jasmine: Deep down you want this. Deep down, you have always wanted this. You are a little gimp princess. We are just helping you become one. Now beg for it!

Belle: Beg for it sissy! (She spanks him hard.)

Him: I want to be a Gimp Princess! I am a little gimp who needs this! Please!

Belle: Louder!

Him: Make me a Disney Gimp Princess! Please!

Ariel: See? We knew you wanted it. With that out of the way, we can get started. (The princesses giggle together.)

Belle: Should we first start with his chastity cage?

Ariel: Great idea. Get the super glue.

Him: What are you doing?

Jasmine: Princesses do not have coc-ks here, darling. We will eventually need to remove yours, but for the time being, we can fill the lock in with superglue. This will make your chastity permanent. That way your gross boy parts stay hidden forever.

Him: But I haven’t c-um in so long! My mommy has kept me in chastity for over a year. Please don’t!

Belle: Do you want us to gag you too? (She is holding the bottle of super glue in her hand. She shakes in front of his face teasingly.)

Ariel: Go ahead and fill it in princess!

Belle: With pleasure.

Arching her back, she lowers herself down to his tiny chastity cage. She grabs it with one hand, and with the other, applies several drops of super glue to the keyhole. The super glue enters the keyhole and quickly fills it completely. She holds the tiny cage still for a while to let the glue dry. Satisfied, she drops the cage, gives it a big kiss with her glossy lips, and then stands back up. The sissy’s lipstick-covered coc-k cage hangs there, never to be unlocked again.

Jasmine: All done. One more step closer to becoming a princess! You should be grateful that we have made your chastity permanent. Thank us!

Him: Thank you Princesses. Thank you for locking my sissy coc-k forever. (He seems a bit defeated –resigned to his fate.)

Ariel: Now with your sissy coc-k fixed, we can correct your figure. You have a gross boy body at the moment, but with a little magic, we can turn your body into a beautiful princess body!

Him: Magic?

Ariel: By magic… I actually mean silicone. (She seductively holds up one of the massive syringes full of silicone. She licks the needle with her tongue.)

Jasmine: Yes! Time to give you proper breasts and lips! You need to look like us!

Him: What!? How!? (He stares at them through his gimp mask with fear in his eyes.)

Belle: With the silicone, of course! A girl’s best friend! We are going to inject silicone into your body! Fill all the right parts of you out…make them big and plump.

Ariel: Why don’t we start with his lips? See how small they are? Barely protruding from his mask. Unacceptable. He needs proper princess lips.

Jasmine: Absolutely. Here, I’ll do it.

She grabs one of the silicone syringes from the table and approaches the restrained gimp. She injects the needle just under the skin of his upper lip and plunges it in slowly. She does this repeatedly. Injecting and plunging more and more silicone into his upper and lower lip. They begin to inflate. She diligently does this for several minutes, her other hand pressed against the back of his head. The other princesses stand around giggling and teasing him. After several minutes, she drops the now empty syringe onto the table, and stands back to admire her work.

On my laptop screen, I can see what she has done. My sissy son now has a huge -almost comical- pair of lips. They protrude from his face like he is permanently blowing a kiss. He looks adorable. I doubt he will even be able to close them.

Ariel: He looks perfect! Proper princess lips! (She holds up a mirror to his face so he can see.)

Him: Oh My God! What have you done! They’re huge! I can barely close my mouth! I look like a blow-up doll!

Jasmine: Good. That’s the idea. Now, what’s next? Oh yes! His tits!

Him: Please no more! Please!

Belle: This will make you look amazing! So pretty and just like us! Trust us dear. (She grabs a syringe.)

Each princess begins plunging the needles through the gimp suit and into the flesh of each of his breasts. The silicone begins to build up under his skin, forcing his breasts to grow. Each huge syringe holds 100’s of CCs worth of silicone. The princesses are relentless. The sissy gimp’s new tits begin to grow rapidly under his suit forcing it outwards. After several minutes pass, the shapes of two DDD-cup sized breasts are formed. In the end, the princesses use all the silicone in the syringes. Stepping back from the tied up sissy gimp, they admire their work.

Belle: Now that is a proper set of breasts. Worthy of any princess.

Jasmine: I agree. Maybe a bit freakishly big, but oh well. He’ll grow into them!

Him: They’re too big! I look grotesque! They make me look like a big plastic fuc-k doll!

Ariel: Do you want more? I would be happy if I were you. We still have plenty of silicone. Speaking of which…his booty looks a little small. Doesn’t it girls?

Jasmine: Absolutely, let’s fix it while we can. I want him to have a big bubble butt!

Belle: Yes. It needs to match his huge pair of tits. Let’s inject him.

Both princesses approach the tied up gimp again with new syringes. They each stick one into each of his ass cheeks –through the gimp suit. He lets out a scream as the silicone begins to flow into him, slowing increasing the size of his bottom.

Him: I can feel it growing! Oh my god please stop!

Belle: We are almost there! Just a little more silicone and you will have the largest butt of any princess here.

Jasmine: Wow! It is getting massive!

Him: I think I’m about to burst! Stop!

Ariel: And…and…now we’re done. Step back princesses and let’s see how he looks.

The sissy gimp’s ass is now 4 times its original size! The gimp suit strains to hold it in. His butt bulges comically from his body like two footballs pressed together.

Ariel: This is really our best work. This sissy is becoming a Disney Gimp Princess! Wiggle your ass for us sissy! (He obeys and shakes it against his restraints –his massive butt jiggles back and forth. The princesses break out laughing.)

Belle: Lips done. Boobs done. Butt done. What’s left?

Jasmine: I think we are done with the silicone for now. But we still have plenty to do. This gimp suit he wears is lovely, but I don’t think the black color suits him at all.

Ariel: I agree. It doesn’t fit in. To be a princess, I think pink would be more appropriate. Thankfully, I know just what to do.

She walks over to the wall and presses a button. Out of the ceiling lowers a plexi-glass box. It lowers down, slowly from the ceiling, perfectly encapsulating the tied up sissy. When the box reaches the floor, the sissy is now trapped and tied-up in a clear plexi-glass box. The princess stare at him through the glass.

Ariel: Now sissy bitch, this may hurt a little.

She then presses another button on the wall. Out of the ceiling -right above the sissy gimp- starts to pour hot pink latex. It pours right onto his head and begins to fill the box.

Him: Ahhhh! Help! It burns! Oh my god!! What is it?!

Belle: A new fresh layer of latex for you. It will make you a pretty pink princess!

The pink latex quickly fills up the box and stops just before reaching his mouth. Then it drains away. Once drained, all that remains is a bright pink gimp tied up in the box. The glass box is raised up back into the ceiling recess, and the princesses approach the newly pink gimp.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Princess Gimp
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »
Ariel: That worked marvelously! He’s all pink now!

Jasmine: That hot latex stuck right to him. He looks so much better now.

Him: I…I…can’t breathe. It feels so heavy…

Belle: You’ll get better. It’ll pass. You should see yourself!

Jasmine: Now, for some finishing touches!

They take some objects off the stainless steel cart: a pink cape and tiara. They put both on him. Next, they put around his neck, a pink collar with metal lettering that spells out “Disney Gimp Princess.” With all these in place, they free him from his restraints. The sissy gimp princess walks slowly around the room in his new cape and tiara. He feels his huge new breasts and butt with his hands. He sensually caresses them and seems to be getting turned on by them. His huge tits jiggle with and every step. His butt cheeks are forced out even more when he walks in his high-heels. He then feels the collar around his neck and stands in front of a full length mirror. The reflection that stares back at him is of a new gimp princess –a princess with a bright pink suit with a sparkling tiara and little pink cape around a collared neck. His transformation is almost complete.

Ariel: There is one last thing for you to do. Then you will be a true gimp princess.

The princesses lead the pink gimp into another room. In this room is a large four poster bed. On the bed is a male fuc-k doll. This fuc-k doll looks exactly like Prince Charming. It is completely naked with an 8 inch erect coc-k sticking straight into the air.

Jasmine: All princesses have to please Prince Charming. And you are no exception. Now get up there! (She smacks him on his inflated ass.)

Him: Yes mistress.

My sissy gimp son climbs the bed and straddles the fuc-k doll. The huge dil-do rests between his latex covered ass cheeks. The sissy is in the cowgirl position.

Ariel: Now fuc-k him bitch! Show him how much you love him!

My sissy grabs the fuc-k doll’s coc-k and positions it right below the hole in his gimp suit. He slowly lowers himself onto the coc-k –it enters him inch by inch, through his gimp suit, into his boy pussy. Before long, the full 8 inches are inside him.

Jasmine: Now ride him bitch! Show him a good time! Show him how much a gimp princess you are!

Him: Yes mistress!

He begins to rock back and forth on the huge dil-do. His huge, silicone filled ass consuming the coc-k with every thrust. His pink cape flaps up and down too.

Ariel: He is taking it like a champ! He is a true gimp princess! (The other princesses nod in agreement.)

Him: It feels so good!

Jasmine: I bet it does!

Belle: Ride him harder! Show him how much you love him!

The sissy gimp begins to gyrate harder and harder, his tiny chastity cage bobbing up and down. His tiara stays in place.

Him: Somethings happening! My boy pussy feels…oh…my…I think I’m going to c-um!

Ariel: c-um for us bitch! Be a good Princess Gimp and c-um!

Him: I’m c-umMING!

In real life, I glance over at my son on the bench. He is humping wildly against his restraints, when c-um begins to shoot out of his tiny cage. My little gimp son just had a wet dream! What a naughty little boy! I guess another 6 months in the cage is in order. I’ll let him know when he wakes up.

-END-

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender