Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Hen Do  (Read 11941 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Hen Do
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 02:21:54 AM »
Hannah invited Alan over for a home-cooked meal.  They had barely finished desert when she led him into her bedroom.  He wasn’t entirely surprised to see lots of bondage gear around but the room was entirely decorated in dark reds and pinks with a four-poster bed!

She started to undress him and threw him down on the bed to pull his pants off.  She climbed on top of him.  “I’m afraid I lied”, she told him.  He looked perplexed.  “I didn’t have all that stuff because my brother is a drag queen.  It’s all part of my work”, she said.  She reached over the side of the bed and picked up his strap-on boobs.

He frowned but she insisted and pulled them over his arms.  She had his red dress again.  Pretty soon he was squirming on the bed in his tight dress, tan tights, fake vulva panties and high heels, his lips painted scarlet.  But she was clearly expert at satisfying a man and coaxed him persistently, knowing just when to touch him up and when to push him a little further.  The sex was absolutely great so he let himself go with it.

The next time she wanted to dress him up as soon as he arrived.  An hour later he found himself in a black maid’s dress which barely contained his big boobs, black stockings and suspenders , frilly black and white panties, white lace-trimmed apron, five inch heels, fluttering false eyelashes and straight dark wig with lacey headpiece.  She made him dust the bedroom with a feather duster which involved lots of bending over and reaching up into the corners.

Eventually she pushed him down on the bed and he smiled realising that the sex was going to happen now.  But she reached down the back of the bed and pulled out shackles which she quickly locked around his wrists.  Within seconds his ankles were chained to the foot of the four poster and she was tugging on the chains pulling his stockinged legs further apart.

She paced up and down teasingly as Alan pulled and struggled against his restraints.  “Resistance is futile”, she spoke in a movie-villain accent.  He relaxed a little more convinced that it was a game.  She climbed aboard and he enjoyed her teasing him for a long while before she eventually pulled his panties down and completed the job.

He lay there panting still spread-eagled on the bed.  She disappeared into the bathroom to freshen  up.  She eventually released the ends of the chains from the bed but they were still locked around his ankles and wrists.  “I’m not done with you yet”, she told him.

She led him towards the wardrobe and opened it.  There were lots of sexy outfits on either side but the middle was empty apart from iron rings set into the back wall.  She pushed him in and proceeded to lock his wrists and ankles to the wall.  “It’s about time you saw what I do”, she told him.  “You will have to be quiet”, she explained pushing a leather gag into his house and strapping it tightly behind his head.

She closed the wardrobe doors and he could see through the downward slanted slats.  Almost immediately the doorbell rang.  She smiled towards the wardrobe and went to answer the door.

So Alan had to watch as she undressed her client, tied him to the bed and performed just about every sexual act on him that did not involve anything penetrating her.  Once he had recovered from his own climax he naturally got very aroused watching all this.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 10:12:47 AM »
DaraJaney,

I'm really enjoying this story and you are really pushing the right buttons on a number of my fantasies about being forced to dress as a maid and being chained under a woman's control.

I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter.

DaraJaney

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »
The next time Alan visited Hannah she wanted to show him something else.  She could see how he liked being teased – he didn’t disagree – so she locked his tackle in a chastity device.  His pen-is was held in a small hard plastic tube which curved down to counter any erection.  It was locked on with a plastic ring behind his testicles.

He was once more dressed in his maid’s uniform.  This time she collared him and attached the collar to the wall beside the bed.  She chained his ankles to a ring in the floor and handcuffed his wrists behind his back.  As she gagged him she told him “this time you’re going to be part of the act”.  It was too late for him to object, though his muffled whimpers could be heard through the gag.

She placed a leather blindfold over his eyes and strapped it tightly in place.  “I won’t make you watch it though.  Let’s leave it to your imagination.”

Then she took a tray and chained it to his collar and around his waist so that it rested beneath his big boobs and just above his apron.  “Somewhere to keep our drinks.”  He flinched and whimpered when the doorbell rang.  She hadn’t been joking.

He heard her leave the room.  He struggled against his restraints but he was securely attached to the wall by the neck and by his ankles to the floor and there was no give in his handcuffs.  Her client was led in to find Alan wriggling, whimpering and squirming helplessly which Hannah was pleased about.

“This is my useless unemployed husband”, she explained.  “At least he has plenty of time to do all the housework!”  He heard the man chuckle.  “Hold these for us dear.”  She placed two tumblers of whiskey on his tray.

They sat on the bed.  “Don’t worry, he can’t get any enjoyment out of this.”  She lifted the petticoats of his maid’s dress and pulled down his frilly panties revealing his locked up bits.  He heard another chuckle.  She left his panties around his chained ankles.

Alan could only hear it but that made it worse.  The last time he hadn’t seen her allow her client to enter her but it sure sounded like something like that was happening.  His member pressed against his chastity device but he was denied any arousal.  He continued to whimper and tug on his chains, not sure himself if it was real or if he was putting on an act.

The next time she chained him at the end of the four-poster bed with his wrists locked to the top of the posts and his ankles locked to the bottom.  He was gagged but not blindfolded this time.  His panties were pulled down his legs to show his chastity device.

“I want my useless husband to see how it should be done”, she told her client who was only too keen to oblige.  This time there was no doubt that she was engaging in full sex.  Alan tugged desperately on his chains in what was definitely not an act.  However, she unlocked everything and gave him a good seeing to afterwards so he seemed to forgive her.

The next time the client entered to find him dressed in his maid’s uniform, chained ankles and wrists in the open wardrobe.  A tube was attached to his pen-is which was vibrating away.  “This is my useless unemployed husband.  This way I get something worthwhile from him which I can sell to the sperm bank.  I can’t bear to do what is necessary to him to extract this stuff myself but this nice machine does the job.”

Alan groaned through his gag as the tube pumped away on him.  She held up the narrow plastic tube which led to a bottle about one third filled with sperm.  “Just a few more times to fill it dear!”

After a few minutes he came and she turned the machine off.  She looked after her client very well as Alan looked on, still panting from his orgasm.  As her client was leaving, she turned on the machine again.  Alan groaned in protest but was soon distracted by the pumping on his pen-is.

It took longer and longer for him to come each time.  She’d leave him for an hour and come back and turn it on again.  Despite his groans and pleas she actually seemed determined to fill the bottle.  She picked it up and examined it.  “You really need to produce more each time dear or we’ll be here all day”, she told him turning the machine on again and leaving him there chained up in the wardrobe groaning in protest as she left the room.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 11:24:27 PM »
definately different. Unemployed hubby should now be trained as a sissy maid.  Made to answer doors maybe gagged...lol

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 08:00:07 PM »
I feel like I've missed something, when did he become husband? I hate to sound critical, the situations are very good, but the story has felt rushed since the actual hen party ended.  It's felt like a different tale.

pampers60

• Fresh
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 04:52:28 PM »
Any chance this story gets finished it was interesting

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 06:43:12 AM »
i agree when did he become a husband? but i do like what she is doing to him.  Lets him see that he is useless.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender