Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: All at Sea  (Read 17006 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
All at Sea
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:23:22 AM »
All at Sea
Chapter 1
Chris was best described as a diminutive loving boy who had worked hard at school and just completed his “O” levels and passed them all, At 15 he was considered very bright for his age but despite his good academic achievements was too weak and weedy to succeed at sports. His mother Jane was protective and loving to him and his two younger sisters Jackie and Joanna. However, Christmas had been a time that was not full of happiness and joy. Despite having been given an iPad and laptop as presents, the tension between his father John and his mother had spoilt the big day.
Finally, as the New Year had come in, there was an almighty row when the children came to learn that their parents were separating. John was the Chief Engineer on a huge cruise ship and had become embroiled in an affair with one of the crew working as an officer in the hotel management staff. He was often away for long periods, often four months or more followed by a month at home when he would take his holiday. Chris used to love him coming back on leave full of stories and souvenirs that he had bought on the rare days when he could go ashore.
John was about to embark on a world cruise that would take him away for four months and he had packed his two large cases with his uniforms and dress suit. Jane was banging about in the kitchen cleaning the oven and clearly cross and very upset.
His father summoned the children in to the lounge and told them to sit down. “Chris, Jackie and Joanna” he said looking quite glum “your mother and I have agreed to separate because they have found it very difficult to live together any more”. The girls were crying and Chris who sat in the middle put his arm around them on the large couch. “As you know your Daddy is away for a lot of the time and he gets very lonely, so he made friends with one of his colleagues.”
There was the sound of a lot of crashing about in the kitchen as Jane kept herself busy.
“Joanna and Jackie” he continued “you are going to stay in this house with Mummy and your lives will carry on as normal. I have agreed that Mummy will keep this house so you can carry on at school and keep all the friends you have known for so long”.
He turned to look at Chris. “Chris, you will be going to live with Daddy’s new girlfriend Victoria who has a lovely house about 30 miles from here. She has given up her job so that she can look after you.”
He hugged and kissed all the children with tears in his eyes, he was unable to talk to them any more and with a rush he left the house, piled his cases into his Range Rover and swooped out of their lives.
Jane came into the room and hugged the girls while Chris sat in shock. “I am sorry Chris, but in order to keep the house I had to agree that your Daddy had custody of you. Please pack up your personal things in the case that is in your room and I will look after your clothes for you. I have known that this moment was coming for a few weeks now and I had a terrible time thinking about losing you.” She gave him a huge hug. “Your Daddy has been very selfish sweetheart and Mummy is very upset with him. Mummy will have the last laugh and I am sure that I will get you back. Did Chris detect a small smirk and glint in her eye?
Chapter 2
It was a few days later when his mother and Chris loaded his cases in to the estate car. He had kissed and hugged his sisters goodbye and they had gone to visit their grandmother. He looked back at his home as the car pulled off the driveway and a sense of impending doom settled like a fog around him. He and his mother said little on their journey to his new home and thirty minutes later they arrived at Victoria’s. It was not as large a house as his home, in fact it looked quite small.
Victoria was on the doorstep before the engine had been turned off. She was a stunning woman with raven dark flowing hair, piercing blue eyes and a bust that threatened to burst out of the white blouse she was wearing. She looked a lot younger than his mother.
Little was said, they off-loaded the cases in to the narrow hallway and his mother hugged Chris to her and said “Do everything Victoria says darling, I am going to miss you so so much”. She kissed him wetly on the cheek and then she was gone.
“Hello Chris”, said Victoria smiling sweetly at him and putting her arm around him “you can call me Mummy and I am going to look after you”. She looked at the envelope in her hand which had been given to her by Jane and peeled back the flap and took out a page of typed paper. “Your Mum wrote me a note, shall we see what it says?”
She opened up the letter reading ahead to ensure that it was suitable for sharing with Chris. It was not full of the hate and venom she had expected.
Dear Victoria
Please take care of my precious Chrissy, he is a very sweet boy and I have packed all you need in the large blue case. Sadly Chrissy is a chronic bed wetter and I have packed two dozen of his nappies and plastic pants for you to use.
Chris exploded “I never wet my bed and I have never worn nappies, that is not true it is crazy”. Victoria drew him to her breast and they sat on the bottom step of the stairs.
“It is alright Chrissy, I am not worried if you have accidents”. Chris tried to continue but she shushed him gently”
“I have also packed his binkies because he will not settle at bedtime without one. He is very embarrassed that he still needs his dummy but if you look in his own bag I am sure you will find that he has hidden one away just in case”.
Chris was incandescent and again Victoria hugged him tightly to her breast as she used her other hand to open his smaller case with his new iPad and laptop inside. She opened up a zipper pouch containing the chargers and nestling in amongst the wires was a large pink dummy. Chris was rendered speechless and mortified as Victoria eased the do-di between his lips. “There that’s a lot better isn’t it Chrissy, now you leave that in while your new Mummy reads the letter.
Chris was horrified to notice that he was starting to suc-k on the dummy. It was a reflex that he would have expected to have disappeared after so many years.
The letter continued…

Sissy Poopsie

Re: All at Sea
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 08:38:06 AM »
Ohhhhh what is Chris's real mum up to?

Great start and I look forward to more.

DaraJaney

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 02:20:15 AM »
Me Likey!

antonia

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 03:33:36 AM »
Chapter 3

Chris pulled himself together and spat out the dummy. “This is crazy” he shouted “I do NOT wet my bed, I do NOT wear a nappy to bed,  and I certainly do NOT suc-k on a dummy ever”. Victoria smiled sweetly at him, picket up the dummy and pushed it back to his lips. Chris wriggled and twisted with his mouth clenched firmly shut, but Victoria persisted.

“Chrissy sweetheart” she said gently “suc-k this do-di like a good boy or else we are going to get off to a very bad start”. She hugged him so tightly that he thought he was going to be smothered, in the brief moment he drew a breath the dummy found its way back in to his mouth. The teat filled his mouth completely and almost at once he started suc-kling and the dummy began to bob back and forth in rhythm to his deep sobs.

Victoria picked up the letter and continued reading

“Sadly. Timmy’s problems with his bladder sometimes means that he has little tinkles in his pants especially when he is under stress, so I have packed some little training panties to protect his trousers. I have also taken the liberty of buying some nappy pants that have extra outer plastic protection, because this is a very stressful time for him and he might wet too much for his nappy pants to cope”.

By this time Timmy was sobbing so much that the tears were pouring down his cheeks and soaking in to Victoria’s blouse and in to the lacy bra she wore beneath. He could not understand why his mother was being so cruel to him.

“I have packed his tablets, there are three of them, they are special vitamins and supplements to help him grow up big and strong. He should take them at lunchtime and just before his bedtime”.

“But I never take tablets” whined Chris whose speech was severely distorted by the large soother in his mouth. The spluttering caused a thin line of drool to run down his chin and join the tears that had started to dampen the neck of his t-shirt.

“Sometimes if he is really stressed I let him have his baby bottle with some warmed milk or juice to help him settle more quickly. I think he will be a very upset little boy for the next few days so hope you will indulge him in his needs”.

Victoria herself was looking a bit saddened by this time and as Chris looked up at her he could see that she was starting to have tears in her eyes as well. He felt totally betrayed and cuddled in to her and returned her hugs.

“You will also find a selection of bibs which he should wear at meal times and whenever he is suc-king his dummy or baby bottle because he never fails to dribble and the use of these traditional babyish items seem to protect his clothes. I have also included some plastic backed ones if he is drooling particularly badly.

I do not physically punish Chrissy, but there are times when he is unruly and I normally put him in his baby dress to bring hm down a peg. You will also find his mittens and booties that help reinforce his state of babiness. You keep this up until he is a contrite well-behaved boy again. In order to support his infantile punishment, I have (at great cost I must say) had a plastic potty fabricated which will cut down on him messing up your toilet and sprinkling all over the toilet seat.

He is now getting to the age where he is starting to masturbate in his bed at night-time and I have enclosed the solution to this problem which is the CB3000 mini that should fit him just fine. He has never worn this type of device before but maybe now is the time to rein in this nasty habit.”

“You poor darling” said Victoria “your new Mummy is going to take very good care of you”. Chris suc-ked quietly on his dummy enjoying the warmth and comfort of his new mother. It was unreal, none of the lies told about him rang true and the letter was a complete fabrication, however, this new feeling of total undivided attention was a new and not unpleasant experience. The huge fears he had brought with him through the front door were quickly evaporating, Victoria seemed very kind and loving. He wondered whether it would be such a bad thing to go along with the charade and see how things developed.

“Finally, I have packed his rubber sheet to protect your mattress just in case his nappies leak. In the other case I have packed his clothes.

I am sorry you have been lumbered with all this but you wanted John and you are welcome to him. Please love and cherish Chrissie.

Jane”

gunrunner

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 06:18:09 AM »
Oh my gosh! 2 thumbs up, and 2 big toe up, (cause I only have 2 thumbs)!  This is a new approach to starting a story, and it was a surprise.  Please continue to write. :D

antonia

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 09:19:05 AM »
Chapter 4
They struggled upstairs to his new room. The first case was full of things Chris had never seen before. Two brand new packets of a dozen terry towelling nappies packed in cellophane packets that declared “for older children”.
Victoria opened one packet and shook out the nappies that were packed in pairs, they were very thick and quite a lot larger than the nappies he had seen his mother use on his sisters. They would easily fit him he thought.
“I shall put these in the wash straight away” announced Victoria throwing the newly opened squares onto his bed, “I should just have time to dry them and have them ready beautifully soft and fluffy for tonight”. Chrissy had had the stuffing knocked out of him by the fast-changing events and looked on shell-shocked.
“Plastic panties” she announced as she pulled out one pair after another of translucent protective pants. She then started to pull out pairs of pink plastic pants with frilly lace around the leg openings and waist. The she came upon pairs of panties in pale feminine colours of pink and yellow that had a nylon covering and row after row of large frills across the bottoms. “Rhumba panties” she exclaimed “they are so sweet!”
Chris suc-ked heavily on his dummy to the extent that he spluttered and dribbled heavily, his dummy bobbing in and out rapidly as the neck of his t-shirt became very wet.
The case continued to reveal new items and the next layer was a set of oblong padded white terry towelling squares. “Booster nappy pads” informed Victoria “I had better wash those as well”.
“Oh look at these” she said pulling up a bundle of coloured terry squares printed with cartoon characters and trailing lengths of ribbon “these are your bibs sweetheart. Let’s put one on you before you ruin your shirt shall we?” Chris looked horrified and renewed his spluttering behind his soother. Victoria shook out a white bib with a pink binding that had a teddy in a nappy appliqued in one corner. The words My Little Baby were embroidered in pink in large letters in the centre. She reached behind his neck and tied the ribbons in a large bow, then smoothed it flat down to his midriff. “That is so pretty on you” she gushed.
The next layer revealed about six pairs of girly panties with pictures of Cinderella and fairies and other very childish motifs illustrating their surface. They were made of terry towelling and seemed to have extra layers sown in to the front and rear to soak up any childish accidents.
The next layer was of another six pairs of panties but these were plastic pants into which had been sown thick terry towelling pants. These were for the seriously incontinent older child who could not avoid wetting themselves. Chris shook his head in denial and fear as more of his dribbling made it on to his new bib.
The next layer was a big oblong of red rubber sheeting “I must put this on your bed straight away” she said out loud.
The next layer left him shocked as Victoria took out beautifully knitted booties, some soft knitted bonnets with ribbons, lace and roses and a pile of knitted mittens in pink, white and yellow. “These are so soft” she explained as she caressed the soft baby wool “you will be as snug as a bug tonight”.
At the very bottom she found four large baby bottles with very large teats, bottles of capsules with instructions on their use and dosage, all carefully packed inside a giant pink plastic potty decorated with cartoon characters. Finally, in a separate box was a plastic contraption that Chris could not recognise but it looked like some sort of kit with rings, tubes and other parts. Victoria offered no explanation but clearly was trying to stifle a giggle. In a plastic bag were six dummies in different colours all with large teats that would be suitable for the biggest of users. His mother had left out nothing and soon there was a range of nappy cream, baby lotion and baby talc to add to his treasures.
“Right then” she announced “let’s get those trousers off and make sure that these panties fit you alright”. Chris froze and shook his head. “Come on Chrissy” she demanded unbuckling his trousers and sliding them to the floor to reveal his underwear. He struggled as she started to pull off his pants. Eventually he toppled on to his bed and landed on the rubber sheet, Victoria pulled off his shoes and removed his clothes in one pull. “On the cruise ships I started off my training in the creche” she explained “you have nothing that I have not seen before”.
She picked up a pair of the towelling training pants decorated with the Little Mermaid and pulled them up his legs. Chris thought that his mother must have had them made especially for him as they fit perfectly. The thick towelling that ran from the front to the back of the pants made them bulge out in those areas. The soft spongy fatness felt warm and comfortable.
“You look so cute” she said patting his bottom “let’s go downstairs and get these nappies in the wash while the sun is still out”. Chris went to retrieve his shoes and trousers. “you don’t need those” she said and offered him the pink fluffy slippers she had found in the case. They were very babyish, very pink and looked like little pixie boots. He was very depressed.

antonia

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 04:15:22 AM »
Chapter 5
The washing machine had finished and Chris helped Victoria carry the nappies out of the utility room into the garden. He stood there holding the laundry basket as she pinned the nappies out in a long line down the garden. One after another the nappies were pinned in tandem until there were 24 gleaming white nappies fluttering in the sunshine. Chris looked to his left and then to his right hoping that neither of Victoria’s neighbours would come out to see the humiliating sight. The dozen booster pads completely filled up the remaining space on the line and Chris was almost hoping that the line would snap so they could dry them in her tumble dryer.

Luck was not on his side and a pretty young woman came out with her washing basket and started to hand out her own washing. She spotted her neighbour “Hello Vicky! How are you? What is all this? Are those nappies you are drying?” she asked

“Hello Anne” she replied happy to see her friend “yes this is John’s boy who has come to live with us. John is doing a world for the next few months so Chrissy has moved in to keep me company. Unfortunately, Chrissy has been a bit traumatised by the breakup of his Mum and Dad and has developed a bit of a problem so we are taking some sensible precautions.”

Anne started to hang up her own nappies and it was quite clear that his nappies were a great deal larger. “That explains the larger size” she laughed “but he is a bit too old to have a dummy isn’t he?” she whispered “and does he really have to wear a bib?”. She pinned up a few more nappies then started to shake out some plastic pants and open them out so the air could dry the insides.

“Well, it is a bit odd I must admit, but I have never had children so I am quite new at all this” she said back quietly “his mother left very clear instructions on what I had to do” she added. “I had some disturbed children on the cruise ships in my time and they wore nappies at night and some during the day as well but never had one use a dummy during the day although they did have a bib at meal times”.

Chris was mortified, he was so mixed up at the turn of events that he had not bothered to spit out his soother. The whole day was unfolding like a bad dream and half of him hoped that it was a nightmare and not real time. Now he was so embarrassed that he could feel a dreadful urge to go to the toilet and his bladder began to scream for relief.

Anne started to hang out the bibs of her baby, Chris thought she must have a girl because all the trims were pink then he looked down at his own bib and realised that his logic might be flawed since his own protection was trimmed in pink.

“Mummy!” he said with more than a little hint of desperation “I need to go to the toilet”

Anne looked surprised at his somewhat childish title for her. She thought about making a comment then decided that it was better not to. Her friend clearly had quite a disturbed new son to look after and needed her support. Her daughter was a demanding toddler and slow to potty train but she knew a potential leak when she saw one. “You should show Chrissy the toilet Vicky, I think he is in need! I’ll catch up later.” She gave a cheery wave and went back indoors.

Victoria flapped her arms to shoo Chris inside, then rushed upstairs to recover his potty. Chris stood at the bottom of the stairs looking bewildered, he had no idea where the toilets were in the house and now he was in crisis. A small spurt of pee escaped him and dampened his training pants, Vicky appeared at the top of the stairs brandishing the new potty.

“Well come on then slowcoach” she encouraged him as Chris let another involuntary spurt of wee into his new toddler pants. He wet them enough for him to see a circle of darkened fabric appear at the front. He rushed up stairs and Vicky put the potty on the flor for him. He dithered about wondering how he could stand up and hit the pot with his training pants around his ankles. “You will have to sit on your potty silly boy” laughed Victoria kindly.

Chris sat down and was amazed at how well he fit the potty, with the big splash guard at the front directing his flow. Victoria pulled the pants off his feet and could not help but notice that the infantile protection had served its purpose and successfully caught his accident which was reflected in the yellow stain that had spread across the towelling panel inside.

She came back with some toilet tissue and told him to stand up carefully and then dry himself properly. She threw the tissue in the potty and went to empty it taking the wet pants with her. Chris stood nervously with his hands in front of his privates while he tried to preserve his modesty. Victoria made a note that she would have to either buy a nappy bucket or donate one of her kitchen buckets to the task. She decided she would buy one because it would need a lid.

On her way back, she went into Chris’s bedroom and took another pair of training pants from the pile. “Jump into these Chrissy” she said “and it is no good saying you do not need them because you almost soaked your last pair you little scallywag”. She took hold of the ring on his dummy and gave it a small wiggle.

Chris was unable to say anything and continued to suc-k on his dummy.

The afternoon continued with the unpacking of the second large case which contained his clothes. Victoria unzipped the case and gasped when the lid was swung back. A confection of pink spilled out from the release of the lid, and the first dress was a pink gingham creation with tiny puff sleeves, a high waist line and lace around the collar, arms and skirt. It was a baby dress made in his size. It came with plastic lined panties in the same pink gingham and covered in more of the lace. Underneath this horrendous garment was another of similar design but this time in a primrose yellow.

There were onesies in all shades of pink and cream, footed sleepers, another baby dress in red checks and matching panties. There were girly t-shirts and stretch terry cloth shorts again in pastel colours. There was a school blazer with grey shorts, long socks, a cap and a pair of brown Clark’s Startrite sandals. The more Victoria unpacked, the more Chris realised that none of his regular clothes had made it to the case.

The best he could hope for was simple t-shirts some with collars, some without, track bottoms made without a fly and of stretchy soft fabric. There were two pairs of dungarees that buttoned up at the side with pockets on the slew with childish cartoon characters sewn on the front. The worst part of their construction was the presence of snap fasteners along the crutch to facilitate a fast change.

All the socks were ankle length and trimmed with a lacy ruffle around the tops. The shoes were made of patent leather and had a strap that ran across the top of the foot.

“Oh Chrissy!” giggled Victoria “your mummy has really done you proud darling”.

Chris spat out the dummy which he had been suc-king for more than an hour. He tugged at the bib in an attempt to remove it and turned the neatly tied bow in to a knot. “This is NOT my stuff Mummy. I have never seen let alone worn any of these things ever before”. He picked up the pink baby dress. “Look this is brand new, it has never been worn and it still has the price tag on it”. Together they looked at the price tag and both blanched at the cost, it had cost a fortune, likewise the yellow outfit. He went to pick up his trousers but Victoria took them away from him.

“Try on the t-shirt and shorts Chrissy” she said holding open a pair of yellow shorts. He looked cross but complied with her request. She pulled them up his legs and settled them over his puffy training pants. She took off his t-shirt which was quite damp from his dummy suc-king and replaced it with on of the new ones from the case. It was very soft and fit him perfectly just resting on the waistband of the shorts, allowing a little part of the terry pants to peak out between. She pointed to the small duckling embroidered on his chest. “That is so cute” she exclaimed.

He looked at himself in the full-length mirror that was in his room. He looked like a toddler with his little shorts barely covering his nappy pants and the t-shirt and its babyish character barely reaching the top of his shorts. As he was trying to absorb the disturbing image, Victoria was working at the knot he had made in the ties to his bib and eventually untied it.

“Thank you” he said glad to be relieved of the damp terry cloth that has been around his neck and chin. “No, please, no please Mummy, no, not another bib, I don’t want to wear a bib. Please. Please” he pleaded in vain as Victoria had found a yellow bib with an almost identical little duck motif and was tying it around his neck. In a trice she had opened up the bag of dummies and found a yellow one which she plopped in his mouth.

“No” he spluttered “don’t want a dummy, please!” but the words came out almost totally garbled and he sounded just like the perfect toddler standing before him in the mirror and like all young people he started to cry.

“You are a cry baby aren’t you Chrissy?” said Victoria who was beginning to be fed up with the weak-willed boy who stood before her grizzling. “Look, these are the best clothes you have, well at least the least childish, so man up a bit sweetheart and pull yourself together”. She gave him a hug and started to put his things away in the draws and cupboards.

Chris unpacked his small case and put away his things in a small chest of drawers on the other side of his bedroom. He watched as Victoria pulled back his bed linens and fitted the rubber sheet over the mattress. “I know this is not necessary” she told him “and if you have a couple of weeks without wetting your bed then it can be taken off. Is that okay?”

He nodded his head as he continued to unpack his bag. His mother has slipped another dummy in to another pocket and to his dismay he found nappy pins with pink safety covers and a reel of nappy liners. Victoria looked over and relieved him of his discoveries.

Victoria went downstairs as Chris was setting up the charger for his iPad, she returned later with a huge pile of soft fluffy nappies which she stacked on top of the long, fitted dresser. She then started to make a stack of his plain plastic pants which she left next to the nappies while she stored the fancy pants in the drawers. Booster pads were left next to the nappies.

Eventually everything was in place and Victoria completed the perfect nursery by bringing up the bucket with his soiled training pants in soak. “I will need to get some Napisan” she told him “but in the meantime I have put your training panties in soak with some detergent and Dettol”.

Chris stood in silence wondering what on earth he could possible do to extricate himself from this awful mess.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender