Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: All at Sea  (Read 17008 times)

Ashlynn

• Ballerina
Re: All at Sea
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2018, 08:30:28 AM »
nice, the chastity cage comes into play and so much pink on little Chrissy for his shopping trip.

Love it

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2018, 05:55:03 AM »
Chapter 10

“I know” said Victoria answering her own question “we will go and buy you some new toys. How about that?”

Chris looked at his mittens and waved them at her petulantly “I can’t do very much with these on because my hands don’t work” he said irritated and cross, his words barely understandable with his large dummy in.

“Do you promise to be good and not touch any of your punishment clothes?” she asked him gently. He nodded his head furiously. “Good baby, then I will take them off and put on some normal mittens”. She unfastened the bows on his mittens and replaced them with another pair that we wonderfully soft woollen mittens without the stiffening inside. He wriggled his released fingers gratefully.

Victoria looked about the kitchen and realised how big an impact having a new baby had made on her life. Nappies were in the lounge drying on a clothes rack by the radiator, a pair of plastic pants with a prominent yellow stain were lying on the draining board for a second wash. There seemed to be dummies all over the place and every table seemed to have a bib on it. He was getting through four bibs a day and his latest bib was one of the plastic backed ones that rustled every time Chris moved his head. His latest one was covered in breakfast cereal and raspberry yoghurt that he had almost choked on and spat up all down his babyish protection.

“Does that mean I can wear my other clothes Mummy?” he asked

“No, of course not baby, you being punished for being naughty” she retorted “you look lovely in your pretty dress and I will put on the matching frilly rhumba panties when we go out so that people cannot see your nappy. I would not be that cruel” she laughed.

Another stream of pee flowed in to his nappy rewarming it and further spreading across it, as the fear of going out in his baby clothes made him fearful.

“You had better try and do a poo before I change you because I am sure neither of us will want to change a stinky nappy while we are out would we?”

“Can’t I use my potty mummy?” he whined his request denied by a very definite shake of Victoria’s head.

“You will go in your nappy while I go and get myself ready” she informed him. “Go and sit on your blanket in the lounge and do as you are told sweetheart.” Chris went into the lounge and crouched on his blanket on all fours, He screwed his eyes tight and pushed with all his might, grunting with the effort of his humiliating task. After a few minutes of pushing and squeezing he was rewarded with a large production that plopped gracefully into his nappy and felt heavy behind him sliding down the smooth nappy liner that protected his towelling protection. He knew that he could not tell Victoria so he decided to lay on his front to minimise the mess.

Half an hour later he was summoned to come up for a change and he decided the best way to manage the damage was to crawl up the stairs on all fours. The mass in his nappy wobbled from side to side with each stair and felt every moment. Victoria also wanted to minimise the clean up and had him stand in the bath while she slid down his plastic pants and released one of the nappy pins so she could slide the whole lot to his ankles and then have him step out. The operation was a complete success and the problem was solved quickly and easily with the nappy liner and its contents quickly despatched down the toilet.

She looked at his nappy rash and decided to take pity on him. Inspection of his nappy showed something that interested her greatly, there was more than urine in his nappy and she now understood why he had looked so guilty after breakfast. She decided that she would have to take action. Once he had been washed off and dried in the bath, they went back to his changing table and Victoria gave him a pair of pretty pink plastic panties to hold while she rubbed cooling zinc and castor oil cream over him. He looked at her breasts and while she was applying the soothing salve he began to stir in his nether regions. He felt a ring being worked around his scrotum and a lot of fiddling going on.

“Do you like Mummy’s breasts Chrissy?” she said lovingly. Chris started to stiffen and felt baby oil being applied then he felt his member being introduced into some sort of tube. There was some further manipulation and he felt his manhood being pointed downwards and then there was a click. Victoria wiped her hands on his nappy and then squeezed her breasts in from of him. He felt a sharp pain in his pen-is as it was tightly constricted by the tube. 

“Babies only use their winkies for wetting their nappies and that is all yours will be able to do from now on” she said to him “besides it is only a very little winkie anyway and that is all it was good for sweetheart”.

She pulled up his nappy between his legs and secured it on both sides with the large nappy pins making sure the pink safety caps were pulled down to secure them safely. She took the plastic pants from him and he cooperated as they were drawn up his legs and over his nappies. She then opened a cellophane packet and took out a pair of pink tights that she carefully worked up his legs and over the considerable padding. Finally she had a pair of very frilly pink pants lined with plastic that had row after row of white lace across the bottom.

She smoothed down his dress that came down to just cover the waistband of his tights. She brushed his hair and made a little bunch on each side that she secured with an elastic band then tied a pink ribbon around each of the bunches.

She took a length of ribbon and tied it to his pink dummy then removed his old bib and chose another pink one trimmed in white lace to which she pinned the ribbon with a nappy pin. She took out his old dummy and replaced it with the new one. “There, all done” she announced.

Chris stood up and looked in the mirror – before him stood a bow-legged toddler who looked just like Sophie.

Sylphie

• Ballerina
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 07:34:08 AM »
Such a lovely story dear.
       Thanks so very much.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
Really loving this, Antonia.  A lot of it reminds me of Baby Bobby's stories at his very best. 

I think the scene at the bank is my favorite so far. 

It's such a mundane setting for him to be there in his big bulky diaper and pink shorts just like any child tagging along while Mommy runs errands.  You hit on something there, I'm not sure how to describe why it works so well. 

antonia

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2018, 03:28:36 AM »
Chapter 11

Chris wet himself as they went out the front door, he was so nervous at being seen by the neighbours that he could think of nothing else and that included his control over his bladder. He realised that now he would have to endure walking about in a wet nappy all morning. Victoria had been quite clear on the subject, he was NOT to tell her about the condition of his nappy.

Victoria opened the back door of her car and ushered him in. Chris half hoped that she would check his nappy again but realised it had only been five minutes since his last change and so knew that this would not happen. His seat belt was secured and she passed him a large pink bag with pockets and zips and from which protruded two baby bottles. Chris recognised it immediately as a baby’s changing bag and no doubt contained creams, powder, a spare dummy, nappy pins, plastic bags and most important a couple of his nappies and protective pants.

He suc-ked on his dummy as there was nothing else he could do. He had no idea where he lived in relation to his old home, he only had the clothes he was wearing and no money. His iPhone and iPad had disappeared and he had not had the time to search for them.

They arrived at a large toy shop out of town, it must have had every toy known to man. Victoria insisted he held her hand which he did very tightly as he snuggled as closely to her as he could to minimise his exposure. He suc-ked furiously on his dummy grateful for the plate that obscured much of the lower half of his face.

One lady who was shopping for a present for her granddaughter approached them. “Your girl is a bit big to be dressed like that isn’t she? She looks like a baby; and please don’t tell me you still have her in nappies”.

Victoria turned on her dark as thunder “Madam, my daughter is severely retarded, she has the mental age of a two-year-old and is very unreliable in controlling her bladder, so I save her the embarrassment and let her wear nappies” she stormed “the reason I keep her in baby clothes is so that I can change her easily while letting her look sweet and pretty. She may be fifteen but she doesn’t know that and to be honest she doesn’t care, all she does know is that she is loved and cherished. So butt out and mind your own business, if you would be so kind.” Chris was astounded and stared at the woman with eyes as big as saucers, some might say he looked a bit simple with such a gaze.

The woman mumbled her apologies, shook her head and left the store without purchasing anything.

If Chris was expecting a Gameboy or other electronic marvel then he was to be sorely disappointed. So far Victoria had chosen a xylophone, a large rabbit with great floppy ears, a box of building bricks with little characters dressed in different uniforms, coloured crayons, colouring books and a dolly wearing a nappy. He pointed at things he would have liked and was told to be a good baby or they would have to leave. A book of stickers, story books fully of fairy tales, a toy covered in buttons that made all sorts of animal noises and other childish things were added to the trolley. The best find was a baby mat just like Sophie’s and she put two in the trolley.

Another woman with a young girl of about seven came up to them. “What is your name darling?” she asked Chris. He looked shocked and another dribble of pee went in his nappy.

“Cwissy” he mumbled through his dummy “me Cwissy” said gathering his confidence.

The woman and her daughter looked enquiringly at Victoria for an explanation.

“It’s like this” explained Victoria “some boys want to dress up in girl clothes, some boys want to dress up as super heroes; my boy wants to dress up in baby clothes; and before you ask, yes. he is wearing an old-fashioned terry nappy complete with plastic pants and he does wet and soil himself just like a baby. I love him and change him, I feed him with a baby’s bottle and make sure he always has a dummy.” She patted the baby changing bag on her shoulder to verify her story.

Another customer dashed away with so much as a word with her daughter asking question after question. Victoria was grinning ear to ear and Chris just stood and wet his nappy a little more.

Victoria put a finger inside the top of his tights seeking the warm embrace of the plastic pants and the nappy beneath. She felt his dampness and then that tingling that made her feel weak at the knees. She plunged her hand deeper until it came against his chastity device and the feel of the wet terry towelling was even warmer. She felt herself becoming moist at the thought.

They paid for the purchases and went back home for lunch and by their return Chris was very wet. Victoria was also very wet for different reasons and having changed Chris in to a fresh set of nappies had a compulsion to get a pair of his training pants that she had washed and dried. She set Chris down on his new play mat and helped him open his new toys. As he was playing with building blocks she went to her own room and took off her knickers and slipped on the training pants. The feel of the soft towelling against her was electrifying and she realised it wasn’t Chrissy’s domination that was giving her these strange feeling, it was his towelling protection.

She went downstairs in training pants somehow excited and definitely in a high state of arousal with every movement caressing her in her most sensitive places.

She made lunch for them both and she gave Chris his vitamins and prepared them a simple meal of beans on toast with a bottle of Ribena to wash it down. By the time he had finished he was already falling asleep at the table, so Victoria helped him up to bed for a nap. It was quite obvious from the way his nappy was sagging that he had thoroughly wet himself, so she decided to try and change him in his dozy state. The routine had become so imprinted in Chris that he assumed the position with his arms above him and legs bent, that she had no trouble in stripping him of his wet nappy and replacing it with a fresh dry one and new plastic pants. Even asleep he managed to lift his bottom at the appropriate moments.

As Chris curled up under his white cellular blanket with his dummy gently bobbing in and out, Victoria put his wet nappy in the bucket and covered it with the lid. His room smelt just like a nursery with an aroma of stale pee, disinfectant and baby powder. She arranged his baby pants, tidied his training pants and made sure his nappies were neat and tidy. Her hand lingered on the plastic pants with the fitted terry training knickers and she decided to slip off the Disney print terry towelling pants she had been wearing and added them to Chris’s nappy bucket. She put her feet in the new incontinence protection and pulled them up her legs. She felt electrically charged aa she ran her hands over the plastic surface and felt the towelling lining beneath.

She took the bucket downstairs and emptied out the bucket. Chris was getting through six to eight nappies a day now and seemed to be wetting on a far greater frequency as time went on. He seemed to be accepting his punishment very well she thought. God her pants felt good she thought. as she rubbed herself against the kitchen unit.

She had just hung out her latest load of washing when there was a knock at the door. A large delivery van stood outside. Two young men asked to bring in the things she had bought earlier in the week. In fifteen minutes, all the new things were safely installed, a large high chair in the kitchen, a playpen in the lounge and a cot in her little spare room. Chris never heard a thing as he was so sleepy.

She put his new playmat in the play pen and marvelled at the construction. It stood so tall that the bars were as high as her shoulders. The way in to the pen was via a door built in to one of the sides and secured with an electronic lock that could be opened with a special fob that she had put round her neck or fingerprint on the keypad panel built in to the corner post which she had already programmed. She moved his toys in to the pen and closed the door. It all looked really cosy, especially when she threw in his baby blanket and floppy eared rabbit.

The pen and the crib all were activated by the same electronic fob and she programmed her fingerprint in to those as well.

The look on Chris’s face was darling she thought when she had changed his wet nappy and taken him downstairs just wearing his nappy and cartoon character printed plastic pants with a pink top. He had on his booties to keep his feet warm and she had put on his matching mittens to keep him out of mischief. She touched her finger of the keypad and pushed open the little door. Chris hesitated.

“Go in Chrissy and play with your toys” she encouraged him. Chris was still stupefied from the sleeping pill and muscle relaxant which tended to leave him a bit uncoordinated. He went through the door which swung shut and closed with a firm and satisfying click. He turned around and tugged at the door but it was firmly locked. He stood up but the bars were as high for him as they had been for Victoria. He tried to climb out but he had neither the strength nor the grip to escape.

Victoria made him a bottle of juice and passed it to him through the bars. She switched on the television and let him watch some episodes of Teletubbies that she had recorded for him. He let the dummy fall from his mouth and dangle on the ribbon and set about suc-king on his baby bottle as Victoria wrapped his baby blanket around him and set the floppy eared rabbit next to him. He felt very secure and safe in his new play pen and settled back to watch the programme made for toddlers.

Victoria was almost envious of her charge and then became aware of her own situation as she felt the need to pee. She had the insane idea that it might feel very nice to go in her protection, after all that was why she was wearing it. She felt confused and had to fight with herself to use her toilet, it was crazy she thought. She only just managed to hitch up her skirt and lower her protection but not before she had felt a release into the comforting folds of the trainers. When she had finished she pulled up the plastic pants and luxuriated in the moistness that she had released accidentally. She pulled the chain and once again had that naughty tingle that screamed for her attention.

She forced herself to think of tea and went to see Chris who had finished his bottle and was playing quietly in the play pen doing his colouring book. “That’s a very good boy” she said smiling.

antonia

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2018, 04:00:20 AM »
Chapter 12

Chris was not at all happy to have a new high chair and spat out his dummy and started to use some very harsh words and bad language. Victoria told him that he would be punished in his baby clothes for a week if he did not get in. Reluctantly he climbed in to the pink plastic covered seat and sat down the right way and straightened his legs looking for the floor or a step, but there were neither. His legs dangled.

Victoria pulled the harness over his shoulders and from between his legs and put them in the clasp at the front. It would have been supportive enough for a rally car driver or fighter pilot. The clasp clicked and a small light glowed red showing that it was fully locked. Chris wrestled against the harness but was completely immobilised and could not move more than a few inches without being arrested by the strong straps. Victoria reached behind the chair and grabbed the tray section that pivoted on the arm rests and came over the top of his head to rest in front of him. He barely had enough room to move his arms out of the gap in front of the white shiny surface of the tray.

She took off his bib and replaced it with a yellow plastic backed towelling one with a line of ducks running along the bottom. He wriggled and twisted but the chair held him firm and Victoria pulled tighter on the straps and completely held him fast.

“You had better have your dummy Chrissy because you are being a very bad baby at the moment” she said being a little stern “I think another week in baby punishment is what you need”. Chris stopped struggling and started to plead as his dummy was inserted. Almost as if by magic he became calmer and started his suc-king.

“It is no good getting upset because it is all part of your punishment. You have a brand new cot upstairs as well and wait until you see how pretty and cuddly Mummy has made it for you.” Chris looked wide eyed at Victoria but it was not a look that you could describe as being thrilled. “Tomorrow, was going to be the day you came out of baby clothes, but you spoilt that by your naughty behaviour. I am not a cruel Mummy so this is what I will do; I am going to take off the plastic chastity control on your winky bits when I change your nappy tonight but you have to be very good for Mummy for the rest of the day”.

Chris kicked his feet and bounced up and down in his high chair clearly pleased to hear this news. Victoria slackened off the straps to make them more comfortable. She gave him a bottle of milk to drink while she made spaghetti bolognaise for their dinner. Chris put his dummy down on the tray and took up his bottle.

Victoria made a lovely meal with garlic bread and a salad on the side. She took away his bottle and put the dinner in front of him and took off his mittens so he could eat, but she did not give him a knife or fork. Chris looked at her for guidance. “Babies use their fingers darling and use their spoon to eat the sauce.” Eating spaghetti without the appropriate tools was more than entertaining and by the end Chris was covered in sauce from the tip of his nose, all down his bib and even onto the seat of his new high chair. His plastic pants with the cartoon characters had a taste as well.

There was a knock on the door and Chris put his dummy (also covered in sauce) into his mouth that was a real mess. He kicked his feet and tried to look over the tray at his booties. There was talking at the door that came towards the kitchen and Chris wet himself heavily at the thought of anybody seeing him.

It was Anne from next door “I am sorry to disturb you at tea time” she was saying “but I thought I had some eggs for my batter and quite clearly I was wrong….” She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw not only a high chair but Chris sitting in it covered in his dinner, wearing a filthy bib and suc-king his dummy. She looked at his feet with their pink booties, she looked under the tray at the huge bulge of what was clearly a wet nappy. “Oh my!” she gasped “Chrissy!”

Victoria jumped in to save her neighbour’s embarrassment “Chrissy just loves his new high chair, it came to day and he could not wait to christen it, so I made some spaghetti for him! I think I will have to boil wash that bib tomorrow.” A wail came from Chrissy as he realised how he must look.

“It is amazing” said Anne “you would think that it was a little toddler having her tea in her high chair what with a mucky bib, food in her hair, sitting in a wet nappy and suc-king her dummy. Your punishment might be a little severe, but it all looks just the part”.

If Chrissie had thought that things were bad, then he was in for a dreadful surprise because his bowels were about to let him down again. Victoria were still talking about him but had gone to the fridge in search of eggs. He desperately wanted to go but the straps of the chair were holding him down so firmly that he was forced into the seat. What wanted to escape him met with a dreadful resistance and he wrestled with his harness trying to raise himself by pushing down on his arm rests to raise his bottom a little. Any small gap would be helpful he thought. The level of pain became more intense and despite him pushing with all his might there seemed to be little relief. His face was as red as a fire engine when the two girls turned around to look at him.

“I think somebody is doing a stinky in his nappy Victoria” laughed Anne as Chris finally managed to successfully soil his nappy. “Doesn’t he ask for his potty?” she enquired looking surprised

“Not any more Anne, he seems to have become a real baby, he never tells me when he is wet, never tells me when he is going to soil himself and never asks to be changed. It is almost as he likes being in a dirty nappy” explained Victoria who was chatting about him as if he didn’t exist.

“Sophie can sit in a wet nappy all day but she soon grumbles when she has a filthy nappy. It must be the transition from baby to toddler that makes the difference because she used to be just like Chrissy.”

Anne left as Chris stewed in his dirty nappy knowing that he was not allowed to ask for a change. Victoria came over to him and leaned over him to release his straps. Her breasts were almost in his face as she tried to manipulate the clasp. For some reason the little red light stayed on and she could not release the complicated catch. She stretched across the chair and Chris felt himself start to become aroused as her breasts rubbed across his dummy. The pain hit him immediately and he jerked with the surprise. Victoria found the fob and to her relief the light turned green and the straps fell away. She lifted the tray and helped him out.

An hour later he was all clean and dressed in his sleep suit ready for bed with a double thickness nappy to see him through the night. He was less than impressed when she helped him in to his new cot and sealed the rails. He was already getting sleepy as his head hit the pillow, but not before he had taken notice of the bright pink cartoon cot bumpers and the mobile above his head that dangled all sorts of glittery animals as it rotated playing the “Lullaby Song”.

Ashlynn

• Ballerina
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2018, 06:15:02 AM »
Not going to lie but i was a little uncomfortable with the word "retarded" being used in the previous chapter even if i enjoyed the impression it gave for our little baby.

Loving the story overall and looking forward to see where it goes

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender