Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: All at Sea  (Read 17003 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: All at Sea
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 03:50:25 AM »
There might be an epilogue but I have two possible endings which is why I stopped where I did. I might publish both and you can keep the ending you like best.

I do plan to write more but not right now. I am quite eager to go back to City Slicker story from ages ago that I never really finished despite bring 32 pages long!

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 05:46:15 AM »
I want to see Victoria get a happy ending :( Sure she made bad choices and had a bit ofa power kick but I feel she loved Chris and didn't completely deserve the end she got...but that might be because I'm too soft...

Ashlynn

• Ballerina
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2018, 06:13:06 AM »
I want to see Victoria get a happy ending :( Sure she made bad choices and had a bit ofa power kick but I feel she loved Chris and didn't completely deserve the end she got...but that might be because I'm too soft...

Not sure what the plan is, but personally wouldn't mind seeing Victoria and Chris living together buying diapers and nappies with Victoria wearinfmg diapers but otherwise being the mommy and loving her little sissy baby Chris with financial help from John and/or Victoria's family  while Jane gets nothing having forced this on chris and although unexpectedly also Victoria

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2018, 11:51:48 AM »
Great story but I agree with others and have mixed feelings about the conclusion.  Certainly Jane's hostility to Victoria is understandable since she was complicit in the breakup of Jane and John's marriage.  Also, Victoria went ahead with Chris' infantilization even though she knew him to be fully continent and not a tbdl.  However, it is sad that Victoria is left all alone.  Maybe Jane could be the adult and raise Victoria as an adult baby.

Chris also didn't deserve his fate but he has both Jane and himself to blame.  No 15 year old boy can be infantilized if he has the will.  Unfortunately, Chris has a very weak will.  Jane deserves punishment in this case since she took out her anger at her husband on her innocent son.  Maybe she should be infantilized by Victoria.

Nevertheless, a great story.  Just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2018, 12:33:32 PM »
All comments are great! You have all provided lots of brilliant ideas and different scenarios. It would be impossible for them all to come true but even I am feeling sorry for Victoria so another chapter will be written.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2018, 07:05:47 AM »
Thank you so much! ?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender