Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Trading Panties For Diapers  (Read 33182 times)

Jemina004

• Princess
Re: Trading Panties For Diapers
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 12:28:09 AM »
An entertaining start! Do you think you'll add chastity themes later, or are his diapers enough?

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 08:27:09 PM »
The next morning, Jimmy awoke to the window curtains in his room being pulled back. Bright sunlight streamed into the nursery and he looked up to see his beautiful aunt smiling beatifically down upon him. She was happy to see the pacifier still in his mouth, and she smiled at his innocent, baby-like countenance.

"Good morning, sweetie!" she said brightly, "How did you sleep?"

Jimmy had to admit that he'd slept very well--the bed was soft and comfortable, with the slight exception that every movement was followed with the crackling of the waterproof mattress cover beneath him.

Lowering the side of the railing, aunt Tess took his hand and led him out of the crib, sitting him gently down on the changing table. It was only then, as the thick, soggy Birdseye cloth of his diapers squished against his rump that Jimmy realized to his horror, he'd helplessly soaked them during the course of the night. He blushed hotly as he anticipated her discovering the shameful fact any moment.

Putting a finger on either side of the elastic waistband of his plastic panties, Tess tugged them down, exposing the sopping wet cotton pinned around his hips. The humiliating smell of pee surrounded them, and Tess gave him a knowing smile.

"Just as I expected," she stated with conviction.

Jimmy looked away in mortified embarrassment as she unpinned the wet cloth and dumped it with a heavy thud into a nearby diaper pail. She used some moist towelettes to clean his damp bottom and front before raising his ankles to slather his cheeks with another sticky coating of Desitin.

As the realization struck him that she fully intended to pin him into another set of diapers, the embarrassed boy suddenly spit out his pacifier.

"Wa-wait! Wha-what are you doing??" he cried frantically.

"Jimmy--we've already had this discussion," she explained patiently, "As I said last night, when I have bedwetters staying with me, I keep them in diapers and plastic panties," she told him as she slid a fresh trio of thick diapers beneath his upraised bottom, "That's where you belong, and that's what you'll wear while you're here."

"B-but--I-I don't wet during the day!" he wailed desperately, trying in vain to kick his ankles free of her grasp.

"Jimmy--these will be your underwear from now on. Until you stop wetting the bed, you can depend on wearing diapers and plastic panties indefinitely," she told him firmly.

Jimmy burst into tears but his aunt only continued her ritual of changing him, powdering him generously before pinning the soft, bulky cloth around his hips. After pushing the pacifier back between his squalling lips, she chose a cute pair of white nursery print plastic panties and pulled them over his feet. With practiced movements, she tugged them up his hairless thighs and worked them over the fat cotton cloth surrounding his hips.

Jimmy cried to himself as she put some short socks on his feet and tied his sneakers in place.

"I'll let you get yourself together while I make your breakfast, sweetie," she said kindly. Bending down, she kissed him on the forehead, granting him a heart stopping view down her top.

Gazing at his humiliating reflection in the mirrored closet doors, Jimmy burst into fresh tears of self pity. What was he to do now? To think that he'd have to spend his entire summer, dressed like a baby in diapers and plastic panties! It was too much to bear!

To be sure, it was a big adjustment for Jimmy, getting used to wearing his embarrassing diapers not only at night but also during the day. And it wasn't like wearing a watch, that one quickly gets acclimatized to. He was constantly aware of the slippery squish of soft, bulky cotton between his thighs as he waddled about and the extra padding every time he took a seat.

The whole experience made him feel not just childish, but very babyish and he cringed every time he passed a mirror and saw his shameful reflection. To make matters worse, there was no escaping the infantile smell of Johnson's baby powder that followed him everywhere.
He also felt like Tess treated more like a four or five year-old boy, instead of the 12 year-old that he really was.

However, other than the somewhat draconian measure of being diapered and sleeping in a baby's nursery, Jimmy found living under aunt Tess' roof to be, all in all, very enjoyable. She gave him lots of attention and it was obvious she was happy to have him around. She was eager to spend time with him and they often played games around the house together.

When aunt Tess walked into the house, she found her sissy nephew lying on the floor, a box of crayons arrayed before him as he intently drew in his Trucks-For-Tots coloring book. His legs were spread apart and his feet were crossed behind him, while his snug, shiny plastic panties stretched over the very fat diaper he was wearing.
Sitting patiently next to him was his familiar teddy bear, happy to be included in his activities.

As soon as Tess came in the door, Jimmy scrabbled to his feet and waddled over to her, eager for his daily hug.

"Aww, that's my little baby," she commended him happily, as she held him to her soft, cushiony chest.
Without thinking, she reached down and slipped her fingers inside of his waistband to check his diaper for wetness but as usual, he was dry.

Jimmy had settled into his new home comfortably and over the few weeks since his arrival--like all true sissies, he'd gradually become accustomed to wearing diapers 24 hours a day.

His claims to the contrary not withstanding, Jimmy managed to wet his bed every single night in his crib; waking up sheepishly to pee-soaked diapers in the mornings and his aunt, who clearly expected nothing less from him.

During the day, Jimmy was allowed to use the restroom for his needs, but he was required to summon his aunt whenever he felt the need to go. She would stop what she was doing, take him to the bathroom, and pull his diapers down long enough so he could do his business. After that, she pulled them back up and with a friendly slap of dismissal on his well-padded bottom, Jimmy was free to go about his day.

Nevertheless, regardless of whatever he was wearing, aunt Tess made sure his fat, embarrassing diapers were always clearly on display. She felt it was important that they be seen at all times and she refused to let him cover them with any other kind of clothing. This was to make sure there was no doubt to anyone that saw him that her little nephew was a well-diapered sissy.

And every Sunday, Tess had a routine set where she would come into his nursery, undo his diapers, and give him what she called a "cleansing enema"; two, very full quarts of warm, soapy water she patiently administered into the squirming sissy's bottom before releasing him to go to the bathroom.
Jimmy didn't like these enemas, which were always conducted over her lap as she admonished him to try harder in controlling his bedwetting. They were uncomfortable and extremely humiliating for the effeminate boy, but he knew better than to put up a fuss. He had seen aunt Tess' wooden paddle, and he didn't want to find out what it felt like, firsthand.

Indeed, Jimmy had accepted everything about his life with hardly a quibble. Perhaps it was his weak, sissy nature that he fell so easily into a regime that was not that much different from a toddler's.

And so it was that Tess was so pleased with his docility and willingness that she went out and purchased a gift for her bedwetting nephew.

"You've been such a good little boy these last few weeks that today I got you something I hope you will like," she explained to him as she briefly turned her back on him to reach into her purse. Turning back around, she held forth a light, pink pair of rumba panties, decorated with three flouncy rows of ruffles across the seat.

"Here you are sweetie--your very own rumba panties--aren't they darling?"

Jimmy blushed deeply but inside, he was secretly pleased. He missed wearing his girly panties and these were likely to be as close as he was going to get to his former fetish.

"And they're cut nice and full, to fit over your big diapers--isn't that neat?" she asked enthusiastically.
Tess was nothing if not pragmatic.

Jimmy felt a strange mix of both shame and arousal. He was humiliated that the only way he'd be able to enjoy his fetish was over his embarrassing "protection", but he nevertheless nodded silently as he stood before her.

They were made of a thin, stretchy nylon and aunt Tess held them low so he could climb into them. Once his feet were inside the leg holes, she began slowly drawing them up his baby smooth legs. He held onto her shoulders for balance as she tugged them lightly, pulling them up over the fat, bulging diapers pinned around his hips.

"There you are...oh, they're a perfect fit too! Let's go look in the mirror," she said eagerly.

Taking him by the hand, she led him down the hallway to his nursery where the two of them stood before the mirrored closet doors. Jimmy was still blushing brightly and Tess took the opportunity to grab his pacifier and push it into his mouth, completing his babyish look.

"What a good little sissy you are," she told him proudly as she patted him on his fat, ruffled bottom, "I think I need to get a nice, cute little baby dress for you. How would you like that?"

Jimmy's cheeks blazed and he shook his head but Tess only chuckled and beeped his nose playfully.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 01:35:25 AM »
looking forward to the new dresses, suc-king on pacifiers are bottles or sippy cups to follow?

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 11:28:50 AM »
I think all of the above... ;)

Sissieann

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2018, 12:25:46 PM »
 8) Baby Bobby what another great story more please Kevin???? ;D

edwina

• Baby Buns
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2018, 10:24:10 PM »
My Nanna just ordered a baby dwess for me wif pwink ruffels on my pwastic pantieths covering my cloth dipees !

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 12:39:15 AM »
Oh, dear. With Jimmy so docile, how can he hope to resist the plans she has for him?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender