Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: From 18 year old to 3 year old baby girl  (Read 25609 times)

Jamespir

• Ballerina
From 18 year old to 3 year old baby girl
« on: October 22, 2018, 11:50:11 AM »
My name is  Andy today is my dads funeral and  also my 18th  birthday  both I have been dreading  he married my step mum or mummy as I will refer to her for the rest of this story   about two years ago  and  she has made my life hell    and today Will be no different  the suit I am wearing will probably be the last shred of male clothing ill be wearing for a long time as  mummy has informed me  after the funeral  I will be starting my life as a cute three year old baby  girl  and her and my sisters molly aged 4 and  Connie aged 9 would become my older sisters   .Mummy  has been angry with me for a long time  since she caught me  masturbating in a pair of  my sister Connie's panties  almost a year to the day    and ever since then has made me wear little girls  panties  under my clothes for work and daily activities as well as to bed  . When  my dad found out id been wearing panties he had a heart attack  and  suffered heart failure and  we knew  he would  die from it   he died last week and Mummy promised me I would pay  for  his death 

This morning she gave me a birthday card  with  the number 3 on and inside it explained the rules for my  new life so starting today I would be dressed and  expected to act  just like a three year old   I would  be wearing nappies  at all times   and  treated exactlly  the same as my sister molly   and this would continue  until she saw fit  .I was handed a small present and it was  a pink pacifier  mummy  has  clipped it under the jumper I am wearing today and  has threatened to make me use it  if I cause any issues today   she informed me I would get the rest of my presents at my tea party later  .The wake  was coming to an  end and  mummy said we were going home to get ready for the tea party

We got home and  mummy said it was time for me to open another present ..it was a pretty pink dress like my sister molly would often be seen wearing and some pink panties  though these were like training panties as they had a terry lining  mummy then said  she would take me upstairs and get me dressed for the  party  ….. I'm not wearing that I shouted   she grabbed me by the arm and smacked my bottom several times   now  young lady she said   you are going to become a 3 year old  u want to get off to little girls panties you will become one  also  its your fault we no longer have your dad  so  now its time for you to pay the price  you are no longer the man of the household  but the baby   and if you want your inheritance  when you reach 21 you will do as your told   .she placed the pacifier in my mouth and led me upstairs  where she proceeded to cut off the clothes I was wearing   then she produced to  very thick adult diapers and  said  all babies  cant control themselves  and  put me in the nappies  she then pulled up  the  panties I was giving earlier  and  placed the dress over my head  .. I caught my eye in the mirror and I looked  like a very large toddler
how sweet my mummy said    the dress barely covered the rather frilly pink panties and diapers 
mummy next produced some white tights and slipped them up my legs    I cried as I once again caught a look in the mirror   
She then informed it was time for my next present and I was to follow her to my room 
gone were the posters  of  cars  and bands I had  it was now pink  and  had babyish style posters and  wall paper  where my king size bed once stood  was  a toddler bed similar to the one my sister Molly  used   I wanted to shout out  but reluctantly said thank you mummy   she  then said we would go downstairs and I could watch some television till  party time   . she led me  to a playpen that had been set up  and put on some babyish cartoons   and said they would be back after they go themselves ready 

I wondered what was to come

let me know what you think

babycakes

• Super Sissy
Re: From 18 year old to 3 year old baby girl
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 02:54:44 PM »
Thanks for writing.  You've provided an interesting plot concept.  Also, you did ask for feedback so in the spirit of enhancing your work efforts, I would suggest working on sentence structure and especially punctuation.

Jamespir

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 03:25:56 PM »
chapter two  the party

as I was sat watching the babyish cartoons  the doorbell rang  I wasnt expecting to have anyone see  me dressed as I was   I was frightened  and wet  the nappies I was wearing  .Mummy answered the door  and I could hear Auntie Sharons voice  my mummys sister  I heard her say where is she  I'm dying to see her    she came in with several bags  put them on the floor and  walked to the playpen 
oh she's so cute you have done a really good job  . who knew my  nephew  was  big sissy   as she grabbed my nappies she realized  it was wet  oh baby needs a change  its a good job I bought supplies   .. she emptied the  bags and   inside were nappies  wet wipes a changing mat and a selction of  my cousins old bibs    she  placed the mat on the floor  and I realized they were gonna change me in front of everyone   I tried to stop them and was told  now now andrea   baby girls dont have any shame  plus  youve nothing doown their worth hiding   anyway  . as she took down my nappies  my cousins and sisters  laughed at my  very small coc-k and balls  auntie was right  I was not very endowed  .they  dressed me  back up  and then said  tea time  … We have a present for you
as we entered the kitchen  I noticed my cousins old high chair  I was quickly strapped in  on the table was sandwiches  ,quiche and crisps    I went to get some  that was close to me and auntie smacked my hand  no  baby we have food for you  they put a bowl in front of me  it was a load of mushed up veg  I was given a plastic spoon  .. auntie said will u feed yourself  or  will I have to do it 
before I could do it  she took a large spoonful and put it in my mouth  I gagged it was that horrible
get used to it she said thats all you'll eat from now on

When tea had finished  it was present time I was placed on my aunties knee and she bounced me up and down  I felt the rush to pee and soaked my nappies again  auntie must have noticed cause she  said eww  whos a smelly bum we will change you later .  Mummy started opening presents  they contained a variety of baby girl dresses  and  panties  in my size  plus  babyish pyjamas  as well as bottles and  pacifiers  ..the next present she got me  to open  it was a doll that cried and wet   mummy said I must have it with me at all times  and I will dress and care for it each morning
the next parcel was larger  . it contained a large potty and  potty training supplies  .Auntie Sharon Spoke  and said   this  is so u can join molly and your cousin nicky when they start potty training this week  but unlike  them you will never graduate to panties   .I started to cry and mummy suggested it was nap time  but before I went there was one more present   I opened it and it looked like a bat you might play ping pong with  .Mummy said its time to meet Mr. Paddle  it and your botty are going to get  quite aquainted  . Aunt Sharon  bent me over and mummy took down my nappies  and they proceeded to  give me 10 really hard swats on the bottom  Auntie said  this is what disgusting  boys who want to wear  nappies  and play baby  deserve  .i tried to explain it wasn't me but   my tears and pacifier  got in the  way  .. when they finished  auntie took me upstairs and turned off the light  .. I  knew this was not going to be fun

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »
Yes, sentence structure and punctuation would go a long way.

From a creative perspective, try not to rush through the story saying "This happened and then this happened and then this..."

How did he feel when he got the card? As someone who isn't yet an adult, how does he feel about being punished for his father's death? Does anyone in the family think his mother is being silly? Was it hard for him to 'behave' at the funeral? What is stopping him seeking help from a sane adult?

As mundane as they may seem to write, I find it's the details, description and introspection that the readers here most appreciate.

Good luck! I look forward to see where you take this story.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 07:14:34 AM »
It is a good story and yes what the others have said sentence structure would be good. If you want you should ask someone on here you know to proof read for you. I have seen that on a lot of sites and the author gives credit where credit is due to those who have helped.
Definitely looking forward to more of this story keep it coming.

Ashlynn

• Ballerina
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 07:25:14 AM »
Yes, sentence structure and punctuation would go a long way.

From a creative perspective, try not to rush through the story saying "This happened and then this happened and then this..."

How did he feel when he got the card? As someone who isn't yet an adult, how does he feel about being punished for his father's death? Does anyone in the family think his mother is being silly? Was it hard for him to 'behave' at the funeral? What is stopping him seeking help from a sane adult?

As mundane as they may seem to write, I find it's the details, description and introspection that the readers here most appreciate.

Good luck! I look forward to see where you take this story.

While sentence structure is important for me it is more about the introspection etc .

Still a  very good  story

Jamespir

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 11:22:32 AM »
I will do more  before weekend just busy with work at mo

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender