Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: From 18 year old to 3 year old baby girl  (Read 25610 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: From 18 year old to 3 year old baby girl
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 11:33:15 AM »
The story is great and I am enjoying it. The comments about punctuation and sentence structure are true but do not be discouraged because it is a really good plot!

Jamespir

• Ballerina
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 07:20:29 PM »
The following day  I was awoken to mummy opening my curtainsbottt  and the sun shining in . She  handed me a bottle of juice and as I drank it she  checked my nappies  I was very wet   .Sh seeemed really pleased   .Goody she said  our plan is working dont you just love your nappies  baby girl  .I tired to protests but the  pacifier in my mouth prevented any audible speech  . She got me out of  bed and proceed t dress me  in  one of the pretty dresses and panties over my nappies  and then said we were going out  to get me ready  for  potty training  later that week   I wondered what she meant by that  .she strapped me  into a car seat in the back of  the car  which forced my dress to ride up  and put my nappies  and  panties  clearly on show to anyone who was to look in the window . I really wanted to protest but I felt so weak  and submissive  and realized they must have laced my bottles  with something 
During  the car ride  I thought back to the  day  she caught  me with my sisters panties  .. what on earth do you think your doing she shouted . I could  not deny anything she had seen me  .. I was just seeing what they feel like   I said  ..i was about to take them off and she said  no keep them  . connie wont want them now  … what do you think  your father would  say  knowing his  17 year old son likes to wear panties  like a pwetty liddle girl  … dont tell him please  Il do anything I promise  .. True right she shouted  we will throw away all your  boys underwear and  you can wear  little girls panties   at all times ..I kept thinking why didnt I stop her why didnt I say  no  … I felt the car stop  and  we had arrived at our destination  it was a beauty salon  run by mummy's friend  . Mummy undid the buckle and let me out the car  .She told me to do as I was told  and I wouldn't get spanked   
she took me in and  mummy's friend Janet said aww isnt she cute  is she ready  … mummy nodded   they strapped me in a chair  .. they began by shaving my head   .i used to love having thick hair and couldn't help shed a tear  … mummy produced a blonde wig that had been shapped into piigtails   like that of  a 3 -4 year old   I felt  Janet  put  some thing on my  head and  they put the wig on top  .. I soon realized it was  glue  and  that I would forever look like a little girl wth pigtails  .Next mummy  pulled down my tights and  undid my nappies  . They tittered at how small my pen-is  was  .. they began shaving my  area and legs   till  I was a smooth as a baby  .. I felt them fiddling with my tiny pen-is  and  I felt it making me hard  … Enjoy it mummy said  you will never get this feeling again .. I felt a sharp pain like I had been given an injection  . and it felt like they had  attached something to my pen-is  when they were finished they showed me there handy work    and they had  given me a girls vagina   . This is just an attachment  but  you are stuck in this  now  You never have to worry about  your nasty little peepe anymore  it is firmly stuck into this  fake  attachment so  you will look like the little girl you are ..We wouldn't want your cousins questioning why your different  would we  ….they reattached my nappies  and pulled up my tights  .. I was very sore down below   and as she strapped me in the car to go home  I felt myself  falling asleep  . and began thinking about my 18th birthday  and when she gave me the card  ..

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 09:01:37 AM »
Jamespir,

I like the direction your plot is progressing.

A writer develops their own little unique characteristics and I think I'm seeing that start to develop in your writing.

I'm looking forward both reading your next part of your story and seeing how both your plot and writing style develop.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 07:46:31 AM »
oh i like the story please keep it going awhile longer being a wittle sissy is wonderful

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 04:58:43 PM »
Hi Jamespir,

I am enjoying this and understand your wish to get on with the story but as a previous author to betty's site who initially had some constructive criticism I have to agree the comments regarding punctuation and spelling. It shouldn't stifle your creativity but will make your readers happier.

regards, Sissy Susie.

Jamespir

• Ballerina
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 11:47:33 AM »
Happy new year i have been able to do some more and here it is

It felt like I was back on the day of my birthday   I awoke  and  went downstairs to breakfast   all my sisters were there as well as my step mother  . I was wearing  the  little pink nighty and the white cotton cinderella panties  I wore to bed every night since I got caught  .Every morning my sisters would laugh and snigger at the site of their 17 year old brother weaing clothes  suitable for a very young girl   .. my stepmother always made me stand by my chair  so she could check my panties for any stains or if I had wet  in the night  .. I wasn't a bed wetter but  once I was in bed  , I wasn't to get out  till morning when mummy would call me down … I often thought to myself  why would I submit to this  embarrassing treatment    . but  I knew if I didn't  I would  be  thrown out and lose  my inheritance    . mummy came and cheeked me and pulled the seat out and instructed me to sit down  on the chair    ..i was  always given bacon and eggs   on my birthday  and today was  no different  . usually  I had loads of presents  to open today there was a one card  id hoped it was money   I had been dropping lots of hints  … mum tied a tea towel round my neck   just like she did every breakfast so I wouldn't get my  nighty messy  ,  I ate my breakfast  and  she said I could open my card   I opened it up and  it had a big 3  on the front and  a little elephant with a balloon  …  I looked confused and  said im 18  today   .. Mummy interrupted and said  there a letter  inside it will explain all .

It read : dear andrew ,
                          as you know  your father passed away  last week  when  he found about your disgusting habit  and   the fact you want to wear  knickers and  nighties  just like a little girl would 
I had  hoped  that  since  your last birthday  we would have helped you grown out of this phrase 
but you seem to want it more and more   . So Myself and your sisters have decided  that as of today  you will be reduced to  a three year old  .. this means you will wear nappies round the clock   .. you will continue to wear you childish panties and clothes to bed but  you will also be wearing nappies    . from now  on you will  be treated the same way as your younger sister molly  , although she will now be your older sister  . She is ready to sleep in a proper bed now  so  your room will now be swapped  with molly's that way  you will have everything a baby girl needs  ..  as you know  you cannot claim  you inheritance  till  you are 21 so  for the next three years you will submit  to  our will or  you can pack your bags and leave and  you will forfiet any rights you have 
love mummy

I was In tears   I knew I really had no choice  so when mummy asked did I agree with  the demands of the letter I said yes  ,,

just then I felt the car had stopped and mummy was getting me out of the car   as we went in the house  my cousins were there with my auntie and everybody  laughed at my appearance  mummy  put her hands on my shoulders and sat me on the floor next to my little cousins and  my sister molly who were playing dollies   and said I was to stay and play while the grown ups talked  … I was too scared to move

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2019, 12:56:00 PM »
Definitely keep going, Jamespir.  I'm really liking this and want to see what happens next. 

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender