Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: One Mother's Solution  (Read 35902 times)

Baby Bobby

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
One Mother's Solution
« on: February 13, 2019, 12:07:50 PM »
The warm, summer sun shone beatifically down upon 12 year-old Francis and his two young companions enjoying the swing set in the back yard. An hour earlier, his mom had dropped him off to be babysat for the afternoon, along with hIs friends, Jimmy and Tommy, who were 2 and 3 years younger respectively.
After a lunch of PB&J sandwiches, they had run outside to play in the mild summer weather.

Francis was both small for his age, and slight of frame, which made his younger friends seem more like peers than they might otherwise have been. They played lightheartedly for the next hour, giggling and enjoying the seasonal school break.

"Okay kids," his friend's mom, Stephanie, called from the back porch, "time to come inside."

The three sighed as they reluctantly stopped playing and walked slowly into the house. They all knew what was coming--it was 2:00, after all, and the boys knew it was time for their afternoon naps.
Nevertheless, Francis chafed at the notion and he grumbled with barely concealed resentment under his breath. The fact was he was almost a teenager now, and although his friends were younger, it was galling to him to be subjected to the same childish routine.

Francis trudged down the hall after his friends and followed them into their mom's bedroom.

Stephanie bent down to address him, an enigmatic smile on her face.
"Francis, I've talked to your mom, and we both think it's best if you wore your...um...'protection', for your nap," she told him.

The youth blushed red, knowing exactly what she was referring to, but mortified for his friends to learn about it in this way. So far, he had been largely successful at keeping his embarrassing bedwetting habit a secret from his schoolmates.

She began untying his shoes and removing his jeans as he stammered awkward and weak protestations. His friends were clearly very interested in what was about to happen, particularly since a fluffy stack of snowy white diapers and waterproof panties had already been arranged on the bed.

"B-but, I p-promise not to w-wet the bed," Francis whined bitterly. Tears of shame were misting in his eyes.

"That's fine, but just to be sure, I don't want to take any chances," she replied as she lifted the half-nude boy up and situated him onto the waiting stack of soft diapers.

Francis' checks and ears burned hotly as he whimpered and squirmed, his feet kicking instinctively. His friends watched closely as she grasped his ankles and lifted his feet up over his head to coat his little rump with diaper rash cream. It wasn't lost upon him that his younger companions weren't required to wear diapers and he felt deeply humiliated.

After generously powdering his front, Stephanie pulled the thick, bulky cotton cloth up between his thighs and pinned the sides tightly around his hips. A stretchy pair of soft, yellow rubber panties soon followed with his friend's mom carefully adjusting the fit to get all the cozy Birdseye diaper inside his panties.
After a quick dusting of baby powder between his legs, she began putting the diapering supplies away.

Francis blushed in shame as the boys watched him in silence, only now realizing that their sissy friend was a bedwetter.

As the two brothers spoke in hushed, excited, whispers to each other, Stephanie pulled the sheets back on the master bed.
Soon, the boys were tucked into bed, the door closed and before long, the room was quiet.

"Do you wear diapers at home?" Jimmy asked his friend curiously.

Facing away from them, Francis bit his lip in uneasy frustration.

"Go to sleep," he replied, feeling very humiliated.

"I didn't know you were a bedwetter," 9 year-old Tommy said tactlessly in his small voice.

Francis didn't respond, hoping they would just leave him alone and go to sleep.

After a while, they all fell into restful slumber and the afternoon passed uneventfully.

Sissieann

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: One Mother's Solution
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 12:26:14 PM »
 8) Baby Bobby another great start can't wait for next part Baby Kevin???  :P

moms.cross.dresser

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 01:44:17 PM »
oh yes nice story i  think   onesie would be nice

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:44:23 AM »
definately liked the way this starts, would also love to see a wet bed and one of his friends being  nappied as well.

Baby Bobby

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 10:26:36 AM »
The boys were awakened by the arrival of Francis' mom, who walked into the bedroom along with Stephanie as they rubbed their sleepy eyes.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Francis," she was telling her friend. “And I’m so glad you took the extra precaution.”
"Better safe than sorry, was my thinking," Stephanie replied.

"Hi sweetie!" his mom said as she came over to his side of the bed, "Come on, stand up so I can check you," she instructed her red-faced son.

Francis was crushed with shame, having to stand up before the four of them, dressed only in his t-shirt and embarrassing diapers, whereas the other two were in their boyish pajamas.
His mom bent down and slipped her fingers inside the leg holes of his soft rubber panties.

"Still dry--that's my good boy," she said proudly as she hugged him close.

"Oh!" Stephanie exclaimed, "I just realized--Francis' jeans got muddy today and I threw them into the wash. Unfortunately, I got busy this afternoon and completely forgot about them--they still need to go into the dryer."

"It's no problem," his mom said with a shrug, "We're just heading home--I can swing by and pick those up tomorrow."

Without another thought, she bent down and began tying Francis' shoes for him.
He shook his fists in helpless frustration, angry and mortified to think he would be going home now with his humiliating diapers fully on display instead of being changed into his big boy clothes.

They said their goodbyes as Francis kept his gaze averted from them, too ashamed to look his friends in the eye.

They drove the short distance home and were nearly there when, without notice, his mom suddenly diverged from their usual route.

“You know what—I just realized you’re out of Desitin,” she remarked, “This will only take a sec.”

Francis’ heart lept into his throat--this day only seemed to be getting worse for the diapered sissy!

She parked in front of the store and made ready to go inside by herself when she reconsidered her actions.

Shaking her head, she changed her mind and came around to the other side of the car.

“Sorry Francis—I’m just not comfortable with leaving you alone in the car—this will only take a second,” she repeated.

“N-no!” he wailed, “I can’t go out like this!”

“Sweetie—I know it’s not the best situation but we’re also low on baby powder too,” she explained, as if that would somehow assuage his concerns.

Taking him by the wrist, she pulled him out of the car and he gulped with fear as they stumbled into the store awkwardly.
Once inside, he scanned around to see if anyone he knew was there and sure enough, he recognized Mikayla Peterson standing with her mom. He blushed bright red as she looked up and caught sight of him, trailing behind his mother like a toddler as they made their way to the baby section.
He could only imagine what she would be telling her friends in the next few days!

pierrylouys

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 11:43:50 AM »
Poor Francis !! Hehe I think someone it’s gonna get diposable pampers to use outside hehehe

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 12:09:12 AM »
Now the teasing will start from the girls and boys.  If Francis has not had accidents in the day when up and awake, might just happen with the teasing?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender