Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Slow Burn (Repost)  (Read 31986 times)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Slow Burn (Repost)
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2020, 10:00:03 AM »
babyamylee, Keep the chapters coming.  I can't wait to see what happens with the dance practice.  Somehow, I think that Chris is going to go to dance practice in Amy's place. ;)

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2020, 10:48:03 AM »
He was, once again, woke up by the feel of his sister pulling off his covers, leaving him exposed. Thankfully, he was not bold, and he was still wearing the Ariel the Little Mermaid bikini trunks from yesterday, and nothing else.

"Oh my, I'd forgot how cute you look. Today I have to go dance, but don't you go thinking things will be easy. I will have your Mummy babysit you with strict instructions when I am gone. No WAY are you seeing me in the tutu. Come on, I've run you a bath. Take those trunks off. You can leave them here, believe me, you haven't seen the last of those."

"Please Miss Amy, haven't you had enough fun yet?"

She giggled, and shook her head.

Once again, he was given a bath in very feminine fragrances. His sister scrubbing his privates never got easier for his ego and neither did the instructions to idly play with the toys, but he started to do it instinctively just to keep his mind off what was going on, which secretly amused his sister to no end.

After the familiar talc he was once again brought to his sisters room. The fantasy of him wearing his own clothes melted away with that. She handed him some more swimming trunks. This time, they were her Rapunzel ones. Similar to yesterday, but purple and pink.  Amy really loved her Disney princesses, and he wanted to puke.

"Please not those Miss Amy, please. I'll wear the ones from yesterday!"
He paused. He was begging his sister to wear her swimming trunks. She giggled.

"I know how much you loved your new Ariel panties but you can't wear them every day. They need cleaning!"The key word was "Your". She wasn't taking those back.

She held them out and he stepped into the purple Princess trunks. They had a picture of Rapunzel and her name, and flowers on the bottom.She held up the matching top, but decided "not today" and sat him down again.His hair was once again touched up in the bob style and she once again fetched the jewellery. There were bells on today, attached to the anklet and bracelets. He would make noise wherever he went. Then she produced some clip on earrings.

"Don't worry, they are just clip-ons, for now". He was not worried until she said this.

He went to get up but she pushed his shoulders down again.

"Since you will be spending lots of your day with Mum I want you to be extra sweet and cute. She took out her makeup bag.

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2020, 10:52:18 AM »
"Don't worry, I'm just going to make you look neat and cute it wont be too obvious".

"But it's not fair!" He interjected. It wasn't. His punishment was far more severe than hers. But it was too late now.

It struck him that giving him understated make up may be a waste of time, but in the end it was noticeable. She did use lipstick, but it seemed to match his lips, making them look tidier and gently enhancing the curves making them more feminine.

She also used a pencil on the outline for the same effect. She applied light shadow and lots of mascara.

"Lots of boys wear this" she reasoned. Not to give him dolls eyelashes and not boys like him.

She had definitely done something, he could feel it, but the result was not too obvious. She then started to thin out his eyebrows, which he resented as permanent for the near future. It was also painful. He whined.

"So what? You are mine for over 7 weeks now. You are not refusing are you?"

He knew better and lightly shook his head.

His eyebrows were thinned out, again, nothing drastic. But all these small things seemed to make a big difference. He was looking more and more like a sissy.

She doused him in her perfume, and he smelled so clean and feminine. Not like a scruffy boy at all.

"OK, hold out your hands!"

She came at him with pink nail polish.

"Miss Amy...I'm not a girl. Don't do this. I'm not a girl!"

"I know you aren't a girl, but you are MY boy and you know what I like. Now sit still!"

She expertly applied the polish both to his hands and then his feet. He looked at himself in a mirror. How was any of this fair?

After a hair dryer to the polish he was led downstairs, to the kitchen where his mother was sitting.

She looked up and practically swooned.

Amy shot a glance his way.

"G-good morning Mummy."

The glance turned to a proud grin.

"Well good morning little one. Don't you look sweet and cute? I must say with every passing day I find myself liking your look a little bit more! And do I smell perfume? Oh how delicious. Pretty boy!"

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 10:58:04 AM »
Amy beamed. Clearly her mother was proud of her.

"My, look at those pretty nails. And the makeup! Oh your eyebrows are so neat. And those Rapunzel pants. Are those clip-ons?"

The question was directed at Amy. Of course it was. It was her who dressed him.

"Yes, but I'm going to pierce his ears soon. I can do that right?"

Chris hoped for a reprieve.

"That's not up to me is it?" she grinned.

Anna shot a an impressed smile at Chris, who just blushed defeatedly.

Amy had coached him on the way downstairs.

"M-Mummy, would you like me to make breakfast for you?"

"Awww....how sweet! I'm besotted by this new you I really am. I'm afraid I'm going to be having eggs. Amy is he old enough to make eggs?"

"Certainly not, a boy his age can't use the cooker."

"Sorry dearest" Anna continued "maybe another time."

Breakfast continued similarly to yesterday. Chris hadn't worn full clothes in two days, was getting used to the feeling, but it never got easy being this exposed. He thought about whether it was better being dressed in tiny trunks only or having an equally girly top to cover up the top half. Maybe better this way.

Amy then packed for her day out and said her goodbyes, turning to her brother. "Behave yourself for Mummy. I will hear of any disobedience. I've left a list of things to do. Don't try to get out of them. Be nice, and sweet and make your Miss proud."

She smiled sweetly and surprised him with a kiss. This was a shock to him. It seems she was growing well into this role and the old rules truly did not apply. He was her little boy not her older brother.

She waved to him.

"Bye bye Christopher. Bye bye!"

She waved until he waved back, dazed, still disbelieving all this was happening to him.

His mother closed the door.

He felt desperate.

"Are you really going to make me go through with this? Can't we just say we did?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"An extra day to your tally already. At this rate you will never be independent."

"But Mum! I've learned my lesson! All she gets is dance lessons. This is excruciating! She allows me to whine, so long as I don't disobey, so let me just have my say!"

"Hmm. You know it wont change my mind. Look, this is good for you. You look so sweet, and you have been so well behaved. I wont change my mind, so you might as well continue how you were yesterday. It was wonderful."

"B-but Mummy!"

She giggled. "No buts dear.

Now first I am to teach you how to walk today. She wants you to be more dainty and I am to make sure you stick to it."

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 11:06:24 AM »
She taught him to walk small, girlish steps, with the hips and bottom, and his elbows close to his sides and his wrists  either placed at an angle or limp. No more idly stomping about. It seemed no accident any more that his sister chose feminine clothing twice on the run. He was also taught to sit demurely, effeminately, as per instructions left. So he minced around the room, and sat like a girl over and over as his Mother watched, to his utter shame.

"Now next on the list, I'm going to teach you sewing."

"I don't need to sew. I don't want to!"

She shot him a withering glance. For the next couple of hours he learned to sew, embroider,  knit. All stupid things no boy could ever accept. How could she dare make him do this? But he became proficient enough for a first go.

Next, he daintily tidied his sisters room, a chore he was spared yesterday, which he thought down to being her particular chore. But no, he was not afforded this luxury. He was getting used to housework, which made him resent it more. He also had to wash her clothing, even her underwear. No indignity was spared. At one point, he reflected. There he was, stood, in ultra feminine appearance, in an ultra feminine room, the boy in him was disappearing.

The list specified he had to alphabetise all her music and DVDs all the while listening to an album taken from a list. Various girl bands and more Disney soundtracks and films. He could puke.

His mother seemed to be enjoying him at work, constantly making sarcastic comments about his little pink Princess trunks and swatting his bottom playfully and giggling as she noticed his feminine gait, which he was, by the end of the morning, doing absent-mindedly because she had spanked him twice for forgetting.

After waiting on his Mother hand and foot during lunch time hours he was then sent upstairs to dust.

Whilst doing this he came across something he thought he had lost: His computer wire. Jackpot! She had hidden it under her old books. He knew how savvy she was, he would need a replacement. Making his excuses, he went into the spare room to look around, and found a similar one. It wouldn't fit his computer, but to the naked eye, you wouldn't tell. He swapped over and felt buoyant.

His enthusiasm was stepped up afterwards thinking of joining his friends in a clandestine game of football. He had become increasingly worried about meeting them in his current state or his sister somehow tricking him into exposing himself to them, but a quiet, midnight game of FIFA would probably not go noticed.

His mother noticed this enthusiasm, and smiled along. She was rather enjoying this new him. Truth be told, he was lazy, and sullen, and dull. This new side of him was cute, dainty, and sensitive. This was a better, more lovely Chris. Watching the girlish movements in the poor sissified boy made her determined not to let him get away from his sister before the punishment was done. She preferred him this way, by a lot, and once he got over the initial shock, she reasoned, so would he.

During the afternoon he seemed to be happier, maybe he was coming around to it too, she thought.

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 11:09:46 AM »
Next came a moment he would dread all day: his mother sent him outside, to bring the washing in. He stood at the doorway, looking sullen.

"Look honey, if you think your sister is going to let you out of this, you are kidding yourself. You might as well get it out the way with me."
He stood there frozen.

"Christopher, if you refuse to go out there, I will add more days and tell your Miss."

He still stood, his stomach in knots, and shook his head.

"Okay, That's an extra week."

He shrieked and stepped out into the back garden. His exposed half naked body only covered by the most effeminate prissy princess trunks, jewellery and obvious makeup.He started to run. His Mother spoke.

"Uh-uh-uh. Like I showed you."

He couldn't believe all his bad luck and started to mince daintily.

He started to collect the clothes, looking around everywhere across the high fences. Luckily he couldn't see anyone around. Mindful he would probably be doing it later, he took care to fold the items. As he got to the section where his sisters clothing was, just as he picked up a pair of her most feminine panties, his worst nightmare was realised. He heard a high, distinctive squeal followed by a giggle.

Stood right at the fence, his big crush. Natalie, his next door neighbours daughter. One year older, blond, athletic, tall, and beautiful. She toyed with Chris' emotions, knowing full well how he felt, but never letting him on. He had stroked himself to bliss many times thinking of her. Worse, her brother was Chris' age and would undoubtedly tell everyone he knew.

"Oh my gosh!"

Chris froze, naturally. She laughed.

"Chris? What's going on? Why do you look like a little sissy?"

"I..."

Once again, the proverbial cat had his tongue. He blushed and went weak at the knees, but composed himself.

Natalie looked very sympathetic. She did like Chris even if he did prank and joke about too much.

"Come on, you can tell me. It's great if you like this. It suits you. You look very sweet."

Her voice was very kind, even if she had the wrong end of the stick.

"N-no I...it's just a prank. My sister played a prank."

"Oh she did, did she? That doesn't explain why you would be doing it on the day she went to her dance classes. Oh I knew about those."

"Well...."

"I also knew about your little mistake and poor Misty. Who do you think found the dog in the end? This is part of your punishment? I can't say I disapprove. This is such a bold look..."

She grinned. Her voice was witheringly sarcastic, but at least she seemed to be on his side rather than yet another antagonist to his life.
"Y-you knew?"

Her eyes widened and she nodded. "Oh yes. I must say, Rapunzel is also my favourite Princess. I'm so glad we have lots in common! Where is the pretty bikini top that goes with those pretty pants?"

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2020, 11:13:56 AM »
"I..I am a boy..I don't need...one of those."

"Of course, how silly of me. A very pretty little boy is still a boy! I shouldn't force more clothes on you. You seem to be enjoying your cute little outfit."

He blushed, all this attention from Natalie was getting him a little hot under the collar, and luckily, she was making her exit as it would soon become noticeable in his trunks.

"Well little boy I look forward to seeing how you progress. I know things can be tough for a sissy like you. I'll be here for support. I love the new you! Toodles!"

She called him a sissy, and it hit home. Red with embarrassment, he walked back in the house. She probably wouldn't be seeing him as a stud any time soon after this, especially after noticing how weak, pale and lacking muscle he was under the finery. Would she tell people? He was not so sure. She was kind-hearted but...if he knew a boy in his neighbourhood was doing what he was, he would also tell everyone.

The thought made him dread as he walked back to his mother.
She greeted him with a big kiss. She was very much enjoying this, his cuteness, his lack of rebellion.

"Now I think your makeup needs a retouch. Your Miss will be back soon, you must look your best for her!"

He resented this so much. In the back of his mind he was expecting his mother to relent and put a stop to it, but she seemed to be enjoying it most of all.

He was marched up to his sisters room, to him the living embodiment of girlishness, the least comforting place in the world, the place that made him the most out of place, the most nervous, and was sat once again at her vanity.

She giggled as she went over his makeup, keeping the understated and classic look, but he was less than amused. Would this really be the whole summer? When would his sister get bored of this?

She then made him walk the length of his sisters room practising his new walk and mannerisms, and shockingly holding up her mobile phone. Pictures? Video? His mind raced.

She started making him pose about the room in his new outfit, snapping away and not hiding the fact. He would have to figure out a way to delete these later, he thought. The poses were all girlish, and any sabotage was met with extra days at his sisters control.

She had him sat at her desk reading her magazines, posing in front of her mirror, holding up a dress as if to wonder how it would feel, posing cutely in front of the window with his elbows on the pane, his butt in the air, as if he was surveying the outside world. Natalie caught a glimpse and he recoiled. He had to redo that one. Thankfully, his mother was not getting his face in the shot, so he was spared having to pretend he was enjoying it to the watching amazonian goddess in the next yard.

The worst was on her bed, among all her dolls and teddy bears, he was posing  if it was the most exciting thing in the world with a big excited grin on his face at all the toys.

"Ooh, there's Rapunzel!" Anna said, with some excitement. "Pick her up and give her a big hug and a kiss!"

He groaned. Would she keep these to herself? He fished out Rapunzel from the army of cute dolls and plushes and gave her a hug and a kiss.
And it was at this point his sister came marching into the room, to a chorus of laughter.

"Oh that's too cute! Oh my gosh. You must love Rapunzel sooo much. She's on your pants, and of all the dolls you could have had you chose her!" Ominously, she had a full shopping bag, and placed it on the bed.
Chris had had enough.

"No! She made me do this!"

She giggled. "If only you could see how silly you look, and you are still blaming girls for making you do things. You just haven't learned yet. Has he been good for his Mummy?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender