Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Slow Burn (Repost)  (Read 31990 times)

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
Re: Slow Burn (Repost)
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2020, 11:23:07 AM »
Anna looked ambiguous.

"Mostly. He's added a week but he's not been too bad."

"Well a week and two days, cause he's just shouted at me."

The reality was dawning on him, she had all the power and until he could do anything about it or she got bored, he better be very careful. To his mind he was now on over 8 and three quarter weeks as her plaything and counting.

"Come here little boy."

He got up and walked over, like his mother had drilled into him. His hips swirling, feet in front of each other, his arms close to his sides, his wrists limp.  She clapped in excitement.

"You did it! he's so dainty!"

His mother pressed her hands together.

"Isn't it wonderful?"

He stood in front of her, sheepish.

"Time to give your Miss a kiss-kiss little one."

He stood looking confused, and awkward. Did she really want it? what was going on?

He hesitated and then noticed her pursing her lips, and moved in. He planned for a short peck, and as soon as his lips met hers, she grabbed the back of his head and kept him there for around 10 seconds. She could taste his lipstick, this was going so well.

"There, Mama is very proud!"

He shot a glance at his mother.

"No, not her. Me. That's what you call me now. She's Mummy. I'm Mama. Don't you think that's the cutest?"

This was the final straw. The final dent in his ego. This was his little sister! And that's how she would remain!

"No! No way! Not this! Not this! This has gone too far! There is no way I will ever call you Mama. This is so unfair!"

Both Mother and daughter looked incredulous and sarcastic.

"I wont do it! I wont!"

His sister grabbed his hand. "Come with me." She took him downstairs. Within a minute he was over her legs and she was spanking with the ruler. It didn't take long for him to start blubbing. His mother showing no sympathy. He had only had to call his sister a pet name.

"Are you ready to comply little christopher?"

"Yes...Mama..." That was tough, but it stopped the onslaught, he knew it would. He was still blubbing.

She sat him next to her, and put his head on her shoulder, and shushed him. Then she took a remote and switched on Rapunzel, and they watched together, his spirit at least for tonight broken. He would get it back in the morning, but at least for now, rebellion was no longer on the cards.

The film was the only bit of entertainment he had all day, and his mother handed him the same doll he clutched before, so it was at least engaging, and relaxing, even if it was shameful and humiliating for him to be so defeated, as he was, submissively sitting next to his sister in his little Rapunzel trunks and not much else, finding comfort in a child's doll and a girls film.

He would never admit this but he enjoyed the film. Maybe it was the fact that it was relaxed, maybe the story of the Princess trapped in a tower all day doing chores and finally finding freedom. He admired Rapunzel's resolve and strength. It had been a long day but this was the best part.

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2020, 11:31:35 AM »
After this it was his new bed time, so he was once again taken up to his sisters room. The jewellery was put into a case all of its own.

"I have just the thing!"

She walked into her closet and started throwing out clothing as if searching for lost treasure.

"Ah ha!"

She walked out holding pink, purple and hideously colourful Pyjamas, with his Princess Rapunzel all over them. Searching for silver linings he could only find that he would at least be wearing trousers.

He could dress himself, but of course his sister had other ideas, and made him step into them as if he were every bit the child she made him out to be.

"All better. Wow, you look every bit the princesses that you idolise! So pretty. Are you ready for bed?"

He knew this was a loaded question. He was going to bed anyway, and more time with her would only be more torture.

"Yes...Mama..."

To this she reacted with joy like a mother hearing her baby talk for the first time.

"Good boy! You know its your bedtime and you're not going to give Mama any trouble! You know this is for the best! Good boy!" She stroked his hair and his cheek.

She spanked when he was bad. She was kind when he was good. But he didn't want to be good, and he didn't want to be spanked. He would figure something out, he had to.

Then she handed him the jewellery box and the doll and led him to his room, thank goodness he still had one place where the old him existed, mostly.

She put the jewellery box on his bedside table and put him into bed, giving him a kiss and stroking his hair.

"Hmm. This place really could do with a spruce up. Oh well. night night." With that handed him the doll to hold and tucked him in, and left. He remembered the computer wire, but he was just too tired and drained, so went to sleep.

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 01:46:04 PM »
Amy is wearing him down so ably! I almost want to ask for shorter updates because there's so much goodness in these chapters!

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2020, 02:30:13 PM »
Thanks very much. That's high praise coming from you. I posted a lot of these already but they were too large so I had to cut it all down and repost. When I catch up I will make it one post a day on it again.

Andlat

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 05:05:09 PM »
Thanks very much. That's high praise coming from you. I posted a lot of these already but they were too large so I had to cut it all down and repost. When I catch up I will make it one post a day on it again.

High praise? You flatter me. I'm just a humble sissy who puts on my frillies one leg at a time, same as you. :)

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 10:29:51 PM »
babyamylee, poor Chris is really being worn down by Amy.  She sees him as a little boy and puts him in hs place if he rebels.  Those Repunzel pajamas are to die for.  Great segments and keep them coming. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2020, 03:43:02 AM »
babyamylee, poor Chris is really being worn down by Amy.  She sees him as a little boy and puts him in hs place if he rebels.  Those Repunzel pajamas are to die for.  Great segments and keep them coming. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thank you so kindly sissy.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender