Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Slow Burn (Repost)  (Read 31992 times)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Slow Burn (Repost)
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2020, 02:37:06 PM »
babyamylee,  All I can say is, "Poor Chrissie."  He really hates all of this.  He knows that if his "mama" even thinks that he isn't convincing when he talks to his mummy, he will have 6 months added to his new life. 
I love it and can't wait for more.   :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2020, 03:05:51 PM »
Before making the second bet with Amy based on a video game, Christopher should have considered Damon Runyon's words, "Some day, somewhere … a guy is going to come to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is never broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that the jack of spades will jump out of this deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son … do not bet him, for as sure as you do you are going to get an ear full of cider."  Or in Chrissie's case, don't bet your sister on a video game of her choosing or you'll end up with further and more intense forced feminization at her hands.  ;)

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2020, 03:29:46 PM »
What can I say? He's a naive little sissy with a strong Mama like his author.  ;D

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2020, 03:39:34 PM »
"Hitch up your skirts honey, show Mummy!"

He could have just pulled it down or even just tell her and save his blushes but she wanted to go under the skirt. The opening he would take great pains to cover all day. Psychological. He didn't know her reason. His sister had seen him naked every day, and his mother had seen his underwear every day, yet this was still awkward.

"Y-yes Mama..."

He hitched up his skirts, holding them there and giving his mother a view of his knickers.

She bit her lip, this was all too much, she was welling up again at his fragility and obedience.

"Matching. That must have been Amy's idea!"

"Yes it was!" said Amy, proudly.

"Do you like your outfit christopher?"

He peered over to Amy, his Mama. She nodded.

"Yes Mummy very much Mummy" was the expected response. No enthusiasm, but softness, nervousness, to convey the weakness Amy wanted.

"And do you like Amy being in charge? Isn't it better this way?"

Oh gosh, this would hurt, because again, he was once again making things difficult for later.

He looked over and waited for her permission to speak. "Y-yes Mummy, I love my Mama being in charge." He said softly.

After the usual fussing over him, and the normal breakfast, he was led upstairs to her room. She sat him down and put on Sofia the First, a show about a Princess for small children. Then she grabbed her toys and the tea set, setting them out.

"Mama has some things to do this morning. kitten. She showed you how to play tea party yesterday, can you remember?" She asked, patronisingly.

He nodded. Of course he did. He was fed up of being soft and gentle. His mother wasn't around. He whined.

"I don't wanna play that. Can't I play hide and seek again?! I've been good!" He said, yawning.

"Oh honey, you need two for that. You'll have a good time with your dolls!"

He planned on dropping them as soon as she left the room.

"Oh, if you need her, Mama will be back and forth so just wait until you see me okay? I always wanted you like this, so I'm going to film it again. Play nice okay?"

Did she do that on purpose? Or did she really want to watch him play tea party?

She cleared her throat and raised her eyebrows. He started to play, offering Rapunzel first tea, Amy melted and mouthed "so cute", before picking a few of the bags up. and taking them out of the room.

He made sure to play the silly game, it's not like he could do much else anyway. It was so humiliating, but he knew how to make it look like he was a normal girl,, and also kept an eye on the infantile television.

Periodically, Amy would go back and forth, asking him what was going on in the show and what his dolls were saying as she did.

"Would you wike some more tea Pwincess Elsa?" were the words on his lips as his Mother came in and caught him pouring. He groaned inwardly. What a time to come in!

She said an audible "Awww!" and sat beside him, patting him. "Where's your Mama, sweetie? I know you need her for everything now." She said that in absolute seriousness. No hint of a joke.

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2020, 08:56:06 PM »
babyamylee, Chrissie can't catch a break.  His mama is pushing the buttons and his mummy is melting everytime she sees him and hears his soft, childish replies.  He knows the stakes are high if he fails to convince his mummy that he is happy this way.  WOW!!!
 8)

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2020, 10:20:37 PM »
Lovely story, babyamylee - between his Mummy and his Mama, very little will remain of Chris’ boyhood

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2020, 03:42:38 PM »
He remembered the bet. 6 months? He would be good.

"Sh-she's just busy doing something today."

"And you wanted to play tea party all by yourself?" she said gently, curiously.

"Uhm, no, but, only cause Mama chooses all the stuff we do..."

"But you were playing without her?"

"Y-yes Mummy..."

"So does the little one like playing with dolls in your little skirt?"

"Y-yes I l-love playing tea party." She gave a long happy sigh. She didn't want this to ever end. He wanted to tell her everything, but what would that achieve?

"I confess, I've been watching you for five minutes. You're enjoying this TV show for little girls?"

"Yes Mummy. I love it."

This was very difficult for him.

"So you're enjoying this new life of yours? Being Amy's little boy? Being girly and small?"

Amy walked in at this point. She had heard, and grinned.

"Y-yes Mummy...being soft and pretty and cute makes me very happy."

Anna clapped. "Oh sweetheart. It's just better this way isn't it? It's just easier for everyone."

He nodded, and she left.

Amy approached him, kneeling next to him and putting her arm around him.

"You're doing well. I know this is tough for a boy like you. But you're making me proud." She kissed him and got up to return back to her working.

"Mama?" he said, getting up some courage.

She walked over to him and bent down at the knees, looking down at him in an infantile manner, close enough for him to have to talk softly.
 "Yes Kitten?" She said, kindly.

"I've been playing tea party for an hour now...can't I do something else?"

She stroked his fringe, smiling. "Okay kitten."

For a brief moment he imagined all the possibilities, but she walked right over to the dolls house and pulled it out.

For the next three quarters of an hour she showed him a play that she could have texted him, but she was having the time of her life.

She'd always wanted a little sister. She always wanted her brother to play with her. And secretly, she'd fantasised about the two being the same. The fragility of the boy excited her, the weakness, the fear, the awkwardness, the softness, the awkward femininity. It all made her feel alive. She would play whatever little girl games that made him look the cutest. How weak could she get him? How obedient could she get him? Most importantly, could she get him to love it and accept it? She would have fun finding out.

Once she was satisfied he knew how to get the most of her old child's dolls house, she left him to play, carrying on her days tasks.

He would try his absolute best to get the most out of this but it was to no avail. He was a grown boy playing little girls games and no fun to be had. He did keep his eye on Sofia the First, guiltily, but he needed a distraction, anything, from his ultra girlish surroundings.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender