Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Slow Burn (Repost)  (Read 31991 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Slow Burn (Repost)
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2020, 04:38:54 PM »
The whole summer (plus a week) seems awfully extreme, but I'm more concerned about how much power Amy has over her brother. I can only assume she's able to make him attend dance with her, but can she send him in her place? Make him take her punishment fully and get off scot-free?

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 08:34:53 PM »
babyamylee, Chris has a problem.  After letting Misty out of the house, he now has his younger sister in charge of him.  I wonder what she has in store for him in the morning.  Good start and keep 'em coming.

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2020, 09:07:36 AM »
Next morning he was awoken by his sister pulling the covers off him.
"Come on Christopher! Time to get up!"

He groaned and shouted.

"Uh-uh-uh. I'll let that one slide, but remember, I'm now in charge!"

It all came flooding back. The prank. The dog. The punishment. Oh the punishment.

"So me and Mum were talking about my boundaries and rules and limits during our girl chat last night. Turns out I don't have any! Wont that be fun? We are going to be closer than ever!"

He groaned again. This early?

She sat on his bed.

"So I was thinking. If I'm in charge now I can't be younger, cause that doesn't work. I did think of advancing my age but I kinda like being my age. So here's what I decided. You are going to be a little boy. I haven't decided your age yet but just know  you're much younger than me and not a teen. Okay?"

He frowned and shook his head. "That's another day. Mum says I have that power. Okay?"

"Yes, okay". He wasn't going to risk another day.

"Yes Miss Amy. Say that."

He cringed. "Yes Miss Amy."

"Good little boy. I've run you a bubble bath. Get undressed and I'll get you clean! Oh we are going to have such fun!"

"Y..you will...g-get me clean?"

"Yes! Little boys don't clean themselves!" She beamed. "Now get yourself undressed. come on we don't have all day. Lots to do today!"
He reluctantly removed his pyjama bottoms and top, leaving only his underwear. She rolled her eyes. "Come on..."

"..not that...."

"That's another day."

He pulled them down slowly , covering his privates in his hands. She grabbed one of his hands away and,holding his hand, walked him to the bathroom. The bath was filled with bubbles and a few bath toys, and, stepping in, he noticed the overpowering feminine fragrance. Chris and Amy both had their own separate toiletries, and Amy was a girly girl. He would no doubt smell flowery and sweet, he glumly thought.

Amy went to the cabinet and grabbed a sponge, a scrubber, and a flannel. She was going to do it. She was going to clean him.

"A few ground rules. When I ask you to do something, you do it. That doesn't mean you have to like it. You can whine all you want. Little children like you do that. It will be cute. So go ahead. Whine, beg and plead. But when I lay down the law, let's just put it this way. For the summer, I am Mummy.  You don't disobey or refuse, ever. Do you understand?"

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2020, 09:11:52 AM »
"Yes Miss Amy..."

He paused.

"But do we have to do this? Its not fair! I can wash myself!"

"I thought you couldn't say no to me. Thats basically what you told your Mummy yesterday isnt it? And that's not grown up behaviour. So it looks like you need someone older to look after yourself."

"But you are younger than me!"

"Not now I'm not. Now I'm a grown up to you and you are just a small child. So get playing with your toys little boy.  Right now."

He picked up a duck and pantomimed it swimming. She started to scrub.

"By the way, Mummy. That's what you call our Mother. Little boys say Mummy. You will be nice and sweet with Mummy and not lay down all your complaints on her, she has enough to deal with. She will notice you are a sweet, darling little boy and start to see you and treat you that way. It's natural, that's how respect works. She will see you as a little boy because you will act like one."

It felt humiliating and extremely strange for him to sit there as his sister scrubbed him.

"Oh you like that one? good..."

He had picked up The Little Mermaid and was swimming her about.
"OK, time to do your little willy and bottom."

He shrieked. "No fair! Please leave me alone to do them, please!"

She just giggled and started to clean it, whispering "so cute" at the whining.

His hair was next, and she gave it far more attention than he ever did.

She got him to get out and then started to dry him with a poofy pink towel. Again, his modesty was not protected.She doused him in talc to make him soft and then led him to her room.

"OK, so I don't want you all scruffy today so I was thinking until I can figure out what to do I've got an idea."

She went into her closet, making him stand there nude. She came out with a single item.

"Since you liked Ariel The Little Mermaid so much, here, you can wear these. It will be so cute!"

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2020, 09:15:59 AM »
She held up a pair of girls swimsuit bottoms with the famous Princess mermaid on the front, colourful. Green and blue with a logo. He recognised them as her pair she swam in, minus the top.

"I'm not wearing those!"

"That's an extra day. Oh how happy I'm going to be!"

"I'm sorry Miss Amy, I meant, please don't make me wear those, please!" Another defeat.

"That's better, but the day stays. Don't worry, it will be cute. They are just children's briefs. Not necessarily girls! Perfect for a pretty little boy like you. Now step in!"

She held them out, and he gingerly stepped in. They fit just perfectly. Amy was as tall as he was, a slight boy taking after his absent father, not his tall, imposing mother.

"OK, that's you dressed! Come and sit on my vanity stool while I do your hair!"

Dressed? He wasn't dressed! He whimpered and walked over, sitting down.

She started to brush and straighten it, snipping bits away to straighten. She and her friends were often experimenting with hair.

"Perfect length right now for a nice bob.  Until it gets just a little longer."

After what seemed like a whole day but was not long at all, she placed two clips in his hair and then she pulled the towel off the mirror on the vanity. He looked ridiculous. Styled like a female pop star's short hair. He felt exposed. He had to speak up and choose his words carefully.

"Please, Miss Amy. Haven't you had enough fun? I'm sorry. I didn't need to blame you. Please, don't make me walk around like this!"

"Please little Christopher I haven't even started. I'm not allowed to prank any more. I'm going to have so much fun with you. This is the most fun thing I can ever think of!"

"But I'm so under dressed!"

"You know what? You are right!" She walked into her closet again, and he longed for at least a dressing gown, or a reprieve. Oh god a reprieve. She came out holding a box.

"I have just the things!"

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2020, 09:22:14 AM »
She put the box on the vanity and opened it. He groaned. It was full of jewellery. She took out an ankle bracelet, a set of bangles and wrist bracelets, and a necklace. They were adorned with hearts and sparkles. This was not what he meant by dressing.

Now he was "dressed" in his Disney swimming bikini trunks, an anklet, wrist jewellery and a pretty heart necklace. And nothing else. His hair had the clips too. They didn't count.

"Now remember, I'm in charge so there is no use complaining to your Mummy. You just be nice and don't unload on to her. You be sweet and I wont add any more days or spank you."

She grabbed his hand and started to walk with him hand in hand, he was panicking. Out of her room he went, exposed, and she walked him downstairs right into the kitchen where their Mother was sat.

She looked up from her tablet and giggled, a broad smile.

"Well don't you look nice!"

He winced.

"I...yes Mummy." He stood there, fidgeting, and clearly conscious.
"And Mummy. So sweet! I can see she's got you whipped up into shape already!"

Amy grinned. "Well I decided he should behave much younger, it will make him easy to manage. Just treat him like he's a little boy." She sat down.

"Well. Time for breakfast. I want some delicious cereal and orange juice. Chop chop!"

Chris got up, receiving a playful swat from his Mother, and fixed her breakfast, then grabbed his box.

"Uh-uh-uh. You sit down there. Not your turn."

He had to sit there as she ate, making him watch every bite. He looked over to his mother forlornly.

"Don't look at me honey. You followed all her orders before didn't you?"

Amy shot a glance at him, his next response had to be good.

"It's nothing Mummy. I'm not upset. I was just hoping to make your breakfast as well..."

Well saved. Amy looked at him proudly.

Anna continued happily. "Maybe tomorrow honey.  Although I'm not sure you are old enough to cook me hot food so we will see little one..."

He had cooked his own pancakes many times before,not to mention bacon. She knew he was capable. His Mother was more than playing along.

Amy finished the last scoops of her cereal and then, to his surprise, got up and poured his. She started to mush it up for him and then started to actually feed him. He was also given a glass of milk, which he was not fond of.

Being fed in this was was very frustrating for him, not to mention embarrassing. But it could hardly be worse anyway.

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 09:40:53 AM »
"Now. I think with all that done I hardly think it's fair Mummy has to do all the housework is it? So for today, I think we are doing to do it. And by we, I mean you."

She went and grabbed a frilly pinny, and Chris was set to work cleaning. He was, naturally, upset and offended, but reflecting on how it could have been worse. Every draught was a reminder of his outfit. But at least his sister left him alone while he did chores. She instructed, she judged, but he was not under constant fire. She fed him, each meal, and made him drink yucky milk as opposed to the coca cola they both liked that he was "too young for".

By the end of the day he was exhausted, and ready to sit down to watch the football. Unfortunately, his sister had other ideas. He was sat in front of cartoons. His sister was busy trying to get out of her punishment, her dance practice tomorrow. She had less chance of escaping than he did, he thought, considering how easy she had got off. The tutu wouldn't even be too much for a "girly girl" like her, but she didn't want to go and was busy making every excuse as he sat in front of the TV.

His sister sent him to bed at 8, in his bikini bottoms, and he knew ultimately he did not have the means to hide from her if he decided to change, so he trudged upstairs. Butterflies were in his stomach. After a long day of graft, would he be able to play his computer games? He opened the door. It was still there! Then he noticed. The plug was gone. Clever.

He read a few comics, bored, then went to sleep.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender