Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Twist and Shout  (Read 7847 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Twist and Shout
« on: February 07, 2022, 01:28:00 PM »
Two or three years ago, I began a story about a boy who has to be flower girl at his eccentric aunt's wedding. Well, today, I finished it, so rather than make you all wait for parts to be published, I'll be publishing it here. Maybe a chapter/section every day or two? We'll see how it goes! Without further ado, here's part 1!

The panties could not have been any more the opposite of what he currently wore. His mom and sister honestly expected him to replace his black boxer briefs with a pair of pink panties with white lace frills around the waist and legs, and even a little white bow on the front. He kept fondling the bow absent-mindedly. They even felt different, despite being made of the same material as his underwear. They were softer in some way that he could not even understand. Why did he have to wear these? Mom had said the rest of his outfit, he did not dare say dress, would cover his underwear. Could he just not wear them? He sighed. The rest of his outfit was out there where his mom and sister waited, so he knew he had to do what he was told. A knock at the door roused him from his thoughts.

"You have two minutes" his mom called through the door. "If you're not out here, I'm coming in and dressing you." He sighed and stripped out of his clothes, quickly pulling on the camisole and panties, shivering slightly from the soft fabric against his skin. In his haste, he left his clothes on the bathroom floor, dashing out with a few seconds to spare. A few hours later, he would think back to that and wish he had been more careful with where he left his clothes.

Sarah gaped as she looked at her little brother in his cami and panties. Her dress was elegant and quietly mature, relatively plain compared to the nightmare that lay on the bed waiting for Jimmy. It was white with a lace bodice and a tulle skirt that seemed to explode out in all directions right below the pink sash. Jimmy could not be sure, but he had a sneaking suspicion that Sarah had never worn a dress anywhere near as feminine as this one.

"It's tea length." Sarah said with evident glee, eyeing him almost predatorily.

"Which just means it'll fall to about your mid shin, maybe your knee at the highest." His mom said. "Raise your arms, Jimmy." He complied shyly. His mom paused and studied his underarms. "Oh, good. You're still hairless there. I didn't think to check before." A million thoughts ran through Jimmy’s head as his mom slid the dress down over his slender frame. He had not been looking forward to wearing the itchy suit that he had expected to wear to the wedding, but this is not what he had meant when he wished he could get out of it somehow.
As the dress settled over his body, he could not believe how ridiculously poofy it was, spreading out like a cloud all around him. He could not see his feet when he looked down, only the dress.
“Do you remember when we used to play dress-up?” Sarah asked. “You’d always complain about the dresses I’d make you wear. Those were nothing compared to this!”
“I can’t believe this.” Jimmy muttered.
“Neither can I!” Sarah gushed. Jimmy glared at her, but gasped softly as his mom tied the sash around his waist, tying a big bow at the back. He felt a strange breeze on his back and looked over his shoulder to see.
“It’s lace in the back, so a lot of your back is exposed.” His mom explained. “It’s pretty.”
“I don’t wanna be pretty.” Jimmy grumbled. His mom nodded, but all three of them knew that there was no chance that Jimmy was getting out of the dress this close to the ceremony.
            “I’ll do whatever I can to make this easy on you.” Mom said. Sarah, on the other hand, had other ideas. After all, this was an opportunity she might never have again, right?
“If you don’t want to be pretty, why is your dress so extravagant?” It was the most sissy word she could think of and the way her brother squirmed proved that it did what she wanted it to.
“It’s not my dress.” He said indignantly.
“You’re wearing it.” Sarah said as if she were a lawyer laying out her case. “Aunt Lisa picked you as her flower girl. Most importantly, everyone’s going to see you in it.” Jimmy’s face fell as he realized how right his sister was. “In fact, my friends might even see you in it.”
“They won’t recognize you, dear.” His mom reassured him.
“They will if I tell them!” Sarah retorted.
“You won’t tell them.” Her mom said firmly.
“I won’t tell them,” Sarah agreed diplomatically.  “As long as Jimmy admits that this is his dress.”
“Mom!”
“Jimmy, just humor your sister.” She said. “After all, she’s right. Lisa did pick you as her flower girl.” She was not sure why Lisa had done so. Her frankly quirky younger sister had just said something about Jimmy’s Ganymedean beauty, whatever that meant. A more important question, perhaps, was what they would do with the dress after the wedding. Donate it to
charity, perhaps?
“It’s my dress.” Jimmy intoned sullenly.
“Because you’re?” Sarah gestured for him to finish the sentence.
“The flower girl.” The youth growled in a decidedly unfeminine monotone. Sarah clapped her hands in delight.
“Jimmy, come over here. We need to get your wig and make-up on.” He shuffled over, grimacing at how the petticoats of his dress rustled with every step he took. He sat on the edge of the bed in a rather unladylike fashion, but his mom and sister were too focused on the task at hand and the looming deadline to correct his posture. There was plenty of time for that once
he was ready for his debut as the flower girl.
Jimmy sat as still as a statue as his mom and sister gave him more attention than he thought he had ever received. Completely immersed in a world he knew nothing about, he simply did his best to do whatever they told him to. Before he knew it, he was completely made-up and he stood before the mirror gaping at the little girl staring back at him, the perfect o of her mouth framed by pink lipstick.
“See? He even fooled himself!” Sarah exclaimed. She reached into her bag for her phone, but her mother stopped her.
“There will be the official photos and that’s quite enough for our little flower girl.” She whispered. She just hoped that Jimmy could keep from crying from the embarrassment he must be feeling. She hugged him close, careful not to smear his make-up. “Trust me. Just stay quiet, bob a curtsey every now and again and no one will even know.”
“But what if they do?”
“I know this won’t help, but no one would ever dream that a boy would ever in a million years willingly go through all this.” Jimmy gulped and nodded, tears welling up in his eyes. “Your aunt will really appreciate this. Just remember that.” She brushed a tear from his cheek. “And if anyone we know asks, you're at camp, okay?” He nodded, grateful for that much at least. “Now then, Sarah, finish your own make-up while I'm teaching Jimmy how to curtsey properly.” Sarah sat down in front of the mirror while Jimmy joined his mom near the bathroom.
    “Like this?” Jimmy did, trying his best.
    “Not quite.” His mom reached over and touched his wig. “I hope this stays on.” In the name of practice, Jimmy had spent all day yesterday with the wig on, much to Sarah’s delight, the tight sausage curls bouncing as he walked around, completely at odds with his male clothes. Playing his usual video games had felt so strange with blonde curls falling into his face every now and again, to say nothing of his near heart attacks every time he went to the bathroom and saw himself in the mirror. Still, it was better than coming into town the night before just for the rehearsal, which would have required a second girl outfit.
    “It’s so heavy.” Jimmy mumbled.
    “I don’t want to hear you mention that to your aunt. She apparently went through a lot finding a wig that matched your particular blond.” Jimmy nodded meekly, sighing as his curls swayed. “Speaking of which, both of you listen up.” She looked from Jimmy to Sarah and back again. “This wig is very expensive, so I don’t want either of you to do anything to hurt it. No yanking it off of Jimmy’s head, no running your fingers through it all day.” She waited for them both to nod their understanding. “Alright. Now, here’s how to curtsey.”
    “Why do I need to learn?”
    “If you curtsey well enough, no one will notice that you don’t speak.” His mom explained gently.
    After he had curtsied half a dozen times to her liking, he had to sit down on the bed again for his shoes. Unable to see his feet due to his voluminous skirt, he had no choice but to allow his mom to put his socks and shoes on him.
    “It’s a good thing your feet are still so petite.” His mom said. “I can’t imagine your aunt having to find these shoes in a bigger size.” She held them up so he could see the black patent leather Mary Janes. At least the socks were just plain white, even if they had white lace around the ankles. Just like his panties, he thought glumly as he felt his mom slip his shoes on and buckle them tightly around his freshly socked feet. “I think we’re all set.”
    The trip through the hotel was humiliating for Jimmy. Try as he might to look like a little girl, he felt like everyone who smiled sweetly at him knew his secret. They knew that he was a boy in the most ridiculous dress ever. Would it have been any reassurance to him if he knew that everyone just saw a sweet little girl having a bit of trouble with her voluminous skirt?
    “The venue isn't too far away.” Mom said. “We can walk, don't you think?” Sarah readily agreed. Jimmy, too frightened that his voice will give him away, remained silent, but he tried to make it known nonverbally that he did not approve.
    In his normal clothes, Jimmy might not have even noticed the gentle breeze, but as it played with his skirt, he was aware of even the softest breath of wind, his Mary Janes click-clacking on the sidewalk as they went along.
    “Isn’t it fun being so pretty?” Sarah asked, grinning from ear to ear at her brother’s misfortune. “You’re easily the prettiest little girl.” She tittered as he blushed in a very satisfying fashion.

Andlat

Re: Twist and Shout
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 01:35:17 PM »
The bridal party had gathered outside of the venue and Lisa ran over as she saw them approach, her dress the only one with a fuller skirt than his.
    “Just in time. I need my flower girl!” She took Jimmy’s hand and twirled him before he even knew what was happening, the skirt of his dress flaring out. “Oh, it’s perfect. Did you try it on before today?”
    “No.” Jimmy whispered, his lips barely parting.
    “I told your mom to, but it all worked out.” Lisa hugged him. “Come over here, princess. We’re going to get a photo of all the girls and for today that of course includes you.” She hugged him again. “And thank you so much for this, Jimmy. You have no idea how much this means to me.”
    “Let's start with the bride and our flower girl!” The photographer called. Jimmy took a deep breath as the photographer moved him into position, arms wrapped around Lisa's waist. “I want you to smile like you're excited for when you'll get to be a bride, sweet pea.” The photographer said. “Do you have a boyfriend?” She laughed at Jimmy's scandalized face. “Alright, smiles, ladies!”
    It felt like hours of photos. Every time that Jimmy thought that he was done, he got pulled back in for another group photo of one sort or another. He gulped as he realized that there were going to be at least a thousand photos of him in his sissy prissy get-up, which his aunt and who knows who else would plaster all over social media. What made it worse was that the photographer kept singling him out.
    “Need a bigger smile for our flower girl!” She said. “Come on, sweetie. You're dressed like a princess, you must be the happiest girl in the world!” She noticed Sarah's snickers and looked over at her. “Big sister, how do you normally get her to smile?”
    “Just keep telling her how pretty she is and what a princess she is.” Sarah said. “She can't help but smile.” To Jimmy's annoyance, Sarah's advice worked, though not in the way she had intended. He did his best to smile his biggest smile to avoid the photographer singling him out again, his pink lips pulled into the most sparkling grin he could.
    “Alright, I think we're done for group photos.” The photographer said after an eternity. Jimmy breathed a sigh of relief. “And I have all the individual members of the bridal party” she checked a list she pulled out of her back pocket. “Except for our tardy little princess.” She grabbed Jimmy by the wrist. “I've just got a few different poses for you, dear.” She said, “We're going to start right in the entryway of the venue here.” She led him inside and to a large ornate mirror, his shoes click-clacking on the tiled floor. “I want you to stand there, hands placed gently on your skirt so that it doesn't smoosh the poof, and smile at the princess in the mirror!” She took a series of photos of him staring at his reflection. Even Jimmy could barely make out his own features under the wig and make-up. It should have comforted him, but it did not. Seeing the girl in the mirror and knowing she was him made him feel sick, like when he had had that stomach flu last winter.
    “Next, I want you to give me your best curtsey, but look at the camera, okay?” Jimmy did his best to comply, holding the pose as the camera went off again and again. “Took a few extra. Everyone’s going to love that one. To the bench!”
    The photographer had Jimmy sit down on a marble bench and go up on tippy toes so that his Mary Janes were completely visible. Jimmy did not know why she wanted that, but he was in no position to ask as she cooed over how much like a little doll he looked.
    “Last pose, so this’ll be a fun one, sweetie. I want you to twirl, really get your dress moving, okay?” Jimmy complied, wondering if his red face would ruin the photos. The photographer did not comment, so he figured it could not be as noticeable as he felt. The wig was probably boiling his brain and that’s why his face felt so hot. That would show them all, he thought. My brain will melt and then they’ll be sorry. It was a silly thought, but it gave him comfort.
    Finally, the photographer allowed him to go and his mom took his hand, leading him further into the venue. Making sure that there was no one in earshot, she leaned in and whispered to him.
“You did very well. I’m proud of you for not throwing a tantrum.” She kissed his forehead gently and played with his curls. “Now, we’ve got a little bit before the ceremony, so let’s take you to the bathroom real quick.”
If it had felt so humiliatingly girly to take those dozens of photos, it was somehow worse going into a bathroom stall with his mom, who showed him how to pull up his skirt, tug down his panties, and sit on the toilet.
"This will be easier than standing, I think." His mom said. "And remember to use the girls' room, okay?"
"Mhm." He mumbled.
"Just imagine the heart attack the boys would have seeing someone dressed like you walking into the boys' bathroom." She laughed. "You really do look very nice, Jimmy, and you know your aunt really appreciates this."
"If I ever live it down."
"I'll keep your sister in check, don't worry."
"But someone else is bound to recognize me."
"You were distracted at the time, but you do know we walked past a lot of our relatives, right?" She smiled. "And not a one of them said 'hey, isn't that Jimmy?'. Did they?"
"No." He mumbled as she helped him pull his panties back up and set his dress back to rights.
"Exactly. Your name's not even in the program. You're just the flower girl. Nothing else."
"Great." He muttered.
"Deal with it, bud. You're going to be called 'flower girl' about a thousand more times today." She laughed. "And that's just Sarah."

“Mom” She hugged him, taking care not to mess up his outfit.

“You’ll be fine. I’ll keep Sarah in check and I don’t think even the bridesmaids know your secret. As far as everyone knows, Jimmy is at camp and you’re an unrelated flower girl.”

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 02:27:37 PM »
Great start. The aunt must love the idea of a forcibly feminized sissy. Hope they have some fun together.

Andlat

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 02:40:00 PM »
Great start. The aunt must love the idea of a forcibly feminized sissy. Hope they have some fun together.

Well, since it's all written, I can't say too much beyond 'wait and see', but his aunt definitely has a strange view on things to ask her nephew to be the flower girl when he has a sister!

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 06:02:13 AM »
A daily dose of this fantastic story would be wonderful! Thanks so much Andlat for sharing it with us.

Andlat

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 10:47:33 AM »
A daily dose of this fantastic story would be wonderful! Thanks so much Andlat for sharing it with us.

I'm glad you're looking forward to it!

Andlat

Re: Twist and Shout (the ceremony)
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 02:48:15 PM »
Almost as soon as he had left the bathroom, his mom abandoned him to the wedding party. He found himself pulled by the hand by someone to a boy a few years younger than him. What new torment was this?
    "This is Noah. You'll be walking with him." Noah, in his navy blue suit, complete with vest, looked so normal that Jimmy knew he would do anything to trade places with him. Noah smiled shyly at him, eyeing his dress. Jimmy knew from experience that boys had a disdain for dresses. He wished he could whisper to Noah that he was a boy too, but what good would that do? It would just make things worse for him.
    “You two are going to walk down the aisle together.” The attendant said. “Noah, you’ll walk alongside the flower girl as she sprinkles rose petals the whole way, okay?” She smiled at the pair. “Isn’t she beautiful, Noah?” Noah bashfully nodded, looking away. “You might just upstage the bride, cutie!” She reached out and touched his curls. “Did your mommy make you sleep in curlers?” Unsure of what to say as she inspected his wig, Jimmy simply nodded, the bouncing of the curls seeming to delight the admiring woman. She surveyed them again and smiled happily. "Maybe in a few years, it'll be you two getting married." She laughed at the two mortified faces looking back at her.
    “She doesn’t have cooties, Noah.” One of the bridesmaids said, smiling at Jimmy. “Remember what mom said? Be a little gentleman and compliment her.”
    “Um,” the scarlet faced boy said, staring down at Jimmy’s skirt. “Your dress is pretty.” Jimmy groaned inwardly as he curtseyed again. Was he really going to have to keep this up all day?
    “Alright, let’s line up, folks.” The attendant said, smiling at Jimmy once again. Noah seemed unsure of what to do with the girl beside him, reaching to take Jimmy’s hand, but then thinking better of it. Jimmy tried to take charge, but the attendant was really the authority, taking first Jimmy and then Noah by the shoulders to position them.
    “Are… are you a princess?” Noah whispered. Jimmy groaned and shook his head. Learning that he was not, in fact, a princess seemed to relax Noah.
    The music began to play and it was soon their turn to make their way down the aisle. Jimmy was almost relieved by the basket of petals he held as it meant Noah could not try to hold his hand. Still, sprinkling rose petals as he walked only made Jimmy feel even more like a sissy. Every eye seemed to be on him and there had to be at least a million people there. He spied his mom and Sarah in the crowd. His mom smiled sympathetically at him, but Sarah looked as if she might explode with joy at seeing her dorky little brother all dolled up and sprinkling rose petals. He felt like he might die as he was guided into a chair right in front, his voluminous skirt making it so that Noah had to sit a chair away. His knees knocked, but he knew no one could tell in his ridiculous dress.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender