Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: BRIAN'S PLAYGROUP HUMILIATION  (Read 21265 times)

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: BRIAN'S PLAYGROUP HUMILIATION
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2022, 02:11:19 AM »
Thank you, P. James for posting this remarkable story; remarkable in the sense that there are parts that are so arousing & with detail which I believe is unique to this site. Parts 4 and the Conclusion with Brian's diaper change with some of the girls assisting are good examples. Also, his mom changing him was exciting beyond words  For my own personal use, I am planning to go through the story to change British terms to American. I wonder how you found this story. I used to read P.D.Q. fairly regularly some years ago, but never came across stories there, especially one as long as this one. What I remember is that there were letters from readers many of which deal with my favorite topic, diaper discipline of young boys just starting puberty. Someone mentioned that the writer's name is Charley. He was referred to as being nearly as gifted a writer as Baby Bobby. Do you know anything about him, especially any other sities where I might be able to find is other writings?  Anyway, P.J., thanks again for making Betty's even more exciting.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2022, 01:38:39 PM »
You should be marking every part or chapter number, or with a page number, so when somebody downloads the whole thread, or we backup data or move it to another section or server, if they get mixed up, we can put them back in order with the part or page numbers.

Pretty James

• Princess
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2022, 11:34:15 AM »
You should be marking every part or chapter number, or with a page number, so when somebody downloads the whole thread, or we backup data or move it to another section or server, if they get mixed up, we can put them back in order with the part or page numbers.

Thank you, Betty, for the advice, I would be glad to do it unhappily it seems that I can't modify the first chapters anymore , could you permit me to modify them ?

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2022, 01:36:55 PM »
You can't modify them anymore? I know there's a time limit of when you can change something if you're a new user (and a longer time limit if you're not new) but I thought the time was longer than that. Let me check what's wrong.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2022, 01:46:13 PM »
I think I fixed it. You should have up to 30 days to fix or edit a story.

Pretty James

• Princess
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2022, 09:47:47 AM »
I think I fixed it. You should have up to 30 days to fix or edit a story.

Thank you betty it's done
And thanks again for the advice

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender