Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Tommy's Story  (Read 14614 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Tommy's Story
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2022, 03:37:49 PM »
Chapter 9

Sister Angelina gestured for me to come out of the pen and opened up the gate. Came out sheepishly with the wet patch on the front of my grey trousers even more prominent. Nanny had reappeared with a large padded changing mat in one hand and a couple of really thick white nappies and a pair of pink plastic baby pants.

“No please,” I started to implore them “I don’t need to wear nappies anymore.”

I was completely ignored as Sister Angelina and Nanny began the work of stripping me off and dressing me up in a fresh set of fluffy soft nappies protected with the baby pants which they fiddled about with making sure the thick terry towelling was properly enclosed. Nanny went out the room and came back clutching a baby blue bubble romper that she put over my head and fastened with poppers between my legs. The garment was elasticated with a ruffle just below my arms which had puff sleeves lined at the edges with lace. The nappies were enveloped in this large bubble of silky cloth. I looked younger than a toddler. The front was embellished with ten lines of rucked smocking in different colours of thread. White booties were attached to my feet that were tied with matching pale blue satin ribbons.

Susie had gone back to her baby act and was babbling “Ba Ba” and giggling. I was at a total loss to understand what was happening.

A white wool bonnet trimmed with blue ribbons and blue trimmings was tied on my head, a white plastic backed terry bib trimmed in glue gingham was tied about my neck. A large blue dummy was put in my mouth which I suc-ked reluctantly at first, but within minutes was transported back to my previous addiction.

Finally, they fitted white mittens that matched my booties, but completely trapped my fingers with a cleverly concealed insert. I looked at Nanny, who nodded at me with what could only be described as a warm smile. She fitted a brand new blue leather baby harness that was similar to Susie’s in design.

“You know what to do” was all she said.

I was back where I had started ten years ago and a large tear ran down my cheek as I crawled on my knees, bells tinkling, back to the play pen. I did not need to test the booties for the sharp spines within the sole. “Me baba” I said in a babyish voice. The two women beamed at me.

Susie suc-ked hard on her binkie “you baba” she gurgled.

We played together with the toys in the playpen, apart from our size you would not have known that we were not babies playing together as their mummies drank coffee looking on at them. We babbled and giggled and were lost in the moment.

In the kitchen were two large high chairs, mine was brand new and painted blue, whereas Susie’s was pink. We were strapped in for our lunches. Nanny fed Susie and Sister Angelina fed me. It was a delicious soup, the best food I had tasted in a decade, I bounced up and down in my high chair, so delighted with the wonderful nourishment. I clapped my mittened hands together and kicked my feet with unbridled joy. I wet myself without a second thought, it would not take me long to regress if the price I had to pay was happiness.

Sister Angelina stirred the thick soup and spoke to me softly. I became engrossed in the swirling pattern she produced, my eyes started to feel heavy and I was falling into a deep abyss from which I never wanted to escape. I was aware that Susie was in a similar position with Nanny. I was aware of very little except the unavoidable truth that I was a baby trapped in a big boy’s body. I was developing a huge attraction to Susie. Susie loved me, I loved Susie. I wanted to snuggle up to Susie in my wet and dirty nappies forever. There was no shame being a baby, Susie only liked me because I was a little baby and would never hurt her. She liked me playing inside her nappy and she liked my little sissy stick, and this was perfectly alright.

I don’t know how long I had been in this dream state but when I woke up Susie had been put to bed in her cot. I was taken out of my high chair and taken upstairs for a bath and clean nappy. I had wet and soiled the one I had been dressed in when I arrived. Eventually, I was dressed in a blue nightie and three thick fluffy soft night time nappies, plastic pants covered in nursery rhyme characters which I loved and a blue nightie. I was given my dummy and a dribble bib was tied around my neck. I had no mittens or booties.

We went into Susie’s nursery where she sat holding a cloth paged book and teddy, suc-king her dummy. I was told to get into the cot with her. We looked like twins, pink for a girl and pale blue for a boy. A night light was put on that showed little angels playing on a cloud in the fabric of the lightshade. A mobile hung over the cot of colourful baubles some glittering in the light others of different rainbow colours. It played Brahm’s lullaby as it rotated.

“Hewwo Thuthie” I said through my dummy, my heart bursting with love for her that I could not explain. She looked at me over the top of her dummy with large blue eyes that seemed to suc-k me in to her very soul.

Nanny and Sister Angelia looked at each other with a knowing smile and left the room quietly, closing the door behind them.

Neither of us was wearing our baby harnesses and in no time at all I was seeking out Susie’s breasts with my hands. She lifter up her nightie and guided my lips to her nipple. I spat out my dummy and latched on to her breast. She moaned with delight and encouraged me to fondle her other breast with one hand and her pussy with the other. We were working ourselves up into a frenzy and, in no times at all, Susie had slipped my nappies down to my knees and wriggled her own down to a similar position.

My little sissy stick was not impressive but somehow Susie managed to fit me inside her. I came almost immediately and with such force that I shot deeply inside her. Although Susie did not orgasm on that occasion; it took little time at all before I was licking her to multiple orgasms and again attempted penetration with sufficient success to fill her with my love.

We played for more than an hour, kissing, cuddling and fondling each other until we were spent. Susie pulled up my nappies and I helped refit hers. We put in our dummies, snuggled under the baby blankets and spooned together for the most wonderful night of my life.

In the lounge, Nanny and Sister Angelina were talking as they watched the passions between me and Susie cool. “In nine months time Angelina, we are going to be ten thousand pounds better off. Susie will be pregnant in no time and I already have another girl baby ready for Tommy to fall in love with. We should be able to make twelve babies a year. This house has eight bedrooms, it might be a bit of a crush but we can manage.”

Sister Angelina “I phoned the orphanage to tell them that Tommy had run away and I was driving around looking for him. Nobody seemed to be that bothered to be honest. I will go shortly. In the meantime, I will get one of our couples to choose a couple of new girls I have lined up.”

“Once Susie has finished making us our baby we can sell her off as a nappy dependent domestic.” reflected Nanny.

[Concluded]

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2022, 09:42:11 PM »
Now that was a classic i love every word even the spaces. Looks like in a disturbing way Tommy found love even if it was in such a horror story as his life kind of bitter sweet. Thank you for writing this.

antonia

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2022, 12:59:03 AM »
Thank you for those kind words. I am going to take a break until a new story comes to mind!

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2022, 01:37:42 AM »
Good luck.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2022, 09:07:26 AM »
Every one gets writers block sometimes, just take your time and another really good one will start forming

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2023, 09:38:24 AM »
enjoyecd this :)

BabyJay

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2023, 08:10:06 AM »
First time I have read one of your stories. Couldn't stop reading it. Really enjoyed it. Looks like Tommy has a job for life, lucky boy. Keep up the writing and I look forward to reading your other stories.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender