Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Chrissie's Summer in Diapers  (Read 78170 times)

Anonymous

Chrissie's Summer in Diapers
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 04:01:26 PM »
After a short while, I found myself upstairs, moving down the hallway in the general direction of Ms. Johnson’s bedroom. I felt full of nervous, sexual tension and my little wiener constantly twitched within the encircling bonds of my chastity device. Up ahead, I could faintly hear the sounds of Ms. Johnson’s voice, filtering out through an open crack in her doorway. Inching forward as silently as possible in my mary janes, I snuck up to investigate the situation better.

As I peeked around the edge of the door, I saw Ms. Johnson sitting on her bed with Timmy laid across her lap. Once again, I was mesmerized by the erotic scene before me.

Ms. Johnson had unbuttoned her halter top and it hung loosely from her slim arms, leaving her fantastic chest nearly fully exposed. Her two massive breasts were supported by a white lacey bra that held her two curvy melons in an alluring double cleavage, due to the fact that they pushed up and against each other in the most exciting way imaginable.

I gasped in utter awe at her beautiful boobs and watched with burning jealousy as my rival Timmy, suc-kled from her right one like a baby. She was cradling his head in the crook of her arm while her other hand was reaching over and softly stroking the front of his fat diapers. Apparently, she had dressed him in some sort of thin, stretchy panties because they were tangled around his ankles, just above his pink Keds sneakers. His smooth, feminine looking legs gave him a particularly childish appearance and his shiny plastic covered diapers completed the scene.

Nonetheless, the humiliated sissy looked distinctly uncomfortable in his position. He was whimpering with embarrassment as he suc-kled from the gigantic nipple filling his mouth. Her big breast dwarfed his little head and he had his mouth full, suc-king and nursing while he fidgeted nervously.

Ms. Johnson was gently encouraging him, as she had when she was administering our enemas.

“…Sh-shhh…there you go…that’s a good little boy…drink all you can…that’s it…that’s a good baby…”

I bit my lip and felt my pen-is growing stiff within its little prison and I stifled a gasp of pain as it fought madly to break free of its bonds. Unconsciously, I reached down to try and move it as one might do when your wiener is trapped by some part of your underwear. The only problem was, now my underwear was a big, thick pair of diapers, covered by plastic panties, and there was no amount of re-arranging that I could do to relieve the pressure on my throbbing wee-wee.

I cursed silently to myself but I couldn’t force myself to move away from the enrapturing scene taking place before me.

Ms. Johnson was alternating between stroking Timmy’s head, then the front of his thick diapers, helping to stimulate the emasculated sissy further. From time to time, she’d hold her big breast up to his mouth when he tried to back off, to make sure he couldn’t escape this most babyish of feedings. The poor sissy whimpered and mewled, squirming in her lap and desperate to escape his predicament but she was determined to make sure he got his full share.

â€œCome on Sissy, suc-kle from that nipple…I know it’s a lot but you’ll just have to try…there you go…that’s mommy’s baby…such a good little sissy.”

Timmy squirmed some more in her lap, trying weakly to rise up but Ms. Johnson held him in place.

â€œWhat’s the matter Timmy?” she asked innocently, “Is mommy’s little baby going to wet his diapers? Is that the problem?”

With his face mashed against her massive breast, Timmy was entirely unable to articulate any kind of response. All he could do was to fidget and whimper in weak protest.

â€œAhh, I know,” she exclaimed suddenly, “You’re finished with the right side and you want the other one…”

Timmy shook his head no but she easily pushed his head between her breasts and then towards her left one. With deft movements, she tucked her big right boob back into its lacey cup and then pulled the other one out to position it before Timmy’s trembling mouth. He moaned babyishly but kept his eyes shut, apparently because he found the situation so utterly overwhelming to his senses. Ms. Johnson smiled down on him and forced her swollen nipple in between his lips, making him suc-kle from it as he had the other one.

â€œThere you are…that’s my baby,” she said soothingly, “You’re getting quite a feeding today, aren’t you?”

I bit my lip hard and pushed against the cushiony surface of my crotch, desperate to relieve the strain being imposed on my balls and wiener. My little member was straining furiously in its prison and the pain was almost unbearable.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps down the hall and I tore myself away from my voyeuristic ambitions to run and hide.

Late that night, as I lay in my crib listening to the sound of Timmy sleeping, my mind was consumed with trying to find a way to defeat Ms. Johnson’s chastity device that she had secured me in. Every time I thought back to the scene in her bedroom where she was pushing her beautiful, massive breasts into Timmy’s squirming face, my heartbeat doubled and my little pen-is fought against its bonds determinedly. It was just so frustrating! I wanted to kiss her sexy boobs in the worst way but even more than that, I wanted to be able to stroke my little member without restriction.

Whereas before, the soft cushiony cloth of my diapers had served to assist my masturbatory misadventures, now, they mocked me with their caressing, tempting embrace. And pretty Ms. Johnson only added to my frustration with her clinging blouses and tops that showcased her fabulous bosom. She was so beautiful, but yet so strict!

With absolutely no way to relieve myself, all I could think about was sex. Would she ever release me from my bonds? Would I ever get to c-um in my diapers again?  I could think of little else as I drifted off to a troubled sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Don't forget to buy sissy stuff for yourself or that special sissy this holiday season at great prices from Betty's Sissy Store!

Go to,

http://5dot3.com/sponsor.html

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 03:37:27 PM »
The next day, after having our diapers changed and fed breakfast, Timmy and I were left in the nursery to amuse ourselves. With little else to do, we soon found ourselves playing with Barbies and after a while, I totally forgot that I was dressed in diapers and a short dress, and I gradually started acting more like a little girl of six, rather than the fifteen year old guy that I actually was. Timmy too, was soon giggling like a sissy and we seemed to lose all our inhibitions with each other.

As a young sophomore back in school, I was used to maintaining a certain false masculinity to keep the bullies from constantly picking on me. But here, I felt like I could just be myself and relax, letting my true self come out. Timmy certainly wasn’t judgmental and if anything, he seemed to be the epitome of a sissy, with his childish giggling and feminine mannerisms.

We were playing and laughing, having forgotten the outside world, when all of a sudden, a pair of gorgeous young women walked through the door unexpectantly. I dropped my Barbie in stunned silence as I gaped up at the two hot babes dressed in skimpy cheerleader’s outfits. One was a brunette and the other was blonde but both were dressed identically in pink shimmery, form-fitting halters and bouncy short skirts. The latter barely managed to cover their panties and I imagined that if they were to turn around and bend over, their perky bottoms and panties would be revealed to us in all their glory. Their halter tops were very low cut and the scoop style in front showed off their wonderful round brea$t$ to my roaming eyes. These girls were both very pretty and the brunette had her long, silky hair pulled back showing her high, model-like cheekbones while the blonde had curls and curls spilling over her soft, bare shoulders. They looked down at us with a mixture of surprise and amusement but I felt I sensed a trace of cruelty in the brunette’s eyes.

â€œI found them, Julie,” she called out over her shoulder in the direction down the hall, “they were in their nursery, playing with dolls.”

I blushed three shades of red as I looked up at the statuesque girls in their sexy high heels, staring down at us and laughing at our appearances. Here I was, dressed in a very short party dress and diapers, caught in the act of playing with Barbie dolls when any other guy my age would have been out raising hell and getting into trouble. In my extremely agitated state, I suddenly felt the front of my diapers growing wet and warm, as I uncontrollably wet myself. Instinctively, I squealed with panic and my hands went down to as if I could staunch the flow by pressing against my crotch. This only served to bring everyone’s attention to me and they laughed all over again as they realized I was wetting my diapers like an incontinent toddler.

Just then, Ms. Johnson strode into the room and taking in my infantile display, she frowned and shook her head.

â€œI see you’ve met my two sissies,” she said disdainfully as she crossed her arms over her very impressive chest.

â€œYes,” the brunette giggled uncontrollably, “And I think he just peed his diapers.”

Ms. Johnson regarded me sternly and she reached down to put her hand against the warm surface of my plastic panties. As she did so, I stared down the cavernous gap of her cleavage, seeing the delicate lace cups of her bra hidden beneath her blouse. With her bending down so close to me, I inhaled deeply from the subtle feminine scent of her skin and I felt her undeniable superiority overwhelm my senses. Feeling the wetness in front through my vinyl panties, she reached around and felt my bottom while I squirmed in uncomfortable silence, my face glowing a bright red.

â€œWell, his diapers can still take some more if you’d like to wait to change him,” Ms. Johnson pronounced authoritatively, “Chrissie is used to wearing wet diapers so he can go around like that for a while and it’ll be fine.”

My humiliation knew no bounds as she discussed me in the same terms and tone of a helpless two year-old.

â€œHe often wets himself like a baby whenever he’s startled,” she explained to the pretty cheerleaders who were shaking their heads in amazement, “but I keep him in very thick diapers which can really hold a lot. Just keep an eye on him and check him from time to time and when his seat becomes saturated, that’s usually when I change him.

â€œI’m going to meet Crystal for lunch,” she continued as she checked her watch, “but I’ll be back in time to tuck the sissies in for their afternoon nap.”

I bit my lip nervously and kept my eyes downcast but I couldn’t stop blushing from the circ-umstances. I was so ashamed to be spoken of like an infant, especially since I was sitting in front of these hotties in my now very wet diapers, looking and acting like a helpless baby girl.

â€œYou go ahead and take off Julie,” the brunette assured her, “Barbie and I can take care of these two sissies.”

â€œOh, I almost forgot,” Ms. Johnson said as an afterthought, “their paddle is hanging up there on the wall. Make sure to use it if they give you any trouble—any at all.”

The two girls smirked at each other and suppressed their giggles.

â€œOh believe me—we will!” Barbie exclaimed.

â€œI like to paddle their bottoms until I see real tears—and then I really lay into them,” Ms. Johnson added with determination.

The girls were nodding their heads in complete agreement.

â€œDon’t you worry, I’ll make sure they cry if they even think of misbehaving,” the brunette replied.

I shrank in fear as I contemplated the steely will of these pretty vixens that held total power over us in Ms. Johnson’s absence.

â€œGood. Thank you Alyssa,” Ms. Johnson said as she walked out, “I’ll see you two later.”

The cheerleaders said their goodbyes and then turned their attention back to us.

â€œI just can’t believe it,” Alyssa said, her tone of voice suddenly becoming very disparaging, “I remember when you were still going to our school…I knew you were a wuss then but I had no idea!”

I felt my face and neck growing hot from my blushing and I could hardly look her in the eye. Casting my eyes down at the shiny surface of my pink plastic panties, bulging out from the thickness of my cloth diapers, I realized just how infantile I looked. It was absolutely mortifying to be seen in this situation by my former schoolmate.

â€œI should put you over my knee right now,” she said menacingly, “but I have a better idea.”

With that, both she and Barbie pulled a pair of big rubber dil-dos out of their purses and my heart skipped a beat as I saw that they were mounted on a harness of some sort.

â€œIf you two don’t do exactly as we say…we’re going to bend you over and fuc-k you in the ass with our strap-ons,” she threatened us as she waved the monster sized dil-dos at us.

Timmy was quivering like a leaf and I saw his lip trembling with fright as Barbie looked down on him with an intimidating glare. I could hear the faint hiss of pee as he began helplessly wetting himself, breathing in short gasps as he looked around, hoping desperately for some kind of escape.

â€œI think we’ll have you two little fairies pose for us,” Alyssa announced, “I brought my digital camera and I want to take lots of pictures of you two to show everyone what sissies you are.

â€œBut first, why don’t you paint your sissy boyfriend’s nails, Chrissie,” she ordered me as she walked over to the vanity and snatched up a bottle of bubble gum pink nail polish.

Both Timmy and I were too terrified of the girls, to try standing up to them. I took one look at the fat, ten inch strap-on dil-do she had in her hand and I quailed at the thought of refusing her. With perhaps a little more eagerness than I would have preferred, I took the nail polish from her and sat next to Timmy who looked like he was about ready to cry. Barbie got into it as well, dividing the effeminate sissy’s fingers with wads of Kleenex while I applied several coats of glossy pink lacquer to his nails. He sniffled and whimpered but sat there submissively while I added coat after coat to each of his fingertips.

I knew Timmy had little more control of his bladder than I, and sure enough, while he was getting his nails done, I heard him wet himself once again. He began shifting in his seat as the soggy cloth began to surround his crotch and buns and he fidgeted as the minutes ticked by, while his diapers became more and more soaked. Finally, he couldn’t stand it anymore, the warm, wet cloth clinging to his sensitive little bottom.

â€œBarbie--” he started to whine.

â€œâ€”That’s Miss Barbie, to you, Sissykins,” she snapped.

â€œMiss Barbie,” he began again meekly, “Do you think I could please get um, changed…I kinda um…wet myself,” he said lamely, still keeping his eyes downcast on the floor.

â€œToo bad, Panty-waist,” she retorted, “you’ll just have to get used to it.”

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 03:59:06 PM »
Timmy obviously didn’t like that response and he sniffled in silence, fighting back the tears that threatened to overwhelm the chastised sissy.

Finally, I finished his nails and a part of me took a measure of pride in how well they came out. Timmy looked even prissier than he did before, if that was even possible, and he looked down on his feminized hands with a sob of resignation.

â€œNow it’s your turn,” Alyssa said as she pushed me roughly.

My pride and subtle sense of superiority evaporated as Timmy gleefully took the nail polish from me and began doing my nails. I could only imagine what these two knockouts must think of us, submitting submissively to their orders like docile sheep when any other guy would never have stood for it.

As I sat down while Timmy painted my nails, I saw Barbie snapping pictures of me, taking humiliating shots that made me look totally sissyish and compliant. After my nails had partially dried, the two girls made us apply glossy lipstick to each other and then pose in the most humiliating ways, holding hands, kissing each other’s cheeks and leaving pink lipstick impressions all over each other, then hugging like pansy lovers, all while the digital shutter clicked away repeatedly to capture our shame on film.  

â€œI was just going to show this to our friends but now I’ve decided that I’m going to post these all over the internet so everyone can see what a pansy-ass sissy you’ve become, Chrissie,” Alyssa promised me.

â€œPlease don’t!” I begged her pathetically but she just crossed her lithe arms over her perky breasts and smirked back at me, nodded in confirmation of my fears and daring me with her eyes to oppose her.

â€œOkay. Now for the crowning shot,” she said wickedly, “I want you two sissies to kiss each other, right on the lips.”

Barbie giggled at the cleverness of her friend’s wicked plans, slapping Timmy on his diapered bottom for good measure.

â€œGo ahead, Panty-waist,” she sneered, “Kiss your little boyfriend.”

â€œPlease, please don’t make us!” we begged her again but she picked up her strap-on in her small hands and thrust it in our faces.

â€œDo I need to use this on you?” she said threateningly.

We shook our heads violently in fear and then looked at each other with apprehension.

â€œThen plant your pink lips all over your boyfriend’s there,” she said as she rudely pushed me again, “do it now or I’ll make you French kiss him too.”

I gasped in shock at her suggestion and choked back a sob as I turned to see Timmy wiping a tear from his face. Holding him in my arms, I drew him closer but at first, he was afraid to face me. He looked fearfully at our two sexy tormentors and then back to me, realizing we had no choice but to do their bidding. As Barbie kept snapping the shutter on the camera, I pulled Timmy slowly towards me and kissed him tenderly on his lipstick covered lips. He gasped and blushed as no doubt I was as well but Alyssa wasn’t satisfied.

â€œMake it a longer kiss—reach around and squeeze his butt while you do it. I’m going to time you and if you stop kissing before I tell you to, I’m going to hump your little ass with the strap-on ‘til you can’t walk straight.”

I gulped hard and threw my arms around Timmy, kissing him hard as my hands went down to fondle the thick, pliable seat of his plastic baby panties. Even though I had never kissed a guy before, nor had I ever wanted to, I felt a strange mixture of emotions swirling around inside of me. Timmy’s lips felt soft and warm against my own and his bottom felt cushiony and erotic. I could feel the wetness that had seeped up into his seat and I pulled his panties up by the waistband, so that his diapers wouldn’t sag so much. A tear trickled down Timmy’s cheek but I kept kissing him passionately, afraid to let go. At the same time, my own little wiener was fighting against its bonds within my diaper as it struggled to become hard. For some reason, I was getting tremendously turned on by forcibly kissing Timmy and I couldn’t have been more surprised.

Meanwhile, Barbie was getting countless shots of our lusty embrace, my hands squeezing Timmy’s thickly padded rump while he did the same with mine. Oddly enough, I began to feel Timmy’s tiny little pen-is beginning to grow within his diapers and as I opened my eyes, I could see that his were half closed, surrendering to my advances. His lips began to part, as if he wanted my tongue and without thinking, I accommodated him. His mouth was hot and he moaned like a girl as I tentatively explored with my tongue, shocking myself with my own lack of inhibition.

At last, Alyssa gave us the signal and we were allowed to stop. Standing there breathlessly, we both blushed profusely at each other, deeply ashamed at having committed the ultimate act of sissihood. What have I done, I demanded of myself. I had just French-kissed the biggest sissy I had ever met and now everyone who had ever known me would see the pictures of it!

I saw the two girls wink at each other and they stepped aside, taking their miniskirts down in unison. I stared openly at their smooth, sexy legs and upper thighs that were now completely revealed to us and for a fleeting moment, I thought we were about to be rewarded for cooperating with their cruel demands.

But my hopes were quickly dashed as I saw them stepping into the strap-on harnesses, a look of evil glee on their pretty faces.

â€œBu-bu-but I thought…I thought you said if we did what you wanted…that-that you wouldn’t use those on us,” I stammered nervously.

â€œI lied,” Alyssa said simply, as she snugged down the wide straps that held the monstrous dil-do in place. I gulped with fear as I looked down at the intimidating device, jutting out menacingly from each of the slim, fit, cheerleader’s pelvises. My anus twitched nervously as I contemplated what was about to happen. Judging by the look on Timmy’s horrified face, I don’t think he even knew what a strap-on was but I could tell he didn’t like it. My mind raced as I tried to think of a way to escape our horrible fates but I couldn’t imagine any way out of it. Unlike myself, these girls were in excellent physical shape and neither one of us was any kind of match for them.

Alyssa was facing away from me as she cinched her strap-on up snug against her crotch. I gazed in admiration at the sheer panties she was wearing that stretched across her firm, shapely buns but when she turned around, I was greeted by the incongruous sight of a huge rubber coc-k jutting out from in front.

â€œWe’re going to help out you two sissies by preparing you for your future boyfriends,” she said as she pushed me down onto my knees into a kneeling position, “And the first thing you need to learn, is how to properly suc-k a coc-k.”

Staring at the massive head of her dil-do, inches in front of my face, I gulped hard and shook my head frantically, hoping to dissuade her from her humiliating plans. Reaching forward, she placed her hand on my head, to guide it towards her dil-do and I was afraid to struggle against her.

â€œOh yes Chrissie, this is just the first of many coc-ks you’ll be suc-king. Better get used to it because no woman is ever gonna have anything to do with you.”

Her biting words stung me, making me want to cry and I looked up at her with a sad, pleading expression. By contrast, she looked down at me with an evil smile of smug confidence and power, a woman fully in control and used to having her way.

She pulled my head closer until my pink lipstick covered lips were pressing against the big, bulbous head of her dil-do. Refusing to submit any further to this degradation, I kept my lips tightly closed to deny her the satisfaction.

â€œYou want to suc-k a nice big coc-k, don’t you Chrissie,” she taunted me cruelly.

â€œNo—“ I responded, but the second I opened my mouth she shoved the dil-do past my pink lips, cramming it all the way in until it bottomed out against the back of my throat. I squealed in shock, gagging desperately but both girls laughed at my plight with great amusement.

â€œThat trick works every time,” Alyssa chuckled as she began slowly pumping the dil-do in and out.

Kneeling before her, I was forced to suc-k on the fat rubber coc-k as she held my head in place and moved back and forth with her sexy hips. I heard another squeal of surprise and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Timmy getting a similar treatment.

â€œThat’s right, suc-k the big coc-k Chrissie,” Alyssa said from above me, “This should come very natural to you.”

I blushed deeply as she kept up a steady stream of humiliating comments about my performance.

â€œUse your tongue Sissy…that’s right, suc-k it like it was you wittw ba-ba…your future boyfriend will really appreciate all the practice you’ve made….there you go…that’s it, take it all the way in…wrap those pink lips around my coc-k…that’s it…”

I could see a pink ring around the base of her dil-do representing the farthest extent that I had been able to take it in. Her dil-do filled my mouth completely, stretching my cheeks wide as it plunged in and out.

â€œIf only your little friends could see you now,” she said as she placed one hand on her curvy hip and left the other one on the back of my head to guide my rhythm, “but then…they will see you—just as soon as I make prints of these photos.”

Looking up, I saw Barbie snapping a shot of me with my mouth full of fat rubber coc-k and my faced blushed bright red again.

â€œSmile for the camera, Chrissie,” Alyssa laughed, “but then, it must be a little hard when you’ve got a big coc-k stuffed in your mouth.”

The girls laughed again and I wondered when they would ever stop tormenting us.

â€œYou see…this is what you’ll be doing to get your boyfriend all nice and hard. That way he can bend you over and ram it in your ass so you can c-um like the big sissy you are,” she said caustically.

My jaws were getting sore from having been stretched for so long and at last, Alyssa pulled it out of my mouth.

â€œOkay, that’s enough fun for you Chrissie,” she remarked as she picked up the jar of vaseline from the top of the dresser.

Barbie had brought two straight backed chairs into the nursery and they bent us down over them, pushing our heads through an opening in the backs that I could just barely squeeze my shoulders through. This left me on my hands and knees, my stomach supported by the seat and my bottom exposed while my torso was trapped through the back of the chair. They had cleverly arranged the chairs so that both of us would be forced to look at each other’s face, now only inches apart. I thought I would try and be tough about the situation but when I saw Alyssa take the oak paddle off the wall, I began crying crocodile tears of fear. Barbie was pulling our plastic panties down and unpinning our wet diapers, exposing our damp bottoms to these merciless vixens while we both whimpered in terror.

Alyssa had positioned herself behind me and because of my restricted position, I couldn’t see her. Nonetheless, I could feel Barbie tugging my wet diapers down, leaving my bottom both helpless and defenseless to their cruel intentions. No sooner had my damp buns felt the chill of the air when I felt the searing impact of the paddle across my tender cheeks. I howled out loudly and tried to move but the chair held me in my awkward position, preventing me from getting up.

SMACKKK!!! SMACKKK!!! WHACKKK!!!

I wailed out in pain and grabbed the chair legs as Alyssa delivered several stinging wallops to my soft, round bottom, quickly bringing me to real tears. I sobbed and cried helplessly as she delivered a series of harsh, angry swats with that dreaded instrument of discipline, aiming careful and applying as much force to each slap of the paddle as she could. Those holes in the paddle really added to the sting and that, combined with the dampness of my bottom, made each swat feel like I was being spanked with a red hot frying pan.

As I lay there sobbing, she handed the paddle to Barbie who took up a similar position behind Timmy. The poor sissy didn’t even wait for her to start spanking him, he burst into tears immediately and began crying like a baby.

â€œKeep that pretty little bottom right where it is,” she said wickedly as she raised the paddle up and behind her, “’cause I’m about to give you something that’s really gonna make you cry.”

Through the tears in my eyes, I saw her bring down the paddle in a blistering swat at poor Timmy’s defenseless bottom. His eyes widened like saucers and he howled out at the top of his lungs. I watched with perverse fascination as my sissy companion had his fanny paddled without pause or mercy. He beat his little fists on the floor and kicked his legs as the paddle slapped his helpless cheeks in blistering, angry succession. His youthful buns jiggled miserably with each punishing swat and I looked into his face to see the tears streaming down his distraught face.

Before long however, Barbie finished and she set the paddle down with casual disregard, taking the time to coat her dil-do with a thick, sticky layer of vaseline. As I contemplated what was about to happen to him, I felt Alyssa’s own strap-on, pushing firmly against my back hole, probing for entry. I moaned weakly but the fight had already been spanked out of me. Submissively, I lay there while she pried my stinging cheeks apart with her long, manicured fingers, attempting to gain entry to my virgin back hole. I looked to Timmy for support and saw that he was whimpering with fear, crying softly while Barbie slowly and tauntingly rubbed the thick head of her dil-do up and down the crack of his red, hot and stinging bottom. His moans were coming in shorts squeals now, more out of fear than any real pain. Barbie had an evil gleam on her face as she positioned the fat dil-do against Timmy’s hole, making him squirm with terrified apprehension. Pushing firmly, she forced the rubber phallus past his pouting sphincter and deep into his anus, making him savor the fullness of a giant coc-k.

Timmy squealed loudly, his face a picture of shock and distress while Barbie drove the big dil-do deep inside him, holding it in place to make him feel every humiliating inch of it. She smiled with smug satisfaction as Timmy squirmed helplessly, his body trapped within the chair. Just then, I felt Alyssa’s own strap-on push past my rim and it slid deep inside me, making me cry out with a loud squeal. I felt like I was being split in two as she pushed it farther and farther, forcing me to spread my legs in abject submission.

I had never felt so emasculated in my life as these two sexy babes began to slowly and methodically hump us. At my young and tender age, I hadn’t given too much thought as to what it would feel like to have a big, thick coc-k pumping me in and out but I was surprised by the sensation. It had initially hurt quite a bit as I struggled to accommodate the massive invader in my little hole but as she slowly slid it in and out, I felt another sensation starting to take hold—that of sexual pleasure.

Looking back up at Barbie, I saw her reach down and switch something on, followed by a low buzz. Alyssa must’ve had the same thing because I could feel a slight vibration around the dil-do sliding inside me. It appeared that the vibrating device was connected to a part of her strap-on that was intended to provide stimulation to the female wearer and I could see the effect of this when I looked up to see Barbie, her eyes half closed as she savored the waves of passion flowing through her curvy, sensual body. She looked utterly ravishing, her long blonde curls swaying back and forth as she drove the strap-on deep into poor Timmy’s bottom while he squealed like a schoolgirl. Her round breasts, which were the size of two ripe cantaloupes, jiggled in her snug, form-fitting top with each thrust she made into my helpless, hapless companion. From time to time, she’d bite her lip as she held the dil-do as far in as it would go, which also had the effect of pressing the vibrator hard up against her sex. Both she and Alyssa were now moaning with pleasure as they ground their dil-dos into our sissy holes. I looked at Timmy’s face which was still covered with my lipstick kisses and even he was starting to get tremendously turned on. He was moaning freely with each thrust of Barbie’s strap-on, and breathing deeply from the pounding he was getting.

Both girls picked up their pace and the dil-dos slid in and out, faster and faster, as they gripped us tightly by our hips. Timmy’s moans were coming closer and closer together and all of a sudden, I heard him cry out as he came uncontrollably in his wet diapers. I too, would have liked to c-um, but my chastity restrainer prevented my efforts to get hard. Despite the intense stimulation my hole was receiving, by tiny little wiener was still held with implacable bonds that refused to allow me to enjoy any sort of sexual activity. I could only cry tears of frustration as Alyssa pounded my back passage thoroughly, digging her long nails into the soft skin of my hips as she sought to get the best grip she could. I wailed and squealed while Alyssa enjoyed every tantalizing vibration of her device, sending her to the brink of orgasm.

At last, both girls seemed to peak at the same time and with one last hard push, they jammed their dil-dos in as far as they could go. My hole was stretched to the limit and I could feel the fat rubber head pushing furiously against me. Alyssa used all her body weight (all 120 pounds of it) to keep the dil-do crammed up inside me, while I moaned like a helpless little girl. With a room deafening cry, both the girls came with great exuberance, spending themselves as wave after wave of orgasm roiled through their slim, youthful bodies. I watched with fascination, Barbie’s face reddening as she gasped from the strength of her climax. Her curly hair was spilled over her pretty features in a picture of wild dishevelment as she ground her dil-do against Timmy’s backside. He whimpered and squirmed, trying to get away from the monster coc-k buried inside him but there was nowhere for him to go. I too, struggled to escape my tormentor’s determined assault, but I could do nothing to alleviate my suffering. My poor back passage was tired and sore from the intense reaming it had taken and I waited impatiently for Alyssa to free me.

When the girls had finally spent themselves, they reached down and clicked the vibrators off, slowly easing the fat dil-dos out of our bottoms. I breathed a deep sigh of relief and when I looked into Timmy’s eyes, I saw that he was smiling sheepishly back at me.

â€œThere,” Alyssa said breathlessly, as she began undoing the straps to her strap-on, “Let that be a lesson to you sissies. Now you know your place in this world. Only next time, I’ll have my boyfriend come over and c-um in your mouth. I’ll bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you Chrissie.”

She emphasized her question with a harsh slap to my still red bottom.

â€œOWWCHH!!” I cried out, still immobilized by my position within the chair.

After cleaning up their dil-dos, the girls re-pinned our wet diapers and pulled our plastic panties back into place, leaving us to endure the cool, clammy embrace of the wet cloth. Frankly, at this point, I was afraid to ask them to change us and I shuddered to think what else they might have in mind for us. After putting their strap-ons back into their purses, the girls stepped back into their miniskirts and zipped them up, an act that was extremely arousing all in itself.

Just then, Ms. Johnson came back home and it appeared we would saved from further torment at the hands of these totally hot, yet cruel cheerleaders.

â€œHi girls, how did it go with the sissies?” she asked as she set her car keys down. I saw that another woman had come in behind her and much to my relief, she smiled warmly at us.

â€œWell, after they started playing with their make-up, they kinda got carried away with each other,” Alyssa remarked with a smirk directed at Barbie.

Ms. Johnson came up and stood over me, her pretty features creasing as she looked down at the lipstick kisses all over mine and Timmy’s face.

â€œWhat on earth have you two been up to?” she said with exasperation.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 02:47:46 PM »
My mouth dropped open and I wanted to relate the entire humiliating hour that had just transpired but a stern look of warning from Alyssa who was standing behind Ms. Johnson told me that there would be hell to pay if I did. For a moment, I struggled to find the words as I looked around, first at Timmy, who was now biting his lip guiltily, and then at Alyssa who was regarding me coldly.

â€œUm…I guess um, we were just—you know, kinda havin’ fun, Ms. Johnson,” I mumbled meekly.

She shook her head in obvious disapproval but said no more of it, apparently thinking that it was only natural that two sissies left alone would sooner or later begin kissing each other.

Reaching down, she squeezed the seat of my diapers and felt the soggy cloth within my vinyl panties, confirming her suspicions of my condition.

â€œLooks like these two sissies are due for a diaper change,” she told her friend that had come in with her, “Would you like to help me, Crystal?”

â€œSure,” Crystal replied brightly, “I’ll take this little cutie here.”

I blushed as she began tugging my clinging plastic panties down without any prompting, as if she were my own mother. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help but notice that she was totally sexy with a thin, clinging sweater she was wearing that hugged her immense breasts closely. She appeared to be in her late twenties, tall, and she had her dark hair swept back in a sassy pony tail. Her manner was warm, yet firm, and I could tell she was quite used to dealing with helpless babies who wet themselves. She treated me as if I were just another one that couldn’t do anything for himself and she made me hold the hem of my party dress up while she worked my panties off my diapers and down my legs. After putting my soiled baby pants in the diaper pail, she sat me down on the changing table and proceeded to unpin my soaking wet diapers.

â€œMy, my…” she tsked me, “This one’s quite a little wetter.”

My face reddened and I bit my lip with embarrassment.

â€œYes, he has no more control of his functions than any baby,” Ms. Johnson told her as she stood towering over me, “Personally, I’m doubtful that he can even be potty-trained.”

Crystal shook her head but she smiled down at me nonetheless.

â€œThat’s okay Chrissie,” she said as if she were addressing a two year-old, “We’ll get you all fixed up in some nice thick diapers before your nap.”

My face reddened some more and as I glanced over, I saw Timmy smiling down at me and I suspected some part of him enjoyed seeing me humiliated.

Crystal pulled the wet diapers out from under me and she noticed the distinctive, red oval marks that had been left by the paddle.

â€œWell, it looks like someone’s been a very naughty boy,” she said, half smiling at me, “Did you get a wittw spanky-wanky?”

I couldn’t stop blushing from her babyish treatment of me and I nodded in acknowledgement.

â€œAwww…does baby’s little bottom hurt, hm?” she asked with mock concern, “Aunt Crystal’s gonna make it feel all better, just you wait.”

Grabbing a big handful of diaper rash crème, she smeared it across my entire backside, coating it liberally with the sticky stuff while her other hand gripped my ankles and held them up over my head. I held onto the sides of the changing table desperately, blushing furiously as this stranger ran her soft slippery hands across my punished buns, working the greasy emollient thoroughly into my skin.

Barbie and Alyssa watched us in silence, shaking their pretty heads at my babyish routine. After setting me back down, Crystal took a stack of three thick diapers and slid them under my rump, positioning them evenly on both sides.

â€œHere you are Sissykins, a nice big diaper for our big baby,” she said brightly. Taking the baby powder, she began shaking it all over my crotch and stomach, humming a nursery rhyme as she did.

I bit my lip with embarrassment as everyone stared down at me, a young man being pinned into his diapers like a helpless child.

After snicking them closed, she patted me on the thick front and said, “Now just you wait, Chrissie, while I find you a nice pair of plastic panties for you to wear.”

I sat waiting in silence, my face and ears burning with shame while she sifted through the drawer looking at various baby pants, holding some up and commenting on them.

â€œNow these are cute,” she said admiringly, “such soft ruffles around the leg and waist—they’re perfect for a sissy like you who’s still in diapers!”

I wilted under her humiliating treatment as she gathered the leg openings in her delicate hands and began pulling them up my legs.

â€œHopefully, these will fit over your thick diapers, Chrissie,” she said as she slowly drew them upwards.

â€œThey should be fine,” Ms. Johnson offered helpfully, “those are all full-cut to accommodate thick, thirsty diapers like these sissies wear.”

Sure enough, as Crystal began snaking her long fingernails around the waistband, she worked the shiny pink plastic panties up and over the bulky circ-umference of my diapers, sealing them up fully and completely.

â€œThere,” she said satisfied as she patted the smooth, vinyl covered front of my bulging diapers, “you’re all set for your afternoon nap.”

The cheerleaders shook their heads once more and then said goodbye to Ms. Johnson and Crystal. While Timmy got his diapers changed, I sat in uncomfortable silence, still trying to come to terms with the intense humiliation I’d suffered today. I’d never felt like such an emasculated sissy in all my life.

At the same time, Ms. Johnson went and filled a jumbo sized baby bottle with milk and warmed it up, bringing it in right as Crystal was finishing up.

â€œWell Julie, here you are; two sissies, diapered, changed, and ready for beddie-bye,” Crystal said as she slapped my thickly padded bottom.

â€œAnd now it’s time for the babies to get their milk before their naps,” Ms. Johnson said with an evil gleam in her eye.

Taking our hands, the two sexy women led us out into Ms. Johnson’s spacious living room and sat us on the expansive couch next to them. I meekly submitted as Crystal sat down and pulled me up onto her lap, cradling my head against her big, soft breasts. I was filled with sexual excitement as my cheek touched the fuzzy, comforting material of her thin sweater that was wrapped tightly across her swollen bosom. I was positive that my moment had finally arrived—at last, I was going to get to nurse from a bare breast! I had hoped for Ms. Johnson, of course, but this woman was exciting in her own different way. Her big, round boobs had captured my attention from the moment she had walked in the room and now I was about to get the chance to suc-kle from them. My tiny little pen-is began to immediately harden, only to be painfully restrained by my chastity harness.

I was facing the other end of the couch where Ms. Johnson had positioned Timmy, evidently to give him the same treatment. I smiled across at him, even as he became apprehensive of another humiliating session at our guardian’s big breasts.

â€œI’m so glad you were able to help me out with my…you know, situation,” Crystal said to her.

â€œOh, don’t mention it,” Ms. Johnson replied with a waving dismissal of her finely manicured hand, “Its good experience for a sissy to nurse from the breast again.”

â€œIts just that with my baby being unable to take mother’s milk, I was forced to use a breast pump to get rid of all of it…it just seemed like such a waste.”

â€œOh yes, I totally agree,” Ms. Johnson said as she began unbuttoning her straining blouse, “And this little sissy needs all the milk he can get to be a big, strong boy.”

She said the latter part in her mocking voice which left no doubt about how she felt about Timmy.

â€œLooks to me like you’ve got quite a bit to feed him, just by yourself,” Crystal remarked as she admired the mammoth size of Ms. Johnson’s right breast, now visible that her blouse was fully open. I felt my temperature rising as I stared past the twin mountains of Crystal’s, at the soft, plump skin of Ms. Johnson’s mammary now revealed. I licked my lips in excited anticipation of what was about to happen.

The latter chuckled at Crystal’s observation.

â€œYes, well, I’m sure we can count on little Timmy waking up from his nap this afternoon with a very wet diaper.”

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 03:32:11 PM »
The two of them laughed as Ms. Johnson carefully lifted her heavy breast out of the lace cup of her push-up bra, positioning it before Timmy’s brightly blushing face.

â€œHere you are Sissy,” she said soothingly, “Time for baby’s milk.”

Timmy squirmed uncomfortably and made a half hearted attempt to move away but Ms. Johnson easily held him in place and she ran her erect nipple across Timmy’s quivering lips.

â€œOpen up Timmy, time for num-nums!”

Timmy closed his eyes and shook his head no but before long, he acquiesced, taking the erect nipple in his mouth and submissively suc-kling on the tremendous breast being pushed against his face.

â€œThaaaat’s it,” Ms. Johnson said in a whisper, “suc-k like a good little baby.”

I was whimpering now with jealous impatience, fidgeting while I waited my own turn to nurse from Crystal’s fantastic chest. She smiled down on me warmly and looked me directly in the eye.

â€œDon’t worry Babykins, I haven’t forgotten about you.”

With that, she brought the warm bottle of milk up to my mouth and pushed the rubber nipple against my lips. I whimpered in protest but she slid it across my lips until I surrendered to her efforts. Looking deep into her pretty eyes, I was forced to suc-k from the bottle, taking in mouthfuls of warm milk and swallowing it while she kept the bottle firmly in place. I moaned in protest but the big rubber nipple filling my mouth prevented anything intelligible from coming out. Meanwhile, Crystal’s hand wandered down to softly stroke the smooth surface of the front of my diaper, sending electric shivers through my body.

â€œThat’s mommy’s little baby,” she cooed as she smiled down at me, “Drink your ba-ba like a good little baby.”

I blushed deeply as I submitted meekly to her ministrations, yet I felt intensely frustrated that I wasn’t being allowed to nurse from her breast directly. They were so close, yet I couldn’t see underneath her thin sweater that was stretched tightly across her ample bosom. Looking across at Timmy, I saw that his face was dwarfed by Ms. Johnson’s titanic boob, and I watched with fascination as he suc-ked obediently from her. She was cooing down at him, softly encouraging him while still treating him very babyishly. I had to admit, he looked rather cute with the pink lipstick kisses still covering his blushing face. His legs were slightly apart, due to the thick bulk of his naptime diapers, which Ms. Johnson was also slowly stroking. Even her hands were sexy, with her creamy skin and long manicured nails. I watched as she softly rubbed the front of Timmy’s diaper, making him mewl like a kitten. His legs were bare except for his usual pink Keds and anklets he was wearing and I noted the smooth, hairless skin of his thighs. His feet were fidgeting slightly as he tried to cope with the raw sexuality of Ms. Johnson and my heart beat faster just watching him. He looked so completely babyish that I couldn’t ever imagine him growing up.

After finishing off one breast, Ms. Johnson, tucked it back into its lace cup and pulled the other out, forcing it into Timmy’s pouting mouth, much as she’d done before. I squirmed in frustration as I suc-ked helplessly from the warm rubber nipple in my mouth. Looking up at Crystal’s pretty smiling face, I whimpered in protest but she merely smiled back at me, holding the bottle firmly in place to prevent me from refusing it.

When Ms. Johnson finally finished with Timmy, after ten maddeningly long minutes, I thought my chance had finally come. But rather than producing one of her delicious breasts for me, she instead buttoned up her blouse and we traded positions over the two women. Now Timmy was being cradled by Crystal and Ms. Johnson was holding me. I began whimpering louder, desperate to get my lips around one of her gorged nipples I saw poking rigidly through her blouse but she looked at me determinedly and firmly placed the bottle back in place for me to drink from. I didn’t want any part of it, especially as I watched Crystal begin to slowly unbutton her sweater from the front, revealing two massive melons, restrained only by her lacy white bra.

â€œNo…” I whimpered weakly to Ms. Johnson, “No, please…I want… I want…”

She cut off my protests by pushing the wet rubber nipple between my quivering lips, forcing me to suc-k again from the large bottle. I choked back a sob but I suc-ked submissively on the baby bottle, taking more and more of the hated warm milk.

Timmy tried to shake his head no as Crystal delicately offered her big, bare breast to him but she reached behind him and pulled his head forward, forcing him kiss her dark nipple. Her breasts were so bursting with milk; I could see it already starting to dribble down from the tip of her nipple where she slowly, tantalizingly rubbed it across Timmy’s lips. Whimpering like a girl, he finally submitted and took her breast into his mouth where he began suc-kling in defeat.

During this time, I was kept prisoner in Ms. Johnson’s arm, my head resting against her big, soft bosom while she made me drink the remainder of the bottle. With each frustrating moment that passed, I became angrier and angrier that Timmy was getting sexually pleased and I wasn’t. I wanted to fight back but when I looked up into Ms. Johnson’s beautiful but stern features, I got butterflies at the mere idea of rebellion. Finally, I finished the bottle of milk and she slowly withdrew it from my mouth, a line of drool connecting the nipple to my lips as she pulled it away. I thought she’d let me up but with a cruel smile, she produced another baby bottle, also full of milk!

â€œNo—no…” I whimpered again but with a confident smile, she brought it down and coaxed it between my lips and held it there, forcing me to submit once again. I felt the warm liquid trickling into my mouth and I sobbed with defeat. My tormentor knew how weak willed I’d become and her gorgeous smile was filled with victory for dominating me so fully.

â€œThat’s it…” she coaxed me, “…That’s mommy’s baby…Drink your milk Chrissie, and then it’s naptime for my little panty princess.”

I suc-ked miserably, even though my stomach was completely full of the babyish drink. Meanwhile, Timmy was looking back at me with half closed eyes, his mouth suc-king greedily now at the massive breast pressed against his face. He was breathing hard through his nose and Crystal’s sexy hand was stroking the front of his diapers which had the obvious effect of making the sissy giddy with excitement. His face and chest were bright red and although I knew he was tremendously embarrassed by the whole situation, I also knew he was deeply turned on by it all too. Crystal’s deep cleavage was only an inch in front of his nose and I knew he had a perfect view of her other bountiful melon, held delicately by the half cup of her bra. I heard him mewling with unbridled passion and Crystal was saying sweet things as he suc-ked her big breast for all he was worth. Suddenly, he moaned out loud and his head rolled back as he came forcefully in his diapers. Gasping for breath, Timmy gazed back at me placidly, overcome by the intensity of his climax. Crystal smiled and brought his head between her two huge mammaries, allowing him to snuggle in her deep cleavage while he slowly recovered.

And that was when something inside me snapped. My tiny little wiener was sore and painful from trying to become hard within my own diapers and with all the sexual stimulation I was being forced to endure, I just couldn’t take it any more. I jumped off of Ms. Johnson’s lap and grabbed Timmy by the shoulder, jerking him away from Crystal’s comforting bosom. With a sudden impulse of anger I didn’t realize I had within me, I slapped Timmy on his groggy face, as punishment for an orgasm that had been denied me.

He immediately burst into tears and began crying like a baby, holding his cheek in his hands while the two women looked at me in utter shock. Ms. Johnson however, quickly recovered, and she jerked me around with a jolting grip of my wrist.

â€œYou’ve just earned yourself a nice, hard spanking,” she said tersely, and she stood up abruptly, towering over me fearfully with her high heels.

â€œIt’s not fair!” I cried vehemently in frustration, “it’s not fair!!”

Reaching down, she swatted me harshly on my diapered bottom, landing her hard hand with a loud thud and causing me to buck forward.

â€œThat’s right Chrissie. And now everyone’s going to watch you cry like a baby when I put you over my knee and paddle that sissy bottom of yours.”

She jerked me along as she strode down the hall and into the nursery, the other two not far behind us. Ms. Johnson has very long legs, and I struggled to keep up with her as she pulled me along behind her. Looking down, I saw how shapely her calves were and the confidence with which she walked in her five inch sandals. I began crying softly, knowing the terrible punishment that was awaiting me, just moments away.

As we entered into the warmly lit room, Ms. Johnson reached over and picked up the wooden paddle before sitting down in the straight backed chair next to us. Hitching up her skirt, she pulled me over to her, ordering me to hold up my dress so she could reach underneath and pull my plastic panties down. By now, Timmy was in the room and he was watching me with grim satisfaction, still rubbing his sore cheek. With several sharp, angry tugs, Ms. Johnson yanked my pretty panties down my legs and around my ankles.

â€œChrissie. Before I pull you over my lap for your spanking, I want you to apologize to Timmy for your behavior,” she told me, her eyes blazing with fury.

I was blubbering with fear as I looked from her strong, dominating features, to Timmy’s.

â€œI-I-I’m s-sorry, Timmy,” I sobbed pitifully.

â€œTimmy, if you’d like, you may slap Chrissie the way he slapped you,” Ms. Johnson told the effeminate boy.

Without hesitation, he stepped forward and slapped me as hard as he could, although that wasn’t very much given what a weak sissy he was.

â€œOOUCHH!” I cried nonetheless and I held my hand to my own stinging cheek.

â€œAnd now it’s time for you to pay the piper,” she said as she pulled me over her firm lap. I struggled weakly as I fell forward, squirming over her smooth, bare thighs while she reached for the pins holding my thick diapers in place.

â€œNo—no—I don’t want a spanking,” I wailed as she drew back the soft cloth covering my rump.

â€œYou should have thought about that before you started misbehaving,” Ms. Johnson snapped as she pulled my diapers back, pushing them between my flailing legs.

I squirmed in terror as I looked up to see Crystal, her thin arms crossed over her massive bosom with a look that said I was getting exactly what I deserved.

The first slap of the paddle landed squarely across both cheeks, right in the middle of my still pink buns and I howled with pain, kicking wildly.

SMACKK!! WHACKK!!

Ms. Johnson swatted each cheek individually with great force, using her strong, toned arms to deliver a harsh, resounding impact. I wailed helplessly, the tears streaming down my face as she kept up a steady, punishing rhythm, slapping each round, tender cheek, once, twice, then both at the same time. The sting was incredible and I slapped the floor in anguish, wishing I could somehow alleviate the pain.

SMACKK!! WHACKK!! SMACKK!! TH-WHACKK!!

She wielded the hard oak paddle mercilessly, bringing it down again and again on my soft, pliable bottom. It jiggled and yielded miserably to each punishing slap as I bawled my eyes out, kicking and thrashing each time the paddle blistered my youthful fanny. Finally, I surrendered and lay there in abject defeat, passively taking my spanking while Ms. Johnson turned my scalding bottom into two cherry-red globes of fire. 

SMACKK!! WHACKK!! CRACKK!! SMACKK!! WHACKK!!

I could barely make out Crystal through the tears filling my eyes but she looked immensely pleased, seeing a babyish sissy like me crying and getting a good, hard paddling.

Finally, the painful ordeal at last ended. I lay over her lap, my breath coming in ragged sobs, as she slowly brought my diapers back up and pinned them back into place. I was too ashamed to look at anyone as she helped me to my unsteady feet while I bawled like a baby in front of everyone.

Ms. Johnson looked over at me severely, the paddle still clutched tightly in her hand.

â€œHave you learned your lesson, Chrissie?” she challenged me.

I couldn’t speak coherently but I blubbered an acknowledgement and nodded my head, tears streaming down my face in profusion.

â€œGood. Because I won’t have any fighting in my house—is that understood?”

I was afraid to look into her stern eyes but I nodded my head again, trying to answer her through my crying.

â€œYou’re a little sissy who wets his diapers like a little baby,” she scolded me severely, "And I’ll decide when, and if, you ever deserve to have an orgasm—is that understood?”

I sobbed again in agreement as she began roughly tugging my plastic panties back up my legs.

â€œYou’re going to be in diapers for a very long time, so you might as well get used to being treated like a baby.”

I cried openly, feeling full of self pity and I think even Timmy felt sorry for me because he came over and hugged me, kissing me tenderly on the cheek.

â€œIts okay, Chrissie,” he whispered to me.

I threw my arms around him and hugged him, crying hard on his shoulder as the stinging in my diapers continued to make itself painfully felt.

Crystal smiled and came over to put her arms around both of us.

â€œThat’s much better. Now why don’t you two sissies kiss and make up.”

Wiping the tears from my face, I leaned forward and kissed Timmy softly on his warm mouth, even as I sobbed in defeat.

â€œAlright babies,” Ms. Johnson said as she stood up, “let’s get you two into your cribs--you’ve had quite a day already.”

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »
Tearfully, I stood there while Ms. Johnson unbuttoned my dress and removed it, hanging it up in the closet while she brought out a pink and peach colored onesie, decorated with Birdseye lace. She put the soft garment over my head and brought it down over my outstretched arms, lowering it over my torso and down to my waist. I winced as she pulled the front and back of it tightly across the fat thickness of my diapers, since it rubbed my blazing bottom closely, and snapping the row of three snaps between my inner thighs. The onesie had an elastic waistband that hugged my middle section and gave me a distinct bell shape as it hugged my embarrassing diapers. Looking down at the big bulge around my hips, I could see the Birdseye lace that surrounded my legs and waist, giving me a very babyish look.

Ms. Johnson removed my mary janes and lowered the rails on my crib, guiding me onto the vinyl covered mattress with soft words of encouragement. She tucked me in and then pulled up the soft pink baby blankets around my chin, after she handed me my teddy bear.

Looking across to Timmy, I saw that busty Crystal was doing the same to him and Ms. Johnson finished by pushing a big pink rubber pacifier between my lips.

â€œNightey-nite, babies,” she said as she turned out the light but left the door open.

I suc-ked desperately on my pacifier as I shifted onto my stomach, still crying softly to myself. My bottom felt like a five alarm fire and I knew for sure that I’d never act up in Ms. Johnson’s house again.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »
...Three months later...

I sat at my vanity, carefully applying my make-up as I waited for Ms. Johnson’s summons. Today was the day when my mom was coming back from Europe and she would be finally taking me back home. Ms. Johnson wanted me to look very proper for her arrival and I was very careful in the way I did myself up. After a light layer of foundation, I had put on a soft blush and just a hint of pink eye shadow. Lastly, I put several glossy coats of bubble gum pink lipstick across my full lips which added considerably to the illusion that I was a girl.

Smacking my lips together, I sat back and looked at myself in the mirror, evaluating my efforts.

My longish hair was tied up in two sassy pigtails, the base of each being secured with a big pink floppy bow of its own. Ms. Johnson had picked out an Alice in Wonderland dress for me to wear and the short puffy sleeves accented my skinny arms, while the short ruffled hem would keep me busy ensuring it didn’t creep up in back to expose my pretty rumba panties. After changing my diapers in the morning, Ms. Johnson had dressed me in some glittery white tights and Mary Janes, after which she made me step into a lacey pair of pink rumba panties, silky and delicate, yet large enough to stretch over the fat bulkiness of my diapers. The three rows of bouncy ruffles across the seat added to the babyish feeling that was never far away anymore.

Just then, Ms. Johnson appeared in the doorway, looking beautiful, yet stern and imperious at the same time.

â€œYour mother has arrived, Chrissie. Stand up and let me take a look at you,” she ordered me.

â€œYes Ma’am,” I replied submissively, as I stood up and held the edges of my dress delicately.

â€œTurn around, Sissy,” she told me, and I bashfully rotated to show her all sides of me.

â€œHave you wet yourself?” she asked bluntly, without offering any compliments on how I had prepared myself.

â€œNo Ma’am,” I said quietly.

â€œCome along then,” she said as she reached down to take my hand.

She pulled me along down the hallway, her high heels announcing our presence as we made our way out to the living room. With her superior height, and quick, confident gait, I felt like a little girl being led out to be shown off to her mommy. As soon as we turned the corner, I spied my mom standing in the middle of the room, with an attractive, well endowed woman beside her. Despite my best efforts, I found myself blushing hotly as I bent down to give them my best curtsy.

â€œHi Mommy,” I said respectfully, keeping my eyes respectfully downcast and demure.

My mom smiled at me and came forward, holding me closely and hugging me warmly.

â€œWell!” she exclaimed, “You certainly have changed—and much for the better!”

â€œThank you, Mommy,” I replied.

I felt her hand reach down and squeeze my thickly diapered bottom, confirming her suspicions about me.

â€œChrissie, go fetch us some tea while your mother and I discuss things,” Ms. Johnson said dismissing me.

â€œYes Ma’am,” I answered as I bowed to her and quietly left the room. I made a surreptitious sidelong glance at the other stranger in the room as I went to the kitchen to look at the pretty female that I hadn’t been introduced to yet. She looked to be in her late twenties, with a fantastic body and long, luxuriant, auburn hair. I found her to be stunning in every way and although I was extremely ashamed to be exposed to her in this way, I looked forward to finally meeting her.

While I was preparing the tea set for the three of them, I did my best to listen in on their conversation out in the living room. Ms. Johnson was telling my mom about my progress under her tutelage, making no attempt to leave out any humiliating details.

â€œWhen Chrissie first came here, he had a big problem with masturbation,” she was explaining, “But I’ve got that all taken care of now. He wears a chastity restrainer underneath his diapers that prevents any sort of mischief from the little sissy. Of course, young boys being what they are, I knew it was necessary for the sake of his health that he should get some kind of relief from time to time. So I’ve taken the step of milking him once every week—that eliminates the nasty semen he’s built up while still depriving him of any kind of orgasm.”

â€œFrankly I’m amazed that you were able to achieve so much,” my mom said in obvious admiration, “He was such a stubborn boy before I left.”

Ms. Johnson chuckled with amusement.

â€œOh believe me—that kind of bluster doesn’t last long around here. You’ll find that he’s a changed boy—docile, obedient, polite, and respectful. I think you’ll be very pleased with the results.”

â€œI saw that he’s still wearing diapers,” my mom pointed out, “does he still need them during the daytime too?”

â€œYes, unfortunately so,” Ms. Johnson sighed wearily, “We made a try at potty training him but he just couldn’t manage to stay dry, even during the day. I’m afraid some little boys just can’t be without their diapers and plastic panties and Chrissie is one of them.”

â€œWell, I guess I really didn’t expect any different from him, he’s always been such a sissy,” my mom admitted.

â€œYes, he certainly is,” Ms. Johnson agreed, “I could tell that right off, from the first time you brought him in—he seemed like such a prissy, delicate, immature little boy, still wearing diapers like a little toddler. I’m afraid his prospects for landing a girl some day are remote, at best. What he needs is someone who can give him the discipline he so badly needs—a firm, maternal hand that’s not afraid to blister his bottom with the paddle when he misbehaves.”

As I stood in the kitchen, my face, ears and neck were blushing a bright red as the two of them discussed me in such belittling terms. It was as if they were talking about a three year-old, rather than a young man nearly sixteen. However, the tea was ready to serve and I didn’t dare dawdle—I knew all too well the consequences for making Ms. Johnson angry. Placing the cups and saucers on a tray, I minced back into the living room, the bulky thickness of my diapers preventing me from walking with any kind of grace.

â€œHave you had to use the paddle frequently?” my mom asked, ignoring me as she took one of the cups I silently offered her.

â€œNo, not as much anymore,” Ms. Johnson said as she studied my service to them with a critical eye, “He gets spanked once a week now, on Sundays, whether he’s been good or bad. We review his behavior for the past seven days and then I take him over my lap to correct his errors.”

â€œDoes he always warrant a hard spanking?” my mom asked curiously.

â€œNo, not usually. But I feel a good paddling helps clear the air and helps him to know his place. I also think a good cry is good for him, as it is for all sissies. He doesn’t like his spankings--believe me, but he’s a much better little boy for them—aren’t you Chrissie?” she said as she faced me.

â€œYes Ma’am,” I immediately replied. I knew better than to contradict her, especially since I feared she might feel tempted to give my mom a demonstration of the power of her paddle.  

â€œI’m sure you’re right,” my mom said in agreement, “which is why I’ve hired Jordan here as Chrissie’s tutor and nanny.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender