Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Some Guys Like It! by Mary Beth Sanford  (Read 22146 times)

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Some Guys Like It! by Mary Beth Sanford
« on: February 20, 2006, 02:36:32 AM »
Some Guys Like It!

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/14/2004 01:51:09 [-04]

Ms. Pennyworth sat at the head of her corporate table fuming. Her marketing department, for want of a better word at the moment, just wasn't getting it! She didn't want a few good men she wanted sissies. Out and about sissies she said slamming the table for emphases at the start of the meeting. The room went silent, but she had their attention as she began to speak:

"Damn it! I want those girly boys! I want the guy that steps into panties when he steps from a bath. A bubble bath. I want men that don't huff and puff when a woman walks by but sigh. I want that men that will sigh, not over her, but over what she is wearing!

I want men that are able to curtsey as easily as a little girl in front of the Queen Mother herself!

Are you hearing any of this?

Look at these labels again for heavens sake, and think about what I'm proposing here! Here, take this one first! Sissy Intimates? Does that spark an image of a guy standing by a motorcycle or hot rod or for that matter some guy holding a fishing pole? NO! And this one, Daisy Duds. What guy is going to step into something with a label that reads: Daisy Duds? Not someone macho that's for sure.

This stuff is for sissies and I want sissies buying it. I don't want men that can't get past their macho hang-ups. The last thing we need is a campaign teaching men how to be sissies. I want men that already know! That's the guy I want. Are you hearing me?

Look, ask yourself, how many men do you know, and you can count yourselves in this, wear skirts? OK, except for the Irish or Scottish and they call them kilts! How many? Come on answer me? No answers? Of course not. You can't answer can you, or you don't dare do you! To do so puts you at risk.

You are hung up and your advertising suggestions are hung up as well. I don't want to promote this stuff to men who can't be anything else, I want sissies! And what really makes me mad is not one of you knows how many that might be.

In your minds, it's none right? Well, you're wrong! It's thousands, maybe millions! Maybe every one in this room if you believe some of the experts. Look at these numbers! These numbers didn't come out of thin air! They are real. Give me a few percent of these guys and we'll easily show a healthy dividend on sales for next quarter.

Look at these numbers! One in ten men have worn or are wearing women's panties. Now what if we market those women's panties to men? One in ten? At least that's the ones who admitted it! That means at least one of you in here is wearing women's panties right now. Which of you is it?

You know why I'm asking? Because you're the one I want. I want someone who understands how it feels and guys, it feels the same to us. I want the guy that knows that, and I want those other men as well! I want that market.

I want the man that love skirts! I want the guy that doesn't own a pair of Jockey Brand Underwear! I want the guy that dares to be a sissy. You're giving me ads of a guy that picks his teeth in front of a mirror when I'm looking for a guy that moves a waxy pink tube of lipstick around them!

Come on people! What am I paying you for? Our sales are flat! We're stuck. But we don't have to be. Look, it's Marketing 101! If you've saturated the market find a new market! So the only people not buying our intimates is men! Or women buying for those men! Since that is the case then the way we get more market is for us to gain their share! We need those men!

They're out there people, but not if we don't go after them. And we can't go after them with a bunch of dumb ads showing a macho guy in hiking boots and just a skirt. I want an ad that shoes a guy in a pair of Mary Jane shoes with maybe a little heel on it and some lace under that skirt.

People! I WANT THE SISSIES!

Got that? Good!

OK, let me give it to you so you will finally get it! It's like I said at the start of this meeting, I want ten percent more market share by the end of this year or this table, come time for our next planning session, is going to have a whole lot of new faces sitting around it.

So yes to your question Jack! I'm being serious about this! You guys need to get focused and get back to the basics! You can't know a market unless you KNOW that market! You can't UNDERSTAND a market unless you UNDERSTAND! UNDERSTAND?

So, I'll say this again, if any of you guys think you're above this or too macho for this exercise I've proposed, get up and march that cotton covered butt out of here right now. As for the rest of you, I want to see you first thing Monday, and it better not be cotton covering those butts.

That's here fellows! Dressed! Dressed and that's promptly at eight, and I'm warning you, if I see a shred of male in any of you when I walk in, you're out! Is that understood?" Ms. Pennyworth said to the stunned silence as she allowed her gaze to fall over each one the guys in her marketing department.

There was a flurry of yeses and a couple with ma'am on them, and a quiet but desperate race for the conference room door.

"You hear that crap?" Jack said to Martin as they reached their own offices.

"Loud and clear!" Martin said.

"Well she can kiss my cotton covered butt! There is no way I'm coming into this place dressed as a woman and that's for damn sure!" Jack said.

"Girl!" Martin said.

"Girl?" Jack asked looking oddly at Martin.

"She said girl I think. She wants us to dress as girls not as women?" Martin said as he added: "She made that pretty clear."

"Are you nuts! Girl? Woman? You think it matters? I'm not dressing as a woman, girl sissy or whatever else she calls it. I'm not!

"You walking?" Martin asked shocked.

"Are you kidding? Don't tell me you're going to do what she says? Did you hear her?" Jack said.

"Yes? OK, it's weird I'll admit that, but in an odd sort of way she's right? How can we know who these guys are that like this stuff, without trying to discovery why they like this stuff? Martin said.

"So you're going to come to work Monday in a dress?" Jack asked as shocked as Martin was when Jack said he was leaving.

"I don't see that I've got a choice. I'm an intern here! I need this job and frankly it's a pretty good place to work and like I said, she makes good sense... a little." Martin said.

"Well I've got a choice, and before I clad this butt in lace or ruffles I'm going to haul it out of here. You want to be a little sissy for that woman that's your business, but not me!" Jack said as he slid his name plate from the door.

Martin watched for a time then he too left, but his name remained on that door.

(http://buffalobetties.com/beggingCat22.jpg)

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 02:37:18 AM »
Some Guys Like It - 2
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/15/2004 00:17:57 [-04]

"How did it go?" Julie asked kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. It was a comforting gesture meant to show sympathy rather than passion. She knew today was going to be rough.

"Brutal! Ms. Pennyworth was really on the warpath today." Martin said.

"That bad?" Julie asked.

"No, that was the easy part! The worse part came later and it has my head swimming. Some of that because I don't have a clue what to do?" Martin said.

"What? Can I help?" Julie asked.

"Man if you can't help no one can, but let me get my thoughts in order first and you might want to set down for this." Martin said.

"That serious?" Julie asked.

"Weird is all! Maybe too weird." Martin said sitting down opposite of Julie.

"OK, start at the beginning, but before you do I suspect it's this new line she's talking about right? That new market you've been working on?" Julie asked.

"Yep! That's the stuff! Anyway, she's having another meeting on Monday to go over her plans. Same people again. She's really upset with us because she says we don't get it? Oh, and that guy Jack, my mentor quit!" Martin said remember that part of this.

"Jack? The guy that is sponsoring your internship there? He quit?" Julie asked.

"That's the one! Don't know now who I'll be with now, if anyone, but I talked with Rose in personnel and she says I'm still classified as a Summer Intern and still on the payroll." Martin said.

"Well, that's a relief. OK, so this guy Jack quit and you've got this meeting on Monday? Give me the weird part? Or was that it?" Julie said.

"Ms. Pennyworth wants the guys, all of the guys that are still working there on Monday, to come to that meeting dressed as sissies." Martin said.

"Sissies? Sissy as in sissy?" Julie asked.

"Sissy as in Sissy! Unless there is another definition of sissy?" Marten explained.

"Like a guy dressed as one of those little sissy French maids kind of thing?" Julie asked.

"Oh man, don't say that! It's unnerving already, and yes, that's what she's expecting." Martin said.

"Wow! Now that is weird!" Julie said.

"Tell me about it. Thing is I don't have a clue what a sissy wears?" Martin said and then added: "That was a Girl sissy? I think."

"Girl? Sissy? That's a contradiction. Can't be both? You're either a girl or a sissy if you dress like a girl." Julie said.

"No, she wants us to dress sissy but like a girl is how she put it? Honestly I'm not sure what that meant either, but she was clear she didn't want us coming in dressed as women. She was very clear on that. Girly she said once. So what the heck is that? A girly sissy?" Martin asked.

"I'm guessing not so much a French Maid kind of thing as maybe a little girl or maybe even juvenile? Frankly I'm not sure either, but if she says not as a woman then she's got to mean young or little girl." Julie said.

"That sounds worse?" Martin said.

"Sounds complicated but doable? I guess the question is do you want to do it?" Julie said.

"Oh man? I don't know! If I say yes, what's that make me? A sissy for saying yes? If I say no, I'm out of work? If I say yes and go in like whatever it is I go in like what do I do then? What do I wear? OK, so I think the answer to your question on do I want to do this is yes... NO! Maybe? I don't know?" Martin said.

"Honey, it could be no more complicated than dressing up like on Halloween. OK, it could be a little more complicated because it's not Halloween, but if you think of it that way then it might even be fun?" Julie said.

"Fun! Me going out dressed as a little girl or sissy isn't exactly going to be fun!" Martin said.

"Sure it is! Come on, don't go getting square on me. So what? You wear something cute and that's that. You go in, have the meeting and at the very least you've done what the boss wants. If I drive you in, drop you off and pick you up, then the only people that see you are the ones there and they are expecting to see you." Julie said.

"Hadn't thought of that." Martin said pondering the impossible.

"So is that a yes or are you still on the fence. The only reason I'm pushing is that we may need time to pull this off." Julie said.

"I guess it's a yes?" Martin said.

"That your final answer?" Julie said laughing as she mimicked Who Wants To be A Millionaire.

Martin laughed then. "OK, yes, that's my final answer!"

"Good! Now all we've got to come up with is what does a girly sissy boy wear?" Julie said.

There was a moments silence then Julie snapped her fingers, picked up the phone and dialed. Martin, all the while, looking on and wondering who she was calling. Julie held up a finger as someone on the other end answered.

"Hello?" A feminine voice answered.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 02:38:40 AM »
Some Guys Like It - 3

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/16/2004 00:44:15 [-04]

"Joey? It's me Julie. I need your help?" Julie said.

"My help? Why, you thinking of becoming a drag queen?" Joey said laughing. Joey was Julie's neighbor when she had the small apartment near the village. Joey was also a performer at one of the local drag clubs as he added: "If that's where your head is at, you won't pass the physical!"

"No, not me, but my boyfriend might? He's got to dress like a girly sissy boy for work. Long story and the problem is we don't have a clue what that really means, but I'm thinking it's juvenile because he can't dress as a woman." Julie said.

"Juvenile? My favorite look!" Joey said.

"Then you know what it means?" Julie asked. Martin looked on almost relieved.

"Sure! Adult Little girl! You know it? Most girls know it! Come on, it's that Little Lolita look. That not so innocent big girl dressed as a little girl look. Baby doll dress, hair in pig tales, Mary Jane shoes, that sort of thing." Joey said.

"Oh, Right! Got it! You're right, I should have known that? So where can I get a little girl look for a boy that doesn't have a thing to wear... before Monday?" Julie asked.

"Where? As if! Will this be cash, check or charge ma'am?" Joey said laughing again and adding: "My fees for consulting do not come cheaply."

"Cash. I got daddy's guilt check yesterday." Julie said.

"Cash! Did you say cash? Well, that's a different story then! You'll get my very best service with cash." Joey said.

"He didn't send me that much! Dinner at least, and maybe a new dress, but not one of those sequin ones you wear at the club!" Julie said snickering.

"Throw in a new full slip, and perhaps a package of panties, say day-of-the-week and I'll give you my super queen effort! Oh, and meals are on you till we get your boyfriend dressed and trained." Joey said.

"Deal!" Julie said and asked: "So now what?"

"Well, I don't get up before eleven but from then on you've got your consultant. That 'what to do' is going to a take a bit of shopping. Dress, under things, wig. Hair and nails... The works. I've got to be at the club by seven. Tell you what, we can try his look out there if you want. It's pretty safe although if he's too cute no guarantees. So we've got from eleven to seven." Joey said.

"Done! We will see you at eleven at your place." Julie said.

"Works for me. Oh, I get to pick where we have breakfast." Joey said.

"Let me guess! International House of Pancakes, right?" Julie said.

"Now how did you know that?" Joey asked.

"Are you kidding? If I never have another pancake it will be too soon." Julie said.

"Hey, I like pancakes." Joey said.

"OK, I-Hop then. See you at eleven." Julie noted as she hung up. Julie looked at Martin and smiled.

"What?" Martin asked.

"Well, we've got the very best I could find on such short notice. Joey is going to help us." Julie noted.

"That's great! Now who is Joey?" Martin asked. He was sorry he had asked twenty minutes later after Julie gave him a short history and their plan.

They all met as scheduled.

"I'm stuffed!" Joey said as she pushed away her plate. Joey, as tiny as she was, ate twice what Julie and Martin ate. Martin wasn't all the hungry given what he was there for. As far as Martin was concerned, Joey was seriously out.

Too far out wearing a little baby doll dress that made him, as a her, absolutely adorable. Julie thought of Joey as a she. Martin thought of Joey as a sissy and said as much when Joey asked. Joey laughed over that because, as she said, Martin was going to know sissy as well as she did.

"Ready?" Joey asked as she slipped the check to Julie.

"Ready!" Julie said picking out a twenty and a ten to cover the bill and tip.

"Not ready!" Martin said. A number of people watched the pretty and very young looking girl as the trio walked out.

"Wig first precious. Then a manicure, makeover and finally your dress." Joey said.

"Shouldn't we do that in the opposite order?" Martin asked not wanting to do any of it.

"No! First you need a wig to define your face. Once your face is defined you need a manicure because that will make you feel all girly inside. When you are feeling girly your face will relax and that softens the masculine lines of your face. That's when we do the makeover. When you're makeover is done sweets you can go anywhere shopping for your dress. Anywhere, because then it doesn't matter what you are wearing." Joey said.

"Wig first then." Julie said grabbing her purse.

"Let him carry that!" Joey said.

"What?" Martin asked.

"It will help you get use to carrying a purse. Girls carry purses." Joey said picking up her purse and thrusting it out for Martin to see. It was a small little girl's purse that you could see into with a fairy dancing on the front of it. It was the fairy image Martin shrunk back from. That and a small Kotex.

"It's there for the sense of it!" Joey said when Martin caught sight of it.

"Oh." Martin said quietly.

The wig shop was busy. The only man there was Martin since Joey looked very much like a girl! Martin had never seen that many hair styles in one place and not on real heads.

"Oh, it's got to be this one!" Joey said as they browsed the wig shop. That "one" that Joey was referring to was clearly a little girl style. More than that it was very Shirley Temple in the way it styled. Blond, sausage curls and Martin didn't say anything. Julie only smiled. Inside she agreed.

A moment later Martin was sitting on a pink and white stool in front of a mirror as the woman who owned the store showed him how his wig went on. She was told Martin was going drag tonight dressed as a little girl. The woman didn't need any other explanation since she and Joey hugged when they walked in.

Martin's face changed instantly. So did Julie's. Joey giggled delightfully.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 02:39:48 AM »
Some Guys Like It - 4

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/18/2004 22:09:53 [-04]

The woman fussed! That was the only way to describe what was happening. Martin sat there, she fitted the wig on him and she fussed about his head like.... Like a mother! She used two different hair brushes showing both Joey and, more importantly, Julie how to fluff the curls framing Martin's face.

Martin wondered why he wasn't shown how to do any of that since he was being completely ignored as the woman explained what she was doing. He was watching this, wondering that and trying to avoid Julie's eyes.

"Feel it?" Joey asked.

"Feel what?" Martin asked. He felt the wig cap fitting like a hat. He felt the curls touching the sides of his face and bangs teasing at his eye brows. He felt the flow of hair around his the back and sides of his neck. He wasn't sure which of those Joey was asking about.

"That surge of femininity?" Joey asked.

"No!" Martin said.

"Does he fib much at home?" Joey asked of Julie.

"All the time." Julie said teasing.

"Thought as much. He's feeling it!" Joey said.

"No I'm not!" Martin answered.

"You will then!" Joey said and added: "Nails next!"

The small woman smiled as the trio came in. Joey once again was greeted like a long lost friend and Martin shared in some of that since the women there assumed he was like Joey. The blond wig had been adorned with two pink bows.

Even in his tee-shirt and jeans no one that looked saw anything but a cute girl with no breast or at least that's what Martin saw. He almost wished he was wearing a bra when a couple of women looked at him curiously.

It took every ounce of courage to leave that wig shop and walk the few feet to the car. It took that same amount of courage to walk into Ms. Lee's House of Nails.

"Match the bows!" Joey said as she sat at the table next to Martin. The beautician picked out several bottles of nail enamel holding them to Martin's pink bows before selecting the one she thought did just that.

The girl doing Martin's nails dipped his fingers into a small bowl for a time. She applied a greasy substance to his cuticles as she picked up a small electric grinder. Martin wanted to close his eyes then. His cuticles were softened and pushed away with a wooden stick as his natural nails were cleaned, trimmed and made ready. They decided on a silk wrap to extend Martin's nails to a suitable length that would be as strong as his own. A style which was at least a quarter of an inch past what Martin saw as suitable for a guy.

The color that woman stroked over those wraps was definitely not suitable. His fingers, one by one grew a soft shade of pink that shined like the glaze on a new car. And those smells? There was a hint of the ether used as cleaning and setting agents and his nails suddenly glistened. It was a lengthy process as each of them got a fair amount of base, color and one last coat. Each coat adding thickness after they set hard under the Ultraviolet light. He was thankful they were finished until the woman motioned him to another chair.

"Why the toes?" Martin asked when Julie explained what he was about to have done.

"Why panties if a dress is going to cover them?" Joey said twisting girlishly as an answer before Julie could. Although Julie wasn't sure that would have been her answer. She too was going through some kind of transformation as she watched her boy friend go through his.

Martin had been shown how to keep his nails from being scratched. A girlish way to hold his hands he'd mused in frustration and that grew each time Julie and Martin's eyes met. They were dry to the touch but easily damaged he was told. He was also told he had pretty hands as well. That was even before his nails were done.

"Anything yet?" Joey asked as she sat with Julie watching.

"NO!" Martin said flatly as he watched his toes get the same color as his finger nails and that after his feet had been soaking for a time. This time he lied just a bit and it showed on his face. Julie knew it was a lie as well. Martin's feet tingled.

Of course so did Joey but she had more experience with such things and simply nodded. Martin's toes dried enough for his socks and tennis shoes. His finger tips had hardened nicely and it was, to the girls inside, definitely three girls that left the salon rather than two and that one odd boy.

Martin's pink nails, large hair bows and that pretty curled hair didn't leave any doubt to a passerby this time. "Face next and we should start thinking of a name." Joey said.

"Name for what?" Martin asked.

"Martin is not a girls name. Martina perhaps, Maria definitely, but not Martin. Calling you Martin is going to turn heads and while you are already turning heads it's better that you do it because you're cute and not because you're a boy." Joey said.

"No way!" Martin said, but started giving up some of his protest for the sake of his growing curiosity. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but himself that wonder he felt, but it was there. More so when they entered the "Star Chamber Beauty Saloon".

"Honey! Who are you and why haven't you been here before. You are a doll! Look at that face! I can make her a star!" The woman said clutching Martin by the cheeks even before acknowledging anyone else as she added: "Take that frown off your face and smile for me precious!"

Martin, in spite of his desire to pull away, protest or cringe from this woman's attention, smiled. "Look at that! She's perfect!" The woman said making Martin blush all over again over her use of the words "she" and "her".

"I'm not really a girl!" Martin said softly almost reluctantly fearing the attention would be taken away.

"Oh, but you are precious! You are and I'm going to prove it to you and the world!" The woman said.

"I mean I'm actually a guy!" Martin said in a soft voice and blushing again.

The woman looked at Martin intensely for a moment then bent closer near Martin's ear and whispered: "Your next answer is for me only! I don't want you to answer any louder than you must for me to hear you, understood?"

Martin nodded.

"And this will between you and me! No one else will ever know what you or I talked about is that also understood?" The woman whispered and again Martin nodded.

"Answer me as honestly as you can without thinking of anything else or the consequences, rules or that answer. OK? Let your heart guide you on this, OK?" The woman noted and Martin once again gave a single nod.

"Do you feel pretty inside? Right now! Not tomorrow, not yesterday and it doesn't matter what you are suppose to say or that you are a boy! Do you feel pretty inside?" The woman whispered before turning her own ear to Martin's lips.

Martin felt dizzy, flush, almost faint suddenly. "Yes!" He said.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 02:40:43 AM »
Some Guys Like It - Part 5

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/20/2004 05:38:47 [-04]

Julie and Joey watched these moments curiously, slightly confused over the exchanged and Martin's face as it changed. They wondered why he was hugged suddenly and why that woman and Martin smiled as they shook hands once before that hug.

"What was that all about?" Joey asked of Helen.

"None of your business. That was between her and I!" Helen said.

"Her? OK?" Joey said about to declair their reason for being there. "He's here to get a make..."

The last part of Joey's sentance was cut off by Helen as she said: "She! She is here to witness her unveiling! I am her spiritual guide in this and I need no other reason! You of all people should understand that. So, leave us to ourselves! You may return in one hour."

Julie was the most confused watching Martin in those seconds not react at all to that discussion, references or those feminine pronouns. Not a hint of panic in his face over Helen's proclamation which should have sent him running for the door. Joey, as well suddenly went calm, shrugged and turned guiding Julie to the sidewalk.

"What the hell was that all about?" Julie asked almost fearful for Martin.

"I've seen this personally twice now! Once six years ago with me and now with Martin." Joey said slightly purplexed as she squinted in the sun smiling oddly.

"Seen what?" Julie asked.

"Helen doesn't just do faces Julie! I mean she does faces and she's excellent at it, but she just doesn't do faces! How can I put this? She does souls! When I was struggling and I mean struggling with this, and how to get out, I walked into her place to get a basic makeover.

You know, just a little help with girl stuff. I'd heard she was good and I'd taken the chance of going there to at least get that makeover and perhaps pictures. I felt I'd be happy having at least one picture of me as I believed I was or at least thought of myself as.

What I actually got was a mentor and no less that spiritual guide she referred to. How can I put this so it makes sense for you? She, of all the people I've ever met or known seems to have a sense of us! Us being those transgendered souls as it were. I think she sees it in Martin." Joey said hoping this didn't upset Julie.

"Martin? No way? Martin is pretty, I'll admit that and he's almost feminine becuause of his size but, trust me, there is no girl locked inside. I've been with the guy for a couple of years now. I know!" Julie said.

"You know what you need to know. Perhaps you know what he's wanted you to know? Maybe he's only allowed you just the view you need of him and nothing more because he's afraid of it himself? He may not even know this about himself and I'm speaking from experience! I'm not saying he's going to run off and get a sex change but I am saying that Helen knows!" Joey said.

"She's a nut!" Julie said.

"She's a nut with a heart and a set of very good eyes!" Joey added.

"Well, we've got an hour." Julie said.

"Let's go get him... I mean her a bra and panties!" Joey said.

"Why?" Julie asked and added: "We're going shopping right after this.

"Laugh if you want, but when we come back he's going to want those!" Joey said smiling sympothetically, and with a softer voice added: "And I know that because I've been there as well."

"Bra and panties then!" Julie added as she went into her purse for her keys. Julie watched Joey for a moment pausing as if to find the words as she added: "He did seem more relaxed didn't he?"

Meanwhile Martin allowed Hellen to take his hand and begin walking him through her shop towards the back.

"Sit and tell me who you are?" Helen said to Martin after she led him past the small clinetel past a door with beads seperating it from the shop proper.

"You mean where I was born and stuff?" Martin asked.

"No! Who you are... Inside. Tell me about the little girl I saw when you first came in." Helen said.

"I... I'm not... I don't think I can?" Martin said and then felt a little surprise that he'd just admitted something.

"Well, you can. I saw the wonder in her eyes in those first few seconds. YOu can, but you don't know how yet. So I'll tell you what, you think about her for awhile as I reach in and bring her out. Now then, let's start with a good facial scrub, a hot wrap and then those first steps every little girl dreams about. In your case that little girl that has been patiently waiting for a long time." Helen said.

Martin felt odd thinking of him as a her, but excited in those seconds and some of that because of this woman. He felt comforable with her. How she knew or even if she knew wasn't clear to Martin but he felt something.

"So tell me about that girl you know?" Helen said as she put a large taffeta shop bib over Martin's arms before setting him back into the chair.

"Who?" Martin asked.

"That girl you know? The one without a name yet." Helen said.

"I'm not sure I can. Honestly." Martin said.

"No, not you! I don't want to know about you. I want to know about her? Think of it that way. Don't talk about you as her but her as her. You can see her a little can't you?" Helen said.

"Yes? I think?" Martin answered.

"How old is she?" Helen asked as she started applying what looked like toothpaste with sand in it to her gloved hand.

"Eigtheen? I think. No, fifteen! Maybe younger." Martin said flushing at the age he settled on but wanting to say younger.

"She's younger than that isn't she?" Helen said.

"Yes!" Martin said.

"I'm going to guess eight or ten?" Helen said.

"About that." Martin said.

"Does she still play with dolls?" Helen asked as she began rubbing Martin's face with that material that was drying as she did so.

"Yes." Martin said.

"She loves dolls doesn't she?" Helen said.

"Yes she does!" Martin said visializing a girl sitting in a room, on a round rug surrounded by dolls.

"Blond hair?" Helen asked.

"Curls too." Martin said as his voice changed a little.

"She likes ribbons and bows doesn't she?" Helen said in a soothing voice.

Martin nodded and lost sight of the booth he was in and saw more of that room. It was as if he was there in that room. He could feel it. It was a blush pink trimmed in a mave near the ceiling. The door frame and closet were trimmed in that same color and white lace curtains carried the theme with the tie backs that held them open.

Martin turned from his dolls towards the four poster bed as if for the first time. A canopy to match the curtains covered the top flowing at each post down to large satin bows and Martin smiled.

"She likes ribbons and bows a lot!" Martin said.

"Of course she does!" Helen whispered as she gently cleaned off the dry mask that covered martin's face.

"She likes her bed!" Martin said sounding almost childlike and Helen smiled.

"Does she have a name?" Helen asked.

"Mary! Mary Elisabeth!" Martin said now definitely sounding childlike.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 02:42:04 AM »
Some Guys Like It - 6
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/21/2004 04:57:17 [-04]

"Mary?" Helen said.

"What?" Martin answered.

"I believe I can do your face now!" Helen said as she picked up another wash cloth she'd had warming.

"I'd like that!" Martin answered in a decidedly feminine and juvenile tone.

"I know you will honey!" Helen said as she continued guiding Martin deeper into his own visualization of the views she was sharing.

"Can I wear lipstick?" Martin asked.

"Of course you can sweetheart." Helen said as she patted Martin's hand next to her.

"And the stuff for the eyes?" Martin asked from underneath the slowly cooling cloth that covered his face.

"Everything precious. Aunt Helen is going to let you try everything." Helen said as she slowly and carefully removed the damp cloth. Martin's face had softened considerably as his face muscles had lost their tightness. He had the face of an angle Helen thought looking down at him as she opened her case looking for the perfect foundation.

A few blocks away...

"Here!" Julie said as the walked down the isle of the teen department.

"No! Over there!" Joey said.

"That's the little girl's section." Julie said.

"I know. That is the section Martin would like." Joey said.

"Now how can you know that?" Julie asked.

"We're a lot alike!" Joey said wistfully.

"No, I'd say you were miles apart!" Julie noted.

"You're right when you say we were miles apart. In forty minutes that's going to end." Joey said as she picked up a pair of panties with Cinderella decorating them.

"He'd never wear those! We need to find white and most likely something in a cotton." Julie said trying to find panties that would be a bit more conservative.

"No, these and these may not be girlish enough. Besides, they come with a bra." Joey said as she held the bra open. It was an "A" cup which was hardly more than a dimple in the satiny fabric but there was a cute image of Cinderella at the center with her gown flowing outwards over the cups of the bra.

"OK, but you're buying these if he doesn't wear them!" Julie said but smiled at the thought of Martin running around their place in just those panties and that bra. There was something very exciting coursing through her body as she took on the image of Martin playing the role of a girl.

"Hello, you there?" Joey said.

"What? Oh, sorry! What?" Julie said blinking herself back to reality.

"Want to share that fantasy?" Joey asked.

"Nope!" Julie said but smiled.

"OK! Well, these are my first choice." Joey said.

"Mine to." Julie noted as she tugged her wallet from her purse. She'd taken her purse back from Martin just before they left the beauty salon.

And at the salon...

"Foundation is a good name for this since it's the base for everything else honey. Here sweetheart, take this sponge and go ahead and dab it on while I show you with my finger on my face how to do that." Helen said.

Martin took the sponge with one hand and a large makeup mirror in his other and began drawing the foundation along his forehead and nose. The "T" area Helen said. The most active part of the face for oil and sweat. She had used an astringent on that part telling him that it not only cleaned his pores, but it reduced the size of those pores. They were larger in men although his face was already far more feminine than masculine.

That foundation blended Martin's face into a soft light almost imperceptible tan, made darker by his wig. On most people it would have been too white but on Martin it was perfect as he did his chin and neck. Blush came after that as he did the apple of his cheeks stroking back towards his ear. She gave him another color just a shade darker showing him the single stroke below the first. It made his cheekbones stand out.

She did his eye liner and mascara using a lighter shade of gray for both since she wanted that little girl look rather than someone Martin's age or older. He fluttered between the brush strokes. His eyebrows stung as she plucked the few hairs that grew randomly past that definition line and added a light tan pencil to draw the rest to a lightly slopping point.

Helen was having difficulty breathing as that little girl emerged. She saw Martin as her daughter or very much the daughter she'd like to have and smiled over that image as she outlined his lips. It was a dark shade of pink defining them before she twisted open the lipstick.

That too she handed Martin knowing how much pleasure a boy got from putting lipstick on. Three layers she said: One for the base, the second for the color and the third for kissing. Martin blushed at that last, Helen laughed and said: "Never mind that, you're much too young anyway."

It was almost the end of that hour when Helen stepped back to admire that little girl she'd helped surface. Martin, after Helen had turned his chair towards the large wall mirror, simply sat there in stunned silence. Looking out from his eyes he didn't notice that much difference. Looking back from that little girl's eyes made him almost cry - happily.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" Helen asked.

"Yes." Martin whispered.

"Mary?" Helen asked.

"Yes?" Martin answered.

"Can we put Martin away in the background for a little while?" Helen asked.

"Yes." Mary answered and Martin was sure it was her answering and not him.

"Wonderful. Now then, can I show my little Mary off to the rest of the ladies?" Helen asked.

"Yes." Mary said blushing but excited over that.

"Well then let's go introduce my little girl to the world!" Helen said taking Mary's hand.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 02:42:50 AM »
Some Guys Like It - 7

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Jun/22/2004 02:16:28 [-04]

Helen, now holding Mary's hand and very affectionately, walked her into the larger part of the shop. Several women, there for that entire time getting sets or color and a few just curious, turned as the beads rattled aside. More than a couple of those women gasped at the transformation they were now witnessing.

It was more than the hair, those large pink bows and that pretty face. It was the shyness of that little girl holding Helen's hand. One of the women, a grandmother herself, saw that same kind of expectancy, hesitation and excitement on the boy's face as her granddaughter's when they did the beauty parlor together. It was definitely that of a little girl made pretty hoping to be told that she was as she walked towards the center.

Joey and Julie walked in just a moment later, and Julie nearly missed Martin until she saw Helen. Julie had recognized Martin only because of that hair and those large bows. She gasped not trying to hide her surprise. Joey almost jumped up and down excitedly and, in spite of herself, did a little. Julie was expecting "cute" even pretty but the boy under it nonetheless. She wasn't expecting adorable, nor breath taking and definitely not the face and apparent mannerisms of a little girl.

"Martin?" Julie said in a question filled with awe, utter shock and total surprise.

"Mary!" Helen said.

"What?" Julie asked looking from Martin to Helen.

"She's Mary now!" Helen said.

"Oh? OK. Well, hello Mary!" Julie said.

"Hi!" Martin said happily before adding: "Guess what? Helen let me do my own foundation, blush and lipstick" Mary said smiling.

Those women in the shop, as well as the beauticians, had all stopped talking and working before Joey and Julie had walked in. The business of that place began again slowly but not before Mary was hugged by the woman with the grand daughter.

"You look absolutely perfect!" Julie said.

"I feel pretty!" Martin said but sounding very much like a girl named Mary.

"Told you!" Joey noted to Julie with a light poke in the ribs, and then added to Martin: "Got you something to wear out of here!"

"Right!" Julie said remembering as she opened the small bag before pulling the panties and bra out.

If Martin blushed it didn't show because his cheeks were already rosy. He did however smile a little more and that sent Julie's smiled into a confused look.

"We can take these back!" Julie said on the defensive fearing Martin would refuse.

"No! Please, it's OK! Martin as Mary said lifting a hand towards the panties and bra with the tag showing Cinderella on it. He had seen Cinderella first and the panties and bra second.

"You can change in the back bathroom sweetheart!" Helen said.

Martin as Mary nodded and turned clutching both the panties and bra as she walked off.

"I remember when I got my granddaughter her first bra and nylons!" That grandmother said and added: "Her mother had a fit but she let her wear them. Same face on my granddaughter as on that little girl!"

That girl? Julie mused over the reference. That girl wasn't a girl at all, Julie also mused. It didn't feel right that thought because she'd had a sense of Mary in those moments. "That girl!" She whispered to herself.

"She's very pretty!" Joey said enviously.

"How did you know?" Julie asked of Joey.

"About?" Joey asked.

"About the panties, that bra?" Julie asked.

"I've been there!" Joey said and added: "Not sure how it works, but once you've got the image of yourself as a girl there is a definite change and that change sort of drives the rest of it. That's why I wanted him to have his wig, nails and face done in this order. I think the brain starts mixing the old fantasies with that new reality and simply makes the change. Can't explain it any better than that. It's also going to make it very easy to buy her a new dress!"

"So you think Martin has wanted to be a girl but hid it?" Julie said.

"Not necessarily, although that's a definite possibility." Joey noted and added: "I always felt like a girl but after a time I started hiding it and acting more like a boy. Being forced to do something makes those desires stronger. The urge to be a girl was always there and for a time I could control it. At least till I had my own transformation and then it was way too late to go back."

"So Martin won't go back?" Julie asked.

"Didn't say that. He might and he might not. Right now he's discovering stuff inside that he didn't know about or perhaps ignored. That's going to last for a while. After that, after this newness wears off it could go either way." Joey said.

"But for now he's a girl?" Julie said.

"Are you kidding? Did you see his face? I'd say yes just looking at that face when you handed him his panties and bra." Joey said.

Martin wasn't close to this conversation as he undid his jeans. The light pink nylon panties, decorated with soft clouds and Cinderella, was all he cared about and those went on quickly. The bra followed almost as fast and Martin shuddered some in a delightful ecstasy of satisfaction.

Martin put his hands on his hips and twisted in front of the mirror to see those little mounds of his bra. Boys didn't have breast and suddenly he did. They were not much but they were there and he smiled as he twisted slowly left then right again. He turned for a back view and turned once more before picking up his jeans.

It was that hint of a bra under his tee-shirt and that suggestion of breast that caused Julie to almost gasp again. The last of the male was gone as she realized how right Joey had been. Martin... No, she thought, Mary could go anywhere at this moment and no one would be the wiser.

"Feel it?" Joey asked in a kind of conspiratorial voice as Mary slowly and shyly walked up to join them.

"Yes!" Mary said without hesitation and thinking of herself as Mary when she thought about it. Martin was in the background and she was thrilled to keep him there for a time. A long time if this was how she would feel.

"Mary?" Julie said repeating Martin's girl name and adding: "I like that name!"

"Me too!" Joey said.

"Me too!" Martin added causing all three to laugh.

"My work here is finished!" Helen said hugging Mary as she handed her a small clear make up case with the things she had used for her transformation. Although she added: "Until your next appointment that is and it would be nice if I got to see that new dress!"

Everyone laughed again and Julie hugged Helen as well as she noted: "You are truly an artist!"

"Thank you, but that was a very easy canvas to paint on!" Helen noted before adding: "You are very lucky!"

"Lucky?" Julie asked and added: "Lucky how?"

"How? Honey, not many women get a man that can slip over to our side that easily. Imagine those nights ahead? Best of both worlds!" Helen said.

"Not sure I understand?" Julie said.

"You've got the perfect partner! You've got a little girl with a pen-is!" Helen said laughing.

It was Julie's turn to blush. That blush remained but there was a spark of something else. That was what was missing! Those were the emotions she keep feeling since this began. That hint of an attraction to another women had been there as soon as Martin was softened with the wig and now more than ever. Julie couldn't wait to get Mary into her new dress and then laughed because she couldn't wait to get Mary out of that dress either.

"Let's go shopping!" Julie said taking Mary's hand.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender