Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby by Mary Beth Sanford  (Read 39292 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Baby by Mary Beth Sanford
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:08:39 AM »
The Baby
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/19/2004 17:12:40 [-04]

The Baby! That was the title of the play Ms. Evans wanted to cast. It was once a low budget theatrical feature released decades ago with Ruth Roman in the staring role as a boozy head case of a mother of a very disfunctional family. A mother who, out of hatred over a runaway husband, forces her teenaged son to dress and behave like an infant.

In Ms. Evans version she added two very large and very wicked step sisters. Those step sister's hand-me-downs will become the source for the boy's baby clothes. Ms. Evans noted happily that she was planning on casting me in the role of that baby.

I've always wanted to be an actor and this, as Ms. Evans explained, would be a great role to developed my character skills with. The only thing left to do was develop the play for next Fall. The reason she was alerting me so early was because I would be an essential part of that development. That is if I first accepted the role, and of course if I was willing to give her my Summer she needed to write and develop that play.

I had planned on working and mentioned that since my grant didn't cover one hundred percent of my tuition, books and living expenses. I was surprised, pleasantly, to discover that she too had a grant from a local supporter for performing arts. I was even more surprised when she said she wouldn't mind replacing what I would have made working part time.

An opportunity to act, room and board free, with enough money earned so that I didn't have to work at all that Summer! It just didn't get any better than that. How could I not say yes I said hugging Rose for the opportunity I'd just been handed. Rose hugged me back affectionately, while imagining me wearing nothing but a diaper and pair of baby pants. Pink baby pants.

Cindy and Sandy had money first because of their father. When he died a lot of sound investments in some of his original holdings by their investment banker left them very well off. Their fortune grew as they did and in not too many years later they were left quite comfortably wealthy.

Wealthy and a little bored at times. What to do was often a topic they discussed between themselves and the best that can be said of the two girls was that they had very unusual taste. Carol, their house keeper, was actually a very good house keeper, although Carol was also very good at being a professional dominatrix.

Then there was Sally who served as Carol's helper and often as an upstairs maid. Sally, just so you know, was once a young man named Simon. Simon, after this long in his role as a maid, held out little hope of ever being a man again. That was the price Simon paid for that summer a couple of years ago when he played the submissive to Carol for the entertainment of the two girls. Before that Simon was a student and would be actor.

Ironically it was Rose who had mentioned to Simon that opportunity to help develop a play for a couple of wealthy patrons of the arts. Simon, at the time, believed he was playing the role of a young man who was forced to pass himself off as a young woman by his evil aunt. Carol played the role of that evil aunt and by the end of that Summer Simon, happily, was no longer just acting in that role.

Cindy and Sandy were reminiscing over that Summer and how devilish it had been in the beginning with Simon not knowing he was actually learning to act in his new life style. Actually, by the time he was able to figure it out for himself, he no longer cared. Surely, the two women mused as Simon served them tea, there was another opportunity to do something similar to another young man.

Cindy, the older of the two by eleven minutes, was the one that snickered. Sandy, knowing it had to be wonderfully wicked pressed her sister for whatever it was that caused that snicker.

"Billy!" Cindy said.

"Billy? Billy Anderson?" Sandy asked.

"Billy Anderson!" Cindy noted.

"What does Billy Anderson have to do with this?" Sandy asked.

"You don't remember that night?" Cindy asked smiling.

"Sure I remember it! It was the last time I saw him! As a matter of fact, he never spoke to me again!" Sandy said frowning before she too laughed. Poor Billy. Sandy had talked him into dressing in her clothes after a lot of sexual suggestions then left him to be discovered by Cindy.

Cindy had played the shocked and irate girl so well that Billy was in tears when Sandy returned. Billy was also wearing one of Sandy's old diapers and plastic pants that Cindy insisted he allow her to put him into as payment for her silence. By the end of that day Billy had been taken where few boys would dare imagine and when he left it was the last time he spoke to either of them.

"So how we going to put a psychosexual play together around that kind of thing?" Sandy asked.

"That's what Rose is for!" Cindy said picking up her cell phone and punching in Rose's two digit code. Rose promised to consider their request and would given how much the girl's paid her that last time. Rose had felt guilty about Simon until it became obvious that Simon truly loved being a sissy maid.

A quick search of the school's film base turned up that old movie called The Baby and before long Rose had a copy of it playing for the two women and Carol. It was the perfect base for a play and she had the perfect candidate Rose said handing the two women a picture of me in a dress without my wig and makeup.

I'd played the part of a boy dressing as a girl to escape a group of boys out to get even for a stunt I'd pulled on them. It had been a comedy and went over great when we performed it. The picture was of me and the cast just before the play opened. Cindy and Sandy were in lust they said and the rest was up to Rose.

Rose called them right after she talked with me and the girls, now expecting me, promised everything would be ready within a week of that call. When you've got money, most things people believe difficult or impossible only take a little longer. In that cavernous basement, where Simon once learned to act the part of a girl, was now a new set thanks to a set designer and some cash.

Those house was an old Victorian brought up to modern times and that basement ran the full length and width of the house. Running long ways nearly thirty feet and almost twelve feet deep were two stage rooms with one a nursery and the other a living room. The nursery, while appearing to be an adorable place for a baby girl was designed with an adult in mind.

In the closet and filling each day in that week were more than enough outfits to please a little girl but frighten a boy to death. There were cloth diapers, baby pants, rompers, dresses and everything you'd need if you were raising a baby girl only everything was designed for a young man learning to become one. Me!

To break the ice I was invited to a dinner in town to meet our benefactors and my co-star who would be playing my mom. Carol had acted in collage in a limited way, but was willing to play that part happily. I met Cindy and Sandy who were even more excited since neither of them had ever done anything like this before.

The restaurant was one of the best and since I was almost the guest of honor, it made me feel very important. Very important to be something of a professional among those novices and their constant complements and adulation went a long ways in clinching inflating the ego I walked in with. By desert I was almost shaking with anticipation and couldn't wait to see the mock up of the set I'd be rehearsing in.

I gave little thought to my costumes or what I'd be wearing although it was clear, according to Rose, that the two women were keen on authenticity and details. That was why Rose loved working with these two women she said and even more thrilled, she noted, to be writing and directing for a new play. We all left the restaurant elated.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 04:09:38 AM »
The Baby 2

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/20/2004 16:52:56 [-04]

I was beside myself. Overwhelmed might be a better word and definitely feeling like royalty. Carol met me at the car when I drove up, and a very beautiful woman, not too much older than me, took my overnight bag and another that held mostly Summer stuff. Cindy and Sandy greeted me as if I was a visiting crown prince insisting I take my lemonade on their spacious patio while we waited for Rose.

They wanted to surprise us together they said.

Rose had told me of the plan changes and that she and I would be staying with the two sisters while the play developed. I was shocked speechless when Rose told me that the two had actually built the stage rooms she'd roughly described for the play. I couldn't imagine anyone with that kind of money or resources and Rose laughed. Cindy and Sandy, she said, could have just as easily built the entire theater if they'd wanted to.

Not only had they done those rooms, but they had started some of the costuming as well I was told. Props, clothes and the two rooms she hadn't yet designed herself, and all because the two women had been invited to participate in developing the play. As for those who would actually play the parts, those from school that is, Rose said they'd be brought into this when she had a good first draft developed.

When Rose arrived there was a Christmas eve kind of atmosphere. Family, and anticipation of Christmas morning. You couldn't help be excited as the women moved about like little girls. Which is exactly how they looked when they had Rose and I wait while they went and got into their costumes. Carol was wearing a gray dress not too unlike what you'd imagine a nanny wearing and the two women were now dressed as little girls right down to their Mary Jane shoes. You simply had to love their spirit.

Rose was thrilled and so was I as the reality of actually doing this started to set in. This is the best part of a play, this first part. It's all new and there was no question the women were into it and that actually got me into it. Given their little girl outfits, I couldn't wait to see what they had built. I still hadn't given what I'd be wearing much thought but I did admire what they wore. It was time for the grand preview, the two announced happily.

Hard to imaging a house this big but it was. Four or five thousand square feet, a half dozen bed rooms, and a kitchen I'd of guessed was nearly as big as the one for our cafeteria. The bathroom I'd used was actually bigger than my dorm room and that added to my anticipation. When we reached the bottom of the basement steps it became almost overwhelming. Two rooms, with three walls greeted me. That forth, where we stood was missing for the audience. They had actually built and furnished one as a living room and the other a bedroom. More of a nursery actually but incredibly complete.

There was wall paper, trims, even pictures hanging and all of it, I was told and when the time came, would go to the school as a donation and perhaps for the actual play. Meanwhile, we would have it sitting here the whole time to work on the play. There was even a desk with a computer set off in a corner for Rose to work at. The focus changed only slightly as the three women now turned their attention on me after Rose hugged them their due.

I was amazed and said so over and over again. Just the walls alone had to have cost a bundle and as I moved about the nursery it was clear you simply don't go out and buy furniture meant for a baby in adult sizes. Crib, changing table, dresser, high chair and an old style playpen with the wooden sides that can fold. All of it beautifully made and very authentic looking and, remarkable, suitable for someone my size. You've simply got to love the theater I said more to myself than anyone else.

"Not going to be too difficult getting into character in this set!" I said by way of a complement which obviously went over big. They viewed me as a star and perhaps I was, but I wasn't anywhere close to those skills yet, although it didn't matter. I liked it and I ended up hugging all three of them as Rose had and getting some serious hugs back.

Rose stepped into the middle of the nursery and everyone went silent as it became clear Rose was thinking and after a time she said: "OK, I think I'm going to start the play with the confrontation between the boy and his mother. The whole play is going to be dialog and minor interactions within these two rooms. Going to be a lot like they did with Death of a Salesman. In that play all of the acts were set within the confines of a small apartment.

I can build the dialog so it gives both a history up to that moment and then the moment itself. Mother is hurt and angry over the few weeks since her husband left. The daughters, sympathetic, now just as angry and her son frightened since he's been the brunt of her tirades so far. It's gotten worse and while he's been gone at a friends for the weekend, his mother has completely changed his room.

The boy is going to be very submissive and frightened of his mother and sisters. He's too afraid to stand up to any of them so he has no choice but to do what his mother wants and that's when she dresses him... Yes, that's how this should start. I can build the dialog so the audience gets the whole history while he's getting changed in those first few minutes.

The rest of the play is going to be in a couple of parts although I'm not sure if they will be acts or how those acts will come together yet. I do like the idea of building this in those parts though. First part then, and this is a rough, is his initial humiliation or transformation. Second part is the interaction with his sisters who start treating him like baby girl, and the third part his total capitulation and final acceptance of his fate.

Yes, I like that! In the second half the play will introduce the social worker and her shock over what those three have done to that boy. Not sure yet how that second half will play out yet but I'm guessing it will flow once we get the first half drafted. Now then, my only concern at present is Martin getting diapered!

That's going to be the only exposure and we can't show his genitals on stage, so Martin, why don't you climb up on that changing table and Carol, if you would, as soon as he's laying there, can you take up a position in front of his waist. I want to see what the audience is going to see or not see." Rose said.

I moved to the table, climbed on the printed baby mattress and laid back flat. It was a twin bed mattress and large enough for me to lay on. Both Cindy and Sandy moved off to give Rose a clear view and Carol took up a position so my waist area was blocked. Rose moved to the extreme right, then left of that room before she said: "Not going to be a problem. This is great! No exposure at all with Carol standing like that.

I also like the audience not seeing him actually getting diapered until he is. I think we'll leave his shorts on though till he's actually laying on the changing table that first time so Carol, you'll have to take them off for him. As for the times after that we should be OK because Martin will already be wearing a diaper and simply being changed. The rest of his things can come on and off on the changing table with no risk of exposure at all since, like I said, he's going to be diapered.

OK, that's solved. the other issue is you ladies! Ladies, how are you going to do with Martin being nude. Carol, you'll be the one exposed most of all, but I may write in a couple of diaper changes for the girls as well. Martin is a professional actor so I'm not worried about him, so does anyone here have a problem with this?"

The three women smiled, flushed a little but nodded no. I took that complement, Rose had just paid me, to heart and flushed myself but didn't have to respond so I didn't. I was just now coming under the realization of what she was saying about diaper changes as Carol looked at me in a casual but mischievous sort of way and I blushed a little.

"OK, I'm thinking along these lines but I'm not sure yet how to integrate this into the dialog but here's the history: Martin's father, disgruntle over not finding work and having to suffer under his wife crowing as the bread winner suddenly packs up and leaves. He's had enough. Carol, as the mother, has grown increasing bitter and sees her step son as a mirror of his father.

She decides that he's not going to grow up like his father and with that decision also decides he's going to be feminized and regressed and put into his place. It's really Martin's father that's being punished but it's Martin getting that punishment. His sisters of course are delighted and the plan is set. Martin is sent off to his friend's house for the weekend so his room can be transformed.

We've got a carpenter, Carol knows, who is smitten over Carol and has voluntarily made the furniture a couple of weeks before this, in hopes of starting a relationship. What Martin can wear, because of his size can be purchased over the counter and while his furniture is being made Carol and the girls shop for their new sissy baby. Martin is gone from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening and the room is painted and his furniture and clothing are swapped.

The play starts with Martin returning home on Sunday! Martin, you'll enter stage left. Carol, you'll be in his new room folding diapers and baby pants and the girls will be in the living room when he comes in. Martin will ask where mom is and the girls tell him she's in his room and Martin walks to his door and opens it. He's shocked over the changes and not sure what to do.

Dialog starts then with an irate mother and I'll try and draft some of that tonight. What I'd like to do now is have us go through a kind of walk through of this scene so I can get a sense of timing and the steps. Everyone up for it?" Rose asked. I nodded, Carol nodded and the girls nodded as well.

"Carol, you want to take up a diaper, maybe a couple and pair of baby pants and start fusing at the changing table. Girls, you'll be in the living room and Martin, you'll be coming in stage left. Everyone ready? OK, let's do this!" Rose said.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:10:18 AM »
The Baby 3
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/21/2004 23:16:02 [-04]

I walked the length of the basement to the extreme left to the other side of the wall with the door in it. The girls took up positions on a couch and chair and Carol went into the nursery. I'd noticed the diapers stacked below the mattress on a shelf, then neatly folded baby pants next to those. There was a closet designed to the far left wall of the nursery but the doors were closed.

Rose stood at the center of the middle wall separating the living room and nursery as she said: "OK, Martin, imagine that you've had a great weekend with your friend, but you're coming down now that you are home. Home has been a kind of hell for you of late. Girls, when he comes in I want you smirking. Carol, go ahead and start folding diapers!"

I nodded, but couldn't see anyone else except Rose from where I stood. I began imagining my character, thought of something sad and the frown came.

"Everyone ready. OK, action!" Rose said.

I opened the door letting my shoulders sag a little and noticed the smirk on the two girls. They were doing great as I said casually: "Hi! Where's mom?"

"She's in the bedroom!" Cindy said with a mischievous grin.

I walked slowly past the girls. Slowly, reluctantly, a little frightened and opened the bedroom door. Carol was holding a diaper about to be folded as I took in the room. I let that surprise I'd felt the first time I'd seen this room flood back, and took a half step back allowing myself as much surprise as I could imagine.

"Great!" Rose said and added: "That's it exactly Martin. OK Carol you're going to lay the diaper down, turn and face Martin and I want you to look very stern!

"Martin..." Rose said, and added: "You're line, at least for now, is: 'Mom, what have you done to my room?'"

I repeated that line looking shocked and Rose added: "OK, Carol, as the mom, you are talking about what you've done and why. Carol demands that Martin come in and start undressing. As Martin obeys, we'll have a running dialog from the mother about that no good bastard of a husband and her making sure Martin doesn't grow up like him.

Martin, you start undressing down to your shorts. You're scared but you don't dare hesitate. Girls, I want you to bracket the open door as if you're now blocking it . Carol, you are confident on what you've planned as you take up a diaper. Use that one you had and lay it open on the changing table for Martin.

That's the look Martin! You're scared, but obeying. Perfect girls, just perfect. You too Carol, that's exactly what I want. Guys, this is working out perfectly. OK, Martin walks over and gets up on the changing table! Now then Martin, I want you to be facing me when you lay down, but also looking at your sisters at least once as this starts. Carol, you'll be focusing on diapering him."

I went down to my shorts look frightened and suddenly I caught sight of the diaper up close. It was contoured like an hourglass and thicker than Carol's hand. I wondered if it would be too thick then wondered suddenly what it was going to feel like being diapered. When I was down to my shorts I moved to the changing table using the stepping stool before laying flat on my back.

Everyone was silent and the girls both had similar looks on their face when I turned in their direction. Carol too was looking mischievous and even Rose has a slight grin on her face. I was laying over the diaper with my shorts on and immediately Carol started easing those off. It was actually happening as I came to the realization of that.

Cindy, was nearly beside herself since she was the most fond of diapers although Sandy too was finding a great deal of pleasure in what was happening. Carol, of course, was in a kind of dominatrix heaven as she laid my shorts at the foot of the changing table.

"Baby powder Carol!" Rose said and added: "Lots of baby powder and sprinkle it at a kind of angle with your left hand so the audience can see it going up and down!"

Carol lifted the baby powder up from the shelf, twisted it open and began shaking it over me. Up to now I had thought of being diapered but as part of the play and not so personal but when the powder started falling on my skin it started to get more real. Too real I decided.

"Carol, if rubbing the powder in is going to be a problem for you we can forego this part." Rose said.

Carol didn't turn but said: "Not an issue if Martin is comfortable with me doing this."

"I... I'm OK." I said cursing that short bit of a stutter.

The instant I said that Carol's hand moved between my thighs and began massaging the baby powder over my skin. Acting is the art of managing and controlling your emotions but this took me a little past that ability as I reacted to her hand. It was her right hand since the left was still adding powder and it got a little more erotic as Carol's wrist slid over me when her hand went between my legs. I suddenly wasn't actually acting so much as reacting.

Cindy and Sandy were having their own fantasies at the moment and Cindy, with a light moan, was suddenly glad she'd decided to tape herself into a disposable for this rehearsal. Carol finished and I was nearly white from my waist to a few inches of my thighs and painfully excited. Couldn't help that part and when she tugged the thick diaper between my legs it just got worse.

As thick as it was and even though it was cotton it felt light and fluffy and amazingly soft. That worse part came when she tugged the diaper lightly from side to side but at an angle so it was rubbing me in an oddly erotic way. I would never have imagined a diaper as being sensuous nor diapering as ever being erotic but it was.

Carol was pinning the far side together when Rose said: "Do we have a pacifier?"

Sandy spoke then and said: "Baby bottle and pacifiers are on a shelf in that closet."

"Great. Carol go ahead and finish pinning his diaper on while I get a pacifier. I think what I'd like to see, when he lays down, is Carol teasing a pacifier into his mouth. Carol, does that apron have a pocket?" Rose asked.

"Yes." Carol said as she eased the pink tipped diaper pin into the two layers she was holding together.

"Good. So the next time we do this, let's have a pacifier in your pocket and when Martin lays back you tease it against this lips. Martin, you'll resist, but then take it." Rose said as she moved to the closet. I was facing the girls when Rose slid the closet door sideways and didn't see the array of baby things nor the dresses. I did see the pacifier a second later as Rose teased it into my mouth.

"Better!" Rose said as she stepped back out of the room and as Carol began pinning the diaper closed with the second side. No one, I hoped, noticed how excited I was and of course everyone had. It was done as I laid there nursing on that soft rubber and then Carol bent down a bit bringing up a pair of slightly translucent baby pants in a pink tint.

Carol shook them open, gathered them in both hands while moving so she was closer to my feet. I lifted my legs and brought them together gathering the diaper between them as I did so. Carol slid the elastic of the legs over each foot and worked at keeping the baby panties even as they started down past my ankles. I could smell the material trying to determine what it smelled like but deciding it wasn't like anything else that I knew of.

Pink baby pants I mused and those were going to cover a very thick diaper closed around me by two pink plastic tipped diaper pins. This was going to be a very odd play I decided as the leg elastic grew firmer around the beginnings of my thighs. I lifted my bottom as Carol drew the panties over the massive amount of cotton that covered it. At first the panties appeared to be too big but over the diaper it was clear they needed to be.

I'm an actor I said to myself in my mind as Carol fused with the elastic around the legs before doing so around my waist. I had my legs bent with my feet flat on the mattress fighting the urge to run my hands over the shimmering plastic that tinted the diaper under it pink. I caught the look on Carol's face just as her hand rested over the front and that made me blush crimson. I wondered if this was turning her on as much as it was me.

"Can we stop here for a second. Tell you what, take five you guys while I jot down some notes." Rose said. Of course Rose didn't need to jot down any notes, but the girls did need time to admire what I was wearing. Meanwhile, Sally, in her normal maid's outfit was slipping another CD into the recorders fed by the four cameras. I sat up as the girls approached me smiling.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 04:10:59 AM »
The Baby 4

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/22/2004 22:43:54 [-04]

I wasn't sure what to do and I wasn't sure I wanted to stand either. I felt like I was wearing a thick bubble as I eased myself to the edge of the changing table. Carol, smiling at me, gave me goose bumps because that smile had something else behind it. Wasn't sure so I was also thinking it might just be my imagination.

Cindy and Sandy joined up with us and you would have thought they were little girls from their excitement. Rose had stepped over to the computer, sat and began typing. I tried thinking of a dozen other things to rid myself of the emotions that were teasing me but I kept coming back to those moments Carol took and as I did so it left me slightly giddy.

"That was so amazing. No wonder you like acting. It's almost magical!" Cindy said as she eased closer.

"I almost felt like your sister when you walked in. That face gave me goose bumps!" Sandy said as she lifted her skirt slightly with her two hands daintily looking as if she would curtsey.

"Perfect fit!" Cindy said moving a hand casually to my side as she added: "My I? It's kind of the first time we've had a chance to see these things on and I'm still kind of surprised at how authentic they look. How to they feel on? Kind of weird I'll bet?"

I nodded a yes and tried ignoring Cindy's hand which was now pinching the baby pants slightly at my side. Sandy was actually leaning at the back and their focus, as they joined Carol's attention of what I was wearing made me very self conscious.

"Feels odd!" I said flushing a little.

"That woman was right!" Sandy said as she straightened again.

"What's that? Cindy asked as she set her hand open moving it slightly over the panties as you might a piece of fabric.

"Forward facing legs! Remember what she said when we asked about that? I'd thought she'd made a mistake but it's clear that she knows what she's doing." Sandy said.

"Oh, right! So when the baby sits... I mean when someone wearing these sits it doesn't tugged tug the back down. I just can't get over how real these look!" Cindy said.

"I could do that again!" Carol said laughing.

"Not sure I could!" I said joining her in that laughter but more out of nervousness, as I sat there wishing for something else to talk about.

"Hey you guys, I'm on a role here and if you don't mind I'd like to keep going so that five minutes might be a bit longer. Why don't you have lunch and I'll join you in say half an hour or so. We can pick this up again after." Rose said twisting in her chair.

"Want us to stay dressed then?" Cindy asked.

"Would you mind?" Rose asked.

"No. Sandy said although she turned to me to confirm I was OK with what I was wearing. Of course I was until she mentioned having lunch. Going off stage as it were, made me a little more self conscious of what I was wearing. Although it was just as clear that the girls were having too much fun and if I did change I'd most likely have to be diapered again.

"No, I'm OK." I said.

"What a trooper you are! I don't think there is another man that I know that could do what you are doing. Got to be pretty brave to do something like this as far as I'm concerned." Carol said.

I nodded shamelessly then over her complement. She'd touched my ego once more and that took some of the embarrassment out of spending my lunch time in just a diaper and pair of baby pants. "Mind if I put my tee-shirt on?" I asked of Rose.

"Of course not. Your shoes and socks as well." Rose said and when she did Carol, who had been picking the things up that I taken off, now gathered those shoes and socks. She laid the tee shirt beside me and went about slipping my socks on first then both shoes. The tee shirt followed but didn't go past my waist. I stood then.

Sally, hearing the dialog, and the word lunch, checked the CD recorders one last time then left the room they were in for the kitchen. She closed the door and locked it. I was standing making me very aware of what I had on as the diaper gathering between my legs pushed the slickness of the panties against my thigh.

"You first, I want to watch you walk!" Carol said. She had moved slightly off to the side to allow me to stand and swept her arm by way of an invitation to go ahead of her.

"No way!" I said smiling at the obvious ploy and thankful for that humorous way she'd said it. It took some of the edge off this.

"No, I insist!" Carol said.

"Me too!" Cindy said.

"Not likely!" I said backing myself up against the changing table in an exaggerated way with a face now full of terror.

"Mommy insist!" Carol said taking my hand and again there was that odd smile. Made me giddy and embarrassed me as well. I gave in and allowed her to tug me toward the long basement steps. The girls fell in behind me. Rose turned and watched after I passed. She would wait a bit and join us since the whole reason for this pause was to get me upstairs.

Sally was in the kitchen and Carol released my hand when we reached it going off toward the refrigerator as she said: "Sally, we're taking a lunch break, why don't you set the table."

Sally nodded but took a little bit longer to look at what I was wearing bringing a blush to my cheeks again. She hadn't been part our mornings rehearsal so she was a stranger to the reason I was dressed that way and I wondered what she was imagining.

Of course Sally had already spent some of her evening yesterday, and most of last night wearing nearly the same exact things for Carol when they went to bed. Sally's blush came from remembering that as did her smile that I thought was for me and, I suppose, in some ways it was.

I was sitting at table with my back to the large ornate squares of mirror behind me giving the girls a view of the back of me as Sally and Carol served lunch. Carol had joked that she could fix me something from Gerber's if I'd like and the girls began teasing me immediately over which of them would feed me.

Rose joined us just as we were served our soup and was very excited over what she'd accomplished she said. Acting out the play as we were doing, she also noted, was incredibly beneficial and gave us a nod for that.

"I could stay dressed like this forever!" Carol said of her little girl dress she began fussing with.

"Me too!" Sandy said before looking at me.

"I'd rather not say!" I said laughing.

Carol noted the tone and the words and smiled with her back to me. She was positive I could and even if I wasn't, she mused, a half dozen more diaper changes with lots of baby powder would bring a yes to my lips by the end of this day. And if not then tonight, when she took me to her room, I would say yes for sure.

"This is going very well! I've got a good first draft of the dialog for that first part and I'm thinking that instead of a bubble or romper when we start up again, we go ahead and try one of the dresses." Rose said.

"Oh that is going to be great! Wait till you see those dresses." Cindy said.

"Have to admit that the woman making the costumes really out did herself on those!" Sandy said.

"Cute?" Rose asked.

"Absolutely adorable!" Cindy said looking at me as she lifted her sandwich for another bite. She was sharing her gaze with the reflection of my bottom in the mirror and added: "Can't wait!"

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 04:11:34 AM »
The Baby 5

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/23/2004 19:46:48 [-04]

"Dresses?" I asked trying to imagine what a baby dress for an adult might look like and deciding I most likely didn't want to imagine it. I'd tried imagining what a baby's diaper and plastic panties might look like on before I'd been put into them, and now all I had to do now was look in the mirror.

"Well, what say we take up where we left off?" Rose asked.

"I'm ready!" Cindy said.

"So am I!" Sandy added.

I nodded.

Carol simply smiled at me that odd smile she'd had when she took my hand. Why that got to me wasn't clear but it did and it wasn't all that bad a feeling either. Carol moved closer as I stood and again took my hand and I gave in to the gesture as we headed once more for the basement.

"Well take up our same places before lunch. Martin, you'll be sitting up on the changing table, girls at the door watching and Carol, you'll have the honors as mom again." Rose said as everyone moved to the places.

"Any particular dress?" Carol asked.

"I've got choices?" Rose said happily.

"We've got six so far and there are three more being made." Cindy said and added: "A couple of slips and some lacy socks to go with his Mary Jane shoes."

"Wonderful! Martin, would you like to consider your first dress or should we leave it up to mommy to chose?" Rose said smiling.

I felt my face flush again at the prospects and more so when Carol slid the closet door open to reveal what was there. I would not have picked any of those dresses and wasn't sure I was looking at much of a difference since they all appeared to be very definitely baby girl styles. I shrugged in a kind of noncommittal way and decided to leave it up to Carol. "I'll go with what Carol decides." I said.

Carol immediately tugged at one of the pink ones. "This one?" Carol suggested.

"Of course any will do but that one is kind of cute! It's a kind of Bishop style or float dress the woman said. Very common style for baby girls and toddlers." Cindy said.

"I like it!" Rose said walking over from the edge of the room to touch the satiny skirt. It was made in soft pleats and didn't have a waist with puffy sleeves gathering at a smocked neckline as Rose asked: "Is there a slip that goes with it?"

"Definitely. All of those dresses have slips. Was a rule growing up for us! Can't wear a dress without a slip mother use to say. That one goes with a very pretty straight slip. Should be at the end of the closet there." Sandy noted.

"OK then, let's go with that one and the black patent Mary Jane shoes." Rose said stepping back to the walls edge as she added: "Let's just go ahead and get him dressed while I figure out what the dialog might be."

Carol had moved to the closet and took up the slip Sandy had noted and a moment later I was raising my arms for it. It was slightly cool to the touch but silky as it came over my head and past my raised arms. Very silky I noted as it slid down my back and chest. I tried keeping myself focused on my role but my eyes met Carol's and that blasted blush came back when she smiled.

The slip was short and I wondered if it would cover the diaper and baby pants deciding if it did it would do so only slightly. The dress followed and the combination of the dress over the slip left me feeling very sissy suddenly. A kind of girlish sense of things but definitely from a boy's perspective and I wondered if other boys would feel this stuff in the same way I was.

The dress buttoned at the back and Carol left those for the socks and shoes and the socks were white but trimmed in a little bit of lace. Very cute I mused. Cute for a girl I also mused but not so cute on a guy I decided. Of course I was wrong as far as Carol was concerned. Definitely as far as Cindy and Sandy had already decided.

"Mary Jane shoes! Something about those little girl style shoes that makes even a boy look little girlish!" Rose said but quickly added: "Although I'm guessing you don't want to hear that do you Martin?"

"Definitely sissy!" I said and smiled which made Carol smile.

"Definitely!" Carol said under her breath but added for my benefit: "Definitely a cute look as far as I'm concerned."

"Really?" I asked whispering back slightly confused.

"Really! Something wondrous in an odd sort of way. Sort of like sharing something that's forbidden. Like braking rules and knowing you are breaking those rules. A touch of mischief." Carol said as she slipped the strap of my left shoe into the small brass buckle and added: "I love breaking those rules and being mischievous at times."

I caught that remark instantly and it went with her face and those eyes boring into mine. I caught myself blushing again and more than a little excited over her statement. "Feeling slightly girlish?" Carol asked.

"Sissy is more like it!" I said.

"Fair enough. I can deal with that." Carol said as she began working on the second shoe as she added: "Would it make any difference if I said that I like this sort of thing?"

I didn't know what to say and was thankful that our whispering had been noticed by Sandy who asked: "Hey, what are you two talking about?"

"I asked if the shoes fit?" Carol said quickly but sharing that conspiratorial look with me.

"If the shoe fits wear it!" I said and not sure why although I was warming to the hints in Carol's comments. She was an attractive woman and I'd just been powdered and diapered by her and was now being put into a dress so there wasn't much left for her to know about me in that regard.

There was a huskiness in her voice and a warm look on her face suddenly as she asked: "And does this sort of shoe fit?"

"I might have said no a while ago so the answer, I think, is I'm not sure now." I said in a whisper and added: "Suppose it depends on who's putting that shoe on."

"Or removing it!" Carol said patting both ankles as she finished.

I didn't answer but I knew exactly what she meant and she got an answer of sorts with my smile and subtle nod.

"All set? Just have to close the back!" Carol said as she took my hand to help me down so she could button the dress.

When I stood it was clear that the gathered diaper and baby pants sat just below my skirt and hem of my slip and I knew that because that's where the girls were looking.

Cindy wanted to sit down because she was feeling faint and Sandy wanted to desperately see what the ruffled panties looked like under one of the bellowing dresses before she too needed a chair. Rose, for her part had nearly forgotten what she was suppose to be doing as I stood there looking so very sissy in her eyes.

"I've got some ideas for the dialog but I think, as our baby is finally dressed, there is this silence as his sisters and mother suddenly realize just what they've done. I'm going to say there is an amazed shock on everyone's face and that changes to a kind of joy over seeing the image of their father now sissified." Rose said.

"Amazement is an easy one since I am." Cindy said.

"Ditto that!" Sandy added.

Carol, standing next to Martin, ran a finger over the back of Martin's hand in an inviting gesture as she said: "You already know how I feel!" It was Martin's turn to want to sit down.

"So from here, we are going to have the girl teasing and teaching him how to be a girl which means we'll most likely spend this last part in the living room." Rose said and added: "We all up for a little more time at this?"

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 04:12:11 AM »
The Baby 6
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/26/2004 13:46:57 [-04]

"OK, Carol, I'm going to have you walk Martin to the living room and girls, you'll start by admiring what he's wearing and teasing him over it. For you girls it's a dream come true, for Martin it's a nightmare!" Rose said.

Carol took Martin's hand and walked him from the nursery to the living room as the girls back up to allow him to pass through the door. When Martin stood in the middle Carol stepped back reminding Martin of a lioness laying prey down in front of two ravenous cubs. Cindy and Sandy were those cubs and circled Martin smiling.

"Hello precious! How sweet you look!" Sandy said.

"So pretty in his little dress!" Cindy said picking at the hem of his skirt easily within reach since it was as short as it was.

"Does baby like his diapers?" Sandy said slipping her hand just under the slip and dress to pat a very well padded bottom.

For Martin's part, acting embarrassed wasn't difficult at all as the girls teased and touched him.

"You know what?" Rose said.

"What?" Everyone asked but Martin.

"What if we spend some of the time actually training him to be a girl? You know, make him sit like a girl might, toss something down so he has to pick it up but do so as a girl would wearing a dress, that sort of thing?" Rose said more as a question.

"Works for me!" Cindy said.

"Me as well!" Sandy added.

"Martin?" Rose asked.

"Beats standing here getting humiliated and verbally abused!" I said but smiling as I said it.

Cindy took my hand raising it as a dance partner might to twirl them and did just that as I made a full circle. When I finished that circle she drew me within the layers of her skirt crushing it as she pulled me close in an embrace.

Cindy kissed me quickly then broke loose smiling as she said: "Sorry about that but I've been wanting to do that for a couple of hours now."

"That's OK?" I said feeling my heart race as I tried to decide what it was that was driving her to say and do that.

"Very adorable and cute and you are about the bravest guy I've had the pleasure of knowing." Cindy added as she ran a finger down my cheek affectionately.

"Hey, no fair!" Sandy said coming over and she took my hand but this time turned me so I was facing her and I got another affectionate hug and another kiss.

When she broke it off I was happily catching my breath as I said: "I think I could get use to this."

Sandy, in a whisper and close to my face smiled and added: "Wish that were true?"

"What?" I asked.

"Wish you were serious about that!" Sandy whispered.

I was wondering if this was a girl thing or what. First Carol and her hints and now Sandy. What was it about me in diapers and baby pants and a little girl's dress that had these women so excited and why was I just as excited?

"I guess I could be?" I said in a whisper about equal to hers while trying to find the words that wouldn't make me sound like I actually wanted to be a sissy.

Sandy bent in and we kissed again. It was softer but no less sensuous and I took as much delight in that one as I had the last. Whatever the reason it was leaving me sexually tense and very excited and no longer acting.

"Gee, I'm wondering if this might not work better if you two adored your brother as a baby girl and not as wicked?" Rose said.

"I don't follow?" Cindy said.

"I'm just wondering how this would play out if you two actually got more affectionate rather than meaner. What if putting him into his diapers and little dress is actually a turn on?" Rose said.

"It is?" Sandy noted.

"Definitely!" Cindy added.

"I could write it in that Carol is still being vengeful but you two are suddenly attracted to your new sissy brother because he is a sissy. Just thinking out loud here?" Rose noted and added: "Martin, what are your thoughts on this?"

I broke my attention from Sandy to address Rose's question and decided it might be a good time to ask if it was possible for girls, some girls at least, to like doing this to boys and did.

"It's somewhat of a power exchange or shift if you will!" Carol said and added: "Males are traditional dominate and females submissive so switching or swapping those roles in this literal sense can be very exciting."

"All girls think that?" I asked.

"Not all, but some! I do if you want to know the truth of it. I mean even though we are acting here for Rose's play it's powerfully erotic for me having you dressed the way you are and more so since I was the one that dressed you." Carol said smiling that smile again.

I blushed crimson over that look.

"Same with me. Only reason I haven't... Well, let's just say that you are very lucky there are others in the room." Sandy noted.

"It's the diapers and baby pants for me. I mean I love the concept of feminizing a man but turning him into an adorable little sissy baby actually gives me goose bumps." Cindy said.

"Should I be thinking about running?" I said trying to ease the mood that was making me feel suddenly faint.

"Actually it's a good way to flesh out the roles. I mean if we understand these things better it's going to make playing the roles much better." Rose said and added: "Martin, you're the only one who hasn't noted how this is effecting you?"

I stood there quietly wondering how far to take this and how much to confess. I was flush from Carol's comments and now more so over the prospects of admitting to something guys, not even guys acting, might want to confess to.

"Honestly, I have to confess that some of this has been oddly erotic? I mean very embarrassing obviously, and humiliating almost to an extreme, but erotic nonetheless." I said.

"Which is, or was, the best and worst of it?" Carol asked.

"I'd have to say you diapering me. Thought my face would catch fire and I'm still amazed over how it felt to actually be pinned into a diaper. Extremely humiliating and just as exciting." I said and added: "Kind of hard to explain and difficult to talk about."

"Sex and erotica is always difficult to discuss!" Carol said and added: "It's our puritan hang ups pushing to the surface. Frankly though if more guys did this there would be far fewer guys so hung up over it."

"Tell me about it!" I said as I stood in the middle of four women dressed in a diaper, baby pants and little girl's dress.

"Well, perhaps it's something we could discuss over dinner!" Rose said.

"Or after..." Carol said and this time I didn't try and hide what I was feeling as I made eye contact.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 04:12:46 AM »
The Baby 7

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/27/2004 14:33:41 [-04]

I spent another couple of hours learning how to move about in a little dress and tolerating the occasional pat from behind and teasing from the girls. Giggles sometimes when I'd forget to bend at the knees and a snicker or two when I was being taught how to curtsey. I practiced that curtsey in front of Carol since she played the role of the queen for that part.

Meanwhile Sally was filing the compact disk she'd already recorded and when Cindy mentioned she was hungry, Sally turned her attention towards the evenings meal. I'd been in my diaper and ruffled panties for hours now and twice had to go potty which the girls, in a humorous way, kept suggesting that I didn't need to bother. They had plenty of diapers.

I declined their offer but did agree to remain dressed for dinner. It was Cindy who had asked and pleas from the rest got my nod of agreement and a blush. That blush wasn't so much that I would remain dressed but that I sort of wanted to remain dressed. Sally was in the kitchen when we all walked up the steps. Dinner became a sort of group effort and gave me a chance to see more of Sally.

I didn't see Sally return to the basement and our stage area nor what she carried to Carol's room and perhaps that was a good thing. Dinner was a long, enjoyable affair covering the play, the things still left to do for the dialog and suggestions. Suggestions on how to incorporate some of the girl's ideas on what sorts of things to do to their pretend sissy brother.

There would be more baby stuff Rose decided including a baby's bottle and a couple more changes using the floor in the living room as well as the changing table. It was well into evening when we all started yawning individually and then as a group. I wasn't nearly as tired as I pretended to be but I did want some time alone with what I was wearing.

Everyone was in the office with the cabinet door open and smiling as I took my dress off but left the slip on and continued practicing my curtsey alone. Sandy was editing the other CDs to shorten several into one "play" disk. Sally had changed into her own diaper and ruffled pair of panties after helping Carol clean the kitchen and was nursing a pacifier on Cindy's lap.

It was Carol who made the wager that I'd put the diaper and ruffled baby pants back on after my bubble bath. An easy bet Carol told Rose who wasn't sure I'd actually do that. Rose lost the bet half an hour later when I laid over the diaper I'd worn and pinned it closed again. I stepped into the ruffled panties and happily climbed into bed.

Sally went to bed with Cindy and Sandy. Rose went to bed by herself and Carol went to her room for her own bubble bath. The girls would get to see the CD about to be made in the morning. I panicked a little when the knock came and a bit more when it was Carol's voice that said: "It's me, Carol! Can we talk for a minute?"

I made sure I was fully covered before saying it was OK for her to come in and took a breath when she did. Carol was wearing a very full and elegant flowing nightgown with matching nylon robe. White nylon trimmed in a light pink and just opaque enough to make it somewhat modest. I should have taken what I was wearing off but it was too late now.

"I know your tired and I am as well, but I just can't sleep without first expressing some of what I'm feeling right now." Carol said and added as she sat at the edge of the bed: "I also think you might be feeling some of the same."

I knew what she was talking about and the panic grew. If I was right she was intent on seducing me and if that was the case the last thing I wanted her to see was what I was wearing. It's one thing to play the role, quite another to get caught not playing that role but wearing those things anyway.

"Actually, I am, but I'm a little exhausted right now." I said hoping not to turn her off if she was turned on but also hoping that she wouldn't see what I was wearing. Not exactly a very manly thing to be wearing.

"Too tired or too embarrassed over what you are wearing right now?" Carol said smiling.

"What?" I asked as the panic swelled up within me.

"That is some of what I found so attractive in you." Carol said.

"What?" I asked.

"The fact that you are willing to be a bit more special that most guys and not afraid to express this side of you." Carol said.

"I'm not sure I know what you are saying?" I said but was sure I did.

"It's just a guess of course and I'm going to be very embarrassed if I've guessed wrong. Although I'm going to be very thrilled if I've guess right." Carol said moving herself closer on the bed. I was laying in the center, under the large comforter I was sure hid the diaper and baby pants.

"About what?" I asked.

"Guessing on what I hope you are wearing right now." Carol said moving her hand towards me and resting it on top of the comforter but directly on top of me and the diaper I wore.

"Am I right?" Carol asked already knowing the answer but getting me to admit it.

"Yes." I said shamefaced and reddening deeply over my admission.

"Tell you what, why don't you come with me to my room and let's talk about this a little more while I change you into something adorable!" Carol said moving her hand over the blankets and me.

It was as if I'd been hypnotized or drugged or put under some kind of spell as she stood and extended a hand. I slid to the beds edge and came out of the covers to reveal what I was wearing and a second later was being kissed because of it.

We left my room and moved across the hall and down two doors for hers. That something adorable was a baby doll nightgown that she put me into as soon as she closed her bedroom door. A bubble gum pink short nightie in two layers and felt wonderful going on. I was also given a pacifier before she had me lay down on my back.

"Does my baby want her diaper changed?" Carol asked in a motherly voice as one might use for a baby. A question not expecting an answer and I couldn't give one so I nodded.

Baby definitely wanted her diaper changed I mused silently as I watched Carol take up the top layer of my night gown. Carol did the same with the second layer and as daintily as the first. It was slow and methodical and she was smiling very self assured while I on the other hand continued to blush.

She started to pull the ruffled panties down and I arched to free the back and watched as she eased them down my legs. They were laying next to me close to my hand with the ruffles up when she paused and laid her hands on either side of my diaper before sliding the left to the front again.

"Baby likes this doesn't she?" Carol asked as she gently guided her hand over the diaper.

I nodded.

"Mommy is going to take care of that!" Carol said moving to the right side of my diaper to undo the diaper pin. She did the left side before putting both pins on the nightstand while leaving the diaper where it was. A second later she lifted it gently and brought it forward to rest open between my legs. A second after that she was gathering her nightgown and moving over me.

Rose thought she heard a soft moan and wasn't sure which room it came from as she put the CD player on pause. It was the part when I was in the living room being teased by the girls. There was no other sounds in the house as Rose smiled and hit the play button again.

Cindy had been the one moaning. Sandy had diapered her sister before undoing Sally's diaper and when Sally was exposed, as I was, Sandy did pretty much did the same thing that Carol was doing. The only exception being that Sally was nursing while laying in Carol's lap when Sandy straddled her. It was Sally nursing on Carol that brought on that moan.

I too moaned in a short while but softer than Cindy's. I was in a sea of white nylon sharing my touch over the layers of my own nightgown mixing with Carol's. On one occation I found the ruffles on the panties and took a moment to imagine them on me again as my fingers played over the lace and nylon.

My concentration faltered and the next moan Rose heard, just a moment later, was mine this time.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender