Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby by Mary Beth Sanford  (Read 39273 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Baby by Mary Beth Sanford
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 04:13:26 AM »
The Baby 8
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/29/2004 01:03:59 [-04]

I woke in a warm embrace not sure where my nightgown left off and Carol's began, smiling over that, and the realization that everything I could remember had been real and not a dream. When I stirred Carol's arm over me moved to my cheek and a finger stroked it.

"Good morning precious!" She whispered very close to my ear.

"Good morning!" I said happily. We'd made love twice last night after I'd been changed into a clean diaper after that first time. She diapered me that second time when we got our wind back.

"Sleep well?" She asked as that finger traced the outside of my ear.

"Like a..." I was going to say like a baby and that made me laugh.

"Baby?" Carol asked.

"Not exactly... I mean not exactly considering what we did between those diaper changes, but yes, I slept like a baby." I said.

"As much of a baby as I need!" Carol said sliding a hand down to my plastic panties.

"I've got to go potty!" I said.

"And your point?" Carol asked patting the baby pants as she said it.

"I... I'm not sure I can actually do that." I said getting her point.

"Honey, there are some things we may think we have control over, but nature has a way of making sure it's only temporary. Mommy is going to lay here with her little princess till she understands that!" Carol said as she played over the baby pants.

That reference made me wonder a bit, but ultimately I give up trying to figure that part out. She obviously enjoyed this role and, when I gave into it, so did I. I snuggled close, closed my eyes contentedly and simply waited. Carol of course was right and before long nature did get it's way.

"Now that wasn't nearly as hard as you imagined was it?" Carol asked cuddling me.

"No." I said.

"Good! The next time will be so much easier." Carol said as she slid to her side of the bed to get up. I started to get out of bed when she said: "Let me change you first sweetheart then I'll give you your bath."

I laid back. There was a new layer added to our roles as I watched her slid the pink baby pants down a little to unpin the sodden diaper before she slid both off together. I allowed her to lift the nightgown from me and walked happily, naked, to the bathroom and my bath.

"How am I going to get back to my room without being seen?" I asked as the water filled the tub as bubbles started foaming from the bath beads.

"Well, there really is no need since I have enough things here to dress you." Carol said.

"I mean without the others seeing me? You know?" I said.

"They know sweets. Trust me, they know. I told them earlier in the day yesterday that I was going to seduce you." Carol said as she helped me into the water.

"Oh..." I said as I sat down in the few inches of water and mound of bubbles. It smelled of baby powder.

"What sorts of things?" I asked.

"What sorts of things what?" Carol asked back opening a bar of baby soap from a box. She dipped it in the water and began washing me.

"Clothes? I just wore those.... Pants and that diaper in here remember?" I said.

"Panties... We as in girls and sissies call them panties honey. You wore panties to my room over your diaper. As for what you'll wear to breakfast? That's easy since it's laying on the chair in my room. I'm going to pin you into another diaper, slip you into another cute little pair of those ruffled panties and then put you into a very adorable little dress." Carol said.

"For the rehearsals?" I said trying to justify what she'd just described.

"Oh I don't know what Rose has planned, but that little outfit you'll be wearing is for my enjoyment." Carol said and added as she dipped the soap between my legs: "And yours."

I decided it wasn't something I really had to care about and since I'd already spent the day in diapers, ruffled panties and a dress it most likely wasn't going to matter. The soaping was making me wish she'd planned on a little love making before breakfast and I smiled at my reaction as she worked.

"Sorry, not yet! Better to anticipate. Makes you more obedient!" Carol said getting at exactly what I was thinking.

"Oh!" I said.

"That's yes ma'am!" She added as she playfully added emphasis to that last statement.

"Yes ma'am!" I said.

I stood as the water drained from the tub and she dried me before having me step out onto the towel she used. A large powder puff and canister of Johnson's Baby Powder turned me nearly powdery white before she walked me to the bed. She laid open another diaper and I laid over that. More baby powder and then those two girlish diaper pins.

The ruffles on the panties she brought to the bed were white and the panties pink nylon over plastic and again I lifted my legs willingly to guide my feet into them. The slip or slips, because I wasn't sure if it was just one or several, turned out to be just one but with petticoats attached. There were swishing sounds as it went over my head and it continued making that rustling sound when she went to pick up the dress. That dress definitely a bit more dressy then the one I'd worn yesterday.

Pink organza over a slightly stiff taffeta skirt with a layer of slips under that. The sleeves were puffy and made of the same material as the overskirt although you could see the slip under the bodice of the dress when it went on. The lace around the slips edges and that tiny pink bow could be seen so it made sense to have something on under the dress that was fancier than it would need to be.

There were Mary Jane shoes and lace socks and I started to look like a five year old going to her first birthday party or to grandmother's house. Carol closed the buckles of my shoes, adjusted the lace of the socks and fussed with the dress when I stood again before she sat on the bad to tie the long sash into a bow.

In the mirror I looked like a boy wearing his sister's best dress and said as much.

"It's a very cute little sissy look!" Carol said from behind as I felt her hands go under the dress to rest on the outside of my thighs before they moved up to the panties as she added: "My most favorite look on a boy!"

"Oh." I said deciding not to comment on how I felt over that word sissy.

"You do want to be mommy's little sissy don't you?" Carol asked still playing under the dress.

I was left no other option but the yes I gave her. I didn't want her to stop playing and thought a no would cause that. I did wonder what the other women might say but that was only a passing curiosity by now. If they knew Carol was going to seduce me and if this was the outcome then they most likely would already know what I'd be wearing.

That last part made me wonder some and mostly about what they thought of me then.

"Do the girls think I'm a sissy?" I asked feeling a little self conscious.

"Not really. They do adore you though and they feel the same way about you as I do. In face, I can tell you as a fact that finding out you are a sissy is going to delight them a lot. So, you ready?" Carol said.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 04:14:13 AM »
The Baby 9

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Sep/30/2004 02:07:52 [-04]

"That makes me a little uncomfortable." I said growing uncomfortable over that word sissy.

"Sissy?" Carol asked.

"Yes." I said.

"It's what boys like you are honey. It's not the word but what you've connected to the word! You've simply got to see that word differently. In this house it's definitely not derogatory. Actually it's a very good word and before long you'll graduate past it anyway." Carol said.

"Graduate?" I asked.

"Yes graduate! Sissy is like a training phase for boys who are learning to be girls. Once you know all there is to know about being a girl you graduate." Carol said.

"Graduate to what?" I asked a little confused.

"To girl silly!" Carol said.

"I'm learning to play a role here!" I said reminding Carol on the reason I was here.

"I know that and that's what you are doing. Doesn't change the rules for this though. It's the same for acting the role or learning the role. First you've got to be a little bit of a sissy then, as you progress, you become more girl like. Really, it doesn't matter if it's this play or play acting right?" Carol asked.

She was being a little harsh about it but she was right. I would be hard pressed not to call a guy that played the role of a guy getting put back into diapers and dresses something of a sissy. I would also think that a guy who spent all of his time learning how to be a girl would ultimately be pretty damn close to being a girl.

"Like it or not, I suppose that's true." I said settling into her logic.

"But you like it right?" Carol asked as she turned me sideways and guided me into her lap. She put her left hand around my waist but under the dress and the right one on my knee and added: "Right?"

"OK, yes, I like it!" I said.

"Then what say we go find the girls and show you off!" Carol said as she leaned over to get the hair brush on the nightstand.

"Fine!" I said as she stood and began brushing my hair off to the side. I looked even more like a boy with my hair styled like a boys and smiled at the sissy looking back. "Fine!" I said again with a grin.

It was slightly unnerving to see Sally wearing almost the same kind of dress as I only hers was in a pale yellow. Cindy and Sandy were dressed as little girls again but dressed older than Sally and I. Sally, when I caught a glimpse of what she was wearing under her dress, was also wearing puffy ruffled panties so she too wore a diaper. The only difference in our look was that she had a large hair ribbon in her hair and I didn't.

Everyone started saying good morning only Rose wasn't around.

"Where's Rose?" I asked.

"She's gone back to the campus to take care of a couple of things. She's left us in charge of you till she comes back. Actually, Cindy and I will be your baby sitters till she gets back." Sandy said laughing a little and added: "Carol will act officially as our mommy!"

I wasn't sure what that was going to do with the rehearsals nor why Sally was dressed like I was and had to ask since I was dressed for no real good reason now. At least not officially. "So what do we do in the meantime?"

"Play! Rose want's us to just play at being girls! Actually Sandy and I are the actual girls while you and Sally are going to be our dolls." Cindy said and added: "You'll be my dolly and Sally will be Sandy's. Anyway, let's make breakfast and we can decide what to do with out dollies while we eat."

Breakfast was a kind of community affair only when it was done and on the table both Sally and I got bibs. Cute, baby girl bibs. "You are dolls!" Cindy said as she put the bib around my neck and added: "Very cute dolls I should add."

"Adorable dolls!" Sandy added as she picked up a fork and started feeding Sally. Cindy did the same thing for me. The girls ate between the bites they gave us as Carol sat watching and eating her own breakfast.

"Ready?" Carol asked after the last of breakfast was cleaned up.

"I am!" Cindy said grabbing a large diaper bag that was sitting by the pantry door.

"Me too!" Sandy said picking up one almost identical to the one Cindy had. Mine was in a light lavender in a Cinderella motif decorating it and Sally's was done in a light pink in Sleeping Beauty.

"Those for us?" I asked feeling a little silly since that was obvious.

"Of course." Cindy said as she took my hand.

"We're not going down to the stage?" I asked as we walked towards the back door.

"Outside for a while!" Cindy said.

Their house stood on a nicely landscaped estate and off in the corner was a nicely done play area with swings, teeter totter and a very cute play house. Cindy and Sandy walked Sally and I by the hand to the swing sets as Carol laid out a blanket before taking the diaper bags.

"This is kind of weird!" I said as I slipped into the soft pastel pink fiberglass seat of the swing

"Fun though." Sally noted as she moved into the one next to me.

"You like this?" I asked while I started a slow casual swing.

"Sure? What's not to like? Don't you?" Sally asked.

"I suppose. Yes, I guess I do in a way." I said thinking about it.

"The girls are great with their dolls!" Sally said.

"You've been their doll before this?" I asked a little surprised.

"Lots of times." Sally said and added: "Better now that you are here."

"Better? How?" I asked.

"Better having someone to share this with." Sally said.

"Except I'm a guy? I mean wouldn't it be better with another girl?" I asked feeling comfortable talking with Sally but thinking her just a little odd that she would prefer a guy rather than another girl.

"But that's just it, I'm a guy too." Sally said.

I laughed as I said: "Right!"

"I am. Honestly! Been here two years this Summer. I'm Simon when I'm not Sally which, I suppose means I'm Sally because I haven't been Simon for a long time now." Sally said and added: "Was really thrilled to know I'd have someone to play with."

I was sharing my focus on what Sally was saying and the girls who were fusing with their or rather our diaper bags. I wasn't sure what to think or how to feel or even if I believed her. "Can't be?" I said.

"Dollies! It's time for your diaper changes!" Cindy said from the blanket as Sandy started laying open a diaper for Sally.

"Easy enough to prove since you're about to see Simon for the first time." Sally said giggling as she slid off the swing. I watched her skipping towards the blanket 'Couldn't be!' I mused.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 04:14:48 AM »
The Baby 10
Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Oct/4/2004 13:12:37 [-04]

A guy! Sally couldn't be a guy I thought to myself walking towards Cindy and Sandy who were both kneeling side by side on a large pastel colored blanket. Almost like a baby's blanket and trimmed in a pink edging with each fusing with the things necessary to change us. Sally was a guy?

I wasn't sure which was unsettling me most: Getting my diaper changed in the middle of a very large yard in broad daylight or getting my diaper changed next to another guy getting his diaper changed. Of course I knew what troubled me most, and still did, since I still found Sally attractive as a girl. Simon, I reminded myself as I reached the blanket.

"Do we have to do this out here?" I asked looking around the yard. There were no fences since their property stretched out from the house for a ways.

"Rose was pretty clear on giving you as much 'real time' experiences as we could come up with before she gets back." Cindy said.

"Besides, it's too pretty to be indoors!" Sandy said.

"I actually don't need changing right now?" I said in a feeble attempt to sit this one out so to speak.

"Wasn't meant to be for the sake of necessity but for the sake of your embarrassment." Carol noted.

"My embarrassment?" I asked.

"Rose wanted you to experience a full range of embarrassing and humiliating experiences, safely of course, so you would have those to draw from for the play." Carol asked.

"Rose wants me to be humiliated and embarrassed?" I asked.

"For the sake of the emotions." Sandy said as Sally kneeled in front of her.

"For the experience." Cindy said as she patted the diaper she wanted to pin me into.

"Well, if she's expecting me to be embarrassed by this then she's definitely right!" I said watching Sally maneuver herself over the area where her diaper had been.

"Well?" Cindy asked.

"What?" I answered before I realized what she was asking.

"Can't experience that embarrassment or humiliation just standing there talking about it, now can you?" Cindy said smiling.

"I would argue otherwise!" I said as I watched Sandy begin laying Sally or rather Simon's skirts and slips back. Took another minute but I decided it was better to be laying next to Sally than standing there watching her get her diaper changed.

"Good girl!" Cindy said as I began to lay down.

"Great!" I said laying down where the diaper had been. Cindy had lifted it out of the way as Sandy had before Sally laid down. I wasn't comfortable calling her or rather him Simon so I decided that continuing to call him Sally, and thinking of him as a she, at least helped with the conflicts I was feeling.

"OK girls this isn't going to be a race per se, because you're be judged on how pretty the fresh diapers look after you've pinned them closed." Carol said.

"This is a contest?" I asked.

"Yes!" Cindy said as she too began lifting the first skirt of my dress back over the bodice as she added: "You are going to be judged on how good you are as dolls and Sandy and I are being judged on how good we are as little mommies."

"What's the prize?" I asked as my slips, layer by layer, followed the skirts.

Cindy snickered. Sandy laughed and Carol smiled.

"What?" I asked looking over at Sally who was now smiling as well.

"It's not so much a prize as it is a behavioral reinforcement for doing what they want." Sally said.

"Behavioral Reinforcement?" I asked as Cindy began tugging my baby pants down. I was looking at Sally when I repeated those words and only felt Cindy's hand before I looked back. She had moved it to the diaper, laid it flat over me before she began to move it in a light circular motion as she pressed. My reaction was immediate, pleasant and very embarrassing. "Oh." I added.

"You'll have to be a very good baby doll for mommy before you get to experience the rest of this." Cindy said in a soft voice.

My face flushed and I had no questions left as Cindy bent to unpin my diaper.

"She likes lots of baby powder!" Carol said smiling down at me from her position just behind and in the middle both Cindy and Sandy.

"Of course she does!" Cindy said as she slipped the fresh white diaper under me. I had to lift higher than normal because of the slips and felt terribly exposed doing so given we were outside.

What is about baby powder I mused as Cindy began to sprinkle me from my waist down before concentrating at the middle of my thighs. What is it about someone powdering you, I also mused a second later as Cindy very slowly began to rub it in. Sally, I noticed without appearing to notice, was in the same state as I was.

As far as I was concerned Cindy was winning hands down and I smiled at that phrase as her second hand joined with the first after she sat the baby powder down. I couldn't help but not smile even when she stopped for the diaper because just diapering me, now that I was so sensitive, was a very erotic act.

My pink baby pants with the lacy white ruffles came back up over my feet and Cindy's motions followed Sandy's with Sally. It was a slow, very sensuous process as Cindy tugged them gently up to my diaper. I'd had to keep my legs slightly raised so she didn't gather the slips under as she tugged the panties up.

My hands, used to support my position, were resting on the slips as my fingers searched and traced the narrow band of satin that joined the layers of my petticoats. Would any guy share the same feelings I was feeling? That was one of my thoughts as Cindy worked the sissy ruffles and lace around my diaper. As far as I was concerned the answer was yes. Clearly Sally did.

"Excellent job girls. I would say it was a draw because both of you diapered your dollies almost perfectly." Carol said.

Cindy bent down as if to lay on top of me but kissed me instead before she said: "I think my dolly is cuter than Sandy's."

I kissed her back before she rose again and began bringing the layers of slips and skirts back down to cover the diaper and ruffled underpants.

"Pacifiers ladies!" Carol said.

"What now?" I asked before I'd lose the chance to speak.

"Our walk." Cindy said as she reached into the diaper bag and came out with a pink baby's pacifier and added: "Then tea and nap time!"

That last was said with a very mischievous grin on Cindy's face.

"Walk where?" I asked slightly panicked.

"We have a path that rings the property." Cindy said.

"Shouldn't be that many golfers out today." Sandy said.

"Golfers?" I asked.

"At the country club. The extreme West end of our property borders the first tee of the country clubs first nine holes." Cindy asked.

"Can we be seen?" I asked now even more panicked.

"Of course! That's the reason for the walk?" Carol said in a tone that suggested I should have known that. Cindy teased the pacifier into my mouth and snickered.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 04:15:29 AM »
The Baby 11

Author: Mary Beth Sanford, Oct/7/2004 12:28:19 [-04][new]

"That's the reason for the walk?" I questioned while Cindy fluffed my dress. All she did was give me a pat under the petticoats and dress, then a giggle before taking my hand.

Having dozens of acres landscaped would have made the walk enjoyable but walking towards the outside world left me less than enthusiastic. Yet, I could imagine Rose with us. Rose here and saying: "The best way to get past stage fright, is to go on stage and honey all the world is a stage!"

I counted five guys by the first tea, four more waiting nearby on a bench and a few more holding coffee or drinks by the club house a few hundred feet from us. The path we were on bordered the gulf course property and the last gulf swing was made before there was silence on that side of the fence. This was insane I decided even if we were doing this for the reasons cited.

I was a guy dressed as a damn toddler girl with another guy dressed nearly the same being led around like dolls by two nuts under the direction of a dominate. Guys in front of guys and those guys I was sure knew we were guys.

"Let's pick flowers!" Sandy said knowing full well we were being watched.

"Good idea!" Cindy said as she led me off the path and in between the array of blooms Sandy had reached.

"Not good!" I said as Cindy stopped with me in tow before she turned me to face her after she moved.

"It's perfect! Now try not showing off your ruffles as you pick your flowers!" Cindy said as she began choosing a flower from the nearly perfect bunch on the plant she was near.

"How can I not show off what I'm wearing? As soon as I make a move they're going to know I'm diapered." I said with an intense discomfort.

"Honey, every wonder why the put ruffles and those cute little tiny bows on little girl's panties?" Cindy said.

"No!" I said.

"Well, think about it while you pick your flowers." Cindy said.

I hadn't ever thought about it, why would I? What boy might? Then the reason for ruffles dawned on me like a bright light coming on in a dark room. "So they can be seen!" I said sounding like I'd just discovered something truly extraordinary.

"Exactly!" Cindy said and added: "Now pick that one there, the one by your right knee."

I did as Cindy said bending at the waist as I did so. If I calculated this correctly, all but one layer of ruffled lace would be exposed. I spent an inordinate amount of time picking that flower. I turned slightly left giving a full on view to the guys teeing off, then twisted slightly right again. I felt wicked, naughty and slightly giddy as I bent again for the next flower.

"Embarrassed?" Cindy asked out of ear shot of Sandy and Sally. Carol was standing like a guard still on the path.

"Definitely!" I said as I added the second daisy to the first two.

"Humiliating?" Cindy asked.

"That too!" I said smiling.

"But exciting as well isn't it?" Cindy asked as she too bent again for another flower.

"Very? So why is that?" I asked.

"Exhibitionism is some of it. You're an actor so I suspect that was already there to some degree. You are breaking rules as well, and if I'm right about you, the thought of being seen as a female is something of a turn on right now. Not to mention that you're wearing a diaper and some very cute ruffled panties under a very pretty set of slips and dress." Cindy said.

"Yes on all counts? Guilty, I suppose. Although I'm not exactly comfortable with that part about being seen as a female." I said and added: "So why is that? I mean why is being seen as a girl a turn on?"

"Well, you've got a healthy libido and being an actor you're already capable of projecting a character so you're projecting yourself as a girl, and believe it or not the first thing girls learn is that we're almost always on stage." Cindy said.

"So what do you think those guys are thinking right now?" I said bending over as far as I could go for the next flower.

"I'm guessing that most of them are thinking the same sorts of things I'm thinking and it might scare you if you knew." Cindy said snickering.

"You find this attractive? I mean a turn on of sorts, don't you?" I said stating the obvious.

"Are you kidding? The only thing keeping me from tossing you down among those daisies right now is I'd get your dress dirty." Cindy said.

"So I'm at risk?" I said smiling at the thought of us among those flowers with those guys looking on. One guy did try teeing off but the ball took off at an extreme angle to the right bouncing on the pavement in front of the club house.

"Honey, there is no risk associated with this except what you've conjured up in your mind. Definitely not with me. Although if you're worried about me possibly taking advantage of you when I get the chance don't give that another thought because that's a fact." Cindy said.

"OK girls, let's give the guys a chance to get on with their game. They've seen more than enough!" Carol said smiling at us as she made our way back to the path.

"Does the golf course ever complain about this sort of thing? Actually I suppose I should ask if you've done this before?" I said.

"Yes, we've done this before and no, there has never been a complaint. Owning that place helps with the second part of your question. Sally, Sandy and I walk this path often though and a lot of the guys know that." Cindy said.

"You own the golf course?" I asked.

"Yes, why do you play golf?" Cindy asked.

"Not really?" I said.

"Too bad although we may decide that you should come out and maybe hit a few balls one day. Cute little skirt, ruffled big girl panties. Might be interesting to see how many guys get flustered by you." Cindy said.

"Don't even go there!" I said.

"Remember what Rose said: 'Maximum humiliation!'" Cindy said.

"I don't remember that word maximum being used." I said.

"OK, maximum was my word, although I'm sure Rose would approve of our training." Cindy said.

"Training? Is that what this is then?" I said happily sorting the flowers I'd picked.

"More like behavioral modification, but yes, a little training as well." Cindy said.

"Behavioral modification?" I asked and added: "What's that mean?"

"Well, Rose is hoping you get a lot of experience at this so your role in the play only gets better! I'm hoping I can convince you to play that role to an audience of one! Me!" Cindy said.

"So how does this behavioral modification work?" I asked with a mischievous smile on my face over her statement.

"We'll, I could spend a good amount of time explaining it, but I think it would be better if I simply show you." Cindy said as she moved closer, transferring her flowers to her left hand so she could use her right hand to pat me under my dress. I looked at her eyes and felt my knees go weak as she added: "So, are you interested in having me modify your behavior a little?"

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: The Baby by Mary Beth Sanford
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 10:32:18 PM »
Wow this story was amazing. loved it so much.

I can't help thinking it came to abrupt end, is this the real end to the story?

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: The Baby by Mary Beth Sanford
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 11:55:15 AM »
I am living a never ending play myself..so relatable for sissies like me!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender