Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Boys Department  (Read 32143 times)

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Boys Department
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 02:04:10 PM »
The applause continued unabated as Todd stood there not quite believing what he’d heard nor could he understand why those who surrounded him were now giving a standing ovation; being lost in his own state of mind he’d completely missed the implication of what was about to happen to him.  But, be that as it may, he’d find out in short order what his mom had in mind because it was just after she’d signed off with her last word to Norman that she turned her undivided attention back to him:  and despite his need to faint, he still stood in place sweating and regretting;  past, present and what would be his future.  His imagined regrets for the present were to be immediately made known by Lisa as she smiled at her new project and as for Todd, who expected his clock to be cleaned right off the bat with a slap to the head and further public verbal berating, it came as a shock when instead of the snarls and gnashing of teeth which he normally accepted as a matter of course when she was angry at him, she surprised him when she quite soothingly spoke “Todd, for the moment I think it best for you to understand how upset and disappointed I am with you.

“But that’s alright.  Quite frankly, I admit it, at other times I have threatened to make your life miserable; and every time I did I backed off; but only because you promised me that you’d never do it to me again. And silly me I believed you.  So, when push came to shove, I’ve always let you slide and get away with whatever it was that I was angry about because your father always found a way to smooth out all of your excuses for you.   For the life of me, why I let him do that, well, I don’t know but, those were my mistakes, all of them and I admit it and understand that by not following through with actually punishing you that I essentially made it worse for me. Well, I can tell you, right now and in front of everyone here, I’m at an end with it and you.  Now it’s over.” 

“Mom, No!  Wait, I can explain, really, please, don’t say anything else.  I promise.  Please, just don’t do this, O.K.?  I’m already embarrassed,  can’t you see?  Can’t…” 

“No, it’s not o.k. and yes I can see everything right now; especially your wet and sticky shorts and if you think you’re embarrassed now… just wait.  Now then…”

“Mom” he interrupted “Please no, not here, please can’t you just wait ‘till we get home to punish me?  Please?  Please, oh please don’t do this to me.  Not now. Not here. Not anymore!” 

“Not here?  Not now?  Not anymore? Todd, you can’t be serious.  Just a couple of minutes ago right in front of everyone you creamed your underpants without anyone touching you and thank goodness you didn’t go and pee yourself because then we’d really have a mess to contend with.

“Todd, this may come as a shock to you, but here and now I accept what you did in your underpants as fine:   I’m telling you go ahead and do it to your heart’s content;  in fact from here on out you can do it as many times as you want, I don’t care.  In fact, I’ll make it easy for you, since you were so excited, why don’t we make a point of it; settled, here and now, twice a day minimum?  You cream your…” 

“No! Mom! Please, be quiet!  That’s stupid,  I don’t…”

“Quiet. Don’t you “No mom..” me.”  Stupid?  No.  Not stupid, not me, not ever again.  Now then, twice a day, or, better yet, you can have your friends over and let them drop a daily sample in your panties while you just stand there and take it.  You heard what I said didn’t you?  Yes, of course you did because I know what boys do and like so believe me this will be right up your alley.  When we get home I’ll call around and ask for you after we get settled in.  Most of my friends have boys:  I’ll ask them for you.  Won’t that be nice?”

Lisa paused for a moment to take a look around at those who had now settled into watching the spectacle before them; found the looks on most of their faces more than appreciative and decided to press on with “Besides,” she mused while nodding at his shorts,  I didn’t do that to you you did it to yourself.  Now, do you know why you did that to yourself?”  She waited for the obvious shaking of his head from side to side and with that went on to tell him “No?  O.K.  I’ll tell you why.  You’re a sissy.   And,…” she lingered “because sissies like you like being humiliated.  That’s why you did it and that’s the truth.  You were wrapped up in the moment, forgot everything else around you and did what came naturally.  And yes I really really meant to say that.”

She offered him an unsolicited moment of respite and then continued on by telling him “Regardless of what misgivings or regrets you have now, there’s no going back.  There’s no changing anything.  Sweetie, I understand how upset you are; really I do, but really, if you’ve wanted to wear girls clothes all you had to do was ask.  You’ve always known how open your father and I are to your desires; so believe me when I tell you that from this moment on you will not miss out on a single thing because I’ve always wanted a girl and now I just can’t wait to give you everything you deserve.   This will be so much fun. Just think, you’re going to get your wish come true.”

Lisa pulled back and took in Todd with a smile on her lips, knowing how out of place and lost he was and of how she was now going to make the most of it and started to inch closer to take in the look on his face which to her was priceless, that’s when she told him “Ohh, I can just see how happy you are, why, I can’t believe this, you’re even crying for joy.   I’m touched.  But there’s no need to get so emotional.   Todd, look around,  you see, really, all I’m going to do to you, with some assistance, maybe with your new sissy boyfriend here” she said pointing to Aaralyn,  “… is help you select a complete wardrobe and then all the things you ever dreamed about wearing will be yours.  The two of you together can compare just like real girls do; or in both of your cases, just like the sissies you both are.  Just think of it, of having your own private panties to cream in.  Wait.   Wait a moment, yes, I have a wonderful idea, you can have two kinds of panties yours and those which will be open to the public because you can show them off to your new friends who’ll be coming over – or would you prefer that they just drop in on their own – either way, won’t that be nice?  I mean after all, we’ve just discovered that besides being a sissy that you’re an exhibitionist at heart so why not show them off and make the most of it.

“But I digress, we’ll worry about you playing to an audience later; right now let’s tend to the business at hand of just getting you started.  Just think,I’ll be right beside you every step of the way helping you pick a very special first pair for just that private occasion; that you can use for weeks on end.  Why you could hang them by your bed every night so that way late at night when you get the urge they’ll be handy and after you use them you can just stuff them in your mouth and go to sleep; or if you desire you can take them into the bathroom and use them there and I won’t say a word about it. No more hiding.  No more secrets.  No more scurrying around and pretending that you’re really not doing something behind my back with my clothes that you’re not supposed to be doing.  Why, in fact, you can do it right out in the open, in the family room, for everyone to see but, with your clothes…and dearie, believe me you will.  Won’t that be nice?”

It was just after Lisa made her last inquiry and was waiting for a dumbfounded reply that one of the women who was standing off to the side and was intently watching approached her and spoke, first by introducing herself with “Ma’am?  Excuse me, pardon the interruption but my name is Natalie Sampson and I’m the store manager; may I speak to you for a moment?” 

She didn’t bother to wait for a reply instead assuming an affirmative reply would be the norm for the situation and continued on with “First, on behalf of Gimbrets Department Store, thank you for shopping.   We pride ourselves on our service and atmosphere while offering the very best in selections to our customers whom we hold in the highest regard.  Now, I can see by the puzzled look on your face that you are not in the best of…well…moods?”

It was a question which merely gave Lisa Evans an opportunity to vent after reading the woman’s name tag and position “Natalie, what was your first clue?”

It was a response that Natalie Sampson merely smiled at and replied “Your right.  You’re absolutely right.  That’s why I’m here.  Listen, please, don’t say a word, just let me explain, alright.  Good.  Now, as I said,  I’m the store manager.  Anything and everything that happens here…I have to either know about or do something about.  Well, that’s why I’m speaking to you here and now.  And believe me I really do need to talk to you and wait, I can see by the look on your face that you’re not too happy with me, but please, let me explain and believe me I can really brighten your day.  O.K?”

It was an open ended question to which Lisa Evans first thought of telling her to “Go to hell” as the question, to Lisa, smacked of outright intrusion into her business of how she was going to handle her problem and as such it again raised her ire until she took a moment to contemplate the obvious:  neither she nor Todd was being hustled out of the store or the department; quite the opposite.  In fact, the crowd which surrounded them seemed to be growing larger and almost every one of the faces she looked at had a smile on it.  So, that meant that there was something else that she was missing and that maybe this Natalie somebody was going to tell her something else that might actually brighten her day.  So it was that after a short twenty second moment of silence that Lisa Evans consented to listen to one Natalie Sampson by nodding her consent for the young woman to proceed to which she received a gracious “Thank you.  Thank you very much.

“Now just bear with me; Mrs. Evans, everything that has transpired here for the past twenty minutes or so has been recorded by our security cameras and is complete with audio…that’s how I know your name.  Mrs. Evans, our cameras are programmed for both security and for the real time streaming viewing convenience of potential shoppers and the remarkable impact you’ve made on our “Gimbrets Streaming Live” connection.   That’s why I’m here.  Gimbrets is willing to make you a very generous offer.  In short, we’ve long discussed expanding our still discreet “Mangerie Depart” to include “Juniors” and we, well I, want to use your … Junior… as our initial poster representative.  In return, Gimbrets will supply the entire wardrobe and accessories absolutely free of charge; moreover, I am authorized to grant a one year, free of charge, service to our beauty salon, including:  hair, nails, make-up, piercings, and hair removal; all performed at your desire and entirely free. 

“Now if that is not enough to brighten your day how about this.  We are expanding our “Leather Department” to include some of the more exotic garments which may be necessary for that complete look you might be interested in.   Of course, I’m speaking of corsets.  Some, for the older ones, will be off the rack but most, especially in “Junior Boygerie” will, by necessity, be custom made.  Moreover, attachments as needed will be supplied free of charge.   Now then, since you’re the certified card holder and woman of record for the family all I need from you is your consent.”

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: The Boys Department
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 12:44:16 PM »
Natalie Sampson was content to wait for what she hoped for would be an affirmative reply to her most generous offer; too good to refuse.  The offer she had suggested was a win win situation for both of them; but especially so for her, understanding  that the net receipts of the day already would twice exceed the norm and that in turn her bonus would increase proportionately.  As an up and coming aggressive young manager, she was quick to seize an opportunity for what it was and immediately comprehended that this incident was a pivotal point in her still young career and was determined to make the most of it; she would go the extra mile to insure that her credits and those of Gimbrets grew.  Moreover, as she looked past the irate mother to the totally distraught boy, she understood that if she handled the matter to the satisfaction of both her prospective new client and to Gimbrets, that that in itself would open the door of unlimited opportunity for her:  especially in so far as sating her latent carnal desires. 

This was the event which again provoked thoughts of her first conquest which was both physically and mentally exciting for a young girl, then thirteen, versus the unfortunate soul who happened to be a good looking neighborhood boy and casual acquaintance.    One, always respectful and who, while always friendly to her, never paid her the attention she felt she deserved: but did in fact crave.  She remembered the quarrel which precipitated the event as totally contrived on her part; so that when she confronted him that morning in feigned anger she had taken him totally off guard and unprepared for what was to occur.  As so often was the case she again remembered her confronting him in the side neighbor’s back yard, running after him, as he was cutting through the hedges to make his way home and of how she came up from behind him and had grabbed him by his right shoulder and then managed to completely spin him around while yelling at him “Derrick Simon I heard what you were doing and I don’t like it.”  She lingered over that delicious moment, thinking of how, despite her momentum, she had forcibly managed to completely turned him to face her and had immediately grabbed his shirt with both of her hands and had already begun to yank it off of his chest towards her while pressing forward while at the same time pushing him backwards.  She remembered how simple it was to trip  him and with him falling backwards in a heap and her still clutching his polo shirt as tight as she could to land right on top and straddle him and that his surprised and hurt sound of “Ooof” when his back hit the ground and of how nice it felt for her to sit right on his stomach.   Of course, that went along with remembering the sheer look of astonishment on his face and the incomprehensible look of abject terror which amused her to no end as she continued on, while straddling his chest, with “You’re a pervert!  Alice told me what you were doing!” as he looked up at her with him flat on his back still trying to catch his breath.

Derrick Simon hadn’t a clue of what he was she was yelling at him about or of what Alice, his sister, claimed she saw him do.  Of course, that was not news to Natalie; as in one respect, the event to which she was alluding to never occurred nor had Alice, Derrick’s older sister, told her what she was about to say to Derrick (at least one particular part that is).  This she remembered would be something that Natalie would again confide in Alice after the fact and then both would sort things out between them.   Be that as it may, it was Natalie at her best, being a year older and a good half foot taller than Derrick, more athletically endowed and outweighing him by some fifteen pounds, remembering how easy it was straddling his mid-section and of pinning his arms down above his head, then of forcing his left arm behind his head and of holding both of his arms together at the wrists with her left hand and of wagging a finger in his face with her free hand while admonishing him as a mother with ”Your gonna pay for what you did” with her staring down into what was a pair of terrified eyes. She remembered his look of astonishment as she gave him a good slap across his face with her right hand to make a point of not only her superiority but of her anger towards him.  She remembered how wet and aroused she became when she saw his eyes brim with tears and of telling him the lie that would propel both of them in separate directions.

The little white lie she would tell would be backed up by Alice:  the truth (as she knew it before the little white lie) of Derrick alone on his bed, late at night being overheard by his big sister, who had confided in her that “Yea, he does it every night.  He thinks I can’t hear but I do.  All that’s missing is him moaning out some girls name while he finishes himself off.”  Natalie understood that fantasies were an integral part of boys jerking off experience and that for most it would normally center on a particular girl or two, maybe a boy or an odd situation.  But Natalie wanted to be that girl that he mindlessly stroked to; and to the best of her knowledge if it were anyone, she understood that up until then, she truly was not the one he dreamed of.  So when the opportunity availed itself she would ensure that for at least one time she would be the girl whose name was on his lips because to Natalie, at the time, it was both a crush and the kick start of her hormones taking a more active role in her life and both at that moment were on the same path.

She remembered telling him “You think you’re so smart that no one hears you jerking off every night.  Well you’re wrong, your sister can hear you do it, playing with yourself and what’s worse is that she says it me your perving on.  Me?  Well I’m older than you and I don’t like it!”  The follow up slap she gave him again found its mark and made his ears ring; to which he stammered “Natalie, honest, I don’t say your name at all!  I don’t even think of you, honest.  I don’t say anybody’s!  I just imagine!” The next slap wasn’t as hard as either of the previous two but none the less she noticed that it did manage to redden his right cheek a bit more.  It was after her screaming at him “So you admit you do it but you’re still a no good liar!  You’re nothing but a liar!  You know what I’m gonna do?  I’m gonna tell your mother…and after I do…I’m gonna make sure you get it but good and I’m gonna watch!”  Even at that age, she knew enough to wait long enough for his reply and to let him finish before she took it another step; if only because her mother had been coaching her on all the nuances and benefits of the newly founded matriarchal society in which they lived and of her superior standing in relation to all males; especially those younger than she.  And while she was aware that not all citizens were yet on board with the new societal structure  that there were few exceptions as to the scope and inclusiveness of jurisdictions and as such any action she took, short of permanent physical harm, towards a younger male would be condoned.

Natalie broke her daydream and continued to look past Lisa Evans, who still contemplated her offer, and then mentally compared Todd to her Derrick:  noted that both were about the same height and a little underweight and that Todd’s brown eyes and chestnut brown hair starkly contrasted to Derrick’s blue eyes and dirty blond locks.  But the real focal point of the comparison truly centered upon the wet shorts Todd was wearing and from memory Natalie Sampson drew the conclusion that Todd had truly managed to outperform what she remembered as Derrick’s ultimate surrender.   The enticing event now transpiring before her still conjured that wonderful moment when Derrick told her “Please, Natalie, don’t tell my mom.  I haven’t done anything wrong.  Honest, I promise, I’ll do anything, anything you want, but don’t tell her, please?”  And when she followed up on his plea with “So you admit you’re jerking off at night without permission and perving on me?” she knew she had him when he vainly tried to explain his way out of his predicament with “No, I mean, I mean yea, O.K. I do it at night but but I’m by myself.  But it’s like I said, I swear I don’t even think of you when I do it without permission.  Honest.”  Which for Derrick might have been the truth but unfortunately got him in to a no win scenario because Natalie Portman knew exactly what to do next which was to tell him “So you admit that your jerking off without permission from your mother or older sister but that you don’t ever ever think of me? Why not?” as she reached behind herself with her right hand and then deftly unsnapped the lone button snap above his zipper proceeded to zip and spread it wide open in one continuous motion.  She remembered his cries of protest of “Natalie?!! Stop! Don’t! PLEASE!” as she looked at the bulge in his underwear which through no effort on her part was moving on its own accord until it was apparent that he was boning up and had almost poked out the very top of his no fly white and purple briefs which on her closer inspection she knew to be the latest in unisex designs.

She remembered that she had made a mental note to compliment Derricks mother on her selection; to which she offered what would be a misconstrued smile to Lisa Evans but which was in fact merely a seque into her viewing Derricks punishment at the hands of both his mother and sis.   She remembered stifling her moan of understanding of the impending event but did mutter out clearly audible “Oh boy” when she finally reached to feel him up.  She remembered being lost in the lust of the moment when she first grabbed him and then roughly doing to him what she had accused him of doing every night; and then telling him “Maybe from now on every time you do it without permission you’ll remember me doing this to you, won’t you?”

She remembered him crying but ignoring his blubbering pleas for her to both stop and release him.  She remembered that somewhere in the process that  she had also managed to forcibly pull his left arm further down and behind his back and of his screams to her “Natalie, stop, please,  leggo you’re gonna break my arm!  Please stop!!! Yes.  I’ll do anything you want.  I’ll remember… now LEGGO! Stop it!  STOP.  STOP. PLEASE NATALIE PLEASE STOP!  Oooh!” and that then it was not a matter of him fighting to get out from under her but of his complete submissiveness with respect to not having any more pain inflicted.  At the time she did not understand which felt better; was it simply the sensation of complete domination over Derrick or was it the all-encompassing fact of understanding, that simply because she was female and by law the now dominant sex and to be obeyed by lesser males that she could and would do this to any male she desired who was equal in age to her or younger?  It was then and there that the possibilities of control and domination which were afforded to her became her life’s path.

Again, while waiting for Lisa Evans to decide:  Natalie thought there was little reason or cause to conclude that she would not agree to the generous offer made, Natalie lost herself once more comparing Todd’s obvious distress to Derrick’s and resisted the impulse to inquire if she could watch him perform once again, either in private or by invitation and concluded that it was better to concentrate first on business before pleasure.  Still, she could not dispel the image of her first experience and of what finally occurred after agreeing to release Derricks aching arm:  hearing in her mind the rubbing of fabric to fabric as she scooted down his mid-section while still straddling him as a pony to be ridden while warning and daring him “If you know what’s good for you you better not move.  Now, I’m gonna finish what I started.”   She remembered hearing his muted O.K. and upon which she immediately pivoted in place without losing her grasp of either him or the situation and then in deference slowed the cadence of her efforts to concentrate her attention solely to the purpose at hand:  watching for the explosion that would occur and of being rewarded for her effort when after less than a minute, observing spurt after spurt of the thick white fluid being strained through the fabric of his undies and of how a good quarter inch thick by two inch diameter of the substance  pooled directly into his belly button.  Intrigued, not only by sight but of the manifest odor, she couldn’t resist taking a closer peek at what lay hidden and set about to lift the solid half inch purple waist band (stitched with the finest of pink threads) from his soaked waist just below his belly button to find three times more of his sperm pooling just below a still hard and throbbing erection.  She mused that the mess was in the initial process of slowly oozing  down either side of his hips and would make a great wet spot when she finally allowed him to stand. 

She remembered gently lowering the waist band back into place and then smoothly zipping his fly back to the snap after which she had gently patted the area much as one would pat someone on their back for a job well done.  She never finished her daydream because Lisa Evans’ first words in reply to her where “Ms. Sampson, if I were to accept your offer, here and now, and for the record I’ll ask, are there any other hidden terms or conditions?” 

The question, loud enough for all who were within the immediate area to hear, and while it was directed at Natalie, it made Todd think again about what was to going to happen with “No way!  How far is this going to go?”.  He couldn’t believe that his mom would consider this woman’s offer but then again he couldn’t believe that he was still standing in front of a whole lot of strangers, mostly women and girls, some his friends, on display with sperm dripping into his shorts and knowing that the residue of what had been smeared against his lips was now drying under his lower lip and on down to his chin.   He thought about wiping but didn’t.  Knew better than to try and use his tongue to reach it thinking “To far…it’ll never reach.”  So he did what he couldn’t control and despite his effort to stop it from happening started to find himself getting aroused once more: hoping that no one would notice but knowing that everyone eventually would;  the deer once again froze in the headlights of the oncoming truck that was about to hit it.   And in the meantime the discussion progressed with Natalie’s reply of “None, aside from the fact that after agreement, all information or actions resulting in the acceptance or rejection of goods or services offered by Gimbrets on these premises are solely the property of Gimbrets; and as such Gimbrets will specifically reserve the right to promote any or all accepted or declined services, as it sees fit, to either the public at large or in private regardless of circ-umstance.  As such, under no circ-umstance will unauthorized third party promotions be allowed.  We are asking for rights of exclusivity.  ”
“I see.  So, in essence you’re guaranteeing me that for one year, clothes, accessory items as well as salon services are gratis and in return you use what happens on premises to promote your products and such and make a bundle of off him.   Well, that is a generous offer but there is one thing missing.”

“One thing?  I’m sorry to hear that.  I thought my proposal was quite generous. But, tell me, what is it and maybe we can work it out:  O.K?’’

“Ms. Sampson, Natalie is it?  Yes, well, you see, I appreciate your position, and candor, but consider mine.  I have him you don’t.  With what’s happened here and now, I could and will take him anywhere and roughly get the same offer; all I need to do is announce another showing and then lead him by the nose to wherever it is I want and believe me I will.  By not agreeing, I do believe that that effectively eliminates you; unless of course on occasion we do manage to wander back in for an odd item or two in which case your live feed will no doubt resume.   But, I am a reasonable woman, who understands the risks involved in promoting a product.  Without my consent once we leave this store you have nothing and correct me if I am wrong but I have not signed a release which enables you to further exploit the current feed that you have right now.  In short, if I decline, what you are left with is a one shot wonder.  Well?”

“True.  Without your consent we cannot promote this opportunity further.  But, Ms. Evans, think of all the goods and services that you would be missing out on.  Why…”

“Natalie, I’m a business woman.  I’m merely explaining the situation.  Do you understand?

“Why, Mrs. Evans, are you suggesting that you receive…”

“Natalie, all that I’m suggesting is that before I walk out this door with my sissy in hand is that we reach a deal.  I want a percentage.  Mind you, it wouldn’t be necessarily need to be very large, just a little taste of something to make my efforts in this matter equitably compensated.”

“How little a taste are we talking about?”

“For the record….fifteen percent.”

“Outrageous.  I couldn’t authorize more than five and even that would have to be with board approval.”

“Natalie, you make a percentage on both net and gross.  Let your board approve the five percent while you throw in a portion of your net.  I’ll meet you half way and settle for a net of seven and a half.  Deal?”

“Mrs. Evans?   Where shall we begin?”

"Your hair removal salon."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender