Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: McGirl Part 1  (Read 37926 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Part 8 sorry for the delay
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 12:45:37 PM »
I held Ollie’s mittened hand very firmly. We took him to several shops. We selected the kinds of food we knew he would hate. I think we got about a hundred tins of baby food. It included every variety of soft mashed vegetables.

People noticed the pacifier in his mouth.

The dinner was interesting. We girls ordered pizzas, Olli’s favorite kind. He was taken out of his kilt and blouse and put into a baby dress. This short frock showed off his diapers and made it very clear that they were soggy and sagging.

Ten different girls got a chance of spoon feeding him. We each made sure that he had to swallow and taste mouthfuls of his least favorite vegetables. However we managed to get quite a lot on his face and bib. We took lots of pictures.

The best picture had his hand free (although mittened). You could see his face but you could also see under the tray. His face was and bib were very messy, His diapers were visibly yellow and sagging under his short baby dress.

For desert the girls had apple pie and ice cream. Ollie had prunes.

I took charge of changing baby’s first wet diapers. We had fed him more than a gallon of milk so even though he had 3 giant cloth diapers all were pretty wet.

Ollie was in bed by 7pm. We did not wake him up until nearly eight the next morning, which was a Saturday. He was pretty secure in his crib. We put a top on it just in case. However the mittens disabled his hands and the pacifier his teeth. In addition he was tightly dressed in footed ‘jamies with childish animal pictures on them. He would probably not have been abler to remove his night clothes (and get at his diapers) even if his hands had been free.

Ollie had somehow managed NOT to make his diapers stinky. Mom told him:

â€œIt is very unhealthy not to have bowel motions. Just to help you we will give you more prunes and high fiber cereal. And we will not change you until your diapers are messy as well as wet.â€

So we bottled fed him three pints of milk. Then we spoon fed him several bowls of high fiber cereal mixed with prunes

Then we left him with a repeating DVD of Tele Tubbies. We had made a bassinet for him. This one had a couple of special features. It could be, and was, secured to the floor so he could not try to push it over. We also arranged it so that part of it could be lowered. The thing was about four foot high when we put him in.

Then we shifted a lever. My brother was in effect trapped in an eight foot nylon netted lobster pot. He had no escape.

For twenty minutes we watched his increasingly desperate struggles not to mess himself. And finally noticed him surrender. I said:

â€œSince you put off doing your duty in your dydees for 2 hours we have decided to leave you in them for two hours.â€

We left him there with just the childish show on the television and his dirty diapers.

I wore a gas mask when I changed baby. It was unpleasant for me. But I am sure that the humiliation was worse for him.

Aunt Janet, Mom and me each gave Ollie a full pint baby bottle of formula for lunch. He was already wet by just after 1pm. We took off his baby dress and put him into the blouse, slip and tartan skirt. We left his wet diapers on. We gave him a heavy diaper bag to carry

Stacey, who was in Ollie’s class, had a baby sister called Molly. Molly had her first birthday that day. Stacey arrived at our home. She agreed to put Ollie’s high chair in the back of a small van and drive it to her home.

I told Ollie he was going to a party.

â€œIt’s Molly Hawkins birthday party. Molly is only one.â€

It was two miles to where Molly lived. However we walked. I held my brother’s hand very firmly. With his other hand he carried a bag with was fairly obviously a diaper bag. He also had a pacifier in his mouth. From the way he walked people might have guessed that he was wearing and had used diapers.

derry

• Super Sissy
McGirl Part 1
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 09:57:48 AM »
The guests at Molly Hawkins birthday party consisted of 5 other girls aged from and 10-15 months old, 4 girls from Ollie’s class, myself and 3 other girls from my class and of course Ollie. Most of the baby girls were in overalls. Others, in dresses, had tights to cover their diapers.

Ollie on the other hand just wore his short dress, booties, mittens, clear plastic panties and that very visible diaper. A diaper change for Ollie was needed as soon as he arrived. He lay on a mat next to the birthday girl. As I changed him I teased him about being such a wet little girl. Stacey, who was changing Mollie, made very similar comments.

I think Ollie may have been relieved to be pinned into 1 cloth diaper rather than the 3 we had usually used. There was a reason for this. Each of the bigger girls took a turn at giving Ollie a baby bottle. The bottles contained baby formula and something more. Over the three hours of the party Ollie experienced 7 diaper changes. Each time he was lain next to an infant girl undergoing the same treatment. The little ones did not understand the teasing words and thought the tone was sweet. Ollie knew he was being humiliated.

The little girls and also the older kids had sweet nice food. Ollie got spoon fed his least favorite veggies strapped into his huge High Chair.

Ollie thought that this was the worst day of his life. He was wrong.

The next day, Sunday, another Mollie was invited to our home. It was Mollie Stevens, Leonie’s third grader sister. She was there because her youngest sister Lucy was there. It was Lucy’s 3rd birthday. We decided to host the party.

Ollie spent most of the party in a play pen. Girls from 30 months to about three and a half were having lots of fun. Mollie, who arranged Lucy’s party, had verified something. All the girls were potty trained.

A lot of time was spent saying:

â€œIsn’t Ann a clever girl using the potty...?â€

Or

â€œAren’t you a big girl Lucy using the big girl potty?â€

Ollie on the other hand was dressed in a diaper. Again it was a single diaper. The little ones just out of diapers thought it was funny seeing the big person just lie down and let his sister, mom or aunt change him.

That evening as I was spoon feeding Ollie he asked a question:

â€œYou can’t put me in baby clothes at school, can you?â€

Mom talked to him:

â€œWell your diapers can easily go under your tartan skirt and petticoat. Ollie, you know they have a little day care place right in your High School. They want teachers who have kids to come back to work as soon as possible and they do not want girls who have babies to young to miss out on school.

â€œWell the girls in the shop class have done some work on the baby changing area. The new changing table is much bigger and sturdier. It will still do just fine for little ones, but it will also suit bigger babies.

â€œOh and Stacey will be around to collect you. We are a bit worried you might try to miss school so she will hold your hand and walk you there. Oh and she will keep an eye on you. BABIES do not go to the bathroom and Stacey is happy to change your diapers when needed.

“One more thing, it is nearly bed timeâ€

I bathed ‘baby’ and lay him on his crib. He submitted to being diapered. He was a bit surprised that at first I only pinned one side of the diapers. I said:

â€œOne more thing, I hope you get lots of wet diapers but we do not want you having stinky ones at school.â€

With that I squeezed 3 suppositories into his bottom, finished pinning the diapers and put him into plastic panties and his cartooned ‘jamies.

He was very stinky when he was woken up at 6am. Aunt Janet told him after she removed his dirty diapers and washed that delicate area:

â€œWe need to make VERY sure that there are no stinky dydees at school.â€

She had taken the precaution of strapping Ollie onto the changing table. He was gagged by his pacifier. She had pinned one side of his diapers. Then he saw what I wheeled in. He tried to resist but Aunt Janet held his legs in the air. I slipped the tube into the relevant area and gave him his first morning enema.

Aunt Janet pinned the other side of diapers and put him into plastic panties very quickly. I think he had let the contents of the enema but the time he was secure in his High Chair. That was how he was when Stacey came to collect him. She changed him and put him into his tartan skirt.

Stacey told me about my brother’s week.

â€œThe great thing is that we do not have to have every day the same. Sometimes I pin him into just one diaper. That means he needs lots of changes, which are very humiliating. At other times we pin him into three, or even four. Now that means he can go a while without changing but of course it makes it WICKED obvious what kind of undies he has on.â€

During the next week several moms and big sisters of older boys came to visit us at home. We explained the routine as we teased, fed, changed and looked after ‘baby’.

â€œHe is allowed an hour for homework.â€

Mom said, as she pointed to my brother. He was doing homework, which he had often not done before the petticoat era.  His mittens had been removed but he was firmly strapped into the High Chair wearing visibly sagging diapers.

derry

• Super Sissy
McGirl Part 1
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »
By the time I got into High School things had changed a bit at McGirl. In the past you could tell when a boy had been difficult or disobedient by noticing his ‘kilt’. By the time I got there all but two boys in my class wore a kilt or elasticized tartan skirt. However you could often find out if a boy had been difficult because of the way a boy walked. If he waddled, he would be in double, treble or in one case quadruple diapers.

At every recess there was line of boys waiting for his ‘baby sitter’ to change him. None of those under diaper discipline were allowed to change themselves. Oh and when any of the little babies needed a change they jumped the line and the teen boys just waited.

Quite often boys found that their changes were put off for so long that they made puddles as diapers became too wet.

I got very close to Stacey. She is a nice person. As time passed Olly had got quite used to Stacey taking charge of him.

When he graduated High School Olly graduated from diapers. However he still found he had a lot to do with oversized reusable baby wear. He got a job in a diaper service.

After we graduated from college Stacey and I moved in together. Olly moved into a box room in our new apartment. His role is our maid servant. Neither Stacey not I do any housework we do not fancy. Oh and on the day we moved in Mom and Aunt Janet gave us some house warming gifts. One was a paddle, which might warm other parts of Olly and the other was a supply of diapers, just in case he misbehaves.

As time went on petticoating in McGirl ceased to be just a thing for youths. It is now quite usual for a 14-year-old girl to have the authority to spank or petticoat her father and, if daddy was very naughty, return him to diapers.

The end

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender