Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Crush - by Chlorobaby  (Read 17971 times)

chlorobaby

• Ballerina
Re: The Crush - by Chlorobaby
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 08:49:31 PM »
I opened my eyes to find myself still tethered to the stroller. "Mmmmmpppphhhfff!" I screamed in frustration realising my predicament. Here I was strapped into the stroller with a pacifier gag inserted and secured into my mouth. All of a sudden I saw the receptionist come into view. I was still at the Doctors surgery in the waiting room. "Hello little one, your Mommy is a bit busy with Doctor Summers at the moment, but don't worry I'm here to look after you!" She said with a beaming smile. "My names Nikki!" I I struggled against my bonds, immediately I felt a stirring in my diaper. The struggling I had undertaken, had caused my member to get excited and erect by rubbing against its paper handkerchief prison. "Ow, looks like baby wants Auntie Nikki to pway wiv him!" She mocked me in a baby voice. "Mmmmppphhhfff I moaned again as I realised I had no escape. "Ok baby, but don't tell Mommy as she will get cross!" Nikki said as she unzipped the poncho and started to rub the front of my diaper. "Mmmppphhhfff, mmmmpppphhhfff!" I cried as I struggled to escape her touch, but this only added to my excitement. In a matter of minutes I was moaning incoherently into my gag as I spurted into my diaper. "Your a very naughty boy, getting Auntie Nikki to help you do creamies! But, I won't tell your Mommy if you don't!" Nikki said as she did up the poncho, left me and returned to her desk. The injections had obviously done their job because my testicles still felt full, not like they had done before, on all the previous times that I had ejaculated.

I waited in silence for a further 30 minutes before I heard the Doctors office door open from behind me. "Thanks Beth, we're be back in a couple of days!" I heard Doreen state before she closed the door. "Your awake!" Doreen said as she came into view, "let's get you home shall we?" I struggle against my bonds and screamed into my gag once more, but Doreen ignored me and pushed the stroller, with a thank you to the receptionist on the way out.

The trip home was un eventful ie no passerby saved me from my captivity. When we arrived home Doreen pushed me into the living room and left me secured to the stroller whist she went into the kitchen. She eventually returned with a large babies bottle. "Time for your feed darling!" She said as my pacifier gag was released and pulled from my mouth. "Plemmmpphhff" I was cut short as the bottle was guided into my mouth and I was forced to drink the sweet milk within the bottle. I was struggling towards the end to drink it all and was dribbling as I tried to consume it all, "such a baby Doreen commented as she wiped my mouth and chin with some tissues.

I was now again, in a dreamlike state. The milk must have been laced. Doreen released the straps holding me in the stroller and unzipped my poncho. As I tried to get up I immediately felt weak and stumbled, falling towards the sofa. "Oh sweetie! You will learn that Mommy controls everything now!" Doreen informed me as she rolled me over onto my back. "Let's see if my little man needs changing shall we?" She said as she untaped my diaper and pulled the tissues within it to one side. "Well, well, well. It looks as if baby likes being Mommy's baby a little too much doesn't it?" Doreen said noticing my expulsion from earlier. Doreen opened her purse and removed a leather gag, bottle of chloroform and a wad of paper hankies. She calmly sprayed the paper hankies with the chloroform spray, "Noooommmppphhhfff!" I cried as she lowered the thick white tissues over my mouth and nose. I tried to struggle and prise her hand away. But this was futile as the drugged milk had made me very weak indeed. I felt the chloroform vapours enter my body as I inhaled. It wasn't long before my arms dropped to my side. "Mmmppphhhfff," I moaned as I could now only look up at Doreen. Doreen kept her hand in place a few seconds longer "Now then sweetie, Mommy is very pleased that you seem to like the feeling of Mommy's tissues in your diaper, but you are not allowed to pleasure yourself like you did today at the surgery! So I'm afraid Mommy needs to teach you a lesson!" Doreen's words floated into my ears as she secured the leather gag over the paper hankies. "Mmmmppphhhhfff, mmmppphhhfff!" I desperately tried to communicate that her facts were wrong, but Doreen stood up ignoring my muffled protests and left the room.

Minutes later Doreen returned, she was dressed in black bra and knickers with matching stockings and suspenders. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I desperately tried to plead as I noted the black rubber strap-on she was also wearing. Doreen easily manoeuvred me into her desired position (so that I was kneeling on the floor bent over the sofa.) "mmmppphhhfff, mmmppphhhff!!" I cried as I anticipated what was about to happen.

"Mommy needs to teach you a lesson and show you that playing with yourself is totally unacceptable - only Mommy is allowed to let babykins do c-um c-ums!" Doreen said as I felt her spread a cold dollop of lubricant around my rosebud. "Mmmppphhhff!" I cried as I felt Doreen insert her tool into me. "Sssshhhhh, there we go good boy! Mommy's going to make you keep doing c-ummies until you think baby can't do anymore. And then show baby that Mommy can make baby do c-um c-ums whenever she likes!"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender