Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Summer as a Girl  (Read 30225 times)

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
Re: My Summer as a Girl
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »
(repaired image order)

"Why would they do that?"

"Why? Because I'm a boy in a dress, is why!"

"How would they know? You look just like a girl. No one would ever think
you're a boy."

I didn't know how to take that. I stopped and looked at him. He stopped.
I guess if I had to wear dresses, it was probably just as well to look
as much like a girl as possible. If I really did look like a girl.

"You really think I look like a girl?" I asked.

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 08:13:55 PM »
"Not just a girl. You look like a breathtakingly gorgeous girl."

He wasn't making fun of me. I still didn't know how to respond.

"OK. I guess that's good. I guess."

I kept walking. I felt the breeze fluttering my skirt and playing about
my legs in nylons. I felt my skirt brushing against my fingertips as I
walked. It was not unpleasant. It's not so bad, wearing a dress, if
you're around someone who doesn't make fun of you.

We continued on until we found a spot. I spread the red covering on the
ground and got down there on my knees.

Looking up at him, I said, "Well? Sit down."

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 02:52:58 PM »
He just kept staring at me with this goofy grin on his face.

I motioned him to sit down next to me.

Alana

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 03:00:06 PM »
He just kept staring.

Finally, I angrily said, "Will you sit down already? I'm hungry!"

Alana

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 03:03:08 PM »
He sat next to me. He began taking out sandwiches and we started eating.

He sat with his legs crossed. I couldn't sit comfortably in that damn dress. I tried sitting the way he did, but it made my skirt ride up. I kept thinking he was going to laugh at me, but he didn't.

After we were done, he stretched out on his back, with one arm to the side. We didn't have much room there, so I stretched out next to him. I was lying on his arm, accidentally.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's all right," he said, and lifted me up and over with one arm so I was lying right on top of him!

Then all of a sudden he grabbed me by the neck, pulled me closer to him, and kissed me!

And it was weird, but I didn't hate it, you know?

Tom was very good looking, with a lot of girlfriends, and I'm not so good looking. I've never had a date, and I've certainly never kissed anyone before. And suddenly, there we were, kissing. It was incredible that somebody, anybody, wanted to kiss me. So I didn't stop. I even kissed back a little.

It was probably only about ten seconds.

And then I remembered who I was and what I was. I pushed myself away from him and looked at him in horror. He smiled at me.

I stood up, brushed off my dress, and strode away from him as fast as I could. I couldn't run in those high heels, but I was walking pretty fast. He called to me to come back, but I kept going.

I avoided him all the rest of the day. I was so confused I didn't know what to do, and there was no one I could talk to about it.

The next day, I begged Mom to let me wear one of her dresses, instead of Melanie's. She let me put on an attractive lavender dress of hers. My sisters didn't make fun of me quite so much when I got to dress like a grown woman instead of a young girl.

I had to avoid Tom. I didn't want to be alone with him any more, after what had happened. I grabbed a book and began to read it. It was by some Russian author, dull as a newspaper, but I pretended to be interested. I sat down somewhere in my lavender dress, crossed my legs, and kept reading, not even daring to lift my eyes off the page.

Alana

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 03:06:17 PM »
My sisters were off playing volleyball with my mother. Tom came into the room. I didn't even look up.

"Let's go for a walk, Joanie," he said.

"I'm reading."

"Come on. Let's go for a walk. Let's go someplace we can be alone."

Did he actually want to continue kissing me? What was the matter with him? I'd only been wearing dresses a few days. How the hell could he all of a sudden forget I'm a boy?

I ignored him.

"Come on," he said. And he put his hand on my knee. Before I knew what he was doing, he slowly moved it up my leg, under my skirt.

I shivered with pleasure. It felt so sexy. But I kept reading. I didn't look at him, and tried not to show what I was feeling.

Alana

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 03:09:21 PM »
"Whenever you're through down there, put my skirt back where it was," I said. "Don't leave my slip showing."

He removed his hand.

"Fine!" he said, and left.

I brushed my skirt back into place.

About half an hour later, my Mom came in to see me. I looked up.

"Well, don't you look lovely in my pretty dress," she said.

"Thank you," I said sarcastically.

"Tom says you're avoiding him."

"I'm reading."

"Since when have you ever read anything? If wearing my dresses and pantyhose and high heels has turned you into a reader, maybe I should send you to school in a dress."

"I wish you would. Maybe somebody would call the authorities and put a stop to this."

"Why are you avoiding your friend? What's he going to do with himself if you ignore him?"

"He can play volleyball with the girls."

"He refuses to have anything to do with them, because of what we're doing to you."

"I never asked him to do that."

"Come on, honey, tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help."

"You don't get to be the understanding mother after you've made your son wear pantyhose and a bra! Why don't you leave me alone!"

"What's going on between you two?"

"Mom, you don't know anything about it!"

"Then explain it to me."

"There's nothing to explain. I just don't want to be around him when I'm dressed like a girl, that's all."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't! I'm embarrassed!"

I looked down and went back to reading.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender