Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Barbara's New Baby Girl  (Read 168265 times)

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
Much as I enjoyed having Matty's coc-k in my mouth, I knew I'd never risk it again while under Barbara's roof.  However it was that she did it, there was no escaping her constant, omniscient attention.

For the better part of the next fifteen minutes, Barbara cleaned the nasty mess of my diaper area before declaring me ready for my change. Taking a thick stack of soft, fresh diapers, Barbara positioned them under my still stinging buns.

"This is what all sissies want, don't they Chrissie," Barbara asked of me.

"Yes, Mommy, I just want to be back in my diapers again," I admitted weakly but truthfully.

"It's what you need, isn't it?" she prodded as she sprinkled fragrant baby powder all over my caged loins and chest.

"Yes, Mommy," I replied deferentially as I breathed deeply of the baby powder. And in fact, I knew all too well I couldn't last an hour anymore without helplessly wetting myself. Like it or not, I was going to need diapers and plastic pants for the foreseeable future, if not forever. Barbara gently pulled the pillowy soft cloth of my diaper and as I continued to sniffle, I reflected on how much I'd come to love this ritual of ours. Barbara was always so tender with me, making sure she never pricked me with the diaper pins and as she lovingly pulled the cloth snug around my hips, I adored the soft, comforting embrace. I felt so secure, not only because it protected me from accidents but also because the whole process made me feel safe and sheltered from harm. No bullies would ever taunt me again so long as I lived under Barbara's roof and in her care. All I wanted was to be her little toddler.

After pinning my comfy diapers closed, Barbara took a pair of cute polka dot side snap baby panties and pulled them over my feet, working them up my smooth legs to enclose the bulging cloth within. While Barbara was cleaning and diapering me, she was also discussing some related matters with my mom.

"So Pamela, how have those hormones been working out for you?"

"Oh, faster than I expected," she said excitedly, "As a matter of fact, I think I'm ready to give Chrissie his first wet nursing in ten years."

"Ten years?" Barbara asked quizzically, "How long were you breastfeeding Chrissie the first time?"

"Oh, until he was four years old, at least," she admitted, "He'd cry and fuss whenever I tried to give him a bottle and it took forever to get him weaned."

"I can so easily imagine that," Barbara nodded.

She picked me up and gently led me over to the love seat where my mom was already sitting.

"Now there's just one thing, Pamela," Barbara hedged, "You really shouldn't think of Chrissie in those masculine terms anymore."

"Ah yes," she remembered.

"There's really nothing left of "his" boyhood to justify terms like 'his' or 'him'. And it'll only become more so as time goes on. When I locked up her little pen-is, she soon learned that she wouldn't be able to act sexually as a boy anymore. And as you've unfortunately already observed, Chrissie feels naturally compelled to please other boys with her mouth. I'm sorry you had to see that, but I guess I should have seen it coming. As time goes on, she relates more and more to her feminine side and I'm doing everything I can to encourage it--With the exception of letting her have sexual relations, of course," she added quickly.

"Of course," my mom repeated, "I'm in complete agreement."

Pouting in frustration, my lower lip puffed out a typical sissy display of displeasure.

"You see these things so clearly," my mom gushed in admiration for Barbara, "Looking back in retrospect, I don't know why I didn't see it myself. I almost feel guilty for trying to raise him--I mean her, as a boy. It's obvious to me now that she always wanted to be a little sissy girl and the diapers and baby treatment are the crowning touch. You were right all along."

"Thank you," Barbara replied gracefully, "My little buttercup here knows that she just wants to be mommy's little baby girl now--don't you Chrissie?"

I nodded in acceptance of her truth.

"I'm just so impressed by the transformation you've made--and it's such a relief to be free of her whiny, pestering tantrums."

"The only tantrums our little baby has anymore is whether she has creamed corn or spinach for dinner," Barbara chuckled with amusement.

My mom giggled, even as she marveled at Barbara's complete authority over me.

"How about we have Chrissie take her lunch directly from her former mommy now?" Barbara suggested.

My mom smiled down on me happily as she opened her blouse to reveal her swollen breasts. They had obviously grown quite a bit since I last saw her and now I understood the reference to the hormone treatment. The wet spot on her bra confirmed my suspicions. My mom was actually lactating again!

"Come on now, Chrissie, show Mommy what aunt Barbara has taught you," she said as she brought my head up to her dribbling nipple.

I was distinctly uncomfortable with the notion of breastfeeding from my real  mom--after all, my previous desire with Barbara had been borne out of my lust for her fabulous bosom. I harbored no such feelings for my mom.

"Uh-uh," I whimpered as I pulled my face away.

"Chrissie," Barbara admonished me in a sharper tone, "You know better than to act like that."

"But I don't wanna," I whined pitifully.

"In situations like this, it's better just to take the initiative with her--just push your nipple into her mouth and she'll begin nursing," Barbara coached her.

My mom complied willingly and brought my face up until her dripping nipple was brushing between my lips.

"Open up, Chrissie," she instructed me.

With a small slap on my bare thigh, Barbara caused me to yelp and open my mouth which my mom quickly filled with her engorged nipple. My mouth clamped down and I accepted her breast, albeit unwillingly.

"That's better," Barbara commended her, "she needs to understand that the choice isn't hers and that this isn't sexual in any way--it's simply a mother giving her the nursing she needs."

"Mmm...yes," my mom concurred as she looked down at me with happiness written all over her face.

"This is right where you belong, Sweetie," she told me, "Now you're the baby I always knew you were."

I whimpered helplessly as I drank in the slightly different taste of my own mother's milk.

Although she wasn't as endowed as Barbara was, she still had a considerable quantity of milk to provide. I was nearly full when she switched me over to her left breast which I took with less resistance than previously.

"Thaaat's mommy's baby," she cooed down at me.

I blushed and realized that perhaps more than anything else, my mom's acceptance and encouragement of my new baby status was perhaps the final nail on the coffin of my boyhood. But somehow, it no longer distressed me. Two months ago, I would have agonized over being called a sissy by the girls at school. Now, I realized it was the truth--not only that--but I enjoyed  being a sissy baby. Deep down, under the thin, fragile veneer of my maleness, I knew a prissy, feminine sissy had always been there, waiting to come out. And Barbara had known right from the beginning. I felt a fresh surge of affection for that woman, who even now was looking down on me with her overwhelming maternal love.

I had finished my mom's other breast and was now full and ready for my nap but Barbara slipped in next to my mom on the loveseat and she began moving me into position over her lap.

"No...no, Mommy," I whimpered weakly as I saw belatedly what she had in mind.

With her lovely, creamy fingers, she deftly unbuttoned her straining top to expose her big, beautiful breasts.

"Here you are Chrissie, time for more nursing," she smiled down on me.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head, "I'm full," I whimpered.

She shushed my pleading with her gorgeous smile even as she guided my face towards her left breast.

"Baby girls need looots of milk, Chrissie," she told me as she unclasped the front of her lace bra, "And I'm going to make sure you get it."

"Uh-uh," I squealed but as usual, Barbara only ignored my protests and pushed her big, firm nipple past my lips. Even though my stomach was sloshing uncomfortably with milk, I began nursing by instinct, using my lips and tongue to suc-k the warm, familiar milk from Barbara's bursting breast.

"That's it, Sissy," she smiled, "Baby doesn't decide when to nurse--Mommy does."

Looking up over the soft upper curve of her tremendous bosom, I looked into her pretty green eyes which glittered with firm, motherly love. And now that I was suc-kling from Barbara's breast again, I felt my sexual desire starting to rise, if not my pen-is.

Barbara's hand had shifted to the soft, cushiony front of my diaper and she was softly rubbing it now. I could hear the plastic crinkling under her touch and feel the wonderful sensations reaching me, even though my wiener was completely enclosed in it's silicone cage. Closing my eyes, I drifted off into a world of pleasure as I luxuriated in Barbara's delightful ministrations. As I continued to slowly nurse from her plump breast, she reached down and began unsnapping the side snaps one by one on my plastic panties. My heart skipped several beats as my mind began racing at the possibilities of what she had in mind, her beautiful smile washing over me like a warm bath and before long, I felt her unpinning the front of my diapers.

"Baby Chrissie needs her mommy, doesn't she?" she whispered in her voice reserved for infants.

"Mm-hm," I mewled as I suc-ked on her sweet, firm nipple.

She slowly pushed the front of my diaper down between my legs and began softly stroking my hairless balls in the most electrifying fashion imaginable.

"You know you're always going to be my baby, don't you Sugarplum?" she asked.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked up into those twin pools of emerald comfort. I nodded fervently back at her in reply.

"Now...real  babies don't get to have orgasms, you know that right, Chrissie?"

Huh? My head was swimming with desire and confusion. On one hand, her soft, slow caressing of my balls was driving me wild with sexual excitement. And as usual, the sight of her luscious, big breasts against my face had me already up against the edge of what would otherwise be a powerful orgasm. Her skin smelled wonderful and the silky smoothness of her bosom only added to her powerful attraction. But I felt a strong desire to be agreeable with her, in what I only now realized was a deep seated streak of submissiveness. Worse than that, my pounding, sexual excitement was pushing me against my will to agree with her terrifying premise.

Slowly, and contrary to my better judgment, I found myself nodding in agreement.

From behind her, I saw her reach over and when her hand came back into view, it was holding a small tube of superglue. She looked down at me with that warm, loving smile that said she'd never do anything to harm me.

"Now you know that I know what's best for you, right Sweetie?" she murmured in her syrupy, sexy voice.

I paused, my heart thudding loudly in my chest, before slowly nodding.

Barbara bent down and kissed me tenderly on the forehead as her hand softly and sensuously stroked my excited balls. Inside my tube, my little pen-is throbbed violently against it's implacable prison, fighting frantically for release.

"Sooo..." she began breathlessly, "I think it's only for the best that I fill the keyhole of your chastity lock with this glue...what do you think, Chrissie?"

I could feel the c-um building in my balls, waiting impatiently to explode in a massive ejaculation of climax. But by some perverse twist of biology, my own burning libido was encouraging me to go along with her. How could I say no to this beautiful woman I was in love with? My submissiveness was warring with my desire to achieve sexual release. I couldn't think straight! And her sensuous massage of my balls wasn't making it any easier!

Slowly and deliberately, Barbara pulled my puckering lips from her milky breast.

"Say 'yes mommy'," she smiled down at me.

"Oh--oh--bu--but," I whimpered.

"Say 'yes mommy'," she repeated as she unscrewed the cap of the dreaded superglue.

"M--m--mommy," I mewled weakly.

"Say 'yes mommy'," she said again as she leaned forward to bring her beautiful face closer to mine. Her rose colored lipstick shimmered in the soft light of my nursery and I felt my resolve crumbling.

I looked from the long line of her sexy cleavage, to the delicate lace cups of her bra, and then lastly, into her firm, pretty green eyes that were imploring me to agree to something that went against everything I knew.

"M--m--m...y-yes, Mommy," I croaked in barely a whisper.

She smiled broadly and placed the thin nozzle of the tube of glue to the keyhole on the lock securing my chastity device. With a small squeeze, I watched in mute horror as the glue seeped into the lock effortlessly, quickly filling the tumblers and rendering them unable to open ever again. In seconds, I saw the glue glaze over the hole as it inexorably began to harden.

What had I done???

"Now you'll be my baby girl forever, Chrissie," she said as she gave me a warm, wet kiss right on the mouth.

The End

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Re: Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 06:41:12 PM »
Would it be possible for the sequal to be reposted pretty please?

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2021, 05:40:52 PM »
Would it be possible for the sequal to be reposted pretty please?

I thought the sequel had been posted here but maybe it got lost somehow.

I've since reposted it for those that might enjoy reading it.  ;o)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender