Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Barbara's New Baby Girl  (Read 168245 times)

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 05:20:26 PM »
Chapter Six   Back to School for Chrissie

Strapped into the carseat in the back of Barbara's minivan, I suc-ked nervously on the fat pink pacifier filling my mouth to capacity. Today I was headed back to school, although what kind of school--I wasn't exactly sure. I was dressed no differently than a three year-old baby girl so I dreaded the prospect of being seen by anyone, regardless of the type of school. Barbara had picked out a delicate white baby dress, generously trimmed with pink eyelet lace and a big decorative pink bow on it's Peter Pan bodice. She had me in glittery white tights and my fat, embarrassing diapers were covered with a set of fancy pink rumba panties which had three sassy white ruffles crossing the seat. My stockinged feet had pink anklets and my ever present glossy black Mary Janes. Lastly, Barbara had pulled my growing hair into two pigtails and secured them with pink satin bows. She'd also applied a light coating of blush to my cheeks but I was already blushing at the thought of others seeing me like this.

On top of that, my enforced chastity certainly wasn't making my situation any easier. I'd woken up several times during the night with painful attempted erections that my body still hadn't learned were now forbidden. But worse than that was my time during the day when I was fully awake and aware of my surroundings. Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like Barbara was dressing even more provocatively than before. She constantly teased me with her form-fitting clothes and plunging, low cut tops. I had been on edge all week as I gazed hungrily at her jaw-dropping body, my little pen-is throbbing desperately in it's device but unable to get any relief. At times, I felt light headed and physically weak with desire, at other times, I felt ready to explode with frustration. It was so unfair!! I found that after a day of constant stimulation, the pre-c-um would begin to ooze uselessly from the end of my chastity device, partially draining me but still leaving me horny and completely unsatisfied.

I was starting to suspect that it had been Barbara's plan all along to get me to first accept, and then even want  to wear diapers, because of their soft, comforting embrace. I'd never known such an exciting, pleasurable outlet for sexual relief and I was sure she known from the start I'd come to find them irresistible. She'd given me a taste of how wonderful they felt for a chronic masturbator, only to cruelly take that pleasure away.

And every day, Barbara would smile sweetly at me, her touch gentle and loving, as she let me nurse like a baby from her big bountiful breasts. Sometimes I'd literally cry with pent-up desire as she forced me to suc-kle from her firm, milky nipple but she'd only giggle at my predicament and softly pat the front of my sissy diapers as if to mock my desperation. She knew without question that she had me completely under her control and there was nothing I could do about it.

All this receded into unimportance as we pulled into a parking spot in front of the Francis Merrimont Boy's School. I could see normal guys my age, milling about as they talked amongst themselves while they got ready to go inside. I whimpered nervously as I frantically suc-ked on my pacifier, terrified at having to walk past them in my prissy baby outfit.

Barbara came around to my side of the van and after opening the sliding door, unbuckled my carseat straps.

I shook my head and looked at her pleadingly but she only smiled down on me with her usual warm, yet dismissive look.

"I know this is going to be hard at first, Chrissie, but it's important for you to completely accept what you are and be seen as the sissy baby we both know you are deep inside. You see, you're still clinging to an image of yourself as a boy but the fact is, you know and I know that's not the real you. You're just a little baby that needs his diapers and his mommy--and the sooner you accept that, the easier it'll be for you."

I shook my head, even as a tear of shame tumbled down my cheek. And as if to verify what she said, as she helped me out of the seat and onto the sidewalk, I felt a sudden, strong, hot stream of pee escape into my diapers. Squealing helplessly, I dropped my hands down as if that might be able to prevent it but the damage was already done. Of course, between the rumba panties, tights, and my usual plastic panties, there was no visible evidence of my accident but the warm wetness inside only added to my feelings of babyishness.

No sooner was I standing in the open sunlight when several guys looked my way and began pointing at me. Their jeers and laughter washed over me and my cheeks burned hotly. Barbara responded by taking my hand and forcing me to wave back at them, even as I stared at the ground in utter shame.

"Say hi to those big strong boys, Chrissie," she said encouragingly.

I think she sensed I was about to burst into tears because she closed the van door behind me and took my hand, leading me into the big main doors of the building. The guys continued to make mocking comments although as we got closer, Barbara's sexy body tended to have it's usual distracting effect on them. She smiled coyly back at them, her high heels clicking confidently and crisply on the concrete steps before we went inside.

I was looking around feverishly, only to find more guys staring at me in disbelief as Barbara led me through another door and into a separate room. I was vastly relieved to be away from their staring, contemptuous faces and alone for the moment but for how long? Barbara removed my pacifier and just then, the other door in the room opened and a drop-dead gorgeous woman in her late twenties sauntered in.

She was a smoldering blonde with unbelievable pretty green eyes, a cute button nose and full, luscious lips. She wore a tight wrap around top that hugged her full sexy bosom and showed off a deep line of cleavage that was impossible to ignore. Her short, summery skirt left much of her smooth, firm thighs exposed which was emphasized by her strappy high heels.

"So this is the pretty little sissy girl you were telling me about!" she exclaimed excitedly.

My face went a deep shade of crimson as she bent down to look closer at me. I'd always been intimidated by beautiful women and as usual, I couldn't hold her gaze. I was staring at the floor, too shy to look up when her long nail reached down and lifted my chin to look up into her gorgeous eyes.

"My, you certainly are a pretty one, aren't you Little Miss Priss?" she asked sweetly.

I felt a mixture of emotions, mostly shame at being called pretty but I also guiltily felt some small measure of pride by the compliment being paid to me by this incredibly stunning female. I really didn't like being thought of as pretty but if that was what made this babe like me, how could I complain?

"Chrissie, say hello to your new teacher--her name is Ms. Taylor," Barbara said as she patted me on the thick, ruffled seat of my diapered bottom.

Forced to look at the arresting features of her face, my cheeks burned brightly.

"H-h-hi," I croaked nervously and I swallowed hard.

She smiled a devastating smile that washed over me like a warm bath and made my toes tingle. What a hottie she was!

"Hello Chrissie, welcome to my nursery," she said in a light, sexy feminine voice, "My, my...I think you're going to make all the other sissies jealous with your cute, girly looks--you're not really a boy under all those frills are you?"

Still blushing three shades of red, I nodded in confusion.

"Uh-huh," I squeaked weakly.

Ms. Taylor laughed musically.

"I don't believe it! You're the prettiest little girl I've ever seen, but I better keep my eyes on you--some big strong boy is going to want to kiss you!"

I blushed furiously at her words as Barbara laughed with Ms. Taylor delightedly.

"Now that I could see all too easily!" Barbara added, "Do you think you would you like it if one of those boys outside gave you a nice big kiss?"

"No!" I snapped petulantly but I couldn't stop blushing.

I felt so sissyish that it was easy to imagine one of them forcing his will upon me.

"And it looks like your mommy's got you very well diapered--is she a big wetter?" Ms. Taylor asked Barbara.

"Oh my--yes," she replied, "But her next change isn't due until lunchtime and her diapers can hold any accidents she may have for awhile yet."

"Don't you worry Sugarplum," Ms. Taylor smiled down at me, "I've got plenty of diapers and plastic panties for sissies like you who have no control. I'll take very good care of you."

I hated being thought of as having no control but I guess it was to be expected in my present outfit.

"Well, since that's all set then...I better be going, I have to be heading back to work now," Barbara said as she pulled her keys out of her purse, "You be a good little girl for Ms. Taylor--she has my permission to spank you if you misbehave, you know."

Between the two of them, I was crushed with humiliation, but I was even more distraught at being left alone in this strange place, with a bunch of strange people. Even though Ms. Taylor was a major knockout, I was terrified of the unknown humiliations that were almost certainly awaiting me here.

"Mommy--don't go," I pleaded anxiously with her.

"I'm sorry Sweety, but mommy has to go to work--you'll be just fine here," she assured me, "Don't you worry about a thing."

In my rising panic, I felt a hot stream of pee suddenly released from my bladder. Stamping my Mary Jane-clad feet in frustration, I stood helplessly as yet another, even stronger surge quickly soaked the front of my diapers in a humiliating display of my lack of control. My lower lip trembled and I looked up in panic at Barbara as I felt my diapers being flooded uncontrollably.

The combination of everything was too much for my fragile temperament and I abruptly burst into tears.

"Nooo!" I wailed as even more warm pee flowed freely into my diaper.

"Mommmmy!"

I threw my arms around Barbara's neck and hugged her tightly as the pee quickly saturated my seat and began soaking the surrounding cloth. My tights and rumba panties conspired to make sure the drenched cloth hugged my buns and inner thighs in a sopping wet embrace.

"Don't leave me Mommy!" I wailed as tears streamed down my face.

My shoulders heaved and my breathing was labored as I sobbed like a baby on her shoulder.

Barbara sighed and helped me over to a seat behind a desk, sitting down and then taking me upon her lap. In moments, her blouse was undone, her delicate bra unclasped and her big, plump breast was put before me. Easing her firm, milky nipple in between my trembling lips, she pulled me gently to her as she wiped a tear away from my cheek.

"There, there now Baby....everything's going to be okay...Mommy's only going to be gone for a little while today...you'll be just fine with Ms. Taylor here."

I sobbed helplessly and nursed feverishly on the big nipple filling my mouth, quickly being rewarded with a steady stream of warm milk.

"Aww...you poor little thing," she said soothingly, "Mommy's little baby girl is just having a terrible first day already, hmm?"

I sobbed again and suc-ked even harder on her nipple, trying to regain my composure.

"Oh my...Chrissie's already wet herself, I'm afraid," Barbara informed Ms. Taylor as the warmth of my bottom gradually made itself felt on her thighs.

"That's no problem," Ms. Taylor replied, "I'll be happy to give her an early change in the nursery, it'll give us a chance to do a little bonding."

"I'm afraid when she gets this upset, the only thing that will soothe her is a nipple...I'm sorry to make such a fuss," Barbara said as she gently patted my head and encouraged my nursing from her breast.

"Oh, don't even mention it, perhaps I can be of help here."

Ms. Taylor pulled up another chair and undid the knot holding her wrap around top in place.

"Are--are you...?" Barbara queried.

"Yes," Ms. Taylor giggled, "I'm lactating too so I can take over any time you're ready."

"Oh, that's wonderful," Barbara said, much relieved, "I usually let her nurse until she stops crying--you should be fine with her pacifier after that."

Barbara helped shift me over to Ms. Taylor's lap and I whimpered as her firm nipple was taken from my mouth. Whining miserably, I watched in captivation as Ms. Taylor opened the front clasp of her silky smooth satin bra to reveal a perfect, flawless breast; full and heavy with milk.

"Come here Chrissie, I've got a nice warm nipple for you to suc-kle from."

I whimpered in embarrassment but soon began nursing from her breast.

Using her long, slim finger, she brushed away another of my tears and beamed down on me with satisfaction.

"That's a good baby," she cooed, "You take all you need my pretty little sissy."

There she said it again. Was I really pretty, I wondered? I'd always known I had rather feminine features...could it be that with my baby dress, tights, sissy shoes, and a little make-up that I actually looked pretty?  It gave me a strange feeling inside. It also gave me a familiar feeling inside my chastity device. My poor little pen-is was starting to strain mightily against it's silicone prison in angst. Was it because a beautiful woman was letting me nurse from her awe-inspiring breast? Or was it something more?

Assured that I had finally settled down, Ms. Taylor returned her attention to Barbara.

"Does she need an enema today?"

"No, thanks though--she had one this morning during her diaper change," Barbara replied.

She remained a little longer but when it was apparent I had stopped my crying, she made her goodbyes and left us alone. I continued to nurse until I'd had my fill from Ms. Taylor's succulent breast.

Easing her nipple out of my mouth, Ms. Taylor gently pushed my pacifier in between my lips.

"There you are Chrissie. Are you ready to have your pampers changed?"

I sniffed and nodded weakly as she helped me up and took my hand in hers. Leading me through the door she came in, we entered a large room, that looked like a cross between a kindergarten classroom and a baby's nursery. The walls were decorated with cartoon characters and several cribs were in a group at the far corner. I recognized a changing table with stacks of cloth diapers and a dresser nearby containing plastic panties and other supplies. On one side of the room were several desks at which two boys my age were sitting. One was an obvious sissy, dressed much like myself and it was strangely gratifying to see someone in the same predicament as I was. The other was another guy, dressed in a little boy's romper with a white t-shirt and baby blue shorts and suspenders. At first glance, he didn't appear to be diapered, although it was hard to tell and I thought I discerned a bulge around his hips.

As for the other sissy, he was very clearly diapered, wearing nursery print plastic panties over a fat, bulky diaper, much like mine. His short party dress was lilac and patterned with flowers and lace and I could see his legs were smooth to the touch. Upon seeing my arrival, he beamed happily, and skipped over to see me.

"Hi there--my name's Joshy--what's your name?" he asked enthusiastically in a high pitched, feminine voice.

I was still a bit taken aback by my circ-umstances and the appearance of another sissy but Ms. Taylor answered for me.

"Joshy, this is your new sissy playmate, Chrissie, although I rather think 'Little Miss Priss' is a better name--don't you, Chrissie?" she asked me as she bent down to look me in the eye.

I wasn't used to this kind of attention from such a gorgeous woman and I blushed shyly, unable to speak.

"I just know you two are going to have all kinds of fun together," Ms. Taylor gushed.

Before I could respond, Joshy came over and hugged me close, nuzzling my neck with his nose in an all too friendly way.

"Wow--you sure are pretty!" he exclaimed cheerfully, as she stood back to look me over, "Do you want me to show you how to do your make-up?"

My face went red at the compliment and offer, as I tried to reconcile my confused feelings inside. Growing up as a boy, I had always wanted to be considered handsome and now that I was being thought of as pretty, I felt sort of indignant and humiliated, yet at the same time, my craving to be accepted made me inclined to be receptive. I was so befuddled and mixed up--I didn't know what  to think!

"Matty, come over and say hi to your new playmate," Ms. Taylor told the other boy.

"Hey," he said without rising, and none too eagerly. He was playing with some blocks and seemed altogether disinterested in my arrival.

Oddly enough, I felt a strange compulsion to want to know him, unlike the overly enthusiastic sissy Joshy, who from all appearances, seemed to have an immediate crush on me. There were other differences as well between the two--whereas Joshy had an obvious femmy nature about him, Matty seemed rather out of place here--he looked like a boy's boy, with muscular legs and an undefinable rough edge to him. I could easily picture him tearing down a transmission in the auto shop or playing football on the school team.

I felt strangely disappointed that he was openly dismissive toward me. Why did it matter? I didn't know. But for some reason, I wanted to be accepted by him and more than that, I wanted him to like me.

"Come along girls," Ms. Taylor said as she took Joshy's and my hands, Chrissie needs her diapers changed and then you two sissies can get to know each other better."

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »
I felt a little frustration at being lumped together as a "girl" but then I had to admit it wasn't an unreasonable expectation either. And despite myself, Joshy's enthusiasm was becoming infectious. As he skipped along gaily, I felt a lighthearted sashay start to enter into my own gait. Deep down--something felt tremendously liberating to be girlish and carefree and I still enjoyed the bulky feeling of my diapers between my thighs, despite my frustrating chastity device.

We entered another room, this one even more nursery-ish than the other, larger room and I saw more baby supplies and furniture arranged within it. Ms. Taylor guided me to a low, vinyl covered changing table and sat me down gently, while motioning Joshy to sit on the floor next to us.
   "Joshy, why don't you help me get Little Miss Priss here undressed so I can change her diapers?" she asked sweetly.

Like mommy's little helper, Joshy enthusiastically agreed and they began unbuckling my Mary Janes and removing my lacey anklet socks. Soon, my ruffled rumba panties and glittery tights were being peeled down my legs and Ms. Taylor asked Joshy to get the baby bottle she had in the warmer.

"Oh my--look at these smooth legs of yours," Ms. Taylor exclaimed as she stroked my bare thigh with her soft, slim hand. It send an electric thrill through me to have her touch me and I couldn't prevent a shy smile from breaking across my face. I was used to being self conscious of my lack of hair but now, it was actually gaining me attention unexpectedly from this pretty teacher.

Joshy came back and--far from being jealous of the attention I was receiving--he bent down to stroke my thigh himself.
   "Oh my gosh!" he gasped, "So soft and smooth! You are sooo  lucky!"
   For some reason, my pen-is was once again throbbing in it's prison and I blushed with pride and excitement.
   Joshy handed over the bottle and Ms. Taylor eased it between my lips.
   "There you are Sweety--all my babies get a bottle when they get their diapers changed."

My embarrassment returned and I watched closely as Ms. Taylor unpeeled the clinging plastic panties off of my sodden diaper and brought them down my legs. She tossed them into a large bin behind her and then unpinned either side of my diaper, pulling it down to expose my hairless crotch and tiny captive pen-is.
   Both of them beamed cheerfully at me as they gazed down at my restrained, childish genitals.
   "Aww, looks like someone's been a naughty little girl," Ms. Taylor said in a voice meant for a toddler, "Did my wittle Miss Pwiss get in trouble for pwaying wiff hersewf?"

My face burned with shame and I looked the other way as I suc-ked desperately on my bottle. Ms. Taylor giggled and pulled my heavy, wet diapers out from beneath me and then began wiping my buns and crotch with cool baby wipes.
   "Don't you worry Babykins, Joshy's little pee-pee is locked up too," she assured me as she sprinkled baby powder over my chest and tummy, "Little sissies like you two just can't be trusted not to play with their wiennies."

I was mortified to have her talking to me like this but there was zero I could do about it.
   "Tell you what--I have something that I'm sure will make you feel better. You won't be able to c-um but it might give you a little relief, okay?"
   I whimpered with anticipation at anything she might be able to do to relieve my poor aching pen-is. This had to be my lucky day!

Reaching behind me, Ms. Taylor brought forth a strange looking object that looked like a streamlined dil-do. Looking prettily like an angel from heaven, she smiled down at me enigmatically as she carefully coated it with KY. Her smile alone was enough to make me hard but there was also something indefinable in her feminine demeanor--so subtly sexy it made my heart beat wildly within my chest.    

Her finger probed my hole and I gasped again, even as my cheeks burned with desire and shame. Very gently, she began pushing the dil-do object into my puckered hole, never forcefully, but with loving care as she slowly eased it past my bashful sphincter. I whimpered weakly, my breathing labored as I watched her through half closed eyes while she alternately twirled and slide the dil-do inside me. I moaned like a little girl and she began a tortuously erotic rhythm, smiling down at me knowingly as she slowly plunged it in deeply and made me gasp like the virgin I was. I let out a small sigh of pleasure as she eased it out, only to push it in again.

Joshy was captivated with watching me but my eyes were closing again as I moaned weakly. Waves of pleasure were washing over me--I'd never felt anything so wonderful in my life and my hole craved the slippery pliable rubber of her dil-do, yet at the same time, my pen-is ached painfully as it surged and throbbed frantically within my chastity device.

With my eyes still closed, I suddenly felt warm lips kissing my own.
   Opening my eyes in surprise, I was shocked to see Joshy amorously and eagerly locking his lips to mine while he held my wrists to the changing table. I squealed loudly and squirmed beneath him, my shock competing in confusion with the erotic bliss I was receiving from Ms. Taylor. Joshy's eyes opened and he smiled at me, even as he kissed me hard again.
   I wriggled like an imprisoned fish and he finally let go of my arms, sitting back with a happy, contented smile on his cherubic face.
   "I'm sorry Chrissie--you're so pretty, I just had to kiss you!" he giggled.

My face flushed even redder than it already was as I stammered incoherently. Whatever reply I was attempting to make was cut off as Ms. Taylor plunged the slippery dil-do deep once more inside of me. I moaned deliriously and gazed weakly up at her pretty face. As my eyes wandered down, I drank in the soft, silky smooth skin of her breasts, full and round like two honeydew melons. I helplessly straddled the line of being tortuously close to c-umming as she continued her erotic ministrations. I moaned again, unable to speak, and I shuddered with ecstasy every time she pushed the dil-do back inside me. I felt wonderfully emasculated and feminine, savoring the feeling of having my own hole so deliciously filled. Yet at the same time, I also craved that orgasm that felt so tantalizingly close. I was desperate to c-um!

Looking down at my pen-is, I could see a fair sized pool of c-um dribbling out from the tip. It was dribbling down between my legs in a steady drip, and Ms. Taylor used her free hand to coat my pacifier with it before easing it between my lips. I whimpered weakly as I tasted my first semen, blushing with guilt as I passively and submissively humiliated myself before her.

A random thought entered my mind; could this be what Matty's c-um tasted like? I blushed hotly at the thought, even as other, even more forbidden fantasies swam into my imagination. What would it be like to have Matty's coc-k in my mouth, I wondered. I pictured myself, reverently on my knees before him as he drove his manly tool deep into my mouth while I did my best to please him. Would I be able to satisfy him? Would he like me then, I wondered.

Finally, Ms. Taylor slid the dil-do out and she put it aside. My own pen-is throbbed weakly within it's prison, deprived of a mighty, earth-shaking orgasm, yet fully drained of my joy juices. It was so frustrating, I felt on the verge of crying!

Still breathing heavily, I whimpered impotently as Ms. Taylor lifted my ankles and slid a thick stack of bunny soft diapers beneath me. Sprinkling baby powder on me, she smiled down on me sweetly as she pulled the cloth around my hips.
   "These are extra thick down the center, Chrissie, for heavy wetters like you."
   I fought back the urge to cry, even as the tears filled my eyes. It was all so unfair! Why couldn't I be allowed to c-um??

Looking down, my imprisoned pen-is was soon buried in the soft, thick folds of her triple layered diaper as she pinned either side with pink headed safety pins. Taking a pair of clear plastic panties with colorful polka dots in her hands, Ms. Taylor shook them out in front me.
   "Aren't these cute, Chrissie?" she asked brightly, "I think they'll look just perfect with your frilly baby dress."

As I suc-ked on my semen coated pacifier, she gathered the leg holes and began working them up my hairless legs.
   "You know, I can't really blame Joshy here for kissing you," she chuckled as she began working them over the bulging cloth of my diaper, "With girly smooth legs like yours, all the boys here are going to be hot to try and make a pass at you."

I wasn't so sure, but then, I wasn't sure about anything anymore.
   "There you are, my Little Miss Priss," she declared cheerfully as she gently patted the fat front of my diaper, "All diapered and ready for the day!"
   I blushed again at being called her little nickname. It was bad enough having to dress like this without her heaping even more shame upon me.

Ms. Taylor lifted me to my feet just as her phone rang from the other room.
   "Now, you two girls be good while I go get that," she said as she winked mischievously at me. I watched her saunter out of the room, my eyes lingering on her perfectly shaped rear and long, sexy legs but once she was gone, my attention returned to Joshy.

Without another thought, I reached out and slapped him on the face. I meant to hit him hard but somehow, it came across weak and ineffectual.
   "How dare you kiss me!" I cried indignantly.
   Joshy's smile evaporated and he looked back at me in shock as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Chrissie...please don't be mad at me," he whined in his little voice. A tear trickled down his cheek as he held it tenderly, obviously hurt by my attack, although it was probably more emotionally than physically.

I was still feeling humiliated by the whole experience and I crossed my skinny arms over my chest petulantly. I knew I must look like a fussy little girl in my prissy white and pink baby dress and bulging diapers  but I did my best to appear macho.

"I don't even know you!" I continued, although no sooner were the words out than I regretted them. It wasn't because of my lack of familiarity with this sissy--I was trying to show him I was still a guy's guy!
   My words obviously had the wrong effect because Joshy came over to put his hands on my shoulders in a gesture of warmth and caring.

"I know that Chrissie--but I want to get to know you and be your friend," he emphasized strenuously, "Will you please forgive me?"
   Still feeling huffy, I brushed off his hands warily.
   "I don't know..."
   "Please?" he begged me.
   I sighed wearily. Today had already been so trying for me and I had no fight left in me.

"...Okay..." I finally replied without returning his anxious gaze.
   "Oh--thank you!" he exclaimed as he threw his arms around me and hugged me tightly, "I'm going to be your very best friend!"
   Ms. Taylor strode back into the room, only to find us hugging like lovers as Joshy fondled the thickly padded seat of my diapers.
   "Well...I see I can't leave you two girls alone for a minute," she giggled, "But I guess sissies will be sissies."

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »
I blushed and pushed my way out of Joshy's clingy embrace, unsure how best to respond to her implied accusation.

"Oh my gosh--I almost forgot your shoes, Sweety!" Ms. Taylor exclaimed, "You just sit your pretty little bottom down and I'll get you all fixed up."

Sitting back down on the changing table, Ms. Taylor helped put my lacey anklets back on, followed by my Mary Janes.

"I thought your pink tights were really cute but it seems a shame to cover such silky smooth legs like yours--don't you think, Chrissie?" she asked me.

"I guess so," I mumbled, although Joshy seemed to be in complete agreement with her.

"Joshy, why don't you show Chrissie here your collection of dollies--And I'm sure she'd just love to see your dollhouse."

"Okay!" Joshy replied happily.

Taking my hand, he tugged at me eagerly to guide me into the adjoining room. Ms. Taylor took a moment to go and check on Matty before taking a seat at her desk. Her workspace was nothing special, except that it was open to view from the front and I watched in fascination as she slowly crossed her lovely legs, letting her high heel dangle over the floor. I sighed in admiration at her incredible beauty and sexiness. She was such a total  babe!

Joshy continued to blabber on, oblivious to my lack of interest, telling me all about his doll collection, wearing make-up, styling hair and games of hopscotch and cat's cradle. My attention varied between making noncommittal grunts to Joshy and dividing my gaze between Ms. Taylor and Matty. The latter had short hair, beautiful blue eyes and a boyish, pug nose. I felt strong feelings of envy for him as another guy, although our shared gender was where our similarities ended. Clearly, he was everything I was not, nor would ever be. I sighed in resignation at the thought.

I hoped he would come over and talk to me but that seemed highly unlikely. Other than staring at Ms. Taylor's fabulous body, he rarely looked up from what he was doing and seemed hardly aware we were in the same room.

I was distracted by the sound of Ms. Taylor's cell phone ringing and she answered it with a musical greeting that made my heart skip a beat. I tried not to be obvious and stare at her but it was impossible to ignore the happy expression on her pretty face as she talked to whomever it was on the other end. A closer listen revealed that it was a man, and most likely a boyfriend.

Given her incredible beauty, it shouldn't have come as a shock that she had a lover but for some reason, it did. I seethed with irrational jealousy that someone else would be enjoying her considerable charms and I hated myself for giving in to the emotion.

Before long, the conversation ended and she hung up, a happy smile lingering on her gorgeous face. Leaning forward on her desk, she pressed a button on the school wide intercom.

"Sarah?"

"Yeah?" came the casual reply.

"Would you mind covering me for my lunch break?" Ms. Taylor asked.

"Sure thing Hon--I'll be right there."

"Girls--I'm going to be gone for about an hour--maybe more," she giggled, as if she were privy to some private joke, "But Sarah will be here to take care of you, okay?"

The others answered, although none too enthusiastically, and I felt a shiver of anxiousness based on their reactions. Of course, it was easy to imagine that whoever Sarah was--she was not Ms. Taylor. That alone would make me regret her departure, but I sensed an uneasiness that went beyond our being deprived of our smoldering hot teacher.

When the far door opened, I began to understand why they had been less than receptive to our substitute. I recognized Sarah from my baby shower all too well--she was the one who had paddled me so fiercely after my diaper change. Not only that, the only side I had ever seen of her was her cruelty. Her arrival certainly boded ill, for me at least.

Ms. Taylor grabbed her purse and car keys and was out the door in a flash, leaving us alone with this vengeful vixen.

"Well, well, well..." she said as she came over to look down on me, "If it isn't Barbara's little sissy...Chrissie, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh," I mumbled nervously, my heartbeat quickening perceptibly.

Her slim hand was out like lightning and she slapped my cheek harshly before I could so much as blink.

"Yes Ma'am," she corrected me, as she towered over me with her hands on her curvy hips, "You will answer me with a 'yes ma'am' or 'no ma'am'--understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," I quickly replied as a tear tumbled down my reddening cheek. It stung painfully and I realized belatedly that I had woefully underestimated her despite my initial assessment.

"Well, since you're here now, it's time you understood a few things. First, we don't tolerate any backsass or horseplay--got it?"

"Yes Ma'am," I immediately replied in a whimper.

"Second off, we don't allow any hanky-panky between any of the students--or by themselves. You got that one?"

"Yes Ma'am," I answered her, even as my cheeks reddened. Was she somehow aware that I used to be a chronic masturbator?

"The school principal at Francis Merrimont Boys School is Mrs. Sterne. The boys all fear her, and for good reason, but she especially puts the fear of god in prissy little sissies like you."

"Yes Ma'am," I responded, even though she hadn't actually asked me a question.

"But rather than give you a speech about who she is, I think we should introduce you to her, personally."

The way she said 'personally', made me doubly nervous but I was afraid to try and stand up to her. And to be sure, the days of whining my way out of a situation I didn't find agreeable were long gone--Barbara had seen to that.

"Come along, Chrissie," she instructed me, "It's time you met Mrs. Sterne."

Snatching my hand in hers, she dragged me into a different room where she knocked on a closed door with a small plaque saying 'Principal Mrs. Sterne' on it. Ordinarily, I would have wet my diapers in fear at this point but I had just gone a little while previously and didn't need to go.

"Enter," a firm, yet feminine voice replied.

Sarah opened the door to a spartan office, minimally furnished, with a large mahogany desk set off to one side. Behind the desk, sat the imposing figure of Mrs. Sterne, the severe looking brunette lady who'd given me the Spencer paddle as a gift at the baby shower. I just about choked with fear as she looked up at me, her eyes registering both recognition and contempt on her beautiful face.

"Barbara has enrolled Chrissie here in Ms. Taylor's class," Sarah said by way of introduction.

Without a word and without taking her eyes off me, Mrs. Sterne slowly rose and smoothed the tiniest of wrinkles from her immaculate grey pencil skirt. I felt as small and insignificant as a lowly bug as she gracefully came around the desk to look down on me, her gaze cold and steely.

"Yes indeed," she said simply, although my stomach was doing somersaults as I tried to return her attention.

Given how close she was to me, I was forced to look up into her darkly beautiful countenance, although I couldn't help but notice her wonderfully big breasts thrusting proudly against the pristine white fabric of her businesslike satin blouse.

For a moment, nobody spoke (I was too terrified) and my eyes drifted down to her rising chest, which expanded outward magnificently with every breath she took. I licked my lips anxiously as my eyes took in the delicate lace on the huge cups of her bra, clearly visible beneath the thin, silky top it was trying so hard to burst out of.

Suddenly and without warning, I felt the scalding sting of her steel-like hand as she slapped my cheek hard enough to make me see stars.

"Don't you ever  let me catch you staring at my breasts--do you understand me?" she barked viciously.

I burst into tears and gripped the sore side of my face tenderly.

"Y-y-yes Ma'am!" I bleated repentfully.

She most definitely lived up to her namesake--of that, there was no doubt! I'd never met someone so hot, yet so intimidating!

Like her assistant, she placed her slim, perfectly manicured hands on her broad, curvy hips and stared down at me remorselessly, daring me to challenge her.

"When you enter my office, it will only be for one thing," she informed me in clipped tones, "And that is to receive the painful and humiliating punishment you have so richly earned for yourself."

I quailed at the thought of facing her under those circ-umstances.

"When that happens, you will have the opportunity to become better acquainted with the paddle I call the 'Sissy Tamer'," she said as if describing a sacred and noble sword.

Reaching over, she picked up a long, black wooden Spencer paddle, much like the one she'd given me as a present, and hefted it in her hands. It looked light as balsa wood, given the ease in which she handled it but when she slapped it against the palm of her free hand, I nearly gasped with the impact.

"I apply this to bare bottoms, especially sissy  bare bottoms, who badly need to feel the harsh slap of oak from time to time."

"I-I-I p-promise I'll b-be good," I stuttered in terror.

An evil glint appeared in her dark eyes and she smiled the briefest smile before it vanished like a winter wind.

"Yes you will," she replied, "And you'll be one sorry little sissy after you've been over my lap."

I gulped hard, desperate to escape such a fate.

"But I promise!" I bleated, "I promise to be good!"

"You know," she said ignoring my response, "I've paddled more sissies than I can count and watched them all cry like babies...but you have to be the prissiest, most frou-frou sissy I've ever laid eyes upon."

"Y-yes Ma'am," I said, afraid to disagree with her.

"Some of the sissies here "graduate", if you can call it that--and are sent to live with strict women who have their own purposes for them, although what someone would do with a limp-wristed, pansy such as yourself, I have no idea."

I wilted miserably under her scolding lecture.

"You should be very grateful you're under the care of someone like Barbara who is willing to mollycoddle you...if you were living under my  roof, you'd receive nothing but the strictest discipline, and you'd learn what real obedience means."

I had no doubt in my mind she meant every word of what she was telling me.

"Y-yes Ma'am," I responded reflexively.

Turning around, she retraced her steps back around her desk to take her seat, with the poise and grace of a panther.

"That will be all for now," she said dismissing me, "I'll look forward to giving you your first taste of the Sissy Tamer."

Sarah reached down and snatched my hand, jerking me around as she led me out through the door we had come in. My head was still spinning after my perilous encounter with Mrs. Sterne. I made a mental note to seek out Joshy's advice later on and find out how to avoid her terrible wrath.

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 06:41:44 PM »

Once back in the Nursery, Sarah called Joshy over, almost as if she had been reading my mind.

"Joshy, I want you to do Chrissie's make-up for her, just like you've done your own," Sarah ordered him.

I could sense his nervousness and as he began applying pink glossy lipstick to my lips, we shared a look of mutual fear. What did she have in mind, I wondered. It couldn't be good.

I could tell by the care and skill that Joshy did my make-up that he obviously had a lot of experience with it. At least that was something I could take pride in--only a true sissy would have developed such girlish skills.

"Make sure you give her plenty of lipstick," Sarah instructed him, although she didn't elaborate as to what her reasons were.

Joshy dutifully twisted the cylinder of glossy pink lipstick to expose more of the rose scented material. With careful precision, he ran it across my puckered lips and then back again, ensuring a thick, slick coating.

Just then, a large man wearing a yellow polo shirt and khaki shorts entered the room, his presence exuding male confidence from every pore on his ripped, imposing body. Sarah's eyes lit up immediately at his handsome appearance and she grinned amorously at him, moving over and taking his big, muscular arm in hers. He eyed us strangely, looking us over carefully as if looking for some special attribute, although I couldn't imagine what a man like that would want with either Joshy or I.

"Okay everyone, line up here. Coach Saunders wants to get a better look at you," Sarah instructed us.

It was easy to believe this guy was a coach, and I suspected he was actively involved with the school's football team. His physique was without peer, and his ice blue eyes drilled into us from his manly, rugged face. His square jaw and close cropped sandy hair made me think that even Sarah--who was no slouch in the looks department--must have felt lucky to have this guy as her boyfriend.

I saw Matty come over but Coach Saunders quickly put up his meaty hand to stop him.

"Not you son--just the sissies." he said in a gruff voice.

Matty complied and Joshy and I stood in place, nervous and fearful about what they wanted of us. I squirmed in my frilly short baby dress and diapers, acutely aware of how sissyish and feminine I looked. My hairless legs felt painfully exposed and unconsciously, I pulled the hem of my short dress down in a futile attempt to hide my embarrassing sissy diapers.

Why would a coach for the school possibly have any interest in us? Could it be they wanted to parade us before the rest of the school to humiliate us? After meeting Mrs. Sterne firsthand, I was willing to do anything to avoid a return trip to her office.

"Hmm," the coach said, "This one must be new here," he said, thrusting a huge calloused thumb in my general direction.

"Yes, the prissy thing just started today," Sarah informed him.

Stepping closer to me, he gave Joshy a rude push, who fell backwards awkwardly.

"That one's no where near as girly as this one," he said to Sarah as he inspected me closely.

I felt hurt by his appraisal but my instinctive fear for this rough man overrode my wounded pride.

Looking up into his steely cobalt eyes, I saw what I thought was lust beginning to glaze them over.

"Oh yes, this one will be just fine for what I have in mind..." he said ambiguously.

My eyes fell to the growing bulge in his pants and my heartbeat quickened in fear.

"Ever suc-ked a coc-k, Sissy?" he asked me bluntly.

I blushed bright red with embarrassment.

"N-no Sir," I replied meekly, although I felt sure he didn't believe me.

"Well today's your big day," he chortled, " 'Cause you're gonna suc-k my coc-k and swallow my load--whaddya think about that?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Was this guy really talking about making me suc-k him off?

"B-but I'm n-not even g-gay," I stammered uncertainly.

"You're a sissy and all sissies suc-k coc-k," he informed me in no uncertain terms, "You should consider yourself lucky I'm allowing you to wrap those pink lips of yours around my tool."

I felt anything but lucky--I was terrified of this brute!

"B-b-b-but--"

Unbuttoning his shorts, he rested his hands on his waist and looked down upon me brazenly.

"Get down on your knees," he commanded me.

"Y-yes Sir," I quivered.

"Unzip my shorts."

With trembling hands, I did as I was told, trying desperately to think of a way out of this. Obviously, I couldn't confront him physically--he looked like he could snap me in two!

"Now, pull them down."

I reached around his solidly built hips and worked his shorts down the tree trunks of his legs. His underwear were already tented in front and I stared with awe and trepidation at the massive bulge growing like some giant beast.

"Now pull my underwear down, sissy-boy."

"Y-yes Sir," I replied squeamishly.

As the elasticized waistband of his boxers came down, I gasped in shock at the leviathan it had been covering. His coc-k was truly massive, eight or nine inches in length and unbelievably fat. I had no idea they could be so big. I gulped hard as I stared at the huge pink head, a dribble of prec-um already oozing out of it's tip and the scent of his cologne filled my nostrils heavily. I found myself breathing harder in anticipation of what was about to happen. Was I really going to have to put this throbbing monster into my mouth?

"Take it in your hands and kiss the head," he ordered me.

"P-please don't, I-I don't think I--"

His big hand reached forward and pulled my head toward his coc-k brusquely.

"Kiss it, you sniveling sissy," he demanded gruffly.

"But I-I-I--"

He grabbed my head and pulled it forward until my shiny wet lips touched the tip of his warm tool. It left a glossy pink imprint against his hard, firm flesh.

Whimpering weakly, I gave it a little frightened kiss.

"Ha ha!" he bellowed, "You even kiss like a sissy.

"Now I want you to ask me politely if you can suc-k my coc-k...go ahead sissy--ask me."

I looked around the room as if expecting someone to intervene on my behalf but nobody was moving. Joshy was watching in horror and Sarah was looking down on me with an evil smirk on her face.

"Um...I um..." I stuttered haltingly.

His hand reached down and he swatted the top of my head roughly.

"Look up at your betters when you ask them a question," he barked.

I certainly didn't want to make this brute angry!

I sniffled and cleared my throat nervously.

"Um...Sir? May I um...please suc-k your, um, pen-is, please?" I said hesitantly.

"Its a coc-k, you little faggot," he sneered, "now open wide."

Fearfully, I did as I was told but I was too afraid to keep my eyes open. No sooner had my pink glossy lips parted when I was rewarded with his meaty battering ram. He shoved it deep into my mouth, ramming it all the way in until it bottomed out at the back of my throat. My eyes flew open and I gagged reflexively, my hands waving the air in front of me as I tried to put a stop to his abuse. He pulled it out, just enough to give me a good taste of his firm, throbbing head, before plunging it back in again. I felt like I was choking on a baseball bat! I'd never had anything this big in my mouth in my entire life and my jaws hurt just trying to take it all in.

I squealed like a girl as he gripped the sides of  my head firmly and began pumping me forcefully. I could already taste his copious prec-um and it coated my mouth with salty slickness as his fat head slipped in and out between my wide open jaws. My cheeks were stretched to the limit as I struggled to accommodate his mighty thrusting pole. I squealed helplessly, waving my hands again for him to stop but he showed no signs of hesitating.

"suc-k on it good, sissygirl," he said in a husky voice as he energetically plunged it deep into my mouth again.

My gagging only made him chuckle with glee at my plight and he widened his stance to give himself a better balance. I was forced to take a hold of the base of his coc-k but my small hands only went halfway around it's massive girth.

"Look up at your Master when you have his boner in your mouth," he demanded.

My eyes fluttered upwards to gaze upon his handsome, mocking features.

"That's better," he said smugly, "I want you to see who it is that's gonna fill your mouth full of c-um."

I was terrified at the thought of having his semen in my mouth. It was only a week ago that I kissed my first girl and now I was being forced to give this brute a sloppy blowjob! I prayed he wouldn't really c-um in my mouth but instead pull it out. Maybe he was just trying to frighten me.

Would there be much, I wondered. I certainly hoped not.

"You know, I recognized right off that your sissy faggot friend was just a guy wearing a dress and diapers but I really thought you were a girl," he admitted to me.

My face went red with shame as he pumped his hard coc-k in and out of my slick mouth.

"But with pouty, dic-k-suc-king lips like yours, you better count on some guy wanting to ram his coc-k down your throat everyday. I'm gonna teach you the fine art of suc-king a real man dry if it's the last thing I do."

He laughed heartily as he looked down on me, slamming his big fat member deep into my throat and making me gag on it again.

I squealed weakly in protest, unable to defend myself verbally.

Already, my jaw was hurting and my muscles were sore as I silently prayed for him to stop his brutalizing of me. Nevertheless, the sooner I could get him to c-um, the sooner I would be finished here, or at least, that's how I rationalized it to myself. Unconsciously, I suc-ked and slobbered with determination and diligence, trying to manipulate his mighty shaft into releasing it's liquid treasure.

Suddenly, I felt him grab my ears so hard I thought I'd cry out with pain. Inexplicably, he paused his rhythm for a moment before jamming his shaft as far in as it would go.

With a heavy guttural grunt, he exploded in orgasm, blasting a huge creamy load right down my throat. I was forced to swallow it in one gulp and as he eased his coc-k out slightly, I thought he was done but then he quickly flooded my mouth with another warm, creamy batch of his thick semen. With my mouth still crammed full of coc-k, I squealed loudly and shook my fists in frustration, struggling to swallow the latest salty load he'd given me. No sooner did it get past my larynx when he blew a third and equally large load, filling my mouth again completely with more sticky c-um. I felt like I was drinking from a fire hose--was there no end to this man's semen?

At last, he eased it out of my aching mouth and I gasped for breath, even as his c-um dribbled past my lips and down my chin. Halfway down the shaft of his gigantic member, I could see a pink ring left by my lipstick.

Coach Saunders was breathing heavily and he used my head to steady himself as he swayed uncertainly. A large pearl of c-um appeared at the tip of his throbbing coc-k and grasping his tool in his hand, he shoved it back in my warm, wet mouth.

"There's still more to come," he said breathlessly.

Sure enough, one last bit of ejaculate spilled onto my tongue and I dutifully swallowed it, desperate for this terrible ordeal to be over with.

"Now, kiss it and say thank you sir," he ordered me as his chest heaved from his exertions.

Blushing hotly, I reached forward and kissed his reddened and pulsing head tenderly before looking up into his leering face.

"Thank you Sir," I said, almost in a whisper, "for letting me suc-k your coc-k."

"Not bad for your first try," he said ruefully, "You've got a long ways to go, but I'll make sure you get plenty of chances to practice."

I blushed hot red as he openly humiliated me before the others and I felt I had to say something.

"But I..I don't want  to do it again," I stammered.

"Yes you do. And you better not breathe a word of this to anyone, if you ever want to kiss my coc-k again--got it?"

I was both shocked and ashamed that he would make such assumptions about me but I was too afraid to contradict him. Looking up at his manly, confident face, I felt powerless to defy him.

After pulling up his underwear, he zipped up his shorts and tucked his polo shirt back in.

"If you're good, maybe I'll let you have some more coc-k tomorrow," he snorted as he turned to go.

I wiped the c-um off my chin resentfully and licked my lips to get the last of it. Was this what it was going to be like for me at this school? I felt so used and the shame I felt was crushing me like a boulder. My face burned hotly even as I licked my lips of the last bit of his salty c-um and swallowed it as Joshy watched me closely.

I wanted to shout at him that I wasn't a coc-ksuc-ker and that I'd been forced to do this against my will. But somehow, I felt my explanation would fall on deaf ears.

The coach gave Sarah a peck on the cheek and he left us without a further word.

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 06:06:41 PM »

I still couldn't believe what just happened. I could still taste his slick c-um coating the inside of my mouth and I felt so violated and humiliated. Why had he picked me over Joshy, I wondered?
   "Now that you've had your lunch, it's naptime for you sissies," Sarah announced as the door closed.
   The other two were still looking at me and I blushed in embarrassment, wondering what they must think of me, a prissy sissy who had willingly swallowed so much c-um.
   Sarah escorted us to our cribs and helped us in, before shutting out the lights and leaving us alone.

Clutching my soft teddy bear to my chest, I looked out the short distance between my own crib and Joshy's. He was still watching me and I sensed he wanted to talk to me badly.
   "Gosh Chrissie, that coach sure has a big wiener, huh?" he said breathlessly. "I've never seen anything so big!"
   I sighed heavily as I lay against my pillow, still ashamed at what just happened.   

"Have you ever seen a pen-is that big? I can't believe you even got it in your mouth."
   Was that a trace of envy I was discerning in his voice?
   "I didn't want to, you know," I snapped angrily.
   "Yeah, but still...I can't believe you swallowed all his c-um. What was that like?" he asked earnestly.
   "Huh? What do you mean?"
   "I mean, I've never done--you know--had a man's pen-is in my mouth...what was it like to use your tongue to please him?"
   I blushed furiously at his line of questioning. He seemed to take for granted that I was a coc-ksuc-ker and that I did this sort of thing all the time.

"Well it wasn't like I was trying or anything," I retorted defensively, "Anyway--he made me do it--I didn't want to do it."
   "Was it hard to swallow all that c-um? It looked like he really came a lot," he said excitedly.
   For a moment, I just stared at him, wondering if he could see how red my face was.
   "You don't mind me asking do you Chrissie? We're best friends--remember?" he entreated.
   "I thought I was going to drown," I replied honestly, "I was swallowing as fast as I could."

"I wish he would have picked me," Joshy sighed longingly, "I would have taken longer, just so I could savor the feeling of having his big wiener filling my mouth....Do you think he'll let you suc-k him again?"
   "I don't want to suc-k him again!" I tried to explain, "I'm not gay or anything!"
   "Yeah but still," he repeated, ignoring my response, "I would love just to kiss his tool..." he sighed again like a star-crossed lover, "And you had it all in your mouth! I'm sooo jealous!"
   I shook my head in consternation.

"What did his c-um taste like?" he pressed.
   "I don't know," I said in exasperation, "I can't describe it."
   "I wish he would have picked me," he said, his voice heavy with desire and regret, "but I know why he picked you--it's cause you look like a real girl."
   The way he said it sounded so petulant and accusing, a surge of anger burned inside me.

"No I don't!--You do," I replied in a snotty fashion.
   "Oh no, did you see how quickly he picked you? It was because you have those girly legs and pouty lips...any guy would want to have you."
   I sensed jealousy and resentment from him but also genuine admiration and it made me stop and think for a moment. Did guys really look at me like that? Was I desirable and sexy to some of them? The idea of having sex appeal made me feel strangely excited and to my surprise, I felt my own pen-is starting to harden.

"Do you mean that?" I asked tentatively in a whisper.
   "Oh yes Chrissie--you're so lucky. Guys like me have to really try hard to be prissy and femmy but you're a natural. That's why I couldn't resist kissing you when I first saw you."
   He sighed again and leaned back in his crib.
   "I guess I have a sissy crush on you, Chrissey," he admitted.
   I was lost in thought as I contemplated being the focus of lust and desire for a segment of the male population....what would that be like, I wondered to myself.

Suddenly, the door opened and Sarah thrust her head in, a shaft of bright light shining upon our cribs.
   "Do I hear talking in here?" she demanded accusingly, "Because if I hear one more peep out of you, you'll both be taking a visit to Mrs. Sterne's office."

We cowered in our cribs and tried to act like we were sleeping, fearful she might not wait for any further provocation.
   At last, without another word, she stalked out of the room.
   I closed my eyes and thought further about the notion of being pretty and desirable, an unfamiliar feeling to be sure.

I woke up some time later to find the lights were still turned out in the Nursery. Everything was quiet, although I could hear faint, indistinct sounds from one of the classrooms nearby.
   I became instantly aware of the cool, clammy embrace of my diapers pressing against my hips and buns. With my hands, I made a furtive investigation which quickly revealed, to my utter dismay, that somewhere in the course of my nap, I'd completely soaked my diapers. Why hadn't I woken up??

Worse than that, the clinging rumba panties Ms. Taylor had dressed me in combined with my plastic panties to ensure the sopping wet cloth remained annoyingly and persistently pressed against my skin. I tried rolling over and assuming several different positions but it made no difference--these wet diapers were going to continue to remind me of my incontinence no matter what I did.

Just then, the door opened and Ms. Taylor strolled in airily, a pleasant smile on her pretty face. Clicking on the light, she came over and reached into Joshy's crib, squeezing the thick seat of his diapers.
   "I don't know why I even check you anymore," she said, smiling with mock irritation, "Your diapers are always soaking wet after naptime."
   Joshy giggled merrily as he looked up at her shyly.
   Rising out from under the baby blankets, I gripped the wooden rail of my own crib as I waited impatiently for her to come over to see me. I felt so childish, my own pee-soaked diapers clinging stubbornly to me--a clear example of my own lack of self control. I had wanted so badly to make a good impression on Ms. Taylor but it was clear she saw me as nothing more than a big baby and I knew this would only confirm it.

The day's humiliations came rushing back at me as I re-lived the shame of having Coach Saunder's big coc-k rammed in my mouth, and along with my unexpected accident, it was all too much for my fragile ego.
   A sob quivered up through my throat and my lip trembled as I fought back a flood of confused emotions.
   "I-I wet m-my diaper!" I wailed miserably.

Tears tumbled down my cheeks as Ms. Taylor's gorgeous face transformed into one of heartfelt sympathy.
   "Ohh, my poor little sissy girl!" she exclaimed as she came over and swept me up in her arms. Resting my head on her soft, bare shoulder, her slim hand reached back and squeezed the saturated thick seat of my diapers.
   "Oh my yes--you've really soaked yourself haven't you?"
   Unable to speak, I could only sob incoherently as I buried my nose into the fragrant softness of her hair and neck, luxuriating in the wonderful scent of her perfume.

"Don't you worry, little Sugarplum, I'll get you all changed and into a nice dry diaper in no time."
   I felt a little relieved, albeit embarrassed but I was happy to have her focusing her attention on me as she opened my crib and let me out. I sniffled and and waited helplessly as she turned to Joshy's crib and opened the side rail as well. I watched in indignation as she led the simpering sissy over to the changing table and sat him down with the obvious intention of changing him first. My impatience getting the better of me, I stamped my feet and shook my fists in frustration.

"But I need my diapers changed!" I whined urgently.
   Ms. Taylor turned to me and she bent over slightly to grasp my pink rubber pacifier in her elegantly manicured hand. Momentarily transfixed by her sexy adult cleavage, inches in front of my face, I gazed foolishly as she positioned the pacifier before my lips.
   "Open up, Chrissie," she urged me with her million dollar smile.
   "Uh-uh," I whined, turning my head away.
   I didn't want to suc-k on my pacifier--I wanted her to change my wet diaper!

"Open up, Chrissie," she said, ignoring my protestations, "time for your paci..."
   I didn't like being ignored and frankly, I was tired of being treated like a two-year old.
   "I don't wanna," I replied stubbornly and I crossed my skinny arms over the pink ruffles on my chest.
   "You didn't mind it when you had some of your gooey-goo on it--is that what you're trying to get me to do again?" she asked with a coy smile.

I blushed hotly as I recalled what she had done to me earlier and she took advantage of my shock to push the pacifier into my gaping mouth.
   "Now, its good experience for sissies like you to learn certain girl skills, like caring for babies. So today, you're going to be my teacher's pet and help my change Joshy's diapers."
   I suc-ked my pacifier in defeat as Ms. Taylor went about her duty, first peeling off Joshy's plastic panties and then unpinning his heavy wet diaper.

"Okay Honey, why don't you put these in the diaper pail, okay?" she asked sweetly.
   I felt a certain revulsion about touching something Joshy had peed in but my distaste vied for the frustration I felt with being taught "girl skills".
   Gingerly, I took the wet diaper and panties and carried them over to the big rubber diaper bin, holding my breath as I opened the lid. My efforts notwithstanding, I was assailed by the pungent smell of stale diapers until the lid fell back into place. I was ashamed to be a contributor to that smell and I knew it only added to Ms. Taylor's infantile assessment of me.

She was already positioning a new stack of diapers beneath Joshy and I took a moment to stare down at his hairless crotch. His minuscule pen-is was caged in a similar chastity device to mine, although his was made of clear acrylic. Still, it was obvious that it rendered his wiener just as useless and inaccessible as mine and I felt a twinge of sympathy for the smiling sissy. Joshy giggled, oblivious of my concern as he stared up at Ms. Taylor and her beautiful big breasts.

"Chrissie? Be a good little girl and go and pick out a nice pair of plastic panties for Joshy. Oh, and you might as well pick out a pair for yourself too. But if it's not feminine enough, I'll have to spank your bottom," she chuckled with amusement.
   I caught my breath until I realized she was just joking. Yet despite her sweet nature, I could nonetheless visualize her paddling one of us all too easily over her firm, sexy thighs.

I went over to the panty drawer and began thumbing through them carefully. To my surprise, I felt a strange tingle in my groin, and an electric buzz of excitement as I sorted through the colorful plastic panties. There were all kinds of panties, in every pastel color one could imagine although most were pink, lilac, lemon yellow, or baby blue. Several were white with pink accents and a large number were nursery print. I gazed in interest at a pink pair with designs of bunnies and blocks and three rows of playful ruffles across the seat. For some reason, as I held them in my hands, my pen-is throbbed in my chastity device and I felt my heart rate quicken. Selecting the pink pair for myself, I picked out a plain pair of yellow ones for Joshy and brought them over to Ms. Taylor.

"That's mommy's little girl," she said brightly as she accepted them, "And now you get to put them on your little baby friend here."
   "M-me?" I stammered uncertainly. It felt weird to be getting so intimate with another boy.
   "Yes Chrissie, someday you may have your own baby to take care of--pull Joshy's panties up for him," she instructed me patiently. 
   Feeling timid, I awkwardly pulled the soft panties over his feet and up his skinny legs. It took some effort, but I was able to work them over his fat, bulging diaper and then the elastic waistband was circling his waist.

Joshy hugged me gratefully as I circled his waist with my fingers to make sure all the cloth got inside the panties.
   "Thank you, Chrissie," he said tenderly in my ear and he kissed me on the cheek with affection.
   "What a good little girl you are," Ms. Taylor beamed proudly at me.
   I glowed with pride at being the object of her praise and I blushed shyly, very pleased with myself.
   "And now it's time to get my Little Miss Priss changed--don't you think?" she inquired.

"Yes, Ms. Taylor," I said blushing.
   Joshy and I traded places and Ms. Taylor began taking my rumba panties down. I was very glad to at last see my own damp plastic panties being peeled off my diaper and tugged down my legs. With a few deft movements, she unpinned my diapers and slid them out from under me. I drank in her delicious curves and pretty smile as she gently and lovingly wiped my bottom and hips with baby wipes.

"I see the cute panties you pick out," she said with a playful wink that made my heart stop, "I'll bet you picked them because of the ruffles and lace."
   Reluctant to say anything in opposition to this beauty, I nodded in agreement.
   "Uh-huh."
   "It's important for a prissy little girl to have cute panties--isn't it?" she said accommodatingly.
   "Uh-huh," I said, even as I blushed.

With a new stack of fluffy, soft diapers beneath my rump, Ms. Taylor powdered and pinned them into place, her movements practiced and graceful. After pulling the plastic panties over my feet, I stood up and let her pull them up my smooth thighs. I felt a certain giddy helplessness as she tugged them up around my bulky diaper and I hugged her to maintain my balance. Every moment spent close to her was like a slice of heaven and I sighed happily as I looked up into her gorgeous green eyes.

"There you are Sugarplum," she said as she beeped my nose, "All ready for your mommy."
   Reaching down to buckle my Mary Janes back on, the far door opened and Barbara came walking in wearing her jacket and purse. She opened her arms wide and called to me with maternal love written all over her attractive face.
   "Chrissie!" she called out to me.

My heart leaped with joy and I waddled briskly over and let her swoop me up in her arms. She kissed my cheek affectionately and reached down to squeeze my thickly diapered seat.
   "You're still dry?" she asked in amazement.
   I blushed hotly at her assumption that I couldn't keep my diapers dry for any length of time.
   "Uh-huh," I admitted shyly.
   "I just changed him," Ms. Taylor clarified, deflating my balloon, "I only woke Joshy and Chrissie from their naps about ten minutes ago and she was completely soaked."
   Barbara looked down at me, with a look of knowing as she nodded in understanding. I could only blush as Ms. Taylor explained how I'd wet my diapers during my nap and was on the verge of tears just minutes before.
   "But now you're all pinned back into a nice fresh set of diapers, aren't you, Chrissie?" she said as if that was the only thing standing between me and a happy life.
   "Yes Ma'am," I replied meekly.
   "Did you have a good time today in your first day at school?" Barbara asked eagerly.

I thought back and re-lived the memory of coach Saunders thrusting his monstrous coc-k into my mouth and my struggle as he exploded his incredible quantity of c-um down my throat. I wanted to tell her about how I was abused and at the mercy of cruel women like Sarah and Mrs. Sterne but for some reason, the words wouldn't come. For some reason, some small part of me looked upon the coach with admiration and envy--he was the epitome of a man I would never be in a million years. Our differences were so great that I guess it didn't surprise me that he'd treat me like his plaything. It would be absurd to think he'd look at me with respect. Perhaps a part of me felt that what he did to me was what I should expect from a man who was my polar opposite.

Still, I knew that I was avoiding the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. In some deep recess of my mind, I knew there was some secret part of me that had enjoyed pleasing him, even if I wasn't ready to admit it, even to myself.
   In any event, I merely shuffled my Mary Jane clad feet and said little about the day's activities.
   "Uh-huh," I said without much conviction.

"And it looks like you've made a new sissy friend too," she said brightly as she looked over at Joshy.
   The object of her attention beamed back at her and came over to drape his skinny arm over my shoulder.
   "That's right, Ma'am," he said enthusiastically, " Chrissie's my new best friend!"

"Well give your little sissy friend a hug Chrissie, it's time to go home."
   I sighed and did as I was told. Joshy held me close and nuzzled his cheek against mine.
   "Bye-bye, Chrissie," he bade me tenderly.
   "Bye Joshy," I said in return.
   At least I had one friend that I'd made today, even if he was as big a sissy as I was.
   "Goodbye, Babykins," Ms. Taylor said as she waved her hand at me like I were a toddler.

"Bye, Ms. Taylor," I said as my cheeks reddened again bashfully.
   "I'm sure you'll have even more fun tomorrow," she said with a wink in her eye.
   That thought lingered in my mind as Barbara took my hand and led me out to her minivan for the ride home.

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 06:43:20 PM »
Chapter Seven   A day to Remember

Sitting in the center of the playpen in my nursery, I looked out through the mesh that made up the sides of the enclosure at the TV located on the far wall. A Barney DVD was on continuous loop and the dialogue had already become well memorized by me earlier this morning. It was Barbara's way of keeping me "entertained" although it was starting to get annoying.

I was sitting cross legged, Indian style as I fumbled with one of baby dolls that comprised my immediate selection of toys. I was forbidden by Barbara from getting out of the playpen and what aggravated me was the ease in which I could do it, if I so chose. It would be a simple matter of stepping over the side but I didn't dare risk it. My new mommy had an uncanny ability to know when I'd done something I wasn't supposed to and she'd often burst into my nursery without notice. Being a woman of her word, it was rare that I didn't find myself face down over her lap getting my bottom paddled for some infraction she'd warned me against. I knew she kept my baby monitor on continuously and if I didn't know better, I would have believed she had a hidden cam somewhere in the room to spy on me when she wasn't around.

It was a level of precaution that was completely consistent with the way she treated me. She didn't trust me to even walk to the living room without her holding my hand and anytime she wasn't doing anything specific with me, I was either placed in my playpen (I had three) or my crib. These were the places I spent the vast majority of my time and it was only broken up by events like mealtimes in the highchair and diaper changes. It was routines like these that made me resent my life under Barbara's rule.

On the other hand, my new regime definitely had it's advantages.
   Unlike when I used to live with my mom, everything was done for me now. I didn't have to make any decisions and there was zero stress in my life. It had always been tough at school for me, trying to live up to people's expectations. I was never tough enough to hang out with the guys and the girls all thought I was just a big sissy. I guess in retrospect, they hadn't been too far from the truth. Looking down at my present outfit, it was certainly hard to deny it. Barbara had dressed me today in a frilly pink and white Alice in Wonderland baby dress with a girlish gingham print and scalloped lace around the short hem. I was wearing knee socks with pink satin bows adorning the tops and my glossy black Mary Janes. She intended for me to wear the matching set of lace rhumba panties for this dress but I had slopped baby food on them at breakfast so now my pink nursery print plastic panties were on display instead.

And as I shifted my weight on the padded surface inside the playpen, I realized I'd wet myself at some time during the morning without knowing it. The triple thick layers of my diapers were warm, wet, and spongy against my buns, giving me a constant reminder why I couldn't be trusted without them.

This seemed to happen more often than not these days--I just peed without even thinking about it and I didn't really notice when my diapers had become wet, unless they got heavy or had had the chance to cool down. Whining came naturally to me and I found Barbara was usually pretty quick to change me unless she had something important occupying her attention. In those cases, I just had to sit there in my wet clammy diapers, waiting for when she could make time for me.

The last two weeks at school had followed closely the routine of my first day at the Francis Merrimont Boy's School. Most days, Sarah brought Coach Saunders by who inevitably wanted me to service him like I did the first day. He was determined to give me an education, although what he wanted to teach me had nothing to do with P.E. Through his usual method of slapping, grunting, and explaining, he taught me how to take as much of his monster coc-k into my mouth and how to cope with swallowing his huge loads of c-um which signaled the end of my lessons. It was still quite a challenge but I was getting better and more confident every day. I think even he was amazed at how much I could swallow without gagging. Secretly, that had become a small source of pride for my shattered ego.

By all rights, I should have despised him for what he was doing to me but for some reason, I just didn't. I guess I felt oddly flattered that he picked me out over all the other sissies and in any case, it was easy to admire him for his physical looks and natural charisma. I never told Barbara about my daily oral duties but I often found myself looking forward to the opportunity to bring about the coach's next orgasm. Being deprived of any sexual relief meant I looked for in it other ways--in this case, giving the coach the best blowjob I could.

As far as my own orgasms, I had nearly forgotten what they felt like. And perhaps it was that same lack of relief that made me so eager to please the coach. To be sure, I wasn't getting any myself, even though I'd discovered that the pre-c-um I generated from being sexually stimulated tended to dribble uselessly into my diapers. But an hour never passed in which I thought about what it would be like to be able to masturbate like I used to.

With little else to do, I amused myself with trying different outfits on my dollie which I had secretly given the name of Priscilla. I had laid out a number of them on the floor of the playpen and I was having my own private fashion show when Barbara walked into the nursery.

"Hello Chrissie, how's mommy's little baby girl?" she asked sweetly.
   "Hi Mommy!" I cried out, happy to have her attention. Truth was, I felt starved for attention, or at least companionship. Certainly, I couldn't consider Barbara any kind of peer, but I did enjoy her company, if for no other reason than the fact that she was both beautiful and sexy and she seemed to genuinely love me for who I was.

As usual, her hand slipped down to squeeze the seat of my fat diapers where she discovered my wetness.
   "Hmm," she mused as she flipped up the short hem of my baby dress and pulled back the waistband of my nursery print plastic panties, "Not too wet, looks like...I think we'll wait to change you."

"Yes Mommy," I replied obediently as I stared down her low cut top. Her delicious bosom was displayed in the most alluring fashion for me and I took advantage of her position to drink it all in. She was wearing a tight white tank top under a loosely fitted blouse and I reveled in her fabulous curves.

"I have a special surprise for you Chrissie," she announced as she straightened up, "Today, you have a special playmate to keep you company."
   "I do?" I asked with amazement.
   "That's right, Honey, this afternoon, you're little friend Matty from school is going to be spending some time with you. Maybe you can show him your dollies and show him your collection of sissy outfits. Won't that be wonderful?"

Obviously, Barbara had never met Matty or she'd know that he had zero interest in such things. For that matter, he'd never shown any interest in me either and I felt a growing sense of apprehension at the thought of him being forced to spend time with me.
   "Oh," was all I said.
   Barbara's smile vanished as she perceived my apparent lack of interest in her proposal.

"What's the matter, Baby--don't you like Matty?"
   "Oh yes, Mommy, but I don't think he likes me," I replied honestly.
   "Aw, Sweety...well that's just because he doesn't know you yet," she blithely assured me, "I'm sure once you two have had the opportunity to get to know each other, he'll want to be your best little friend in the whole wide world."

I wasn't so sure but I didn't say so and right at that moment, the doorbell rang.
   "That must be them now," she said, her initial excitement having returned.

Turning on her heel, she strode out of the nursery and I heard her go to answer the door. A moment later, I heard her greeting what must be Matty's mother and then the three of them coming down the hall.
   Even though Matty had seen me in my most sissyish outfits and being nothing more than a big priss, I still found myself blushing at the thought of him seeing me in my "bedroom" which reflected who I really was--a diaper dependent sissy baby. Here, he would be seeing "the real me" and I cringed at how he'd respond. What would he think of me when he saw how I really lived?

As the three of them entered the open doorway, I tried to hide the little dresses and baby clothes of Priscilla so maybe he wouldn't see them.
   "Matty--you remember Chrissie from school don't you?" Barbara asked as she swept her manicured hand in my direction.
   "Yeah," he said sullenly. It was obvious he had been coerced into coming over here and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe he'd even been spanked to make him more amenable.
   "Chrissie? Say hi to your little playmate," Barbara beamed down at me.

"Hi Matty!" I said, trying to put the best face on the situation. Even though I'd tried and failed to get him to like me at school, perhaps in these circ-umstances I could hope to influence his opinion of me for the better.
   "Chrissie, maybe you can show Matty here the lovely outfits you were dressing your dollie in," Barbara suggested cheerfully.
   I groaned inwardly and wilted under her ignorance of our true relationship.

"Oh, um...it's nothing really..." I mumbled trying to minimize my willingness to play with dolls.
   Matty rolled his eyes as Barbara reached down and picked up a few frilly dresses that belonged to Priscilla.
   "Aren't these lovely?" she said as she showed them to Matty.
   I blushed hotly as his brow furrowed and his opinion of me visibly sank even further.

"Okay Sharon," Barbara said as she turned to his mom, "How often do you normally change Matty? Has he already wet today?"
   Stiffling a giggle, she shook her head.
   "Oh no, Matty here is just in trainers. I've been threatening him with diapers if his behavior doesn't improve but for now he's just in trainers. He should be fine for the afternoon and if he needs to use the bathroom, he knows to ask you."

Matty's face showed his look of smug superiority that he wasn't required to be diapered like me.
   Barbara had a look of surprise, but she smiled down at him in admiration and nodded in understanding.
   "So I'll be back at Chrissie's naptime to pick Matty up--he's got soccer practice later on," Sharon explained.
   "That sounds great," she said, "I normally change Chrissie's diapers around two and then put her down for her nap, unless she's been otherwise naughty."
   I blushed at her explanations of my babyish treatment which contrasted so greatly with Matty's own routine.

Sharon said her goodbyes and then Barbara left the two of us to be alone in the nursery. I felt very awkward, having never been with Matty by myself and I knew he wanted nothing to do with me. Nevertheless, I admired him for being the guy I could never hope to be and I tried to think of some way to make him accept me as his friend.
   "I...I didn't know you played soccer...I'll bet you're really good, huh?" I asked timidly.

Matty only grunted in response. It was clear he had no intention of making idle conversation with me so I decided on a different tactic.
   "Um...I don't get why you're wearing trainers...do you wet your pants sometimes?" I asked hopefully. If he had bladder issues, at least we'd have that in common.

"Are you kidding? I'm not a sissy like you," he snapped defensively.
   "Yeah, but your wearing trainers...do the other guys on your team wear them too?"
   This seemed to strike sensitive nerve with him and his cheeks reddened noticeably.
   "No--of course not. I'm only wearing them because I made problems for my mom at home."

"Ahh..." I said in new understanding, and with a trace of pride, "Sounds just like me...my mom sent me here because I was always getting in trouble."
   I hoped he wouldn't see through my boasting and would instead see a kindred spirit but he snickered at my attempt to compare myself to him.
   "I'm nothing like you. You're a sissy and always have been. I'm not and never will be," he replied curtly.

Even though I couldn't help but acknowledge the truth of his words, it stung nonetheless and I felt a vast gulf between us. Yet, how I wished I could be more like him!
   For a while, I remained silent, my feelings hurt as Matty trudged around my nursery, amazed and at the same time disgusted at my living arrangements.

"Man, you really are a baby aren't you?" he sneered, "lookit all these baby toys."
   I blushed in embarrassment and stepped out of my playpen, even though I knew I wasn't supposed to.
   "Aw, that's just stuff Barbara got me--but I don't actually play with it," I lied.

Matty's silence told me he didn't believe me but he didn't even care enough to bother trying to contradict me.
   "But you're the only baby I've ever seen that suc-ks coc-ks," he said in a challenging tone as he turned abruptly to face me.
   My face was beet red as I tried desperately to think of a way of explaining that one.
   "Well...it's not like I want to..." I replied feebly, "Coach Saunders makes me suc-k him off."
   Matty crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me with his superior air.

"Doesn't look to me like you put up too much of a fight. And it looks to me like he's got you pretty well trained," he said smugly, "Maybe you should try out those skills on me?"
   For a moment I was speechless as I stared back at Matty, wondering what to say. Should I keep up the charade about my willingness to blow the coach? I didn't think he believed any of my attempts to diminish what a sissy I was and it might even make him more hostile towards me.

On the other hand, a part of me thought this might be the one and only way I might win him over to actually start liking me.
   I really wanted Matty as a friend. He had obvious charisma and I knew even under different circ-umstances he'd wouldn't normally associate with me.
   Taking a deep breath, I summoned what little courage I had.
   "I-if you'd like..." I said by way of a meek offer.
   Standing with his chest thrust out, he put his hands on his hips in a defiant and confident pose.
   "Come over and unzip my jeans," he ordered me in a coc-ky manner.

My heart skipped a beat and nervously, I stepped over and hesitantly reached down to unbutton his pants. I sure hoped Barbara wouldn't decide to walk in right about now. I could only imagine how furious she'd be!

Matty pushed me down on my knees as he grinned deviously at me.
   "That's where you belong, Sissy-boy," he told me.
   My cheeks reddened again and I unzipped his jeans, pushing them down past his trainers. Seeing the Transformers design on his training pants, I stifled a giggle as I looked back up at him. He seemed embarrassed about them and he hurriedly pushed them down himself to avoid any further discussion of them. Grabbing his limp willie in his hand, he wiggled it in front of my face.

"You know know what to do with this," he said gruffly.
   His coc-k was not the beast that coach Saunders possessed but it was impressive nonetheless. Even though it wasn't erect at the moment, I could see it was thick and about five inches long.

Knowing that time wasn't on my side, I quickly stuffed the head of his coc-k into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the underside of it. To my relief, he responded immediately and I felt it becoming firmer as his tool began to lengthen. 

I heard him exhale as he made his pleasure apparent and I began working more of it deeper into my mouth, teasing the sensitive underside with my tongue as my lips wrapped around the widening girth. In no time at all, he was fully erect and my hands went to grip the base of his tool, helping to steady my efforts.
   "I can see why the coach picks you all the time," he said breathlessly.
   I could tell by the difficulty he had in speaking that he was enjoying my blowjob immensely.

My head was bobbing up and down now and his hands went to the top of my scalp to adjust me to his own particular rhythm.
   "I'm gonna blow my load in your mouth, Chrissie," he said in a husky voice, "M-make sure you swallow it all."
   This was going quicker than I expected and I could sense his coc-k growing more firm in my mouth, like a cat ready to pounce on it's prey.
   Matty's breath was coming in short heaves and although I couldn't see his face, I knew it must be taunt and flushed, ready for a big climax.
   "I...I..." he was trying to say something but was he was lost in ecstasy and I knew his moment was at hand. I prepared my throat to receive a massive load of warm, creamy c-um.

Just then, at the most inconvenient moment, Barbara barged into the nursery, followed by both Matty's and my mom, and their mouths dropped open in collective  shock. Matty was too far gone to put the genie back in it's bottle and he came with a loud groan, laced with grief and dismay as he took in their stern demeanors. His coc-k flew out of my mouth even as he sprayed my face with a rope of his pearly semen. I gasped in panic as I gaped wide-eyed up at Barbara standing before me, her face a picture of fury.

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Barbara's New Baby Girl
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 04:50:00 PM »
"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?" she demanded in a voice that set my every hair on end.
   "I-I-I-um-" I babbled incoherently as my mom came around to get a better look at me.

"I can't believe it," she said in utter shock and disapproval, "My son is a coc-ksuc-ker."
   "I leave you alone for five minutes and this is what you do?!?" Barbara screeched.
   "B-b-but, I-I-um," I stammered, trying to find words to extricate me from this terrible predicament.

A sticky glob of semen dribbled down from my upper lip and unconsciously, my tongue reached out to lick it up.
   "Young lady--this is totally unacceptable behavior," Barbara said tersely, her raging anger barely under control.

"B-bu-but...I was so, you know...I was so horny, Mommy," I whined in desperation. I knew she didn't like to hear that word but it was the absolute truth--I was going crazy not being allowed to c-um.

"I don't care what you were, you little sissy, that is an adult activity that you have no business engaging in. You are in so much trouble, you are going to be one sorry little baby when I'm through with you."
   A shiver of real fear rippled through me and I felt a strong stream of pee flooding into my already damp diaper. I stamped my Mary Jane clad feet in anxious trepidation.

Barbara took the few shorts steps over to my pink dresser and snatched the dreaded wooden paddle hanging up on the peg. How many times had I felt it's painful sting on my bare bottom?
   "No-no-no-Mommy!" I wailed miserably.

Waving my hands in front of me, she grabbed my left wrist harshly and yanked me over to her as she took a seat on the edge of the vinyl covered crib mattress. At the same time, Matty's mother was hauling him over to the only chair in the room, my "spanking chair" that Barbara used expressly for that purpose. She flipped him over her lap before he could even say anything in defense and he landed unceremoniously, only a couple of feet away from me.

Even though my diapers were pretty wet, Barbara was so worked up, she didn't even take the time pull her skirt out of the way. Instead, she jerked my plastic panties down in three quick movements and threw me over her lap.
   "Pu-please Mommy!" I sobbed, "Please don't spank me!"

"I'm going to blister your little sissy bottom--and that's only going to be the beginning for you," she snapped as she unpinned my diapers and pulled them back between my legs to expose my terrified, twitching buns. Looking up in panic, I saw Matty's face with an expression I'd never seen--genuine fright. His mom had produced a large flat-backed hairbrush and I watched as she ripped his trainers off with a vengeance and threw them aside contemptuously.
   "Mama! No!" he cried.

This was a side of him I'd never seen and I could tell his mom was no pushover. He was about to get spanked, and spanked hard!
   I whimpered and squirmed but it did me no good.

Barbara's paddle seared both my bare cheeks with a fiery impact and I gasped in shock, my breath momentarily taken away. She followed her first swat with another, equally harsh one right in the same exact place.
   At last, I found my breath and I wailed at the top of my lungs.
   "WAA-HA-HAAAA!!!"

Barbara didn't pause and her angry paddle rained down over and over like the holy sword of vengeance, first one defenseless cheek, then the other, and then back to the first one. I never knew which one she was going to swat and I kicked and sobbed as she spanked me with a severity I'd never seen. My soft, youthful bottom jiggled and shook under the constant battering it was getting from her oaken paddle. I beat my fists on the ground, even as I saw Matty bawling directly in front of me. I struggled and squirmed trying to escape her terrible wrath but she grabbed a fistful of the back of my Alice in Wonderland dress and effectively prevented me from wriggling off.

SMACKK!! CRACKK!! SMACK--SMACKKKK!!!

My face was wet with tears and I sobbed like a baby. Not only was I upset about being caught and punished by Barbara, but I could hear Matty's mom telling him between the harsh slaps of her hairbrush that she'd be taking him out of our school and enlisting in some boot camp, far away from me and my "bad" influence. So much for my hopes of having him as my boyfriend!

It was no consolation for me to witness his being punished and brought down to my level--my own bottom was blazing and Barbara's paddle felt like a red hot frypan against my burning, crimson cheeks. I still squirmed over her lap but nothing prevented her paddle from scalding my soft, helpless buns.

WHACKKK!!! SMACKKK!!! SMACKKK!!!

As the tears streamed endlessly down my wet face, I knew I wouldn't be able to sit for several days. 
   Finally, Barbara stopped and she held the paddle firmly as she scolded me further.

"You are NOT to play with other boy's pee-pees!" she snapped angrily, emphasizing her point with a savage, blistering swat on my red, stinging bottom.

SMACKKK!!!

I tried to articulate my willingness to comply but I couldn't verbalize anything through my uncontrolled, ragged sobbing.
   "And I'd better NEVER find out you've had one in your mouth again--do you understand me?" she growled.
   I nodded my head, even as more tears spilled down my cheeks. All I wanted was to get off her lap and away from that paddle!

With quick, haphazard movements, Barbara pinned my cool, wet diapers back in place although not with the usual care. With an abruptness I wasn't used to, she stood me up and placed the paddle on my mattress. Just as quickly, she laid me down in my crib on my back and I assumed she was going to change me, although she almost always used my changing table for that.
   "Don't you move so much as an inch!" she warned me as she shook her long nailed finger at me.

Without another word, she stalked out of the nursery and into the nearby bathroom where I soon heard running water. Meanwhile, Matty was having his trainers and pants pulled back up by his mom as he stood there, crying unashamedly before me. They walked out of the room, saying a few brief words to Barbara before letting themselves out the front door.

Barbara returned with an big red enema bag bursting with hot, soapy water, except that it wasn't my usual enema bag but a larger one.
   I gulped in fear as I looked at the volume of it--and all of it destined for my rear end!

"You've got some very naughty ideas that someone put into your head and I'm going to flush them right out of you," she explained as she positioned the heavy bag on a hook put into the nearby wall. I was still crying as I watched her attach a thick, pen-is shaped nozzle to the end and briefly test the flow. A strong squirt of water and bubbles burst out of the end and dribbled down the shaft, reminding me of coach Saunder's semen. Then she leaned forward and unpinned my diapers, pulling the soaking wet front down and exposing my tiny caged pen-is in it's chastity prison. Normally, I would have enjoyed seeing the view down her snug top but I was too frightened by what was about to happen to appreciate her big breasts.

"Since you seem to like boy's pen-ises, I'm going to see that you get one with your daily enema, Chrissie--starting right now," she explained as she pushed my knees apart.
   "No...no...please, Mommy," I begged her between sobs.
   Dipping the fat dil-do nozzle into my Vasoline jar, she brought it down and poised it at my shy back hole.

"Spread your legs and open up Chrissie--you're getting this whether you like it or not."

I moaned and whined as she pushed the thick, blunt tip determinedly against my anus, using ever greater pressure as I gripped the sidebars of my crib and squirmed on the vinyl crib sheet.

"No...no Mommy," I quailed as I felt the greasy nozzle end prodding my quivering hole looking for entry.
   "OHH!!" I squealed as I lost the battle and the big warm tip suddenly slid past my sphincter.

Barbara smiled grimly as she gently pushed it further in, twisting it and easing it in as I gasped from the fullness of it.

"How does that feel, Sissykins?" she asked with a smug look, "Do you like having a nice big coc-k filling up your pussy?"
   My face burned with shame as she slowly pushed it in and pulled it out slightly, only to push it back again until it bottomed out. Looking up at my real mom, I saw a look of immense satisfaction on her face as she watched me being impaled by this rubber leviathan.

I moaned like a little girl as I looked back at Barbara, knowing I was helpless to do anything about what was happening. She was so powerful and I was so weak, a true baby by comparison to her.

"One thing is for sure--I'm pulling you out of that school before the day's over. It's obvious that you're not ready to enter a world with other boys--never mind grown-ups. I can see that I need to keep a very close eye on you. You are going to stay in this house, except for occasional, short, supervised trips outside when I need you to go somewhere. And you can bet your sweet little sissy bottom that the number of babysitters I'll approve of is very short indeed."

I could see my world closing in to these four walls, rarely to step outside, with my nursery becoming the center of my universe.
   "Baby girls have no business playing with boys and I'll make sure you're never exposed to them again," she continued.

Reaching up, she undid the clip and I felt a strong force of hot, soapy water invade my bowels.
   "Uhhngg," I wailed.
   "Let that be a lesson to you," Barbara said as she looked down into my tear-stained face.
   My mom gazed down at me with a look of disapproval clearly written on her face.

"And here I thought you were behaving yourself under Barbara's care. To think you've just been scheming for ways to suc-k other boy's coc-ks...You barely made it through potty training the first time--what made you think you were mature enough to handle sex at your age now?"
   Barbara pinched the clip shut and waited for the water to settle before resuming my enema.

"You are not an adult who plays with guy's pen-ises--you are a little baby girl--do you understand me?" she said as she glared down at me.
   "Ye-yes, Mommy," I squealed miserably.
   "You are a little sissy baby who wets her diapers and likes to wear baby girl clothes," she continued relentlessly.
   "Yes-yes, Mommy," I agreed.

I squealed and whimpered with each new surge of water, trying in vain to pinch my scalded cheeks together to try and stop the endless flow. Barbara towered over me like an all-powerful goddess, deciding when I should receive more of the enema and when I should get a break. My complaints fell on deaf ears and she continued to drain the enema bag into my puckering, protesting hole.

"My tummy's cramping, Mommy," I moaned as I felt the water filling me heavily.
   "Good. You're going to take every drop or we'll just start right back over again," she told me firmly.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned again.
   "Tell me what you are, Chrissie," she said as she released the clip again.
   "Ohhhh---I-I...(gulp) I'm a sissy baby g-girl," I admitted.
   "Are you ever going to put another boy's pen-is in your mouth again?"

"N-no-no, Mommy," I whimpered, "ohhhhhh."
   Taking her time, Barbara manipulated the clip, allowing more of the water to flow into my helpless back passage as my sphincter gripped the massive rubber nozzle tightly.

I had never taken this much water before and I felt ready to explode.
   "Well now," Barbara said with a wicked smile, "When I take this out, you're going to go back over my lap and I'm going to finish your spanking. Are you ready Little Miss Priss?"
   "No--no..." I whimpered weakly.

"Okay, I can see you need some more soapy water," she said as she released the clip again.
   "Noo!" I cried as I squirmed helplessly, "I'm ready--I'm ready!"
   Barbara snapped the clip shut and gripped the fat base of the rubber nozzle.
   "Alright Sissy, I'm going to pull this out and if you spill one drop, just one drop, I'm going to push it back in and we'll resume where we left off."

I cried softly as she gently pulled the mammoth dil-do from my anus and set it aside. I wheezed and moaned as the large rubber head slid past my sore, protesting hole but I pinched my cheeks together, desperate to prevent any loss of liquid. Pulling my wet diapers back up, she pinned the clammy cloth together which made for an unwelcome embrace of my hips and burning cheeks.

Looking around, she located my plastic panties that had been kicked aside when she was spanking me earlier. Gathering the leg holes together, she worked them over my Mary Janes and up my slim, hairless legs.
   Pl-please--please don't spank me," I begged her weakly but she ignored me as she worked the clinging nursery print plastic panties over my soggy diaper.

Helping me to my feet, I swayed uncertainly and sniffled, the heavy liquid cramping uncomfortably inside my bowels.
   "Chrissie, you were a very, very naughty little girl today. This is what happens when you disobey your mommy," she said in a calm, rational voice.

"Please..." I whimpered as she lowered me over her lap.
   Taking the paddle in her hand, she rubbed it against the smooth plastic of the baby panties covering my bottom.
   "Let this be a lesson to you next time you try and act like an adult," she said evenly.

The paddle swooped up and then came down again with a loud splat against my diapered rump. The thick cloth did much to alleviate the stinging impact although the conditioning she'd already done pretty much canceled any advantage I had there.

Again and again, she swatted me harshly and once more, I burst into fresh tears. Not only did the slaps of her paddle really hurt, I was losing control of all that water trapped in me. Slowly at first, I felt it leaking inexorably out of my hole but what started as a trickle soon turned into a messy deluge. It gushed out even as Barbara's hard paddle slapped my spongy, expanding diaper. I wailed miserably as the sludgy fluid emptied in a flood against my punished cheeks and was quickly slapped hard and flat against my skin. Eventually it seeped down my front and I cringed against the disgusting mess.
   Beating my fists on the floor, I wailed and cried in helpless frustration.

Finally, the humiliating spanking was over and Barbara set my paddle down on the mattress in front of me. Helping me to my feet, she stood me up and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me close. Hot tears of pain and remorse spilled down my cheeks and onto the soft skin of her bosom where they disappeared down the front of her blouse.
   She began shushing my crying and kissing me gently, telling me my punishment was finally at an end.

I felt completely defeated by this buxom, authoritarian woman but at the same time, strangely, I felt a closeness I'd never felt with anyone else. I knew that as strict as her punishments were, she really cared for me and wanted what was best. As she pushed my fat pink pacifier into my mouth, I looked up into her beautiful eyes and I knew she was right. I hugged her tightly and she kissed my forehead lightly.
   "It's all over, Chrissie," she assured me, "Mommy loves her little baby girl."

I felt like a very messy baby and my buns twitched as the warm, sticky material of my diapers clung tenaciously to my scalded rump.
   "Okay, it's time to get you cleaned up and into a fresh set of diapers, Sweetie-pie," she said as she guided me to my changing table.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender