Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Twelve year old deals with deals made.  (Read 16831 times)

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Twelve year old deals with deals made.
« on: March 07, 2008, 03:19:37 PM »
PROMISES, OBLIGATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES

Prologue

My name is Christopher Markison.  I am twelve years old and so is my sister Christina.  She was born before me by four minutes and twenty three seconds, so, she is the oldest.  She keeps reminding me of this and plays it for all it's worth especially since she is up the next grade from me just because of that (and maybe a couple of tests I had to take).

Oh, we are fraternal twins, identical in every aspect except for what makes her a girl and me a boy.  Unfortunately for me I got short changed in the boy department.  I mean I only have one of them showing and my thingy isn't all that big either.  We both wear our auburn  hair long and pretty much weigh the same (she actually has me by two pounds).  

Anyhow, Mom (Julie) and Dad (Eric) have been taking me to a doctor who says he might be able to help once my male hormones begin to kick in - whenever that is  (for me it can't be soon enough).

In two weeks school was going to start again (I was finally out of elementary school) so we had a family meeting ( except Christina wasn't there).  There were lots of things I wanted to do.  Since Mom and Dad are pretty nice I was sure they would let me.  Both smiled and were willing to let me do most of the things I wanted to as long as I met what they called "certain obligations."

I wanted to play baseball, run track, swim and take martial arts - Dad said that was O.K. as long as I did not argue with either of them once a decision had been made - on "anything" or disrespect him at all (actually he said he "didn't want me showing my ass to him or anyone else" and also to do some of the things Mom wanted.  I nodded my head and agreed - seemed like a fair deal.  "Are you sure Christopher?" Dad asked.  Yes Dad, I'm sure.

Mom said "there may be several others that arise but to start with, by doing a couple of things ( per her request), that I would be on my way to becoming  a well balanced young man.  Specifically, I was to take dance lessons.  "No boy of mine is going to a dance and sit on his butt the whole time.  You will also go to church.  I know you can sing, because I hear you in the shower, so I am making sure you sing in the choir as well as attend Sunday School."  I scrunched up my nose, shrugged my shoulders but again nodded that I would agree to what she proposed, but I should have carefully considerd her first words - "to start with."  She also said that these were not for her benefit but for mine (isn't that what they all say?).  She asked the same question as Dad had.  "Are you sure Christoper"  Yes Mom, I'm sure.

I asked about what obligations Christina had to do.  Mom smiled as did Dad and replied "more than you will know."  In any event we have hashed that out a year ago and so far she has lived up to what she agreed to.  With that we kinda just talked about how school would be different and the new friends I would meet.

Oh, one last thing, I am kind of freaky.  By that I mean sometimes I can hear Christina's mind or know what she is thinking  -  if we are really close to each other and how hard she concentrates.  Most of the time I really don't try to do it.   Both Mom and Dad know about this and are not to concerned, at least not yet.

sissymaiden

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »
hi, just wanted to say teddi that so far this story is really good and looks like it could be fantastic if continued.

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »
thank you for your kind interest.  just a reminder, this is but the prologue to "Promises, Obligations and Consequences.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender