Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy at Home  (Read 29807 times)

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home
« on: July 20, 2008, 05:39:07 PM »
Poor pussie. Brit had been throughly refreshed after two weeks at the beach. And why not- she had not lifted a finger as her sissy maid husband took care of the any and every work task that had to be done at their beach house- not only for Brit, but for their daughter Carol, Brit's lover Todd, and all their friends. pussie scrubbed, cleaned, served, fetch and carried things every minute of every day. And for his efforts he got to sleep in the a small bed with an almost non-existent mattress, one itchy wool blanket in a room he shared with the washing machines and the garabage pails! Of course , as Brit said, pussie should be have been thankful because his room at the beach was twice as large as his room off the kitchen at home, which also had the laundry equipment- the garbage pails were in the garage. pussie did not have access to the bathrooms- as Brit said, they were for people not sissy slaves. So pussie had to use a pink potty seat, but only when he was given permission- given only after he did a humiliating potty dance begging. And if he were being punished or if any one in the house was in a cruel mood that day, pussie was made to go in diapers, which were changed very infrequently.The result was that pussie often had a horrible case of diaper rash to add to his misery.

Home again, pussie's life continued. He had been working as in his wife's family real estate business. But since coming home from the beach, Brit , Todd and Carol had  found much house work and laundry for pussie.So much in fact, that Brit called her Mom, who ran the family business and said that pussie had to take a leave from the office. Brit's Mom, who know all about pussie, agreed but said she wanted to chat with Brit about pussie's future- and that is where we pick up our story of pussie's life.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 2
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »
It was early Septmeber, still warm and Brit was sitting by the pool early in the afternoon. She looked up and giggled, watching her sissy husband sweep the pool deck. The sissy was in his outdoor work outfit- an old pink and white thick lopi icelandic cardigan ski sweater buttoned up to the neck.The sweater , which had been a gift to Carol when she was 14, from her grandmother Doreen, Brit's mother, was at least two sizes too small for the sissy. Carol had loved her grandmother's gift, but always wore a blouse or soft top underneath because the sweater was sooooo itchy. pussie of course was given no such consideration. Under the tight itchy sweater he had on a nice pink stuffed D cup bra, also two sizes too small- so that the bra felt like a tight band across his chest, and his "boobs" streched the sweater out so far out, pussie could not see his feet. pussie wore a matching pink wool ski hat tied with a big bow under his chin, pink wool tights with the crotch area cut out, and thick pink and white woolen mittens. And because Brit loved to see her sissy sway as he walked, four inch high pink heels with the straps chained so pussie could not remove them.
But the outfit wasn't the reason Brit giggled-it was the way she has attached the broom to her sissy. She had made pussie put the broom between his spread legs with the broom bristles facing the rear. She had attached the broom to a "D" ring that hung from pussie's new chasity device- a curved metal sleeve no more than 3" long that had been slipped over his widdle wee-wee and then locked to a metal ring behind his balls. The sleeve had metal teeth all inside the sleeve just to encourage pussie not to get any unauthorized erections - and no erections were ever authorize! So to sweep pussie had to move his rear end front to back,which of course made his wee-wee move inside the sleeve- with all those cruel teeth. pussie looked like he was humping the broom as he sweep.
A buzzer rang , letting Brit know someone was at the front door. Brit was expecting her Mom. They wanted to discuss whether pussie was going to go back to work in the family real estate firm, and if so, in what capacity.
"Go answer the front door" Brit said to pussie,"but first let me unlock your broom- don't want someone thinking you are a witch riding her broom", laughed Brit.
One would think even pussie would object to having to answer the door so exposed and dressed in such a ridiculous fashion. And well he might have,  but for the large pen-is pacifier which was shoved into his mouth and secured by straps which were locked behind his head. So the sissy went to answer the door.
When pussie opened the door and curtsied, as he had been instructed to do anytime he opened the door, or for that matter, entered or left a from, he faced the one person who made him feel the most humiliated and degraded, the one person who took the most delite in seeing him suffer and squirm ( hard to believe since everyone seemed to take such delight in pussie's sissy status), his mother-in-law, and boss, Mrs.Ryder!

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 3
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »
"Why pussie, what at pwetty pwetty sissy outfit" Mrs,Ryder said said as she looked over his sissy son-in-law. "My daughter certainly knows how to dress her widdle sissy boy" she said with a laught. The poor sissy just stood before his Mother-in-law, his face beet red.

Mrs.Ryder was 62 years old, 5'9" tall and in great shape. She had just come from playing tennis at her club, and was dressed in a cute tennis skirt and top. She glared at the sissy for 10 seconds and then reached out and slapped him across the face.

"You are suppose to curtsey when you greet anyone, isn't that right pussie?" The sissy, his face stinging from the slap, barely had the chance to say "yes, Mrs. Ryder" before she slapped him on the other cheek. "Well curtsey you pathetic thing, show me some respect."

With tears in his eyes from the stinging slaps, the happless sissy began curtseying for all his life was worth, putting his left leg behind his right, his hands grabbing his wooly sweater at his waist, bending down with his head pointed at the floor, and then slowly raising up keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Thats better pussie, but I must talk to Brit about giving you an hour or two of curtseying practice today." pussie shuddered. Curtesy practice meant standing in the sun, dressed in the most itchy wooly outfit possible, a short chain attached to the D ring on his chastity device with a 5 pound weight dangling down a few inches, and having to curtesy up and down for the entire time.The weight would yank at his wee-wee, pulling it down painfully as he curtsey, and then as he tried to rise, the weight would swing causing even more pain. By the end of a 30 minute curtsey session the sissy had a sore sore wee-wee.Two hours would be horrible!!

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 4
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »
pussie's Mother-in-Law swept passed him on her way to the pool to see her daugher. "Hop to it pussie" Mrs.Ryder said looking back at her sissy son-in law." In fact, in that pink and white sweater , hat and mittens, you look like a bunny, so I want you to hop outside. Put your hands up near those pretty boobs of yours with your limp wrists and hop!!"

The poor sissy just stopped and wondered what to do. How could he hop with 4" heels locked on his feet?' "Are you stupid and a sissy both?" asked his Mother-in-Law. She saw the sissy was looking over his sweatered bust to his heels. He might have said something but the pen-is gag in his mouth took care of that.

"You better start hoping or I will add a long hard paddling with Mr. Paddle in addition to the curtsey punishment" So pussie raised his hands, looking something like a dog with paws raised, and began taking small hops.

His caged wee-wee began bouncing up and down as did his boobs.

Mrs.Ryder looked back and then quickly walked ahead. By the time the hoping sissy made it to the door leading to the pool, Mother and daugher were sitting by the pool. As they watched pussie hop out, they howled with laugher at him. "Mom, what deliciously wicked thing to make pussie do." said Brit through her laugher.

The sissy finally hopped his way over to where his wife and Mother-in-Law were sitting, under a nice umbrella of course. "OK yuou can stop your bouncing around" giggled Mrs.Ryder. "Put your hands on your boobs and feel yourself up and spread your legs wide apart". The sissy did as told, and was soon petting his sweatered boobs with his mitten hands, his legs spread wide apart with his caged wee-wee and balls hanging down

"Brit, when was the last time pussie got to relieve his thin" asked Mrs.Rdyer as she took her foot and slide it under pussie's tube and back rubbing it back and forth.

"Not since he jerked -off on River Road in May" said Brit with a smile.

"My pussie I bet anything will excite you" . pussie would have said yes if he could have spoken.

"Mom, you know there are little spikes inside that tube" asked Brit, as her Mom continued to tease pussie with her foot.

"Well then pussie you need to control yourself, don't you" Mrs.Ryder said as she watched her sissy son-in-law begin to squirm. Soon the sissy was trying desperately to avoid his mother-in-laws foot, but he could not.  He began to moan, squirm and writhe, as his imprisoned wee-wee inevitably tried to get hard, only to feel the cruel spikes hurting him.

Laughing at him, Mrs.Ryder finally stopped , but not before giving the sissy a firm kick in the b..lls, sending him crumbling to the ground.

" Well I tried to be nice to you pussie, but I guess sissys don't enjoy the same thing as real men do".

"get up pussie" said Brit, " Mom is not here to see you on the ground, we have important and exciting things to tell you."

As pussie slowly got up, he could only wonder what his wife and Mother-in-Law now were planning to do to him.

[Readers-I will be away for the next week or so, but I will continue when I return]

"

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 5
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »
"But before telling pussie all the good news, I think pussie needs to do his curtsey punishment" said Brit to her Mom. " I want the bimbo to learn her lesson, and since it is now almost 2:30, I want to be sure pussie gets to enjoy the nice hot sunshine while doing her penance."

Doreen laughed," Yes, dear you are right, a few hours in the hot sun practicing her curtsey will teach this sissy a good lesson."

"Mon, do you think pussie needs another sweater to keep her warm, after all we don't want her catching cold" asked Brit with a grin. "No, Brit, that way too small icelandic sweater she has on will keep pussie nice and toasty, not to mention itchy as all get out." said Brit's mom.

The sissy just stood in dread, wanting to get his punishment over with. The last time he had to do curtsey punishment, he though his wee-wee and balls were going to fall off after being yanked by the 5 pound weight hanging  from his chastity tube, and that was onlly after 30 minutes.

"OK pussie, I loved your bunny hop" said Brit " so put those mitten hands up to your boobs and hop out to the front lawn."

pussie looked in horror "What is wrong pussie ?" asked Brit " this is a punishment, and I want to be sure you learn your lesson, so doing it in front where anyone passing by can see you should teach you a lesson. Now get hopping while I go get a nice weight to add to your cute wee-wee jail."

Mrs.Ryder picked up the wooden paddle " Move it  sissy or you and Mr. Paddle will have a very intimate meeting". With that pussie began hoping, his wee-wee and balls flapping up and down"

15 minutes later, pussie was standing in the middle of the front lawn facing the street. He was sweating from the hopping, his pink icelandic wool sweater clinging to his bra and skin, itching horribly, as was his wooly bonnet and mittens.

Todd and Brit had just had a new front porch added to the house, and Doreen noticed a concrete post with a thick metal ring near the stairs. Birt came out carrying a few items.

Brit handed her mother a pink leather dog collar with little bells around it. 'Mom put this around pussie's neck and fasten it nice and tight.

Doreen fasten the dog collar aroud her sissy son-in-law's neck, noticing that it just fit and fasten it on the last notch so it was tight.

"Why the doggie collar," asked Doreen " though I do say it looks perfectly adorable on pussie."

Britt hooked a thick chain leash onto the collar and then hooked the other end of the leash to the ring in the post. She added locks on both the collar and the post end of the leash. The leash was no more than 4 feet long, giving the now leashed sissy little room to move.

"We don't want pussie trying to hide or run away " laughed Brit, knowing that dressed as he was, there was no where pussie could go.

Brit walked over to the leashed sissy , "spread your legs pussie". The sissy did as he was told, spreading his legs wide apart.

"What do you think Mom, 5 lbs or 10?"

"Oh I think 5 lbs should work " laughed Doreen, as Brit hooked the weight on to the D ring on pussie's chastity tube, which immeadiately yanked down the sissy's caged wee-wee."

"OK pussie, 2 hours of constant perfect squat curtseys, "said Brit'. I want you to put your hands at the waist of your sweater, then spread your legs like a ballet dancer, do a plia ( how do you spell that ??) then come up. No jerking, I want a nice girly move. And don't stop for a second. If we see you are not doing your curtseys correctly I will add more weight and increae your punishment time. "

"Brit don't kids from school get home soon." asked Doreen.

"Yep Mom, the buses from the elementary school, junior high and high school drop off the kids right across the street, each bus follows the other by about 5 minutes."

"So they will all see pussie, is that ok?"

"Yes, everyone in the neighborhood knows that pussie is a sissy, as he does lots of outside chores like mowing the lawn, gardening, washing our cars, etc outside. We talked to everyone on the cul de sac, and they are all comfortable with having pussie on display. We keep pussie dressed outside, but even the parents of the younger children have said they don't mind of their kids see his little thing."

"And the kids ,how do they react"

"They laught at pussie, taunt him and tease him terribly!"

Brit turned to pussie" Start curtseying pussie"

With that pussie began doing his curtseys, the weight cruelly yanked his wee-wee and balls, down  and within minutes tears were in his eyes.

Brit and  Doreen went to sit on the porch with ice tea to chat and watch the sissy's punishment.

And in a few minutes the first school bus dropping off the elementary school children arrived.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender