Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: MISTRESS MARILYN’S MAID  (Read 52096 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN’S MAID
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:30:56 AM »
MISTRESS MARILYN’S MAID

Where to begin?  What to say?  Let’s just suffice it to say that I was a guy who had gotten into his sister’s (and his Mother’s and a few cousin’s, and others) panties (and later slips and dresses and crinolines, and so on), when very young and had so enjoyed the experience that it became a habit, a hobby, a part of me that could not be denied.

When young, I was not averse to filching an item or two or sometimes three from a clothes hamper in the bathroom of someone we might be visiting and wearing it home beneath my own clothes.  I also made a few moonlit acquisitions from clotheslines of items of special interest to me that happened to be left out overnight.  Those were terror-filled moments as the neighbor’s dogs, anybody up late, noises in the night might trigger discovery of the act.  My heart was always pounding when I approached the forbidden goodies hanging from the line.

Fortunately, I was never caught in the act (except for one person shouting “Who’s out there?” from an open window as I panicked and aborted my attempted coup).

When I got older, I managed to muster the courage to buy a few things for myself from department and womens stores.  I always made sure to buy a good ways away from where I lived so there would be little chance of my being recognized and quizzed.  Of course, there were always a few questions with knowing smiles from the sales ladies as to whether this was a gift for “someone special”.  I couldn’t help turning red the first several times but found eventually that repeated buying from the same store and the same clerk, often made the experience easier.  I was determined to overcome my reticence in that regard and set a goal of buying at least one item every week and to alternate between stores I had already bought at and “new territory” – a store I had never been to before.

Needless to say, my lingerie drawer grew by leaps and bounds and I found myself in need to branch out further with my little hobby into cosmetics, dresses, skirts and shoes.  Also, fortunately for me, the internet came along and I discovered online buying.  Nirvana!!  I had struck it rich!!! 

One day I did a search on  “Adult Sissy” and discovered a world I never expected to see.  For some reason, I became enchanted with the sissy and schoolgirl dresses and look.
In no time at all, I acquired several sissy dresses including maid dresses and locking dresses as well.  I also acquired schoolgirl blouses, jumpers, Mary Jane and T-strap shoes in patent, pink and red.  Knee and calf length socks and lace-trimmed anklets were soon gracing my sock drawer.  Even a couple of pretty wigs were added to my trousseau. 

Also, about this time, I realized that I needed some help with my cosmetics application.  I was dissatisfied with the results I was getting and unsure of exactly how to proceed.  I thought of going to an Avon or Mary Kay rep but was unsure as to whether I could get the help from them that I really needed. Then, one day, while reading the adult ads in the local free paper, I noticed an ad from a “Mistress Marilyn” that read  something like “Guidance and instruction provided to sissies, girlie boys and adult babies.  Become the girl or baby girl of your dreams today:  instruction in manners, conduct, cosmetics, etc. given at your convenience.  This is a fee-based program.  Call if interested.”   A phone number was given at the end of the ad.  I somehow felt drawn to the ad, as if this was the next step in my journey into femininity.  Yet for some reason, I hesitated and put it off for several days.  I was torn between making the call or not.  Somewhere deep within me, I felt as if there was some risk attached to this.  Yet the thought of being able to wear my pretty sissy dresses while learning how to correctly apply cosmetics, was very tempting to me.  Eventually, I gave in and made the call after being sure to turn off caller ID on my cell phone.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »
I was very hesitant and stammered like a kid at first but Mistress Marilyn was very reassuring and patient.  I told her of my cross-dressing desires and how they had progressed.  I also mentioned that I was very interested in improving my use of cosmetics.  She said that she routinely gave lessons in cosmetic use and beauty tips.  “However,” she said, “I take a step-by-step approach which emphasizes proper preparation, expert application and selection of the appropriate items to use.  You have to understand that, if you desire training in cosmetics, it’s not a one-night experience in the particular area you choose.  Rather, it’s an ongoing course that starts with the basics and emphasizes excellence in every aspect.  When you finish my cosmetics course, you will not only know but also be able to apply all the lessons to yourself and, if need be, to others.  Several of my students have already passed the state cosmetology certification licensing test  and they all passed with flying colors!”

We must have talked for a half hour or more and, as time wore on, I became increasingly comfortable in talking with her.  She asked about my fantasies and I told her that being a maid was one of them and that was the reason I had thought of contacting her.  Could I possibly bring my own clothes and have my cosmetics lesson be part of that experience.

She laughed and said, “Of course, I ‘d love for you to become one of my girls.  However, if you do choose to become one of my girls, there are three basic rules: one, you have to attend class at least once a month; two, you must maintain your wardrobe here and three, you must do everything I tell you to do without question or hesitancy.  If you can do that, you can be one of my girls and receive a reduced rate.  However, the introductory rate is $250 initially.  That includes one hour of dressing and the beginning cosmetics training in your case.  Since it’s your first time here and you’re probably undecided on becoming one of my girls, I’ll add a bonus hour and a surprise experience that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.  I do not take one-night or one-time requests.  All of my girls are very committed to their lifestyle and they all attend regularly.  So, as I said, I will extend the introductory rate to you and after that experience, you can decide if you want to be one of my girls or go elsewhere.  If you do choose to become one of my girls, we can then discuss how often you’ll attend and the rate that will be charged.”

“I would like a little time to think it over,” I said rather hesitantly.  That was a lot of money for one lesson for only an hour.

“That would be fine with me.  All I ask is that you please give me a call before five PM tomorrow to let me know one way or the other,” Mistress Marilyn replied happily.  “I feel sure from having talked with you that we could work well together.  I promise you, you’ll have a great time and you’ll enjoy your first cosmetology lesson.  I know I’d be happy to teach you and I really look forward to seeing you in your pretty outfit.  Thanks for calling, Sweetie!  Give me a call when you’ve made up your mind one way or the other and we can set up your appointment if you’d like.  ‘Bye for now,” she said as she ended the call.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid Part 3
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 09:29:55 PM »
~That Janet Marie, she just takes forever to post a new part to a story.  I think I'm going to take her out back and smack her around a little until she learns to be a little (or a lot) more prompt with her story updates.   Tsk! Tsk!

=================================================

I was in a bit of a quandary, it was expensive but I really felt she was right – I would have a good time and I would learn something from her.  Yet, something in me made me hesitant.  I decided to sleep on it and see how I felt the next day.  Money wasn’t all that much of an issue as I could pull that much from one of my savings accounts and replace it in a payday or two.  Nevertheless, I was still very nervous about the whole thing as I had never done anything like this before.  I felt somehow as if I was walking off the end of a cliff.  Yet, the edge of the cliff seemed somehow very desirable and I felt myself being irresistibly drawn toward it.

I slept somewhat fitfully that night and had a vivid dream in which I was in my pretty yellow maid’s dress replete with the full white petticoat I had bought for it, standing in my three-inch patent open-toed high heels with the ankle straps, my blond wig on my head with the large pretty pale blue bows in place holding my hair back on both sides.  Mistress Marilyn was standing before me, inspecting and critiquing my appearance as I trembled slightly in apprehension.  I awoke in a bit of a sweat and knew then that, no matter what, this was a step I had to take regardless of any consequences.

I went to work the next day and couldn’t wait for the workday to be over.  I hurried home and called Mistress Marilyn to tell her I would like an appointment very much.

“I’m felt sure you would, sweetie,” she laughed.  “Will this Friday at 7PM be convenient for you?” she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I responded with a tremor in my voice.  I still felt some anticipation and dread in regard to this little adventure.

“Good, I’ll expect you at seven then.  Please don’t be late.  I insist on punctuality with all my girls and do not make exceptions.  Remember, this appointment is so that you can make a choice as to whether you’d like to become one of my girls or not and it is not an exclusive decision:  we both have to agree before you can continue under my tutelage.  However, if you qualify in potential, obedience and trustworthiness, I may decide to  make the offer to you.  If I do make the offer to allow you to become one of my girls, your decision is binding – either you become one of my girls and accept the rules of the house without question or you go your own way.  I can assure you though that all of my girls have found the choice to be very rewarding and fulfilling.

Now, I’ll give you directions.  Do you have a pencil and paper handy?”  she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I responded as she proceeded to dictate the directions to her place which I wrote down carefully.

“I’ll see you Friday evening then.” She said when we had finished.

“Yes Ma’am, I understand and I’ll be there promptly at 7PM.  Thank you.”  I responded.

We said our goodbyes and she hung up.

I felt somewhat lightheaded.  What was I doing?  I couldn’t believe I was taking this step.  It was both exciting and terrifying at the same time.  Yet, somehow, I was being drawn inexorably forward by the possibilities of the situation.  I was apprehensive, excited and elated all at the same time.  I sat and had a glass of wine and watched a little TV to calm myself down.

After that, I got up and began to get together the outfit I had seen myself wearing in my dream, the yellow dress, white crystalline petticoat, blond wig, black patent shoes, matching yellow satin rhumba panties, white anklet socks with yellow bows, the pair of light blue bows for my hair.  I became excited again as I assembled my little trousseau for my coming adventure with Mistress Marilyn.

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN'S MAID part 4
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 10:48:49 AM »
Since it was only Tuesday, I waited anxiously for Friday to arrive.  My excitement as well as my concern about what I was doing both seemed to heighten as each day passed.

I added a pretty white bra, a white satin garter belt and nylon stockings to the collection I had gathered and carefully packed it in the gym bag I had.  I took the dress back out and hung it back up so as not to wrinkle it after having practiced carefully packing it.

Time seemed to weigh on me as my anxiety and elation peaked until at last it was Friday.  I had a great day at work as the day seemed to just fly by.  After work I went to the bank and withdrew the money I needed for this little adventure.  I even put it in a bank provided money holder which  I put in the gym bag the minute I got home so as not to forget it.  By that time it was already 6PM.  So, I had a quick bite to eat after which I got out and carefully packed the dress.  I felt so glad that I would soon be wearing my beautiful yellow satin and taffeta dress before someone else for the very first time yet I was still trembling with anxiety inside at what I was doing.  I did not know what this night would hold for me and wondered what the “surprise” that Mistress Marilyn had mentioned might be.

I got out here directions and read them again.  I figured it would take me about forty-five minutes to get to her home and therefore decided to pack and get on my way so as not to be late.  As I drove, I realized that I had not counted on Friday evening traffic.  For some reason the freeways seemed to be jammed and things – although not at a stop – were moving slowly.  My anxiety increased as I knew I couldn’t be late.  At last, things started to pick up and I saw the accident that was the cause of the slowdown.  I breathed a little easier as we got back to normal freeway speeds but I was still concerned with the time.  The clock on the dashboard read 6:50PM as I took the exit to near where she lived.  I located her house and began looking for a parking place which, fortunately, only took a minute or so.  I parked, grabbed my gym bag and checked my watch which showed 6:57PM.  I took off at almost a trot towards her house and when I arrived at her doorstep the time on my watch was exactly 6:59PM.  I hurriedly pressed the doorbell and waited anxiously for her to answer the door.   Looking around, I noticed that the neighborhood was really quite a nice one and thought to myself that she must really do well for herself as a mistress.  I was physically trembling and half out of my mind hoping I wouldn’t be late.  It seemed to take forever for her to answer the door.  My watch now said 7PM and I watched the seconds tick toward 7:01 and then it was 7:01 and I rang the bell again desperately hoping I would not be counted late.  At last, I heard somebody approaching the door and the latch being unfastened.  Then the door was being opened and this beautiful brunette woman with the kindest face was smiling at me.  I was in a daze, a trance.  Would I be admitted or not?

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid Part 5
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 10:50:40 AM »
“Good evening,” she said with the voice I had heard on the telephone, “I see you are just barely on time.  I do hope you will allow yourself a little more time in the future.  Would you like to come in so we can begin your first session?”

“Y-y-yes, Ma’am,” I shyly responded as I hesitantly took my first step into her house and into an adventure with no idea of the outcome for me.

I stepped shyly across the threshold into the foyer with its hardwood floor and blue and red Persian carpet.  The house appeared to be quite well kept and furnished in a Victorian style with well-polished furniture that appeared to be antiques in many cases.

As she shut the entryway door and slid the latch home, I felt somehow suddenly sealed, beyond any hope, into my fate and whatever awaited me within this house.

“Follow me, please,” she smiled pleasantly as she led the way down the hall with its long red Persian carpet runner to a room which she ushered me into as she held the door open.

The room was furnished simply but elegantly.  Hardwood floors with a large peach or beige colored oriental carpet, a waterfall style double bed of 1930’s vintage stood against the wall on the left, a matching waterfall dresser stood against the wall opposite to where I stood as I entered and a matching waterfall vanity with its large round mirror was positioned against the wall to my right.  There were two doors to the right and left of the vanity.  The door to the right of the vanity stood partially open and apparently led to a large walk-in closet.  The other door was wide open and I could see the white marble tiled floor of what appeared to be a bathroom.  There was also a small table with a small, slender white porcelain vase with a yellow rose in it just to the right of the doorway.  A wood Windsor chair with a decorative cushion placed on the seat was against the wall a few feet beyond the table.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 6
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »
“Welcome to my home,” Mistress Marilyn said with a calculating, somewhat predatory yet still warm smile in my direction.  “By the way, I don’t think you’ve introduced yourself as yet.  Would you mind telling me your name, please?” she asked warmly.

“I – I – I, m-my name is James,” I shyly responded as I seemed to cross another bridge in our relationship.

“A pleasure to meet you, James,” she responded.  “If you don’t mind, you can unpack the items you’ve brought with you and lay them out on the bed.  We’ll get to them shortly. Also, I’ll need you to undress completely – and that means every stitch of clothing, of course.  You can hang your clothes in the closet and, when you are done with that, you can wait for me in the chair by the table if you would, please,” she stated quite matter-of-factly.

“What should I do with this?” I said as I held out the packet of cash in its white envelope.

“You can just leave it on the table if you wish.  I’ll be back in a short while.  There are a few things I have to prepare first,” she said as she turned and left the room and closed the door behind her.

So, there I was, alone and at the very beginning of my little adventure.  The thought that I could leave the house right now and exit the entire situation crossed my mind.  Yet the sense of adventure in what I was doing somehow drew me on.  This was another line to cross in the journey I had begun in my youth and I somehow felt at least partially sure that it would lead to the same excitement and happiness that my prior experience had given me.  It seemed somehow worth the risk.

I placed the envelope on the table and turned to my gym bag , unzipped it and began to take the items I had brought with me out.  First came the yellow dress which I lay on the bed facing me.  ‘Soon I’ll be wearing you for the very first time in a woman’s presence,’ I thought excitedly as I straightened the hem and sleeves.  I couldn’t wait for its satin presence to grace my body and feel the snugness of the zipper as it ascended securing me into its satin confines and affirming my sissiness.  Next came the matching yellow rhumba panties which I lay next to it.  I placed  the white anklets with the yellow satin ribbon edging and pretty yellow bows just below the rhumba panties.  I put the white satin bra  to the left of the rhumba panties and carefully arranged the white satin garter belt and black nylon stockings neatly just below the bra.  I also placed the blond wig and the pretty blue hair bows next to the bra.  The black patent shoes were placed alongside the bed.  Lastly, I took out the petticoat bag from my gym bag, opened it and withdrew the white crystalline petticoat.  It was ninety yards of crystalline heaven.  I had ordered it made to size and length from the petticoat manufacturer and it was pure enchantment.  The lacy trim and crystalline whiteness were a glory waiting to be experienced.  I had loved feeling it grace my body since the first day it had arrived.  It was a sissy’s true joy and I couldn’t wait to feel it caressing my thighs beneath my pretty yellow satin dress.  I placed it carefully near the foot of the bed as I wondered whether Mistress Marilyn would put it on me or have me put it on in her presence.  Either way, I knew I was going to enjoy the experience.

I put the petticoat bag back in the gym bag and zipped the gym bag up and placed it next to the Windsor chair.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 7
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 11:42:39 AM »
My fingers trembled as I took off my coat and hung it up in the closet.  Next came my shirt and pants until finally I was standing stark naked.  I went over to the vanity and looked at myself in the mirror as I trembled within.  ‘Either you’re a total fool or this is going to be one memorable night for you’ I said to myself.  I noticed the cosmetics out on the top of the vanity and wondered if they were for me.  Not wanting to be caught being nosy, I went to the Windsor chair and seated myself on it to await Mistress Marilyn’s return.  I was still trembling and felt very exposed and just a little chilled as I sat there awaiting her return.

In a few minutes, Mistress Marilyn returned and I rose from my seat as she entered the room.

Picking up a three foot long pointer that I had not noticed leaning against the door frame, she approached and instructed me to spread my legs apart and extend my arms to the side.  As I meekly complied, she proceeded to circle me and make an inspection.

When she was done, she faced me and said, “None of my girls are allowed to have any hair below their neckline.  The hair on your arms, underarms, chest, legs and particularly here” she said as she circled my crotch area with her pointer, “ must go.  Follow me and I’ll show you what you need to do before we can proceed,” she stated as she led me into the adjoining bath area.  “Here,” she said as she handed me a plastic bottle, “Read the instructions and follow them.  When you’re done, I want the bathtub to look as if you had never been in it.  Not a hair, not a drop of water is to remain in the tub.  It must be immaculately clean.  After you’re done with that, use this on every part of your body below your neck– including your feet – that you can reach.” She said as she handed me another plastic bottle of moisturizer. “I’ll return in fifteen minutes and I expect you to be finished by then,” she stated as she turned and brusquely left the room.

Knowing I had so little time, all doubts and considerations went out the window as I hurriedly read the instructions, started the shower and quickly began the process.

I barely made the fifteen minute limit and was applying the last of the moisturizer as she returned.

“Very good,” she proclaimed to my relief as she quickly inspected my work.  “Not a hair left anywhere, the tub is perfect and you smell just as sweet as I intended.”  

“Now, let’s get you all dressed up in the things you brought with you,” she smiled approvingly as she led me back into the bedroom.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender