Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: MISTRESS MARILYN’S MAID  (Read 52079 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN'S MAID - Part 16
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 12:26:59 PM »
I remember waking during the wee hours of the night as I felt an urgent need to pee.  I started to get up but was restrained by my wrist and ankle cuffs.  I suc*ed furtively at my pacifier in frustration at my present predicament.  Gazing up at the mobile, which was still spinning lazily above me and softly playing its nursery tune, I realized that this was obviously part of what Mistress Marilyn had called my  baby experience.  It looked like I was going to have to take the good with the bad with really no choice in the matter.  I continued gazing at the mobile as it gently spun above me playing its gentle nursery tune as I suc*ed on my pacifier and desperately tried to maintain control in what I knew was a losing battle.  Eventually, I realized I could hold out no longer and a tear trickled from the corner of my eye as I felt the first warm stream begin to course across my tummy into the waiting folds of my diaper.  Still gazing at the mobile, I could feel the dampness around my hips and my crotch begin to cool as my eyelids grew heavier and heavier and I drifted quietly back to sleep.  I dreamed I was a baby in my crib all cozy and comfortable beneath my soft baby blanket.  I dreamed that my mother came in and very gently picked me up and kissed and hugged me and took me to the changing table and gently lowered my plastic pants and changed me.  She wiped me up with a baby wipe, applied lotion and powder and, after fastening me into a soft fresh diaper; she pulled a pair of pink plastic panties up my legs and tucked in my diaper carefully.  Then, she picked me up and carried me over to a waiting chair where she sat down, cradling my head in the crook of her arm as she pulled back her blouse exposing her br.east to me.  My lips gently parted in anxious anticipation, and I stared into her eyes as she drew my head to her br.east.  My lips circled her areola as my tongue grazed her nipple, which stiffened in response.  I began to suc* gently and then more strongly as I realized I was not getting anything.  I suc*ed more and more strongly until at last a spurt of warm milk warmed my mouth.  I continued to suc* strongly, but it was hard work and, after a while, I started to suc* less strongly until I gradually drifted softly off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of birds chirping outside the window as the warm morning sunlight streamed into the room and the mobile continued to lazily spin above me, gently playing its nursery song.  I realized I needed to wet myself as I lay there suc*ing on my pacifier.  Knowing there was no point in resisting, I continued suc*ing on my pacifier and watching the mobile and offered as little resistance as possible.  It was not long before my diapers were being warmed as my morning wetting streamed across my tummy.  Not long after that, I began to feel strong cramps and realized that I would have to mess myself if someone didn't come soon to help me.  I tried to call out but the pacifier, which was tied so firmly in place, would only allow a few mumblings to be heard.  I tried to pull free of my cuffs, but it was no use; they were too snugly attached.  A muffled cry of surrender issued from my pacified lips as the first warm, messy glob gushed forth into my diapers.  It felt awful, and I felt so ashamed of having let it happen.  Tears of frustration fell from my eyes as I tried desperately to call for help again, but only muffled mumblings issued from my lips as more mess gushed into my diapers.

I whimpered softly, as a warm stream of pee signaled the end of my embarrassing fate.  I knew I would be horribly embarrassed when Miss Marcie came in.  The smell was beginning to pervade the room, and I felt like such a helpless baby in my present messy predicament.  I lay there suc*ing my pacifier and gazing at the mobile feeling alternately like a terribly embarrassed man and a helpless very messy baby.  After a while the baby feelings seemed like the lesser of two evils and I began to take more and more refuge in my baby feelings as I found in them a source of comfort and justification for my predicament.

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN'S MAID - Part 17
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »
So I lay there for another half-hour and listened to the sounds of someone working in the kitchen downstairs.  I didn't know who it was but it sounded as if they were getting breakfast ready and I was certainly ready for that.  Yet there was nothing to do to end my present circ-umstance.  So, I reconciled myself to watching the mobile spin lazily above me and occasionally suc-king on my pacifier.  I gradually became sleepier and sleepier and started to doze off.  I was awoken by the sound of the door knob turning and, looking over, saw Miss Marcie enter the room.

“Good morning sleepyhead.  I hope our little baby Susie had a good night’s sleep,” she smiled down sweetly at me as she lowered the crib side.  Then she quickly slipped a thin nylon belt around my waist and fastened the locking bayonet clip snugly at the front of the belt.

Next, she quickly disconnected my wrist cuffs from the bayonet clips on the side of the crib and quickly reattached each of them to bayonet clips on the side of the nylon belt.  After that, she disconnected my ankle cuffs from the bayonet clips at the foot of the bed.

“Oh, it smells as if baby had a little accident during the night,” she said with a knowing smile as she helped me sit up.  “It’s unfortunate, but you’ll just have to wait until after your breakfast to have your diapers changed,” she chuckled as she assisted me to stand.  I made some mumblings of protest past my pacifier, but I don't know if she understood me.

“Sorry, but you'll just have to wait,” she said with a sympathetic look as she began to lead me out of the room.  “You know, you have to take the good with the bad as part of your baby experience.  There are some things that you have to just put up with for the sake of being able to feel more like a baby.  So, looked at from that perspective, you actually should really be enjoying your messy diapers.  After all, it's not every day you get to have messy diapers first thing in the morning.  So, really you're a very lucky baby,” she chuckled as she led me downstairs to the kitchen.

When we arrived in the kitchen, there was a pot on the stove that looked like it had something in it.  Miss Marcie led me over to an adult size highchair and stood me beside it.  Picking up a pink flannel nursery print long garment that was lying on the highchair, she slipped it over my head and pulled it down over my arms and torso.  It was a one-piece sack sleeper, with no arms and a built-in bonnet.

“You look just so cute in this,” she said as she pulled the bonnet over my head and snugged it into place before tying the pink ribbons in a bow beneath my chin.  Then she helped me get up on the highchair seat as she proceeded to attach a 2 inch white plastic safety belt around my waist to hold me in place.  After that, she lowered the remaining portion of the sleeper to my feet and, after tying the ties at the bottom of the sack in a double knot, she proceeded to also tie them to the bottom rung on the highchair.  I was beginning to feel as if I was a prisoner rather than a guest for breakfast but the pacifier in my mouth kept me from voicing any complaints.

Miss Marcie then proceeded to snap the high chair tray in place since I was now obviously very securely tied in place in the highchair.  Picking up a yellow vinyl bib with a crumb catcher from a nearby table, she tied it around my neck snugly before bringing a small tray with a spoon, a large bowl of what looked like very thin porridge and a baby bottle over to the highchair and placing them on the highchair tray.

- Ads by Amazon.com -

Tranquility Premium OverNight Pull-On Diapers

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN'S MAID - Part 18
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 03:36:38 PM »
Parts 18 and 19 are dedicated to Ahiru who has waited long an patiently for the answer to his question :)

“Now we’re all set for breakfast,” Miss Marcy said as she picked up the bowl of porridge and began to feed me.  I felt so helpless as I sat there as there was nothing I could do.  Realizing this was part of the baby treatment I had been promised, I expected it would be over soon.  When a little porridge dribbled on my chin, she quickly cleaned it up and fed it back to me.  I felt somewhat stupid and babyish just sitting there letting her feed me, but there was nothing I could do about it.  My bottom was itching from the mess in my diapers and I felt like there were some areas  I would like to scratch that seemed to be a little irritated.

When she was finished feeding me the porridge, Miss Marcie picked up the bottle and proceeded to feed that to me also.  I really felt babyish as I suc-ked on a nipple with my head tilted up so I could swallow.  I consoled myself with the thought that this would hopefully soon be over and I would be out of here and on my way.  Though I had signed a contract with Mistress Marilyn, I somehow didn't feel bound by it and felt as if I would be better off if I left and never returned.

“That's a good girl, baby Susan,” Miss Marcie smiled as she took the empty bottle from my lips.  “Now I'll clean you up and we'll take you back upstairs and give you your little nubbin’ box, “she laughed as she wiped my face with a warm, wet washcloth.  “Mistress Marilyn likes to make sure that all her new girls have their very own nubbin’ box.  I'm sure you'll just love yours after a while.  It will help remind you that you're only a maid in training and will help you to be prompt and reliable and to keep all your commitments,” she laughed as she helped me out of the high chair and removed the sack sleeper which had kept me so helpless during breakfast and set it aside.

I was puzzled by what she was talking about, let alone what she meant.  I recalled that the nubbin’ box had been mentioned yesterday, but I had thought nothing much of it at the time.  Now, it seemed as if I was to have one of my own and I wondered, what, if anything, I was to do with it and how it would help me to be prompt and reliable.

Miss Marcie then led me back upstairs and had me sit on the changing table.  She detached the bayonnet clips from my waist belt and reattached my wrist cuffs to clips on the side of the changing table.  She did the same with my ankle cuffs, except she attached them to clips on stirrups so that my legs were raised up.  I thought she did this so that it would be easier to clean me up.  She proceeded to remove my plastic pants and diapers and to clean my bottom thoroughly.  When she was done,  she picked up the phone on the dresserand called Mistress Marilyn.  “We're all set to give baby Susan her nubbin box.  You'll be right up? Excellent!”  she said as she hung up the phone.

Mistress Marilyn entered the room carrying a small container of ice cubes, which she set down on the dresser.  “Good morning baby Susan,” she smiled down at me as she came over.  “I hope you enjoyed your little baby adventure last night.  I think you're going to find out shortly that it's a more permanent part of your life than you had ever expected. Today we are going to give you your nubbin box.  This will start you on your journey as an apprentice maid; a journey which I'm sure you will find is filled with fun and adventure.  You will learn many things and become the outstanding maid that we want you to be.  When your little journey with us is over, I am sure you will find that you'll have learned far more and experienced far more than you ever expected.  When we are done with your training, you will be the absolute, quintessential maid that anyone could ever possibly ask for.  Today, we are going to begin your journey by attaching the first item that any maid under our tutelage ever receives.  You should consider it an honor and a privilege to wear your nubbin box, which is the symbol of your total commitment, total subservience and total servitude.  Now Miss Marcie will help prepare you for the presentation of your nubbin box.  I will return in about five minutes for the presentation,” she smiled as she turned and left the room.

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN'S MAID - Part 19
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 01:30:04 AM »
Please pardon the delay, have been ripping up floors and tearing out doors, etc., etc.

Miss Marcie returned with a washcloth, which she had rinsed out in cold water.  She placed about eight ice cubes on the washcloth, folded it over the ice cubes and proceeded to hold it in place over my crotch.  My crotch became colder and colder, and my pen-is became smaller and smaller.  I could feel the pain of the cold penetrating my abdomen and was in more and more agony.  Near the end of the five minutes.  I was almost completely numb down there and it felt as cold as winter.  I was beginning to shake uncontrollably as Mistress Marilyn reentered the room.

“May I see please?” she asked Miss Marcie.  Miss Marcie proceeded to remove the wash cloth and ice cubes so Mistress Marilyn could see. “ That looks fine,” she said, “Good job!  Now, please hand me the nubbin box.”  As Miss Marcie did so, she smiled down at me and said, “You and your nubbin box are about to become intimately acquainted and I'm sure it will be a long and lasting relationship.  I'm sure you'll find your little nubbin box will help change your mind about a number of things and ensure your complete compliance to my every whim,” she smiled as she removed the nubbin box from its container and opened it.

It was in three pieces , all of which were a pale pink in color.  The first piece which she held in her hand, was oval in shape, hinged, had several tabs top and bottom where it joined together with corresponding slots for the tabs on the opposite half.  The tabs themselves were like angled serrated teeth with a vertical edge away from the corresponding insertion slot on the other half.  The top half had a round hole in it.

Grasping my testicles, Miss Marcie smiled as she said, “It looks like we'll need a number five spacer,” as she picked out a pair of half round rubber spacers from a box on the dresser nearby.  She placed them around the base of my testicles and then said, “They're a little too loose.  I think a number three spacer might work a little better.” Returning the previous set of spacers to the box, she withdrew a second pair and proceeded to try them around the base of my testicles.  They felt very snug, even tight.  “Oh yes, these will work just fine,” she laughed as she withdrew them and handed them to Mistress Marilyn.

Mistress Marilyn proceeded to insert the two halves in the corresponding half of the open hole in the top of the nubbin box.  “Here you go sweetie,” Mistress Marilyn smiled as she pulled my shrunken testicles down and fitted them into the round hole in the nubbin box.  She gently and slowly closed the nubbin box around my testicles.  As it closed, she pressed up on my shrunken testicles from beneath, and each one popped into a recessed area on either side of the nubbin box that, from the outside, looked something like a vaginal lip.  As the tabs met the corresponding slots in the other half, they began to click as they locked in place.  In a few seconds it was over and my testicles were permanently encased in my pale pink nubbin box.  

Next she took one of the other two remaining pieces and, placing it beneath the base of my pen-is, she proceeded to slide it into two ridged slots on either side of the top half of my nubbin box.  It clicked until it slid into place and touched the base of my pen-is.  I could see that my nubbin box was now even more securely locked into place by this second piece.

She smiled again as she took the final piece, which was a clear polycarbonate lattice with a half dome which she  placed over the head of my pen-is and slid into corresponding slots from the other direction and began to slide it into place.  When it met the other piece, aside from clicking into place in the slots, it clicked into place inside the second piece so that both pieces were locked together and also locked to the top of the nubbin box.

“Perfect!!” Mistress Marilyn exclaimed as she completed the job.  “Now there'll be no more playing with yourself and you'll also find that you truly need your diapers now, because you can't even sit down to go to the bathroom without spraying all over yourself.  You're truly diaper dependent, and that's how you'll stay until I say otherwise.  You'll also find that there is no way of getting your nubbin box off you without my assistance.  You see, it is made of highly durable polycarbonate and is impossible to get off without knowing how.  Any attempt on your part is likely to cause you severe damage down there.  So I'd suggest you stay on your best behavior, or I might just forget how to remove it.  If you'd like to go to a hospital and have them attempt to remove it, you're welcome to do so.  However, I think you'll find that even they will be unable to remove it without causing you severe agony and suffering and probable damage.  So I suggest that you remain on your best behavior and I will expect you back here next Friday for your introduction, as our newest maid candidate.  Miss Marcie will put you in your diaper and panties now and take you downstairs to get dressed.  She'll also give you the address of a medical store that you can stop by on your way home to get some of the things you need.  She has already phoned ahead and placed an order for you, and she will give you the name of the clerk to contact when you get to the store before you leave here today.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender