Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: MISTRESS MARILYN’S MAID  (Read 52078 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 8
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »
“Let’s see what you brought,” she commented as she walked over to the bed to survey the clothing I had laid out.  “This will never do,” she said as she picked up the garter belt.  “However, the rest of it will be fine for your first visit.  I’ll get you something a little better,” she said as she went to the dresser and opened the top right drawer and took out a white satin and lace garter belt with sixteen garters.

“Though there may seem to be too many garters to this belt, there is a reason for that.  You see, we insist that our girls maintain their stockings in what we consider proper appearance.  By that we mean that our dress code for our maids requires that the stocking tops be maintained at the same height all around.  Also, you’ll notice there’s a bow at the top of each garter and a satin ribbon over each garter tab.  The bows must all appear just below the leg band of your panties and the satin ribbons must be over the garter tabs.  Of course, the garters must be equally spaced.  I’ll give you guidance so you get it right this time.   However, in future you will be expected to handle this on your own,” she said as she wrapped the garter belt around my waist and fastened the clasps.  

“Here,” she said as she handed me the black stockings, “you may put these on now and I’ll supervise.”

Shyly, I took the nylons from her and sat on the Windsor chair.  The garters made me self-conscious; there were so many of them caressing my thighs and sliding around as I sat.  With just this one different garment, I felt as if I was being drawn into another world somehow.  One from which escape might prove difficult.  I felt flustered and blushed as I rolled the nylons up in preparation for putting them on.

“I also see that you have not had a pedicure,” Mistress Marilyn commented.  “We require that all our girls maintain their hands and feet properly.  I’ll see that an appointment is made for you if you decide after this session that you wish to continue.  Of course, your decision will come after we decide whether you would be suitable for maid training,” she smiled.

I slid the first nylon up my leg as she watched.  It felt sensuously delicious as I slid it up  my moisturized, silky, hair-free leg.  Mistress Marilyn supervised as I attached and spaced the garters.  She also showed me how to adjust the garter heights so that my stocking tops would remain absolutely level at all times.  Then she watched as I put on the second stocking and adjusted it.  She made a few comments but, from what I could tell, I pretty much got the second stocking put on to her standards with a minimum of help.  I liked the way garter belt looked on me and the pretty two-inch lace edging to the bottom of it hid very well the point where the garter elastic attached to the garter belt.  I was beginning to feel very feminine and felt a fine tingling and excitement from both the nylons touching each other and the garter straps gently brushing my thighs whenever I moved.

“Here,” she smiled as she handed me the yellow satin rhumba panties, “These will be next.”

They felt divine as the silkiness of my nylons touched the satin as I slowly slid them up my legs and pulled them into place.  She directed me to make sure the legholes came just above the bows on the garter tabs.  Since the panties had a one-inch lace trim at the legholes, the bows were teasingly partly hidden below the lace yet still visible due to the translucence of the lace.

“You will need several garter belts in white, peach, yellow and pale blue.  Also, though your panties are satisfactory, you will also need more panties of the same pattern in white, peach and pale blue.  We will provide you with the phone number and address of a local lady who will assist you with those acquisitions,” she smiled like a cat dealing with a canary.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 9
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 04:59:46 PM »
“Next, of course will be your bra,” she said as she picked it up from the bed.  “34AAA I see,” she smiled as she handed it to me.  “Looks as if it might fit you fairly well,” she laughed as I swung the bra around me and prepared to fasten the hooks at the front.

“No, no, no!!  You must learn to fasten the hooks at the back.   None of our girls are allowed to fasten their bras at the front and spin them.  Being a maid has its difficulties and you must learn to accept them and adapt.   Here, I’ll help you,” she smiled as she took the bra from me and held it out so that I could insert my arms through the straps.

“Now,” she said after I had inserted my arms through the straps, “grasp one end of the clasps in each hand and lean forward just a little bit as you extend your arms behind you.”

I did as she told me but was having difficulty making the clasps meet.   “Here, let me help you,” she said as she helped me lift my hands a little higher behind my back.  It was beginning to hurt a little but suddenly I felt the clasps meet and with a little effort got one to hook and then the other.  

“There you go,” she said as I completed connecting the clasps.  “You’re getting the hang of it.  I’m sure you’ll find it gets easier with time.  Before long, you’ll be doing it as a matter of course.  It’s one of those things you just have to get used to and adapt to.  It takes a little practice but all of our girls master it in a very short time.  Soon you’ll be just like them.  Now, let me check your bra straps,” she smiled as she proceeded to check the tension on my bra straps.  “Just as I thought, you’ve got these too tight.  I’ll loosen them for you and I want you to notice the tension on them when I adjust them.  Bras are meant to be both functional and comfortable.  If you’re going to become one of our maids, it’s important that you know how to properly wear and adjust your bra.  We want you to be comfortable while you are performing your duties and bra straps that are too tight are both distracting and uncomfortable.  Also, if you do become one of our maids,” she smiled wickedly as she looked directly into my eyes, “you’ll find that in very short order you’ll be needing a slightly larger cup size,” she laughed as she teasingly traced her well manicured fingernail lightly across my bust and nipple as I blushed in abject humiliation.

I felt somehow intensely more feminine as she helped me dress yet somehow as if I was beginning to slowly be drawn into her control.  It felt a little bit as if she was the spider and I was the fly.  This experience was something I desired more and more intensely with each step along the way.  When I entered this house, I had taken the first steps down this corridor which led not where I knew and each experience was drawing me slowly – yet inevitably – onward.  She treated me so nicely and almost as if she was my big sister.  However, I had no doubts as to who was in control.  I was blushing and trembling within yet somehow very excited by what lay before me.  This experience was shaping up to be all I had imagined and possibly much more.  There was no turning back from here – just the rising dawn of my immersion in feminity.

“What have we here?” she laughed as she picked up the petticoat from the bed and held it in front of herself.  “My, isn’t this pretty,” she said as she gazed first down at the petticoat and then at me, “Just what every little girl needs – something to make her feel very pretty, very prissy and every bit a sissy – isn’t it?” she laughed as she directed the question at me.

“Y-y-y-y-es, Mistress Marilyn,” I quietly and blushingly replied

She held it open at my feet and looked up at me expectantly.  I knew what was expected of me.  This was another step in my journey.  I felt intensely feminine as I inserted first one nylon clad foot and then the other through the waistband of my petticoat.  The soft folds brushed my nylon clad legs sensuously as she pulled the petticoat up my legs and over my panties.  I almost fainted from the soft, sheer pleasure.  Then, it was in place and I could feel it brushing my legs and panties.  My hands no longer had a safe place to be except in the soft, sensuous folds of my petticoat gently swishing about me.

“There you are,” Mistress Marilyn smiled coquettishly, “ just as pretty as a picture.”

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 10
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »
“I think these should be next,” she said as she picked up one of the black patent shoes from the side of the bed and presented it for me to insert my nylon-clad foot.  I blushed as I did so and she proceeded to fasten the ankle strap and then present the other black patent shoe for my other foot and fasten the ankle strap on that one too.  The two-inch heels raised me up a bit but, in my opinion, were suitable for a maid.  I knew what was coming next and waited for it in anxious anticipation.  It was the reason I had begun this little adventure and I trembled as I awaited the culmination of my dressing.

“Now, let’s put you in your pretty dress,” she said as she lifted the yellow satin dress from the bed.  “You certainly have good taste in dresses.  This one will serve very nicely as a maid’s dress,” she smiled as she lifted it over my head and helped guide my arms into the lace trimmed puffed sleeves.  After she settled it over my petticoats and fluffed it out all around, she slowly pulled the zipper up my back.  I felt a tingling, as if I was being sealed into some unknown fate by her actions as the zipper caused the dress to hug my torso in its satin embrace.  “What a pretty little sissy you make,”  she beamed as she tied the satin ties into a large, snug bow at my waistline saying as she did so, “I think you’d make a very nice addition to our group of maids.  A little training and you’ll fit right in as one of our girls.”

I blushed at the thought but was somehow also intensely thrilled to think that I might actually become one of her maids.  I had never felt more exposed, more intensely feminine, more intensely the sissy I knew I was than at this moment as she snugged the bow at my waist into place.  It was as if she was sealing me into some unknown destiny that yet awaited me and I was both trembling with fear and excitement at the prospect that seemed to lie before me.  Each action seemed to be drawing me along that unknown pathway into a future both indiscernible yet exciting.

Next, she picked up the blond wig I had brought along.  “Very nice,” she said as she placed it on my head and adjusted it slightly.  “I see you have good taste in wigs as well,” she smiled as she finished her adjustments.  Then, taking the two pale blue bows from the bed, she smiled triumphantly as she pinned them in place in my hair.  There was something of a finality to the “click” the French clips gave as she snapped them in place.

Taking me by the hand, she led me in front of the vanity.  Standing behind me, she placed her hands on my hips.  It was almost a gesture of ownership and made me feel as if I were her doll or plaything somehow.

Leaning forward, she whispered in my ear, “Well, do you like what you see,” she smiled knowingly as I stood there raptly gazing at my pretty image in the vanity mirror.

This was one of the moments I’d come here for.  To have a woman dress me as the sissy I was and to see myself as her hands snugged about my waist.  I had never felt such a sense of humiliation, such a flood of sissyness and femininity.  It was heavenly and I only wished it could go on forever.

“Yes, Mistress Marilyn,” I quietly and submissively whispered as feelings of humiliation and excitement washed over me along with a feeling as if I had crossed a line and there was now no hope of going back.

“And do you think you’d like to become one of my girls and have this happen at least monthly or maybe even more frequently.?” She asked.

“Of course,” I blurted.  I couldn’t help myself.  The excitement of being dressed by her and having her hands on my hips affirming my sissyhood as well as her soft, persuasive voice whispering in my ear was something I wanted to repeat if at all possible.  The pleasure, the humiliation, the sense of sissyness and femininity that was washing over me was more than I could resist.

“Good!” she smiled happily, “I hoped you would and I think I can promise you it will be a decision and  an experience you will always remember.  Now, let’s get going with your little beauty lesson,” she smiled as she pulled the vanity stool out for me to sit on.

I walked around the stool and pulled it under me as I sat down.  I was looking forward to expanding my knowledge of cosmetics secrets and application.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 11
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 05:52:31 AM »
“Before we begin your cosmetics training session, I think we should formalize your agreement to become one or our maids.  There’s a little paperwork that needs to be taken care of.  If you’ll excuse me for a few minutes, I’ll be right back,” she smiled as she left the room.

She returned shortly with a clipboard and she was followed by a woman and a man.

“I’d like you to meet Marcie, who is my partner and training assistant, and Glenn, who handles security and also a few training issues.   They’re here because, in order for this contract to be legal and binding, it must be witnessed by at least two persons.  I also wanted you to meet them since you will be working closely with them at one time or another during your training.”

“Happy to meet you.” I said to Marcie and Glenn.  Marcie looked like a very motherly person and I somehow looked forward to working with her.  Glenn, on the other hand, appeared to be the kind of person who could handle any security problem that came his way.

“Welcome to the training,” Marcie responded, “I’m sure you will make a very pretty and competent maid,” she smiled down at me as I sat at the vanity.

“Welcome to the training program.  I’m sure you’ll work out very well,” Glenn commented.

Mistress Marilyn handed me the clipboard and a pen, she pointed to the highlighted areas I would need to initial on the four-page contract and where my signature should go on the final page.  

“Also, you’ll need to both print and sign your name and insert the name you’d like to be called by while you’re in training,” she pointed out.

I was very excited to think that I would become one of her maids and, although I saw some phrases such as; “May use such corrective measures as she may deem necessary,” and “Will comply immediately and in a positive way to all commands, directions and requests of any kind,” and “Will devote herself unceasingly to the perfection of her craft as a maid,” I really wanted to sign this and become her maid in training.  There was something so perfect and so right about it that I couldn’t resist.  I filled in my name and my Maid name of  “Susan”, initialed all the checkmarks on each page without really reading in detail and signed the last page and returned the clipboard to her with a smile and a “Thank you Mistress Marilyn for having me as your maid!”.

“You’re welcome, Maid Susan.  I’m sure you will work out very well,” she smiled in return as she signed her name as part of the contract and then handed the clipboard to Marcie and Glenn to sign as witnesses.  

“Marcie, please make two copies, one for Maid Susan and one for our records.  Thank you both for witnessing Maid Susan’s entry into our program.”

“More than pleased to be of assistance, Mistress,” Marcie grinned as she accepted the contract back from Mistress Marilyn.  “I look forward to working with Maid Susan and helping her develop her skills and experience.”

She and Glenn left quietly as Mistress Marilyn turned back to me, “Now, we can begin your lessons, Maid Susan.  I’m sure you will find happiness as a maid.”

“Now, let’s begin your cosmetics session.  First,” she said picking up a cotton ball and a small bottle, “you have to learn to cleanse and tone your face.  Take this,” she said applying some to the cotton ball, “and gently rub it across your face and neck.  It will help to cleanse and tone your skin.  Normally you would do this in the evening before retiring or first thing in the morning but, today, for instructional purposes, you will do it as part of your training session.”

I proceeded to do as she said.  It felt cool against my skin and my face felt cleaner as I applied it.

“Let it set for a minute or two and then,” she said as she handed me a warm wash cloth she had retrieved from the bathroom, “wipe your face clean.”

I did as she instructed and was surprised at how clean my face felt and looked.

“Next, we will do a little brow shaping,” she said as she handed me a comb and some scissors.  “You need to maintain the hair on your eyebrows at a length of no more then one-half inch.  That is the maximum length allowed for our maids.  First, I’ll demonstrate with one brow and then you can do the other,” she commented as she first combed my eyebrow hair upward and snipped it to what seemed a very short length, then combed it down and then once more against the hair growth and trimmed it a second and third time.

When she was done, my eyebrows were still full but very thin length-wise compared to what they had been before.

She handed me the comb and scissors and said, “Now, it’s your turn to do the other brow.  Proceed carefully and make sure they match,” she smiled, knowing I had little choice now except to make them match.

I repeated her method and watched in the mirror as both my brows were thinned significantly and became a matched pair.  She had me do a little extra trimming of loose hairs on both brows until the match was perfect.

“Very good,” she said when I was done following her instructions.  “Now,” she said, handing me a pair of tweezers, “you’ll need to begin removing any and all stray hairs between your eyebrows and above and below them as well.”

She watched as I did so and provided comments and direction when I had doubts.  

“Fine,” she said when I had completed that task, “Now, I want you to remove three hairs from the bottom center of each brow.  This will be the beginning of arching your brows.  Since we want this to be a gradual change, you will repeat this practice every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning until such time as I am satisfied with your results and tell you to stop.  We want your brows to be nicely arched and a little on the feminine side.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy the process, too,” she smiled as I hesitantly followed her instructions, realizing as I did so, that I was now embarking on my journey as her maid as I continued reshaping my face.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 12 (revised)
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »
Looking in the mirror, I saw myself smiling in elation at having accomplished what I felt was a life goal in becoming Mistress Marilyn’s maid in training.

After I had finished with my brows, she handed me a bottle of moisturizing lotion. 

“I want you to apply this evening and morning, every day as part of your basic cosmetics preparation.  Between cleansing, shaping your brows and moisturizing, you will have established these as part of your daily ritual every evening and morning each day.  You will also moisturize your arms, legs, hands and upper torso as well as your face each evening and morning.

The next time you visit, we will begin exploring foundation, eye shadow, eye liner processes and we will then build them into your daily ritual.  As you can see, we will be leading you gradually into self-feminization – although not in a very blatant or noticeable manner at first.  Since you are now a maid in training, you will follow my directions to a “T” in everything I ask of you.

Now, let me help you undress.  You can hang your dress and petticoat in the closet and put your shoes there as well.  Your underwear can be put in the hamper in the bathroom to be washed.”

She then proceeded to assist me in removing my dress and petticoat which I duly hung up in the closet, placing my shoes on the closet floor beneath them.

I was trembling a little as I wondered if I’d ever see my dress again. 

“The next time you visit, you are to bring another complete set of clothes with you.  One of our goals in your training is to help you focus on your responsibilities.  We have found that it works much better if you have a sense of commitment to your position.  Transferring your sissy clothing here, however gradually, will help you become a more committed maid and enable you to participate in your conversion.  You have indeed begun a journey.  Hopefully, it will be one that is both satisfying and rewarding to you in the end.  However, anything less than your full commitment to the process would be unsatisfactory and unrewarding to us both.”

I removed and put my nylons and garter belt in the hamper in the bathroom and returned to face Mistress Marilyn.

“Now for your little surprise experience,” Mistress Marilyn said as she unfastened my bra at the back.  “You can leave your panties and anklets on. We  will soon be providing your little surprise,” Mistress Marilyn commented.

“Come along” she smiled invitingly as she led the way out of the room and up the stairs.  A little unsure about this ‘surprise experience’, I followed along somewhat hesitantly.  “Right this way,” she said as she opened the door to a room that looked much like a little girl’s from the outside.  However, that impression was quickly dispelled when I entered the room.  It was clearly a baby’s nursery.  There was a large adult crib in the room, a playpen, a large hobby horse, an adult size changing table beneath which were stacks of diapers, plastic pants and assorted baby lotions, oil, powder and so forth.  The room smelled like a nursery, too.

Walking over to the changing table, she turned to me, smiled  invitingly and said, “Why don’t you climb up, Sweetie and we can get started.”

Hesitantly and a bit unsure, I proceeded to comply with her request.

“Now, just lie back and enjoy,” she smiled as she pushed gently on my chest.

As I proceeded to lie down, I suddenly became aware of someone entering the room and turned my head in that direction.

“Susan, I’d like you to meet Miss Marcie.  Marcie, this is Susan who I told you about earlier today.”

“Hello, Susan,” Miss Marcie said in a sweet, motherly voice.  “It’s nice to meet you and I think I can assure you that you and I are going to have an enjoyable time this evening,” she smiled down at me.

“H-hello,” I shyly responded.  I had not expected an additional participant.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Mistress Marilyn's Maid - Part 14
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 01:02:28 AM »
“Hi there, little one.  Now, lift a little,” she smiled as she reached down to pull my yellow satin rhumba panties off.

I lifted my bottom as she pulled them down and off.

“That’s a good girl.  She’s very cooperative, isn’t she?” Miss Marcie asked Mistress Marilyn.

“Yes, Susan’s just a little sweetheart.  She’s very cooperative.” Mistress Marilyn grinned.  

“I’ll bet it’s been a long time since you were last in diapers,” she smiled down at me inquisitively.

“Yes,” I responded, “It’s not something I have done.  Although it has crossed my mind once or twice.”

“Well, now you’re going to get a chance to try it out.  I think you’ll learn to like it.”  Miss Marcie said.

“Now, lift again,” Miss Marcie directed and, as I complied, she slid a thick diaper beneath me.

“Now, roll on your side,” she directed as she picked up a bottle of Johnson’s Baby Lotion from beneath the changing table.  She then proceeded to apply the lotion liberally to that side and back then had me turn the other way so she could do the other side.  When she was done with both sides, she had me lie flat on my back again and started to apply the sweet smelling baby lotion to my tummy and groin.  It felt intensely pleasurable and, although it had been a long time since I had been in diapers and it was not a part of my cross-dressing repertoire, I decided to acquiesce since the experience was my surprise and I also didn’t want to appear ungrateful.

“You can put the cuffs on her now,” Miss Marcie commented as she brought the diaper up between my legs.

“Good idea,” Mistress Marilyn smiled as she picked up a pale blue wrist restraint and wrapped it around my right wrist.  It fastened with a two velcro tabs, a small half-inch long one for the initial contact and a three-inch long one about an inch wide that secured the restraint snugly around my wrist.  There was also a snap buckle that she proceeded to connect and then pull taut with the flat pull cord that went through one side of it.   There was the male end of a snap clip also sewn to the underside.  This, she proceeded to snap into a female end which was strapped to the side of the changing table.   My right arm was now securely fastened to the changing table and there was no way I could release it on my own or interfere with the diapering process.

As she went around to my left side to repeat the procedure,  Miss Marcie pulled the diaper taut over my tummy and pinned one side and then the other together.  Meanwhile, Mistress Marilyn had completed attaching the wrist cuff to my left wrist and proceeded to snap the attaching clip into the female clip attached to that side of the changing table.

“There you go.  I’ll bet that’s the first diaper you’ve worn in quite a while,” Miss Marcie smiled as she lifted a second diaper from a pile somewhere beneath the changing table.  “Now, lift up for me again, please, Susan,” she smiled as I somewhat reluctantly complied.   “That’s our good little girl,” she smiled as she slid the second diaper – which appeared to be a lot thicker than the first one – into place beneath me.  At the same time, I felt something smooth being wrapped around my left ankle and looked over to see Mistress Marilyn applying a cuff to my ankle.  When she was done attaching that cuff, she went back to my right ankle and completed the procedure.  Now I had cuffs on my wrists as well as my ankles.  However, only the wrist cuffs were attached to the table as yet.

“This is going to be your little baby nursery for tonight and tomorrow morning.  However, tomorrow morning, after breakfast, we’re going to have another little surprise for you!  You’re going to get your very own little nubbin’ box!  Isn’t that exciting?” Mistress Marilyn exclaimed.

“Uh, I don’t know.  What’s a nubbin’ box,” I asked, somewhat in doubt.

“You’ll find that out tomorrow morning right after breakfast,” she smiled down at me happily, “But tonight you’re going to get to sleep just like a little baby in your very own crib with your very own mobile and, don’t worry, we’ll leave the night light on just in case you’re afraid of the dark sweetie!” she laughed gaily.

“What color plastic panties would baby like to wear to bed tonight,” Miss Marcie asked as she proceeded to fasten the second, thicker diaper in place, “We have white, pink, baby blue and baby yellow for you to choose from.  So, what would our little snookums like to wear to bed tonight?”

“Um, uh,” I blushed in embarrassment as I considered the options, “Would yellow be O.K.?” I asked tentatively.

“Of course, sweetie,” Mistress Marilyn responded as she reached under the table and pulled out a pair of soft yellow pull-on panties.  “I’m sure you’ll look very pretty in these,” she smiled as she handed them to Miss Marcie.

Miss Marcie proceeded to slip them over my feet and slide them up my legs.  When she got to my thighs, she had me lift up and she then proceeded to slide them into place, checking with her hands around the waist and legholes to make sure no portion of the diapers, which puffed them out so babyishly, was protruding from beneath the elastic of my panties.  Then Miss Marcie took a rib knit onesie with a Mother Goose print on it and slipped it over my head as Mistress Marilyn released my left arm and guided it through the armhole before reattaching it and Miss Marcie did the right side the same way when Mistress Marilyn was finished.  Miss Marcie had me lift up as she slid the onesie beneath my diapered bottom.  I felt nice and very babyish as she snapped the five snaps in the crotch together.

JanetMarie

• Princess
MISTRESS MARILYN'S MAID - Part 15
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 08:04:58 PM »
“Now it's time to put baby to bed,” said Mistress Marilyn as she detached the bayonet clips from the side of the changing table. Each of them taking an arm, they helped me up and led me over to a pink baby crib and helped me in and reattached the bayonet clips on my wrists and ankle cuffs to female clips on the sides of the crib thus leaving me somewhat spread-eagled in the crib. The plastic liner underneath the baby print cotton sheet on the crib mattress felt cool to my back but soon began to warm from my body temperature.

“Here you go,” said Mistress Marilyn as she smiled down at me as I lay there helplessly fastened in place, “Baby is all ready for bed. Isn't she? Now, Miss Marcie will read you a little story and help you go nighty-night.” With that, she turned and left the room, turning the light off as she left.

The only light in the room now was from a nursery lamp on the end of the white dresser near the door. Looking up, I saw a pretty mobile with four figures on it. The first figure was a baby on a cloud suc-king from a big bottle of milk; the second figure was a baby in a pink ballerina tutu on a rocking horse waving; the third figure was a baby fishing from a boat with a pair of plastic pants on the hook and the fourth figure was a baby on its tummy in a playpen playing with its toys. The mobile seemed to operate continuously and played a nursery tune that sounded a little scratchy but was very pleasant to listen to.

After Mistress Marilyn left, Miss Marcie brought a chair over next to the crib. Going over to the dresser by the door, she retrieved a nursery story and a four-ounce bottle of milk from a bottle warmer on the dresser. She returned to the chair and sat down.

“Now, I'm going to read you a nice little nursery story while you drink your little bottle. What I would like you to do while I'm feeding you your bottle and reading you your story is watch the mobile as you listen and suc-k on your baby bottle,” she said as she placed a soft pink baby blanket ,which had been lying at the foot of the crib, over me.

She smiled gently down at me as she inserted the nipple in my mouth with her left hand. She began reading softly and quietly from the story as she held the bottle for me with her left hand and I gazed up at the slowly moving mobile.

I don't remember much of the story. I do know that it was about a baby being cared for by his mother. I just remember gazing up at the mobile and beginning to look closer and closer at each of the figures as she read. I remember thinking what a nice mobile it was and how cute each of the four figures was. I realized that the figure with a baby on the cloud suc-king from the big bottle was just like me and I was just like it. I began to really like the mobile and began to really enjoy the experience of watching the mobile and being read to while I nursed on my baby bottle. I realized that it wasn't milk in the baby bottle; it was formula and although it tasted funny at first, I really began to enjoy it more as I began to feel more and more babyish. I don't know when I fell asleep. I just remember feeling more and more babyish and almost feeling a part of that pretty mobile which rotated so slowly and prettily above me. I know my eyelids started to feel heavier and heavier and as they closed I was still watching the mobile. Then I felt her remove the bottle from my lips and something soft and round being placed against my lips which I fuzzily recognized as a pacifier. I spread my lips a little wider as the pacifier was tucked into my mouth and I began slowly suc-king on it feeling more and more babyish with each soft suc-k. I felt her gentle hands as she turned my head slightly so that she could tie the ribbons on the pacifier behind my head. After that, I dimly heard Miss Marcie raise the side of the crib and the snap as it locked into place and then her soft steps as she quietly left the room and closed the door behind her.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender