Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Katie joins Baby Inc.  (Read 44355 times)

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc.
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:22:42 AM »
This story is a little different to most stories that are usually posted here but I really hope you guys all enjoy this one.

Chapter One

Baby Inc wasn’t just for errant little boys and sissies.  Sure a large number of the registered clients were male there were some female babies there too, and I’m not talking about the poor boys who’s mothers decided to give them a gender change.  The reasons for the girls being brought into the fold were as varied as the boys and it has been rumoured that one girl was turned into a baby as punishment after she had been caught constantly walking past the buildings saying some very silly things about the sissy boys that were inside.

Katie was fifteen and she lived with her mother and thirteen year old brother.  Her brother had been a handful to say the least growing up and his behaviour had only gotten worse at eleven after his father died.  Things escalated to such a state that her brother (then called Phillip) had been caught by the police attempting to steal money from a baby wear shop owned by Baby Inc.  His mother was understandably exasperated by her son’s behaviour, angry and at her wits end.  Baby Inc. strongly pushed their sissy baby program as an alternative to being put through the legal system.  Who knows how such an environment could scar her boy for life, this way Baby Inc. and Phillip’s mother could ensure he would be a well loved and cared for member of society as well as the peace of mind of knowing he would never do anything wrong again.

Katie was there every step of her brother’s sissy babyfication and revelled in it.  Her mother knew Katie was being a little crazy through this ordeal but she figured it was something that would wear off as the family got back into a regular routine.  Things deteriorated however, and Katie constantly neglected and abused her brother.  Katie quietly figured that if her brother had not been man enough to prevent this he didn’t deserve to be treated with dignity.  She didn’t change his nappies straight away when she should have, she forced him to drink twice as much formula than his mother did and she always made an effort to draw attention to him when she took him out for his daily walk.  Phillip’s mother cared for him most days but there were times she depended on Katie to get things done.  She was a successful author and there were times when books simply had to be finished ready for the publishers.

One day, Katie took things too far when she didn’t change her little brother (now named Phyllis) for the entire day.  She was not expecting her mother to return home until the following morning and was banking on his bottom looking a little less red.  She could have easily passed it off with an excuse of saying she had to spank him for playing with his diddle.  Things did not go to plan.  As Katie was stepping into the shower she heard her mother unlock the door and dump her bag in the kitchen on her way to the nursery to say hello to Phyllis.  Phyllis was wailing his lungs out desperate to be changed.  Katie was confident she would get off lightly and she enjoyed a long hot shower thinking nothing of the fact that her mother was home and her brother probably had a chronic case of nappy rash.

Chapter Two

For the next week life went on as usual and Katie was supremely confident she had gotten away with “forgetting” to change her brother’s nappy.  She went through her normal daily life of getting up to go to school, hanging out at the mall (or wherever else she felt like) afterwards and then walking home with her friends.  You would have almost thought she had forgotten about the previous week and she was looking forward to a big party that was going to be happening at some guy’s house from school on Saturday night.  His parents were going to be out of town for the night and the rugby boys were bringing the booze.  It was set to be a good night where she could drink and forget about having to care for her idiotic, pathetic, sissy brother.

Katie should have suspected something was up when her mother agreed to let her go to the party but she was honestly that confident her ability to convince her mother she was the good child.  Her mother had spent so much time and energy on her brother; surely she didn’t have time to notice Katie.  Katie and her friends had been to the Mall to buy new clothes to wear to the party.  Katie had been told the fullback had the hots for her and she was going to dress to impress.  She’d picked up some cute strappy black high heeled sandals and black pantyhose to go with them.  Pagani had had a sale and she’d gotten a black pleated miniskirt and glittery silver halter neck top and some jewellery to complete everything.  There was no way any guy was going to be able to resist her.

Katie’s mother insisted she eat a meal before she went out.  Her mother had prepared a quiche especially for her and poured a drink of orange juice to wash it down.  Katie had been in too much of a hurry to get out the door and wolfed it down as quickly as she could.  She heard her friend’s car beeping outside as she was finishing the last of her orange juice off.  She snatched her purse with her fake ID (in case they decided to ditch the party) and makeup in it and ran out the door.  Her last words to her mother were “Don’t wait up!”

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc. Chapter Three
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »
Chapter Three

Katie and her friends arrived at the party and it was booming.  She could smell the booze the instant she entered the house.  She didn’t have as many people looking at her as she expected given how great she looked but the right person did, Jason the fullback of the school’s First XV ruby team.  He got up from the table he was leaning against (talking to another girl) grabbed another can of beer along the way and handed it to her as he put his arm over her shoulders.

“Hey, good to see you could come.”
“I’ve been looking for a good party to let my hair down.”
“Well I’ll make sure you have a good time!”

With that he chugged down the rest of his beer and disappeared back to the drinks table to get two more.  While he was off talking to goodness knows who Katie scoped out who was at the party.  There were a lot there, the room was packed and she knew there would certainly be more in the other rooms.  In the thick of the crowd she saw a tall lady walking through the room.  She had long bright red finger nails, almost pure white skin and dark makeup.  She wore a black tailored suit and high heeled boots.  In her hand was a leash leading to a mostly naked man in an incredibly small black leather corset, dog collar and leather studded straps around his thighs and ankles. 

Katie whispered to her friend “who’s that?”

“Oh that’s Veronica and her bitch Stephen.  She’s 22 and the one who scored all the beer for us.  Some say she’s here because she wants to feel younger but I think she just wants to show off Stephen’s new waistline.”

“How small do you think his waist is?”

“I don’t know, some say it’s 22”, others say its 19”.  I’d be more inclined to say the latter rather than the former.”

Katie had nothing but disdain for the obviously feeble Stephen.  He was just like her brother.  Weak, immature, unworthy of decent treatment.  She stayed a safe distance away from Veronica and Stephen most of the night downing the beers Jason gave until eventually she lost all her inhibitions and strode up to the strange pair.

“You’re such a pathetic sissy letting this attention seeker rope you up in this getup.  She’s going to cut you in half before you have the sense to leave you pansy!”

Veronica looked the pathetic girl up and down before responding for her pet, “Hmm is that so?  You think you know your stuff when it comes to pathetic men letting women have their way?”

“Yes that’s right!  My brother has been reduced to a poopy diaper wearing baby because he didn’t have the guts to fight back.”

Veronica stood their looking at Katie as if pondering what she had said for quite a while.  In that time Katie had drunk a can of beer Stephen had given her.  “Stephen, do you think we should show Katie the truth to your part in this?”  Before Stephen had a chance to respond Veronica lead him outside where oddly no one was in sight.  Katie followed her into the darkness eager to tell more of what she knew. 

Katie stood there expectantly waiting for Veronica to tell her she was correct.  Instead in the darkness Veronica reached out, with a pocket knife hidden in her hand, to touch Katie’s brand new top.

“That’s such a pretty top, it would be a shame for anything to happen to it,” she gently said as she suddenly cut and ripped the top off Katie’s naked body.  Katie gasped as she reached up to cover her chest.  In that moment Veronica ripped the skirt off and cut it to shreds. 

Katie was in shock, shaking with the cold and unsure what to do next.  In the silence Veronica threw a nearby bucket of water at Katie then turned back to Stephen and said “Stephen darling, pass me your spare collar and lead.”  Stephen carefully bent over at his hips stiffly and unbuckled one of the straps around his upper thighs.  He then teetered further carefully and unwound one of the straps around his ankles.  Once handing the collar and leash to Veronica he stood behind her.  Katie was crying quietly to herself as Veronica passed the collar around her neck buckling it so the D ring would be at the front.  Veronica clipped the lead to the front of the collar and then passed the end of the lead under her boot.  With the lead in this position Veronica could pull it back and Katie’s neck would be pulled downwards until finally she got the idea and lay on the concrete.  Katie shivered as Veronica tied the lead to a loop in the concrete so she would only have a couple of inches of slack between her neck and the concrete.  Veronica then cut the rest of her clothing and shoes off her threw them about the back yard.

Katie could only lie there quietly sobbing curled up in a ball around the loop in the concrete.  Cold, wet and now sober she could only wait for someone to come out from the party and find her.  “Where had I gone wrong?  Was Jason in on this?  How could I have let this happen?  What will my Mum say?”  She wondered to herself.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc. Chapter Four
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 05:20:07 AM »
Chapter Four

Katie shuddered as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry, we’re just here to get you into some dry clothes and take care of you.”

Katie wasn’t in a position to refuse.  She had well and truly sobered up from all the beer she had consumed and had emptied her bladder ten minutes before the two ladies standing above her appeared.  The lady who had first spoken to her reached down to untie the lead as she said “you shouldn’t have talked to Veronica, she doesn’t hesitate to show people why she’s right and they’re wrong and this was an expensive lesson you have had to learn.”

All Katie could manage was to stammer “I...I...I...She...I...”

“Shhhhh, don’t worry baby.  We’ll get you warm, dry and home before you know it.”

The two ladies wrapped a large blanket over Katie’s shoulders and Katie pulled it tight around herself in an effort to warm up.  She didn’t notice but they were still holding the lead as they lead her round to the front of the house and towards a car with blacked out windows.  One lady went round and got into the back seat on the right side of the car and the other lady opened the left rear passenger door for Katie to get in and then sat down beside her.  The body heat of the two ladies beside her made her feel cosy.  The tears were still flowing down her face as she thought about what had transpired on what was supposed to be a night of fun.  All she could do at that point was allow one of the ladies to pull her head down onto her shoulder and rest.

“We’re just stopping off here baby, we have some warm clothes inside you can put on but it’s a little bit of a surprise.  We have something inside that will make up for your horrid party experience and we need to blindfold you or else you won’t enjoy it as much.”  Katie allowed them to slip a black blindfold over her eyes, she couldn’t see a thing and she held onto their arms tightly so she wouldn’t fall over.  They had to stop several times to open and then close doors.  They finally stopped in what Katie assumed was a room.

“Stay here and leave the blindfold on Katie, someone will be back with some clothes and you can take it off then.”

It didn’t take long before she was instructed to take it off and she saw she was in a large white room.  All the walls, floor and ceiling were white except for one wall which was covered with a floor to ceiling mirror.  Directly in front of Katie was a lady she recognised as one of her sissy brother’s doctors.  She recoiled in surprise and fear and was suddenly met with another wall where she thought the door was.

“What the hell are you doing here?  I didn’t want to have to see my brother tonight.  Please just take me home so I can go to bed.”  The lead dangled around as she felt for the door behind her.

“I’m sorry.  You’re going to be seeing your brother whether you want to or not, but not in the way you think you are.  Please sit down in front of this television and watch the video we have here.”

Katie sat down on a white chair that was in the centre of the room with a TV on a trolley in front of it.  A picture appeared on the screen and it looked to be the same room she was in.  She saw a naked figure being led into the room blindfolded, it was her brother!  The blindfold was taken off him and he demanded to know where he was.  The doctor explained to him that in lieu of a sentence being handed down to him by the courts his mother made the decision to have him restart his babyhood there at what was known as Baby Inc.  If he w as a very good boy he may one day be allowed to grow up but most mothers keep their children at their new age.  As the doctor continued to explain this to him his shouting became louder and louder.  When the doctor finally had to raise her voice to be heard she silently took hold of his wrist and pulled him over to the same white chair Katie was now sitting in.  He was pulling against her with all his might but she was stronger than him.  She sat down pulled Phillip over her lap.  She had obviously spanked violent boys before as she had him expertly pinned down in her lap to the point where he couldn’t move his bottom away from being such a good target for the large oval paddle she was wielding in her right hand.  The room echoed as the first crack hit his bottom.  The paddle wailed down on his bottom at a steady strong rhythm.  She could see her brother was unable to stop the assault and it caused him so much pain that his shouts and screams became louder, more desperate and unintelligible.  When the spanking eventually ended the room was silent.  The picture faded to black focussed on Phillip’s bright red newly spanked bottom.  In that moment Katie felt the doctor’s hands on her shoulders and she felt a little uneasy about what was coming next.  If she were lucky they’d let her go but she figured they wouldn’t have been so secretive about bringing her here if they were.

“Katie, your behaviour lately has been completely unacceptable.  You have taken advantage of your mother and taken advantage of your vulnerable little baby sister Phyllis...” a picture appeared on the screen of Katie next to his crib telling him he can wait until the next day to be changed out of his disgusting diapers.  â€śI would let you off with a warning but I know that this has been going on for quite a long time now and past experiences with other girls has shown Baby Inc. that you are unlikely to improve your demeanour towards other people.”  Fear gripped Katie as she looked at the frozen image of her standing over her brother and listened to what the doctor was telling her.  There was no way she could let this happen.  She was by far superior to her brother and girls never deserve to be punished as badly as sissy boys.  Little did she know it was that very attitude that had put her in this very situation.  No one is above the law regardless of their gender or effeminate behaviour.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc. Chapter Five
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 09:17:32 PM »
Chapter Five

Katie ducked down and out, away from the doctor’s grip.  She backed away towards the wall trying to keep away from what she knew was coming.  She wished she could walk through walls to escape and all she could do was shrink into the corner.  She held her arms crossed in front of her face to protect herself and the doctor easily took hold of her wrist.  In an attempt to hold her feet fast Katie almost fell forward, flat on her face, as the doctor pulled her out of the corner towards the chair.  Katie was so stunned, shocked and scared all she could repeat was “no!”  Given what she had just seen on the TV it was obvious this doctor had had a lot of practise in spanking people a lot stronger than her.  Before she could think the doctor had her over her lap in the chair and pinned down.  As the tears fell down her face she could hear the doctor.

“Hmm let’s see what your mother has to say before we get this started?”

This was a flicker of hope for Katie, maybe her mother didn’t know about this.  She heard the clicking of her mother’s heels on the vinyl floor.  The picture on the TV had changed to one of Katie laughing over her pathetic brother.

“What would you like done Mrs Roberts?  Shall we go as planned or do you have other thoughts?”

Mrs Roberts looked at her daughter screaming and struggling in the doctor’s lap.  She knew she couldn’t trust what Katie said over the doctor, the doctor had already helped them so much with her son.  To do nothing about her daughter would have condemned her to a life her son was destined for before their intervention.  As she considered her options Katie cried out, “Mum!  I don’t know what this doctor has told you but you have got to get me out of here, she’s fuc-king crazy!  I don’t know where the hell she conjured up those tapes but I didn’t do any of that.”  Katie saw her mother wasn’t having a change of heart so she tried the next tact, “that’s fuc-king it!  If you two don’t let me go right now I’ll kill you or come pretty damn close!”

Katie’s mother stepped back and finally spoke to the doctor.

“I’m sorry Doctor, I don’t think I can handle two babies with my busy workload and Katie seems like she is a lot worse than Phyllis.  Please do anything you can to help her.  I’ll sign anything I need to just please take care of he r.”

Katie screamed for her mother as she walked out of the room.  Her own mother had just given her away to a bunch of nut jobs.  She didn’t need any of this; she was a confident, intelligent young lady.  As she was screaming for her mother to “get back here” she suddenly felt something hard touching her exposed bottom.

“Well Katie, it would seem your mother has recognised how much of a problem you really are.  Don’t you worry, we’ll make sure you have a new life without a care in the world beyond being a good little girl.”

Katie then felt a searing pain in her bottom as the doctor started a blisteringly fast spanking.  She settled into a steady rhythm randomly striking each cheek.  Katie had never felt such pain and she furiously tried to get away.  Nothing she could do was stopping the paddle wailing down on her cute perky bottom.  She gasped as a particularly hard one struck and then burst into tears crying uncontrollably. 

The spanking didn’t stop until Katie was exhausted and hadn’t moved for a good few minutes.  Her bottom was blazing red and her chest heaved as she tried to recover from the ordeal.  The doctor stood up with Katie still in her arms and carried her over to a white changing table.  She pulled a strap down tight over Katie’s arms and chest to stop her from falling.  She smeared a permanent depilatory cream all over Katie’s legs and diaper region and then pushed a dummy into Katie’s mouth.  Katie naturally spit it out but a warning tap on her thigh as the doctor pushed it back in was enough to keep it there.  Katie suc-ked on it and tried to avoid having to look at the doctor as she wiped away the cream and all her body hair along with it.

Once Katie was all ready for her first diaper a nurse walked into the room pushing a trolley filled with diapers, plastic pants and other things.  The doctor lifted her bottom off the table with one hand and smeared a thick layer of rash cream all over her diaper area.  She then slid three thick diapers with soakers sewn into them under her bottom, that the nurse had arranged for her, and lowered Katie onto them.  She slid a little with all the cream there.  The doctor then pushed two suppositories up her bottom before powdering her and pulling the front up pinning it into place.  The diaper was so thick Katie couldn’t bring her legs together.  The doctor took the pink transparent plastic panties off the nurse, shook them out and then slid them up Katie’s legs and over her thick bulky diapers.  She unclipped the chest strap and then pulled a pink footed flannelette sleeper up Katie’s legs.  She struggled to get them over her diapers as the plastic lining in the sleeper suit reacted to her new panties.  The doctor sat Katie up and pushed her arms through the sleeves and into the mittens sewn to the ends before zipping the front up.  Another nurse had wheeled a stretcher into the room that the doctor laid her on and then raised the side rails to stop her from getting out.  By this point Katie was so tired she didn’t try to fight.  She could easy make her escape once she’d had a sleep she figured.

One of the nurses pushed the stretcher out of the room and down a white hallway with the doctor following close behind.  They eventually turned into a room and the stench of poos and stale urine hit Katie the moment they entered.  They wheeled her up to an empty crib and before lifting her into it they strapped a set of baby reins on her that jingled with any movement.  They strapped the baby reigns to the plastic mattress of the crib and then raised the side up leaving her there.  Katie peered through the metal bars as she saw them walking away.  The other babies were asleep and Katie soon followed dummy rhythmically bobbing in and.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc. Chapter Six
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:42 AM »
Chapter Six

Katie awoke to the sounds of a room full of crying babies.  The smell of their poopy diapers seemed much worse now that she was fully awake.  She very quickly spat the dummy out that was still in her mouth and tried to get up, forgetting she was tied down to the crib with noisy baby reins.  She was certainly getting bewildered, especially with the knowledge that most of the other children in the room were boys like her brother.  She was forced to watch and listen as a team of nurses went to each crib one by one carrying the babies over to a changing station at the end of the room.  

They didn’t approach Katie until last and instead of taking her to the changing station they lifted her onto a stretcher, secured her reins to it and then wheeled her out of the room to what looked like an operating theatre and an examining room all in one.  Her new doctor was already standing there waiting and she begged to be let go as the stretcher came closer and closer to her.  

They transferred her onto the table and the nurses started stripping Katie of her clothes and diapers.  Suddenly Katie felt cold and exposed and tried to curl herself up into a ball but the doctor wouldn’t have a bar of it.  A swift slap on the thigh got her to behave herself and the nurses could start cleaning up her dirty fanny.  Once she was clean they turned her over onto her stomach and Katie yipped as she felt a large rectal thermometer being pushed into her bottom.  With one hand on the small of Katie’s back and looking at the watch on her other wrist the doctor first took Katie’s temperature, her pulse, and then her weight and height.  They then turned Katie back over and all Katie could see was an ominous black mask approaching her.  The doctor cooed and babbled to her as she pushed the mask over Katie’s mouth and nose and Katie smelt gasses flowing into the mask.  Katie tried to fight it as much as she could but she eventually succ-umbed to the blackness of anaesthesia.

Once she was certain Katie was under fully, the doctor signalled for the surgery team to come in and she left the room so they could work their magic.  The first thing they did was coat her entire body with the same depilatory cream that had been used the night before.  They had the luxury of waiting a little longer now that they didn’t have a screaming baby to keep busy.  They carefully washed off all the cream leaving Katie’s skin smooth and completely hairless.  They then started the hard work of using a laser to resurface Katie’s skin stripping away the dead skin cells and as much of the freckles and blemishes as possible.  Baby Inc. Babies were pure perfect bundles of joy.  They then sliced open a small space on Katie’s foot and inserted a tracking device that would ensure Katie could never run away or get lost.  They then did a breast reduction to ensure her chest was a little more babyish and lastly permanently glued a plate to the roof of Katie’s mouth that would hinder her speech to the point where people would not be able to understand her clearly without a lot of spitting and drooling.  Katie would learn very quickly that it was much easier to just reduce herself to baby babble.  They then re-diapered her and pulled a thick flannelette sleeper suit before sending her to the recovery ward.

Katie was unconscious for weeks.  In that time they fed her formula laced with diuretics and it had a long lasting effect of incontinence.  Katie would constantly have a wet diaper and she would get used to it.  They didn’t touch her poos because they had a much more effective method to get Katie to bring herself to rectal incontinence.  

The nurses and her doctor didn’t bring her out of her sleep until her skin had healed sufficiently.  When Katie did come round she found she had a dummy in her mouth, she was secured to a crib just like that first fateful night and she had a very wet diaper.  She was so lost in what had happened to her that all she could manage was a wailing that echoed down the hallway.  The other babies who were awake also started crying in an attempt to console her knowing that any grown up chatter would get them all spanked.

All went quiet as the door flew open.  Katie strained her head as close to the bars of her crib as she could and she saw a nurse there with her hands on her hips glaring at the babies.

“Quiet all or you will all get a smack!”  Glancing over at her crib the nurse continued, “I see baby Katie is awake now.  I suppose we should check her diddees and get her dressed so she can go out to play.”

The nurse pulled down the side of the crib and pushed Katie’s dummy back into her mouth before un-clipping the baby reins and carrying her over to the changing table.  The nurse pulled off the baby reins and sleeper suit and then the plastic panties and diapers.  Once she’d cleaned Katie up she smeared a thick layer of rash cream all over Katie’s bottom and slid three thick cloth diapers under her.  She sprinkled talc-um powder all over her crotch before pinning the front up and pulling a clean pair of plastic panties over her now bulging diapers.  She pulled out a new pair of light pink tights and pulled them up over Katie’s now skinny legs and over her plastic panties.  Katie then heard a crackling noise as she saw the nurse shake out a frilly, lacy, plastic lined set of rhumba panties.  She pulled them up Katie’s legs and struggled to get them to fit over her diapers.  She then slipped a pair of patent pink mary jane shoes on her feet and sat Katie up on the padded changing table.

The nurse then unhooked a full set of petticoats that were hanging on a rail nearby and started pulling them over Katie’s head and down over her hips.  The petticoats and so many layers of lace, ribbon, taffeta and netting and they swished and crackled as they moved.  Katie was a little overwhelmed by the mass that was now swirling around her hips.  The nurse then pulled out a pink satin dress.  It had an empire waistline and a sailor type collar around the neck that tied together nicely down where Katie’s breasts used to be.  Katie continued sobbing to herself, suc-king the dummy for comfort, as the entirety of what they did to her dawned.  The nurse didn’t bother with mittens but warned Katie she would be going over her lap if she tried anything.  The nurse then re-buckled Katie’s baby reins over her and attached a leash to it.  She lifted Katie up and stood her on the floor and Katie stood there uneasily leaning against the nurse for stability as she got used to her new shoes and thick diapers.  The nurse slipped the leash over her wrist and then held Katie’s hand firmly as she led her out of the room and down the hallway to the start of her new life.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc. Chapter Seven
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 06:02:23 AM »
Chapter Seven

Harold had recently dropped out of school and his mother was frustrated with him and his inability to think of his future.  She had tried everything she could think of.  She encouraged him to get a job and he quit after two days because “the boss looked at me funny”.  She sent him to her sister to work in her organisation as a volunteer to learn what it means to hit rock bottom and her sister ended up sending him back after he’d been caught stealing the patients food.

Harold had no idea what the new place was he was being sent to but he was told it was a place where he would learn a skill had have a permanent job at the end.  He was told he simply wouldn’t be flunking this; the people who ran the course had permission from his mother to punish him if they felt it necessary.

Harold had been sent to Sissy Maids and Nannies Inc.  A subsidiary of Baby Inc. where young men are turned into sissy girls and put through a tough gruelling course of learning the role of domestic staff.  Most graduates of Sissy Maids and Nannies Inc (or SMANI for short) were placed in permanent employment for life.  Instead of being paid a wage they are provided room, board and clothing.  They don’t leave that job until they are too old to work any longer.  Naturally Harold hadn’t been told any of this.  His mother wanted a smooth handover without the dramatics he usually gets into when she forces him to do something.

Harold was stripped, a chastity device was put on him and then he was placed in a small room with mirrors lining three of the walls.  There was a long bar hanging from the ceiling connected to a pulley system and it had straps on it.  Harold was scared and had no idea what this had to do with a training course.  A doctor in a white lab coat and two orderlies came into the room and he turned to face them.  The orderlies were carrying a black leather corset.  It was made of thick heavy duty leather and had heavy boning that could be seen through the thick leather.  It weighed a good deal and Harold pressed himself into the corner, lacing bar dangling in front of him, as they approached him with the formidable garment.  The doctor pulled him out of the corner and fastened his hands to the strap on the bar ensuring he couldn’t move away from it.  She then pushed a button on the wall and the bar started rising.  It continued to rise until Harold could only just touch the floor with the tip of his toes and his torso was completely stretched.  He could see the orderlies beginning to wrap the corset around his torso in the mirrors and he slumped a little as they placed it over his hips.  The doctor fastened the steel busk and then nodded to the orderlies to start lacing him.  They ignored his cries to be let go knowing that he would soon have the air knocked out of him.

SMANI believes in teaching their students right from the start that their new life isn’t going to be easy.  Had the boys been given their corset training in a kind and loving environment, they would have been laced slowly over a period of time, working down towards a goal.  The reality however, was that all the boys were expected to lace down to 18 inches straight away.  If the boys feinted during the process they would merely be revived with smelling salts then the lacing would continue.  Some employers chose to lace their maids and nannies down even more once they graduated but that was their choice and SMANI took no responsibility for that.

The orderlies were strong and Harold could feel his waist being pulled in straight away.  He gasped as he felt his stomach being compressed and the pain became more and more unbearable.  All he could manage as the orderlies were pushing their feet against the small of his back was “oooooh please...no...stop...it hurts too much...please let me go”.  His pleadings became more and more breathless until finally he realised he was struggling to take enough breath in.  As he hyperventilated he could see the world turning black around him and then he knew no more.

Suddenly he could smell something awful underneath him and he was jolted back to the reality.  He was still strung up on that horrid lacing pole with two orderlies holding his new corset laces taught.  The doctor finally spoke to him for the first time as she revived him.

“Shut up, wake up and start breathing properly.  We still have a few inches to go and we are not going to stop until we get there.  I’ll have no lazy little girls in my school.”

She then nodded to the orderlies and they renewed their efforts to close his corset.  It took a lot of effort and it became harder and harder with each inch but eventually the tugging stopped and the doctor pulled out the measuring tape.

“17.5 inches, not bad!  I’ll have to make a note of that on his file.”

Harold then heard a zipping noise as they zipped and then locked a flap over the laces ensuring he couldn’t tamper with them.  They then pulled a pair of seamed stockings up his legs and attached the suspenders to his legs.  They buckled five inch heels onto his feet and then slowly lowered him down off the lacing bar.  Harold teetered carefully still holding the bar.  He knew that he would fall easily.  He could still barely breathe.  His chest heaved up and down over the top of the corset. 

The orderlies tightened his suspender straps as the doctor connected two shoulder straps to the top of his corset and started tightening them down.  They pulled his shoulders back roughly and held them there permanently.  Harold could feel the corset moving upwards as the shoulder straps were fastened and the doctor produced a flap to pull down between his groin to hold the corset in the right position.  Lastly she pulled out a set of straps that she tightened around his upper thighs.  The straps had a tether of only a few inches between them forcing him to take small, teetering, unsteady steps.  With a swift slap over his thighs the doctor ordered him to hold his head high as he shuffled out of the room with the threat of providing assistance if he could not hold his head up himself.  SMANI graduates had perfect posture regardless of what tasks they were performing.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Katie joins Baby Inc. Chapter Eight
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 07:27:52 AM »
Chapter Eight

Harold was ushered out of the lacing room and into what he quickly learned was the dressing room for new entrants to SMANI.  He was stood in front of a three panelled mirror and he took the chance to really look at his new underwear while the doctor and orderlies were finding his new clothes.  The corset went from his hips to his armpits and it pulled his waist in sharply.  The shield over his groin didn’t look much thinner than the leather his corset was made up on and he could feel it digging into the tops of his legs slightly.  The straps over his shoulders were much thicker than the leather his corset was made up of and he could finally truly see how much they pulled his shoulder blades back.  He looked down to his legs and could see the lacy ruffled tops of the light pink stockings.  The stride impeders were a little above the tops of his stockings and were the same colour as his corset.  He pulled his legs apart as much as he could to see how much slack he had to walk with.  He almost feinted as he wondered how they expected him to walk anywhere with all this stuff on.  The five inch heels on his feet looked massive and his toes were already starting to hurt from carrying so much of his unsteady weight.  Without realising it he’d already taken on a sissyish pose with his arms carefully held out to his sides to try and maintain his balance.

The orderlies approached him with a mass of pink and white petticoats.  They were very stiff and filled with lace, ruffles and ribbons.  They were pulled over his head and firmly buttoned up over his now wide hips.  The petticoats stood out almost horizontal and they only just covered his stride impeders and the tops of his stockings.  Harold ran his hands over the silky material trying to push it down but realising it wasn’t going to budge much.  The doctor slapped his hands away as the orderlies pulled a dress over his head.  It was a silk maid’s dress in bright Barbie pink.  The only white parts was the lacy hem, lace peter pan collar and the two inch wide lace that hung down over his elbows from the puffed sleeves.  The doctor did the long row of pearl buttons up at the back of the dress and the bodice smoothed and tightened itself over the ridges of the corset.  Without the corset the dress would not have fit him.  An orderly then pulled a satin maid’s apron over him that looked like the sort maids wore in the late 1800s, and tied it up in a big bow around his waist.  Harold was instructed to arrange the bottom of his apron over his new dress as they led him over to a table with a seat and mirror at it.

All SMANI students are accepted at least a year in advance and the caregivers handing them over are encouraged to have their boys grow their hair long.  Harold’s mother had told him if he grew his hair and didn’t cut it she would pay for him to get dreadlocks when she thought it was long enough.  By the time he was brought to SMANI his hair went down to between his shoulder blades.  It would be well past his bottom when he graduated thanks to a hair growth medicine SMANI had developed and the people who will employ him would be signing an agreement that they would keep up a set of rules including never cutting his hair.  The doctor started pulling his long brown hair into a tight bun on top of his head.  Over his first year Harold would be learning how to do his hair himself and would be punished at the morning inspection if the staff did not think he had done it well enough.  Harold winced in pain as he felt his hair being pulled away from his scalp.  The doctor was well practised at arranging hair and it was done in no time with a collection of pins in his hair to hold it all in place.  Lastly the orderlies produced a ruffled maid’s headpiece trimmed in pink lace and they pinned it on his head.

Harold was then ordered to stand up and follow them.   He was lead into a large room.  It had a wooden floor that made his heels click and echo with every step.  Harold glanced around him at the red wallpaper and the large elaborate wooden fireplace at the end of the room.  He was instructed to stand at the centre of the room facing the fireplace and wait.

Harold gasped for air unsure as to how long he could bear the pain of his corset while he waited.  His hands ran over his new clothes and he did not like a bit of it.  How could his mother do this to him?  He was going to find a job eventually, he just didn’t want to work for people he considered idiots.  Harold danced from side to side trying to ease the pain in his feet.  He wondered why he was standing there and wondered if anyone would see him if he slipped from the room and out the door of this bizarre establishment.  Just as he was about to turn around he heard a voice booming from behind him.

“Don’t even think of turning around young lady!  Stand still and hold your head up properly.  You will be severely punished if you don’t stand there as a young maid should.”

The lady started walking towards him and he heard the click of her pumps on the wood floor with each step.  She walked around him staring critically at everything before she finally stopped only a couple of feet in front of him.  She had long straight black hair.  Her face was long with striking features and her eyes cold.  She wore a black tailored suit with a silk frilly blouse under her suit jacket.  Harold had to fight the urge to step backwards away from this formidable woman as she began to talk.

“They did a good job getting you into your uniform.  Your hair is the wrong colour but that will one day be remedied.  You are probably wondering what it is you will be learning here, allow me to explain.  Listen carefully because you will not hear it a second time and you will be punished if you forget anything.  You are now the property of a company called Sissy Maids and Nannies Inc.   We specialise in providing maids and nannies to whoever can afford our extravagant charges and all our maids and nannies are of the highest quality.  By the time you are finished with our five year training you will be more than happy to do your daily chores and your master or mistress will not be able to find fault.  You will be learning a trade and will be rewarded with a bed, food and your uniform in return.  All our clients know that our maids and nannies do not deserve a loving family or home.  You had your chance to be a productive member of society and instead of rising to the occasion you lived off your poor mother.”  The lady paused a moment and Harold wobbled a little in shock as he tried to absorb what he was being told.

“You will now be taken to your quarters by one of the staff members who will be teaching and supervising you.  I suggest you listen to her as none of the staff members will hesitate to bend you over and give your bottom a swift spanking if they feel you are not fulfilling their expectations.  Mrs Fenderly will explain the daily routine to you and will inform you of your new name.”

Harold turned around and carefully walked out of the room and into a hallway where a woman was waiting for him.  She looked him up and down in approval before walking down the hallway.  Harold had no choice but to follow.

Mrs Fenderly informed Harold his new name was Harriet while they were walking.  Harriet struggled to keep up with her as she strode down the hallway thanks to his stride impeders and she knew it.  She lead him through a maze of passageways and he had no chance of remembering where he want as he tried to keep up with her and listen to her instructions.

They eventually made it to a large pink room, once again with wooden floors.  The room had ten beds on each side and every bed but one was filled.  The first day always tired the new students out and an early bedtime of 6 pm was mandatory.  They were not told but they should enjoy that last night because from then on they would go to bed at 11 pm and awake at 4:30 am learning the lifestyle of domestic staff in the wealthy community.  

Harriet was shed of his dress, petticoats and hat and after being allowed his last toilet break for the day was instructed to stand at a lacing bar in the corner of the room.  He was told if he removed his hands from the bar he would be punished.  His hands weren’t strapped on but were slipped into gloves attached to the bar.  The gloves were there to help him maintain his grasp as the bar was raised up.  Mrs Fenderly tightened his laces up with ease increasing the tension around his waist and chest.  She told him his corset would be relaced three times a day and it would only be removed once a week for a proper shower, any other day he would have to sponge bath himself carefully trying not to get any moisture under his corset.

Once his corset was tightened and the flap zipped and locked over the laces again he was lead over to the empty bed.  The bed was covered in satin sheets and a heavy satin quilt and blankets.  Even the pillow case was covered in satin.  The bed had a metal bar similar to hospital beds on the other side.  Mrs Fenderly removed his stride impeders and stockings and then pulled a floor length cotton nightgown over his head.  The neck and wrists were slightly elasticated and had a cotton ruffle around them.  Once she’d pulled the nightgown over his legs she instructed him to sit on the bed.  She removed his shoes and stockings from his feet and placed what looked like pieces of plastic on the soles of his feet.  He realised they were holding his feet in the same position they were in when he wore the high heeled shoes.  She then pulled woollen bed socks over his feet.  

She then turned to his head and started pulling out the tight bun on his head.  As she put all the pins and hair ties in a bowl next to his bed she muttered to him that he should be paying attention as he would be doing most of this himself from now on.  Once his hair was pulled out she produced a night cap and she bunched his hair inside it before pulling it over his head.

“You’re now ready for bed!” She told him as she pushed him down onto the sheets.  He could feel the distinctive crackle of a protective sheet under the satin.  As Mrs Fenderly tucked the sheets, blankets and quilt over him and raised the other safety bar up Harriet could only wonder what the following day had in store for him.

“Don’t you dare try to get up during the night, you shouldn’t need to go to the toilet in the night.  If you mess your bed you will be sorry, I guarantee it.”  She stated before walking towards the door.  â€śGood night young ladies” she sang and the sissies called back “Good night Mrs Fenderly” as she turned off the light.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender