Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Cindy’s Helper  (Read 21895 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Cindy’s Helper
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 11:57:46 AM »
Chapter 8

As it happened the three of us left shortly afterwards after I had walked home and to my relief been allowed to remove the pinny and headscarf and change in to jeans.

My relief was short lived as mum mentioned the shop she was intending to go to. I had hoped to get a department store and get more modern aprons perhaps in plain blue but the shop was old fashioned and was likely to have pinafores like Cindy’s – well mine now I suppose. It was only a short drive to the shop and I followed them in, our arrival signalled by a bell hanging over the door. It was like going back thirty years (well from pictures I’d seen) with nearly everything in draws behind the counter.

“Hello can I help you?” said the assistant appearing from a back room. She seemed to be about mum’s age.

“I hope so” said mum “we are after a couple of nice pinafores.”

“Well I do have some but I must warn you that they are not very modern in style, you might do better in town.”

“Actually that sound’s just the sort of thing we are after” replied mum. “We want two full length aprons like women used to wear on special occasions, you know with frills and such.”

“I certainly do have some like that though I must admit I haven’t sold one like that for a while. Is it for a play or fancy dress? That’s what most people want them for these days.”

“Neither, actually it’s for my sissy son here for her to do the housework in.” I wanted the ground to swallow me up as the shop assistant looked at me and burst out laughing.

“Are you sure that’s what he wants?”

“Whether she wants them or not that’s what she is going to wear, that’s what she’s been wearing all week, a pretty pinny with flowers and frills. But she needs at least two more otherwise she wouldn’t have one to wear whilst she’s washing the other. So can we see what pinnies you have for her?” I wanted to complain about the way mum kept on referring to me as ‘she’ and ‘her’ but felt I was in enough trouble already.

“Of course.” She turned back to the draws pulling one out and placing it on the counter. From the draw she pulled a white pinny similar to the one that Cindy had had me wear but covered with small yellow flowers.

“That’s certainly is pretty” said mum taking it from her. She passed it to me saying here “Pop it on so we can see how well it fits you.” Reluctantly, I slipped it over my head as Cindy took the ties to tie into a big bow behind my back. Mum then proceeded to fluff out all the frills around the shoulder straps and main part of the pinny. “Doesn’t he look pretty, so cute and the flowers really suit him.” Cindy agreed and they decided that I would have to have this one. “What else have you got?” asked mother.

“Well I have the same design in blue with flowers on.”

“I don’t really think so, blue is such a boy’s colour” smiled mum at which Cindy and the assistant started laughing.

“This other pinny is certainly not one any boy would wan to be seen dead in, it’s even frillier than the yellow one.” She held up a white pinny covered with red roses and rosebuds similar to the one Cindy had had me wearing. There the similarity ended, the frill on this one was about the same width but then had half an inch of lace around it, in addition, lace trimmed both the two tiny pockets on the skirt part. Mum and Cindy removed the yellow pinny replacing it with the white one, they ooh’d and aah’d over it.

“We’ll certainly take this one as well, but I was wondering do you sell headscarves at all?” At this point I had had enough.

“Mum I’ll put up with the pinnies but please I don’t need headscarves.”

“I will decide what you do or don’t need dear and you looked so sweet in the headscarf Cindy gave you I have decided you do need one for each of these two new pinnys.” I was about to object when she continued “another word out of you and we will see what else this nice lady has got for you, perhaps a pretty blouse to go with your skirt.” I decided to shut up to avoid any further embarrassment. The sales assistant, who it turned out was in actual fact the owner, took out another tray containing scarves. Cindy and mum started to look through the selection before picking up three to see how they matched both the yellow pinny and the one I was still wearing. I had to try on all three headscarves was not allowed to make any comments, it was clear that mum was going to be making all the decisions on my attire. “It’s so difficult to decide which two, so she will just have to have all three scarves please.“

“Mum…”

“I warned you Pinnykins, Cindy why don’t you have a look around and see if you can find anything pretty for our little sissy boy here.” Cindy just smiled and started to have a look around, shortly she called saying of “I have found just the thing.” Mum took me by the hand and led me over to where Cindy was standing, in front of her was a display of ladies handkerchiefs “there are some really pretty hankies here and as our little sissy only has three lacy ones at the moment why don’t we get her some new pretty ones.” Mum and Cindy then proceeded to select three boxes of hankies despite my objections, finally laying them out before me. The first contained two very dainty hankies in white trimmed with a 2 inch border of pink lace, in fact they were mostly lace. The second was a pack of six hankies printed all over with different coloured flowers. The last pack contained three hankies with a white lace border and the initial embroidered in pink, mum and Cindy took a while to decide whether it should be ‘D’ or ‘P’. Mum said as I was the only one in their family with the initial D that I would not be able to pretend they were anyone else’s, to which Cindy agreed.

“Well which one would you like, David?”

“I don’t need any mum honestly” I pleaded.

“Come along don’t be difficult.” I couldn’t do it, I didn’t want any and hoped my silence would end the issue.

“Poor sissy, she can’t decide they are all very pretty” said Cindy. “why don’t we let her have all three boxes?”

“An excellent idea” agreed mum who took them and added them to the other items. “these will do until she opens her birthday presents” smiled mum.

“Is that all?” asked the owner.

“For now, her dad will be home soon so we need to get her there so Pinnykins can prepare tea for the three of us.” Fortunately I was allowed to remove the pinny and headscarf before leaving the shop. However prior to leaving I was in for one last shock.

“That will be £58.90 please.”

“Well pay the lady” said mum.

“What?”

“Surely you don’t expect me to pay for your new clothes and I know you have some saved up. ”

“But I need that to go on holiday.”

“You’ll be too busy doing housework to go on holiday, now pay the nice lady before I put you over my knee.” It was no idle threat and with Cindy present to help would be most painful. Reluctantly I handed over the money. As she gave me my change and handed me the bags she commented

“Enjoy your new clothes sissy, I know you’ll make someone a good housewife.” All three women laughed at that and we finally left.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Cindy’s Helper
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »
Chapter 9
On arriving home we said goodbye to Cindy and went inside. Mum accompanied me up to my bedroom to sort out some room in my draws for my new clothes. Before I could stop her mum had removed all the hankies from the boxes preventing me from returning them but worse replaced all my men’s ones pointing out that I didn’t need both.
And so my summer began, doing housework. I still went to Cindy’s two days a week to help.

After a couple of weeks I knew I had to do something about the petticoat Amy had insisted I buy as I had no idea when she would next be home. I knew that having to buy a pink lace trimmed slip was going to be embarrassing but knew it would be worse if I had to do it with Amy helping. I was however unsure of where to go for it, not surprisingly. I realised that the only option was to ask mum. I got down just as she was finishing her breakfast.
“Mum.”
“Yes dear.”
“Amy has said that I have to buy a full pink petticoat before she comes home next time.”
“Really? For her or for you?” She laughed when she saw me go red with embarrassment. “For you then. So?”
“Well I’m not sure where to go for one.”
“Normally I would say Payne’s department store but I am not sure they will have them in pink.”
“Do you think you could get it for me?”
“I could but I won’t. I’m sure Amy said you should get it yourself. Did she?”
“Yes mum.”
“I thought so however I will come with you to help out in fact I‘m off today so we can go this morning. I can think of a couple of smaller shops that might have them in pink.”
It was about an hour later that we left for the shops. I was wearing a headscarf but mum said I could take it off once we had parked. This still led to an amused look from a couple of girls in a car next to us at the traffic lights. We got out and approached a small ladies wear shop.
We entered and I was reminded of the shop where mum had made me get the extra pinnies and headscarves she insisted that I wear. Before we had taken two steps an assistant came up to see if we needed any help. She was only about seventeen, very slim and attractive. Had we met at any other time I would have liked to get to know her. Our errand here meant that that would never happen.
“Can I assist you in any way” she asked mum.
“I hope so, we are after a full petticoat in pink preferably with a lot of lace.” I said nothing hoping to blend in to the background.
“Well you’re in luck we do have a few designs in pink but we don’t sell them very often. I think because they’re pink it’s too girly for a lot of ladies these days.”
“I think you are right pink is for little girls or very girly women.” By this time we were at a rack of petticoats in all manner of colours and designs, the assistant moving some along so that we could see the pink ones.
“This is quite a pretty one although it’s not very lacy” said the assistant. I looked at it thinking that if I had to have one this would probably better than some of the others I glimpsed. With thin shoulder straps and white silky banding around the cups, the only lace was less than an inch on the hem.
“No we need to have something a lot lacier than that don’t we Pin… David?”
“I don’t think so mum I sure that would be okay.”
“Don’t be silly I know Amy will want something frillier and more girly.”
“Is Amy the girl you’re buying it for?”
“No Amy is friend of David’s, it’s actually David who needs to get a petticoat and Amy says sissies should dress in appropriate clothes.”
“It’s for him?” the assistant laughed. “Well you’re right, all sissies should have lots of lace and frills. How about this one it’s probably the fanciest one we have?” She pulled another petticoat that was in bright pink nylon. It had thin shoulder straps like the other one but there the similarity ended. The cups were overlaid with white lace in a floral pattern, a similar style edged the hem in a two inch border.
“It’s very pretty isn’t it David?” asked mum.
“It’s a bit too fancy mum.”
“Nonsense I know it’s probably what Amy had in mind. He’ll have this one.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
Cindy’s Helper
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 04:12:47 AM »
Chapter 10
“What size is she?” asked the assistant with emphasis on the ‘she’.
“I really don’t know, perhaps you could measure her.”
“Of course. Come here sissy” she said after getting a tape measure from a draw.
“Mum…”
“Just be quiet and do as you’re told otherwise I’ll put you over my knee and spank your pretty pantied bottom.”
“He’s wearing panties?” asked the assistant.
“Very pretty ones too” said mum causing them both to giggle. “Now get over her and let this nice girl measure you.” I approached and she measured my chest and waist. She was about to measure my hips when mum stopped by saying “David lower your trousers so she can measure your hips properly.” I wanted to die. The panties I had on were my least favourite out of the ones Amy had given me and I only had them as they were the only clean pair. They were white silky nylon panties printed with little bunches of pink flowers. Across the seat were three rows of an inch and a half wide white lace which also was gathered around the leg holes, I couldn’t bear the thought of the assistant seeing me in them. They were ones which I tried to avoid wearing at all costs “Do it now” demanded mum breaking me out of my shock and I started to fumble with my belt.
“Here let me” said the assistant and before I knew what was happening she slapped my hands out of the way, undid my belt and trousers and let them fall to the floor. Both she and mum burst out laughing as I went bright red with embarrassment. “My word you do like fancy knickers don’t you, I don’t know anyone with ones like that. They look like little baby panties perhaps your mummy should put you back in nappies as well.” Before I could reply she placed the tape around my hips taking the measurement. To my shock she placed her hand over my jewels, “Seems my comment about being a baby was right, these certainly aren’t very big” she laughed.
“Get off!” I demanded jumping back “what do you think you are doing?”
“Pinnykins apologise this minute” shouted mum. “This nice assistant is just doing her job.”
“It’s not her job to fondle my intimate parts.”
“Apologise now or I will spank you, as it is I think we need to shop for a few other items for you, perhaps a nice frilly blouse to go with your skirt.” It felt so wrong to have to apologise when it was the assistant who had fondled me but I could see mum was getting cross and to refuse would end up with me getting a spanking when all I really wanted to do was cover my panties up.
“I’m sorry for not behaving myself when you were measuring me.” I tried to make it sound sincere when I wanted to scream at her for what she had done.
“That’s better.” Mum turned to the assistant. “Do you have the petticoat in her size?”
“Yes we do” she answered pulling off the rack. “Does sissy want to wear it home?”
“No thank you” I answered before mum could say anything knowing in her current mood that she might insist.
“Okay. You can pull up your trousers now, not everyone wants to see your frilly baby knickers” the assistant said before turning to mum. “What was it you called sissy?”
“Oh that, well Amy called him Pinnykins because he wears a full frilly pinny and headscarf when he does the housework.”
“You mean he’s a sissy maid?”
“Well yes I suppose so but more like a 1950’s housewife.” They both laughed at that. “Seeing as she’s being awkward do you have any frilly pink blouses?”
“Please mum I don’t need one.”
“Oh sissy already has one does she?” mum asked.
“No I don’t have any blouses I’m a…”
“Sissy!” interrupted mum. “And sissies wear blouses especially those in frilly knickers who own skirts. So no more arguing unless you want to go undies shopping where I can let everyone that they’re for you.”
“I have some nice pretty blouses over here” said the assistant with a smile “this one’s particularly nice.” The blouse she was holding out was in pale pink with yellow and green flowers on which would have been bad enough. It was however almost see through meaning anything worn underneath would be almost visible. Mum decided it was perfect. I tried to complain but was again threatened with lingerie shopping so shut up. The assistant rang up the items, which mum made me pay for, and handed them to me.
“Enjoy your clothes Pinnykins. Please come back if you need anything more. Most housewives need more than one blouse and skirt” she laughed.
“I almost forgot Pinnykins said mum searching in her handbag. She then brought out the headscarf I had worn on our way here. “Put this on as we are going home.” I was bright red with embarrassment whilst the assistant giggled.
“You said I didn’t have to wear it while we were shopping.”
“Well I thought we had finished. Of course if you want me to have it back and do some more shopping that’s fine by me otherwise put it on now.” I knew I was not going to win and put it on, tying it under my chin.
“Very pretty and girly” laughed the assistant. “Bye sissy.” We then left and fortunately went back to the car but not without a few amused looks and giggles in my direction.
We finally arrived home where mum undid my scarf and retied it at the back of my neck. “Hang your new clothes up then put a pinny on and go and hoover the bedrooms now.” She handed me the shopping bags and disappeared in to the kitchen.

It took dad a few weeks until he started to get used to my new outfit. He was so pleased with being able to spend more time with mum, now that I was doing work that she used to, along with spending two days a week at Cindy’s doing hers for her. I came down one morning to see dad connecting a modem to the computer as a reward. A reward that was to bite me once mum told Amy my e-mail address. But that’s another story.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender