Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Jimmy's Return to Diapers  (Read 37221 times)

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
Jimmy's Return to Diapers
« on: January 31, 2012, 02:53:00 PM »

This is the prequel to the "Jimmy" Series I had written previously, several years ago. If you are not familiar with the titles, they are "Jimmy's Day at School", "Jimmy's Day of Shopping", and "Jimmy's New Babysitter". This story takes place before those three and gives you some idea how our poor little hero started his way down the inevitable path of sissyhood. I'm posting it now because I think the original was lost on the website here.

When I was ten, I was still small for my age and frail, by most standards. My mom wouldn't have dreamed of leaving me alone in the house, so whenever she needed to go somewhere, she'd drop me off at a friend of hers who lived in the neighborhood. This woman, who was twenty five or so, did most of the babysitting for the kids on our street. I remember her as being a total knockout, dark haired, and very curvy, if you know what I mean.
   It was an average morning that I was introduced to her...

"Come in Jimmy, it's nice to make your acquaintance," she said to me cheerfully.
   I was, by nature, very shy and I was unable to hold the gaze of this extremely pretty woman. I mumbled something but kept my eyes downcast.
   "Don't worry about him," my mom assured her, "he'll warm up to you once you've had a chance to get to know him."
   "Well he certainly is a little cutey," she remarked as she ruffled my hair.
   We went inside and my mom made small talk with her until it was time for her to go. I was a little nervous about being alone with a stranger, especially one so beautiful and sexy as this woman but it sure beat old Mrs. Snagworth, down the street. She was a crotchety old kiester my mom once made me stay with and all I ever got out of that arrangement was a hard spanking.
   This woman, who's name I learned was Vanessa, was certainly different, with her snug shorts and tight crop top. I had never seen a woman who was made like her and I found it impossible to take my eyes off her big, bountiful breasts. I didn't know at the time what cleavage was but instinctively, I realized I liked it.
   Closing the door behind her, she bent down, offering me a breathtaking view, and taking my hand very sweetly.
   "Jimmy, I want you to come into the other room with me so I can get you changed," she told me.
   "Cha-changed?" I asked dumbly, " but...I'm already dressed."
   "Jimmy, in this house, we have a rule. All little boys have to wear diapers and plastic panties until they can prove that they don't need them."
   My mouth hung open as she led me down the hall and into another room.
   "B-but I don't need d-diapers," I insisted shakily. My heart starting beating much faster and I hoped she hadn't heard the uncertainty in my voice.
   "Well, we'll see Jimmy. Last week I had a little boy over here who ended up wetting his pants and I don't want to take any more chances."
   She lifted me up onto the bed and began untying my shoelaces.
   I felt my eyes begin to moisten and my cheeks redden with embarrassment.
   "But I don't wet my pants!" I protested.
   "That's good," she said as she pulled my shoes and pants off, "then you'll only have to wear diapers for this afternoon. After that, you can go back to wearing your regular clothes."
   My lower lip quivered and I pouted helplessly as she slipped her beautifully manicured nails inside the waistband of my underwear and slid them down my legs. I gasped as my privates were exposed and my hands shot down to cover them. Vanessa smiled at me and took several cloth diapers from a stack and arranged them on the bed next to me. I gulped as I saw how thick they were and my heart beat even faster as I imagined having to wear them.
   Taking my feet in her left hand, she raised my legs and slid the stack of diapers underneath my rump, laying me down on them gently. They felt bunny soft on my fanny and she held my hands aside as she shook baby powder over my groin and between my legs. From a flat jar, she produced two large diaper pins, with a duckie design and she put them between her full lips. Pulling the thick cloth up between my legs, she held the corners together snugly as she snicked the pins closed.
   I bit my lip in embarrassment as she went over to a drawer to get something else. Thinking I was done, I sat up and got ready to get off the bed.
   "Not yet Jimmy, you still need some plastic panties," she said cheerfully.
   I winced as she brought over a pair of white nursery print waterproof pants and held them up to me.
   "These should be just your size," she said with a big smile.
   I whimpered in humiliation as she gathered the leg holes and began snaking them up my legs. I felt so babyish as she pulled them up my skinny thighs and then over the very thick diaper that was pinned on me.
   "There!" she said as she ran her fingers around the elastic waistband, "a perfect fit. It's as if they were made just for you!"
   She shook some more powder between my legs where the plastic might rub and then began putting my shoes on.
   "B-b-but, can't I wear my pants please?" I quailed.
   "These will be just fine," she said as she patted the now thick crotch of my waterproof panties, "besides, you'd never be able to get your pants over these diapers anyway."
   I bunched my fists in mute helplessness and fought back tears of humiliation.
   "It's not fair!" I pouted.
   "Now don't you worry about a thing. In half an hour, you will have forgotten all about your diapers," she assured me as finished tying my shoes, "but if you have to go potty, you be sure to tell me, okay Honey?"
   I nodded my head but my cheeks buzzed with shame. I hadn't worn diapers for five years now and it was utterly humiliating to have to wear them now.
   As I got off of the bed, I felt the slippery plastic between my legs as they rubbed against the thick material. With only a t-shirt on, the fat diaper made me look like a two year old toddler and that's exactly what I felt like as I waddled out of the room. I passed by the bathroom and I couldn't help but look at myself in the full view mirror there. The colorful nursery characters decorating my plastic pants seemed to be shouting what a big baby I was and my bottom bulged roundly. I hurried away from the humiliating reflection as fast as I could.
   Going out into the living room, I turned on the tv to see what was on.
   "Why don't you go outside and play?" Vanessa suggested.
   "No thanks," I mumbled. The last thing I needed was for anyone else to see me dressed up like this. I was determined to do whatever was necessary to keep my diapers dry and get out of them as soon as possible.
   Before long, I was absorbed in a show on tv and I tuned out the rest of the world. So much so, that I didn't see or hear the people coming up the front sidewalk that went along the front window. I was lying down on my stomach, my head propped on my hands watching the tv when the group opened the door unannounced.
   "Vanessa! We're here!" an older woman's voice said.
   Behind her were two young girls about my age or a little older, and when they walked in and caught sight of me, they broke into gales of laughter.
   I gasped and blushed beet red, jumping to my feet in horror. This was the worst possible thing that could happen! I recognized the girls from my school. I had always thought they were really cute but they had never deigned to talk to me and now here they were, staring at me and laughing out loud. In a state of panic, I tried to bolt out of the room but instead, I ran headlong into Vanessa. She blocked my way and prevented me from escaping as she took hold of my wrist and turned me around to face her guests.
   "Jimmy, don't be so rude. Say hi to our friends," she insisted.
   I struggled weakly as my face turned a bright shade of red.
   "Well, it looks like someone has been very well diapered," their mom said approvingly.
   "Yes, I didn't want a repeat of last week's little incident," Vanessa told her.
   "Well, these should take care of that, shouldn't they, Young Man?" she said as she reached down and patted me on the thick seat of my diaper.
   I was speechless as I stood there, helpless to get away from them.
   "Jimmy, I think you know Tammy and Brittany from school?" Vanessa asked sweetly.
   I nodded my head in shame.
   "Girls, this is Jimmy. Now I want you all to get along while your mother's out shopping, okay?" she said.
   "Yes Ma'am," they said in unison as they stifled some more giggles.
   "That's it girls," their mom said pleased, "And don't you worry Jimmy," she said as she held my chin up to look me in the eyes, "some little boys take longer than others to grow out of diapers. And some boys just never seem to outgrow them.
   "I'm sure you three will have a wonderful afternoon together."
   I fidgeted nervously as they said their goodbyes and the mother departed. Almost immediately, Tammy and Brittany began whispering to each other and I knew it could only be about me.
   "Come on Baby, you can play house with us," the latter said with a snicker.
   "My name's Jim!" I said hotly, "And I don't wanna play any dumb house with you."
   "Temper, temper, Baby," Tammy said, wagging a finger at me, “better not get snotty with us or we'll tell everyone at school what you're wearing now."
   A new shiver of fear ran through me as I imagined what my friends would say if they heard I was wearing diapers again.
   I had had a long and difficult time getting potty trained, much to my mom's chagrin and frustration. I was four by the time I graduated to training panties and another long year before I was finally able to go to bed without being pinned into a thick diapers and plastic pants to protect my bed at night. I still had the occasional dribble or accident before I reached the bathroom but nothing too often or too much for my mom to put me back into diapers.
   "Please don't!" I begged suddenly, my earlier bluster gone, "please don't tell anyone."
   "Then you better do as we tell you...Baby," Brittany said ominously.
   We went into the back yard which thankfully, was fenced off from the rest of the neighborhood. However, that didn't prevent me from looking around every five minutes just to make sure no one was looking over the edges.   
   I played along with the girls reluctantly and hoped by cooperating that they'd keep my diapers a secret. They teased me mercilessly, calling me a little sissy baby and a potty pants but I had no choice but to tolerate their treatment.    
   At one point, we got into a bit of a tussle and I found myself wrestling with the two girls. I had to admit, I felt pretty lucky to be in such close contact with these cuties that otherwise never would have given me the time of day back at school. But things took a turn for the worse when they held me down and started tickling me. I begged them to let me up but they were much too strong for me. I giggled hysterically until the inevitable happened. Kicking my feet into the air as I struggled, I proceeded to pee uncontrollably into my diapers. I think they sensed what was happening because they kept on tickling me until I had thoroughly soaked myself.
   When they let me up, I looked down at the huge wet spot in the front of my diaper and my laughter turned into tears.
   Just then, Vanessa appeared at the back door to investigate.
   "What's going on out here?" she inquired.
   The girls just looked at each other and smiled while I sobbed in shame.
   Vanessa came over and looked down at my diapers, instantly realizing what had happened.
   "Shhh...don't you worry Jimmy, we'll get you into some fresh dry diapers right away," she said as she hugged me to her big, soft bosom.
   "B-but, they made me do it," I cried in despair. 
   "Shhh," she said shushing me, "it's okay Jimmy. It's like Mrs. Turner said, some little boys just need their diapers a little longer than others. Come on inside and we'll get you all fixed up."
   Everyone went inside and we went back into the bedroom where I was first diapered.
   "What about them?" I protested as I saw Vanessa wasn't making any attempt to exclude them from watching.
   "Hush Baby," she said without answering me.
   She unfolded a changing pad and placed it on the bed, sitting me on top of it. If I was embarrassed before, this was twice as bad as Vanessa peeled the clinging plastic pants off of my diaper and down my legs. The girls watched with amusement as she unpinned my wet diaper and pulled it out from under me, dropping it into a nearby diaper pail. I turned my head away from the girls as she began meticulously wiping my crotch and bottom with cool baby wipes. After powdering me and smoothing it onto my bottom and tiny pen-is, she began gathering a new stack of diapers to put on me.
   "Please, please can't I go without diapers Ma'am?" I pleaded strenuously.
   "I'm afraid not Jimmy. You've shown me very plainly that you can't be trusted without them," she explained, "and after this it'll be naptime and I don't want you wetting my bed.
   "Just in case, I think I better add a soaker pad since you seem to be a heavy wetter."
   I cried softly as she lifted up my bottom and slid the thick diapers underneath me. More powder followed and she re-pinned the sides, locking me securely into my baby soft prison once again.
   "Here's some plastic panties for him," Tammy offered, a little too helpfully, as she held out a pair of pink nursery print vinyl panties.
   "Thank you Tammy," Vanessa told her, as she took them and began sliding them up my legs.
   I resisted her efforts, thrashing my legs in protest.
   "But those are for girls!" I complained.
   "Now Jimmy. I don't have a lot of plastic panties for you to choose from. You'll just have to wear what I have available," she said tugging them up and into place.
   "It's not fair," I pouted, "it's not fair."
   "Shu-shush, Little Baby," she said trying to sooth me.
   These diapers were even bulkier than the last set I was wearing and they billowed out from my skinny body in the most humiliating way.
   "There you go. All safe and secure!" Vanessa enthused as she snapped the elastic waistband of my panties.
   Tammy and Brittany giggled at my predicament and I felt my eyes filling with tears.
   "And now it's naptime for my little one," she said as she put the diapering supplies away.
   "But I never take naps!" I whined bitterly.
   "Well you do in this house," she said firmly, "and I've had just about enough of that attitude Young Man. You'd better work on your manners or you'll find yourself over my lap in no time."
   I gulped in fear but said nothing as she led me down the hallway to another room. It looked like a little girl's room with frilly curtains and pink furniture and she closed the curtains before sitting me on the bed. My thick diapers caused me to sit a little higher than I would normally and Vanessa untied my shoes while I gazed down the front of her top. I could easily see the soft, smooth skin of her breasts where they curved together and formed a deep cleavage, her lacey bra peeking out from the low cut of her top.
   She pulled back the covers and tucked me in, handing me a teddy bear to console me.
   "That'll make you feel better, Honey," she said as she draped my arm over it.
   Walking out of the room, I watched the light play on her long, silky legs as she went out the doorway.
   For the first time since my traumatic morning began, I was alone.
   My hands went down to touch the soft vinyl of my plastic panties. My diaper felt very cushiony and it occurred to me that they were far more pleasing against my skin than my normal underwear. I had forgotten how soft cloth diapers were and I blushed at the realization of it.
   Somehow, I drifted off to sleep, hearing voices down the hall and wondering why the girls didn't have to take a nap like me...

I woke up to the feeling of my bottom being squeezed by Vanessa's hand. For a moment, I forgot where I was and in a panic, I jerked away and sat up.
   "Mommy!" I cried.
   In the darkness of the room, I heard the unmistakable sound of Tammy and Brittany's giggling and I remembered where I was.
   "Jimmy. Have you wet your diapers again?" Vanessa asked incredulously. 
   "Uh-uh!" I denied emphatically but as I sat here on the bed, I knew with certainty that I was soaking wet. How did THAT happen? I almost never wet the bed, I thought frantically. I blushed in shame as the girls whispered amongst each other and giggled some more.
   Vanessa stood there with her hands on her curvy hips, framed in the light from the door staring down at me.
   "You really ARE a big baby, aren't you?" she said, her voice filled with disbelief and disappointment.
   "I don't know what happened!" I cried, "honest!"
   She shook her head and frowned down at me but said nothing.
   "Come along, Jimmy," she said with a heavy sigh, "time to change your diapers...again!"
   I followed her out, accompanied by the whispers and snickering of the other two girls. Somehow, I wondered if they had done something to me while I was asleep.
   "Honestly, I don't know how your mother ever graduated you out of diapers," Vanessa said as she placed me back on the changing pad.
   "But I never pee my pants at home!" I said defensively.
   "Oh, and you only do it when you're being babysat then?" she asked pointedly.
   "No!" I cried, but she was already peeling my plastic panties down again.
   "Well I'm going to tell her you belong back in diapers, full time. I've never seen someone with a wetting problem like yours and I've babysat a lot of little boys. You should be ashamed!" she scolded me as she gave my bottom a stinging slap.
   I cried tears of humiliation as she pinned me back into another set of thick, thirsty diapers, covering them again with a frilly pair of pink plastic panties with snaps on the sides.   
   Just then, the doorbell rang and I held my breath in nervous anticipation.
   "You come along where I can keep an eye on you," she said firmly.
   Vanessa took a firm hold of my wrist, pulling me along behind her and I waddled as best I could. The thickness of these diapers made normal walking impossible but I also found that the soft ruffles around the panty legs kind of tickled my inner thighs.
   Doing everything I could to hide behind Vanessa, I swallowed hard as she answered the door.
   "Hello!'' she said as she greeted my mom.
   My face turned a bright shade of red as she spied me fidgeting behind my sexy babysitter.
   "Jimmy? What happened to your pants?'' she demanded suddenly.
   "I think you'd better come inside,'' Vanessa told her.
   My mom fixed me with a hard look and I bit on my lip nervously. This was not going to look good for me and I racked my mind for a suitable explanation that would help me avoid the inevitable punishment.
   "Lately, I been having to take 'precautions' for some of the little boys who stay over here,'' Vanessa began, ''there have been some wetting incidents from some of them that I had been led to understand were already potty trained.''
   My mom listened in silence while I looked at the ground, praying it would open up and swallow me. I was for sure going to be in serious trouble when my mom found out what I'd done today and my bottom twitched nervously.
   "Apparently little Jimmy here has a wetting problem because I've already had to change him twice today.
   "If I were you, I would strongly consider putting him back into diapers full time,'' she finished.
   My mom regarded me darkly with a mixture of anger and disgust.
   "Jimmy? You are in big trouble Young Man. What do you have to say for yourself?'' she demanded.
   As I stood there, quivering in fear, dressed only in my sneakers, t-shirt, and a thick diaper and frilly plastic panties, Tammy and Brittany showed up to witness what was happening.
   "I-I-um, I just...um...'' I stammered foolishly. I couldn't think of anything to get me out of this situation.
   "Jimmy--you should be ashamed of yourself!'' she snapped, cutting me off sharply.
   I fidgeted in front of everyone, shifting from one foot to another as I kept my crimson face downcast. I could feel the heat all the way to my ears and I knew my neck was flushed as well.
   My only hope was to stall until we got home, maybe then I could hope to explain my way out of a spanking.
   "So help me, if I had a paddle here...'' she said menacingly.
   "Maybe I can help you,'' Vanessa offered brightly.
   Stepping out of the living room, she disappeared down the hall, only to return a moment later. In her hand, she was carrying an oval wooden paddle, with a double row of small holes in its face. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide as she handed it to my grateful mother. I licked my dry lips as she fixed me with her determined stare.
   "No mommy-please!'' I begged her abjectly.
   Ignoring my plea, she reached down and snatched my wrist, yanking me over to the couch. My legs felt like rubber and I whimpered in fear as she took a seat. In my heightened state of anxiety, I felt a trickle of pee escape into my diapers before I could prevent it.
   "Oh!'' I squealed.
   My hands shot down to the front of my diapers and I crossed my legs in futility.  Crocodile tears filled my eyes and I tried weakly to stop her from pulling my diapers down.
   "Nooo! Please Mommy! It was an accident!'' I cried.
   "What did I tell you was going to happen if you wet your pants again?'' she said as she brusquely slapped my hands out of the way.
   "I-I-I'd g-get a sp-spanking,'' I sobbed pitifully.
   "Thats right Jimmy. A spanking, And now I'm going to blister your bottom.''
   Throwing me across her lap, she surprised me by leaving my diapers in place. Maybe she intended to just give me a demonstration of her anger by spanking me on my well padded fanny. If that were the case, all I'd have to do was to cry some more fake tears for show, and then it'd be all over.
   My short lived sense of reprieve was not to be however--instead, as I lay face downwards with my diapered bottom up in the air, she gripped the elastic waistband of my plastic panties and yanked downward, unsnapping the side snaps in one swift move. Pushing the back of my panties out of the way, she proceeded to unpin the thick cloth of my diapers and push that back as well.
   Now my tender bottom lay exposed to everyone and I saw Brittany smiling at me wickedly.
   "Mommy nooo!'' I wailed but I was cut short by the stinging slap of the paddle.
   "OWWW-WAA!!!" I cried.
   The paddle rained down on my youthful cheeks harshly, searing them in a merciless rhythm of retribution. I kicked and sobbed, banging the floor with my hands and wriggling over her lap in a futile attempt to escape. My mom was quite strong however and I was no match for her. She easily held me in place while she paddled my bottom determinedly.
   I cried for all I was worth as the assault on my fanny continued. My mom delivered harsh, angry swats with the paddle, starting first with the center of my rump, and then steadily working her way outward, so that the sides of my cheeks received equal punishment. They went from a bright, candy apple red, to a flaming, deep crimson, hot and stinging over every square inch.
   At long last, the spanking was over.
   I lay over her lap, too weak to move, bawling like a baby. I knew I was making a spectacle of myself in front of all these people but I couldn't help myself. As I cried, I felt my mom pulling the sides of my diaper together and pin them closed. Apparently I was going to have to wear them home, although at this moment, I no longer cared.
   Taking the back of my plastic panties, she pulled them up and began snapping the individual side snaps. This effectively sealed in the blazing heat on my bottom, causing me to burst into a fresh set of tears.
   With little sympathy, my mom raised me up into a standing position and I rubbed the soft, ruffled seat of my diapers desperately, trying to assuage the pain. At the same time, my legs were wobbly and unsteady and my sobbing went unabated.
   ''Jimmy, since you've demonstrated that you can't be trusted without wearing diapers, you can just wear these home,'' my mom instructed me.
   "Y-yes Mommy,'' I cried through my tears.
   "But on the way, we're going to stop by the store and get your own supply. From now on, you are going to be wearing diapers full time, until you can prove to me that you've grown up enough to go without them. Do I make myself clear?''
   "Yes M-mommy,'' I responded abjectly.
   "Now I want you to thank Miss Vanessa for taking care of you while I was gone,'' she ordered me.
   "Tha-thank you, Miss Vanessa,'' I sniffled between my sobs.
   "And thank her for having the foresight to put you back into diapers where you belong.''
   I had never been so humiliated in my entire life but after that spanking, I was completely defeated.
   "Th-thank you for...for putting me in...d-diapers,'' I mumbled.
   "I don't think she heard you Jimmy,'' my mom said as she crossed her arms over her chest.
   I cleared my throat nervously, blushing again.
   "Thank you for putting me back in d-diapers, Miss Vanessa,'' I repeated, my face turning a fresh shade of red.
   "You're quite welcome, Sweety,'' she said pleasantly, ''you can be my little baby anytime you want. Maybe next time, we can find a cute little outfit for you to wear."
   That last comment brought a round of giggles from Tammy and Brittany which caused me to lower my gaze in embarrassment.
   "Well come along, Jimmy. It's time to go now. Say goodbye to your little friends here,'' my mom instructed me.
   ''Bye,'' I said, barely audible.
   "Bye Jimmy,'' they sang in unison with big smiles on their faces.
   My mom returned the paddle back to Vanessa on our way out in exchange for my folded pair of jeans.
   "Thank you again for everything,'' she said to her.
   "No problem at all,'' she replied, ''good luck with your potty training, Jimmy.''
   I waddled out to the car miserably and sat down, wincing as my fanny came into contact with the seat. My mom got in behind the steering wheel and started the car.
   "When you get home, the first thing I want you to do is to go to your room and box up all your old underwear. Do you understand me?'' she asked.
   "Yes Mommy,'' I said meekly. I knew better than to argue with her now since I didn't want another session with the paddle she kept at home.
   "From now on, these will be all the underwear you require,'' she said as she patted the plastic covered front of my diapers.
   I sniffled abjectly as I shifted in my seat, trying to find a position that wasn't so painful for my punished bottom.
   We drove down to a store nearby our house that until now, I'd never paid any attention to as it was devoted to babies. When we pulled up, I looked with feelings of dread and fear at the displays of baby furniture in the windows.
   As my mom shut off the engine, she got out and waited for me to follow but I was frozen in my seat.
   "Mom...can't I just stay in the car?'' I pleaded.
   "Young Man, you get out of that car this instant. If you didn't want people to see you in diapers, you should have thought about that before you started wetting them like a little baby,'' she told me in her no nonsense tone.
   With great reluctance, I stepped gingerly out of the car, moving towards her hesitantly.
   "Come on Jimmy, we haven't got all day,'' she snapped impatiently.
   Pouting helplessly, I trudged behind her and we entered the store.
   It was like a giant department store for babies and toddlers and I felt very subconscious at my advanced age of ten. She pulled me along like a small child behind her and we went down the aisles toward the diaper section. We passed several mothers and their children and without exception, they looked me up and down thoroughly, some of them shaking their heads before moving on.
   When we reached the diaper section, my mom began sifting through the various types trying to find the ones she wanted. From behind me, I heard a woman's voice and it caught me by surprise.
   "Is there anything I can help you with?'' she asked.
   Turning to face her, I saw she was a pretty woman in her late twenties, with long curly blond hair, and a generous bosom. I blushed deeply as she bent down to take a closer look at me and her beautiful smile only made me more uncomfortable. Her tight yellow halter clung deliciously to her big breasts and I stared at their perfect curves with my mouth open.
   "Yes, maybe you can,'' my mom replied, ''My little Jimmy here has a wetting problem and has to wear diapers. Can you recommend any that would fit him?''
   For a brief nanosecond, I held out the hope that she'd say no but then once again, my hopes were summarily dashed.
   "Oh yes!'' she exclaimed, ''we have all kinds of diapers to fit your little boy.''
   My heart sank upon hearing that and I reluctantly followed them down the aisle about ten feet. Once there, the pretty saleswoman showed my mom several different types of cloth and disposable diapers, all cut generously to fit bigger boys like me. My mom held up a thick disposable that were made by Pampers, noting how crinkly they were.
   "Do you think these will be heard under his regular pants?'' she inquired.
   "I'm afraid so,'' the woman admitted, her smooth brow creasing slightly.
   "Well, you'll just have to get used to it Jimmy,'' my mom told me.
   After getting several armloads of both types of diapers, we went over to the plastic panty section. I was starting to feel the beginnings of the need to pee and I hoped this wouldn't take much longer. My bladder control had never been very strong and I worried how long I'd be able to hold out.
   My mom and the lady talked for what seemed like forever on the benefits of the various types of rubber and plastic panties, which of them were most comfortable for long term wearing, which were the most leak proof, how best to wash them, and so on. All this talk about wetting made me have to go all the more and I became impatient to leave. I danced around next to them counting the seconds and straining my pee-pee to hold back the tide. I also tried to distract myself by watching the saleslady before me. I noticed that every time she breathed, the smooth, exposed tops of her breasts would rise and fall erotically and they jiggled as she moved about. They reminded me of two big grapefruits, perfectly round and barely contained within her top. At one point, she accidentally bumped into me and my heart skipped a beat as her big soft breast mashed against my face.
   I blushed again but she smiled down at me knowingly.
   After my mom had picked up numerous pairs of plastic panties, we finally headed to the checkout counter. I had to stand in line with a number of other people, all of whom stared at my exposed diapers and bare legs. I bit my lip in frustration as a woman in front of us was conducting a return transaction, bringing our progress to a crawl. 
   By now, the pressure on my bladder was growing ever greater and I shifted back and forth trying to hold it in. It didn't help things that there was a damp spot already in the front of my diapers and I began to seriously doubt whether I'd be able to hold it until I got home.
   "Mommy,'' I said urgently tugging on her sleeve, ''I gotta go pee!''
   My mom gave me an annoyed look and she frowned down at me.
   "You'll just have to wait until we get home,'' she said curtly, ''try to control yourself.''
   I bit my lip again as I strained against the growing urge. Suddenly, from behind me, I felt the thick seat of my diapers being squeezed. Turning around, I blushed red as I saw an older woman smiling broadly down at me.
   "You remind me of my own grandson,'' she said warmly, ''he wore baby diapers until he was seven.''
   My face burned from embarrassment but I said nothing.
   "How old are you, little boy?" she asked nicely.
   "Ten and a half,'' I mumbled, instantly regretting the latter embellishment.
   "My, you're a little old to still be wearing diapers, aren't you?'' she asked surprised.
   "Yes Ma'am,'' I murmured, my ears starting to warm as well. By now, the ladies behind her had taken an interest in our conversation and they listened and watched me closely.
   Hoping to put an end to this humiliation as quickly as possible, I spun around and faced forward, trying to block them out and concentrate on not wetting myself any further.
   The lady behind me patted my ruffled bottom gently and bent down to whisper in my ear.
   "Don't worry Honey, some little boys never outgrow their diapers. But you look very cute in yours.''
   My eyes filled with tears as I endured the intense humiliation. Worse yet, my bladder felt ready to explode. As we finally got to the checkout stand and my mom was placing the diapers and plastic panties on the counter, I shook her sleeve frantically.
   "Mommy, I gotta go!'' I pleaded piteously.
   "Jimmy! Control yourself!'' she replied angrily.
   I let out a whimper and the floodgates opened. With a sob of despair, I proceeded to flood my diapers, the warm streams of pee coming one right after another. I balled my hands into fists and shook them impotently while I stood, helplessly wetting myself like a two year old toddler in front of everyone. Soaking them thoroughly, my diapers grew heavy and began to sag. The warm wetness seeped back, saturating my crotch and then between my legs as the last stream finally reduced to a trickle.
   The lady behind me bent down and patted my warm bottom tenderly.
   "It's okay Baby, let it all out.''
   The humiliation was too much for me and I burst into tears. My mom looked down at me and sighed heavily. The lady behind me dug in her purse and produced a large pink pacifier, holding it in front of my quivering mouth.
   "Aww, poor thing, would you like a paci to sooth you?'' she asked sweetly.
   I shook my head no but my mom took the pacifier and coaxed it into my mouth where I was forced to suc-k on it. A couple of younger women behind us giggled at the sight of my infantile appearance which did nothing to help my disposition. In a fit of sissyish frustration, I stamped my feet and threw a tantrum.
   My mom ignored me but thanked the lady behind us and then, noticing my diapers sagging lower, she reached down and tugged them upwards by the waistband. The wet, pee soaked cloth embraced me closely, hugging my bottom and groin areas in a constant reminder of my babyishness.
   After paying for our items, we finally left the store but not before the lady behind me gave my seat a playful slap. It landed with a distinctive sound of a firm maternal hand striking thickly padded vinyl panties.
   "Bye-bye Sweetie-pie," she called out to me.
   I was vastly relieved to escape that store - I had never experienced anything so humiliating in my entire life.
   The ride home was silent and I knew my mom was still upset with me. My bottom remained sore from my earlier spanking but by now the wetness had seeped back and was covering my tender cheeks. With my snug plastic panties, there was no escaping the warm wetness that clung stubbornly to my skin.
   When I got home, we both went to my bedroom together. As my mom began making space for the stacks of cloth diapers she'd purchased, I stood in such a way as to minimize my skin contact with the wet cloth I was wearing.
   "Mom? Can I please get changed now?'' I begged her.
   "Not yet Jimmy. I want you to go out to the garage and get a box for your old underwear,'' she told me.
   "But how long am I gonna have to wear diapers?'' I complained.
   "As long as you insist on acting like a baby, that's how long,'' she retorted.
   Glumly, I trudged out and got the box, still unaccustomed to the feeling of wearing a warm, wet diaper that I couldn't ignore.
   When I returned to the bedroom, I was surprised to see that my mom had set up an extensive diapering area. On my dresser, she had cleared away all my model airplanes and pictures. In their place were baby powder, diaper pins, baby wipes, and diaper rash creme.
   Wordlessly, I began gathering my underwear and dumping it in the cardboard box as my mom filled the drawer with various plastic panties. She had chosen several different types, both pull up and sidesnap and all in childish pastel colors of white, yellow and baby blue. Removing a pair of the yellow ones, she laid them next to a vinyl changing pad that was spread across the bed. I grimaced as I looked at the nursery characters decorating the pad and taking my hand, she sat me down on it where I landed with a wet squish. Putting her fingers inside the elastic waistband of my plastic panties, she peeled them down off the sopping wet cloth and pulled them down my legs. Unpinning my diapers, she tugged them out from under me and dropped them into a plastic pail.
   After getting several baby wipes, she cleaned my bottom and private area thoroughly, before getting the jar of diaper rash creme. With three fingers, she took a good sized glob of the creme and as she lifted me up by my feet, she proceeded to slather my still pink bottom with a thick coating of the substance. I blushed anew at this distinctively babyish procedure which was further enhanced by the nursery print that surrounded me on my new changing pad and the smell of the nearby vinyl. However, for the first time since we'd left Vanessa's house, my bottom was finally getting some relief and the cool diaper rash creme soothed the residual stinging on my tender fanny.
   "I'm sorry I had to spank you Jimmy," my mom said, as her hand gently spread the creme over the surface of my buns, ''but you really disappointed me today.''
   "Yes  Mommy,'' I said, happy to see her change of demeanor.
   "I thought we were all done with your potty training when you got into kindergarten, but now it seems like we're right back where we started.''
   "I'm sorry Mommy. I promise to do better from now on,'' I told her hopefully.
   "Hmmph. I doubt that,'' she said skeptically, '' I think you'll be wearing diapers and plastic panties for a long time to come.''
   If only I had known how true her words would turn out to be...
   Taking three of the pre-formed diapers, she slide them under my now shimmering rump, situating them until they were even on both sides. Then she shook baby powder over my privates and between my legs, even lifting up my tiny pee-pee to powder there. When she was done, a cloud had risen around me and the unmistakable infantile scent filled the room.
   She pulled the diapers up between my legs and pinned each side closed securely while I looked away in embarrassment. Taking the yellow pair of plastic panties, she removed the cardboard label and shook them out, gathering the leg holes together in her hands.
   "Feet up,'' she ordered me tersely.
   I did as I was told and she pulled the soft plastic panties down my legs to the base of my thighs. It took a little effort to maneuver the panties up and over my bulging diapers but by running her fingers back and forth around the waistband, she worked them up and over until the cloth was completely encased. My mom was nothing if not thorough and she ran her fingers around the leg and waistbands, making sure the diapers were completely contained. That done, she pushed my legs apart and powdered between them generously to prevent chafe.
   "There you are Jimmy. That should last you until bedtime.''
   I blushed again at her appraisal which showed how little confidence she had that I'd be able to stay dry anymore.
   Sliding off the bed, I waddled out of the room, extremely conscious of the soft, but bulky diapers I was now permanently imprisoned in. It was a feeling I would come to be intimately familiar with.

A week and a half later, I was no closer to getting out of diapers and back into my regular underwear. Even though I hadn't had any major accidents or anything, I occasionally would have "dribbles'' or wet spots, where I didn't quite get to the bathroom on time. And my mom never made any mention of letting me wear regular underwear, despite what I thought had been a pretty good record.
   On one day, she had to go in town for a long meeting and she dropped me off once again at Vanessa's house. When I arrived, my earlier nemesis, Brittany, was already there and my heart sank. I was wearing my usual outfit for these days, a t-shirt, sneakers, and by now, the mandatory exposed diapers and plastic panties.
   Vanessa looked as stunning as she was the first time I met her, even though she was only wearing a very simple outfit. She had on a short pink skirt which showed off her fabulous legs and thighs to great effect. However, it was the top she was wearing that I couldn't take my eyes off of. It was a thin, tight white material that wrapped across her unbelievable bosom diagonally from either side, resulting in a plunging V that displayed her deep cleavage that couldn't be ignored.
   "Well, it looks like your mommy decided to keep you in diapers after all, Jimmy,'' she said brightly.
   I nodded in embarrassment and she patted my thick seat appreciatively.
   "I guess I better make sure I've got plenty of spares if you plan on wetting them like you did last time you were here,'' she said, bending down to speak to me.
    I remained mute as I gaped openly at her mouth watering breasts, hanging before my face with perfect form and roundness.
   As soon as we were alone, Brittany wasted no time in teasing me mercilessly. She compared me to her little brother, a toddler of four who was just graduating to training pants.
   "Maybe someday YOU can wear training pants, Sissy,'' she derided me.
   I was forced to endure her insults as best I could since she still held the power over me of revealing my secret to everyone else. The problem was, she seemed to be using that power to greater and greater effect to dominate me. She decided we were going to play house again but this time, I was going to be her baby girl. I resisted strenuously until we got in a scuffle. I had never been known for my fighting prowess and as it turned out, despite the fact that I was larger in size, she had me down on the ground with my arm twisted behind my back in a matter of seconds. She made me say all kinds of humiliating things but the worst was having to beg to wear a dress. She made me promise to repeat myself to Vanessa or else she'd really make me sorry.
   Being rather meek by nature, I reluctantly agreed and we went inside to find Vanessa. Brittany instructed me to let her do most of the talking and we found Vanessa filing her nails.
   "Aunt Vanessa? We wanted to play house outside and Jimmy wants to be my little girl. Do you think you might have anything that he could wear?'' she asked.
   "Well,'' Vanessa said, clearly interested, ''I'm sure I can find something cute for him to try on. My niece stays here from time to time and I think I have one of her Sunday school dresses in the other room.''
   I followed them down the hall with leaden feet as Vanessa went to retrieve the clothes. Sorting through a closet, she produced a pink and white taffeta dress, very fancy, with miles of frills and lace. As Brittany giggled with delight, I groaned in helpless frustration as this instrument of my humiliation was held in front of me.
   "Well, it looks like it may be a bit short but you don't mind that, do you Jimmy?" she asked me.
   I was about to blurt out that I very much did mind but I felt Brittany step on my toe painfully.
   "Ouch! ...No Ma'am...i-it's okay," I mumbled, cursing myself for my weakness and lack of will.
   Removing my t-shirt, she threw it on the bed and then instructed me to lift my arms up. She lowered the lacey confection over my head and adjusted the puffy short sleeves and hem which only just covered the elastic waistband of my plastic panties. I tugged at it myself to help but it was obvious that no effort was going to make it cover any more of my bulging diapers than the top inch or so. Under the dress was a petticoat of sorts, that flared the dress outwards with row upon row of white, pretty ruffled lace. Turning me around, she buttoned up the dress in back all the way to the neckline, effectively securing me into the babyish outfit.
   Vanessa smiled down at me and saw me tugging at the hem in frustration.
   "Aww...you'd like something else to cover your diapers wouldn't you?" she asked me gently.
   "Yes Ma'am," I quickly agreed. Maybe she'd forget about this dumb dress and let me go back to wearing my t-shirt. Instead, she dug in a drawer until she found a silky pair of pink rhumba panties, with three rows of big ruffles gracing the seat.
   "Here you are Sweety!" she said, obviously very pleased.
   I stamped my feet and gritted my teeth as she snaked the stretchy panties up my legs and over my thick diaper. Afterwards, she fluffed the hem of my dress all around, making sure it wasn't tucked in anywhere.
   "Oh, don't you look darling," she said admiringly.
   I blushed as I looked down at my sissyish appearance. The thing is, the dress had a strange effect on me, making me feel even more effeminate and babyish. It was like Vanessa was reading my mind because she snapped her fingers and turned around, getting something from behind her.
   "I know! I have just the thing!" she said as she popped a big pink pacifier in my mouth.
   I suc-ked helplessly as my eyes brimmed with tears of shame. Vanessa must have noticed because her smile briefly disappeared.
   "What's the matter Honey? Have you wet yourself?" she asked, immediately checking at the legbands of my diapers.
   I shook my head no and pouted in front of her like a toddler.
   "Well if you do, you just tell Brittany and we'll make sure to get you changed you right away...okay Honey?" she said ever so sweetly.
   I nodded my head and sniffed as I looked down at the floor.
   "Come on Baby," Brittany said with a broad grin, as she took my hand and pulled me out of the room.
   A moment later, we were outside again in Vanessa's sunny backyard. Brittany sat me at her tea table and made me talk like a baby with her, after which she filled a bottle with warm milk and instructed me finish it. In my diapers and frilly dress, I couldn't help but feel like a little baby and I found myself thinking less and less like a big boy of ten and a half. Without thinking, I nearly wet myself and I only caught it, just in the nick of time. My mom only needed the slightest excuse to extend my diaper treatment and if she found out I'd wet another pair, she'd be sure to forget any plans for potty training me.
   After about an hour, we heard the voice of Brittany's mother calling her from inside the house. I would of  course, have preferred to stay where I was but Brittany insisted on forcibly pulling me by my wrist back inside.
   When her mom spied me in my sissyish outfit, she giggled and smiled down at me, looking me up and down in an appraising manner.
   "Yes...oh yes. That definitely suits you," she said enthusiastically. Walking around to where she could see my behind, she nodded her head up and down agreeably, "oh yes, you should have been born a girl, Jimmy. That dress looks just right on you."
   I blushed hotly under her examination and comments, unable to form a reply.
   "Where did you find it?" she asked Vanessa who was also smiling down at me.
   "I was fortunate to have a few outfits left over from when Janie was here last month," she explained happily.
   "Well, it seems so appropriate for someone like him, an obvious sissy who still needs his diapers."
   I tried desperately to fight back the tears from this humiliating assault but I didn't want to appear more like a baby than I already was.
   "Now all you need are some lacey anklets and mary jane shoes, Jimmy," she said as she adjusted the short puff sleeves of my dress.
   They finally said their goodbyes, much to my relief, and I was left alone to amuse myself as I saw fit. Even though Brittany was gone and I was no longer obligated to "play house", Vanessa left me as I was dressed, and she went back to whatever she was doing previously.
   At one point, I wandered into the bathroom where a full length mirror stood on the wall. A strange part of me was curious to look at the way I appeared and after making sure Vanessa wasn't around, I gazed at my reflection in the mirror. My sneakers gave me a boyish look but that was where it ended. When I looked at the white ruffled edges of my pink rhumba panties, my face reddened and grew redder as I twirled around to see the bouncy rows of ruffles across my big, round, diapered bottom. The frilly dress I was wearing made me feel girlish and I felt an odd sensation inside that I couldn't quite explain. Part of me wanted to admit that secretly, maybe I was just a big sissy, who needed to be dressed in diapers and little girl's clothes. I shuddered to myself at the realization but quickly rejected it.
   Suddenly, I heard Vanessa call my name from down the hall and I wondered to myself what further torments she had in mind. Waddling down the hall, I made my way into her bedroom, which was softly lit and very feminine. She had an ornate four poster bed with frilly curtains that adorned the corners and the rest of the room's appointments reflected her sexy personality.
   I saw her sitting on the bed, looking relaxed with a couple of fluffy pillows propped up behind her back. I couldn't help but notice that the warm lighting only enhanced her fabulous figure, creating deep shadows between her fabulous breasts.
   "Come over here and sit next to me, Jimmy,'' she said, beckoning me as she patted the bed. I found it difficult to hold the gaze of her beguiling eyes because of my shyness, but I moved closer and worked my way onto the bed.
   Vanessa had a devastating smile and when she graced me with it, I nearly fainted. Taking me by the hand, she pulled me up between her long, smooth thighs and fixed me with a seductive look that made me quiver.
   "You know, in my house, naughty little boys get spanked...'' she said, her voice silky and disarming.
   "Um...uh-huh,'' I said uncertainly, suddenly becoming very nervous.
   "But good little boys get treats,'' she continued, her beautiful smile washing over me like a warm wave.
   Her perfectly manicured hands moved to her immense bosom, stroking and cupping her breasts in a very inviting manner.
   "I've noticed you staring at my boobs, Jimmy, maybe you'd like to take a closer look, hmm?''
   My heart was beating wildly now in this intimate setting and I felt a strange but pleasant sensation in my groin as I stared openly at my sexy babysitter fondling her massive breasts. Each one looked about the size of my head and I found my breath coming in short gasps as I tried to come to grips with what was happening.
   Slowly and teasingly, she slid back the thin material of one side of her top, exposing the white lacey bra that barely held her tremendous breast. I licked my dry lips, unable to take my eyes off her smooth, curvacious skin. I watched her long french nails as she pinched the firm nipple through the fabric of her bra, causing it to protrude even more enticingly.
   Vanessa put her other hand on my head and gently pulled me toward her chest. At the same time, she pulled her big breast out of the cup of her bra and offered it before my quivering lips. Like a starving boy, I closed my mouth over her nipple, the flesh warm and delightful in my mouth. My nostrils were filled with the wonderful scent of her skin as well as a slight trace of her perfume and my head swam with ectasy.
   "That's it, Little Baby,'' she said softly as she caressed the top of my head, ''nurse from mommy's boobs.''
   Within the warm folds of my thick diaper, I felt my tiny pee-wee straining against it's bunny soft confines and I suc-ked greedily on the hard nipple filling my mouth. I was in state of unbridled pleasure as I felt Vanessa's hand move down to the front of my diaper and begin stroking it softly. My breath was coming in gasps as I suc-ked like an infant. My forward vision was filled with her incredible breast and out of the corner of my eye, I could see across her deep cleavage, where her other boob was still confined within the cup of her lacey bra. The combination of sensations and sights was too much for my juvenile composure and I suddenly experienced my first orgasm, blinding in it's power and scope. I whimpered and gasped as my head spun and my vision swam. I had never experienced ANYTHING like this in my entire ten years of existence.
   I sat back, breathing hard as my heart raced and my vision began to return, my mind still trying to understand what just happened.
   "Did my little baby like that?'' Vanessa whispered softly in my ear.
   I nodded enthusiastically, still unable to speak as I tried to catch my breath.
   Vanessa gazed down at me with that devastating smile as she placed her breast back within the cup of her bra and returned her top to its original position.
   "And now I want you to do me a favor,'' she said sweetly.
   At that moment, I would have chopped my arm off for this heavenly goddess if that was what she required.
   "Aunt Vanessa wants you to just relax and do your little tinkle in your diapers. Can you do that for me?''
   Strangely enough, as my orgasm subsided and my tiny wee-wee began to shrink back to it's not-so-impressive one inch size, I felt a growing need to urinate. I thought her request was a bit odd but in my state of lingering bliss, I didn't give it a second thought. Closing my eyes, I just relaxed and let my muscles do what came naturally. In moments, the distinct sound of pee streaming into my diaper could be clearly heard.
   "That's my baby,'' Vanessa coaxed me softly as she squeezed my hand. Looking up into her beautiful dark eyes, I couldn't help but blush as the the front of my diapers became saturated and the wetness began to seep back between my legs. After about a minute, I had released everything I had been holding inside and my diapers were completely soaked. Vanessa put her hand down and felt the warm front of my panties, patting them gently.
   Suddenly, her eyes focused on the wall clock and she looked back at me abruptly.
   "Oh my, will you look at the time!'' she exclaimed, ''your mommy will be here any minute.''
   I thought I caught the faintest hint of a smile on her face and I wondered...
   My mouth dropped back open and my heart began beating hard again as I realized what I had just done.
   As she rose from the bed, she smoothed out the wrinkles on her short skirt and went to get a brush from her nightstand. I snapped out of my pleasant reverie and started thinking hard about what I should do about my now soaking wet diapers.
   "Um, Aunt Vanessa?'' I asked tentatively.
   "Yes Honey?'' she replied without looking away from the mirror as she brushed her luxuriant, long brown hair.
   "Um...do you think you could, um, change me, before my mom shows up?'' I asked hopefully.
   "Hmm....'' she said, taking longer to consider my question than I really thought was necessary.
   Before either of us could say anything further, the doorbell rang.
   Uh-oh, I thought as I felt the warm wet cloth of my diapers pressing against my skin. What was my mom going to say when she discovered them, I asked myself frantically. Why did I do it, I demanded of myself. Now I'd never get out of diapers, no matter what excuse I thought of! Except I couldn't think of even the lamest excuse at the moment!
   Vanessa left me to my panicky thoughts as she went to answer the door. Sure enough, it was my mom and Vanessa went on to explain to her that I had wanted to play dress-up with Brittany and they had found a "cute" dress for me to wear. She made it sound like it was all my idea and my mom simply shook her head at her sissyish son standing before her. I was only half listening as I was still trying to figure out how I'd explain my wet diapers to her. Wouldn't you know it, the next thing she did was to slip one of her fingers underneath the legband of my plastic panties. The wetness inside was plain to see as she rubbed her fingers together in front of me.
   "Soaked again,'' she said, obviously fed up, "and to think I thought you'd reached the maturity level to move on to training pants,'' she said shaking her head.
   "Well? What have you got to say for yourself?'' she demanded.
   "Um, I-um, ah...I dunno,'' I stammered.
   My sense of well being from the orgasm evaporated like drops of water hitting a hot stove as she reached down and swatted me on the thick seat of my diapers. Her firm hand landed with a dull thud but I squealed like a little girl anyway.
   "Vanessa, you were quite right. I'm going to make sure Jimmy stays in diapers from now on...day and night."
   Crossing her arms, she looked down at me, her disappointment obvious.
   "Jimmy, I don't know what's gotten into you but you can just forget about those training pants you wanted. You'll be in diapers for as long as you're under my roof. Now get out to the car, you little sissy!" she punctuated her last remark with another sharp smack to my diapered bottom.
   I began crying softly as we went out the door and as Vanessa said goodbye to us, it seemed to me that her smile was filled with satisfaction.

So began my long and humiliating path down the road to complete sissyhood.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The following morning, I awoke to my dismay to discover that I had soaked my diapers sometime during the night. I could feel the wetness all the way back through my seat and even around where the diapers were pinned. The cool, wet cloth clung to my clammy skin, forcing me to face my infantile lack of control. I was at a loss to understand why it had happened and I couldn't believe that I hadn't been awakened by the sensation. I knew my mom wouldn't be happy about it--I just hoped and prayed I wouldn't earn another trip over her lap. By now, there was no hope whatsoever of convincing her to let me wear training panties, never mind, my big boy underwear. That was definitely a thing of the past. Part of me even considered that maybe I did need diapers and plastic pants. My control seemed to be slipping away before my very eyes.
   I considered trying to change my own diapers before my mom found out but no sooner did I get out of bed and stand up when my mom barged into my bedroom.
   "How's mommy's little baby?" she asked as she strolled through the door.
   My heart skipped a beat and I instinctively jerked away when her hand went down to check my diapers.
   "Jimmy! Did you wet yourself again?" she asked angrily.
   "Ummm...I um," I said as I bit my lip in angst.
   Without hesitating, she simply reached down and squeezed the seat of my thoroughly soaked diapers.
   "Mm-hm. Just as I suspected," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest, "wet, as usual."
   I stared at the floor, crestfallen.
   My mom sighed heavily.
   "Come along Baby Boy, it's time for your bath, then we'll get you changed right back into your diapers" she said as she led me out of my room.
   Down the hall, she took me into the bathroom where a hot bath was waiting. I couldn't help but notice that bubbles filled the tub and I smelled the scent of baby shampoo filling the room. Pulling down my clinging plastic panties, she allowed my sopping wet diapers to fall on the bathroom floor but as I stepped out of them, she slapped my bottom sharply.
   "Oh!" I squealed in surprise, sounding more girlish than ever.
   My mom frowned at me and just shook her head.
   Putting me into the tub, she washed me thoroughly as she would a baby, scrubbing my private regions with great familiarity which left me blushing. Afterwards, she left me to dry myself off while she went into my bedroom to prepare my diapers.   
   I tried to stall as long as possible but my mom wouldn't have any of it.
   "Jimmy!" she barked from the other room, "get your sissy bottom in here."
   I blushed again at that reference and walked in with the towel wrapped around my waist in a pathetic attempt at modesty. My mom simply yanked it off me and guided me down onto the stack of thick cloth diapers waiting on my changing pad. I

Baby Bobby2

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:41:44 PM »
I gulped at her threat and I knew she wasn't kidding. Deep down, I knew it would be foolish to try and fight her and even if I did somehow succeed against the two of them, I was pretty sure her mom would paddle me for being disruptive. But I was also pretty sure that I'd never get that far with the two of them anyway. I was fairly certain that Brittany could spank me by herself, if she were angered enough. I reasoned it would be better to let them have their way and I'd deal with it as best I could, rather than risk a humiliating spanking at Brittany's hands.
   From her closet, Brittany brought out a frothy little party dress made of pink satin and white lace, supported by a fluffy, multi-layered petticoat underneath that flared out the hem of the skirt.
   "Here's your new outfit, Jimmy!" she informed me as she beamed and held it before me for my inspection. All I could do was to whimper helplessly as they lowered the girlish confection over my head and buttoned it securely in back. Standing back, Brittany crossed her arms and smiled deviously at me.
   "Okay Sissy. Try and take it off," she challenged me.
   I tried desperately to reach behind me and grasp the buttons that ran up the back but they remained tantalizingly out of touch. I squirmed and grunted in helplessness as I strained to reach the elusive buttons binding me. After several frustrating moments, I finally slumped my shoulders in defeat and gave up in despair.
   "Perfect!" she giggled with glee, clapping her hands together.
   "Now to do something about those shoes."
   The two of them quickly removed my shoes and socks, tossing them in the corner, to be replaced with some girlish knee high stockings that looked like they went with a school uniform. These were followed by some glossy black patent leather mary janes that they quickly buckled into place. With each passing moment, I was looking more and more like an effeminate sissybaby!   
   Without warning, Brittany surprised me and gave me several long sprays of perfume before I could pull away.
   "Stop it!" I cried, sounding more girlish than I would have preferred.
   "I haven't worn that since I was in first grade," she told Tammy, "it's called 'Shirley Temple'."
   The babyish scent surrounded me, giving me a constant reminder of my status.
   The girls giggled and made humiliating comments about me when all of a sudden, Brittany's mom stuck her head in the door.
   There was a split second of fear as the girls wondered whether they might have gone too far but then her mom smiled broadly, obviously approving of the way these girls were treating me.
   "Why don't you bring him down when you're done and I'll check his diapers for you," she said helpfully, "I'll just go and see if I have any big enough to fit him."
   "I'm not wet!" I pouted indignantly in frustration.
   "Yes yes, Dear," she said in a babyish voice as she came in and reached down to pat the front of my thick diapers, "but I'll go and look, just the same."
    I blushed hotly as she left the room and the girls burst into laughter.
   "Why are you doing this to me!?" I cried, nearly in tears.
   Brittany crossed her little arms over her chest and faced me sternly.
   "Because you're a sissy. A panty-waist, diaper wetting, sissy baby and this is exactly what you need," she said smugly.
   I balled my hands into fists and pouted while they combed my hair and put two pink ribbons into it, adding the final flourishes to my transformation. Taking me by the hand, they led me downstairs where Brittany's mom had a baby bottle of warm milk waiting for me.
   "I thought Jimmy might be thirsty," she said as she handed the bottle to Tammy.
   Taking it eagerly, she shoved it into my mouth and held it there, forcing me to suc-k the warm liquid in a repeat of this morning's performance.
   "Aren't you just the cutest thing!" Brittany's mom exclaimed, "you look so natural in that dress and your diapers...how old did you girls say he was?"
   "Almost eleven," Tammy said as she kept the bottle jammed in my mouth.
   Her mom shook her head, looking down at the biggest sissy she'd ever laid eyes on.
   "He looks more like four to me," she said, barely suppressing a giggle.
   Tears of shame trickled down my cheek as I nursed from the bottle.   
   "I was able to find a few diapers that I think will fit him, when he wets his," her mom added.
   "Let's just check our little baby," she said as he reached down and slid a finger up under the leg band of my plastic panties.
   "Still dry," she remarked with surprise.
   I blushed again at her assumption but as I stood there in my frilly dress, diapers and mary janes, drinking milk from a baby bottle, I felt like I was sliding down the slippery slope of sissyhood, helpless to prevent my fall.
   "I've got a little surprise for you..." Brittany's mom said to me in a teasingly sing-song tone of voice.
   I swallowed hard at the thought of further surprises.
   "What is it, Mom?" her daughter asked.
   "Guess who's coming by to drop off my sewing machine?" she said, smiling openly.
   Brittany's face lit up as she understood.
   "Stephanie's mom?" she asked.
   "Mmm-hmm," she replied nodding her head, "and guess who's coming with her?"
   Brittany and Tammy clapped their hands together with joy.
   "Stephanie!" they shouted.
   "Mm-hmm...Jimmy, isn't Stephie your little sweetheart at school?" she asked.
   I jerked my head away from the bottle and stamped my feet in anger.
   "She's not my little sweetheart!" I denied angrily.
   "But you do think she's totally hot, don't you Jimmy?" Tammy insisted.
   I shook my head even as I blushed at their mention of her. I thought my admiration of her from afar had been a total secret but I realized now that these two obviously knew about my irrepressible crush on the pretty little brunette in my class. I had never actually verbalized my feelings toward her because I could never get up the nerve to talk to her. Nonetheless, I had long harbored secret desires for her for quite some time. Of course, I wasn't the only one who longed for her, all the boys thought she was totally hot and I knew I didn't stand a chance of striking up a relationship with her, never mind, making her my girlfriend.
   "Well, you'll finally get the chance to meet her. Won't that be special?" Brittany asked me with mock sincerity.
   For the first time, my predicament really struck me, and I lashed out at Brittany, slapping her hard and calling her several naughty words I had learned somewhere.
   The smile immediately vanished from her mom's face and she grasped my bare upper arm, yanking me away forcefully. With her free hand, she brought it down and smacked me on my thickly padded bottom, causing me to buck forward but without any real pain.
   "Young Man! You will be very sorry you did that. And you will not use that kind of language in this house, do you understand me!?" she said angrily.
   Before I could splutter out a reply, she hauled me over to the kitchen sink and started running some hot water. There was a cake of hand soap next to the sink and after lathering it up, nice and sudsy, she crammed it into my mouth, scraping off soap shavings in my mouth at the same time.
   "OOOMMPHHH!!!" I squealed as I flailed my hands in the air.
   "Now you just stand there and don't even think about touching that soap unless you'd like me to send you home to your mommy with a very sore bottom," she informed me as she shook her finger in my face.
   I stood there quaking with a mixture of fear and anger as she stormed out of the room, leaving me on display for the other two. Brittany, after rubbing her arm, came over and slapped me hard, looking deep into my eyes, "now you're really going to get it."
   Before I could think what further depredations she might be cooking up, her mom came out of the bathroom with a red rubber bag of some sort with a white tube hooked up to it.
   "You're a dirty little boy and it's about time someone cleaned you out," she said as she began filling the bag with hot, soapy water.
   I didn't know what she had in mind but instinctively, I knew it wouldn't be pleasant for me.
   "Come along, Jimmy," she said, jerking me with her into the bathroom, "I'm sorry this has to be done but you've left me no choice."
   Setting the toilet seat down, she hung the glistening bag on the shower rail and then sat down, reaching up to the waistband of my plastic panties.
   "Ooommph!!" I squealed desperately with the soap still filling my mouth and suds running down my chin. I fought to prevent her from lowering my plastic panties and we struggled, but only for a moment.
   ''Jimmy! We can do this the easy way...or, we can do it the hard way," she said as she picked up a large flat hairbrush. I could easily visualize her applying it to my bottom with great enthusiasm and I quailed at the thought. I immediately stopped fighting her efforts and dropped my hands to my sides.
   "That's what I thought," she said shaking her head as she easily lowered my panties to my knees, "just a big sissy, aren't you?"
   As if on cue, I began crying softly, overwhelmed with my experience.
   "Don't you worry little baby," she said as she took me over her lap and began unpinning my diapers, "this will all be over soon.''
   I whimpered helplessly as I felt her prodding her greased middle finger against my back hole, searching for entry. With sudden abruptness, she slipped it inside and I cried out, sounding more girlish than ever as the bar of soap slipped out of my mouth. She penetrated me deeply, and I blushed hotly at this private invasion of my bottom. In and out, her finger plunged and it stretched my tiny virgin hole to the limit. I squealed and moaned in response, kicking my feet while I tried to fathom her purpose. At last, she removed her slippery finger and I felt it being replaced by something hard and long.
   "Ohhhh!" I moaned, feeling the plastic invader plunging deep into me. All of a sudden, I felt the rush of hot water flowing uninterrupted into my bowels.
   I squeezed my cheeks together but it did no good. I felt myself rapidly filling up and I gasped from the pressure.
   "Mommy!" I moaned weakly.
   "This is just what you need," she said as she kept up the flow, "it's guaranteed to clean out all those dirty words you've got inside you."
   I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my forehead as the pressure built stronger and stronger until finally I heard her clipping something shut.
   "There," she said as she stroked my exposed cheeks with her hand. The nozzle remained buried deep in my rump but she rubbed my bottom with a soothing motion, trying to keep me calm.
   "I want my mommy," I whined weakly but she merely ignored me and re-started the flow.
   I moaned deeply and struggled to keep my place as the cramps hit me in earnest.
   "I can't take anymore!" I wailed piteously.
   "Shusshh," she said as she squeezed each cheek, "this is just what little babies like you need."
   Tears trickled down my face as I pondered the truth of that and I strained to take in the flood invading my rear end against my will. It seemed like it went on forever and ever but at long last, I finally heard the sound of the last bubbles disappearing into my rectum.
   "Ah-am I d-done?" I inquired weakly.
   "Not just yet," she replied sweetly as she removed the slippery nozzle buried inside me. Picking up the hairbrush, she positioned it over my quivering fanny, which lay defenseless and inviting before her.
   "I do not tolerate brawling in my house," she said.
   With that, she brought the wooden hairbrush down on my bottom with four, fiercely stinging swats, giving me a good taste of her tennis arm. Already in tears, I bawled openly as she stood me up and dumped me back down on the toilet after lifting up the seat.
   "You can do your business but I want this door to remain open, is that understood?"
   I nodded as I sobbed and held my head in my hands.
   Brittany and Tammy watched as my bowels began helplessly emptying themselves without regard to my pride. After a few moments, they shook their heads and walked off, apparently having seen enough.

Two flushes and twenty minutes later, I stumbled out of the bathroom, my nursery print plastic panties still tangled around my calves. I hastily pulled them up as Brittany and her mom came down the hall.
   "It's diaper time, Jimmy!" the latter told me cheerily.
   Once again defeated by superior females, I trudged into her mom's bedroom where a fresh stack of diapers was waiting for me on the bed.
   "Sorry I don't have any diaper rash creme, Jimmy," her mom told me as she pulled my panties back down and situated me on the soft layers of cloth.
   "Oh my," she said, clearly surprised as she pinched the tiny head of my pen-is between her fingers, "I don't think I've ever seen one as small as this."
   The other girls giggled and I looked away to hide my blushing cheeks.
   I said nothing as she powdered me all over and then pulled the triple stack of diapers up, to be subsequently pinned around my waist.
   "Stand up," she instructed me, holding my plastic panties in place around my knees, "and hold up the hem of your dress and petticoats."
   I slid off the bed to put my feet on the floor which had the effect of pulling the panties up and over my diapers. Her mom had to work with them a bit and I humiliatingly held my dress up out of the way but soon the fat diaper was all contained again, bulging around me in contrast to my skinny legs.
   "Such a big baby," she remarked as she looked down at me, causing me to blush anew.
   As if on cue, Tammy produced the baby bottle from before, once more filled to the top with warm milk. I don't know if it was the combination of wearing diapers constantly and being treated like a baby, or if it was my intimidation by her, but this time, I didn't struggle as she eased the rubber nipple between my lips. It also washed away the flavor of the soap that still coated the inside of my mouth which wasn't so bad.
   Even though I was cooperating with Tammy now, she still wouldn't allow me to hold the bottle and everytime I showed signs of slowing down, she'd tip up the end of the bottle further, forcing me to take more.
   "Up, up...that's it Baby...come on...up, up, up...drink your milk, baby, num, num," she coaxed me.
   Her mom had walked out and I had almost forgotten about her as I struggled to keep up with Tammy's feeding. She sat me on the bed and stood over me, while Brittany watched me in silence.
   "Let's go out and play," she said impulsively.
   "Okay!" Tammy agreed.
   ''We can go into my backyard, I've got a hopscotch game set-up," she told us.
   "Uh-uh," I said in disagreement.
   I might let her get away with treating me like a baby inside but this was where I had to put my foot down. No way was she going to parade me outside where everyone would be able to see me in my sissy outfit.
   "Jimmy. Maybe you've forgotten that I am the one who controls the hairbrush here," she said menacingly.
   I froze where I was in fear. Looking to Tammy, I saw she would be only to happy to assist Brittany in putting me over her friend's lap for a spanking. Without waiting any further, she walked over to her vanity and picked up her hairbrush. It was oval shaped and pink but it had a flat back to it and I knew it would sting unmercifully.
   "Okay!" I said terrified, jumping up in a panic.
   As I walked past her, she swung the hairbrush and landed it against my bottom, making me cry out again like a little girl.
   "Oh!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my well padded fanny.
   The girls giggled and Brittany threw the hairbrush on the bed.
   "I don't think I'll be needing that," she laughed.
   We went downstairs and out into the backyard, although not without a little coaxing on my part. It was a sunny day and on the cement portion of their back patio, a hopscotch pattern had been drawn out in chalk. The girls whispered amongst each other and giggled some more and I was certain they were making more plans for me. Tammy had me begin playing and I found it very humiliating, hopping and skipping like a little girl while my frilly dress lifted up each time, exposing my diapers and plastic panties to anyone within sight. I had just finished a few hops when I saw Tammy giggling and looking past me. Following her gaze, I saw Brittany filming me with her mom's handheld video cam.
   "Stop it!" I wailed, flailing my hands up in protest.
   Brittany started laughing so hard at my spectacle that she couldn't hold the camera steady.
   "Here," Tammy said, getting Brittany's attention again, "I'll just check to see if our baby wet her diapers."
   As Brittany zoomed in with the camera, Tammy reached over and after lifting the hem of my dress up, she squeezed the plastic covered seat of my diapers.
   "Stop it!" I repeated, getting no better result than the first time I said it.
   It was then that I caught additional movement out of the corner of my eye.
   The backyard was fenced on two of its three sides but the back was open to a street, albeit one rarely used. However, at that particular moment, I looked over, only to discover one of the teachers from our school, staring at me from the sidewalk.
   Ms. Walker was the physical fitness instructor there and quite a knockout. I guessed she was about 25 years old, rather tall, with long straight blond hair that was presently tied into a pony tail. She appeared to be jogging because she was wearing running shoes and a very, very short pair of shorts that showed off her long sexy legs. It was equally impossible not to notice the small white crop top she had on, that displayed her firm, flat tummy and round, curvaceous breasts. She was breathing a little heavy from her jog but she stared at me trying to see if it was really me.
   "Jimmy?" she asked with a growing smile, "is that you?"
   I blushed all over as I tried to think of something to say but I couldn't think of anything.
   "I didn't know you still wore diapers," she said as she turned to face me and placed her hands on her hips.
   Ms. Walker was, by any standards, quite beautiful, and she knew it. Whenever she did anything, it was as if she were posing for a magazine shoot and now was no different. She thrust her perfect, bountiful chest out proudly and it was easy to see why all the male teachers lusted after her.
   "My my, what a cute little outfit you're wearing, Jimmy," she remarked as she looked me up and down.
   My face only grew redder and it was impossible to hold eye contact with this intimidating beauty but as I sneaked a glimpse up at her where she stood towering over me, I saw her breasts rising and falling within her tight top.
   "Please don't tell anyone, Ms. Walker," I begged her in a small voice. I was worried because I was afraid she wouldn't feel any obligation to me since we didn't know each other at all.
   She just giggled and reached down to pat me on the seat of my diapers.
   "Don't you worry your pretty little head, Sissy," she said to me like she would a child, "it'll be our wittle secret."
   Somehow, I didn't believe her but she merely giggled and then turned around to jog off.   
   I stamped my feet in frustration even as I watched her shapely buns retreating down the lane away from me. I was being exposed to more and more people and fretted that before long, everyone would know about my diapers and sissy clothes.
   "Okay, let's play on the swing now," Brittany said playfully.
   I hadn't swung on a swing for years and I felt childish doing it now. I was about to protest, however, a hard, piercing look from Brittany sent me waddling to the swing set before she got any angrier.
   I had some difficulty getting my thick seat to fit into the strap of the swing and I found that when I finally got situated, the chains forced my dress to ride high over my waist, leaving my bulging diapers exposed in the front, and probably in back too. Tammy got behind me and started swinging me forward with strong pushes. It wasn't long before I got some momentum, helped along by her aggressive pushing, and I was soon swinging high into the sky. I started getting scared because I felt like I wasn't in control and I asked her to stop.
   "Tammmmy!!" I wailed, "Stoooppp!"
   I started getting panicky and I kicked my legs and mary janes to try and slow myself down. She responded by pushing me even harder back into the air and I squealed in terror each time I came falling earthwards. My dress blew up and over my chest as I came downwards, revealing my shiny nursery print plastic panties to the whole neighborhood. I was going too fast to jump out and I was too scared to try anyways. In my state of terror, my bladder decided to release all that pent up milk and several strong streams of pee emptied into my diapers while I swung out of control. I burst into tears and cried for her to let me down.
   Apparently, my screaming like a little girl had carried into the house because the door opened and Brittany's mom came out to investigate.
   It was only when the swing slowed to a halt and my mary janes dragged in the gravel that I saw behind her, framed in the back door, Stephanie and her mother. OH NO!!!
   I froze in panic even as I let go with a third and forth stream of hot pee into my waiting diapers. I tried to stifle my tears in a frantic attempt to be manly but everything was happening too fast. Before me was the love of my life that I'd never had the nerve to speak to and here I was, sitting in front of her on a swing, with my sissy dress pulled up against my chest, revealing the diapers I had just soaked completely.
   Her mouth hung open for the briefest of moments and then she abruptly broke into gales of laughter. My face turned three shades of red as I clung to the swing's chains in a panic, my eyes darting around trying to find an escape. I was so preoccupied with the disaster that had befallen me that I ignored the sensations below as my bladder decided to empty itself in front of her. When I felt the wetness starting to seep down and between my legs, I realized what had happened and I let out a little cry of anguish. With my dress still pulled up from my diapers leaving them in full view, I hastily yanked the first thing I could grab, my see through petticoats, down to try and cover my shameful nursery print panties.
   "Oh no, Jimmy," Stephanie said between bouts of laughter, "don't hide your pretty panties."
   Everyone else joined her in laughing and she stepped over to pull my petticoat back up and out of the way.
   In the presence of the schoolmate that I idolized, I should have ripped the dress off myself right then and there but instead, I just started to cry like a baby.
   Brittany's mom simply shook her head and then turned to Tammy.
   "Tam, can you go inside and look in the microwave, I think there's another baby bottle of milk for Jimmy."
   "Sure thing," she said, disappearing inside.
   Stephanie had finally stopped laughing and she looked down at me, both literally and figuratively, as she stared at me.
   "Wow, I mean...I always knew you were a sissy but..." she said shaking her head.
   I was crushed. All this time I had been striving to make a good impression on her and in reality, she'd seen right through me, thinking of me as nothing more than big sissy.
   "I didn't realize you wore diapers," she finished.
   I wanted to say something about how I didn't really require them but the wetness contained within my waterproof panties denied that possibility.
   "I just started," I mumbled, instantly regretting that choice of words.
   "Aww, poor little baby. Are you having trouble keeping your pants dry? Is that it?" she said condescendingly.
   "No!" I replied hotly, "I just--"
   I didn't know how to finish the sentence.
   "I know, it's because your mommy knows you're a sissy," she said full of self assurance, "just like the whole school."
   In a sudden fit of anger, I stood up out of the swing and stamped my feet on the ground.
   "I am not a sissy!" I vented as I shook my fists.
   Unfortunately, now that I was standing up again, the short hem of my dress rose up leaving my diapers and plastic panties now once again, fully exposed for everyone to see. Stephanie's mom, who had been watching in silence, was now staring at the obvious wet spot in the front of my diapers, and as I followed her gaze, my face turned reddish-purple.
   "I think this sissy needs his diapers changed," she commented dryly as everyone else looked where she was looking.
   I dropped my hands down in a vain attempt to cover the darkened area of wetness but the damage had already been done and more laughter followed.
   "Have you already wet yourself?" Brittany asked in amazement.
   My lower lip started to quiver and I felt tears starting to brim in my eyes again.
   Without waiting for a response, Brittany came over and squeezed the seat of my diapers, confirming everyone's suspicions.
   "Yep, he wet his diapers again, Mom."
   Stephanie gave me a look I'll never forget for as long as I live. It was obvious to her that I was the biggest sissy in the world and that I'd be lost without my diapers.
   Brittany's mom sighed audibly.
   "Well come on, Jimmy, let's get you inside so we can change your pampers."
   The entire entourage followed us inside as I waddled miserably back to her bedroom. Apparently, she had already predicted I wouldn't last the morning because another set of diapers were already laid out on the bed waiting for me.
   I stood in place as her mom began tugging my clinging nursery print panties off my wet diaper and down my girlish legs.
   "Does everyone have to be here?" I whined to her as she dabbed the wetness out of the inside of the panties at my ankles. My diaper hung about my hips heavily and the smell of pee filled the room.
   "Hold your dress up Jimmy, I don't want it to get stained," she told me tersely, completely ignoring my question.
   Stephanie continued to stare at me and I kept my head hung low in shame while I held the hem of the dress and petticoats up and away from my drooping diaper.
   "I'm afraid I don't have any plastic panties big enough to fit you so you'll just have to wear these again Jimmy," her mom informed me. She sounded more disgusted than sorry and I bit my lip with embarrasment.
   She proceeded to unpin my wet diapers and they fell on the floor with a plop. Stephanie burst into laughter when she caught sight of the little nub of my pen-is. In fact, it was so small, that it stuck out from my body like a tiny protrusion, instead of hanging down as it would on most males. As she held a hand over her mouth and pointed with the other one, I attempted to hide the pathetic organ but Brittany's mom slapped my hands away while she busied herself wiping my groin area with a baby wipe. Yanking me around to face the bed, she continued her ministrations, wiping my dampened cheeks and especially around my little hole, showing absolutely no respect for my dignity, such as it was.
   With a harsh slap delivered to my bottom, she ordered me to get on the bed.
   I let out a yelp and turned around, sitting myself on the thick rectangle of soft cloth diapers that she'd arranged.
   At that moment, Tammy came over and without asking, pushed the baby bottle nipple before my lips. I didn't want to nurse on it, particularly now that Stephanie was watching me and I pulled my head away. She merely followed my movements and persisted on pushing the nipple against my lips until I meekly submitted.
   Brittany's mom continued with my diapering as she powdered me generously, causing a cloud of softly scented baby powder to fill the air around me.
   "I can't believe what a baby you are," Stephanie commented as she looked down at me nursing from my bottle and my diapers were being pulled up.
   I looked away as a tear trickled down my cheek and I sadly swallowed another mouthful of warm milk.
   Brittany's mom pinned me up nice and snugly and then began snaking my plastic panties back up my legs.
   "May I?" Stephanie asked as she bent down next to her.
   "Be my guest," her mom said gladly, "I've already changed him once today."
   "I'm going to remember this for a long time, Jimmy," Stephanie remarked as she slowly pulled my plastic panties up my legs, "how when you were in fifth grade and I helped change your wet diapers."
   I suc-ked feverishly on my bottle as I lifted my hips up while Stephanie worked my plastic panties around the bulk of my diapers. I was so humiliated, I couldn't look at anyone in the room.
   "I can see why you need to wear such thick diapers," she remarked disparagingly, "you're obviously a heavy wetter."
   "And frequent, from what we've seen," Brittany's mom added.
   "There," she said as she snapped back the elastic waistband of my vinyl panties against my skin, "you're all set, Sissy. Try to keep your diapers dry and make your mommy proud, okay?"
   I whimpered in embarrassment as Stephanie stood up, obviously finished with me, in every sense.
   "Ready to go, Mom?" she asked.
   "Sure Honey, I guess we've seen enough here," her mom replied.
   "I know I have," she said with a chuckle.
   The two left the room without a further word to me, as I finished the bottle Tammy was holding to my lips. I sniffed in bitter resignation as I watched the girl of my dreams walk out of the room and my life forever. I knew that to her, I'd never be anything but a diaper wetting sissy, not worth a second thought, except maybe to laugh at whenever she saw me.
   Brittany's mom had been searching through her drawers and at last she turned around to face us. In her hands were a silky pair of pink panties, their seat and legs openings covered with frilly ruffles.
   "I didn't know I still had these but maybe they'll brighten up your day," she said as she came over to put them on me.
   I looked at them aghast, and shook my head determinedly.
   "I don't wanna to wear those!" I cried, putting my hands in front of me to hold her back.
   "Nonsense, Silly," she said as she began gathering the leg holes together, "all prissy babies like their ruffled rhumba panties. You'll feel much better when you've got them on."
   "Nooo!" I wailed but her mom ignored me as she worked them over my mary janes and began pulling them up my skinny legs. They looked like they were made for a baby with the three rows of white ruffles crossing the top of the seat but since I doubted they'd be able to fit me, I didn't struggle as much as I might have. However, to my horror, her mom continued to slip them up and over my big thick diapers like they had been made for me.
   I gasped in shock as she smiled down at me, obviously pleased with their fit and look.
   "There you are," she beamed at me, "now don't those just look darling on you."
   "I don't wanna wear them," I whined again but she only patted the thick padding of the front of my diapers.
   "Oh yes, those are there to stay," she assured me.
   Standing back up, she checked her watch and frowned.
   "Hey girls," she said to the other two, "I've got to run down to Mrs. Johnson's to get some flour. Will you guys be okay while I'm gone?"
   "Oh sure," they told her, "no problem at all."
   "Okay great, I'll be back before long, you girls be good."
   "We will, Mom," Brittany told her.
   Somehow, I didn't share her mom's confidence in that happening.
   When she had left the house, Brittany yanked me up off the bed roughly.
   "Come on Sissy, time to go back outside."
   I resisted weakly but allowed them to lead me along until I realized we were headed toward the front door.
   "Nooo!" I wailed frantically.
   "Come on, Sissy! You're going to go outside whether you like it or not!" she growled at me.
   I started crying right there and Brittany dropped my hand to go down the hallway, leaving me there by the front door with Tammy. For a brief moment, I thought I might have succeeded in preventing them until I saw Brittany emerge from the bathroom with her mom's wooden hairbrush.
   "Okay Sissy-boy, looks like you're going to get that spanking after all," she said as she grabbed me by the wrist and started taking me into the living room.
   "Noo-no!" I cried, "please, please don't spank me."
   I knew I sounded weak and pathetic but I was desperate.
   She ignored me and took a seat on the couch while Tammy grabbed me from behind to prevent my escape.
   "Please Brittany! Please don't spank me-I-I-promise to-to go outside," I sobbed.
   She looked at me hard as she held the hairbrush threateningly.
   "Please? I promise I'll go," I pleaded, sensing I might yet still be able to escape my punishment.
   "Okay..." she said grudgingly, "but you'd better get out there right now. And don't wait for us."
   I skirted around Tammy who was also glaring at me and went to the front door. With heavy trepidation, I cracked open the door and peeked outside. No one was in sight except for the mail woman's vehicle, parked across the street, and I eased myself outside like I was slipping into a pool of cold water. I felt a rude push from behind me as Tammy shoved me out onto the lawn where anyone could easily see me. Behind her, Brittany came outside and was turning around with her back to me. My heart sank as I heard her locking the front door, effectively cutting off any chance of escape I might have harbored.
   Suddenly a gust of wind came up and it blew the back of my dress and petticoats up and over my back.
   I squealed with embarrassment as I fought to hold them down and keep my panties at least somewhat covered.
   "Well, well," I heard the mail woman say from behind me, "looks like someone's been playing in mommy's closet."
   I blushed hot red as I turned to see her standing and appraising me, a collection of mail in her hands.
   Generally speaking, the uniforms for the U.S. postal service aren't very sexy, nor are they particularly flattering to a woman's figure however, this mail lady was certainly filling hers out nicely.
   I gaped as I faced her, noting that her shirt was stretched to the limit trying to contain her immense breasts inside. There were even gaps between the buttons and it looked as though they were ready to pop off at any moment if she were to take a deep breath. Her shorts showed that she had smooth, tanned legs, accustomed to regular exercise.
   "Here you are little boy," she said as she handed me their mail, "or should I say baby girl?"
   I felt the blood rush from my face all the way to my ears but I said nothing as she smirked at me and then turned away to continue her route.
   Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I saw my mom's familiar car coming down the street. Oh no!
   My mind raced as I sought desperately for a plan. She would not be happy to see me dressed like this and my mind went blank as I struggled to come up with an excuse, any excuse as to why I was wearing a frilly dress and rhumba panties out in public.
   I started running for the back yard but Tammy cut me off and roughly pushed me down on the grass.
   "Let me go!" I whimpered, sounding just like the little girl I was dressed up as.
   My mom's car pulled into the driveway and I saw her distinctly, staring hard at me through the side window and clearly angry with what she saw. I stood up on wobbly legs, realizing belatedly that it was too late run and hide.
   My mom slammed the door of her car forcefully and strode over to where we were gathered.
   "Jimmy. You have got five minutes to explain why you're dressed up like that," she barked at me.
   My heart was beating wildly now, fearful of my mom's wrath and my mouth went suddenly dry.
   "I-I...they made me!" I shouted compulsively, pointing at the other two girls in the vain hope I could somehow make my charge stick.
   My mom's brow creased skeptically.
   "They made you?" she said doubtfully.
   "Uh-huh. They ganged up on me and made me dress up like this," I explained, hoping I could make her believe me.
   My mom crossed her arms and faced the other two who had so far, remained silent.
   "Is that true, Brittany?" she asked, her face set in an intimidating grimace.
   "No Ma'am," she replied very innocently, "Jimmy wanted to try on some of my stuff, that's all."
   "Nuh-uh!" I stammered, seeing my story already beginning to fall apart, "they made me!"
   "You mean to tell me that these two girls, who are both smaller than you, made you dress up like this?" she said as she waved her hand disgustedly at my outfit.
   "Uh-huh," I mumbled, deeply ashamed at the admission.
   My mom stared down at me, her eyes drilling into my head, which by the way, still contained the pink barrettes.
   Turning back to Brittany, she regarded her severely.
   "Young Lady, now I want the truth here," my mom demanded angrily.
   "Jimmy said he wanted to play dress up--honest, Mrs. Turner!" she insisted urgently, "he asked us if we would dress him up like a girl so he could be like one of us."
   My face went red with rage.
   "That's a lie!!" I cried out vehemently.
   My mom's hand swooped down and smacked my pantied bottom forcefully.
   "That's enough out of you!" she barked, "are you telling me that Jimmy asked you to dress him up like this?"
   "Yes Ma'am," Brittany said sincerely.
   My eyes were like knives as I glared at her, seething.
   "Well I think I've heard enough," my mom said as she reached into her purse and produced the paddle from home, "Jimmy, I've had it up to here with your sissyish behaviour."
   "But--" I tried.
   "-Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to you. I am going to spank the sissy out you if I have to put you over my knee every day."
   With that she yanked me over to the picnic bench in their yard and sat down, pulling me next to her.
   "But she made me wear this stuff," I wept bitterly.
   As my mom began tugging my ruffled rhumba panties down off my diaper, I tried desperately to stop her. It was ironic that I had fought to keep from having to wear these sissyish underwear but now they were the first thin line of defense to keep my bottom from being bared for a spanking. As I reached down to stop my mom, she slapped my hands sharply and I jerked them away. Like many a naughty girl before me, my lacy panties went down my legs to gather around my ankles.
   "I don't believe you, Jimmy. And you'd better start telling the truth because we'll get to the bottom of this shortly. That I can assure you."
   I stamped my feet in frustration while the girls watched me with avid interest as I was about to receive my punishment.
   "Please Mommy. Please don't spank me!" I sobbed as tears started to trickle down my face. It seemed like I had been trying to avoid getting spanked all day and now it was finally going to happen.
   My mom ignored me as she yanked my nursery print plastic panties down to my knees and pulled me over her lap. Looking up, I saw Brittany and Tammy smiling broadly at my predicament and intuitively, I knew I'd never get even with them. They would always have the upper hand on me no matter what.
   My mom wasted no time in unpinning my diapers and pushing them back between my legs while she tossed forward the frilly hems of my petticoats and party dress, exposing my naked fanny for everyone to see.
   "Please Mommy, please!" I begged piteously but I knew it was in vain.
   With a crisp SMACK!!, her paddle slapped my round, youthful cheeks causing me to cry out loudly.
   SMACKK!!
   "OOWWW!!" I wailed helplessly.
   SMACKKK!!
   That paddle stung like nobody's business and I kicked my feet desperately in response as I burst into an infantile display in front of everyone.
   SMACKK!! CRACKK!! WHAPP!! SMACKKK!!
   I bawled like a baby, beating my fists on the ground as my mom spanked away at my defenseless fanny. As I kicked and squirmed, my ruffled and plastic panties restricted my legs.
   SMACKK!! SMACKK!! SMACKKKK!!
   The last slap of her paddle hit my bottom right in the center, in the plump, round region of my fanny which by now, must have turned a very bright shade of red.
   I wailed out as the tears streamed down my face without end and my breath came in ragged sobs.
   After tanning my rump to a nice even, cherry red, she stopped for a moment, holding the paddle suspended over it.
   "Now. You are going to tell me what happened here and you'd better tell the truth," she said harshly.
   As I lay there crying, I debated what was the best course of action for me to take. Obviously, she was refusing to believe that I had been overcome by two small girls so that only left one alternative...
   SMACKKK!!!
   I howled out in pain since I apparently was taking too long.
   "I-I-I asked them..." I sobbed between gasps for breath.
   "You asked them what," my mom demanded.
   "I-I-I asked them if I could, uh, kinda dress up," I stammered uncertainly.
   The girls held their hands over their mouths as they stifled a giggle and my face burned with shame.
   "So you asked them to dress you up like a little baby girl?" my mom asked insistently, if not doubtfully.
   "Y-yes, M-Mommy," I said uncertainly, both sets of cheeks, now a deep shade of red. I prayed my admission would earn me a reprieve from the painful and humiliating spanking.
   "Jimmy. I am extremely disappointed in you. Here I thought I was raising a young man but I come to find that you're nothing but a diaper wetting sissy. What do you have to say for yourself?" she scolded me.
   I didn't have any idea what to say or how I could avoid further punishment.
   "Very well. If you're going to act like a sissy, I'm going to treat you like one."
   With that, she brought the paddle down again and again, re-igniting the inferno on my bottom. I kicked and flailed as my mom spanked away at my behind, leaving it stinging and burning. The girls watched as I was reduced to a blubbering sissy crybaby, who very much needed his diapers.
   I kicked and kicked, as the paddle slapped away at my helpless fanny and I cried unashamedly.
   At last my mom finished, having released most of her frustration in the effort. I lay in place, sobbing uncontrollably as she re-pinned my diapers back in place. Helping me up on my shaky legs, I stood weakly holding my dress up while she tugged my plastic panties back up and over my diapers. She struggled impatiently as she wrestled them over the bulky cloth and the others watched me with smiles on their faces as I sobbed miserably.
   "I had hoped that putting you back into diapers would have discouraged your infantile behaviour but I can see now that I was wrong," she scolded me as she reached down and started pulling up my frilly rhumba panties, "since you want to dress up like a little girl so badly, fine."
   I shook my head in protest even as I sobbed in front of her like a baby.
   "You can just wear your little outfit home and the rest of the day," she said angrily, "and maybe I can look around and see if there's some more girly clothes we can find to dress you up in."
   "But I don't wanna wear-" I blurted out but my mom jerked me around and abruptly swatted the seat of my diapers.
   "I don't want to hear another word out of you, do you understand me?" she said as she shook her finger in my face.
   I nodded tearfully and allowed her to finish pulling my rhumba panties up and over my bulging diapers.
   "I'm sorry if we caused any problems," Brittany said with a show of acted concern.
   "It's not your fault Brittany. It's my sissy son, who can't seem to grow past the age of two," she replied in disgust. She dug in her purse and produced a large pacifier, which she pushed into my quivering mouth, effectively stifling my whimpers.
   "Come along Jimmy," she said as she yanked me out to the car by my wrist.
   "Bye Jimmy!" the girls said happily and in unison.
   I looked over my head to see Brittany, the architect of my humiliation wink and blow a kiss at me.
   "I hope you can come back over soon!" she called out.
   I suc-ked my pacifier and prayed that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender