Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Aunt Emma gets me in trouble  (Read 14917 times)

Bibpants

• Fresh
Aunt Emma gets me in trouble
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:28:48 PM »
It was only in the spur of the moment, and only because i was more than usually desperate. One of Mommy's friends who i secretly fancy had turned up for the party tonight, looking as fantastic as ever in a short leather dress, her red hair beautifully braided. She could make me blush just by looking at me and she would often tease me for it, telling me that if i fancied her i'd better grow up a bit first. Today was no different and as i greeted her she just smirked and noted "Still not growing up anytime soon, I see? Wanna come sit in Auntie Emma's lap for a while?" She patted her leather-clad thighs with one hand while sipping from the drink in her other, raising an eyebrow inquiringly. Would i ever! I nodded shyly, and suc-king hard on my thumb to hide my embarrassment i sat down in her lap, my padded bottom crinkling loudly. "Still not dry during the day Bibbi? You're just too silly for words. But cute as a button still!" with that she tickles me and i giggle uncontrollably "Auntie, please, don't tickle!" Of course she won't stop "What's the matter, afraid you're gonna have a little accident? Isn't that why you're still wearing diapers? Go on, wet yourself for Auntie big boy!"

I'm bouncing up and down on her lap, arms and legs flailing impotently and my bladder only too eager to fulfill her request when she finally relents and gives me a hug and a kiss "I'm sorry Bibbi, i'm teasing you now. You can't help it, I know. Here, I have a present for you!" Auntie bends down and gets a small parcel out of her handbag, i'm smiling from ear to ear as she hands it to me. A pressie! From my favourite Aunt! "Fank you Auntie!" i hug her before eagerly ripping off the paper. The small box inside turns out to contain a heart shaped keyring with a photo of Auntie Emma, blowing a kiss. "Oh Auntie it's beautiful, thank you so much!" She smiles back at me "Now turn it over and read the back" On the other side is a short message, it reads "Dear Bibbi, if only I didn't need a real man! Love, Auntie E" which gives me more mixed feelings. I mean it's nice i suppose but i also feel like she's teasing me again.

Noticing my hesitation, Aunty cheerfully clarifies "Don't worry Bibbi, you can come sit in Auntie's lap any time you want! You're my special little friend! It's just that some things I prefer to do with the big boys instead of a little one like you. And your Mommy tells me you're not even allowed to play with yourself, much less so with any girls." Putting her hand on my thickly padded crotch she gently rubs me up and down which makes me twitch with excitement. I can't resist raising my bottom to push harder against this unexpected stimulation - which of course only makes her stop. "You should be grateful you have such a wise Mommy who knows what's best for you." At this point i would have given her half my Lego collection if she'd only continue another minute, but i don't think she likes Lego. "Now off you go, Auntie wants to finish her drink and talk to the other adults" I receive a couple of pats on my bottom to send me on my way, though i do remember to thank Auntie again for her gift. More guests have arrived and i make my way sheepishly across the room - have they all been hearing what we were talking about?

Ducking out quickly, i return to my room and try to concentrate on my Nintendo but Auntie E won't leave my mind. The way she smiled and looked me in the eye as she touched me "down there"! I almost can't believe it happened but my pee-pee is still rapt with attention and i cannot resist gently rubbing the front of my diaper. I know i could get in serious trouble but the adults in the other room are busy chatting and listening to music and i feel fairly sure none of them will be checking in on me. The mixed smell of Auntie's perfume and the leather in her dress still in my nose, her wicked smile and curvaceous body in front of my eyes. I imagine her hand, her fingers grasping the shiny metal zip-pull at the front of her dress, slowly pulling it down, her titties swelling in the widening gap. Oh to put my face in there, to snuggle and sniff, suc-kle and lick, from crevice to crevice... I've got my hand inside my diaper now - practically a capital offense around here, but i couldn't care less. In the damp folds it's found my little stiffy and i'm lost to the world as i'm beating myself towards a tremendous explosion of extasy. BANG! The world explodes and my left cheek is on fire, ear ringing and head spinning, i open my eyes and terror fills me as i look up at Mommy who has just slapped me hard across the face.

"Just what do you think you are doing!" I look down. Half of my arm is still inside my diaper. Before i can think of any even remotely plausible explanations she grabs me by the ear and drags me out of my room to the living room where Daddy and their friends are. "Guess what this one was getting up to in his room!?" I'm blushing furiously but am forced to admit to all present that i was in fact being "very naughty" My voice failing, i can only nod, and as i catch the eye of Aunt Emma i just want to die. Looks of mock surprise and shock all around; "now you're in some serious trouble young man!" Within seconds i find myself over Daddy's lap, diaper yanked down and howling in pain as he proceeds to thoroughly redden my poor bottom in front of the guests. They just laugh and cheer him on. "See what happens when you play with yourself? Shame on you!"

Soon i'm bawling like a baby, not so much from of the pain as from the humiliation of being punished like this in front of everyone, and especially Aunt Emma. That and the fear that worse is to come. It is. Mommy has fetched my chastity cage, a small plastic contraption which she demonstrates to the bemused guests before expertly trapping my tiny terrified tinkler and locking it shut. "There will be none of that nonsense in this household, and you know it. Now you've just earned yourself a month under lock and key, let's see if that's enough to teach you a lesson." Rubbing my burning buttocks i look down at the devilish device through my tears, the full horror of the situation beginning to sink in. A whole month of not even able to get a stiffy! My diaper is pulled back up as i stand there sobbing quietly. I am forced to apologise to the guests "for causing all this trouble" before Mommy marches me off to an early bedtime, everyone laughing and waving as i'm led out of the room. "Nighty-night baby, sweet dreams!".

As Mommy tucks me in she has softened somewhat. She fetches my favourite teddy and kisses me on the forehead. "You know this is for your own good sweetie, I'm sure a month won't be all that bad. Tomorrow you can come with us to the beach and we can build sand castles. If you're good I'll let you have an ice cream!" She switches off the light as she leaves, leaving the door slightly ajar. I lie there for a while, suc-king my dummy and listening to the sounds of an increasingly high-spirited party before drifting off, clutching a heart shaped keyring in my hand.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender