Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: THE CONSEQUENCES OF JEALOUSY  (Read 45439 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
THE CONSEQUENCES OF JEALOUSY
« on: March 05, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
This was a storyI wrote a number of years ago when I had had less practice at writing stories. I hope you feel it is worth reading

Little Susie.

Chapter 1

It all started a few months after my little sister Andreas first birthday, I was very jealous of her, as since she had been born she appeared to be getting everything whilst I was being ignored. Whether it was true or not doesn't really matter. One morning yet another present arrived for her which when opened was a pack of three lace trimmed satin babies bibs each embroidered differently one with birds, one with rabbits and one with the word 'BABY' surrounded by flowers. At dinner time my mother put my sister in her high chair, then took the bib with 'Baby' on it out of the packet and tied it around Andrea’s neck and then went to get the lunch from the kitchen. Whilst she was out of the room I took another of the bibs out of the packet, the rabbit one, and put it next to the mat in my place. I know it was designed as a baby girls bib and it was a while since I had worn a bib myself but I was fed up with Andrea apparently getting everything and me nothing, so I reasoned that anything of hers that I had would be better than nothing. When my mother returned she put down our plates and then tied the bib I had chosen round my neck. She said nothing but I remember her being surprised at my obvious pleasure. I suppose she believed I was pleased at wearing the bib rather than the real reason of having obtained something of my sisters. At the end of the meal I removed it and left it on the table and when my mother had sorted out Andrea, put her back in her playpen and then cleared table she said nothing about it. At tea time I was pleased to see that she had put out two lacy bibs, one for each of us, and she tied them on Andrea and I just before bringing us out our tea.

This state of affairs continued for about nine months with both Andrea and I wearing her bibs. I usually wore the lace trimmed ones with the rabbits or birds on them when I got a chance to choose. After a while mother realised this and she usually arranged for me to wear one of these. By unspoken agreement the one labelled with 'Baby' was reserved for Andrea.

On Andreas second birthday an aunt sent her a couple of pretty girl’s floral pinny's one of which my mother started her using whilst the bibs which we both had been wearing were no longer around. I had got so used to wearing a bib again that after a couple of days I wanted to wear one of them and decided to see if I could find them. A short search revealed all of her bibs, including the ones I had been using, in a draw in Andreas room. As I knew mother was getting lunch ready I selected the lace trimmed rabbits bib and whilst she was in the kitchen I placed it on the already laid table and left the room. When mother called Andrea and me for lunch we went into the dining room where she tied Andrea’s pinny on her and then tied the bib round my neck. When lunch had finished I went to remove the bib when mother said

“Leave your bib on and come upstairs.” I followed her as she entered Andreas room and opened the draw in which I had found the bibs. “If you insist on being the baby and wearing a bib you can put these in one of your draws” she said handing me all the bibs, “then come back here.” I took the bibs, another six in all, put them in one of my draws, I then took off the one I was wearing and put it with them. When I returned to my mother I found Andrea had joined her. “I told you to leave your bib on, go and get it, put it back on then come back here” said mother. I came back wearing the bib. “That's better. I was just showing Andrea her old babies’ bonnet with its pretty lace, ribbons and bows.” She then placed it on my head and tied the pink ribbon ties in a big bow under my chin which caused Andrea to have a fit of giggles whilst I went bright red with embarrassment. My mother smiled saying “You do look pretty.” She then removed it and folded it up but as she started to replace it in the draw she stopped, smiled at Andrea and then handed it to me saying “I know it’s a bit small for you but you might as well put it with your bibs seeing how much it suits you and anyway it's much too babyish for Andrea” which set Andrea of giggling again as I left to put it with the bibs. We then went downstairs.

“Can I take this bib off now please?” I asked.

“All the bibs are yours now as Andrea’s too grown up to wear them. So do you mean can you take your bib off? ”

“Can I take my bib off please?”

“What's the matter baby don't you want to wear your babies bib all the time?” Andrea burst out laughing but I said nothing but went bright red with shame. “Alright, you can take your bib off for now. Would you like me to sort out Andrea’s old high chair for you to sit in for lunch?”

“No thank you mummy” I replied as I removed the bib and placed it on the table.

“Just let me know if you change our mind, I kept Andrea in it when she was wearing those bibs.” I said nothing and Andrea and I were sent to play in the garden and as mother insisted I play whatever Andrea wanted we were giving her dolls a tea party.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »
Chapter 2

Andrea teased me about wearing a bib and said I should be made to sit in a high chair. I told her I wouldn’t and fortunately I never had to. Part way through the afternoon mother asked if we would like a drink which we both did. She brought out the tray with our drinks on but also there was a bib and the baby bonnet. “I've brought your bonnet for you to wear as it is getting a bit hot out here and we should protect your head.” So having tied it on she then put on the bib “there that's better and don't forget your the baby and Andreas in charge.” My embarrassment increased as the afternoon went on, not only because Andrea always called me baby insisting I keep my bib on once I had finished my drink but she also insisted I do things like crawling around on all fours, suc-king my thumb and reciting nursery rhymes. It got worse a little later because our next door neighbour Mrs Hand came out into her garden and saw me. So Andrea insisted I go and stand next to the fence, still suc-king my thumb, so she could have proper look. “You do look sweet, it's such a pretty bib and bonnet isn't it?”

“Yes” I mumbled going bright red with shame.

“Yes they are” added Andrea “they were both mine but they are too babyish for me and mummy was going to get rid of them but he got the bib from my bedroom draw because he wanted to wear it. He's got all my old bibs and always insists on wearing one at meal times which is why we call him baby”

“Is that right?” asked Mrs Hand.

“Yes” I replied going even brighter red.

“How sweet, baby.”

“Would you like to see his other bibs?” asked Andrea.

“Yes please.”

“Okay, go and get your other pretty bibs baby and crawl there and back like a baby.”

“Yes Andrea” I replied then crawled to my bedroom and got all the other bibs to show Mrs Hand.

“You have got some pretty baby girls bibs haven't you baby” she laughed at which point I burst into tears. “There, there baby don't cry, here dry your tears” she said handing me a very flowery lace trimmed hanky. I did so and went to give it back to her to which she said “that's alright you can keep it as you’re obviously a bit of a cry baby”. At that point mummy came out saying it was time for us to come in. “Bye-bye baby” said Mrs Hand as she too went indoors laughing. At Andrea’s insistence I had to show mum the hanky Mrs Hand had lent me.

“Isn’t that pretty just the sort of thing that any little baby girl would like to use so I know you will enjoy using it. So I better see you doing so or else.” Andrea laughed at her mother comments as mum herded us into the dining room for lunch.

At the end of the week just before breakfast mother sent Andrea to get a clean bib for ‘her little baby sister’. She went laughing and returned with the 'Baby' one. I said nothing as mother tied it around my neck but to my dismay she brought me a baby’s bottle of milk with a rubber teat.

“I thought this would be more appropriate seeing as your pretty lacy baby girls bib says quite clearly that you’re a baby. Drink it up nicely unless you would prefer Andrea to feed you your bottle. Well which is it to be?” I picked up the bottle and started drinking it much to my sister’s obvious disappointment. But when it was time for elevenses she got her chance as mother gave the ‘Baby’ bib and another bottle of milk to Andrea saying “Here you are you can give the baby her bottle.”

“Here we are baby” giggled Andrea tying the bib around my neck “time for your babies’ bottle” she then pushed its teat into my mouth. She refused to let me hold it saying “Babies don't feed themselves they have to be given their bottles by some one more grown up.” This was most embarrassing as she was nearly two years younger than I was.

From this point on mother ensured that I wore a bib at every meal and both a bib and bonnet all the time on special occasions such as when Andrea had her friends round. Whenever mum or Andrea put the ‘Baby’ bib on me I had to have my drinks from a baby’s bottle and usually it was warm milk. Andrea told all her friends to call me baby which they did as they all enjoyed making fun of me.

About a month later the babies’ bonnet of Andreas had become much too small for me to wear, which I was very happy about, until that was, when my mother brought out an almost identical one which she had made but with lots more lace, ribbons and bows, and in a larger size which she insisted I try on. Unfortunately it fitted me perfectly. It had a white lacy frill around the face part and the main part was in pink broderie anglais cotton with lace matching the frill sewn in to the seams and a large white bow on the back with two further bows covering where the pink ribbon ties were attached. “We don't want babies' head to get too hot do we?”

“Please mum I don’t want to wear this.”

“Nonsense sweetheart all little baby girls need a bonnet when it’s hot and sunny.”

“Doesn't baby look pretty in her new baby bonnet, why don't we go and show Mrs Hand?” suggested Andrea.

“What a good idea” said my mother. I knew that I would end up wearing it no matter what but I also knew that the hanky from Mrs Hand, that mum kept making me use was clean and perhaps I could now get rid of it.

“Mum I think I ought to return Mrs Hands hanky.”

“Are you sure you want to baby, you look so cute using it?”

“Yes mummy it’s too girly.”

“That’s probably why it suits you so well sweetheart. Where is it?”

“It’s in baby’s draw” replied Andrea.

”Well perhaps you should return that pretty hanky of hers. Why don’t you pop a pretty bib on baby before you go Andrea?” Andrea readily agreed and chose the ‘Baby’ bib. So wearing it and my new bonnet, holding Mrs Hands hanky in one hand and on Andrea’s insistence, suc-king my thumb I was taken next door.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »
Chapter 3
When she opened the door she said “Hello Andrea, hello baby come on in.” We followed her indoors where she turned and looked at me saying “well you do look pretty baby, is that a new bonnet?”
“Yeth” I answered, my thumb distorting my voice.
“And such an appropriate bib” she laughed.
“Yes it's her favourite bib.”
Andrea then nudged me and I held out her hanky “I came to return your hanky.”
“That is alright I said you could keep it and I meant it. I've got lots I don't use perhaps you would like a few more?”
I was about to answer no when Andrea lied “Oh yes I know he would, he prefers girls hankies to boys, that’s why he hadn’t returned yours before now he kept using it so mum had to keep washing it” and before I could deny it I was taken up to Mrs Hands bedroom where she opened a draw “help yourself to any you want. They just sit here not being used Andrea, so if your little sister will get some use out of them that would be fine.” I found it hard to believe that anyone could have so many hankies and said so. “Well as a primary school teacher I got quite a lot as presents back in the days before tissues were around, on top of which I inherited all my mother’s and she had lots as well.” Andrea insisted on helping me choose which meant I ended up with eight floral hankies, two of which were lace trimmed. “Don't be shy, have these as well” she said, Handing me six more lacy hankies. “Pretty girl’s hankies all nice and lacy just like your baby's bib and pretty bonnet. If you want any more hankies just ask, or perhaps Andrea’s friends have got some pretty ones they  don’t use, I know most people use paper hankies these days.”
“That's a good idea,” said Andrea “I will ask them when I see them next.”
“I'm sure baby would prefer to ask them for girlies hankies herself” suggested Mrs Hand with a smile.
“That’s an even better idea” agreed Andrea “She will enjoy asking them for their hankies” she added, knowing the opposite to be true. As we were about to leave Mrs Hand added “I don't think babies should suc-k their thumbs, why don't you take it out and dry it one of your new hankies?” As I eagerly did so she continued “I think this is much more appropriate.” Before I could say anything she pushed a large pink babies dummy in my mouth. “I found it on the pavement a couple of days ago, I expect some other baby dropped it. It’s alright baby I have washed it” Washed or not I didn’t fancy suc-king a dummy at all but it was worse in that it had been lost by another baby.
“Oh yes” squealed Andrea in delight “babies suc-king a dummy. We must show mummy.”
On leaving Mrs Hand added “enjoy suc-king your dummy and using your new hankies baby” and laughed as she closed her front door. I went to remove the dummy but Andrea slapped my hand away.
“You better keep that dummy in your mouth unless you want a trip to the park wearing a dress and suc-king your dummy. I know your friends will be there and would love to tease my sissy baby sister.”

As we got to the end of the drive we saw two of Andrea’s friends coming along the road. Andrea insisted we wait for them.
“Hello Andrea, Valerie and I are on our way to Lucy's house. Hello baby, you do look pretty in your baby girls things don't you?”
“Yeth” I answered.
“Manners” warned Andrea.
“Yeth I do look pwetty thank you aunty Penny” I said. Andrea insisted I call all her friends aunty.
“That is much better baby. Now why not show them your pretty new hankies you asked Mrs Hand for.” I held them out for Penny and Valerie to see causing them to giggle.
“They are very girlish hankies, pretty flowers and lovely lace trimming, are they really yours baby?”
“Yeth they are my girlish hankieth aunty Valewie” I replied bursting into tears of humiliation.
“There, there, cry baby dry your tears on your pretty hankies” said Penny. She then turned to Andrea and added “I hope you make him keep suc-king his dummy it makes him sound so much more babyish” at which all three burst into fits of laughter while I just kept crying and trying to dry my tears on my girlies hankies. She then reached over and took the dummy out of my mouth and held it up for all to see. “What a pretty baby girls pink dummy, as you were suc-king it does that mean that you are a baby girl and not a baby boy?” I said nothing. “Well aren't you going to ask for your pretty dummy back like a good little baby girl?” Knowing I had no choice I said
“Can I have my dummy please Aunty?”
“I am sure a big sissy like you can ask much nicer than that for your girls dummy” she teased.
“Please can I have my baby girl’s dummy aunty?” I said through my tears.
“But dummies are for babies to suc-k on is that what you want it for? Are you a baby girl? Are you a big sissy who wants a pretty baby girls dummy to suc-k like a real baby?”
“Please can I have my baby girl's dummy to suc-k like a baby girl aunty Penny?”
“I want to hear you say you are a big sissy, I'm sure you are one” demanded Penny.
“Come along, be a good baby girl” Andrea prompted.
“Please can I have my baby girl's dummy because I am a big sissy and want to suc-k a dummy like a little baby girl aunty Penny?”
“Of course you can diddums” she said pushing it back in my mouth to the accompanying laughter of the others. “It really suits a big sissy like you, just like your pretty baby girl’s bonnet and pretty baby girls bib. My little sister used to have a pretty bonnet when she was a baby but nothing as fancy as yours.”
“Mum made it especially for her and knew she would want something extra frilly.” The girls laughed but it changed to disgust when Andrea explained where I had got the dummy and the fact that it wasn’t new.
“How disgusting having to suc-k a used and discarded baby dummy, still perhaps if you ask your mummy nicely maybe she will buy you a new one.” They all laughed at that. “However we must be going now, see you again sometime Andrea and good bye to the big sissy enjoy suc-king your used dummy just like other baby girls.”
“Just before you go I think baby's got something to ask you, come along baby.” With a sinking heart I knew what Andrea was referring to.
“Pwease aunty Penny and aunty Valewie” I paused but after a nudge from Andrea continued “if you have any thpare girlieth hankieth could I have them?”
“I knew you were just a big sissy and this proves it” giggled Penny. “I am sure I can find you some pretty hankies to suit a sissy like you and I'll ask my mum and two sisters to see what they can find. How about you Val?”
“I know I have some pretty lace trimmed ones that are still in the box they came in because they were too girly for me, just right for a big sissy and I'll see if mum has some spare ones as well. And here is a pretty floral one for now.” She handed me a pink edged hankie with pink flowers printed on it. Andrea nudged me.
“T'ank 'ou aunty Valewie.” I said reluctantly accepting the hanky.
“We can ask Lucy and her sister if they have got some” continued Valerie.
“It looks like baby's going to get lots of pretty hankies” giggled Andrea.
“That's what the big sissy wants isn't it baby? Lots of pretty girls’ hankies.”
“Yeth aunty Penny” I sobbed.
“Of course it is. So we will see you when you come back from your holidays, bye.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
Chapter 4

When we got back indoors mother was packing the cases to go to the seaside the following day. I noticed that she had packed the other two lacy bibs and when we entered she removed my new baby’s bonnet and the bib and packed them as well but insisted that I keep suc-king the dummy. As she did so she saw my tear stained face and asked Andrea what had happened. As Andrea regaled her with what had happened my mother smiled in amusement. “Well sissy it seems you will end up with lots of pretty girlies hankies to use, you will look sweet.” Mum insisted I show her all the hankies Mrs Hand had given me and the one from Valerie, she said “keep these four for now I'll put another eight in the case to take with us. And you obviously don't need these” she added removing my boys hankies. “You can put those other three pretty girls’ hankies in your draw for when we come back. Andrea followed me and when I put the hankies in my draw she took out one of the other bibs handed it to me and insisted I put it on. The bib was white terry towelling but had pictures of teddy bears in nappies printed all over it and edged in pink which extended to become the ties. As I tied it on she took out all my boys’ hankies from my draw saying “Like mummy said a big sissy baby like you won’t need these now you have got those prettier hankies” and then left before I could say anything. I went to mother and complained about what Andrea had done to which she said “I agree with her, girlish hankies suit a little sissy baby like you better just like that pretty girls bib you are wearing. And I also agree with Amanda a babies dummy is better than suc-king your thumb, so just keep it in. Run along and play now, like a good little baby girl.”

The following morning dawned bright and sunny; as we got ready to go on holiday to a hotel my mother unpacked and brought out the baby style bonnet “to protect baby’s head” and insisted on me wearing it and suc-king the dummy all the way there including on entering hotel much to the receptionists amusement. Just before we left the room to go down for our first meal in the hotel dining room she took out the ‘Baby’ bib and tied it in place around my neck, despite my begging her not to. I went bright red as a mutter and a few giggles went rapidly round the dining room when we entered. The smiles of the waitress when she brought the food was bad enough but she made it worse especially when she asked things like “Can 'ikkle diddums manage with that knife and fork or would diddums like a babies spoon and pusher?” and “can baby diddums manage a glass or would like me to put her dwinky in a babies bottle for you?”

My mother’s only response to this was to encourage the waitress’s comments, by insisting I gave answers to her questions. One meal time the waitress brought me a baby’s bottle of milk and to my shame mother made me drink it in full view of everyone else and to the accompaniment of their giggles especially from the twin girls on the next table who were a couple of years younger than me but allowed adult things for eating and drinking. Due to my mother’s reaction to the waitresses comments most of my drinks from that point on arrived in a babies bottle and mother insisted I thank the waitress in a babyish voice, but loud enough for all to hear, saying

“Tannku fow dwinkie in my babas bottle” which elicited giggles and laughs from the other guests. As mum allowed the waitresses to tease me my food started to arrive cut up in to little pieces and my cutlery was changed for a spoon and pusher. They even offered to put me in a high chair but mum said as long as I was a good baby I could sit at the table, the warning was obvious. So for the whole holiday I had to put up with wearing a bib and suc-king a dummy which was made worse when we went to the beach as I was also forced to wear my baby bonnet from the time we left our hotel room until we got back. Fortunately mum declined the offer to replace my bed with a baby’s cot. On the second day we were there a pink baby girl’s potty appeared in the bedroom which I assumed was for Andrea. To my shame I was forced to use it instead of the toilet which Andrea was still allowed and to further add to my humiliation mummy told me that I had to ask Andrea when I wanted to use it so she could pull my trousers and pants down. Andrea thoroughly enjoyed watching me having to use the potty and even insisted on taking a few photographs of me using it and I was powerless to stop her. On some occasions she would not let me use it when I first asked making me wait until she thought I was really desperate. On our third day after we had returned from the beach and Andrea was allowing me to use the potty, there was a knock on the bedroom door. My mother answered the door to find the maid standing there who asked “Does the baby like his potty or would he prefer these?” Although the door obscured my view I cringed at the talk about my using the potty.

“Why not ask him yourself?” said my mother and invited the maid in. As she entered the room she turned and saw me on the potty.

“Hello diddums I can see you like using your baby girls potty, but I wondered if you would prefer these?” I looked in disbelief as she held out a thick fluffy white nappy and a pair of frilly plastic knickers. “Which is it to be?” I hated using a potty but anything was better than nappies, so I replied “The potty”

“Pardon, you must speak up diddums” said the maid.

“I want to keep using my potty please.”

“Of course you can baby” she answered and turned to leave when my mother said

“Why not leave them here in case baby changes his mind.”

“Okay” she said and handed them to my mother who put them in the draw with the rest of my clothes. So I spent the remainder of the holiday being teased about my babyish state by both the hotel staff and some of the guests especially the twins.

The day before we were due to leave, we awoke to torrential rain. Mum suggested to Andrea that rather than getting soaked that morning that she should take me down to the playroom that the hotel had for children. Andrea took me but refused to allow me to remove my bib or dummy. We entered the room to see the twins and a mother with her two year old in the playpen that was set up in one corner. The twins ran over and made fun of me for wearing my bib, I was wearing the lace trimmed bib with rabbits on it, and suc-king my pink dummy. They then suggested that I belonged in the play pen with the other little girl. I tried to object until Andrea told me to behave or I would be using a high chair for my meals. I was put in to the playpen and told to play nicely with the other little girl then I was then given a rag doll and a rattle and told to do whatever the other little girl wanted. Fortunately the other girl was happy playing with the other toys. Whilst keeping an eye on her daughter the mother wasted no time in teasing me for my ridiculous outfit and offering to put me in nappies like her daughter; she did not push it when I declined but the comment amused Andrea and the twins. I actually spent the next two and a half hours in the playpen before mother came to tell us that lunch was ready; she laughed when she saw where I was.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:35:47 PM »
Chapter 5

Things got worse the following day as we came to leave, mother had packed most of our clothes as Andrea and I started to get dressed for breakfast when mother came over to me and said

“We've got a long journey home and I don't want you making a mess in the car so put these on, I'll help you” I shrank away as I saw her holding out the nappy but I was no match for my mother and in no time at all I found powdered and pinned in to it followed by the frilly baby pants. Andrea just watched with a big grin on her face. The bulky nappy changed my walk into a waddle but I hoped no one would notice despite the crackling noise the frilly plastic knickers made. Fortunately my trousers fitted over the nappy and knickers, well only just. When we entered the hotel reception on our way to breakfast the maid who had been sorting out our room asked me

“Hello baby, will you need your potty after breakfast or can I take it for another little baby girl we will have staying here?”

“I won’t need it thank-you.”

“Tell her why baby” insisted my mother.

“Why don't, you need your potty baby?” the maid asked.

“Because I'm wearing a... a nappy” I answered bursting into tears of shame.

“How sweet.” she said drying my tears with her hanky which she then placed in my pocket and felt for the nappy through my trousers. “So you are, baby” she laughed.

“Pull your trousers down and let her see your pretty nappy properly, baby” insisted my mother. So I was forced to pull them down there and then.

“How pretty, that baby girls nappy and frillies really suit you baby, but if you’re wearing a baby girls nappy shouldn't you be wearing a baby girls skirt instead of trousers? Would you like me to find you a pretty skirt, baby?” Before I could say anything my mother replied

“Yes please, that would be kind of you. And if she doesn’t manage to be a big girl it will make it easier to change her later as well.”

“Okay” said the maid “you go and start your breakfast and I'll see what I can find for your sissy baby.” To add to my embarrassment mum made me take my trousers off as they were already around my ankles. This meant all the guests could see that I was in a nappy covered with pink plastic pants with ruffles covering the seat, my attire bringing fresh giggles from the other guests. I had just been given a bowl of baby cereal and two baby’s bottles of warm milk when the maid entered the dining room holding a lace trimmed white waist slip and a pink pinafore dress. “Here's the dress you wanted baby and I found a pretty petticoat to go under it for you” she said loud enough for all to hear “let's put them on you.” At mothers insistence I had to do it in the dining room with everyone watching and to the sound of their giggles and laughter.

“This pretty dress is much more appropriate than your silly trousers” giggled mum. “But you can keep hold of these” she added, taking the hankies from the trouser pockets and giving them to me. The dress was made of shiny pink nylon and both the bib front and its two pockets were embroidered with a myriad of coloured flowers. “And here's the petticoat to go with it.” She held out a very full shiny white waist slip which I had to step into. When it was pulled into place its deep lace hem showed beneath the bottom of the dress and was full enough to make the skirt part stick out, “and lastly four pretty girlies hankies, two to go in each of your pockets.”

“Say thank you for your pretty new girl’s clothes baby” mum said.

“Thank you for my dress and petticoat.”

“That's all right, I knew they would suit you and that's why I added those four pretty hankies as well all little girls like hankies with flowers on. Anyway I've got other baby girls to see to, have a nice journey home diddums.”

“I’ll return all the clothes when they’ve been washed” said my mother.

“No need we have plenty of spares and I’m sure she will want to wear them again.”

“Thank you, and you can be sure she will be wearing them again” laughed mum “whether she wants to or not.”

After breakfast we returned to our room to pick up the cases. Mum refused to allow me to remove my bib but pushed the dummy in my mouth before we left. As we got back down to the lobby the receptionist came from behind her desk and approached me.

“Don’t you look sweet in your pretty dress and petti, much more in keeping with your other girls’ items? I hope you enjoyed your stay here and come again sometime. But next time why not stop pretending to be a boy and accept that you’re a sissy baby. But where’s you pretty bonnet baby?”

“Here it is” mum answered taking it from the holdall bag she was carrying.

“Can I put it on him?” the receptionist asked.

â€œOf course you can” mum answered handing it over. The receptionist placed it over my head tying the pink ribbon ties in to a big bow.

“That’s better and so much more babyish.”

Mum grinned at this and after thanking her we left and loaded everything in the car for the trip home.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »
Chapter 6

The journey home was far from enjoyable. I had been given an extra bottle of milk at breakfast time and my mother refused to stop at a service station to let me use the toilet saying

“You've got a nappy on so you might just as well use it.” In the end I had to, much to Andrea’s amusement. About fifteen minutes later my mother stopped at some services so that she and Andrea could use the toilet. “I would change your nappy but that's the only one we've got” said my mother.

â€œSo you can stay here while we go. Remember to keep your dummy in and leave your bib and bonnet on.” They then left me in the car and I elicited many comments and amused glances from passers-by. This was made worse when they returned with drinks, mine in a babies bottle, and we drank it while still in the car. Mother then said “I saw some baby things in the shop would you like a nappy change baby?”

“Yeth pwease” I answered as my very wet nappy was feeling uncomfortable. We finished our drinks and mum replaced the dummy in my mouth.

“Come along then, out we get.” To my horror I realised she expected me to go into the service centre, but before I could complain she had opened my door and was helping me out. Once out Andrea grabbed one hand and my mother the other. The walk into the centre was a nightmare with lots of people staring and many giggling or laughing at the boy in baby girl attire, also my nappy was drooping a bit and the frilly baby knickers visible to everyone. We entered the chemist shop and mother picked up a pack of a dozen large terry nappies, nappy pins, some baby talc and wipes and then let Andrea choose two further pairs of frilly baby plastic knickers. Of course she chose two pink pairs with rows of lace on the seat and pretty bows on the front. We then took all these to the till. Whilst we waited for the people in front to be served a lady and her two young daughters joined our queue and before I knew what was happening one little girl lifted the back of my dress and said in a loud voice “She is wearing a nappy mummy.”

“And girls frilly pink plastic baby knickers” added the other. Both girls then went in to fits of giggles whilst I went bright red with shame but ignored it as we were now being served. The assistant picked up the packet of nappies and looked at me saying

“These must be your nappies, does diddums need her nappy changing?”

“Yes” said Andrea in a loud voice “my baby brother has got a very wet nappy on.”

“Brother?”

“Yes, he kept pinching my old baby clothes so mum decided he should wear them all the time. He’s now our little sissy baby.” The assistant laughed and finished adding up our purchases. We left getting more strange looks and comments. I had expected that we would go back to the car however my ordeal was not to end so easily. Mother and Andrea then took me towards the toilets and to my complete shame entered the door labelled 'Baby Changing Room'. We entered and two other mums were there changing their babies nappies, they took one look at me and burst into giggles.

“Up you get baby so we can change your nappy, just like these other babies” said mummy. I did so amid tears. One of the other mothers was just leaving when my nappy was removed and said to Andrea

“I didn't realise it was your brother I assumed from the clothes that it was your sister who was a big baby.”

“He's always been a big baby but just recently he has insisted on wearing baby girls’ clothes as well.”

“What a big sissy baby” she laughed and left. The other mother left also laughing at me. Mother finished changing me and after a further nightmare walk we were back at the car. By the time we got home it was nearly four and my new nappy was very soggy but they refused to let me take it off until bedtime replacing them with a dry nappy and one of the pairs of knickers Andrea had chosen at the chemist shop.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 11:05:10 AM »
Chapter 7

The next day my mother insisted I wear the clothes from the previous day with a pair of very frilly yellow nylon knickers of Andreas and the 'Baby' bib. I then had to wash my nappies and plastic knickers and hang them on the line. As I did so Mrs Hand came out “what a pretty dress you’re wearing baby, and your pretty baby girlies bib.” Then Andrea came out and wasted no time in letting know her know that nappies and plastic knickers were also mine and that I had used them all the previous day. “What is baby wearing today instead of her pretty nappy then” asked Mrs Hand. Andrea made me lift up my dress and petticoat to show Mrs Hand the frilly yellow knickers. “You are a lucky girl” she laughed whilst, I burst in to tears.

“I wanted to keep him in nappies but mummy said if he asked me nicely to borrow some of my knickers he could wear them instead. The little sissy asked for a frilly pair of knickers so I'm letting her wear those knickers until the end of the week” giggled Andrea “because they really suit a big sissy like him.”

“I wonder what her friends would think if they knew she was wearing frilly girl’s knickers?” laughed Mrs Hand. I dreaded them finding out but so far since the start of the holidays I had not seen any of the few friends I had. Andrea finally let me go and I ran indoors to the sound of their laughter.

Later that afternoon there was a knock on the front door and Andrea told me to answer it knowing I was embarrassed by the dress and bib I was wearing. I opened the door and found Penny standing there “Hello baby you do look sweet in that dress. I do like its pretty lace trim, it almost matches the lace on your pretty bib.”

“Come in Penny” said Andrea joining us.

“Thank you. Did you have a nice holiday?”

“Yes thank you.”

“I was just saying how pretty his dress is with its lace edging.”

“That lace is on the petticoat not the dress. Show her what you are wearing under your pretty dress, there's a good little girl.” Reluctantly I lifted the dress to show her the petticoat and then the yellow knickers.

“How sweet but I really came round to give baby these” explained Penny handing me a bag. I opened it and my heart sank.

“What is it?” asked mummy as she entered the room.

“Hankies” I said.

“They're the girly hankies baby asked for” explained Penny.

“That is kind of you Penny. Let us all see them baby.” I tipped them out on to my lap. There must have been at least fifteen and included the box of lace hankies from Valerie in fact most of the rest were floral hankies with some lace trimmed ones. “They are pretty and so very girly, what a lucky baby girl you are, say thank you baby” insisted mum.

“Thank you for the hankies aunty Penny.”

“That's all right baby I knew a big sissy baby like you would like those hankies because they are so girlish. All the girls and women who donated them to you agreed that they weren’t using such girly hankies as they were really for little girls to use” she teased. “There will be few more to come as I mentioned it to the girls at Friday’s party.” She then turned to my mum and handed her a piece of paper. “This is a list of who gave hankies for your little sissy; I thought she might like to write thank you letters to them.”

“What an excellent idea and I have some pretty scented note paper girls use so he can use that.”

“Still had I known you liked wearing frilly undies I would have brought some old frilly undies of mine sissy, would like me to do that?” commented Penny.

“No thank you” I answered.

“In that case I will” she laughed.

“We will look forward to that and we will let you dress the big sissy in whatever you want. In fact come for the whole day on Saturday and I will leave baby entirely to you and Andrea to dress up as you like. Do whatever like with the big sissy, if she cries she's got plenty of appropriate hankies now to dry her tears on. Show Penny the pretty knickers you’re wearing now so that she can see the sort of undies you like wearing when you’re not in nappies” insisted mum.

Reluctantly I again lifted up the dress and petticoat to display the frilly yellow knickers I had on. “You really do look cute, mum boxed up all my old clothes so I will have to sort out my frilliest undies for you and I’ll see if there are any dresses in your size as well but I don’t think we have any baby things left in your size. But I must be going now but I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.”

“We already have some baby stuff for her” Andrea said “baby spent all day yesterday wearing and using nappies. But let us go and see Penny off baby” said my mother. She then insisted I stand at the gate to wave good bye. A mother pushing a pushchair on the other side of the road laughed quietly when she saw me whilst her daughter said

“Why has that boy got a dress on mummy and why is he wearing a babies bib?”

â€œI expect his just a big sissy who likes dressing up as a baby girl” she answered laughing. I burst into tears and went indoors where mummy handed me one of my new hankies.

“She's right you are a big sissy and you'll wear lots of sissy clothes whenever I or Andrea want you to” said mummy.

I spent the rest of the week wearing a bib, my sister’s knickers and occasionally suc-king a dummy but I at least got to wear my boys’ clothes. The weather was damp so I did not have to wear the bonnet and although the nappies and baby knickers were in my underwear draw I was not made to wear them even though Andrea wanted me to.

Two days after Penny’s visit mum sat me down and had me write humiliating thank you letters to all the women and girls who I had received hankies from. To make it worse she had me print the letters and change the dots over letters such as ‘i’ into heart shapes. I had to say how much I liked the hankies they had given me and how appropriate they were for a little sissy cry baby like me and I also had to promise that I would get plenty of use out of them. It took most of the morning not only because of how many there were but because mum had me redo some as she felt I had not humiliated myself enough. That afternoon as the weather had cleared up she took me round delivering all the letters by hand.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender