Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: THE CONSEQUENCES OF JEALOUSY  (Read 45398 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
THE CONSEQUENCES OF JEALOUSY
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »
Chapter 15

A week later and it was time for mum to go on her revised course and when we were leaving for school mummy reminded us that Mrs Hand would be looking after us and to be on our best behaviour for her. We both promised to be good and do whatever she asked. When I got home from school Mrs Hand met me at the front door and led me straight upstairs. Laid out on my bed were Andreas dress and petticoat, baby’s bonnet, bib and dummy and nappy and frilly pink plastic knickers. As I began to complain saying that I didn’t wear girl’s or babies items she said “You have promised to do whatever I say, I have decided that while I am in charge you will change into a baby girl when in this house, and by the way if you do not come straight home from school I shall come to collect you and put baby things on you in front of all your school friends. Now let’s get you dressed.” She then dressed me up as I had been the previous weekend and Andrea insisted I wear the bib with 'Baby Alex’s Bib' on it that Andrea’s friends had given me. When we got downstairs she allowed Andrea to feed me two bottles of baby milk.

“I knew you would be happier as a baby girl” she said. I spent the evening being teased by her and my sister. When it came to bedtime I was forced to wear one of Andrea’s frilly nightdresses, the baby bonnet, a pair of pink bootees and the bib with 'Baby' on it. Mrs Hand then insisted I suc-k my dummy and then put a padded pair of pink shiny mittens on my hands, the padding making it impossible to use them and insisted I sleep in the cot. To make it worse Mrs Hand refused to change my now wet nappy. In the morning she made me stay in my wet nappy, frilly nightie, bib and mittens while she fed me my breakfast of baby cereal and two bottles of milk which Andrea fed to me. When I had finished she pushed the dummy back in my mouth removed the mittens and sent me upstairs to get dressed but I could not find any underpants. When I called Mrs Hand she said “Oh I forgot to tell you I put them all for washing. Do you want me to put another nappy on you?”

“No” I said horrified at the thought of wearing a babies nappy to school.

“Pardon?”

“No thank you Aunty Mandy”

“That's better. As you don't want a nappy you will have to ask Andrea if you can borrow a pair of her knickers.” With a sinking heart I went into Andrea’s bedroom.

“Hello baby what do you want?”

“Mrs Hand has washed all my pants, could I borrow a pair of yours please?”

“Do you mean can you borrow a pair of girl’s knickers to wear to school baby?”

“Yes, can I borrow a pair of... of knickers please?”

“Wouldn't diddums prefer to wear her nice nappy and her frilly pink plastic baby knickers to school?”

“No thank you.”

“Then of course you can wear a pair of my girls knickers” she said and went to her draws and pulled out a pair of white lace trimmed knickers. “Here you are baby.” “Haven't you got any plainer pairs” I asked. She took them back and pulled out a much lacier pair of pink nylon satin knickers saying

“Yes, but can wear these girls knickers unless you want me to tell all your friends at school that your wearing my knickers. Come along now baby and put them on right now. I want to watch.” Reluctantly I put them on to the accompanying giggles from Andrea and before I could leave she said “You'll need this as well” and handed me a matching pink lace trimmed crop top and insisted I put it on. “You do look pretty diddums, a pretty little girl. Now isn't it about time you said thank you?”

“Thank you for lending me your underwear.”

“Be more specific and describe those pretty girls’ undies you're wearing.”

“Thank you for lending me your pretty lacy pink pants...”

“knickers” interrupted Andrea.

“Thank you for lending me your pretty lacy pink knickers and pretty lacy pink crop top to wear” I said now bright red with shame.

“That's alright baby,” she laughed “lacy girls undies suit you, especially pink undies, pink like your baby girls dummy.” I was then allowed to return to my bedroom to finish getting dressed.

Just before we left Aunty Mandy came and put the bib and bonnet into my blazer pocket and said “There we are baby in case you want to use them at school. Now do you want to suc-k your dummy on the way to school?”

“No thank you” I answered hurriedly.

“Okay pop it in your pocket baby.” We then left for school.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 09:29:09 AM »
Chapter 16

That afternoon I got about half way home when I found Mandy and Andrea waiting for me. “Hello baby we decided to meet you and help you put your baby things on.” So despite my protests I had to put on my bonnet and the 'Baby Alex’s Bib'. Mrs Hand then produced a pair of baby reins in bright, pink leather and insisted that I wear them. After searching my pockets she said “Where's your dummy?”

“I don't know.”

“Never mind” she said, much to my surprise, as I had expected her to be cross. Still, going home dressed like this was so humiliating that I was close to tears. It was to get worse though, as on our way home we had to pass a parade of shops and Mandy insisted on going into the chemists.

“Hello Mandy” said the assistant, “who are the children?”

“They are my next door neighbour’s two children. This is Andrea and baby Alex.”

“What pretty children” she said looking curiously at me in my baby things. “What can we get for you Mandy?”

“Well baby Alex has lost his dummy, so we have come to get another one. Isn't that right baby?” I couldn't say anything and burst into tears of shame. I took out my hanky, a boys one which I had managed to save despite Andreas attempt to get rid of them all, to dry my tears but before I could use it Mrs Hand took it from replacing it with a flowery one saying “A pretty hanky like this one is more appropriate for a cry-baby than a boys hanky” at which Andrea had a fit of giggles.

“What a pretty lacy feminine hanky, baby, you are a lucky girl. Well what colour dummy does baby want?”

“Baby wants a pink dummy just like all baby girls” said Andrea immediately giving me no chance to choose myself. “Ask the lady nicely baby”

“Please can I have a pink dummy” I sobbed, drying further tears.

“Of course, here we are a pretty pink baby girl's dummy. Is there anything else?”

“Yes” said Mandy “do you have anything to attach the dummy onto baby's clothes so she can't lose this one?”

“Yes we have a dummy clip. One end attaches to the dummy and the other end clips onto the babies clothes. Do you want the white or the pink one?”

“The pink one to match the dummy, please” said Mandy. The assistant rang up the prices and then asked “Do you want them wrapped?”

“No thank you, I'm sure baby wants to use them straight away” said Andrea, who turned to me saying “Ask the nice lady to let you use your pretty dummy and clip.”

“Please can I use my dummy and clip now?” I said amid further tears.

“Of course you can baby.” she answered, opening both packets, clipping the dummy on to the clip and handing them to Andrea “here I'll let you put them on your baby sister” she said smiling. With a broad grin Andrea said “Open up baby” as she pushed the dummy into my mouth and then clipped the other end to the reins.

“Still it's time we were getting back. I'm sure baby is looking forward to her bottle” said Mandy.

“And to putting on her dress and nappy” added Andrea.

“What a lucky baby, I'm sure you must look really cute” said the assistant “bye bye, enjoy your bottle, baby.” We then left the chemists and went further along to the greengrocers.

“You wait out here while Andrea and I pop in for some fruit.” I was standing outside feeling embarrassed at the way I was dressed when a mother came around the corner with a little girl in tow. The mother burst in to a fit of giggles when she saw me and the little girl asked “Why is that boy wearing baby things and suc-king a dummy?”

“I don't know, let's find out.” They both approached. “He looks like a boy but he's wearing baby girls’ things, especially that pretty bib and frilly bonnet. He is obviously a big sissy, Julie.” They both started laughing again as Mandy and Andrea came out.

“He does look silly doesn't he” said Mandy “a proper sissy and a cry baby. In fact we've got a nappy and pretty pink gingham dress waiting for baby at home.”

“How sweet, does he wear a nappy to school then?”

“No,” said Andrea “this morning he asked to borrow my undies. I offered him a plain white pair but he insisted on choosing a very frilly pink nylon pair and then asked for the matching crop top as well.” I didn't bother trying to deny it knowing that what Andrea had said would be believed.

“Well I bet a big sissy like you enjoys wearing pretty girls’ undies don't you? I wonder what your friends at school would say if they knew?” she teased.

“He does like wearing girls’ undies, but we have to insist on a nappy at night otherwise we would end up with a wet cot every morning” added Andrea.

“Do you mean he sleeps in a cot, like a baby?” asked the little girl.

“Yes, a pretty pink baby girls cot wearing an old frilly pink nightdress of mine and a thick nappy just like a real baby.”

“I bet he looks cute.” She then turned to her daughter saying “Well Julie despite his size he really is just a big baby, even you don't wear nappies or sleep in a cot now like he does.” I couldn't answer as I burst into tears and took out a couple of hankies and using one to dry them with.

“I see what you mean about him being a cry baby and what pretty hankies the sissy's borrowed.”

“He hasn't borrowed any, they're his. He insists on using feminine hankies.”

“How sweet.”

“Yes, he really likes girlie's hankies, so much so in fact that he even asked my friends if they had any spare ones that he could have” said Andrea.

“If she likes pretty hankies so much have you tried 'Alice's' over there, she sells very pretty hankies?” suggested the mother pointing to a dress shop in the parade.

“What a good idea” said Mandy “let’s go and see.”

“We'll come with you.”

“In that case would Julie like to bring the baby?”

“Yes please” giggled Julie and taking hold of the reins being offered by Mandy said “come along baby” and led me in to the shop followed by Mandy, Andrea and Julie's mother.

“Can I help you?” asked the assistant, looking strangely at me.

“I hope so” said Andrea “we would like see what ladies hankies you have got. They're for my brother because he is a big sissy cry baby and prefers using ladies hankies.”

“Well he is certainly dressed prettily, and babyishly. I'm sure we can find something suitable for the big sissy” and she produced a draw of ladies hankies. I then had to spend the next ten minutes standing about while everyone else, Julie included, chose the most feminine hankies from those on offer, finally selecting three very lacy ones and six floral hankies three of which were also lace trimmed. They then informed me that I had to pay for my hankies. I handed over the money and she gave me the nine hankies they had chosen saying “I won’t put them in a bag as I sure a big sissy like you will want everyone to see what pretty hankies you've got.” With that we left the shop to her laughter. Both Julie and her mother then left also laughing.

We finally left the shops but as we got to our house we went past it and into Mrs Hands, I said nothing as she led me by the baby reins upstairs to her bedroom. She then opened a draw and said “You obviously don't have enough pretty hankies as you were using a boy’s one earlier, even with those one's from Alice's. Andrea why don't you choose some more pretty hankies for the little sissy cry-baby.”

“Of course aunty.” She then proceeded to choose six pretty lace trimmed hankies each with different coloured flowers on it and handed them to me. “Here we are some pretty hankies for a cry-baby.”

“I'm sure the little cry-baby wants a few more hankies” said Mandy giving me a further six “and if I catch you using boys’ hankies again you will get more of mine and a further trip to Alice’s shop, understood baby?”

“Yes aunty.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 04:09:27 PM »
Chapter 17

We then went back to our house where I was taken upstairs to be dressed as a baby girl again. Amanda undressed me and when she got down to Andreas underwear she said “You do look pretty in those undies, so you might as well wear them to school tomorrow okay?”

“Yes aunty” I replied knowing it was useless to argue. She then removed them and placed them with the rest of my school uniform and proceeded to dress me in Andrea’s dress and petticoats and baby items before taking me down stairs and feeding me two bottles of warm milk. No sooner had I finished the milk and had the dummy replaced when the front door bell rang. Mandy took my hand and led me to the front door knowing how I hated other people seeing me dressed as a baby girl. It turned out to be Julie and her mother, Lucy. Julie burst into a fit of giggles when she saw me.

“Hello” said Mandy “come in.”

“Well the sissy does look pretty in her dress and bib, doesn't she?”

“Yes” agreed Mandy. “Show them what you are wearing underneath baby.” I reluctantly lifted my dress to display the petticoat and then my nappy and frilly plastic pants.

“How perfectly babyish” said Lucy as Julie dissolved into a further fit of giggles. “When we got home we checked in some boxes in our spare room” continued Lucy. “And we found some pretty things we thought baby would like.”

“Here you are baby” giggled Julie handing me a bag. I opened it up and found three baby girls bibs, a pink dummy and two rattles. Reluctantly I took out the items.

“You are a lucky baby girl” laughed Mandy. “So what do you say?”

“Thank you for my pretty baby things.”

“That's alright, we knew as they were too babyish for Julie they would suit you perfectly” laughed Lucy.

“I'm sure baby would like to try one of her new bibs on” said Mandy, removing the one I was wearing. “Why don't you tie one on baby, Julie, she needs someone more grown up to help her.”

Julie selected one of the bibs and tied the bib round my neck, saying “Here we are baby a pretty girls bib for a big sissy baby.”

“It does suit her. Still, we should be going” said Lucy “but I had a quick look in my draws before we came and these are for you baby as well” and handed me another bag. I opened it to find eight ladies hankies, some floral and most lace trimmed. After a stern look from Mandy I said “Thank you for the lovely hankies.”

“That's all right. Julie and I will have a proper look tomorrow, so who knows what we might find. I could probably send Julie round on her own with anything we find. Would that be okay Mandy? “

“Of course, Julie's welcome any time, even she just wants to play with baby. Would you like that?”

“Yes please,” answered Julie “would I be able to dress her up?”

“You can do whatever you want to or with baby. She'll wear whatever you want and even go out to the park if you wanted.”

“Oh goody” giggled Julie. With that Julie and her mother left, with Julie promising to come and play. Mandy insisted on my waving goodbye from the front gate as there would be more chance of me being seen. Fortunately I saw no one else. When I turned I saw Andrea holding the video camera. I said nothing and walked back indoors. Later as I sat on the floor, Amanda did not allow me to sit on chairs, in my by then soggy nappy, being teased by Andrea, she showed the video she had taken. She had obviously been filming when Lucy and Julie arrived as she had the whole humiliating episode on film and promised to let me watch it lots. During its second playing the phone rang. Mandy answered it.

“Oh hello, how’s the course?” It was obviously mum. “Extended? Yes that's no problem, I'm enjoying it. Okay, goodbye.” She then turned to Andrea and I saying, “That was your mummy, her course has been extended until Monday morning so she won’t be home until very late on Monday. That means I've got my two girls until Monday now.” I cringed at the thought of a further four days of my present treatment. “Still it's time baby was in her cot.” She took me upstairs and removed everything except my nappy and plastic frilly knickers. “I know it's wet but I can't be bothered to change your nappy, so here pop your pretty baby’s nightie on there's a good girl.” I did so and she then tied the bib from Julie back on, popped the dummy back in my mouth and clipped it to the bib and told me to get in the cot, then put the side up. “Night night baby, sweet sissy dreams.”

And so the next two days went with me dressed as a baby girl after I got home from school and going to bed in a nighty and wet nappy.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 08:07:28 AM »
Chapter 18

On Saturday morning as we were having breakfast, there was a phone call which Mandy took, it turned out to be Lucy. All we heard was Mandys end of the conversation “No that will be no problem, take as long as you need…What 10 minutes, fine… yes see you shortly. That was Lucy she needs to go in to the office today, some crisis or other so we are going to look after Julie. Well Andrea, you and I will, Julie will be looking after the baby.” She turned to me saying “who’s a lucky baby then. Julie gets to choose what you wear today and as you’re wet we can wait till she gets here so she can help.”

“Please don’t let her see my.. well you know.”

“Babies are seen by whoever is looking after them and this morning that will be Julie.” I didn’t bother arguing as there was no point. Amanda then decided to change my bib for one that Lucy and Julie had given me. As she was doing so the front door bell rang and taking my hand she led me to the front door, opening it to see Lucy dressed in a business suit and Julie in t-shirt and designer jeans.

“Doesn’t baby look cute mummy?” exclaimed Julie “and she‘s wearing one of the bibs I gave her.”

“You are a pretty sissy baby aren’t you and in such prissy nighty” said Lucy.

“Well answer Lucy baby” insisted Amanda.

“Yes I am a sissy baby.”

“After your call we decided to not get her changed so that Julie can decide what to dress her in.”

“Does that mean she still has her nappy on?” asked Lucy.

“Yes she still has her wet night time nappy on” answered Amanda and surprised me by suddenly lifting the hem of my nightie to display my wet nappy and frilly baby knickers causing them both to laugh. Finally her mum had to leave and Julie came in to the lounge as we closed the door.

“Let’s leave baby down here while we go up to her room and you can decide what we will dress her in.”  She took Julie’s hand and left the room.

“I hope she chooses a nappy instead of knickers for you and a real prissy dress as well” giggled Andrea. “I’ve already decided that you will wear a frilly bib and use your baby bottles for all your drinks today which will of course be milk.”

Mandy finally came and collected me and took me to my room

To my horror Julie wanted to see me in the Barbie dress. Although I was still slim enough to fit in it I had grown an inch and a half since I had first worn it so it was even shorter on me than before. Not that that fact or my concerns were taken note of. To add to the humiliation they decided nappies would be good for a laugh, well for them anyway. I then had to submit to having my wet nappy removed and once Mandy had cleaned me up they allowed Julie to rub in the baby powder with predictable results. My hands were slapped away as I tried to cover myself up.

“My cousin Johnny does that when we change his nappies but he has to wear them as he is only eighteen months old” stated Julie as if it was an everyday occurrence.

“Whereas our baby wears them because we want to tease him for being such a sissy” laughed Andrea. Once the frilly baby panties were on I was once again dressed in the frilly petticoat and then the hideous Barbie dress causing Julie to jump up and down with excitement as I just got more embarrassed and redder in the face. When the Alice band with the bow, lace trimmed ankle socks and pink bunny slippers were added I was led downstairs where I was set to playing dollies with Julie. Mandy and Andrea sat amused by the way Julie was bossing me around making me change dolls clothes and feeding the dolls from a pretend bottle. We had been doing this for about an hour when Mandy disappeared to return shortly with a tray of drinks. Mandy had got herself a coffee with glasses of cola for Andrea and Julie and not altogether surprisingly there were two baby bottles of milk for me. Mandy had even got out another one of the bibs that Julie and her mum had donated to me for me to wear. Julie jumped at the chance of feeding me a bottle of milk. She tied the bib on me then sat on the floor, I had to lie back with my head on her lap at which point she pushed the teat to my lips saying.

“Open up baby drink up all your nice milk.” Realising the inevitable I followed her instructions. “Wow you really are a big baby, look at you wearing a bib and drinking from a bottle. Even my cousin uses a beaker with a lid and only occasionally wears a bib.”

“Yes he’s a big sissy baby in a ridiculous dress that most two year olds wouldn’t wear.”

“Your right Andrea. Now when I get to choose I usually wear jeans these days, mummy always dressed me in frilly and flowery dresses but you can do so much more in jeans.” Before anyone could answer the front door bell rang and Mandy went to answer it. Then the lounge door opened and in walked Lucy with Mandy close behind.

â€œWell so Julie’s feeding the little baby” she laughed “I seem to have missed out.”

“Not at all baby’s got another bottle yet so you can feed her if you want but would you like a drink while Julie finishes.”

“A coffee would be great.” Mandy brought her with a mug.

“So it wasn’t as bad as you thought.”

“No it was just a system that needed resetting. I’m glad I might have missed this.” I just finished and moved to rest my head on Lucy’s lap only this time we were both on the settee. With the teat in place she continued. “Well this is an appropriate dress for a sissy isn’t it baby? And what do you have on underneath?” She giggled at all the layers of petticoats and then the frilly baby knickers over my nappy. “Are you dry baby?” she asked pushing a finger into my nappy. Whilst I was when she asked I did need to go and the unexpected intrusion caused me to lose control. Lucy obviously realised what was happening and removed her finger instead placing her hand on the front of my baby knickers. “Baby is wetting herself” she grinned. Julie joined her and placed her hand next to hers.

“She is I can feel it getting warm.” Finally I finished both wetting myself and the bottle of milk. Lucy decided she and Julie should go home much to Julie’s disappointment. Mandy left me in my wet nappy until mid-afternoon and only then as I was about to leak. She re-nappied me, despite my request to be allowed to wear panties. I was fed a further two bottles of milk at tea time which meant that I would likely be going to bed in a wet nappy as Mandy probably would change me again.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 10:43:13 AM »
Chapter 19

We were sat down to Sunday tea and Aunty Amanda tied a big bib around my neck as usual replacing the smaller one she had me wear between meals. I was looking forward to tea as we were having pizza even if mine was cut in to small pieces in my sister’s old plastic Barbie plate accompanied by two bottles of formula. Amanda said the plate was appropriate as she had had me wearing the Barbie dress all day. As we were finishing we heard the front door open and then mum walked in to the dining room. I was so pleased to see her although embarrassed by the dress and babyish attire I was wearing but at least I was not in nappies.

“Hi Anne” said Aunty Mandy “we weren’t expecting you till tomorrow morning.”

“Yes well the last speaker went down with food poisoning so it was curtailed and here I am.” Mum gave me a strange look presumably by the way I was dressed. “How have they behaved?”

“No problems at all it was a delight to have two little girl’s to look after.”

“Well thanks very much for your help but I really don’t want to take up any more of your time and I’d like to give them a bath and put them to bed.”

“It’s no problem I can do it if you’re tired after your journey.”

“No, it’s fine. The course was called off at about ten last night so I stayed in the hotel and had a nice long lie in followed by a big breakfast before a relaxing drive home so I am quite able to see to them. I would appreciate a cup of tea though.” Amanda got up to get her one. Mum gave Julie and me a hug thanking us for being good. I could tell she wanted to ask about the dress and other things I was wearing but was not sure how to phrase it. I could say nothing with Aunty Amanda still there at which point she returned with mum’s cup of tea. We finished tea with mum and Amanda chatting after which Aunty Amanda left.

“Right you two, you can leave the dishes to me, now upstairs I’m going to give you both a bath.” We both left the table and went to our respective bedrooms and I could hear mum running the bath. Julie got there first and got in. Mum came to find me as I was having trouble undoing the small buttons on my dress.

“Here let me help.” She undid the buttons releasing me from the dress and helped finish undressing me.

“Mum” I began but she placed her finger on my lips.

“Bath now, explanations later” and ushered me into the bathroom. Julie and I were probably a bit old to bath together but it was a large bath and it was obvious mum wanted us together so we said nothing but we were glad to get under the bubbles to hide our embarrassment at both being naked. Mum helped us both to get clean and soon we were all enjoying having mum back especially in such a playful mood. I think she got almost as wet as we did but she obviously didn’t mind. We eventually got out and dried ourselves and wrapped in towels returned to our rooms. Mum sorted Julie out first a got her into bed allowing her to read for a while before coming to see to me. I was sitting on my bed when she arrived still wrapped in my towel. “Why aren’t you in your pyjamas Alex?” At that I burst in to tears.”Mum sat down and hugged me until I calmed down a bit and then through further tears I related what I had been through with Aunty Amanda and finishing with the fact that I didn’t know where my pyjamas were as I was put in nappies and a nightie in the cot each night.

“I’m so sorry I had no idea that she would do that to you but it at least explains how you were dressed when I got home.”

“I didn’t want to mum. Please don’t treat me like a baby girl mummy.”

“Calm down. You told me you wanted to give up being a baby and be my eleven year old son instead. Is that still true?”

“Yes mum, really.”

“Then that’s what you will be. Tomorrow we’ll go through all your draws and wardrobe and get rid of all the baby and little girl stuff. Are you happy with that?”

“Yes mum that would be great.”

“Okay then, now let me see if I can find you some pyjamas.” She left and I could hear her talking to Andrea and she didn’t sound very happy.” She then left her room and returned shortly with my pyjamas. “Here you are Alex” handing them to me. I dressed and got into bed. I was tired and snuggled down under the covers and mum kissed me goodnight.

“I love you mum” I said.

“And I love you Alex.” She then left turning out the light.

I awoke the following morning glad that I was no longer waking up in a wet nappy and nightie. I got up put on my dressing gown and slippers, both of which had appeared on and by my bed after I had gone to sleep, and went downstairs. My sister was up already and looking embarrassed. At first I assumed it was because of what she had assisted Mrs Hand with doing to me. That was until I looked closer and realised that the nightie she was wearing was the one that I had been made to wear for the past week. As I got my cereal and bowl Andrea was getting up and I heard a crinkly sound that I had been hearing each morning. My eyes opened wide in amazement.

“Yes mum made me wear a nappy after you told her tales. At least I’m not a baby like you, I haven’t wet it.” With that she disappeared upstairs. I was surprised that mum had gone so far but she obviously thought Andrea needed to be taught a lesson. I just had my breakfast, cleared away the breakfast things and went to my room to get dressed after a quick shower, it was great to put on boys things again especially knowing that I wouldn’t be forced in to girls or baby clothes later.

Later that morning we left Andrea in the lounge wearing her pink gingham dress and by now probably wet nappy and mum and I went to my room. We removed all the baby and girly items from my room and then the nursery and after lunch when Andrea was finally allowed out of the dress that too was added to the bags of baby girl items. Mum then took some to the charity shops and the rest to the textiles recycling centre.

We heard later that Lucy had phoned and mum set her straight and Lucy apologised for the way she and Julie had treated me. Shortly after we heard they had moved and we never saw them again.

It was a couple of weeks later I was looking for something in my chest of draws when I came upon a pink satin bib with the word ‘Princess’ embroidered on it and trimmed in white lace. This really surprised me as I was sure we had got rid of it, in fact I had been through this draw recently and had not come across it. It was very pretty and I was tempted to say nothing and more than a little tempted to put it on. However I felt I should stick to my decision and not risk what might happen if mum or Andrea found it, so knowing Andrea was at a friend’s house I took it down to mum.

“Mum I found this in one of my draws, I don’t know how we missed it.” She looked up from her magazine to see what I was holding. She took the bib and then patted the seat next to her on the settee and I sat down.

“It’s a very pretty bib isn’t it?”

“Yes mum.”

“If I said you could wear it without any consequences, would you?”

“I said I was a big boy and I meant it” I answered remembering what I felt when I found it.

“That’s not what I asked” persisted mum. After a pause, during which she looked me in the eyes, I knew I couldn’t lie to her so I said

“Yes mum” going bright red in the face. She just smiled and gave me a big hug.

“It’s all right. I saved that bib for you. I liked seeing you wearing it. If you want to wear it occasionally I don’t mind but I suggest you only do so when we’re on our own.”

“You really don’t mind?”

“I know you’re an eleven year old boy, just one who likes to wear a bib now and again. I’m glad you came to show it to me as it does mean that you’re growing up. I was worried that you would say nothing and wear it in private as that would have meant you didn’t want to risk losing it and were still a baby.”

“I considered it but I love you too much so I didn’t want to hide anything from you.”

“I love you too. I admit that I hid it in your draw hoping you would bring it to me and I’m so proud that you did.” She gave me another big hug.”Do you want to keep it in your bedroom or shall I keep it in mine?”

The End

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender