Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: THE CONSEQUENCES OF JEALOUSY  (Read 45396 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
THE CONSEQUENCES OF JEALOUSY
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »
Chapter 8

Saturday arrived far too quickly and I was awoken by my sister just before eight o’clock, a time not normally in my sister’s experience for a non-school day.

“Wake up sleepy head we’ve got a fun day ahead and I wouldn’t want you to miss any of it.” She let down the cot side and pulled back the covers, revealing the nighty and nappies that Andrea had managed to persuade mum to put on me the night before because I was such a cry baby. Then she handed me my dressing gown and ushered me down to breakfast.

“Morning sweetheart” mum said cheerily “hurry up and have your breakfast as I want to give you a bath before Penny arrives.”

“Can’t I have a shower like normal mum?”

“Not today dear so come along.” Mum thrust a bowl and the cereal packet in my hand which I took, sat down and started. At least I got a glass of fruit juice with my breakfast instead of a baby’s bottle of milk. When I finished mum told me to follow her upstairs which I did ending up in her en suite bathroom. She turned on the bath taps then proceeded to undress me, I wanted to complain but knew she would just get annoyed.

“Wet again” she commented.

“I couldn’t help it after you wouldn’t let me use the bathroom before bed and then fed me two bottles of formula” I complained.

“I wasn’t complaining just slightly amused at how cute you look in nappies, wet or dry.” She pulled the baby pants off before removing the nappy pins and standing me up. It was at this point that I saw all the bubbles in the bath.

“Mum…” I began

“I don’t want to hear it. Today you’re going to be a little girl trying on whatever Penny and your sister want so I want you to be squeaky clean and smelling nice. She then helped me into the bath and to my further embarrassment washed me thoroughly including my hair. On leaving the bath she dried me before dusting me all over with floral scented talc. Then mum led me back to her bedroom. On the bed was the dress and petticoat I had worn home from the hotel along with a pair of pink frilly knickers that I assumed had come from Andrea. One look at mum assured me that I would be wearing the clothes laid out on the bed. Mum picked up the knickers and held them out for me to step into, then slipped a shirt up my arms. As she pulled it round the front I saw it had a ruffle all the way down the front and that the buttons were on the wrong side and that it was actually a blouse and not the shirt I had worn with the outfit last time. Mum pulled the pink pinafore dress over my head and once in place did up the couple of buttons. She them put lace trimmed ankle socks on my feet and a pair of fluffy bunny slippers that I remembered Andrea getting a while back.

“There we are my pretty and sweet smelling little girl all ready for your fun day with Penny and Andrea. I’ll leave your hair loose so they can sort that out too.”

“Mum.”

“Not a word or it will be nappies. I’m sure Penny wouldn’t mind.” As if on cue the front door bell rang quickly followed by the sound of my sister’s feet running to let her in. Mum led me by the hand downstairs to join the girls who had gone in to the lounge.

“Oh doesn’t she look cute” said Penny when she saw me “we’re going to have such fun today.” I wished that I could feel the same appreciation for the situation instead of the sense of dread at the days proposed events. “By the way thank you those cute thank you letters, mum and I were so pleased to get them. Mum said it was just a shame she was out when you called as she would have liked to have met such a prissy sissy like you.”

“I’ve left baby’s hair loose so you can style it however you like but first let’s all sit down and Penny can show us what she has found for you to wear” suggested mum insisting I sat on the floor.

“Well I had a good look in the boxes containing my old clothes, mum never throws anything away, and I even found things I didn’t remember wearing. Still I searched and found the box containing all my special outfits and the frilly underwear that went with them. It’s lucky your small or these wouldn’t fit you.” I hated being small. Mum even took me to the doctors to see if there was anything wrong but they found nothing saying that I would always be small. What really annoyed me was being smaller than my younger sister and most of her friends, a fact my sister liked to remind me of. “See what I found first.” She pulled a bag out of her carrier bag and emptied its contents on to the coffee table. Laying there were five pairs of the frilliest little girl panties I had ever seen, all were made of silky nylon, one white two pink and two in floral print. All of them had lace trimming the leg holes and the two floral ones had three rows across the seat. On the front of the other three were embroidered flowers in a heart shape inside which was a fairy princess. I only know that’s what it was as those words were also embroidered underneath.  I took this in in much shorter time than it takes to relate and was on the point of running when mum laid her hands on my shoulders.

“Who’s a lucky girl then? Lots of pretty girly knickers to try on.”

“And keep” said Penny. I checked with mum and she said baby could have them if they fit her.”

“Still I‘ll leave you girls to enjoy yourselves, with you looking after baby I can get on with something for myself. I’ll call you when lunch is ready.”

The girls then proceeded to strip me naked with a warning that if I complained they would dress me in nappies and the dress I wore home from the holidays and take me to the local park where all my friends could see what a sissy pansy I was.

“Here put these on first” said Andrea, with a big grin on her face, holding out a pair of the floral print panties.

“And look I’ve got the matching crop top giggled Penny taking it from another bag and holding for both of us to see. “Arms up sissy.” I complied, the alternative too dreadful to contemplate. They replaced the waist slip I got on holiday and Penny delving into another of her bags pulled out a full petticoat with three layers to the skirt part, lace trimming each layer and the shoulder strap.

“My that’s girly” said Andrea.

“You’re right there, mum bought it for me when I wasn’t around to complain. I hardly ever wore it.”

“And now you do baby” Andrea said helping Penny to pull it over my head.

“And now baby’s dress” giggled Penny opening yet another bag and pulling out a horrendous confection of pink satiny material. As she opened it out I could see the bodice displayed a large picture of Barbie and the skirt was covered in smaller pictures of her in different outfits. If that wasn’t bad enough the bodice was surrounded in a white lace trim which was echoed on the cuffs of the short puff sleeves and hem.

“Whenever did you wear that” exclaimed Andrea also in shock.

“NEVER!” Penny replied equally forcefully. “The only reason I have it is that it was passed to mum from a cousin of mine who had outgrown it. I refused point blank to ever wear it; I don’t think Mum was really surprised.”

“And now my sissy brother gets to wear it” giggled Andrea her shock over. Together they lifted it over my head before pulling it down in to place and doing up the buttons at the back and making sure it sat properly over the petticoat. They then sat back and burst out laughing at the ridiculous sight I made. “We must go and show mum my little sister in her pretty Barbie dress” said my sister.

“Just one more item first” relied Penny and produced an Alice band printed with Barbie items and sporting and a large bow in Barbie pink which she placed on to my head.

“That’s great it really screams sissy” laughed Andrea. “Come along mummy will love to see baby in her pretty Barbie outfit.” She then proceeded to all but drag me to the dining room where mum was working pushing me in front as mum turned to see who it was.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 08:05:44 AM »
Chapter 9

“My word don’t you look cute baby?” I just went bright red with embarrassment which caused Andrea to giggle.

“Look baby’s going the same colour as her dress.” Mum and Penny laughed at Andrea’s comment which only made me blush worse.

â€œI thought it would fit her and it does, so baby that dress and all the undies are all yours to wear whenever you want to.” I was thinking that was never when Andrea piped up

“I am sure baby will want to wear her dress lots.”

“Still she needs to try on her other outfit yet” smiled Penny.

“Lunch will be in a little while so why not just have her try on the other panties now then put a bib on her” suggested mum to which the girls agreed.

I was returned to the lounge where I went through the embarrassment of having the girls replace the panties. Unfortunately they all fit as well as the first pair and Andrea promised that I would wear them all in the future. Andrea then got one of my lace trimmed bibs and allowed Penny to tie it on me and they took me through to the dining room where mum was serving the lunch. She went to the kitchen and returned holding a floral pinny which she insisted I wore to protect the parts of the dress not covered by the bib which amused Penny and Andrea as they didn’t have to wear anything.

After lunch I had to clear the table and do the washing up during which mum would not let me remove the bib or pinny. After that I was returned to the lounge with Andrea and Penny.

“Over here baby” said Andrea who undressed me down to the petticoat from Penny who was currently pulling something from yet another bag. I looked in horror as both girls giggled as Penny held up a frilly white dress with masses of lace.

“What’s the matter baby?” asked Penny “don’t you like my pretty flower girl dress?” They didn’t bother waiting for a reply as they pulled it over my head pushing my arms into the sleeves and down my body. It was then zipped up and made sure it was settled over the petticoat whose lacy hems peeped from under the dress. And we mustn’t  forget this that I got with it” Penny added and pulled out a dolly bag made from the same material as the dress and lavishly decorated with the matching lace.

“How cute just right for her to carry her hankies around in” giggled Andrea and selected half a dozen hankies and giving them to me. I opened the bag and placed the hankies inside and went to place the bag on the table. “Not there sill put the loops over your wrist” demanded Andrea “now point your hand up and it wont slip off.” I wanted to scream and throw it across the room and was on the point of doing so when mum came in with drinks for us. Whilst I had to wear a bib my drink was at least cola and in a glass.

Fortunately Penny could not stay to tea but the teasing from both girls continued until she left. I was made to stay in the flower girl outfit until bedtime when the dresses were hung in my wardrobe and the knickers in my drawers.

As it happened Andrea got her way, usually with more threats, so that I ended up wearing the underwear from Penny quite often and both dresses a couple of times.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 03:38:18 AM »
Chapter 10

As I approached my eleventh birthday my mother said she wanted to have a talk with me in Andrea’s bedroom. “I have decided” she said “to sort out about your wearing baby things like your bib and bonnet and other girls’ things.” This was so unfair as whilst I still liked wearing bibs occasionally the other items I only wore when she or Andrea insisted. I won't insist on you stopping but you have two choices. Firstly you can stop wearing bibs and we'll say no more about it. Or second you can carry on wearing bibs but with other conditions which are these. As the baby you will wear a bib, which Andrea or I will choose, all day indoors and outside not just at meal times. As well as a bib, in between meals you will suc-k a dummy, we'll ensure one is pinned to your bib so that you won’t lose it. All drinks will be from a baby’s bottle and to help further to remind you that you are a baby you will wear and use, just like a baby, nappies with frilly pink plastic baby’s knickers over the top. Andrea and I will call you BABY all the time and you will do whatever she or I tell you, especially if I go out and leave her to baby-sit you. Also if we take you out you will wear your pretty bonnet, and a set of baby reins. But as I said the choice is yours.” I was stunned. I still enjoyed wearing bibs but the thought of the other things she expected me to wear and use I most definitely did not want. The thought of having to wear and use a nappy like a real baby all the time was horrendous, I still remembered the holiday when she made me wear them on the way home and then overnight. The smile on Andreas face told me what she wanted me to choose. “You don't' have to choose straight away, you can have two weeks to decide, which will still give Andrea and I four weeks in which to choose your birthday present once we know whether to get presents for an eleven year old boy or for a little baby girl. But while you are deciding you can put these in your bedroom.” She then handed me half a dozen pink fluffy nappies, some nappy pins, four pairs of frilly pink plastic baby’s knickers and three pink dummies. I was so laden up that as I left one of the dummies fell off and mother picked it up and pushed it into my mouth with a smile and with my hands full I couldn't do anything about it until I reached my bedroom. Although mum hadn’t mentioned dresses the items she had mentioned implied that I would not be dressed as a baby boy and even if I was the thought of my friends seeing me walking around in baby reins and a nappy was horrendous.

That Friday when I got home from school mummy called to me to come upstairs. I found her with Andrea in my bedroom. “We've been discussing the choice of what you’re going to wear baby and we decided that to help you decide we would dress you up and treat you like a baby as we will if you choose to continue wearing bibs” Before I knew what was happening they were removing my clothes and I began to struggle. “If you don't want these photos circulated amongst your school friends you had better do as you’re told” my mother said calmly. I looked in disbelief at the photos she was holding, they were of me and clearly showed the bib tied round my neck, some showed the bonnet as well and two not only showed me in a bib and bonnet and but also suc-king my thumb. If they got circulated I would be a laughing stock so I had no choice but to allow them to dress me up in a nappy, frilly pink plastic pants and bib and with a dummy pushed in my mouth. All the while Andrea had a triumphant smile on her face. It was a bit of a struggle to get my trousers on over my nappy but I was determined to manage it as Andrea and mother had already sorted out a dress for me if I couldn't get them on. At night time though they had me wearing one of Andrea’s frilliest pink nighties which barely covered my nappy, a large lace edged bib and suc-king a dummy and then they insisted on my sleeping in her old cot, whilst she used my bedroom. “If you decide to be a baby you will always be sleeping in this pretty baby’s cot wearing pretty babies’ nightdresses. Anyway it's time for babies to go to sleep, in the morning stay in your cot till we come in.” It was dark when I first woke up but with no clock I didn’t know what time it was. What I did know was that my bladder was begging for release. Despite knowing I was not allowed up it took a while for me to finally wet my nappy and even longer to get back to sleep afterwards. I woke the next morning to the uncomfortable feeling of a soaking wet nappy clinging to me but I didn’t dare do anything until mummy and Andrea came in to get me dressed. They came in to get me changed and Andrea took one of her pink gingham frocks out of the wardrobe followed by a triple layered lacy pink petticoat. I started to complain when mother said “didn't we tell you? You are going to be treated as a baby for the whole weekend and we decided to dress you in a pretty frock as it will be easier to change your nappy if you are wearing a dress instead of those tight trousers. In fact we will get you dressed apart from your nappy which you might as well keep on until after breakfast. So I spent the whole weekend wearing her dress and baby clothes, suc-king a dummy and having to wet my nappy like a real baby. Despite the fact that I was smaller than Andrea her dress was still very short on me with the result that no matter what I did my nappy and frilly pants were always visible. To make it worse Andrea often persuaded mummy not to change me straight away saying that leaving me in a wet nappy would give me a better idea of babyhood. I was finally allowed back in my ordinary clothes on the Monday morning after breakfast having spent my third night in nappies. I had to go downstairs for breakfast still wearing my sister’s frilly nightie and my wet nappy as I had done the previous two mornings. Mother tied a bib, the bib with 'Baby' on it, round my neck and left me to eat up and drink my bottles of warm milk. After breakfast my mother popped the dummy back in my mouth and accompanied me upstairs where she asked “would baby like to wear his pretty nappy to school?”

“No fank you” I replied horrified at the thought of it.

“Alright then I have put out your school clothes for you on your bed, go and get cleaned up then get dressed but keep your dummy in and your bonnet on.” I hurriedly went to the bathroom took my nappy off and put it in the bucket with the others, washed myself and went to my bedroom and got changed.

Just as I was about to leave for school she asked “Does baby want to wear his pretty bonnet to school?”

“No fank you.”

“Alright take it off and put it in your blazer pocket. Now have you got a clean hanky?”

“Yeth mother” I answered showing her, at which point she took it from me saying

“I thought you might forget your pretty lacy hankies, have these instead” she said placing four of those I got from Mrs Hand in my other blazer pocket. She then removed my dummy and despite my protests insisted I put in my pocket. I ended up having to take lacy hankies, a baby’s bonnet and a dummy to school with me all week, terrified that my friends might find out.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 03:59:12 PM »
Chapter 11

When I got home on Monday after school mummy tied a bib round my neck, popped a dummy in my mouth and handed me a bowl containing all the nappies I had worn. “I've washed your nappies, your baby girl’s frilly plastic knickers, your dress and petticoat, so go and hang them on the line like a good baby girl.”

As I left the back door and started to hang them on the line Mrs Hand appeared in her garden

“Hello baby, who's been wearing those nappies?” Realising that she probably knew but wanted me to say it I turned towards her and replied

“I hath Mrs Hand.”

“How sweet, such pretty frilly baby knickers to go with them. In fact they look like baby girls frilly knickers, are they?”

“Yeth” I replied holding back the tears of shame with some difficulty.

“Well I can understand you wanting to wear such pretty girlies things like the bib and dummy you are wearing now. Does that mean you have been wearing that pretty dress and petticoat as well?”

“Yeth.”

“What a pretty baby girl you must have looked.” She smiled and went back in doors leaving me fighting back tears as I finished hanging them on the line. That week mummy put a bib on me and made me suc-k a dummy as soon as I got home from school and Andrea was always allowed to feed me a baby’s bottle of milk before bedtime. At least I was sleeping in my own bed and could get out to use the toilet in the night. On the Friday when I got home I found mum and Andrea waiting for me and they had obviously decided to dress me as they had last weekend. Despite my protests that I had decided to stop wearing bibs mummy said “Be quiet there's a good little baby, we have got your nappy and your pretty frilly pink plastic knickers ready for you and Andrea has agreed to let you wear her petticoat and pink gingham frock again, isn't that kind of her?”

“Yes” I said reluctantly.

“Well say thank you properly then.”

“Thank you for lending me your dress and petticoat Andrea.”

“That's alright baby you look so pretty wearing them, they are just right for a big baby girlie like you” she giggled. “In fact you can keep them and wear them to my birthday party in a couple of week’s time.”

“Who’s a lucky baby then? Okay up to the babies nursery so we can get you dressed properly” mum said. As we got to the top of the stairs I headed for the toilet she said “where do you think you are going, babies wear nappies they don't use the toilet” and pushed me into the nursery. Andrea and mum lost no time in getting me dressed up as a baby, giving me some of my lacy hankies for the two pockets in what was now my dress and talking to me only in baby talk. I was then taken downstairs, told to sit on the floor and given some baby toys to play with. It was not very long before I desperately needed to relieve myself having needed to go when I got home and not just wet, so I removed my dummy and asked Andrea

“Can I go to the toilet please?”

“Of course not diddums, babies wet themselves, that's why you are wearing a nappy.”

“But I need to do more than just wet Andrea.” She smiled.

“Really? Does baby need to do a poo poo?” I nodded. “Let me have a look, lift up your dress and petticoat”. I did so and Andrea watched me mess and wet myself as I couldn't hold back any longer to which she commented “oh dear baby has messed herself never mind we'll get a nice clean dry nappy for you.” She then giggled and added “in a few hours anyway" and don't forget to suc-k your thumb baby” she then forced me to sit down causing the poo to spread further over my bottom then left me sitting in the messy soggy, uncomfortable nappy. A short while later she returned with mummy and Mrs Hand.

“Doesn't she look nice, a very pretty thumb suc-king little baby girl. In your pretty girly dress you’re your frilly petticoat and plastic knickers showing and such a pretty lace edged bib you look very cute,” said Mrs Hand. I went bright red with shame.

“Can you stay for a cup of tea Amanda?” asked my mum.

“That would be nice, I would love too.”

“You can play with baby while Andrea and I get it ready then.”

Mrs Hand then sat in the chair next to where I was sitting on the floor. “You are a lucky baby having such a pretty dress” she teased “and such frilly petticoats and plastic knickers” she continued causing me to burst into tears of shame. She handed me one of my lacy hankies saying “come along cry baby dry your tears with I'm sure you love wearing your baby clothes really. I think all babies should be kept in dresses much longer than they are, just like they used to be years ago.” She then sniffed and looked closer and added “I thought this was just for show” she said patting my nappy through the plastics “but I can see you like to wet yourself just like any other baby and from the smell even mess yourself. But where is your nice dummy?” At that point mother returned with drinks for everyone, mine being warm milk in a baby’s bottle, and Andrea with biscuits for them and a rusk for me. “I was just asking a baby where her nice dummy was.” Amanda said.

“It's upstairs I'll go and get it for baby” said Andrea. While she was getting it mummy added to my embarrassment by offering to let Mrs Hand feed me my bottle of milk.

“I’d love to but I think baby needs her messy nappy changed first.”

“Really David, why didn’t you say?” At this point Andrea appeared.

“I said he should get used to it” she said pushing my dummy in to my mouth “after all he didn’t mess at all last weekend.” Mum just shook her head.

“You should be nicer to your baby sister, Andrea, I’ve plenty of nappies for two babies you know.” Andrea didn’t seem to care about the comment but mum continued “come on baby upstairs let’s get you cleaned up.” I followed mum, walking despite Andreas comment to crawl. Walking was bad enough, crawling would have spread it worse. When we reached the nursery I got up on to the changing table and mum started to clean me up. ”You shouldn’t let your sister bully you.”

“But she said she was in charge.”

“Well next time you need to do poo poo’s you come and ask me and I’ll let you use the toilet. If you choose to be a baby then of course you’ll use your nappy but until then I’ll put you on the potty.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »
Chapter 12

We finally arrived downstairs, feeling much more comfortable, and then had to sit on Mrs Hands lap to be fed my bottle.

As she was doing so mummy said “Amanda I wanted to ask you a favour. I have got to go on a course for three days the week after Andreas Birthday and I was wondering if you could look after these two for me?”

“Of course I can, and I'd love to look after the pair of them. Are they going to stay with me or shall I come over here?”

“Would you mind coming over here?”

“No that’s fine I will look forward to it.” By this time I had finished my bottle and Mrs Hand placed the dummy in my mouth. After she left we had tea, my nappy was changed and a frilly nightdress put on me then Andrea fed me a bottle of baby milk before they settled me into the cot. As they were doing so I looked in disbelief at the photographs on the wall. They were enlargements of the ones mummy had threatened me with, showing me wearing a bib and bonnet and suc-king my thumb. There were also two I hadn't seen before of me suc-king a dummy.

“Aren't they nice?” said Andrea giggling. “Mummy said if you weren’t a good baby I could have copies to take to school.” I was horrified at the thought but said nothing and settled down already feeling the need to wet myself. The weekend followed the pattern of the previous one, with me wearing baby girl’s clothes and my nappies being changed infrequently and never before breakfast. The only difference was on Saturday morning when I remembered that mum said Andrea had invited her friends round. I could hear a lot of giggling as she answered the door and when they came in and saw me it turned into laughter.

“She looks an even bigger sissy than you said Andrea” one of them laughed as they crowded round me. “Let us see your nappy” they teased as they lifted my skirt and petticoat to have a look. “How pretty, frilly pink plastic baby knickers.” After various teasing comments about my outfit I was told to sit down on the settee as they had some very special things for me. At that point mummy came in

“Is everything okay?”

“Oh yes, mummy” said Andrea “my friends were just saying they had some special things for baby.”

“Carry on then, I'll sit here and watch.” Two of the girls sat on either side of me and one produced a carrier bag.

“Andrea’s told us how you like using girl’s hankies instead of boys and between us we have found we had more than we needed so you can have these.” So saying she took out eight very feminine floral hankies and two lace trimmed hankies.

“You are a lucky girl,” said mummy “say thank you then.”

“Thank you for the hankies aunty Mary” I mumbled, just managing to hold back the tears.

“That's alright baby we knew you would like them, sissy's always do” she laughed. “We've also got these, pretty pink ribbons to tie in your hair. Andrea said it was long enough to tie in bunches now. Let's see.” Despite my tearful protests I ended up with my hair tied back in two bunches. “You do look pretty, a proper little girlie” she said causing all the girls to laugh. “But we have two final things I know a little baby like you will love, a pretty rattle with a long pink ribbon attached and a special baby girls bib.” She then took out a pink rattle and handed it to me whilst looping the ribbon over my head. She then held up the bib for everyone to see. I looked in disbelief. The bib was a large plastic backed terry bib with an inch wide pink lace frill around the edges. It had an appliqué picture of a baby girl suc-king a pink dummy and wearing only a frilly bonnet, a nappy and frilly pink plastic knickers, but the worst part was underneath. In large pink lettering it said 'Baby Alex’s Bib'.

“What a lovely bib” said my mother and to the girls delight and amusement insisted I wear it. At this final humiliation I burst into tears and picked up one of the hankies to dry my eyes with. This prompted Mary to say “look baby likes her new hankies” which caused further laughter on their part. The morning got worse because as well as their teasing and insisting I keep my rattle with me and periodically shake it, when it came to dinner time they were allowed to spoon feed me my dinner and then to bottle feed me like a real baby.

They then spent the afternoon making me try on Andrea’s petticoats and dresses while they laughed at the way I looked. The final humiliation was when mummy let them help change my very wet nappy. That done they had to leave but promised to look out for more baby things for me. Andrea said goodbye and that she would see them at school on Monday.

“Wasn’t that fun baby?” she said when she returned from closing the front door. “We will have to see if we can do it again some time. It was great fun wasn’t it?”

“No I hated it.”

“You were meant to” giggled Andrea as she left me sitting on the floor with the baby toys, still wearing one of her dresses and with my new bib tied around my neck.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 04:00:31 PM »
Chapter 13

After breakfast on Monday morning when I had got ready for school mummy removed my bib and took the dummy out of my mouth and placed them in my blazer pocket and checked that I had some girl’s hankies and said “When you get home tonight we will discuss your future. Off to school now.” When I arrived home she allowed Andrea to put a bonnet and bib on me and feed me a baby’s bottle of milk and then put a dummy in my mouth first. That humiliation over with, mummy said “well which is it to be then bibs or not, and remember if you decide to wear bibs you will have to wear all baby clothes, baby girls clothes that is and I have also found a crèche that caters for big babies that you will go to while I am at work.” Knowing I had no real choice I said

“I won’t wear bibs any more mummy.” She looked relieved as she said

“Okay take that dummy out and that bonnet and bib off, put them back in your bedroom for now and I will sort them out when I get back from my course. I must go and finish packing my case. Will you help Andrea set the table for tea please baby... I mean Alex?”

“So you don't want to be a baby anymore?” asked Andrea.

“No”

“What a shame you made such a pretty baby girl.” I ignored her comments, took the bonnet, bib and dummy upstairs then helped Andrea set the table glad that from now on I would only be wearing boy’s clothes. Boy how wrong that turned out to be.

We had just finished tea when the phone rang. Mum answered it and explained that the course had been postponed for two weeks as there had been a fire at the hotel where it had been planned to hold it.

One week later.

When I awoke on the Sunday morning of Andrea’s birthday my mother was already in my room. “I've just been sorting out the clothes Andrea wants you to wear for her birthday they are all there ready for you, so get dressed and come down to breakfast.” I got up and stared in misery at them. True to her word Andrea was insisting that I wear the pink gingham frock and an even frillier matching lacy pink petticoat than last time, but added to them was a pair of lace topped white ankle socks and pink patent shoes, and half a dozen lace trimmed floral hankies. If the dress had just been pink gingham it might not have been too bad as it was large gingham checks and the large collar had had flowers embroidered on it and a wide lace trim.  It also sported puff sleeves that did not quite reach my elbows with gathers sporting wide lace matching that on the collar. However a greater shock awaited me when I saw the knickers she wanted me to wear, they were the frilliest pair of silky white nylon knickers I had ever seen. In addition to the lace trimming at the waist and legs the back had four rows of pink lace across it while the front had a printed rose surrounded by three heart shapes also in lace. It also had a frilly lacy matching crop top with a large pink ribbon bow on the front. It was so unfair as I had stopped wearing any of Andreas stuff after the two weekends I was forced to spend as a baby girl, much to Andrea’s annoyance. I spent so long staring in disbelief that my mother returned to see where I had got to and seeing where I was looking said “I said Andrea could choose what you will wear as it is her birthday but the only way I could persuade her not to insist on nappies was to let her choose your underwear. Of course if you would prefer to wear a nappy...”

“No thank you mummy”

“Alright then quickly get dressed and come downstairs.” After she had gone I reluctantly got dressed in Andrea’s clothes noticing how the lace petticoats peeked from under the dress and only just covered my knickers. I glanced at the last thing left, the hankies but ignored them and went downstairs to breakfast.

“Good morning Alex, you do look pretty in your dress, but where are your pretty hankies?”

“Upstairs.”

“Well go and get them, I want to see you using pretty girls hankies today” giggled Andrea.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes you do now off you go.” I went up and put the hankies in the pockets on the dress and returned to the dining room. “That's better” she teased “such pretty girlish hankies.” I ignored her comment and handed her her birthday present, which she opened and thanked me for. She then decided to continue her teasing comments saying “Are you wearing the pretty knickers I sorted out for you or did you want to wear a nappy?”

“I'm wearing the knickers” I replied.

“Show me” she insisted. So going red with shame I lifted the dress and petticoat up for her to see. “They do suit you, so girlish. I think I'll allow you to wear them more often. Still can we have some breakfast please, mummy?”

“Of course” mummy said. As I sat down and mummy went into the kitchen Andrea said

“As your wearing whatever I decide today you can put this on.” She then handed me the lace edged Baby bib, the one I had been wearing up until a few months ago and which I thought mum had got rid of. “I persuaded mum that I wanted to keep it for you to wear today, so put it on there's a good baby.” Mum entered the room as I did so and helped fasten it as my fingers trembled from all that had happened in the short time since I got up. At the end of the meal Andrea said

“As it's my birthday I have decided to give you a choice of things to wear. You can either wear nappies all day and of course use them or you can keep your bib on and use these.” She then showed me the bonnet mummy had made for me and the dummy that Mrs Hand had given me. “Well which is it to be?” I disliked the thought of wearing a bonnet and bib and suc-king a dummy all day long but it was preferable to using nappies.

“I'll wear the bonnet, bib and dummy” I answered reluctantly.

“Ask nicely to wear your baby things then.”

“Please can I wear my baby bonnet, bib and dummy?”

“That's much better. Come here then baby.” She  pushed the teat into my mouth and then placed my bonnet on tying the pink ribbons in a big bow. Mother then came back in.

“You do look cute, Andrea said you would probably want to wear those things especially as she has her friends coming over this afternoon.” Andrea grinned broadly whilst I dreaded the arrival of her friends.

“Is it alright if baby answers the door to my friends when they arrive, mummy?” I was about to complain when she replied

“Of course dear it’s your birthday, you decide what happens today.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 10:54:06 AM »
Chapter 14

As time approached for Andrea’s Party to start I got very apprehensive. I could not believe I was standing here waiting for Andrea’s guests to arrive let alone answering the door to them. The gingham dress that I was wearing was bad enough when she first had me wear it. This time with the added multi-layered petticoat it forced out the dress almost horizontally and at Andrea’s request had added a wide pink ribbon sash tied in to a big bow at the back. To top it off a matching pink bow had been fixed on my head in place of the baby bonnet, fortunately I had got my hair cut the week before so it was too short to put in to bunches as Andrea had wanted. The result of all this was to turn a childish dress in to a little girl’s party dress suitable only for a four or five year old girl  but even at that age they would not be wearing the bib that I had to keep on whilst suc-king my dummy.  Not only was I wearing all that but I was about to be seen in it by all Andrea friends. I suppose I should have been grateful that I had managed to avoid being put in to nappies.

The doorbell rang.

“Go and answer that baby" Andrea called and knowing I had no choice I nervously went to the front door and opened it. Standing there were her friends Amy and Tracey who I had only met a couple of times before. They took one look at me and burst in to a fit of giggles.

“Nice outfit” said Tracey.

“For a Toddler maybe” added Amy. Before I could do anything, apart from going bright red, Andrea joined us.  I had heard that Andrea had a new dress for her birthday and as with the outfits worn by Amy and Tracey they were very suitable for their age if not slightly older making the contrast to what I was wearing even more pronounced. They complimented each other on their respective dresses as Andrea led them I to the lounge. I was about to follow when the front door bell rang again. “Off you go baby” Andrea called over her shoulder.

And so it went on. Over the next quarter of an hour another six guests arrived each finding my outfit highly amusing. They were all nicely dressed even the two in jeans were wearing designer ones. They were chatting and Andrea put on some music to which a few started to dance. To my surprise Alison, one of those in jeans approached me. I wanted to leave as I expected some more teasing but was surprised.

“Come and dance with me” she said taking my hand and pulling me to the middle of the room. There were a few teasing comments making me go red but which Alison ignored. “You blush prettily. Come on I’m not going to bite.” She then pulled me closer putting an arm around my back. As with my sister, Alison was taller than me, which was embarrassing enough but she was also very pretty. I wanted her to like me but in my present attire I thought it unlikely. As we danced she went on “so do you like wearing little toddler dresses?”

“No it’s just Andrea wanted me to and mum went along with it as it is her birthday.” She stared at me.

“There’s more to it than that isn’t there? Why would Andrea want her brother dressed as a sissy and why would your mum agree?”

”It’s a long story.”

“Well let’s go and sit down and you can tell me all about it.”

“Wouldn’t you rather be with your friends than me? You’re missing the party.”

“Are you trying to get rid of me? Or would you rather I joined in teasing you like they were?”

“No of course not, it’s nice to find someone who’s not having a laugh at me all the time.”

“Let’s just say I am interested in knowing how you ended up I that outfit. Come on over to the settee.” As she said this she laid a hand on my backside and was obviously shocked by what she felt. Knowing it was pointless to say anything I sat down on the settee. Even before Alison had a chance to sit down Andrea appeared.

“That’s not how you were taught to sit down in your dresses, get up immediately and sit down properly like a good little girl.” This caused a round of laughter from some of the girls. I got up and sat down again smoothing my dress underneath me. “That’s better but if you’ve got nothing better to do than sit down you can go and ask mum if we can have some drinks.”

“Yes Andrea.” As I left to find mum Alison whispered “later.”

Mum was in the kitchen adding the final touches to the food for the party.

“How’s it going sweetheart?”

“Andrea and her friends seem to be enjoying themselves. Andrea sent me out to ask if they could have drinks.”

“Of course tell them there’s coke, lemonade, squash or fruit juice.” I returned to the party and quickly had a list of requirements which mum put on a tray which I returned to hand out. Andrea stopped me as I was about to start handing them round.

“Go back in to the kitchen and ask mum for a pinny to wear if you’re going to act like a maid. Off you go then.” I was tempted to put the tray down on the table and tell them to get their own drinks but was worried as to what Andrea would do next. Mum was surprised to see me return with the drinks.

“Did you get the order wrong sweetheart?”

“No mum, Andrea said I should wear a pinny if I ‘m serving drinks like a maid.” Mum just smiled and went over to the draw that had the pinnies mum occasionally wore.

“Here you are sweetheart” she said holding out a white pinny covered with large pink roses.

“Mum haven’t you got anything plainer?”

“Don’t be silly” she said and proceeded to put it round and then tie it in a big bow behind me. Reluctantly I returned to the party to a huge amount of laughter especially from my sister and the proceeded to hand round their drinks. As Andrea took hers she said “I knew you’d choose such a girly pinny all sissies do, so I suggest you keep it on for the rest of the party in case we need more drinks or something. When all the drinks were handed out there was just my lemonade on the tray which I went to pick up. “What are you doing baby?” asked Tracey.

“I’m having my drink.”

“Shouldn’t you be having milk in a bottle?” This caused great amusement which caused mum to come and see what was up.

“We were just saying that baby should be drinking milk from a bottle rather than lemonade from a big girl’s glass” explained Tracey.

“Well I am a bit short of milk at the moment and any way I don’t know where I packed her bottles anyway” mum replied saving me from that embarrassment.

As it happened, Andrea kept me far too busy from that point on so Alison didn’t manage to get me on my own. In a way I was relieved, as kind as Alison was I didn’t really want to get in to all the details of why I ended up like this but also as in the back of my mind I was wondering if she was just asking so that they could make even more fun of me. As they left she whispered in my ear

“I still want to know” before kissing me on the cheek. As the last girl left Andrea turned to me saying “So what were you and Alison up to?”

“Nothing she was jusy asking why I was dressed like this?”

“I hope you said it’s because you’re a big sissy baby.”

“I didn’t get a chance to say anything.” I didn’t dare admit what I had said.

Mum and I cleared up the place as Andrea collapsed in a chair much to my annoyance. Having finished in the kitchen I removed the pinny and returned it to mum. “You can keep it if you like, you really looked cute in it.”

“No thank you mum” I answered glad to see her replace it the draw. I was tired and decided to go to bed, as I got ready for bed mummy and Andrea came into my bedroom, Andrea holding a frilly pink nightie.

“I have decided to let you wear this tonight, it's appropriate being a baby doll nightdress” she giggled. The nightie was in shiny pink nylon with pink and white lace trim around the neck and arm holes and a double row of matching lace on the hem, there was also a row of pink satin bows sewed about an inch above the lace hem and a lace edged pocket, on the right hand side at the front.

“Isn’t it a bit pointless just for one night?” I asked.

“It’s still my birthday and I want you to wear it.”  Reluctantly I took the nightie and as I did so Andrea said “Don't forget these” and with a big smile handed me a pair of very frilly pink knickers that matched the nightdress. “The knickers will fit over your nappy so you can wear a nappy to bed” she added “that's all right isn’t it mummy?”

“I don’t want to wear a nappy, I’m not a baby.”

“I know dear but I said she could nappy you for bedtime as she let you off for the day.”

“But…”

“But nothing I don’t break my promises you know that.”

“Yes mum” I said but wanting to scream at the unfairness of it. Mum picked up the dress and petticoat and put them on a hanger and handed them to Andrea who then said

“I have decided that he can definitely keep this dress and petticoat as they’re a little small on me now so there's no point in hanging it in my wardrobe.” Andrea then proceeded to pin me in to a nappy and put a plain pair of plastic pants over my nappy as mum hung the dress and petticoat in my wardrobe saying “you can also wear those pretty knickers for the next few days. I know you'll enjoy wearing such pretty knickers to school.” By this time I had put the nightdress and knickers on over my nappy and plastic baby knickers.

“But I don’t wear your clothes anymore” I complained.

“It won’t hurt just for a few days and you do look pretty” said my mother “there's even a pocket for a couple pretty girls hankies. Andrea can you choose a couple his pretty hankies for him?” She did and placed them in the pocket saying

“Here we are baby a couple of lacy hankies to go with your baby doll nightdress set.”

“My ...”

“Yes” interrupted Andrea “it fits you much better than me, so you might as well keep it.” Before I could complain mummy said

“That is very kind of you Andrea and your right it fits him perfectly but it suits him as well. Say thank you baby and you haven't thanked her for the dress and petticoat yet.”

“Thank you for the clothes you’re giving me.”

“That's all right, as I said they suit a big baby like you better.” She then picked up the bib which I. had been wearing all day, saying “where do you want me to put your bib?” Mummy answered saying, to my surprise, “put it in one of his draws in case baby wants to wear it again sometime, but you might as well clip his pretty babies dummy to his lovely frilly nightdress, and put his baby bonnet back on as well.” Without further ado Andrea tied the bonnet on my head and held up the dummy saying “open wide for your nice pink dummy baby.” Knowing it was useless to protest I accepted the dummy as a broad smile crossed her face. “You do look cute, such a sweet baby. Don't you agree mummy?”

“Yes, but not just a baby, I think he looks like a sweet frilly baby girl.” This set Andrea giggling. “And we all know where a baby girl goes to sleep don't we.”

“In a baby girls pink cot” laughed Andrea and they took me to Andreas Nursery and made me get into the cot. “See you in the morning baby” mummy said and left.

I dreaded where this was all going, I had not worn any girls or baby items for weeks now and had only worn them today as mum said Andrea could decide as it was her birthday. Now I had been given a dress and petticoats and nightie and mum had put the baby items in my draws. Surely I wasn’t going to be babied again. As it happened I did wear the nightie for the rest of the week but without nappies and for the next three days I had to wear the panties to school, saved only by the fact that I had sports on Friday by which time I was back in my own boys underwear.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender